[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo Thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 57

File: Wall Paper.jpg (31KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Wall Paper.jpg
31KB, 300x168px
Fuck It lets have a JJBA Thread.

So im running a JoJo campaign in a few weeks to a month from now and I Just finished writing the outline for the Plot but I need some stands. preferably non shit Villain Stand because these are usually the hardest to come up with for me
>>
>>54493857
Do you need 'em embarrassingly broken or just puzzle-bossy?
>>
File: Fence Me In.png (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fence Me In.png
126KB, 500x500px
>>54493876
Depends. Mostly need Puzzle Boss's and kinda interesting PunchGhosts.

I already know what the BBEG Stand is so we don't need to think of how timebullshit works
>>
>>54493913
>>54493876
Should I explain the Main tone/theme of the game too or what?
>>
File: Mad Battery.jpg (49KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Battery.jpg
49KB, 500x667px
>>54493934
>tone/theme
*Tone/Plot
>>
>>54493934
Yeah homie. Give us the gist of the setting and goals.
>>
>>54493857
>the villain's stand completely changes how the game is played
>>
File: long_hallway_JeffK.jpg (91KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
long_hallway_JeffK.jpg
91KB, 500x375px
>>54494073
The Campaigns tone is a whole slew of things but the best way I can describe it is SCP JoJo,

The Main characters are SpeedWagon interns/agents/researchers/what ever else working at what i can only describe right now as a Paranormal research devision that researches the weird shit in the JoJo'verse. This is mostly a Excuse to have Vampires as mooks and to have Spin and Hamon users in the same room as stand users. Cyborgs are also a thing but thats a Background detail.

Main Villain is bassically someone who works on the Cyborg Division tying to get his hand on a stand arrow thats somewhere around the base/facility. but thats the Longterm plot. short term wise the Main Party travel around the world investigating/stopping Vampires/Dangerous Stand Users. this is also a excuse for "hey the plot is going nowhere here fight a stand user in Tailand"
>>
>>54494134
>The Villains Stand [ROUNDABOUT] changes what system where using.
>PC have to work with the Old Character sheets instead of updating for the current system
>>
File: Geb Requium.jpg (56KB, 458x344px) Image search: [Google]
Geb Requium.jpg
56KB, 458x344px
>>
>>54493857
There was a thread on /co/ once with a TON of stand ideas matched to cartoon characters.

I took some ideas from there for a Jojo's campaign I was running back then. Maybe you can find it in the archives IF it was archived.
>>
>>54494433
You mean CoCo's bizarre adventure?
>>
File: Gorillaz-Rhinestone-Eyes.jpg (91KB, 1117x643px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz-Rhinestone-Eyes.jpg
91KB, 1117x643px
>>54493857
Rhinestone Eyes
powers:
>tier one
future sight
can read peoples minds, more specifically can see their surface thoughts
example: an enemy is about to throw a right hook, the stand user can see a "shadow" infront of their enemy throwing the punch, giving them almost a second heads up to what their enemy is going to do and hopefully enough time to doge or block
>tier two
reverse
can rewind an object up to a few seconds
example: a ball is thrown, reverse is "cast" the ball returns to where it was a few seconds ago
and the stand user can control how far back it goes withing his power to do so, the ball could be halfway to where it landed or back in the throwers hands.
>tier 3 DEJA VU
>stand user reverses time up to an hour ONCE PER DAY, the stand user has no recollection of what happened but knows their stand used the ability and will have a strong sense of deja vu leading up to the use of the ability
the stand can use this ability independent of the stand user and can be used a split second after the user's death
cheesy but what do you guys think?
>>
File: 1500159882913.jpg (20KB, 343x347px) Image search: [Google]
1500159882913.jpg
20KB, 343x347px
>>54494187
>SCP JoJoverse

I just came
>>
>>54493857
Wonder wall
Stand can generate force fields from it's hands
stand essentially absorbs kinetic energy from impacts with shield
as the energy is absorbed an engine in the stand's chest begins to rev up
the more energy absorbed the stronger and faster the stand gets
example:
stand is able to block an entire "ora ora barrage"
the stand now has the strength and speed to unleash it's own "orra orra barrage"
but doing so uses up all the energy absorbed and the stand returns to it's "pre revved" state.
>>
Ok I just came up with a stand Idea that's pretty good. Check This:

『 TUFF』is a standard punch ghost who's ability lets him "Harden" anything he touches. This lets him make it so traditionally hard things become as hard as steel. So he can use this to create functional weapons out of nothing but water and air, make his clothes completely bulletproof, Make it so any vehicle he is driving becomes like the cars in Crazy Taxi. Neat, eh?
>>
>>54494525
Maybe.

I just remember it was a bunch of characters matched to stands. One of the ones was Didi from Dexter's lab having 'Radiohead', which weakened stands with a low pitch frequency that got easier to hear as time went on.

TOTALLY had the boss of my campaign make use of a stand user with that exact stand as a plant on their town's radio station. Nobody could figure out what was going on for like, ever.

I also had a gimmicky stand user who was this trucker guy that got physically bigger or smaller as he succeeded or failed at things, his stand being 'They Might be Giants'. As well as a 'Bad Company' rip-off that used ants (Alien Ant Farm).
>>
File: Thor.jpg (90KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
90KB, 540x720px
I have run three seperate JoJo campaigns and have made a handful of villains. Most of them slightly relate to Nordic gods (The Beatles), Greek Gods (AC/DC, very few) and the Twelve Zodiac signs (stand users who only work in pairs).

If you're interested in any of these, I can give some of the better examples.
>>
>>54494657
it works. could work out as a Act Stand. I Like DEJA VU. could be a good counter/defense/puzzle stand.
>>
>>54493857
turbo killer
>once a stand user touches someone they become marked with a small glowing crucifix
>the stand activates
>stand appears to be a car driven by a shadowy figure
>the stand will attempt to run down whoever is marked
>the stand always knows where the marked person is and will will travel any distance to get them
>the stand is more durable than a tank, faster than a racecar, deadlier than a homicidal maniac, and more relentless than a starving predator
>the stand has no real way of protecting it's user and can only go after marked targets
i think this one will make a cool villain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
>>
Ok, let's try another one.

『MAGNOLIA ELECTRIC COMPANY 』Is a stand that takes the form of a large office building that can teleport when no-one is looking at it. Inside there a host of computers that contain a huge encyclopedia on pretty much everything in the universe. Entries cannot be deleted from this computer, but certain things can be added. You can add concepts and functions to things, like say you can say that all tree branches from a certain species of tree can be fired like guns, or you can say that a certain brand of car can also fly or float.

It's extremely powerful but mostly immobile.
>>
>>54494756
Ooohhhh, go on. having stands bassed off Mythology would be a great throwback to part three for a long term "deal with this threat" Mission/quest.
>>
>>54494756
I just wrapped up a campaign themed around the greek zodiac. Let's compare.

Aquarius: Manipulate Water and feel with it.
Pisces: Shoot hooks that mindcontrol people.
Aries: Make inorganic objects soft or stretchy.
Scorpio: Living metal.
Cancer: Satellite Centipede monster with Microwave Blasts.
Gemini: Non-stand user with the power to absorb energy and be in two places at once thanks to Quantum Martial Arts.
Libra: Power to ensure things are fair and binding, great for Shadow Games.
Virgo: Makes you colder the more sleepy you are and vice-versa.
Taurus: A bull that could control bones via contact. Made minions from seashells and horns.
Leo: Shined a light that allowed telekinesis over eyeballs. Fought as a team with Taurus.
Sagittarius: See stands on cameras or photographs, including satellite imagery. No fighting power at all.
Capricorn: Had the power to swap other people's stands into statues. Ghost that can't leave their gravesite.
>>
Not sure about the name but it's essentially a weaponized Placebo Effect. Believe it's stronger than you, and it can beat you. Believe the user can outrun you to a location, and he can. Believe it has [x] esoteric power, and it does. Actually pretty weak and pathetic on its own.

Works best with people who're good at bluffing or spreading rumors.
>>
>>54494767
i kinda see the stand as sub optimal stat wise but it's ability to predict where the enemy will attack makes it seem stronger in fights than it is, think like the batman arkham games where before an enemy attacks you can see it and have a chance to counter attack, seems unbeatable 1v1 but up against multiple enemies you wont be able to block them all or have the reaction time needed
as for reverse it kinda works as a healing stand, it has the potential to "reverse" damage delt if it can get the person within the time frame, essentially "reversing" the bullet out of the wound and reversing the wound to a pre-shot state
i see deja vu as more of an "OH SHIT" button
getting stabed to death? DEJA VU
now your standing in the street infront of a dark alley and you know you just played your trump card.
do you know jack the ripper is in that alley? no.
but you are getting a bad feeling from it and you know you just reversed something so you can either avoid the alley altogether or proceed with extreme caution, also reverse cant save someone who died, deja vu can if you can figure it out on your second chance
>>
>>54494716
simple but i like it
>>54494781
the stand user can be a mysterious librarian type of person who just oversees the building but cant leave it, hell maybe even a janitor
>>
File: Just end me fam.jpg (42KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
Just end me fam.jpg
42KB, 640x614px
>tfw you want to play a JJBA RPG
>tfw you were going to play one, had a cool stand built and everything and then the game died
>tfw you're hearing is fucked so voice games are mostly out.
>tfw you're temped to GM a game but are kinda too shit at GMing to run a public game and your current RPG group are normies that hate the fabulousness that is JoJo.
I'd take a PBP game at this point.
>>
File: Hot Wheels.jpg (966KB, 2878x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Wheels.jpg
966KB, 2878x2009px
>>54494776
love it. Great Sheer Heart Attack/Highway Star "fucking RUN!' vibes. Stand User could be a Drag Racer or something.
>>
>>54494856
Like the Ultra gem or the Chair SCP?
>>
>>54494856
『Anything you can do』
>>
electric eye
>manifest as a satellite that floats above the user
>the user can see everything the stand does
>the stand projects a map if the area it sees into the user's head
>free gps
>the stand slowly drifts farther and farther away and the user can see more and more
>stand stays active while the user is asleep allowing them to monitor themselves and their area in their dreams
>stand has no offensive capabilities and is only "durable" because it's hard to reach
>>
>>54494756
「REVOLUTION 9」(Freya)
Power: D
Speed: D
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: B
Learning B
「REVOLUTION 9」can start or stop the spinning of up to 9 different medium-sized objects. The spinning can be based on any axis. The spinning is slow at first but constantly gains speed. If used on humans, the spin is mildly inconvenient at first, but later makes it unable for a person to move normally.
Freya can use 「REVOLUTION 9」to make people sping around themselves, spin them around buildings or trees, or make object spin in a way that could hurt her enemies (if someone is shooting a gun, she can spin the gun around the finger of the shooter, making them shoot themselves). Finally, Freya can stop her own spinning in relation to Earth, meaning she shoots westwards at about 14,000km/h. This method of travel is extremely dangerous and only used as a last-resort getaway method.
>>
>>54493857
You can take this one I used in a defunct JoJo campaign I ran a while back:

Basic Concept is that the boss' Stand created 2 versions of an individual, in my campaign one was based upon their sinful self and the other their virtuous self, but you can change it accordingly (The PCs were largely assholes), anyway, the stronger (sinful) version is trying to attack and kill the weaker (virtuous) version which is treated as the PC's stand such that, if that thing dies, so does the PC (or at least they get sufficiently fucked up).

