[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are gay people treated in the 41rst millennium?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 27

File: 1495684232999.jpg (179KB, 661x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1495684232999.jpg
179KB, 661x1700px
How are gay people treated in the 41rst millennium?
>>
The Imperium is a big place, so likely in a lot of different ways. Generally, I'd expect them to have significantly more important things to worry about. Although, strangely, you might honestly see the most human on human prejudice on peaceful worlds where the various galactic threats aren't knocking at the door, giving them the leisure to discriminate against proper human beings, rather than heretics, mutants or foul xenos.
>>
>>54504314
they're sent back in time by tzeench to make this thread.
>>
Same way everyone else is: generally poorly.
>>
>>54504314
They have lesbian Valhallans in Ciaphas Cain.

I suppose there are worlds much more intolerant of gays. But on average, they have a lot more to worry about then who kisses who. With mutants and actual heretics running around, most groups already have a scapegoat to beat up and with good reason.

I mean put the Wesboro Baptist Church in front of real worshippers of real demons and they will stop worrying about the gays. Or get all killed, whichever comes first.
>>
>>54504314
Homosexuals are permitted, so long as they do their duty to the Imperium to birth the next generation regardless of their personal feelings.
>>
>>54504314
Imperium cares about them as much as they care about most of their population
>>
>>54504344
>Generally, I'd expect them to have significantly more important things to worry about

You would think that about our world too. Always room for hate in your heart.
>>
>>54504539

What? We're living in one of the most peaceful, prosperous periods of human history. All the threats facing us are distant and abstract or small and overhyped. We have so much goddamn free time to waste on hating other people for no good reason it's almost funny.
>>
Depends. Are they willing to spend give their lives for Emperor and Imperium?
>>
horribly, like everyone else in the imperium
>>
>>54504568

This. I don't know how people don't get this, sometimes, that even with all of the wars and shit in the Middle East (spreading to Europe,) that this is practically a global golden age of peace and prosperity.
>>
>>54504968

Being fair, unless you look into it it doesn't seem like it. Global news media portrays things as far, far worse than they are (while also ignoring a lot of the actual atrocities and crises occurring), but you can't even really blame it on them. In polls all across the world, people will always on average say they think things are getting more dangerous and that there is more crime, even when things are getting safer. It's strange. Part of our evolutionary path gave us the tendency to focus much more on negatives and positives, to fixate on dangers in order to be ready for them. When the world was small, it was a real advantage, but with all the information in the world at our fingertips, it seems to be driving us mad.
>>
>>54505036

I guess it just seems more obvious to me since I love history, and try and get news from as objective a source as possible.

Still sucks, though.

Maybe we are mad, I blame Chaos. Fucking Tzeentch.
>>
>>54504444
>they will stop worrying about the gays. Or get all killed, whichever comes first.
Either way sounds like a win to me!
>>
Pretty good, except for The Fallen
>>
Beyond weird things like Imperial Houses needing to pop out heirs and insane places with a Kriegian attitude that sex is only for making more soldiers, I can't imagine the Imperium at large gives too much of a shit. That being said, the galaxy is a large place, so I'm sure that there's a Planet Alabama where homosexuals are lynched and a Planet ISIS where it gets you stoned. On the flip side, there's also a Planet Sparta where (at least male) homosexuality is the norm and used to strengthen bonds between guardsmen.
>>
>>54504314
All imperial citizens have a duty to produce more humans for the Emperor's work. Beyond that, it comes down to the culture of the planet in question.
>>
>>54504314

>The year 40000
>not being gay for the Holy Emperor
>>
>>54505036
the fact that the media spews shit all over the place and inforces the tought of a "world in crisis 24/7 is at the same time a symptom of this peaceful age aswell as a selfenforcing process:
> everything ia (relative to the last 100.000 years) fine
> media that sells crisis and drama sells alot because it differs from reality, is new and exciting
> people consume media, get shaped by it
> strong opinions on frequent "drama-themes" are developed
> further consumption of entertainment-focused media justifies or enforces those beliefs
> media companies realize this and produce more

It is retarded, really
>>
>>54505503

I feel like social media is the worst for this. It cuts out the middle man and lets us continuously warp our own worldviews through reinforcement by those who agree with us and conflict with the most extreme examples of those who disagree with us. The attention economy amplifies the loudest voices, so the only 'opposition' most people see is the most extreme, making them believe that everyone on the other 'side' is really like that, meaning they flock to the extreme voices on their side, meaning those extremes just keep getting louder, attracting more followers and scaring more people into adopting the opposite extreme. And I have no idea how this can be solved. Maybe the generation after ours will be used to this bullshit and won't be driven totally insane by the new, complex forms communication is taking.
>>
>>54504460
>>54505448

There's always a lot of posts in threads like this going "oh, imperial citizens have a duty to produce babies for the emperor" but frankly that's nonsense. The human population is already unimaginably massive and really doesn't need to make any special effort to grow. A minority (even a large minority) of citizens lacking in reproductive success for whatever reason - gay, infertile, browsing 4chan - would not really disadvantage the Imperium. There are undoubtedly horrendously overpopulated worlds which have one child policies of their own. Basically, a population left to its own devices will make babies without you having to worry about it, so there's no reason for the Imperium to enforce that kind of thing at a high level. If your planet pays its tithes and isn't actively a den of Chaos they really don't give a shit how the people on it live their lives.
>>
>>54505651
It's less that reproduction is demanded of you and more like offspring is the only thing of any value the average person can offer the Imperium and that's taking into account how worthless an individual life is.
>>
>>54505498
This.
>>
They're killed for being mentally-deranged deviants who always try to subvert society to better cater to their fetishes.
>>
>>54505686
The most valuable thing the average citzen offers the imperium is their labour. They work in the factories, they crew the ships, they fight in the army. The administration can rely on there being a next generation to work because that's what humans do - they work to encourage you to do something logistically productive with your own life.
>>
>>54505774
Your offspring will continue the Emperor's work after you are gone. That's your contribution. In fairness, I don't think anyone would care even if there was a whole planet of gays who stubbornly refused to reproduce. The only thing is that all but a fraction of a percent of the Imperium is doing essentially unskilled labor and are extremely replaceable.
>>
>>54504314
Homosexuality rhymes with Slaaneshi!

