/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Park Ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Any good systems to play as a park ranger in a modern setting? Like search and rescue missions or moving dangerous animals
>>
GURPS
>>
>>54507889
GURPS Lite + the animals from Basic Set (B454-458) + the Dan-Inject JM Standard, 11mm from High-Tech (Tranquilizer gun, 1d pi- with a follow-up HT-3 roll, lose MoF*1d FP). That's everything you need.
>>
>>54507889
> tfw get called out to the park in the middle of the night
> wendigos, skinchangers, weird native american spirits, animals that aren't quite right
sounds pretty cool desu
>>
>>54507889
Hows about the 411 missing people blatantly taken by an invasive species the government doesn't want to talk about in National Parks all across america, presumed to be non other than /k/ issued skinwalkers.

411 fucking missing people, by cave-dwelling humanoids that came after man from when we came out of the underground through it's rigid unforgiving environment and structure whilst they stayed, and now we've the like of the canyon howlers, and no one has looked into it. These things are a special kind of utterly fucked, the nasty ones are what know as "shaggies" people tend to think they're bigfoots, but they're far fucking from ape-like beyond their sheer height and mass when stood up and not crouched down, smelly death-smelling matted armour hair and everything.
>>
>>54508685
oh please, we've killed or mutated a LOT more people than that.
>>
>>54508685
>came after man from when we came out of the underground
Did we ever live underground as a species? I thought all the "caveman" stuff we find was an uncommon situation back then but way better preserved than anything else because things in caves are less exposed to the elements.
>>
>>54508685
hello /x/
>>
>>54508646
>>54508685

Yeah I want to do something like Missing 411 and the SAR guy stories.
>>
>>54507889
I played one in my first CoC campaign. It ended up bad.
>>
File: 1500847184423.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1500847184423.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>
>>54507889
Pokemon
>>
>>54507889
Delta Green
>>
>>54508685
While some of this stories have some creepy factors in them, you can't believe what people do when they are lost in the wilderness, for example, people take their clothes off when they have extreme hypothermia. That being said the missing 411 is a very entertaining read.
>>
>>54512003
Ditto
>>
>>54512043
Sorry, I meant to second Delta Green.
>>
>>54512043

Seconded. Imagine a game where park rangers discover a missing child, only to discover the kid went missing back in the 80's?

>>No next of kin to contact
>>Child has no idea any time has past
>>Phone signal disappears
>>Storms intensify; flooding then isolates station.
>> Rangers discover a second, identical child
>> Then, a third.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.