The other one you may like was a duo: one of which had a stand that forced people to not interfere with any action the user got them to agree to him doing verbally, and the other who's stand could forcibly change a person's perception of the world. You can come up with some creative shit for those two as a duo, so I'll leave that up to your imagination if you want to use them.
>>
File: 1497521870113.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497521870113.gif
483KB, 243x270px
Mind Games
>4 hovering hands with eyes on the palms, and tattoo'd all Indian-like
>A punch with each hand can respectively change the Color, Shape, Size, and Weight of an object, but it's just an illusion and the actual physics of an object are still kept
>Can see where ever the eyes look, theoretically in 360 degrees since there are 4
>The hands are actually connected by an invisible tether, which keeps the hands from going more than 15 feet apart, and can be a point of weakness

Bonus Requiem-- Mind Games Requiem
>A lithe, emaciated, and shadowy man, in glowing white shackles
>Can permanently "nuke" a belief or memory into a massive amount of people, within a range of 20 miles
>>
File: jojo going posing.jpg (60KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
jojo going posing.jpg
60KB, 620x348px
>>54494878
If I knew of a good group that was running one with a slot open, anon, I'd point you in that direction.
>>
Howabout another car based stand?

『 DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNER』Is a stand that doesn't have a set form, but instead possesses cars. Possessing a car makes the car appear to stand users as a beat up rusted cadillac covered in graffiti (That still drives real well, capable of reaching 100 mph). The car looks the same to non stand users.

The gimmick is that whenever a car possessed by 『DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNER 』touches another car, the two cars exchange
Contents
Riders
and Velocity

So this means that if a person using it crashes into a car in front of him, the two cars exchange contents and the original driver of DEXY moves to the car he crashed into and continues at the same speed as before. This also means he's safe from head-on collisions as when they crash, the two cars will move in opposite directions, where they barely touched each other.

It's a getaway car that's completely immune to traffic.
>>
>>54493857
I have a ton from my scrapped one.

Hall of Mirrors: area based stand that splits people into different facets of personality. Basically relies on the person making friends with themselves before they can fight the user.

March of Blood: can reopen any wounds the victim has sustained in life, reverts when the user is killed.

One's A Crowd: creates hostile stone creatures based on the memories of the victim. The victim can talk to them and turn them to their side, though. Sort of like Judgement but a full stand.

Return to Innocence: return a victim's mind to the state it was in when they first learned the meaning of death. Doesn't get rid of memories, but it's sort of like Set.

Space Odyssey: creates a "gate" an enemy has to walk through to activate. Walking through the gate removes them from gravity's influence. Obviously best used for traps, and probably looks pretty noticeable.

Dirk in the Dark: summons up shit tier minions from the shadows to fight, but can be destroyed if there's no shadow to emerge from.

Knife Party: it's like that one ability from this battle harem anime. The user cuts invisible lines in the air to activate at any time and trigger their damage. Also I think in 7th stand user.

False Hospitality: can exchange favors with someone, eating parts of their stand based on how much they owe. Could be a hotel owner giving stuff for "free" only to take their power away.

Breaking Glass: makes you remember that one embarrassing thing you did.

Words Don't Come Easy: can make anyone say anything, so long as they are in earshot.

Seaside Rendezvous: can make any two people fall madly and debilitatingly in love. Ends when the two are separated for longer than an hour.
>>
>>54495002
One more for good measure.

Monday: standard power stand.

Tuesday: can take on any one person's powers for the rest of the week.

Wednesday: becomes a wheeled vehicle of any kind, can attack stands.

Thursday: can create uncontrollable animals out of objects in the environment. Die at the end of the day.

Friday: can create inert, inoperable objects out of a finite supply of paint. Can be made to look like other objects.

Saturday: gains persuasive abilities of the highest order, persuading those without stand to protect him with their lives. Exhausting.

Sunday: loses all stand powers save for the objects and thralls. Thralls only operate on orders given on Saturday.
>>
>>54494961
Additional information: The game was low-power, although you can just scale up the abilities.

The names weren't put there since we had stands be named after television and movies instead so that I didn't have any issues with stand-name crossover.
>>
>>54495013
Forgot the name:

"Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon"
>>
>>54494980
Ah well. Someday, anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
TWILIGHT ZONE
>stand user projects a force field like orb around themselves for several meters
>everything an enemy does in the sphere is reverse
>try to walk forward-> walks backwards
>try to punch enemy-> punches self
>try to jump-> crouches
>>
File: welp.png (150KB, 483x431px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
150KB, 483x431px
>>54494991
>>54494776
>『DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNER 』 Crashes into 『Turbo Killer』
what happens?
>>
[Chop Suey!]

Stand that severs anything but doesn't damage it. So you could cut off your own arm but you wouldn't bleed or feel any pain but it would be separate from it's body and still respond to stimuli (so it could crawl around the flaw by moving your fingers.

Bonus if the stand user is constantly stitching himself back together to keep himself relatively functional but has moved all his vital components to secure locations.
>>
Alright, here's another one that's been stewing for a while.

『BENZI BOX 』Is a gigantic humanoid stand that manifests itself around it's user. The head of the stand is cubic, the rest of the stand looks like a bronze colossus with babylonian markings and flair.
The Stand user floats inside the the cubic portion of the head, where the stand mimics any motions the user makes. The stand is super strong and extremely durable.

This sounds amazing until you realize STANDS DO NOT WEIGH ANYTHING. As such, the entire gigantic 75 ft stand only weighs as much as the user does. That means that if a significantly strong stand got underneath them, they could feasibly toss them into space.

But this also means that the user can king kong themselves around as a feasible means of transport as he is unlikely to damage anything doing so.
>>
>>54495033
You get trapped in a sentient car that wants to kill you. The car then tries to get you killed by driving into a lake or off a cliff.

It's actually not a good idea.
>>
>>54495054
>『Turbo Killer 』starts to pannice and starts driving in circles
>passers by just see a man spinning violently in a circle.
>>
>>54495074
I wish to god we eventually get a chapter or something dedicated to the weird shit that non-stand users see whenever JoJo shit happens
>>
File: WitchHunter.jpg (60KB, 684x900px) Image search: [Google]
WitchHunter.jpg
60KB, 684x900px
>>54494850
Mine focused much more on the pairing aspect of each Zodiac. The pairs were made up semi-randomly, but the stands usually worked well with each other.
Aquarius: 「SWAMP GAS 」- A very slow punchghost that fills the room he's in with hallucinogenic gas. Hallucinatons usually remove the exits from the room and make the enemy fight themselves.

Partnered with Aries:「SHEEPHERDER 」- Can change any signs to point wherever the user wants. Can change roadsigns, telephone books, GPS systems, even people giving directions. Traps victims in small spaces so that Aquarius kills them.

Sagittarius: 「BIRDLAND」- Can swap his user's position with anything wooden, almost instantly. Also can shatter wood to create thousands of deadly splinters. The user is a victorian-era witch hunter with a giant crossbow.

Partnered with Virgo: 「IRON MAIDEN」- a giant Iron Maiden that can fit up to two people. Has no spikes inside, but plenty outside. Anyone closed inside is invulnerable to any outside effects, but can't see outside it. Finally, 「IRON MAIDEN」can swap the consciousness of any two people inside. They still control their stands, but from the other person's body. This swapping can be done multiple times in a row, creating some real fuckery. Only way to reverse this is for either swapped party to be killed or knocked unconscious. Both users are chained with magical stand chains, so if Virgo is enclosed and Sagittarius teleports, he launches the Iron Maiden after himself in high speeds.
>>
How would /tg/ run a Cyberpunk JoJo game?
>>
>>54495033
Turbo Killer isnt a car, it's a stand so probably nothing
that or you'd be stuck in the car with the stand and forced to watch as it runs people over
or if you're the target it drives on, increasing in velocity until it hits it's max speed until it starts to doughnut, forcing the blood to your head causing a fatal red-out, all you hear is the screeching wheels as the figure beside you sits in complete darkness and silence, it's eyes glowing and empty, ignoring the outside world it stares into your soul, watching, waiting for your end. you belong to him now, an eternal witness, a testament to it's efficiency. no need for seatbelts, you wont need em where youre going
>>
File: JoJo_part_12.jpg (592KB, 2048x1598px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo_part_12.jpg
592KB, 2048x1598px
>>54495093
Like so
>>
File: 1491866374756.jpg (19KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
1491866374756.jpg
19KB, 250x213px
>>54493857
I've been wanting to do one since forever, an have a group that is interested. However, I can't find a good theme, setting, and general plot for the game to follow (mainly this latter one). I don't want to do anything that isn't the main plot of a manga part. I wanted to do a traveling treasure hunt in the 1950s, but it felt too close to SBR. Any suggestions?

Also, what are some general tips for running Jojo differently than a standard Tabletop game. I'm not the greatest GM in the world yet, but I want to do what I can to really hit it home in a fun way.
>>
>>54495096
Some one stat this right fucking now its going in the game.
>>
>>54495129
Let your people be creative. If your guys interpret their power in a way that let's do some crazy shit, let them.
>>
>>54495142
>power A
>speed A
>range A
>durability B
>precision D
>potential D
the stand users name is Carter Brut
>>
>>54495088
Pisces -「THE WORST OLD SHIP」is a stand made up of a giant rotten ghost ship and an 8 pirate crew: a captain, a first-mate, a navigator, a boatswain, an able seaman a repairman, a cook and an ordinary sailor. The user looks like the arms officer, a rank which doesn't exist. The idea is to overwhelm the opponents if they don't figure out who's the user.

Partner: Capricorn - 「ACE OF SPADES」can force the user and a victim to play a game of cards. The rules can be pretty much anything, with the caveat of the game having a roughly 50/50 chance (we draw cards in order until we reach the ace of spades, for example). The person who loses dies of a heart attack in 6 seconds. Roleplay it out with a real deck of cards, it's pretty fun. 「ACE OF SPADES」can also negate any stand ability if he touches the user with a playing card. Capricorn uses it to cheat death if he loses, negating his heart attack.

Taurus -「CASH COW」a cow-shaped punchghost that can turn anything valuable it touches into an equal worth of cash, or can turn cash into a random item worth as much.

Partner: Leo - 「KING OF KINGS」a lazy lion that offers a quest. If the victims accept and succeed, they get a free wish that's related to money. The quest is usually to knock out the mighty Taurus beast, 「CASH COW」. While the victims are fighting Taurus's stand, 「KING OF KINGS」is lazily eating stacks of cash. For each $100,000 eaten, the stand's power doubles. The catch is that the user's the King of Monaco, so rich af
>>
>>54495129
My plot was about a growing community of stand users who wanted to isolate themselves from non-stand users and live in a sort of 'might makes right' 'utopia'.

The community goes out and shoots people with the Bow and Arrow and tests them to see if they are worthy of joining the community. Which is how the players get their stands. The first half of the campaign is them uncovering the mystery of this community. The second half was that the group is growing more cult-ish and desires a world solely of stand users and has plans to 'cut the wheat from the chaff' as it were.

The main villain was this Philosophy Professor who had the ability to command even nature itself to do his bidding (although he doesn't know this until a certain point in the campaign). His power didn't have any ability over stand-users, though.
>>
Alright, I'm just gonna look through my spotify for more inspiration.

That's another thing you can do, by the way. I find it's much easier to get more creative stand by going through a bunch of music, finding the name first, and then making up the power to suit it. or Having the name and then getting the design.
>>
>>54495144
Make sense. I swear if anyone tries to say "Next you'll say..." though, that shit ain't going to work
>>
>>54495228
That sounds super interesting. I take it there wasn't much traveling in this one, and it was more of a part 4 kinda thing?
>>
「Deadline」
>Applies a blur effect to objects, making them fuzzy and nondescript and also letting them operate like similar-looking objects
>Wounds inflicted by weapons transfer the effect leaving vague interchangeable bruises, cuts and stabs
>A blurred knife would just seem like an indistinct piece of metal, but could act like a fork, spoon, scalpel, screwdriver, etc.
>Stand user keeps a constant blur effect on his face, making him look like some nobody highschooler
>>
>>54495142
>relation to user
>while turbo killer seems to be a mindless stand it is anything but
>it poses a cruel intelligence and terrifying creativity
>it will rarely ever just "run someone over"
>it will stalk them, appearing infront of their homes and businesses, parked on the horizon
>it will occasionally flash it's headlights as if to say "yes you"
>it often waits until you are in a vehicle of your own
>then the fun starts
>it will being to tailgate you, riding your ass until it hits a suitable road
>then it attacks
>ramming into you, bumping and nudging
>it will pull up beside you and try to gring your vehicle into walls, or push you off a cliff or into a barricade
>racing you down a pier and into a lake
>both of your vehicle's sink and as you panic and try to exit it just sits calmly
>watching until you breath your last
>the stan never goes away, and the user can neither "dismiss" his stand or call off a hit
>when not hunting it's prey the stand stalks it's own user
>following, watching, never too close...but never too far
>sooner or later it will have prey, it's user too afraid of his own stand to deny it
>and so the hunt begins anew
>>
>>54495231
ok got one.