Which rhymes with HERESY!
>>
>>54504346
He doesn't get any (You)s you fucktard. He only gets (OP)
>>
>>54505686
Spotted the Krieger.
>>
>>54505734
wow, it took a while for the kid who doesn't realize the imperium is a parody and should not be looked at with admiration to show up
>>
>>54506746
You dun goofed. You aren't supposed to reply to shitty bait.
>>
>>54506746
Actually, sexual deviancy IS heavily tied to Slaanesh. Being homosexual could be seen as heretical
>>
>>54504314
At best 'who fucking cares what Caecillus does in the bedromo', at worst 'All homosexuals are deviants of the Lord of Pleasure, burn at the stake!'.
>>
>>54504314
As expendable, just like everyone else.
>>
File: 1480367228386.jpg (48KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480367228386.jpg
48KB, 680x680px
>you grow up on some peaceful world of no strategic importance
>know you're part of some grand galactic imperium but never really hear anything from it
>sometimes ships arrive with information for the planet's government
>you've never even seen a proper imperial soldier
>what are bolters
>yfw in the grim darkness of the 41st millenium you grow up to be a gardener
>>
>>54504314
>Vaellin, I realize your gay. I don't have a problem with that.
>But why did you choose this moment, the moment before the Orks overrun out position to confess to me?!
>Why make my last moments alive awkward?!
>>
>>54505651
>Basically, a population left to its own devices will make babies without you having to worry about it,
There's more than a few countries right now that can dispute that claim with their plummeting birthrates.
>>
>>54507208
In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war and that one planet of desk-jobs
>>
File: 3424573456.jpg (669KB, 846x1269px) Image search: [Google]
3424573456.jpg
669KB, 846x1269px
If I ever made my own fan-chapter I'd base it on this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
>>
>>54504314

Well, Emps was creating a paradise for humanity, so it seems clear he would have exterminated them all while he was busy wiping out religion. Since there's no canon information about gay people in 40k, since the BL books aren't canon, I while there is info about religion, it seems reasonable to conclude that Emps succeeded.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>54507251

Dropping to a stable level is somehow a bad thing?

There are feedback mechanisms built into life itself to stop overpopulation destroying your environment. They clearly aren't doing their job given how much humans have fucked up the planet, but that they finally seem to be kicking in can only be a good thing in the long run.
>>
>>54507251
Which isn't a problem in the Imperium
>Population decline detected in the Sub-Azargan Continent nation of Alinheim
>Beginning transfer of colonists...
>Alinheim rations spiked with aphrodisiacs and fertility drugs.
>Estimated population recovery in: 42.73112 years.
>>
>>54504314
Like almost all 40K questions, the answer is "DEPENDS ON THE PLANET!"
>>
>>54507351
In developing nations yes. In developed nations where the number of people retiring outnumber the number of people entering the workforce, this is a very serious problem as there is now an issue of the country unable to support its own infrastructure because there aren't enough people to support it.
>>
>>54507351
When the birth rate drops below the replacement rate that doesn't create a stable society.
>>
>>54507390

That isn't a problem, it's the natural solution. The population decline will level out at a place where it's more stable, with less overcrowding and overconsumption to cause problems. The interim period might be shakey, but it's just part of a process towards a more stable future.
>>
File: 3423456.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
3423456.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>54507322
>only male couples are recruited
>they must complete the trials together
>when properly inducted into the chapter they are not battle-brothers, but battle-lovers
This is getting somewhere.
>>
>>54507416

But it won't do so forever. Our projections don't show the birth rate staying low forever, but dipping for a while until populations levels are more stable before evening out.
>>
>>54507420
No in a nation like China where population control is a serious issue, it's a natural solution. In a country like Japan, it's a problem that only makes their crippling debt worse.
>>
>>54505734
This.
>>
>>54507351
>implying we're universe 25'ing ourselves
>>
>>54504314
If you're treating the Imperium as a fascistic dystopia, homosexuality is probably categorised as something between mental illness and treason. As other posters have pointed out, it's not an admirable state. Enforcement will vary, with those on the fringes of Imperial Law largely unmonitored while the wealthy and powerful can simply flaunt the law.
>>
>>54504381
underrated post
>>
>>54504314
Depends on the planet and the regiment. But generally most people would be icked out by it, like normal people in our time.
>>
>>54507432
>MFW units of 2 models.
>>
>>54507941
>
What do you mean? The Imperium is right in what it does towards gays. You can't let Slaanesh turn humans into Eldar.
>>
>>54504314
A lot of people would probably tell you that the Imperium is fine with it, as it has outside sources of Otherness to worry about.

But those guys are forgetting that the Imperium isn't rational or efficient. It's a bugfuck crazy regime built on paranoia, hate, and willful ignorance, and probably has more hangups about sexuality than we do.

I would guess that it depends on that planet, but in the main, any manner of deviancy from accepted norms is not something the Imperium likes.
>>
File: 1462490861019.png (897KB, 838x910px) Image search: [Google]
1462490861019.png
897KB, 838x910px
>>54508151
Now we're talking.

>the chapter is based on platon's idea of divine eros, ie love that has ascended from being base sexual urges into something else
>divine eros being a form of love for a person that inspires your soul and mind on a spiritual level
>their love for eachother is also reflected in their love for the near-divine emperor, bringing them closer to him
>the chapter is basically a band of greek philosopher warriors, each with a battle-brother with whom he has achieved the ideal, ie divine eros
>>
>>54507543
The solution is simple. China Exports their children to Japan to swell population, and I'm return the Japs double the amount of Anime sensationalizing gay relationships in order to turn China and other first world countries more gay. Meanwhile we of the 4chins will benefit from the various uses of Gay Anime.
>>
>>54504314
There aren't any. Gays are a bad thing for a civilization that's fighting for its very survival.
>>
File: handmarine.png (195KB, 432x526px) Image search: [Google]
handmarine.png
195KB, 432x526px
>>54508244
>>
>>54504314
Why do you periodically crawl out of /lgbt/ just to make this same thread? You've done it more than ten times already, and these threads are particularly shitty.
>>
>>54507543
Japan is a special case, though. Its population decline isn't like that of other first world nations, which seem to be trending gently downward to a more stable level.

Japan's birthrates are plummeting not only due to economic factors, but due to some really nasty societal factors that are partly unique to them, and partly due to their insanely rapid progression from an essentially feudal society with all the social mores of one into a fully industrialized, modern state.
>>
>>54508265
Nah, we've got gays in BL novels. So they're canonical for a given amount of Canon.

Besides, running out of Man-power is probably the lowest concern for the imperium. It's cheaper to replace a body than it is a Flashlight. That's how humanity has gotten.

