/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kobold Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: NotDustButCloseEnough.jpg (16KB, 250x304px) Image search: [Google]
NotDustButCloseEnough.jpg
16KB, 250x304px
Haven't seen one of these in a while. Might as well give it a shot. So I've been thinking up a kobold for a Curse of Strahd campaign (5e if you care) and I think I've got a fun concept.

Y'see, Dust Scale was just a hatchling when he was brought to [setting appropriate city] when his warren was hired to build the city's sewer systems. Thing is, when they finished, they left without Dust. So he had to grow up on the streets. He still had an instinct for community and sticking together so he managed to help out with the hobos and street scum. Long story short, he wanted to bring justice to the poor who obviously deserved it most. Thing is, he tends to goa bit overboard with retribution. I jokingly call his alignment Lawful Misguided. Thoughts? Also general kobold thread.
>>
File: clericbold.png (807KB, 1173x960px) Image search: [Google]
clericbold.png
807KB, 1173x960px
>>
File: IMG_2475.jpg (71KB, 745x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2475.jpg
71KB, 745x479px
Why are gn*mes so fucking shitty?
>>
>>54507143
It's probably because those little fucks think life is such a joke. Also their voices are annoying and their hair is stupid.
>>
>>54506816
>playing a kobold in curse of strahd
Disgusting
>>
File: 1485355603852.jpg (93KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
1485355603852.jpg
93KB, 900x889px
Who here has played a paladin 'bold?

I made one for a game that my old group was running, for when I was only able to drop in every now and then. This kobold paladin would just sometimes run into the party and help them smite some evil.
>>
Why can I not break my addiction to kobolds. It's a problem. I wish I knew how to quit them. God help me any time I end up DMing.
>>
>>54506816
"woefully misinformed" is my favourite flavour of kobold PC
>>
>>54507568
adorable
>>
Last bump
>>
>>54506816
>Kobolds are setting's dominant race
Can this be done in non-preachy way?
>>
>>54510062
How does it become preachy at all? Or do you mean magical realm
>>
Kobolds love to fuck
>>
File: lhonChN.png (655KB, 1405x1909px) Image search: [Google]
lhonChN.png
655KB, 1405x1909px
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (146KB, 754x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
146KB, 754x1058px
>>54510062

Gunpowerder showed up in the last hundred years and small races are the best at using guns. Kobolds started thriving and now they are all over the place as clans.

The kobold clans use top of the line napoleonic armies with cannons supported by all their respective dragon masters.
>>
>>54510062
Sure. There are a lot of them. Like, A LOT.

And they're dominant because there's A LOT OF THEM. And also, possibly due to the meddling of a dragon or two.
Other cultures may be smarter, have better technology, have more... well, culture.
But hooo boy-howdy are there are lot of fucking kobolds.

Every other kingdom has since been enslaved.

But perhaps more interestingly, how the fuck can you be preachy about kobolds ruling the world?
>>
Sounds like a pretty good back story for a more more monster race friendly setting.
Its a lot harder to fit in settings or areas where kobolds are just considered vermin though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.