『 HIGHWAYS, HEARTACHES, AND TIME WELL WASTED』is a series of temporally parasitic signage. Basically a bunch of highway markers that drain time from people by being planted in them.

It's ACT 2 makes a whole bunch of signage including stop signs, speed limit signs, exit markers and such that the stand user can generate and throw like spears. Anyone who sees these signs are forced to obey what they say.
>>
>>54495226
>A stand that literally eats money

I'm stealing this for my campaign.
>>
>>54495250
Yeah. I had set it in Oxford and the surrounding area, although any moderately sized town/city works out just as-well. There just needs to be some sort of wilderness or something nearby for the secret community to be living within. It was largely a low-power setting with most of the stands being quite weak bar the Big Bad's and a few others.
>>
File: The_bus_32.jpg (278KB, 1179x864px) Image search: [Google]
The_bus_32.jpg
278KB, 1179x864px
>>54495278
like so
>>
>>54495271
>>
>>54495296
glad you like it anon
i suggest you just listen to new music and ask yourself
"what stand do i see here?"
i also made the rhinestone eyes and wonderwall but nobody showing those two any love :(
>>
>>54495278
Also, Act 3 lets them Have an inherent sense of direction, along with being able to see out of and edit the contents of any signage at all. Unfortunately, he cannot apply the effects of ACT 2 to signs he/she didn't place himself.

>>54495291
>>
>>54494856
Double Dutch Bus was the name of the original one in the old Super Stand Sunday threads.
>>
>>54495231
Keep in mind the names don't HAVE to have anything to do with the song name, but whatever helps you work.
>>
Well, I might as well list my JoJo campaign that never was.
TLDR:
>Somewhat altered mainline universe.
>Tunguska Event carries its own strain of the Stand Virus.
>Important plot happens with Russian government, WW2 fucks it up, everything gets locked away and forgotten.
>Cold War happens.
>Diavolo stealing the arrows sparks both the US and USSR's attention.
>Russia cracks open its nightmare vault and starts producing a fuckton of Stand Users
>Speedwagon Foundation and CIA do not like this.
>An Arrow is acquired.
>PCs were The Best of the Best™. Steve Rodgers / Big Boss type people, the guys you could trust to fight those damn commies and not go mad with Stando power.
>PCs are given Stands and sent to Russian in Not-Virtuous Mission™
>MGS 3 Snakedust Crusaders ensues.

RIP campaign.
>>
>>54495372
It helps if they relate a little bit
>>
>>54495378
Cold War JoJo is always fun. Maybe you can find time / players one day.

>>54495385
Lyrics are usually what I look at more than names. Because some songs have super cool names, but they wouldn't be too good for making powers out of.
>>
>>54495378
Sounded fun, anon. I would've definitely played it had it been presented to me. Shame you couldn't find anyone.
>>
>>54495378
For sale
Character sheets
Never filled
>>
Here's a pair of Stands im using in an upcoming game:

>「White Death」
Destructive Power: B
Speed: C
Endurance/Staying: E
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: E

Mechanism: A Ranged Stand that acts as a sniper which covers for its user. Instead of shooting bullets into its targets「White Death」sucks small chunks from its targets with laser-like precision.

「White Death」can shoot any target that its User can perceive. However, if a target is not within a direct shot it must "bounce" its shots which will remove additional material and potentially reduce damage.

「White Death」can enter a dormant state that allows it to use all collected material to form a new User. The new User retains the memories of the last body and can carry on existing within the physical limits of the material it is made of.
>>
>>54495436
>「Lick It Up」
Destructive Power: C
Endurance/Staying: C
Range: D
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: D

Mechanism:「Lick It Up」looks like some sort of a space demon dog.「Lick It Up」has a highly elastic, prehensile tongue which it uses to lick targets. Anything that this tongue licks is transformed into a liquid state. Said liquid can be any liquid that the User has tasted and which is chemically possible given the atomic composition of the target. Living targets are still conscious and not dead in this condition. They can move and act of their own free will but now they are made of liquid which is otherwise consistent with chemistry.

As liquefied victims move they leave a trail of their liquid mass behind themselves. The more they move the less of themselves physically left. If two liquid bodies created by「Lick It Up」touch they begin to merge into one mass of the liquid. With enough turbulence the two masses will be mixed together resulting in any living targets getting too dissolved to meaningfully act.

「Lick It Up」can also consume liquids it creates by licking it with its tongue. Mass consumed by「Lick It Up」is gone and therefore so is any mass that was once there. The User is affected by the liquid so he must be careful.
>>
>>54495129
You know how Apocalypse World has Principles? Here's a list of JoJo Principles I came up with. I'm always looking to improve this too.

1) Be fabulous in visuals and mannerisms. Minimum one pose per game.

2) Be melodramatic. Be operatic. Be over-the-top. Leave it all out on the table with no doubts and no restraint.

3) Be bizarre. Do everything at least 1° off from a plain and simple action.

4) Be heroic. You are one of the good guys even if you don't show it.

5) Be disgusting. Gross everyone out.

6) Be shocking. Surprise everyone, widen their eyes, drop their jaws, make them wince.

7) Be interesting. Add tidbits of trivia related to a current object or location.

8) Mystery and menace.

7) Don't let your character be defined by their powers. Make your powers be defined by your character.

8) No fight is a clash of powers. Every fight is a clash of characters.

9) Make every fight an individual story with high stakes, thrilling danger, and bizarre twists.

10) Not every story is a fight, but every story is an encounter. A larger-than-life encounter between larger-than-life characters.

11) Heroes must earn their victories, Villains must earn their ass kickings.

12) Keep your campaign evolving. Never stop trying new ideas. JoJo was JoJo before Stands. JoJo was JoJo before Ripple. JoJo was JoJo when it had Spin. JoJo was JoJo when a Cyber-Nazi fought an ancient, South American Super Vampire.
>>
>>54495495
I feel as though this is kind of encompassed in 8, but I do feel as though it is important to emphasize that most fights should be a battle of wits and creativity, regardless.

Another point I'd like to make is that an Anti-climax, played in the correct way, can have all the more effect than a simple climax. (See The Sun from Part 3).

I'm not so good with the snappy prose, so I'll leave that to you if you feel like making an addendum.
>>
File: Literally cancer.jpg (279KB, 940x620px) Image search: [Google]
Literally cancer.jpg
279KB, 940x620px
>>54495226
Libra:「PAPER GODS」is a punchghost made of folded up paper. The stand can fold or unfold any small or medium object instantly if the user is folding something in her hands. Usually folds people in half three times, which is usually enough to kill them. Her other method of killing is throwing small paper origami cranes, folding and unfolding their wings to make them fly and then folding the crane itself seven times to make it violently explode. Also creates paper traps to fold them 7 times and make them explode. The user isn't paired and she was looking for a partner in this weird stand-user cult thing.

Cancer: 「HOPES WERE HIGH」is a microwave. Whatever comes closer than 5 feet to it is immediately attacked. The microwave opens it's doors and launches a massive beam of microwave radiation. Anyone caught in the full force of the blast has their skin melted off and die a gruesome death. Any object also has their surface melt, but their insides are surprisingly still cold.

Gemini: 「ALICE IN CHAINS」can create handcuffs with chains that bond people's souls. If one chained person dies, so does the other. Finally, 「ALICE IN CHAINS」can resurrect anyone who died while wearing the chains (so the boss fight is harder the more the heroes killed the villains, as opposed to sparing them or talking it out). Gemini's stand looks and acts as a copy of the user, even speaking. The user is disguised as one of Gemini's bodyguards, since Gemini is the candidate for the US Presidency.
>>
TELEVATORS
The stand has no offensive powers whatsoever, although it can be used to manipulate objects like MOODY BLUES.
When activated, the current elevation of everyone in the area becomes their "base height" for as long as they remain in range and the stand is activated. The higher above their "base height" they get the faster they perceive time. If they get high enough above their original height seconds will feel like decades.
The main wincon of the stand is to force the enemy to get to a high place and wait for them to stop thinking Kars style.
>>
Assuming there's any lore buffs here, i've got a question. Let's say a stand has a persistent effect in one form, but not in the other. What happens to the persistent effect when the stand is not in the form the effect was placed with?

For example, a JJBA campaign i'm in. My character has a stand that grows and evolves depending on how far she's gotten in a game. There's one form for each world, one for before the game began and five for the end boss. Her stand is currently in the form eight forms before it loops back to the first form, which allows her to construct an unbreakable cage around an enemy which is then locked with six keys, five of which get scattered around the area. If the stand evolves to the next form, which can wither things, cause mahinery to go haywire and allows for limited teleportation but no caging ability, what happens to the cages? I'm mainly asking since the GM says one thing and our anime buff says the other and i'm pretty sure the anime buff is wrong on this but he kept dragging the game down until our session ended.
>>
>>54493857
Daily reminder that hamon is better than stands and part 2 was the best part with the best jojo.
>>
>>54496192
The stans discs existed after White Snake became Made In Heaven, so there is precedent for it. The discs were still able to be inserted into people so the cage should still function as normal.
>>
>>54494673
Don't you mean you got a [BONER]?
>>
>>54495074
>"...Meh, probably some sort of performance art."
>>
One idea for a Stand I came up with was an Automatic Swarm Stand known as [Wu Tang Clan]

Each member of the [Clan] has a power unique to them (probably alluding to the Discography of the real WTC), but they all have the ability to possess people.

This is kind of important, because without a member bound to someone the rest of the [Clan] cannot manifest. Also the possessing member cannot manifest unless another Stand in the [Clan] takes someone over and their host dies.

I was thinking they'd be the recurring antagonists of the Part, but I'm not sure how much of an active ole they would take.
>>
「Lord of the Game」
A stand that works like Killer Queen, where it can apply an effect to anything it touches. It can 'imbue' an object, and anyone who touches that object feels compelled to agree with and help the user. The effect is stronger when used on smaller objects. It is best used on coins and such, but can barely be noticed if used on a building.
Used by a drug kingpin to keep his lackeys in check.
>>
"My stand 「Crazy Train」 can change the orientation of the world relative to myself. By temporarily anchoring a target point as the center of quantum space I can thus change the alignment of the world on that point."