>>54508319
Eh. Honestly at this point we're not even looking for quality posting anymore, we're just looking for Shitposts and Bait-threads that haven't been posted to death. As often as this one appears it's still less prevalent than D&D Hate, Martial Vs Caster, and Numenera. It's basically switching over to The Cleveland Show after binging Fururama for the 27th time. It's by no means good, hell, it's the worst of the MacFarlane shows, but at least it's something new-ish.
>>
>>54508394
You are living cancer, and your death would be celebrated if your crimes were listed.
>>
>>54505389
Under rated post
>>
>>54505686
That might only be the case with Hive worlds in where it's literally the planet's job to produce people.
>>
>>54508265
>Gays are a bad thing for a civilization that's fighting for its very survival.
Why? Are you talking about contemporary american "gay culture"? Because that's hardly ever been the norm for homosexuals, even in societies that accepted or even encouraged some forms of homosexual behaviour. I hardly believe the Spartans were flamboyant fags who sought to destroy the family unit, or the Sacred Band of Thebes that was previously mentioned in the thread.

Thing is, homosexuals will exist whether you like it or not. You don't get more babies born by getting rid of homosexuals, nor could you ever hope to wipe them out. As long as babies ARE born, so are gays. There are actually some interesting theories regarding their evolutionary purpose; a man capable of fulfilling roles exclusive to men without actually participating in the often rivalry-filled courtship rituals of heterosexuals. Without having to compete with his fellow man to procreate with women and raising a family, it lets him perform other tasks just as important to society.
>>
>>54507251
That's because more or less birth rates tend to drop because of modern medicine and a plentiful food source are keeping the population alive happier and longer.
>>
>>54508488
If you want a full discussion on this subject, head over to /pol/.

Also, fuck off with you misinterpreting history. Pederasty was a specific type of child abuse, and the sacred band of thebes was class exploitation that was not imitated and received widespread contemporary condemnation.
>>
File: 1486579096398.jpg (469KB, 669x897px) Image search: [Google]
1486579096398.jpg
469KB, 669x897px
>>54507322
>>54507432
>>54508244
>there was some fuck in a "your guys" thread talking about his muhreen chapter "the sacred band" a month ago
>said he called them that because "it's like native americans lol"
>nobody said anything

I thought I was stuck in some kind of bizzaro /tg/ because that shit was "take the knot" tier.
>>
File: 34908234.png (679KB, 595x513px) Image search: [Google]
34908234.png
679KB, 595x513px
>>54508586
>native americans lol
>"tie the knot" tier
That's not divine eros.
>>
The Emperor believes the human form is beautiful, and was made from both male and female psykers.

If he doesn't care, why should you?
>>
>>54508626
You just leapt in logic so hard, you should finish the jump and just stay in /lgbt/.
>>
>>54508657
>Implying I've ever gone to that board
Anon please try harder.
>>
File: Chaos khorne butcherboy.jpg (1MB, 1000x1323px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos khorne butcherboy.jpg
1MB, 1000x1323px
>>54508620
>divine eros
Are you testing me, Slaanesh?
>>
>>54508672
You should stay on that board.
>>
>>54508682
Divine eros is Platonic love, ie same-sex love that has ascended base sexual urges.

Slaanesh has no power here.
>>
>>54508260
>Meanwhile we of the 4chins will benefit from the various uses of Gay Anime.
>so many uses
>Industrial applications
>Strategic applications
>Scientific applications
We shall rule unopposed by any peer
>>
>>54506818
>I do not know the lore the post.
Slaanesh is about excess, perfection and enjoying things.
You can basically go full slaanesh if you go in a mad quest to make the perfect killer app.

Having a massive orgy in the town square is not slaanesh. Devoting the entire town to that single goal might be a bit slaanesh if the orgy is for the orgy sake.
>>
>>54508657
Right as you jump back to /pol/
>>
>>54504314
They become Space Marines.
>>
The Emperor removed the gay gene long ago
>>
>>54508151
>cant take squads unless they have an even number of models
>>
>>54507208
There is a species of galaxy wide roses that act like assassin vines.
>>
>>54505036
We also aren't under constant siege by an invading force. Let's face it, even with all the propoganda, there are some basic facts. ISIS can maybe cause 10,000 deaths and that's terrible, but 10,000 dead is an hour on the modern battlefield.
>>
>>54507245
lol'd
>>
>>54504444
>They have lesbian Valhallans in Ciaphas Cain.
That's who OP's picture is of.
>>
>>54505036
People just have problems accepting that there are always people killing each other, there's always some shit going down in the world, ther's always SOMETHING. But unless that something is affecting you or has the capacity to affect you in the future, you knowing about it or not is kinda irrelevant.
>>
>>54504968
It's very easy to see that shit as a world-ending crisis when you didn't live in a time when 2 million died at Stalingrad.
>>
>>54509246
christ imagine how grim life must have been if you lived in france during WW1
>>
>>54508809

>Wake up early
>Shave, shit and chem shower
>Cogitator alarm says it's time for work
>Eat a munitorium ration on walk to work
>Smoke an Emperor's Own brand Victory cigarette after
>Work ten hour shift revising production forcasts
>Follow it up with evening prays to the God Emperor in massive cathedral
>Walk to local bar and drink some Vostroyian spirits with colleagues
>Walk home, smoke another victory cigarette
>Eat a warm ration
>Spend an hour with family
>Repeat until death or hive overrun by Orks

This is how I picture your everyday imperial living, like a slightly better 1984 but with more preists
>>
>>54509292
I feel like agriworlds have the best standard of living.
>>
>>54506746
Pastiche, not parody. Parody implies it's portrayed jokingly in-universe, which it is. A pastiche means only the audience knows the joke is there.
>>
>>54508515
In the case of Japan it's more that they aren't choosing to have children due to the economy being shitty.
>>
>>54504346
2nd post best post
>>
>>54504314
They will fight for the Emperor or they will die with the rest.

That or they're branded as Slanneshi cultists.
>>
>>54509316
Most likely, Sotha sounded like a nice place before the night lords showed up.
>>
>>54509355
> jap central bank can't get inflation to raise by more than 0.05% per year
> after trying literally everything
Yeah anon. It's just the lack of kids.
>>
>>54504314
Yes, but their love for the Emperor must greater than their love for each other, just like any other couple.
>>
>>54507432

"No, we're not the Imperial Fists, we're the Imperial FistERS."
>>
>>54509355
it's actually a lot of wierd shit. including japan having a NEET problem.
>Takeshi re-entered society after four years, thanks to a government program that sends female outreach counselors known as "rental sisters" to coax the hikikomori out of the house. But that program doesn't always work. As one shut-in of 15 years said, "I missed my chance."
the government is literally hiring rent-a-thots to get nerds to have children.
>>
>>54509284

Over 3 times as many people died in WW2. WW1 was 18 million, WW2 was 60 million, and the reason was because WW2 was the first war where every army was intentionally targetting the civilians of their enemies.
>>
>>54509284
Actually you could be living not 30 miles from the front line in France and aside from the noise you'd never even know a war was going on. The homefront was terrible for Germany and the raids in London sucked, but aside from one instance at the very end of the war the civilian life in France was practically untouched.
>>
>>54509498

And for reference, that 60 million was 3% of the entire human species. So many people died in that war that it actually reached the single digits of our total population.
>>
>>54509407
That's the thing though. In terms of GDP the country is doing great, but that's not reflecting the economic prospects of the average citizen.
>>
>>54509468
Children? No. But the country is getting laid plenty.
>>
>>54509468

What the fuck?
>>
>>54504314
Well, it already feels grimdark enough. I don't want to think about that.
>>
>>54509468
>"rental sisters"
>to have children
Anon, you're not supposed to impregnate your sister!
But if you wanna practice a bit, to make sure you're ready for when you have real girlfriend, that's okay.

