[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ork Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 69.jpg (92KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
92KB, 600x336px
First Edition

Tau get their own thread so I saw it's time fa a roight an propa thread discussing the biggest and the baddest xenos.

Indexes/Forgeworld: https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA!m5RmWDhB
>>
>>54497135
So a bit of a conversation starter...
How has your Ork armies fared in 8th and Shadow War? Mine have done much better than in 7th. Walkers, skorchas, and infantry all seem way more viable now.
>>
Q: why would anybody ever take warbikes in 8e ever?

People only took then in 7th so they could stack bullshit and get a rerollable 2+ cover. With no jink they're just boyz with big shootas, 4+, more movement and an overinflated price.

Should I replace my bikes with koptaz?
>>
>>54497168
I'm currently working on replacing my bikes with stormboyz with a bike mek with a kff. Once the Ork Codex comes out I'm confident they will fix warbikers. The Space marine codex reduced marine bikers by 10pts
>>
>>54497168
Ya theyre defiantly not as good at all and if you want fast hit and run stuff go for buggies/trakks (especialyl skorchas) and deffkoptas. Boys and Nobz function a lot better now, and can be just as fast with trukks and da jump.
>>
>>54497158
I've only played two games with my orks. Got my shit pushed in by Space Wolves in 3 turns then had the opposite result against Blood Angels. Stacking the combos works.
>>
>>54497212
I've had a 50/50 thing as Orks as well. Tabled Space Marines, and beat Nids and Necrons. I've also lost to Necrons and Tau though. Would not reccomend footslogging hordes of boys versus Tau.
>>
Skorchas Trakks or Nobz w/Skorchas in a trukk for good flaming potential. Also are there any good big/mek gun configs you found and what do you lot think of Lootas this edition? I think Lootas are about as good as they were last edition (which was pretty good for Orks).
>>
Anyone else not really liking trukk boyz as a unit anymore? They don't benefit from the +1 attack, they don't benefit as much from the Mob Rule, plus it means you have to split your Waaagh banner or take more than one.
>>
Gits, fighting nids this Saturday and I need advice. What are good horde and monster killers?
>>
File: 1479644120219.jpg (44KB, 277x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479644120219.jpg
44KB, 277x330px
>>54497364
Keep trukk boyz clumped together in a formation, and move them up the board like a wall

mix shooty boyz and choopy parts together, Finish out with Big gunz weridboy and a da jump squad in the back or what ever you have you can field after that.
>>
>>54497556
Skorchas are always great for good measure against large numbers but just use youre own hordes to counter his as well. And remember to bring FnP cus Nids have a lot mortal wounds stuffz.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.