Now, dropping character for a second, the first application that I think of for this would be anchoring your opponent and then rotating whenever they attempt an attack, essentially meaning their strike now targets air. The best part of this stand is to anything not at the anchor point, it seems like nothing is happening since pretty much everything is turning with them. Also leads to clever surprise attack and escape options.
>>
File: mask of the dark shogun.jpg (440KB, 2700x3300px) Image search: [Google]
mask of the dark shogun.jpg
440KB, 2700x3300px
I did a SBR alternative run with the TRUE mc's story happening in the background, while the PCs either fucked with the mainline story, or were affected by it out of collateral.
>one of them took over pocoloco's place, but used it to steal cities as he advanced in the race
>one of them was from a rival country of naples, and tried to exterminate gyro AND wekapipo
>a small group of three just dropped out of the race to solve small mysteries and other anomalies through out the country
it was fun. a bit complicated to keep up the timings and the horse racing, since I made a shabby system that didn't actually work that well, but fun.
I do remember some of the stands
「White Wedding」
Allows 2 things to be paired, and to share or swap several qualities, such as weight, speed, position or even shape.
「Days Of Future Passed」
Allows the user to "remember" what is going to happen, as if he has lived it before. its always fuzzy and some times he remembers things wrong. basically hindsight of things about to happen, depended on his roll.
can't recall the others.
>>
「Paralyzer」

Destructive Power: C
Speed: A
Endurance/Staying: A
Range: C
Developmental Potential: C

When this stand Manifests, an eery aura draws the gaze of those near them to look the user in the eyes: it manifests as golden glowing eyes that paralyze whoever looks into them immediately. The 「Paralyzer」 also stops anyone the stand user is looking at for double the time that they were looking at them: so if the stand user looks at someone for ten seconds and then is distracted by someone else, the paralyzed person remains such for ten more seconds before they regain their ability to move at will. Addendum: time-stopping powers work thusly, if someone has been paralyzed by this stand and they stop time or revert it, they will still be under the effect of 「Paralyzer」. If they stopped time, until time resumes and if they traveled into the past until they return to the normal time and then the amount of seconds that were left after 「Paralyzer」 had affected them.
The secondary effect of 「Paralyzer」 is that, once the stand user focuses on one target, they can 「Move right through」 any other moving thing that might collude with them otherwise. They become intangible to any other person that is not their target.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 540x720px
>>54493857
I'll just leave this here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs

Also would people like to see a return to the regular SuperStandSunday threads?
>>
>>54498966
I think weekly just burns people out.
>>
File: 41L2xZUuXnL._SY346_.jpg (19KB, 229x346px) Image search: [Google]
41L2xZUuXnL._SY346_.jpg
19KB, 229x346px
>>54494776
>>54495096
>>54495191
>>54495271
using 『Turbo Killer』 in your game
the stand is not an "enemy" you dont beat it by rolling high numbers till it dies
it is a force of nature, a constant danger you must escape or outsmart, never overpower
when it first appears have it speed towards the players, let them attack it and always tell them there appears to be no effect (or something like that)
then...let it hit them(if they fail to get out of the way)
it should do a shit ton of damage and knock all hit players and npc's prone and then...it starts turning around give the players a turn or two to realize they DO NOT want to be hit again and an escape route (like a narrow alleyway)
as they flee down the alleyway have the stand park at the entrance shining it's high beams, honking and revving it's engine.
the hunt is on.
whenever they do something important roll a random encounter dice, when unlucky, they see it, on the horizon coming for them.
when they do mundane=ne things, have them roll perception, when they roll high enough sometimes they see it, always somewhere far off and out of reach, watching.
『Turbo Killer』 is a puzzle to be outsmarted or a trap to be avoided, never an enemy to be killed. your players must hunt down the Stand user and either get him to call off the hit, or kill him.
how it begins:
>low level campaign
>roll perception
>roll low
>a strange but unassuming man bumps into you on the street. that is all
>roll high
>a strange man bumps into you on the street, his face obscured by a hoodie, you feel his hand drag across yours and hear him whisper "I'm sorry" in a shaky voice before he disappears into the crowd
>>
File: image.png (510KB, 1831x1379px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510KB, 1831x1379px
This was the party from our recent JoJo campaign. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the full party.
The campaign was basically Slice of Life: JoJo edition.

>David Williamson
Wimpy guy that prefers to stay as far away from combat as possible. Most normal person out of the group. Has a chronic fear of anyone who resembles the Mario brothers.
>「Walk the Dinosaur」
Weird crossbreed between a person and 10 different types of dinosaur. Has the power to open doors, force people to get on floors, and make people think that they are dinosaurs. Also can talk independent of its user's wishes, which it uses to talk smack to anyone nearby.

>Dynamo Copperstone
A Large, jolly, Russian man that dresses like Aladdin for some reason. He is an out of work street performer that started living with the other PCs to escape his nagging mother. Lives in a tent outside the dorms where the other PCs live. Prefers to solve problems by using his stand repeatedly until something good happens, to the chagrin of his friends.
>「Two of Hearts」
A deck of many things with the serial numbers filed off. Like an idiot, Dynamo does not look at the cards when he draws them. The best and worst outcomes both look identical; a neatly wrapped present with something inside it. The object inside is either exactly what Dynamo wanted at that time, or a bomb that goes off whenever the box is jostled or opened.

>Yung Mann
Skinny guy that dresses like a reject from the Village People. Is an avid music fan and spends much of his time dancing. (Even during combat) His eyes are able to detect UV light for some reason, but can easily get overwhelmed by too much input. He wears sunglasses constantly as he can be completely blinded even on a partially sunny day. Unanimously voted most likely to be gay. (Is not gay)
>「YMCA」
Technicolor punchghost that also looks like a reject from the Village People. Can split itself and other object into four "color channels": red, green, blue, and "ultraviolet"

(1/2)
>>
>>54499352
Say, [Turbo Killer] Anon.

How do you feel about my (admittedly incredibly bare bones) idea for the [Wu-Tang Clan]?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>54499481
>Moe Chemello
Uptight perfectionist that tries in vain to keep situations as normal as possible. His excessive precision and high intelligence have proven useful while constructing contraptions on the fly using his stand. Is also a closet weeb.
>「Babymetal 」
Looks like the forge bot from Halo 3 with random sparkly bits glued on. Can summon and manipulate most of the objects from Halo's forge mode. (No weapons)

>Zac
Well dressed individual that always looks... Off. Speaks in an off putting monotone, regardless of the situation. Excellent at manipulating people into doing what he wants, but refuses to convince someone to directly hurt them self. Unanimously voted most likely to be not gay. (Is actually gay)
>「Cut the Cord 」
Can only be summoned once Zac has touched two points with his hands. Appears as a cable of some sort that connects the two points touched. The cable can be an elastic bungee cord, a rigid steel cable, or an incredibly painful barbed wire.
>>
File: 3d8eab4dc763649c2e5f708b44689d85.jpg (330KB, 1280x925px) Image search: [Google]
3d8eab4dc763649c2e5f708b44689d85.jpg
330KB, 1280x925px
>>54499352
>high level campaign
>your players receive a letter in the mail
>the envelope gives off an eerie vibe to those who roll very high perception
>when opened it merely reads "I'm sorry" with a cross drawn on the paper
>everyone who touched or read the letter now has the "mark" somewhere on them
>The stand user is being held and used by either
>mobsters or crime family as a personal hitman to eliminate competition,rivals and your players
>an unwilling thrall of a powerful vampire being used to destroy those the vampire cannot defeat
>the stand user is NEVER a willing participant or brainwashed in any way
>he is forced almost at gunpoint to write the letters by the mob
>a vampire will NEVER turn him into a vampire, merely keep him as a prisoner, perhaps even treating him as a cherished pet
>he must always be in his right mind but unwilling, this will give player a moral dilemma over "lol just kill him cuz he a bad guy"
>if working alone his motivation is that if he doesnt give his stand more targets hje is afraid it will come after him, maybe he even hopes you would defeat it.
>once the stand user is found there is no time given to ponder
>『Turbo Killer』 will immediately attack, driving through or over ANYTHING in it's way to kill all those who may pose a threat to it's user, all bets are off and subtlety is out the window
>roll initiative
>>
>>54499495
>i definetly want to hear more but im a bit confused as to what they do besideds posses people?
do all the members posses people? like making a limited number of zombies who act goofy and hardcore?
i love the idea of a gang stand though
watch this for inspo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUT18bzmsc
>>54499513
using [TURBO KILLER] as a final boss
>the stand user gets (unwillingly) hit by the arrow
>now it's [TURBO KILLER]-ROLLER MOBSTER!
>the stand will now actively hunt down other stand user and run them down but not kill them
>once incapacitated [TURBO KILLER] will pull up along side them, open the door, and pull them inside
>any "devoured" stand user can be seen in the car
>either in the passenger or back seat
>never sitting always panicking, moving pounding on the glass, trying to escape, their faces stuck in silent screams as they call out to anyone around to help them without noise
>before a fight [TURBO KILLER] will lash a stolen user to the front of his vehicle
>turbo killer now has both a human shield, and full control over the person's stand
>the stolen stands appear to act unwillingly, seemingly only trying to protect their user from whatever attacks the car
>though their seems to be no limit to how many people can be "abducted" [TURBO KILLER] can only ever have 4 people lashed to the outside of his vehicle at a time
>one on the hood, one on each side, and one ontop of the trunk
>nightmare mode
you make out one specific face inside the vehicle, sitting in the passenger seat in a fetal position, the seat belt wrapped around him like a chain, you recognize him as Carter Brut...the stand user. His face is warped into a face of terror and despair, an ever present witness to the death he has caused but unable to stop. He looks at you with sad, empty eyes and mouths two words. "kill me" The engine revves. Roll initiative
>>
『Motor Discipline』is a stand that allows the user to control motorized vehicles with his mind, up to several hundred feet away. It can manifest as a '66 Shelby GT350 with a pearlescent paint job, and can be seen by non-stand users.

『Too Much of Everything』 can kill anyone it touches. This is unavoidable, but there's a caveat; it can only kill one person at a time with it's touch. Using this ability again resurrects the last person it killed. This creates a new body for the resurrected. The stand manifests as a massive, hulking punch-ghost with a cemetery motif.

『Blackmoon』manifests as an unremarkable blowdart tube. If the dart it fires strikes someone, all non-stand users who see them will think they're guilty of a heinous crime.
>>
>>54499720
>do all the members posses people?
The idea is that, as long as at least one member of the [Clan] is possessing a person, they can still exist after their first user is killed.

Also because this is an Automatic Swarm...they don't really have range limitations.
>>
>>54499872
so they are a bunch of stands but one will always be busy possessing a host?
yeah thats a cool idea
>>
>>54494850
You ever gonna finish the storytime you started like 3 days ago?
>>
>>54499949
Yeah, I know it's a bit barebones.

But I did have other ideas, like the members of the [Clan] taking the powers of other Stands after the user of that Stand was killed.

Granted the power would only last until that particular member of the [Clan] possessed another Stand user, but I had to balance things out somehow.
>>
>>54500017
have them challenge people, to rap battles
if they win, they posses you
if you win, you can call on whoever you beat just once to protect you for an hour, essentially giving you 2 stands for a short period of time
>>
>>54494741
What about a Stand that makes altered duplicates of an original object called [Smooth Criminal]?
>>
>>54495028
I need more tv show, book and movie stands
>>
>>54500017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlmuCTL8Xs
your stand dont sound like nothing to fuck with
>>
File: here for you.jpg (17KB, 210x429px) Image search: [Google]
here for you.jpg
17KB, 210x429px
>>54499720
I would like it better if instead of just using the stands of the people it captures, it forms imperfect copies of them that look like a cross between a polygonal playstation 2 model and an obsidian statue, that way if it grabs someone who is op it's not an automatic "you get styled on until you're insensate then get tossed into roller mobster like a duffel bag full of coke"
>>
>>54495045
>Stand user is morbidly obese
>Stand now weighs 700 lbs.
>>
Im very interested in running a JJBA trpg. What system do you people use? How do you make potential/learning a useful stat?
>>
>>54495578
Hm, let's try:

> Be creative and clever. Don't concern yourself with power levels.

> Battles are about the journey, not the destination.
>>
Thread Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKY1lNJQ8Q
>>
>>54500433
D10 and D6 systems both look alright. I think the general idea with Learning is to use it like a pool. You can burn it for awhile to reroll something or give up a rank forever to gain a new power.
>>
>>54500433
I currently use Wushu, a game in which you build dice pools by describing your actions. Works well with JoJo because it skips building your powers in favor of you just describing them and it's only d6-based so battles can focus on creativity rather than be affected by how you built your character.