No more serious note, re-socialization of NEETs hobos and petty criminals is serious topic in any country that didn't make jail system its second biggest business after healthcare.
>>
>>54509468
I'm pretty sure that was the plot to a doujin somewhere, and not real life. Because that sad if it's true.
>>
>>54510896
>not real life
Oh you poor anon.
>>
>>54504427
And expendable. If there's one thing you can say about the Imperium, it's that they're very egalitarian toward anybody who can soak up lasgun fire.
>>
>>54504314
Due to massive overpopulation problems homosexuality would be the preferred lifestyle and actively promoted, possibly enforced, by the government.
>>
>>54511014
It is not written about in the books because they're marketed towards insanely bigoted, racist and homophobe crowd, but it is the logical conclusion of the setting that anyone with a mind comes to after thinking about it.
>>
>>54511014
>Massive overpopulation problems
Solved with four words:
Die for the Emperor.
>>
>>54511081
i want to believe the average 40k player is better than that and it's just the people on here. but it's hard to be optimistic about the attitudes of socially maladjusted NEETs
>>
>>54510896
Legit anime, even - Welcome to the NHK

Well, there's doujin to, but the NEET is actually cute shota and sister is actually Shub-Niggurath.
>>
>>54504314
Cain had some lesbians who curiously didn't turn into bisexuals upon meeting him. They're just everyday people and no special attention is given.
>>
>>54511014
>Endless stream of new people stops
>Endless stream of people dying from xenos and other things doesn't

Yeah this is surely a smart decision
>>
File: 1499893270097.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1499893270097.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>54507245
Lost it, well done anon.
>>
>>54508768
>They become Dark angels
FTFY
>>
File: 1474892559247.png (1MB, 1279x722px) Image search: [Google]
1474892559247.png
1MB, 1279x722px
>>54511342
>>
>>54511342
>the real greatest secret of the dark angels is that the lion is heterosexual.
>>
>>54509355
Mexican here, I had a Japanese teacher back at the university he moved to Mexico married another Japanese teacher also living here in Mexico and currently have 3 children, I believe is mostly their rotten culture back in Japan what force them into those live styles.

There is also another Java teacher who married a Mexican woman, a couple of Colombian teachers, a French who married a Mexican woman and several others, I live in one of the poorest States and they come from countries with better economies settle here get married and have children, I can't generalize about the rest of the world but Japs tend to like living here.
>>
>>54511014
>>54511081
>>54511118

Samefag
>>
>>54511014
This is the most retarded post I've read on /tg/ today.

The imperial war machine is a meat grinder that needs a constant flow of bodies. Overpopulation is not a thing for them. Krieg has literal baby factories and then you try to say this shit.
>>
>>54511504
if krieg has literal baby factories then why would they give a fuck about traditional sexual reproduction?
>>
>>54511515

because the rest of the Imperium only wishes they could be as efficient as Krieg. They have to make do the old fashioned way.
>>
>>54507636
>Implying we're not
Especially in countries like Sweden where 50% of the households are singles.
>>
>>54511515
Krieg is one of the few worlds that goes to the extent of baby factories because it's a heresy gray area, but it's mentioned constantly that births are extremely encouraged on certain worlds. Especially hive worlds. Wanting to cut DOWN on population when bodies are the imperium's most valuable resource is insane. The fact that you think you have the reasonable perspective and are trying to play the muh bigoted neckbeards card makes you seem like a fucking tool.
>>
File: 1373345846497.png (54KB, 306x421px) Image search: [Google]
1373345846497.png
54KB, 306x421px
>>54510892
>But if you wanna practice a bit, to make sure you're ready for when you have real girlfriend, that's okay.
>mfw
>>
homosexuality/bisexuality is mandatory for men as it is required that all imperial citizens love the god emperor.
>>
>>54510892
It's literally impossible to re-socialize NEETs without pussy. Thousands of years ago, our wise ancestors realized that the best way to motivate caveNEETs was to create marriage instead of the usual caveman breeding strategy of chaotic cuckfests and alpha chief fucks all. Pairing people off providing the motivation for betas and deltas to waste their lives away and do it happily.
The neet problem is going to keep growing in every developed country until a marriage substitute is found because shit is just regressing back to caveman chaotic cuckfests and alpha chiefs. We're gonna need brainwashing sexbots that positively respond to you when you work.
>>
>>54511615
>mandatory
Are you saying you don't love the Emperor by your own initiative and free will?

Do I need to call the Inquisition anon?
>>
>>54511562
Here in slavlands we opt not to have children because it's economical suicide for anyone of middle class or worse.
Universe 25 scenario is post-scarcity ennui. Where having children would not hinder you materially because everything is a plenty, but you opt not to anyway.

I'm pretty sure the main reason Swedes are childless is because the idea of heterosexual intercourse is completely alien to you by now.
>>
>>54509468
Japan needs to have more options that are viewed as socially acceptable than "work insane salaryman hours and have your job be literally 90% of your waking life."

