[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frame Arms Girl in Warhammer 40k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: framearmsgirl.jpg (105KB, 639x432px) Image search: [Google]
framearmsgirl.jpg
105KB, 639x432px
Belisarius Cawl recently discover STC for creating Frame Arms Girl along with plastic kits, Jyuden-kun, Session Base plus Godhand nipper.

Cawl decided to mass produce the Frame Arms Girl for whole Imperium (with or without permission of Roboute Gilliam). How will it effect the setting of Warhammer 40k with Frame Arms Girl?
>>
Another faction of plastic kits to sell to the players. Overall not powerful enough to influence the setting as a whole when they have to compete with everyone else both inside and outside the Imperium.

The fact that they are cute girls means that some members of the Imperium will be distrustful of them, while Slanesh and the Dark Eldar will take a particularly perverse interest in them. But they will be able to defend themselves as well as anybody else, and will have other more friendly factions fighting alongside them. Also a bunch of assholes on /tg/ will shitpost about them because they hate change.

All this should be pretty obvious to anybody who pays attention to the setting, and how it reflects the war-gaming community and visa versa. Both dolls and Toy soldiers simply recreate the world around them in miniature. You've probably met the four Chaos gods in your FLGS.
>>
>>54520246
Why not? Frame suits have a place.

Take a jetpack unit and give them a bigger jetpack and bigger guns at the cost of a naked torso. Its just a powersuit frame.

Fight like attack on Titan guys, specialized to deal with monstrous creatures and titans, dance around them. Shoot weak spots from midair.

Glass cannon deals with camping vehiclesvia deep strike or assault.
>>
File: Penitent_Engine_colour.jpg (317KB, 953x893px) Image search: [Google]
Penitent_Engine_colour.jpg
317KB, 953x893px
We already have something similar.
>>
>>54520866
very first problem with your terrible idea is that they are like 6 inches tall in the anime, so in 28mm they are practically unmodelable/paintable for most people.
Second problem is that this isnt even a good thought experiment "what if x was in 40k universe", this is fapbait level wifus from a trash anime
third, "naked torso" doesn't jive with imperium that isnt sisters, and "dance around them shoot weak spots" doesn't jive with the imperium et all
fourth, just go masturbate to your figures again
fifth, sage
>>
>>54520140
*BLAM*
>>
>>54521077
6 inches tall is still very big when it comes to tabletop. OP never specified if they existed as toys in the warhammer universe. They might be a new form of sanctioned Augmentation.
>>
>>54522480
youre an idiot
6 inches tall in 28mm is less then a forearm on a marine. MUCH less. you're telling me you could model/paint an entire articulated figure that is <half a forearm on a human sized figure?
Pretty clear that OP wanted a 1:1 transition into the 40k universe. and even if they were human sized, its STILL a shit idea because they have no place with the lore, tactics, general aesthetic or feel of the imperium or game as a whole.
sage
>>
>>54522710
>No place in the lore which is notorious for aping as many different styles as possible and literally letting them battle it out on the tabletop until one of them becomes too unprofitable.

>Implying I'm saying they'd be tiny when in fact I was saying they would be augmented human females fighting for the Imperium.

>Implying Games workshop wouldn't do something like this if they thought it would make them money.

The only thing holding them back is a fear of anything that might be remotely cute or sexy. They are killing Slanesh and Neglect sisters because they are afraid of scaring soccer moms. But girly/anime themes still creep into the Eldar and Tau. GW is tottaly fine mixing artistic styles. Any clash of aesthetics only highlights the whole "Only war" theme. GW knows you'll just buy more minis that match your chosen aesthetic and take your anger out on the tabletop.

Heck, the Tyranid's whole aesthetic, is that they are aliens who clearly don't fit into the 40k Galaxy's aesthetic.
>>
>>54522975
>implying they're killing slanesh
>implying implementation of these moe fucks would be the sexy loli you want and not an over the top exaggeration
>defending this fapbait
and worst of all
>The only thing holding them back is a fear of anything that might be remotely cute or sexy
>only thing holding them back is a fear
>only thing holding them back
>fucking implying they would EVER consider this
Eldar and tau are 90's space opera/mecha anime. Frame suit lolis are 20XX fanservice pantsu moe trash.
Thank you for the sage's
>>
>>54520140
"Alright guardsmen, listen up. Today I'm introducing to you a new combat element, called a... erhm, what is it again scribe? Oh. A... "Frame Arms Girl", or I shall use the abbreviation, FAG. These FAGs should be up at the front line, to maximize their potential. Let the FAGs die first. Do not, under any circumstances, fraternize with the FAGs. Am I understood?"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.