I want to run JoJo in other systems though and others that I recommend include Cortex+, Fate, Fudge, Heroquest, Octane, PDQ, and Risus.

As far as Developmental Potential goes though Stand Parameters work better when descriptive rather than prescriptive. A Stand shouldn't have a Speed of A because you bought it that way but rather because that's what makes sense for it to have. Notice how in Stand to Stand combat the Parameters don't objectively matter so much as they characterize the narrative of the battle.
>>
File: 4132237811_deb537d9b4_b[1].jpg (197KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4132237811_deb537d9b4_b[1].jpg
197KB, 723x1024px
『Flash Gordon』
Power: B
Speed: B
Durability: B
Potential: B

Stand resembles a 1950's pulp astronaut mixed with a football players pads, has a jet-pack. A standard punch ghost, can interact with physical objects and assist it's stand-user with flight using it's jet-pack. It's power is to allow the Stand User to swap places with any one or any thing the stand is touching, provided it is an object of roughly similar size and mass.
>>
File: Alien%20Elvis[1].jpg (34KB, 360x551px) Image search: [Google]
Alien%20Elvis[1].jpg
34KB, 360x551px
>>54500680
『Gangnam Style』
Power: D
Range: B
Durability: D

Stand resembles a squat bobbleheaded figure with large goggle like eyes, somewhat similar to a grey, clad in a sequined elvis jacket and parachute pants with a pompadour.

『Gangnam Style』allows it's user to change the appearance and perceived quality of objects in it's range. A worn brass ring can be made to look and feel like a diamond crusted ring. A beatup ford pinto can be made to resemble a high end sportscar. A handful of leaves can be made to look and feel like a stack of bills A Brick wall can be made to look like a curtain or rotten wood. The actual density and properties of these objects does not change, it is entirely illusory. The perceptive or strong willed will be able to notice 'tells', such as the weight or durability of objects, or the way they interact with the world such as the sounds they make.
>>
>>54500680
fucking dig it
>>
>>54500774
>Gangnam Style
>not:
Power: A
Durability: A
Potential: A
Sexy Lady: OP
>>
File: ax-synth-bk_man_1_gal[1].jpg (124KB, 716x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ax-synth-bk_man_1_gal[1].jpg
124KB, 716x1050px
>>54500864
『Daft Punk』
Power: E
Speed: E

This stand manifests as a physical object - a synth key-tar with neon blue ricer lines running along the frame and key bridges. 『Daft Punk』has two powers: 『Upload』and 『Download』.

『Upload』allows the user to digitize and store objects, persons, or things within the computer world of 『Daft Punk』s hard drive. Normal persons and things enter a kind of stasis when this occurs, but stand users remain aware and active within, though separated from their stands. 『Daft Punk』maintains control of it's digital world with an army of faceless robots in suits.

When the user wants to 『Download』a stored object, they must play a sequence of keys to unlock the file, and then the stored object re-materializes as a physical thing in the real world, no worse for wear beyond maybe being ionized.

The size and mass of objects that 『Daft Punk』can store is limited by it's hard-drive space. 『Daft Punk』 can store up to .5 tonnes of mass normally, equivalent to a group of six people. If 『Daft Punk』wants more storage space, they must insert a USB flash-drive into the key-tars thumb drive. Any store-bought flash-drive will do, with 1gb = roughly 100 lbs or .05 tons of stored mass. So with a 64 GB flash-drive, 『Daft Punk』could store upwards of 3 tons of mass. If the flash-drive is damaged or destroyed, the data - meaning anything (or anyone) stored on it is lost forever. 『Daft Punk』does not transmit damage to it's user, meaning breaking the key-tar (which is remarkably resilient, but not invulnerable) will not harm them. However, in all other respects, the stand user is only human after all...
>>
>>54500774
『Ghost Division』
Power: C
Durability: E

Stand resembles a soldier from a science fiction movie in a gas mask and body suit, with the filters of the mask and the joints and center of its back housing circular vents that open when it uses its ability.

『Ghost Division』 has the ability to absorb and copy the attributes of aerosolised liquids or gaseous materials, such as mist, smoke, tear gas, etc. It can also absorb large amounts of said material to increase its durability and size, until it reaches its maximum range, whereupon it can condense large amounts of the gas into small solid or liquid equivalents, but not without focus from the user and a simple material to work with, such as water from fog or mist or carbon from smoke. It may also turn the user into smoke as well, but if the user stays in such a state for too long they will reform unconscious, or if they become dispersed by a large disruption, they can die or resolidify missing parts of their body that have drifted away. The user can maintain this state as long as they can function without oxygen. If the user loses a part of themselves to the wind in this state and absorbs an equivalent amount of the same gas they are composed of, they reform missing parts, with temporary or permanent imperfections, such as numbness, loss of control of reformed limbs, memory loss, the reformed limb being made of water or wood or plastic, etc.
>>
File: Nazi from ded game series.jpg (19KB, 270x479px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi from ded game series.jpg
19KB, 270x479px
>>54501207
Forgot pic
>>
File: b5f[1].jpg (44KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
b5f[1].jpg
44KB, 600x589px
>>54501207
>>
>>54501118
Why not just carry a vest full of 1tb seagates? You wouldn't download a nuclear football(along with half the white house and the presidents forearm), would you?
>>
>>54501259
The more you download the longer the chord you have to play

So if you wanna drop a cruise liner on someone you gotta bust out some lengthy sickass jams first

Otherwise perfectly viable
>>
>>54501385
>Download entire bag of frozen peas
>play through the fire and flames or some other fast pace shit
>shooting out balls of hardened peaness at bullet velocity
wew
>>
>>54501445
You wouldn't download Mount Everest!
>>
>>54501445
There's a reason it has potential A

>Captcha Cock West
>>
>>54497289

Okay, thanks. I was right, the anime buff did talk out his arse. Maybe we can finally continue the campaign after i've shown him this.

On another still relevant topic, my GM says the first form's ability is too OP. what with being able to reduce anything "living", including conventionally nonliving animated constructs, and weaker than itself to pixellated dust. I have specified that the Stand itself needs to be stronger to reduce something to dust, and the character has a flat zero incentive to actually use that ability due to wanting a fair fight against any challenger, but still...how would /tg/ make it balanced?
>>
『Mr. Brightside』

Not sure about stats buuut...

>Small humanoid, think Cheap Trick
>Straddles user's back, like you're giving it a piggy-back ride
>Its hands are over the user's eyes, but the hands have glass-looking circles in them that are rose-colored and transparent, allowing the user to see through them
>Upon activating its ability, everyone within a 100 ft radius finds everything extremely hilarious, distractingly so
>User is a comedian trying to make it big by making people find his horrible jokes hysrerical
>>
「Gimme All Your Lovin'」

The stand appears as a large black-clad figure covered in leather 'spy' clothing; long trenchcoat, gloves, trilby, etc. The head covered by long Dwarven-style ginger hair and beard, leaving no features except for a large pair of sunglasses implying the presence of eyes.

「Gimme All Your Lovin'」has the ability to procure items from it's pockets that the stand user lacks but needs to use on something. For example, if the user needed to use a specific car their stand would pull out the keys, if they needed to access a computer they'd pull out a paper scrap with the password written on it, etc. Consider the object manipulation of 「Paisley Park」with less utility in exchange for user convenience.
>>
Rough idea but;

A stand that can create arms on any surface that it touches, can create an unlimited number of arms but each one splits your strength amongst the existing arms. Giving you lower power but huge versatility, punch your opponent on the back and with the newly grown arm you can punch them in the back of the head repeatedly, grow 6 arms and hit a ton even if each hit is relatively weak.

Call it [Arms of a Stranger] or maybe [Father Stretch my Hands]

Thoughts?
>>
>>54503349
Sorry, that should be [In The Arms of A Stranger]
How do you do the L shaped things around the stand names?
>>
>>54503457
It's the power of my stand, 「I Think I'm Turning Japanese」。
It lets me transmute english characters into asian ones.
>>
Hmm. How about this?

『SOURCE』
I know, i know, not old music but still.

『SOURCE』 appears as 17 figures - a golden brown-bearded hermit and 16 masked dwarves riding a striped ryu-style dragon looping around the user. 『SOURCE』 has the ability to turn anyone targeted into a source of a given subject, such as bravery or strength. The process does cause the target to radiate strong beams of light formed from what they're the source of, which tends to terrify people. In addition, 『SOURCE』 can invert the day-night cycle by wrapping the user in a mirror ball and letting the sun and the moon dance underneath the user.
>>
>>54493857
former New Orleans cop whose stand can turn organic fabric into steel when it hits said fabric, but is relatively weak physically with human speed.
>>
>>54493857
Repost of some of my old work.
『Prime Time of Your Life』
Power: B
Speed: D

Prime Time of Your Life」or PTYL (pronounced Petal) which looked like a 80's female humanoid with a single red eye visor on the top of her face similar to that of Tali mixed with HAL9000 but the bottom of her face was human with porcelain skin and shiny ruby red lips and wore a black and red dress suit with shoulderpads. Her visor opened up to reveal a VHS cassette slot with a projector lens above it.

It's power 「Television Rules the Nation」was that if it's user put a movie into its slot then it could start to warp reality to match the set/theme of the movie. It's range was wide (the size of the school grounds) but the power took time to take effect. Slowly people would start to act like characters in the movie with the area fizzling out with static and VHS scan lines to be replaced with with objects, clothing, etc that fit the setting. Most non-stand users were oblivious to the changes and just assumed their roles in the movie. After the movie was done playing, the area would reset and most people sans Stand Users and those with high willpower would forget what happened. The hook was that the user was a sadist that enjoyed having the school switch into movie settings like Nightmare on Elm Street, The Faculty, Friday the 13, etc. By using his power he could have all the horror tropes of not calling the police, dead phone lines, etc. The user would let people die during the movie but could bring them back to life during the reset or make people forget about them entirely after the power ends.

Later on the villain gets an upgrade to splice scenes from movies that share genres to create up to a 2 hour runtime of their own custom movie. [Daftendirekt].

The user was named Quentin S. Carpenter mix of Quentin Tarantino, Steven Spielberg , and John Carpenter.
>>
>>54493857

A stand that produces cursed coins. Whenever someone else flips a cursed coin, the stand gains a short-lived window to take one thing about them/that affects them and switch it to its opposite, 'flipping' that attribute. This can change someones physical direction, mental state, or even flip someone from awake to asleep... or from alive to dead.

The definition of a flipped coin is pretty vague. If I hide the coin in a book and you drop it, the book tumbling in the air means the coin inside is flipping, and as you are you are the last one to touch the book YOU flipped it.

The Stand user can flip his own coins, but the resulting effect is then limited to him.
>>
>>54503457
They're Japanese quotation marks, you have you fuck around with unicode to get them at a usable shortcut.
>>
I am not a clever man. What are some creative applications of a stand power that transforms nonliving objects into eggs?
The stand eggs don't spoil but are as fragile as ordinary eggs and change back into the affected objects when cracked.
I feel like this *could* be a decent idea if you figured out what kinds of objects work best with it.
>>
>>54503709
Call it 『Two's Up』.

>>54503873
Are the eggs of a standard size? I:e: even if you eggify a helicopter, it'll turn into an egg about the size of a regular chicken egg? If yes, use it to pack away things too large to carry around and take them out later by cracking the egg. If not, it's still got a situational use in hiding killer machines inside an eggshell and playing it off as a force field.
>>
>>54503873
Define what might be considered non-living. Sounds like you could have a literal batman-esque utility belt, throwing smoke bombs, fireballs, and anything else you've prepared beforehand. If the stands fast enough you might even be able to turn an enemy's attack on them, depending on what it is.
>>
>>54503873

Its basically the ability to steal shit, no matter the size, disguised as eggs, and then turn them back in a grenadelike attack.