Not saying that's gonna be easy but fuck do they need a change.
>>
>>54511637
That's an awful lot of speculation you're throwing around there.
>>
>>54511637
>It's literally impossible to re-socialize NEETs without pussy.
You grossly underestimate the progress we made in the field of mind-affecting substances and since the days of wise cavemen elders.
>>
>>54508260
Considering Japan's tremendous xenophobia I feel like that plan might have an issue or two.
>>
>>54511687
>mind-affecting substances
are you going to put pussy into a pill?
pretty much every modern stimulant has a long term decrease in productivity if the person is mentally healthy
>>
>>54511724
In a way, yes. And decreasing productivity is better than no productivity at all. I mean it's not like sararyman culture focuses on peak work productivity.
>>
>>54504314
Is there more of this?
>>
>>54511395
[gay shudder]
>>
>>54511776
Yup, it's by some russian guy. There's Canoness & Commissar and Poor Little Acolyte (at Sorority coven).
>>
>>54504314
By like the EoM and such? Almost certainly abhorrent. It's a perversion and does not advance mankind.
>>
>>54506291

(You) (OP)
>>
>>54505408
>and a Planet ISIS

You mean Tallarn?
>>
>>54504314
>/pol/ bait: the thread
>>
>>54511914
'could be /u/ bait, tbqh
>>
>>54507543
>In a country like Japan, it's a problem that only makes their crippling debt worse.
it's only a problem in a global postindustrial economy. otherwise the population drops to the point where it is possible to comfortably have kids again and people start having more.
>>
File: gay_angels.jpg (101KB, 900x794px) Image search: [Google]
gay_angels.jpg
101KB, 900x794px
>>54511945
why not /y/ bait?
>>
>>54507941
>not an admirable state
in the world where Slaanesh exists and is a real fucking problem it's an admirable state.
>>
>>54512005
Because /y/ bait is always assumed you silly goof.
>>
>>54511913
Tallarn is damn far off ISIS.
>>
>>54511914
> m-muh /pol/ boogeyman
fuck off to leddit where you belong
>>
>>54511914
>>54512146
>/pol/ bait: the post
>>
>>54511577

You know being gay does not take away your ability to procreate, right? You can have lesbians that are still getting knocked up and giving birth for the glory of the Imperium.
>>
>>54512189
>>54511577
on top of that it isn't important that all men in the imperium are procreating, it only matters that enough of them are procreating to impregnate all the females.
>>
>>54505908
/thread...
>>
>>54504314
Know what heresy is? They're treated like that. Fucking kill yourself, queer. Holy shit, you will NEVER get acceptance from anyone sane.
>>
>>54511504
Outside of active sectors the Guard tithes are tiny. Which is logical, moving people costs money.
Even the highest tithe rates are lower then the current proportion of the US population in the military.
>>
>>54504314
Just looking at the overall Archeofuture-Roman leitmotif of the Imperium, I saftely assume that there's no such thing as gay people in the 41st Millenium.

that isn't to say that homosexual acts don't happen, but that the idea of 'sexuality' and 'sexual orientation' doesn't exist.

You might fuck a dude in the ass, but you don't define yourself by it.
>>
>>54511438
>I believe is mostly their rotten culture
What if bowing is bad for sperm count or the libido? What if the constant submission is literally turning them into beta cunts that even when they get married are too busy spilling their spaghetti to plow their wives and pop out babies?
>>
>>54512387
>implying

Pretty bold claim, source for it?
>>
>>54506818
>>54508754
There's a black library book (daemon planet or daemon world or something) where a slaaneshi cultist ruler of a planet devotes a huge amount of the whole planets total resources (50%?) to maintaining an absolutely massive slave mine underneath the capital city. There's absolutely nothing down there, no valuables of any kind, save the occasional artifact from a previous civilization which the mistress confiscates and puts into a private chamber where nobody but her gets to enjoy it. This sort of insane waste tickles her pickle something fierce.

It wasn't necessarily a great book but when people talk about slaanesh being the god of excess, that's my go to example. She recognizes other cultists who just fuck all day long and admits that she was into that for awhile, but finds it boring compared to wasting billions of slaves lives for monetarily worthless tchotchkes.
>>
>>54511362
*GASP!*
>>
>>54504344
The middle east is a fucking warzone, but they still find the time to throw gays off buildings.
>>
>>54504314
I wonder why OP's asking this. Oh, yeah, because OP's a fucking faggot and he'll never let you forget that.
>>54511637
>betas and deltas
>deltas
Now you're just making up words like tumblr makes up genders.
>>54511715
Not wanting half your population to be mulattos isn't xenophobia. It's being sane. Better to be declining in population and ethnically homogenous than declining population and rising "minorities" that really don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>54513222
>Not wanting half your population to be mulattos
>implying Asians aren't literally the same shit spread through several countries
>>
>>54513222
Anon, you're a faggot. Do you even think before posting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_(letter)
>>
>>54513297
Knowing things is for degenerate faggots. The day of the rope is coming for you, genius.
>>
>>54513336
... gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>54504314

On most planets so long as they will either bear, father, or raise children for the Emperor then who cares who they fuck otherwise.
Beyond that, once you're in His armies, it doesn't matter what you fuck so long as you don't go slaaneshi about it.
>>
>>54513281
They don't think so, and there are significant genetic differences between each asian race. There are many significantly different asian cultures, as well.
>>54513297
I know it's a word, baka, but using it to describe human psychology is stupid, even beyond the scientifically outdated and discarded alpha-beta social structure.
>>
Ordo Hereticus could probably declare it as Slaanesh-cult tier behavior.
Or Ordo Xenos could say it's Eldar-tier behavior, who knows
>>
>>54504314
The imperium doesn't give a fuck as long as planets pay their tithes and root out heresy when they find it. Anything apart from that is up to the discretion of the planet's inhabitants.
>>
>>54513588
>They don't think so, and there are significant genetic differences between each asian race. There are many significantly different asian cultures, as well.
>genetic difference
>all eat everything with rice
>same sharp deformed eyes
>yellow skin
>not literally the same
Only because a dog of the same race have different colors doesn't mean they aren't the same shit
>>
File: Ephrael_stern_by_littlecutter.png (597KB, 1243x1915px) Image search: [Google]
Ephrael_stern_by_littlecutter.png
597KB, 1243x1915px
>>54511770
Fuck I read that as PEAK PERFORMANCE.
>>
>>54511637

It's actually in the oldest stories, too. Shamhat was the one who brought Enkidu into civilization, after all.
>>
File: for the imperium!.jpg (176KB, 1000x844px) Image search: [Google]
for the imperium!.jpg
176KB, 1000x844px
>>54511776

Yes, there is. Not just lesbian stuff, but also straight stuff. Author's name is "Flick-the-Thief" or just "Flick".

http://flick-the-thief.deviantart.com/

As for OP's question, the Imperium doesn't really care, as long as they're still willing to work, fight and die for the Emperor. Some worlds, especially those with nobles who are overly concerned about continuing the family line, might think differently. But they're the exception, not the norm.
>>
>>54509292
>Smoke an Emperor's Own brand Victory cigarette

Not even sandpaper cigarette? Disappointing anon.
>>
>>54513643
If sharing a plentiful local food staple, skin tone, and eye similarities(although they all have different eye shapes) make something the same race then I suppose africans are all the same race too, when in fact there are over 60 different african races. Just like how you can tell if somebody is russian, german, french, english, or irish from a glance, you can tell different asian or african races from a glance, that is if you ever took the time to learn them. Mongols look distinctly different from han chinese, who look distinctly different from koreans, who look distinctly different from nippons. Just because all europeans eat bread doesn't mean there are no genetic differences between europeans.
>>
>>54504314
Treated as decadent perverts who probably dabble in Slaaneshi heresy and should therefore be tortured just in case.

Anybody who tells you otherwise is a Redditor who watches Arch Warhammer, laps up Humanity Fuck Yeah, and actually thinks guardsmen are brave.
>>
>>54505651
It depends on the world not every planet is a hive planet and many are in eternal war with the green skins. With how fast they can repopulate every man woman and child needs to be pumping out the next generation of front line combatants.
>>
>>54508244
I could totally see that working as a chapter idea, honestly. What would their paint scheme be?

I propose we make them distant IH or EC successors because Ferrus/Fulgrim was pretty clearly divine eros until LOL CHAOS. Use some Lieutenants because you get two per slot as leaders, too.
>>
>>54507416
Why exactly?
Why not "breeding above replacement rate doesn't create a stable society"?
People telling shit about problems with retirement are making shit up, we have robots now, we can easily make up for the lost workforce by rising productivity - and it happens with all countries with this "problem".
>>
40K isn't a realistic universe. The Imperium is against homosexuality because they think it immoral and they are a bunch of violent fascists. Beyond that there is no reason.
>>
>>54514135
Maybe White and gold? Simple and clean. No use in trying to look fancy on a battlefield.
>>
File: 1499291819962[1].png (73KB, 1545x422px) Image search: [Google]
1499291819962[1].png
73KB, 1545x422px
>>54508244
>>
File: 29879856987.png (439KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
29879856987.png
439KB, 400x400px
>>54515017
That's the good shit, anon.
>>
>>54513336
>Knowing things is for degenerate faggots
Is this bait, or are you retarded?
>>
>>54514468
Like everything in the Imperium, it varies. Some planets/hives are like that and others would find no issues with the gay.

As long as you venerate the emperor and pay your tithes the Imperium cares not what you do
>>
>>54509221
Technically no. Cain is there, but that is just one of the Commissar cadets scoping out a Sororitas novitiate. No actual Valhallans anywhere in that comic.
/autistic hair-splitting.
>>
File: melissa-theuriau1.jpg (55KB, 810x608px) Image search: [Google]
melissa-theuriau1.jpg
55KB, 810x608px
>>54505036
>Global news media portrays things as far, far worse than they are (while also ignoring a lot of the actual atrocities and crises occurring)
>>54505503
>the fact that the media spews shit all over the place and inforces the tought of a "world in crisis 24/7 is at the same time a symptom of this peaceful age aswell as a selfenforcing process

Just wanted to say that as someone who works in the media industry, you are both correct.

The marketing department holds weekly meetings with the newsroom and discusses the demographic that primarily watches their channel, what kinds of stories that demographic is interested in watching, and what kinds of stories that demographic ISN'T interested in watching. As you can guess, this leads to the echo chamber we all know and love where people watch a certain channel to get "the correct news" (i.e. the news that best reinforces their preexisting worldview).

As an aside, last year my local news station started running a nightly "Most Wanted" segment where they profiled a dangerous criminal that was on the loose in the area. Unfortunately for them, we live in a fairly crime-free part of flyover country, so it was getting harder and harder for them to come up with a dangerous criminal on the run every night. Then one night their "Most Wanted" was someone who was wanted on a misdemeanor charge of possessing a marijuana pipe. That evening their facebook exploded with derisive comments about how pathetic it was that they were trying to spin this as a dangerous criminal.

They don't have a "Most Wanted" segment anymore.
>>
>>54504381
10/10
>>
>>54508319
>Why do you periodically crawl out of /lgbt/ just to make this same thread? You've done it more than ten times already, and these threads are particularly shitty.
Pretty sure these threads are started by /pol/tards.
>>
File: Devlin Waugh will get you.png (2MB, 1110x758px) Image search: [Google]
Devlin Waugh will get you.png
2MB, 1110x758px
>>54504314
There will be no Christopher Street Days or any kind of celebration, because everything that does not include the Imperium is heretical.

I can imagine that many gay people would work for the Imperium in the kind Devlin Waugh works for the Vatican in Judge Dredd.
>>
>>54511014
>Forever War?

Do I get the reference right?
>>
>>54516707
IIRC it wasn't overpopulation, just shifting social norms and the rise of vat-born babies making traditional procreation unnecessary.
>>
>>54516301
The only reason there's any celebration of LGBT today is because it was legitimately oppressed for a long time there. One of our foremost geniuses in early computer tech got chemically castrated because he liked the dick, for instance. In a society where it was never really a problem to be gay to begin with like ancient greece, they don't have pride parades.

Seeing as how the imperium is an engine of grimdark I can imagine that planets that oppress homos would never, ever stop as the peaceful mechanisms for rebelling against the government aren't there, and if people brute forced it with an armed uprising the inquisition would just come and exterminatus their ass. So any planets that did oppress gay people would forever oppress them, and any planets that didn't would have no reason for a pride day to begin with.
>>
>>54513101
I liked that book when I was younger. When the main character and his struggle with that slaaneshi lord was completely sidelined as the world blew up for a skirmish between five side characters on a ship, who no one would ever see again, it felt incredibly in tone for the whole setting.
>>
>>54513210
Technically, throwing gays off buildings is part of the point of the war.
>>
>>54514013
Keep in mind that race is an informal concept. Nobody has ever established real rules about what is and is not a race.
>>
>>54517043
Well, there are real biological races. But humans do not have them. We aren't that genetically varied.
>>
>>54504314

"you're gay?"
"that's nice, now could you help me bar this door from the orc on the other side?"
>>
>>54517110
That's wrong on so many levels...