>eggify a car
> throw egg at a dude
> dude is crushed to death by instant car the replaced the egg when it hit him

Use the eggs to stored useful items too big or heavy to carry. Bait and switch people who know about your power into not having the egg they think they have, cracking open a lit stick of dynamite in place of the phone you stole.
>>
>>54504011
I'd limit it to 12 eggs at a time, both for the theme and to prevent a "I have 100 car grenades saved up"
>>
File: capsules-3.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
capsules-3.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>54503873
fuck eggs
shrinky dinks my nigga
dinky shrink a fucking bengal tiger from the zoo and pop that bitch out like a pokemon
handful of solutions, just add water
>>
>>54503813
Is it possible for me to do this on mobile or am I doomed to forever us shitty square brackets?
>>
>>54504393
Don't you have a txt file for all your copypastas? I thought everyone did that.
>>
File: 1385942852346.png (688KB, 896x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1385942852346.png
688KB, 896x1408px
>>54493857
> Double Dutch Bus
> Stand is only as powerful as it's User bullshits it to be, however they need to convince their enemy that DDB possesses whatever abilities the User states it has
>>
>>54504453
I don't have any copypasta
>>
>>54504461
Classic
>>
File: 1385287020839.png (31KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1385287020839.png
31KB, 800x800px
>>54504494
Still the best baybee.
>>
>>54495378

>Snakedust Crusaders

I'm in
>>
File: BLOOD MACHINE.jpg (748KB, 818x1188px) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD MACHINE.jpg
748KB, 818x1188px
OP here, thanks for the stands. Just going to post the BBEG Stand. just tell me the ways to improve it.

>BLOOD MACHINE
>BM manifests itself as a 8 foot tall flayed humanoid bound to Medical Equipment and a half a foot long scaple on its index finger.
>Combat wise, it sucks, it can only scratch you with the scaple.
>however, due to its ability, DTBOTP, it can make a simple paper cut into a mortal wound and can force blood to start gussing from that small opening
>It also has the abbility to change blood types, and to give blood born disease to people on the fly.

>the BBEV main motivation is to get a Stand Arrow to change his stand into a Requiem, Then BLOOD MACHINE REQUIEM would be able to [/spoiler]Turn its Master into a Pillar Man[/spoiler].
>>
>>54505626
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES!
>>
Would I be betraying the spirit of JoJo too much by making the main villains Stand be kinda shit in an actual fight?
>>
>>54505699
Probably not, Kira (for example) only possessed average to slightly-above average speed and physical strength so his only real power came from his bombs. As long as you make your main antag menacing im sure it'll be fine.
>>
>>54505814
TLDR is the guys Stand is like a souped up version of Soft And Wet without the punchghost side. It can move and copy concepts and traits between things.
The main villain has figured out how to copy the concept of "Having a Stand" and shove that into people to make knockoff Stand Users, and has essentially a private army of them.
>>
>>54506020
That's a dope af idea (im for sure stealing it)
>>
File: BBEG.png (927KB, 1207x1344px) Image search: [Google]
BBEG.png
927KB, 1207x1344px
Another anon here also Making jojo campaign, Mine is in the style of Part 3 except going across america specifically. I was making pic related as just a joke encounter but then in the semi-random stand creation guide I was using he rolled an S so can someone please tell me how to make this BBEG worthy?

「The Wall」

Destructive Power: None
Range: E
Durability: B
Precision: S
Developmental Potential: A
>>
>>54506729
User can place a huge wall directly between any attacker just before the attack hits, forcing the players to exploit his speed to overstretch his stands power, leaving him open?
>>
>>54506020
So its White Snake?
>>
>>54506729
Create a maze
Shoot bricks
Create a wall in front of and behind enemy and smoosh them together
>>
>>54506729
Maybe he can make a wall around himself that "Keep out" concepts and ideas.
blocks out the concept of damage or death so he's immortal, blocks out the conservation of energy/mass so his normally weak punches hit like a truck. PCs might have to beat it by using its slow speed so he's "blocking out" the wrong thing when they want to?
>>
>>54506903
Somewhat. It doesn't remove a complete Stand, It gives a budget Stand awakening.
>>
OP here

Anyone have any ideas for neat Hamon/Spin users?
>>
File: StroheimCyborg.png (1MB, 996x500px) Image search: [Google]
StroheimCyborg.png
1MB, 996x500px
>>54507270
also Cyborgs too
>>
File: Logarius Wheel Spirit small.jpg (44KB, 342x360px) Image search: [Google]
Logarius Wheel Spirit small.jpg
44KB, 342x360px
>>54507270
>>54507331
I've got a couple from the game that I'm running I'm not particularly using. I'll post a few of em.

[Inquisitor's Style] Is a branch of spin created during the Spanish Inquisition, in direct contrast to the more common Zeppeli style of spin. Designed around using previously spinning objects (See, Mozgus' spinning torture wheels in berserk, or the Logarius Wheel) to spread the impact of injuries across the body, or target them at specific points. Practitioners of Inquisitors Style are capable of making blows from their wheels strike targets without harming them, force damage to specific points of the body, and in torture as it was originally designed, never let the subject die until they have told you exactly what you want to here, by spreading their injuries across the body.

Ironically, because they fight using spinning weapons, practitioners of the style are really bad at actually getting something spinning on command.
>>
>>54503873
Show me the stats, tell me about the User.

Here's a template.

「」
Destructive Power:
Speed:
Endurance/Staying:
Range:
Precision:
Developmental Potential:
>>
>>54507270
I can grant some advice if that helps.

Hamon users come in two varieties: Part 1 style and Part 2 style. Part 1 style Hamon users are more or less classic, Hokuto No Ken martial artists who channel Hamon to hit things really hard. Powers are generally not all that variable between characters. Part 2 style Hamon users channel Hamon through an unassuming focus that reflects their persona in some way. Joseph had his clackers - a mere toy that symbolized his playfulness when he is actually distracting you. Lisa Lisa has her scarf. A scarf is cloth, soft, weak, light but when Hamon is channeled through it it becomes a devastating weapon. Part 2 style Hamon users are also more creative in how they apply Hamon.
>>
So my villain stand when I was trying to put a JJBA group together (before some of the players dropped out and no one else I know has seen the show or read the manga) was pretty interesting.

『 Space Oddity』 A stand that manifests as massively oversized gauntlets and boots on the user. Since the user has to physically move their limbs to punch or kick with the stand it has no speed stat, being exactly as fast as the user. Despite the fact that the weaponry is massive it doesn't actually weigh anything though. This is all mostly incidental as the stand has 2 main powers.

Power 1. The stand enforces any deal made with the user upon the either party vocally declaring the word "Deal!". As soon as a deal is made a tattoo appears on both the user and the one who the deal was made with. It takes the form of words generally explaining their side of the deal. Each side must obey the deal. Breaking the deal (and deciding that you're not going to counts as soon as you make the decision, similar to admitting failure to a Darby stand) punishes the one who broke the deal. If the user breaks the deal all deals he currently has going on are nullified (which obviously means that he has to go to insane lengths to keep a deal if it looks like he might break one). On the other hand, if the person the deal is with breaks it some part of their body is converted into hard currency. This is usually related to the deal in question and the value of it is loosely based on a person's strength and the importance of the deal.

An example: The user agrees "I won't kill you and you won't lie to me". If the user attacks the individual with the intent to kill them the deal is broken and all the user's deals are nullified. If the individual lies they end up spitting out a wad of twenty dollar bills that used to be their tongue.

>To Be Continued
>>
>>54509268
Power 2. "Sell The World" Any physical currency, precious metals, or gems that the stand touches can be 'sold'. It's not clear exactly what force is buying it, despite a loud disembodied voice which declares the word "SOLD!" whenever the user uses the ability.

What is clear is that the force only offers one thing in exchange for the money: destruction. The amount of which is based upon the value of the currency or object that is traded. Dollar bills becoming throwing knives (with hundreds able to cut through basically anything they hit), a small hunk of gold will go off like a hand grenade and a brick of it can be used as C4, sold gems can refract light for use as a beam weapon. The stuff that explodes is obviously gone while the other weapons the currency acts as will erode relatively quickly. The user has to keep selling to keep using the ability.

Obviously it's a very bad idea to have part of your body turned into cash actually near the user (the conversion to cash upon breaking a deal doesn't have a range). Coughing because you've got gold flecks in your lungs is enough that touching you at that point allows those flecks to be sold, immolating your lungs.

Naturally, for use in a game many henchmen are under the influence of some deal with the BBEG user.
>>
>>54507270
In my compaign both Spin and Hamon users are a thing, with a twist on their abilities.

The Hamon users do something between Part 1 and Part 2 styles in that they find ways for their Hamon to be utilized in daily life, such as using Hamon while cooking in order to handle heat better and better activate the inherent qualities of the food being cooked.

The spin user, however, uses the spin to have things orbit around himself. He utilizes chakrams to have them turn back towards him when thrown or using himself as the central axis of their orbit, thus creating a temporary shield in combat.
>>
>>54493857
>Using Stands
>Not using Ripple
why are you even bothering, anon?
>>
>>54509694
c>>54507331
>>
>>54495841
or get them so low that they can no longer react to what happens around them.
>>
>>54493857

I ran a mostly freeform Jojo game for some friends of mine a while back. The players were a bunch of youtubers checking out a long-abandoned 'haunted' convenience store in the American midwest.

The first stand was [Sky Rail], a model train that formed tracks in front of itself as it zipped across the room, ducking into the floor and walls to hide and using its rails to block doors and grab objects. It attacked them in the living room they broke into.

Then the old man appeared with [Iron Gate]. He'd snap his fingers and create a door on any surface. The party beat him down pretty quick and he retreated into the basement.

They met [Crazy Gadget] on the second floor, a raccoon that could redirect gravity in any direction. It put up a hard fight, dropping the party into side rooms to separate them and throwing trash around. Eventually it went unconscious and the party starting investigating proper.

They found that the store itself was called [Live and Learn], and was holding its occupants in a kind of stasis, keeping them from leaving. The old man had a contract in the study requiring him to 'work the store' and the store was holding him to that.

The final encounter with [Live and Learn] had it changing where the doors led throughout its interior and battering the players with debris. Eventually, they escaped by making a few purchases and being allowed out, but I'd also planned for them to strain the shop's ability to warp space and escape that way.

In the end, the youtubers made a killing by livestreaming the final battle and the weird shit going down. They escaped, but the old man and his raccoon friend are still trapped inside. They also got a name from the old man's contract: Johanssen Red.

And yeah, the names are from Sonic Adventure 2's soundtrack. That kept them guessing.
>>
>>54510604
what were the protags stands?
>>
>>54494187
>This is mostly a Excuse to have Vampires as mooks and to have Spin and Hamon users in the same room as stand users.
Spin and Hamon are different universes, there wouldn't be any Spin if you have Hamon, Vampires and Speedwagon.
>>
>>54511912
>Spin and Hamon are different universes

We don't know whether or not Spin was in JoJoverse, or if Hamon is in SBRverse.
>>
File: dial up.jpg (105KB, 615x365px) Image search: [Google]
dial up.jpg
105KB, 615x365px
I've been working on a JoJo thing for /qst/.
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Digital Millennium
Set in Dallas 1999, a young hacker discovers a terrorist plot to initiate the largest scale cyber attack in history from within the famous Speedwagon Foundation.

Think the film Hackers and the manga Cloud and Bloody Monday with the threat being a cyber-terrorist organization using Stand powers to cause the Y2K Bug disasters.