To make it simple : racial markers are a thing (any trait that can be inherited and is specific to a population). But what determines a race is 100% human invention.
If races were a biological truth, we wouldn't have things like the American Kennel Club taking care of the subject (and there wouldn't be any discrepancy between countries about specific dog breeds requirements).
>>
>>54504314
I imagine that the Human Imperium went through three distinct phases of legislation in regards to LGBTQ citizens and reproduction:
>Great Crusade
Everybody is treated rationally and respectfully. Pre-birth genetic screening of populations is implemented where possible: >>54508788 but the emperor and the mechanicus couldn't get to every world.
>Goge Vandire
Simply put: "Salvation through propagation." Only sexual relationships that produce children for the Imperium are sanctioned.Sexual slavery for the purpose of boosting population growth is legalized. All else is considered heresy. Vandire, being a hypocrite, makes exceptions to his own rule.
>Sebastion Thor
It is now known that Slaanesh feeds on non-consensual sexual activity (one's pain is the others pleasure). Homosexual male and females are accepted. Pedophiles (people who are sexually attracted to the prepubescent) and cads (people who like their lovers young but also post-pubescent) are assumed to be tainted by Slaanesh since youth are considered ill-equipped mentally and physically for sexual activity and reproduction. Sex trafficking is illegal again.
>At the end of the 41st millennia
The human imperium is a patchwork of different policies. Most planets are Thorian but there are places where Vandirean heretics still operates. Some really old worlds of the imperium still carry out policies of the Great Crusade but lack the technology to keep it practical.
>>
>>54514189
Mostly, you run the risk of the population shrinking to nothing. Japan's growth rate is in the negative and they've got a severe labor shortage. There's not enough manpower to even maintain the robots needed for manufacturing at this point.
>>
>>54517110
There are biological species but races is an entirely arbitrary definition.
>>
>>54517110
When DNA can tell you a persons race I'd say that's proof Human races exist. Golden retrievers and Great Danes and Pit bulls aren't social constructs. Asian avg IQ 106
European avg IQ 100
Hispanic avg IQ 93
African American avg IQ 85
Middle eastern avg IQ 80
Sub Saharan African avg IQ 70

Sorry races exist get over it.
>>
>>54505651
Depends entirely on the world. Cadia for example is... well breed for the emperor.
>>
File: 1497902027677.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1497902027677.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
>>54515372

>mfw in the grim darkness of the third millennium, there is only war.
>>
>>54507367
>Colonists get a shipment of guns
>Meanwhile, an imperial guard unit receives new rations with an interesting side effect
>lolmunitorium
>>
>>54519734
I find your data questionable

Citations?
>>
>>54508260
A problem occurs: China and Japan hate each other and would rather see the other be destroyed by their own hubris.
>>
>>54505734
/thread

I'm surprised no one mentioned how this shit might draw attention from Slaanesh
>>
>>54508754
>Gays
>Not being excessively promiscuous
>>
>society denies homosexuals the right to live together in monogamy as the rest of the population
>surprised this leads to a sub-culture focused on secret hookups
damn
>>
>>54507351
>You're right goy, we'll just let in immigrants when the brith rate gets too low :VD
>>
Might makes right.
The society that breeds the most wins.
You might say one percent of the population not breeding is not a problem. If that means that your enemies are outbreeding you you're fucked. The Imperium needs all the soldiers it can have. A worker that can also reproduce and raise the next generation is infinitely more valuable than a worker that doesn't want to.
>>
File: lucius.png (238KB, 329x352px) Image search: [Google]
lucius.png
238KB, 329x352px
>>54508754
>Having a massive orgy in the town square is not slaanesh
Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>54514021
Or, you know, like, read the Ciaphus Cain books where the characters in the op came from
>>
>>54508754
>Slaanesh is about excess, perfection and enjoying things.
Correct
>You can basically go full slaanesh if you go in a mad quest to make the perfect killer app.
Arguably maybe correct
>Having a massive orgy in the town square is not slaanesh
Incorrect
>>
File: nurgle cultists.jpg (612KB, 2184x1704px) Image search: [Google]
nurgle cultists.jpg
612KB, 2184x1704px
>>54506818
It's not always Slaanesh.
>>
>>54516783
Turin was castrated alot more for just liking dick. It was a symbolic gesture.
>>
File: dodge.jpg (68KB, 565x479px) Image search: [Google]
dodge.jpg
68KB, 565x479px
>>54504314
Have you filled your quota for providing children to fight the Emperors wars?
>>
>>54521642
It's not for Slaanesh if it's a weird sect of the Imperial Cult.

>To the Holy Pile!
>The Emperor demands we fuck!
>Let no woman leave tonight unimpregnated!
>>
>>54521970
Genuine question; are there actually things like baby quotas, legally force child-making etc in the empire? I figure there might be policies to encourage baby-making on worlds like Krieg, but Krieg is hardly representative of anything BUT Krieg.
>>
Even given the need to make babies to fuel the endless wars a lot of these "baby quota" posts don't really make sense.
First off it would affect women more than men since, without a huge gender disparity, you don't need every man to contribute to getting every woman pregnant. Additionally, those planets with access to such technology will probably scan for mutation and attempt to restrict breeding to various degrees among those that vary from the norm again to various degrees.
None of that really matters though since we see plenty of women in various military positions and at least some in positions of authority seem able to recognize that some especially skilled or gifted individuals are more valuable in roles other than baby factory.

I'm going with the anons talking about how babies will generally be a given where there are people barring preventing factors.
Gays aren't really a big enough group to matter more than just people who have no game especially since some of them may want to have children anyway or be surrogate parents to abandoned children or otherwise contribute to raising children. That's, of course, separate from varying attitudes and levels of acceptance of gays from world to world.
>>
>>54504568
Well, seeing it the other way around, the more shit everything is, the bigger everyday threats are and the less fun and freetime everyone has, the more their society tends to repress things. In literally all of history. So I don't really see a good reason why the more peaceful places would be MORE judgemental. There is a direct correlation with the average living conditions throughout all of history, with the corresponding moral landscape only providing a mere secondary modifier
>>
>>54522217

Most planets are almost entirely self-governing, so probably not.
>>
>>54522217
If there is, it's probably not sanctioned by the munitorum.

They want manpower for the militarum but they don't care how a world does it. Mandatory pregnancy? Gladiator pits? Warrior slaves? As long as the numbers add up, they don't care.

Given the existence of whiteshields I don't think there is a crisis that requires mandatory childbirth, as there are enough humans around that it happens naturally.
>>
File: happy autist doggo.png (638KB, 897x1157px) Image search: [Google]
happy autist doggo.png
638KB, 897x1157px
>>54504381
>>
>>54508694
But in Nurgle's case...
Spreading diseases don't need a sexual factor
>>
>You will never know the forbidden but sanctioned love that is Astronomiconcest
FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
>>54519891
Somebody forgot to fill out form 772.A-6.54-1 in triplicate.
>>
>>54522217
Of all the things the Imperium has shortages of, manpower isn't one of them.

Hell, some guardsmen tithes are seen as a way of reducing population pressures.
>>
>>54522279
Remember that gays can have kids, they just don't want to.
>>
>>54504314
Slaaneshi deviants who've strayed from the path of contributing more people to the Emperor's designs. "Sexual orientation" is a heretical luxury. Get procreating and then die gloriously or at least usefully.
>>
>>54521082
It probably does, but the effect it has too small to be relevant
>>
File: 346435734.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
346435734.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>54525959
Why would it, though? Contemporary gay culture in say, the US, stems from society frowning on homosexuals which forced them to live out their sexuality in secret and with people they'd be better off not being seen with. The average gay couple isn't really more fucked on fetish stuff than the average heterosexuals, unlesh Slaanesh has some clause on anything but vaginal sex in the missionary position with the lights turned off being reason for corruption. Like some anons have said, isn't Slaanesh about excess and decadence rather than plain old loving intercourse?
>>
>>54526116
It is still sex for pleasure, so it likely has a minuscule effect
>>
File: the reason for every problem.jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
the reason for every problem.jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>54526116
Exactly anon. Slaanesh is about overdoing, not just doing. You can fuck whoever, but it's when you go completely fucking decadent and excessive that She Who Thirsts starts to take notice.

Pic related is an excellent example of someone who went so excess that it became a problem.
>>
>>54526116
Can you just please take your bullshit to /pol/?
You couldn't be any more wrong, and you're just bumping this shit thread.
>>
>>54526361
I guess the same effect would apply to normal heterosexual intercourse. Unless forced, of course. Passion and pleasure are integral parts of how we procreate after all, you can't really strip those away easily.
>>
>>54526390
I'm not /pol/, I'm questioning their rhetoric, anon.

>>54526385
Fuckin Ancestor. He was a real prick.
>>
>>54526462
I'm definitely going to use him for a dark heresy game at some point. Something about a character who's motivations for summoning Chaos and dooming the world being "Lol, bored" is great.
>>
>>54509292
>Repeat until death or hive overrun by Orks
Kek
>>
>>54526462
Bullshit politics go right in /pol/, so off you go.
>>
>>54526512
For some real life inspiration you could have a look at Marquis de Sade. He wasn't quite as bad, but the guy got up to some real crazy shit in the name of hedonism and thought heresy was good fun.
>>
>>54526609
Some people in this thread might have been spazzing about contemporary politics, but sexuality isn't inherently political, even if you think so. Report and hide if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>54526670
Sexuality is politics. I've had to sit through two months of LGTB Pride which is now a core platform of my country's government as a civil servant and is now woven inextricably into our policies from education to overseas investment.
>>
>>54519734
>IQ tests across a variety of demographics, with varying cultures and levels of education
>totally accurate
Not to mention that a few years ago some Canadian scientists came up with a better way of measuring intelligence than an IQ test, which has had its accuracy questioned for a long time.
>>
>>54527488
I'm happy you're able to get married now, anon.
>>
>>54528059
>Canadian

Politically suspect.
>>
Well, one of the Primarchs was named after Lionel Johnson, and the Space Marines chapter he founded are the Dark Angels.
>>
File: 1418532312636.jpg (24KB, 297x420px) Image search: [Google]
1418532312636.jpg
24KB, 297x420px
>>54504314
It probably varies from planet to planet, though most of humanity's hatred is pointed in the direction of xenos-filth and heresy. If the tithe of planet in question is a tithe of soldiers for the imperium, then childbirth is literally a matter of duty, but other than that, I can't see the norm being anything other than "don't waste my precious hatred on things that aren't Xenos and Chaos."
>>
It's so embarrassing watching /tg/ talk about shit like this
>>
>>54513819
That sister in the back licking her lips. Perfect.
>>
>>54528837
Seconded. As an oldfag, I'm rolling in my grave and I'm not even fucking dead yet.
>>
>>54507322
The Blood Gorgons were like this. They were a bizarrely agreeable Chaos Marine chapter. Fags shared organs with each other and had special "Blood Bonds"
>>
>>54512015
Slaanesh doesn't feed off of butt stuff any more than it feeds off of any kind of other fucking. Slaanesh is the god of Cenobite-tier shit, not just things that make mommy and daddy mad.
>>
>>54528863
She knows what she wants
They ALL know what they want
>>
>>54529144
>Blood Gorgons
Just looked them up, anon. They seem pretty festive.
>>
>>54506746
I just got here mang. Even I don't think homos are universally heretical. Some places sure, others not so much. Given the size of the imperium there's probably a not!Sparta where straight sex for pleasure and fun is heresy.
>>
>>54504314
>How are cogs treated in the 41rst millennium?
Like an insignificant piece that gets replaced when it breaks
>>
>>54528526
I'm still waiting on those citations.
>>
>>54526609
The OP asked how homosexuals were treated in a setting where human lives are virtually worthless. If you want to tell someone to go talk about bullshit politics somewhere else, tell OP.
>>
>>54526609
>anything politics I don't agree with is bullshit
>>
>>54515347
I like how we know it's supposed to be Cain by his magnificent mutton chops.
>>
>>54516938
That's why I loved Ian Watson's stuff. Inquisitor Draco literally accomplishes nothing whatsoever over the course of three books and a bunch of incredible adventures. Then he dies.

Dead Men Walking is good for that also.
>>
>>54513819
Damn, brother Demetirus surely has been gifted by the Emperor under the robes
>>
>>54535510
Oh man those books. Draco did some legit amazing things, but in the end nothing. He didn't matter, never.
>>
>>54507432
Each unit is either company veterans, heavy weapons bike, land speeders or another set of two.

Only exception is the hq, a techmarine looking after a lone dreadnaught...
>>
>>54536026
>>54535510
>>54516938

>But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed
>>
>>54528837
What I don't understand is why the mods haven't just deleted it yet and banned OP.
>>
>>54504314
Imperial policy is incredibly lenient overall. Don't stir up shit, don't dabble with forbidden lore/xenos/tech, obey and support imperial representatives, maintain a PDF and, above all, PAY YOUR TITHES. Beyond that, anything is at the disgression of the local gouverment, who can make up their laws as they see fit.
The Ecclesiarchy is probably cool with it. All sex is a form of veneration of the holy human form and as such laudable, provided it doesn't stray too far into weird chaos/xenos/tech shit.
>>
>>54523426
>end up falling to nurgle
>mort is now not only stuck with a god he hates, but also with a fag legion
>>
>>54525042
Did you even read that post?
That's irrelevant to the points I made and I even mentioned how some do actually want kids and will have a one-time thing just to get pregnant or use artificial insemination or just care for otherwise unwanted kids which has pretty much the same result of producing human gears for the machine of the imperium.

Seriously, work on your reading comprehension, moron.
>>
>>54504444
CC also had that other commissar (Beije?) who got all "EW GAYS" when a slaaneshi cultist smooched him on the mouth. But pretty much everyone except the Tallarns thought he was a blowhard.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.