I've never done a /qst/ thread before so I plan to give people choices to move the story along in the form of choices similar to Paisley Park.
>>
File: You did gud.jpg (161KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
You did gud.jpg
161KB, 1200x1200px
>>54512089
Sounds cool anon. Quests aren't usually my thing but I recall the JJBA 40k one being an entertaining read.
>>
>>54512326
Thanks, I've got my character profiles written up and am working on the Stands.
Hopefully I can get the quest started before the end of August.
>>
>>54493857
one of my favorite enemy stands i made, im just ctrl+c, Ctrl+v this shit, so if theres a typo, fuck you.

[Dogs of War]

Abilities
Stats -
Destructive Power - C
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - C
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - C

[Dogs of War] - [Dogs of War] has the capacity to chase down its target upon the users command. Once a target has been chosen, the target cannot be unchosen for another 24 hours. [Dogs of War] will hunt, chase, follow, and sniff out its target and will find their location in a maximum of 96 hours, if not less.

[The Bible or the Gun] - [Dogs of War] will progressively become more feral the longer it follows a target. With it becoming more feral, its Precision, Speed and Developmental potential all go down when it a [Dog of War] becomes feral. On the first day, there are no minuses. On the second day there is a -1 to P, S, D and a +1 to DP, R, Dur. On the 3rd day the -1 becomes a -2, around this time non-stand users, start to feel eery when [Dogs of War] is nearby, similar to a chill on their spine, or a gut feeling something's not right. On the 4th day, the +1 becomes a +2, and [Dogs of War] becomes partially visible to anyone capable of wielding a stand, but doesn’t have one.

[Dogs of War] - [Save my Soul] When the user of [Dogs of War] isn't having a hound look for someone or something, that hound progressively becomes more dangerous towards the user. This may take the form of, not listening, becoming agitated towards its user, to straight out attacking its user if not hunting after someone or something.
>>
>>54505626
So anyone have any critiques or what?
>>
I don't know if this question has been asked yet or not, but what's a good system for running this?
It seems like it would be better to have a more relaxed ruleset considering how crazy some of the abilities can get. But how would you stop powergamers from abusing the lack of restrictions?
>>
>>54513165
There's custom d10 and 100 systems for JoJo (that I sadly don't have on hand). Wushu works well for it too.
>>
File: template321.png (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
template321.png
40KB, 500x500px
KINGDOM COME

A stand that has its legs detach in segments in rocket-like blasts. Everytime it launches off a segment of its legs it goes faster. Uses a lance/massive sword attached to its arm as its form of attack. Capable of quick air control and ricochet/curving off objects using its mechanical arm.

Excuse the shitty drawing its all I got.
>>
「Once Upon A December」
Destructive Power: E
Endurance/Staying: A
Range: E

Once Upon A December is a rouge stand that takes the form of a snow globe, and is visible to non-stand users. When shaken, anyone peering into the falling snow will see their happiest memories. Once Upon A December will attempt to hypnotize it's victim and trap them within that memory, using the addictive properties of happiness to get others to do it's bidding.

However, looking away from Once Upon A December for any reason will end it's effect.
>>
What powers would you associate with the following stands, and what would the names and personalities of their users probably be?

>「Greek Fire」 (named after either the band or the Turisas song)
>「Honour and Blood」 (named after the song/album from the band Tank)
>>
>>54514547
I got one for 「Greek Fire」
>Stand has fire hoses on its body
>hoses shoot out a sticky, viscous goop that ignites after a second of exposure to the air
>goop burns slowly, and gets hotter the longer it burns
>things set on fire by goop experience a magnet-like attraction to other objects that are on fire
>the hotter the flame, the stronger the pull
>have fun
>>
>>54513165
Try any of the following:
> Fate
> Fudge
> Heroquest
> PDQ
> Risus
> Wushu

All of them are pretty light, easy to grasp games that generally get around powergaming.
>>
Currently designing a jojo campaign after running a successful one-shot, so here's one of my favourite minion stands:

『Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang』
Precision: E
Developmental Potential: E

『Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang』 is an extremely odd stand inhabits an area around the user; upon activating its main power a 2 mile diameter space becomes the stands 'territory' in which it has『Influence』.

This territory can be stepped into by anyone with no signifiers as to the barrier, but should one try to step out they find themselves oddly placed at the other end of the territory (for example, if one tried to exit at the eastern-most point, they would find themselves walking in the western-most point suddenly and without warning). Those caught in this effect are always put in the closest blank space possible, so no "appears in a wall" shenanigans occur here.

The extreme danger behind 『Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang』 is that those within its 『Influence』will see words within the territory be replaced by odd, out of place ones- these being the words in the stands namesake. "The Bar is open" might say "The Bar is Oo" when you get a second glance at it. At first this is subtle, but over time it becomes more and more obvious. Those without stand power are usually completely oblivious.

cont.
>>
>>54515880
The next stage is when 『Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang』begins to replace spoken words. This is done without warning nor consent of the afflicted as they talk, making communication annoying (it is encouraged that players refrain from out of character chatter during this, for immersive effect). The more times words get replaced, the more consistently future words are replaced.

As this effect stacks up, targets find themselves chewing or coughing on a strange powder, or it pouring out their ears in quantities matching how much of their speech is corrupted. With closer inspection, one can determine that this is gunpowder.

If someone speaks this stands full-name, their head blows up. This becomes especially difficult to avoid when, eventually, even the sound of breathing becomes corrupted..

『Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang』can be dispelled by of course finding and beating the user into submission, who must remain in close proximity to the origin point of where 『Influence』 was declared.

The time limit of how long this stand can keep a territory up for is unknown.
>>
File: You are dead wrong.png (387KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
You are dead wrong.png
387KB, 507x508px
>tfw part of a jojo campaign
>>
File: 1db.png (141KB, 552x325px) Image search: [Google]
1db.png
141KB, 552x325px
Oh I have been waiting for this thread. Simple one first, standard punch ghost

「Joy Division」

>Destructive Power - A
>Speed - A
>Range - E (B for ability)
>Durability - B
>Precision - C
>Developmental Potential - C

Whatever the stand punches becomes unnaturally adhesive and will stick to whatever it touches next. The stickiness will go away if you get far enough away from the stand.
>>
>>54516573
A little more complicated now

「Journey」

>Destructive Power - E
>Speed - B
>Range - A
>Durability - D
>Precision - A
>Development Potential - A

I call its ability, non-euclidean geometric perspective manipulation.
For example, imagine there are two unconnected staircases, but from the stands perspective they appear to be one staircase. When the user walks up one and reaches the bottom of the other, he will operate as if they are one and teleport to the bottom of the second staircase.
If the stand looks at the user through a glass of water, he could swim through the air.
If the stand were to look at a keyhole through a magnifying glass it would look big enough to crawl through, therefore it is and the user can do just that.

There is a lot of shit this one can do.
>>
>>54516618
And lastly one that is kind of unfinished, maybe someone can help me out.

「Don't Fear The Reaper」

>Destructive Power - A
>Speed - A
>Range - E
>Durability - D
>Precision - C
>Developmental Potential - A

It has the ability to send messages back in time to the users past self. Just short things like "Don't go outside today" or "He can stop time"
Also as a handicap, if you send a message to yourself on the 20th of July 2017 at 4pm, you can now never send a message to any point in time earlier than that moment.

I think this one might be a bit OP.
>>
>>54516618
I was in the thread when you first posted that one.
We ended up using it for our recent campaign when my friend was DMing his section of the campaign.
Shit got wacky real fast when they showed up, especially since they were combo'd alongside Achtung Baby.
>>
>>54517304
Ah shiet, that's pretty awesome. Either of those stands on their own is probably a hassle to fight.
I hope the user was cool.
>>
>>54516678
So unless the user is surprise-one-hit-killed, he's pretty much invulnerable (by virtue of just not being present at the location of danger in the simplest case).

Is there a time limit on how far back you can warn yourself?
>>
>>54517722
Yeah thats why I thought it was too OP.

I haven't imposed any kind of limit like that, but I was thinking of something like this.
Say you want to send a message to yourself yesterday at 12pm, and at that time you were 2 miles from where you are now. The stand would have to run to that location before being able to send the message, leaving the user defenseless and giving opponents time to intercept the stand.
>>
>>54516678
That handicap is kind of weird, unless the date is very significant in-setting. I'd make it so the power doesn't work during a span of time when a message is in transit.
For example, if it's Tuesday and you receive a message from next Friday, the span of time in between is occupied, so you can't send or receive any other messages until Friday at the time this message was sent.
Logically this slso means you can't send a message from next Saturday to last Monday, because it would have to pass through a time when your power worked, and that would be a retcon.
>>
>>54518186
I worded it pretty weirdly, the date isn't significant. I was trying to say that you cannot send any messages further back in time from when you received your latest message, whenever that may be. Like if you received a message 20 seconds ago, you cant send one to yourself 30 seconds ago, because that is further back than when you received your latest message. At that point it has to be at most to yourself 19 seconds ago.
It was just to avoid the user being able to send messages to whenever he wants, and it puts him in a corner if he is forced to send a message back like 10 seconds to avoid getting killed somehow.

I like your idea though, stops any spamming potential and means the user needs to think really carefully about how he uses it.
>>
File: bc6.png (864KB, 1283x746px) Image search: [Google]
bc6.png
864KB, 1283x746px
>>54495002
>march of blood
>mfw have needed surgery 3 times
>>
[PRIVATE EYES] is a stand that can force 2 beings within 5 meters of each other to see through each other's eyes. The effect can be broken by targets moving too far away from each other (50 meters). This ability does not grant control to its targets, only vision.

Alternative name could be [WHAT IT'S LIKE] if you wanna be a bit more modern.
>>
>>54520531
even better, only let it swap with the user and a target.
>>
One of my players asked me if he could do something interesting with his stand in my campaign for a back up character, and I wanted /tg/'s opinion on it.

He wants to have an NPC with him (Which I've already stated every player would get one or two NPCs tied into them to help with immersion) who would be their sibling. Both of them would have stands that are intended to be used in tandem, which I already know is fine because of the Aphex Brothers setting precedence for stuff like that. However, he wants their stands to be able to able to fuse together to make the actual stand, with each of them having effectively only half a stand.

I'm currently ruling that they can't have one shared stand that requires both of their input, half for balance reasons and half for lore reasons, but what's /tg/'s thoughts on two stands that can only function properly when "fused"?
>>
>>54520835
I'd say it would be dependent on the combined Stand's ability.

If together they make one effective Stand and separate they have two situational Stand abilities then it could work out.
>>
>>54520869
Sadly he hasn't solidified the idea for his stand yet, since he wanted permission to do so first, but the example he used for his idea was the fused stand being a knight, with one sibling having the shield arm and the other having the lance arm.
>>
>>54520933
Sounds a bit mundane, but that's my just my shit opinion.
>>
>>54520958
He's admitted to having problems going over the top with stand design, which is why his first character is using a Persona instead. Especially since I've already ruled "Yeah, fuck it, Persona are basically Stand's anyways."
>>
What do you guys think of [somewhere in the between]

Open a portal to a world in perpetual twilight no one's else there but can only remain as long as you can hold your breath. As soon as you breathe in you put back into the normal world
>>
>>54521044
Well if that works for your campaign it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>54520869
>>54521161
Alright, thanks for letting me bounce ideas off of you (two?). I'll work with him more and if the campaign ever actually gets off the ground I'll see if anyone will be interested in story time.
>>
>>54521304
Just one, but best of luck.
>>
File: image.gif (861KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
861KB, 500x278px
「Pinball Wizard」
Endurance/Staying: B
Developmental Potential: A

「Pinball Wizard」merges with its surroundings up to its Range in total area.

Within the affected area「Pinball Wizard」can manifest from any collection of surfaces. The Stand will be composed of whatever materials it manifests from.「Pinball Wizard」is "anchored" to the surface of its manifestation area though but the affected area can be moved.

「Pinball Wizard」can also warp, manipulate, and otherwise temporarily reshape the surface area it inhabits but affected areas return to their original shapes after「Pinball Wizard」stops manipulating it or stops manifesting from it. Damage done to these surfaces remains though.
>>
>>54521093
[Somewhere In The Between]'s user would be damn good at hide and seek, I'll tell you that. I can see it being great for JoJo spycraft, like this campaign idea.
>>54495378
>>
>>54521361
I was using it for one of my main villains to constantly pop in and out being a dick he carried an air tank to stay longer along with others based purely off album names I liked
>>
>「Bad Moon Rising」
Power [C] - Speed [C] - Range [A] - Durability [B] - Precision [D] - Potential [E]

> Appearance
A humanoid Stand with a slender, muscular physique and bluish-black skin that has a swirling pattern reminiscent of Vincent Van Gogh's painting The Starry Night.The most notable physical feature of this Stand is its head which is a globe sized, highly detailed replica of the Earth's moon. Separating the head from the body is a wispy gray cloud that drifts in the wind and serves as a scarf to complete the nocturnal Kamen Rider visual motif of this Stand.

>Ability
「Bad Moon Rising」creates an atmospheric disturbance that gives the Earth's moon a blood red appearance that is visible to anyone in a two kilometer radius of「Bad Moon Rising」and is visible even to non-Stand Users. The "blood moon" creates feelings of unease and paranoia in those who look at it, the potency of this ability correlates with the phases of the moon.
>>
[Avenged Sevenfold]

The rules of the game are that you can make seven strikes on the stand user. If the user still breathes after the seventh blow, all of the damage is transferred to each person that struck a blow and the user is healed. Once the stand is activated even simple acts like High Fives will be considered strikes. This stand user obviously needs to rely on the element of surprise and trickery to beat opponents but could technically beat strong fighter types like Jotaro with damage reflection.
>>
>>54521662
Dear whoever wanted JoJo style werewolves a few months back, please have Bad Moon Rising in that campaign. It would complete the feel of the campaign.
>>
>>54521874
>JoJo style werewolves
I remember them being more like Werebeasts, we had Macklemore the wereoctopus with [Fell Good Ink] after all.
>>
>>54521704
>user is punched 6 times
>headbutts a wall for the 7th
>6 punches go to others and he is healed

would this work? or does it only count if others strike him
>>
>>54521935
Oh right, I forgot about that. Was still a glorious thread, though. Wonder if anything ever came of all that.
>>
「Nightcrawler」
Developmental Potential: B

Mechanism: 「Nightcrawler」can create a small black hole in its center of mass. The effect, nearly instantaneous, almost always results in the Stand and nearby things to be sucked in. This effect leads to a separate dimension where all teleported subjects and objects appear.

「Nightcrawler」can then recreate this effect and all pulled into its effect return to the original dimension.

Every time「Nightcrawler」disappears it takes some light with it, said light manifests in this other dimension. Light between both locations returns to normal after「Nightcrawler」has been gone for sufficient time.
>>
>>54521986
So do I.

Also I remember at least one part we created where the Jojo was cat.
>>
>>54522080
You have my curiosity.
>>
File: Lonely Heart Club Band.jpg (486KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Lonely Heart Club Band.jpg
486KB, 1200x1800px
>>54522080
Those were the good times. I still have this here.
>>
>>54522094
I don't remember much, but I do remember that the Stand of said Protagonist Cat could scratch an object to steal a property from it and then punch that property into another object.

He mostly used this to sleep on stacks of softened paving slabs. But it would also be useful as a getaway ability because he could go under something and then use his stand to to make that thing solid as concrete so someone would collide with it and knock themselves out.
>>
>>54522178
Explain. What am I looking at?
>>
>>54522184
Pretty interesting.
>>
>>54522192
It was the remains of various dinosaurs stuck together with tar and each part had a power, but I forget which did what. I know for a fact one of the limbs did some weak gravity manipulation stuff. I think there were 6 or 7 different dinosaurs total.
>>
>>54522178
I remember this insanity!

Wasn't it that these bones came from a bunch of dinosaurs that got killed by their impractical Stands? And then when they somehow got brought back to life the interactions between the Stands made it so that they became one lethal killing machine?

I remember quite a few reanimated Prehistoric Stands.
>>
>>54522223
Neat, reminds me of that caveman JoJo thing from /a/, or at least that's where I saw it first.
>>
>>54522245
>>54522252
FOUND IT

>Dilophosaur skull:?With A Little Help From My Friends?creates Infostrings that transmit data between itself an an object and vice versa, but break in a stiff breeze.
>Pteranodon wing:?Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?Stops Airflow in an area.
>Plesiosaur neck and head:?She's Leaving Home?turns any water it touches into acid
>Triceratops foot:?A Day In The life?Summons worms in an uncoordinated heap.
>Diplodocus ribcage:?Within You Without You?Causes all reachable muscles in range of it to contract as much as possible.
>Ankylosaur tail:?Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!?Density Manipulation
>Spinosaur Foot: ?Fixing A Hole?holding organic materiel in a solid shape
> Stegosaurus' spine and plates:?Good Morning Good Morning?creates a minor gravitational field

And heres a layout for the combinations layers
>Core: Fossils and stuff pulled in by?GMGM?+ an info web to make sure all the fossils are linked up
>Midway: Worms and infowebbing to make them all move in synch.
>Outer Surface: Tar + Aiflowless layer from ?Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?

[Getting Better] appears as a very large reptilian mishmash of every type of fossil that is inside the consciousness. The pieces seem to fit almost perfectly together but not quite, giving a slightly off-putting appearance.

In addition to the eight stands it previously wielded, [Getting Better] also possesses the ability to absorb stands into it's being, effectively making them their own. The previous owner of the stand begins to rapidly age before reducing to nothing but dust.
>>
>>54522302
The Getting Better part I think was scrapped, but I copy pasted it out of excitement for finding it.

And now I remember I said I would write a small part about a Camelot JoJo trying to slay the Bone "Dragon"
>>
>>54521936
I would rule that self-imposed damage would not count as a strike but could still be transferred if the 7th strike is triggered.
>>
「LINKIN PARK」
Destructive Power: A

「LINKIN PARK」manifests as a large Bengal tiger. It has the physical strength and speed of a tiger but only acts on its owner's command. Despite its size and power, it is afraid of dogs and hides if any are nearby.
>>
>>54506729
I echo >>54506950
You want to go conceptual with this. Do not create a literal wall. What is the essence of a wall? It keeps things out. A stand is the manifestation of the individuals innermost desire and psyche.
>>
>>54522252
I think all the Stands were named after Songs from the Beatles Album of the same name.

I only remember the Dilphosaurus Skull having [With a Little Help From Friends] which was the lynch-pin of the conglomerate, it allowed the user to project information and Stand sharing webs that were incredibly fragile.

The other powers were Air Resistant Fields, Muscle Locking, Worm Summoning, Minor Gravity Field Generation, Organic Matter Compaction and Water-Acid Conversion.

Unfortunately I cannot remember which Fossil got which Stand or even the names of the other Stands.
>>
>>54522450
Dammit [Sneakman]>>54522302
>>
Potential JoJo ideas

>Nazi Science Division remnants that fled to South America after WW2 with Stronheim's remains and all their accumulated research on the Pillarmen steal the remains of Santanna kept in the Speedwagon foundation labs.

>JoJo pro wrestling. Theatrics, dramatics, merchandising. For ultimate crack toss in some Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman elements where Wrestling somehow decides the fate of the world.

>Sci-Fi JoJo a long time ago in a galaxy far far away where the Empire has hunted down all the stand/ripple users and exterminated them, let by the evil Dunkel Vater and his stand 「N.W.O」
>>
>>54522577
>JoJo + Kinnikuman

I NEED THIS
>>
>>54522577
>>JoJo pro wrestling
Isn't that just ¡Mucha Lucha!
>>
>>54522178
>>54522302
>>54522450

Now I know what I'm going to if I ever make an Indiana JoJones campaign.
>>
>>54522642
No, because [I'm out of my head and my heart and my mind]!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU
>>
File: IMG_7826.jpg (90KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7826.jpg
90KB, 312x445px
I remember there was a "What's your /tg/ Stand?" Thread awhile back, and somebody had Thunderbreak Regent as a stand named 「THUNDERSTRUCK」that took the form of a dragon, and whenever the user or the stand were specifically targeted it would damage the attacker with Electricity.

Not sure how well it actually fits with Jojo or the rest of the thread, but there you go.
>>
>>54494850
>>54494756

huh. I have a set of Zodiac themed Stands based on the album Zodiac by Electric Six. Not complete, though, and some were by /SSS/ posters.

Aries: [After Hours] - a giant immobile ram's skull that caused time to slow down for everyone but the user while the user was moving, later upgrading to make organic matter break down when the user was immobile.

Gemini: [Clusterfuck] - a twinned stand that could attach its body parts to any two living things and swap sensory input between them.

Leo: [Doom and Gloom and Doom and Gloom] aka [D2G2] - user could make animal parts grow on any living surface, and make them drop off and pile together to make an angry ball of claws.

Virgo: [Jam it in the Hole] - could stuff objects into holes significantly smaller than them, and at any point cancel the effect causing the object to rupture the containing cavity with destructive effects. Later upgrade could allow user to insert/retrieve objects transtemporally.

Libra: [I Am a Song] - user may travel along sound waves, and make people emit the "song of their soul" to create living speakers to continue moving.

Scorpio: [It Ain't Punk Rock] - massive scorpion claw that allowed the user to lift anything it could grab.

Aquarius: [Table and Chairs] - punchghost that altered fate to make targets return to meet the user quickly, and if they make enough people return they can lock them in its range until they allow the victims to go free.

Songs that need Stands:
Cancer: Countdown to the Countdown
Sagittarius: Love Song for Myself
Capricorn: Rubberband Man
Pisces: Talking Turkey

I also have a bunch of Stands and Stand concepts I can dump, if anybody wants.
>>
>>54523155
[Rubberband Man] I could see having an effect where it could anchor things to a specific place/object, and when they move away from that anchor it builds up tension. The moment they stop moving away from the anchor they snap back to the anchor based on how much tension was built up.

The user could utilize this in combat by either anchoring himself to his opponent, running away from them or getting knocked away from another stand only to snap back to them as an attack; or anchoring to another area and hopping a short distance away from that point to snap back to the anchor to escape from danger.
>>
I won't say I know everything about JoJo. But you can steal 2 that a friend of mine had me develop for a game that never happened. Stats are iffy since I don't remember.

[THUNDERSTRUCK]
Middling stats all around. Probably higher speed then average. Main ability is his name. For brief periods gains INSANE amounts of power/speed/ranfe. Often manifests as [THUNDERSTRUCK] dropping in from above and leveling opponents.
Problem is the opponent is the only one who can activate the ability, this is most often done unintentionally as it's when they let their guard down. So if they think they escape [THUNDERSTRUCK], think they won and he is still in the fight [THUNDERSTRUCK], stopped time [THUNDERSTRUCK].
Catchphrase is "Lightning never strikes twice." Refers to the fact they are probably dead and that it can only activate once. That is a lie, it works as much as it can activate and he is lying to have them think they are safe so [THUNDERSTRUCK] will activate again.

Second one is [Crescendolls]. Much less developed. Had S class potential so had 2 abilities based on what friend was using. First was galactic guardian so protected universe from horrible mishaps. Second was necromancy I figured it as some sort of control ability via brain washing. Use as you wish.
>>
Still working on the design, but I'm happy with the ability unless someone has a better idea.

>「Soundgarden」
Power [B] - Speed [C] - Range [C] - Durability [B] - Precision [D] - Potential [E]
> Appearance
Manifests as humanoid Stand with an androgynous figure, mechanical features, and a design that incorporates thorns and vines in its imagery.「Soundgarden」wears a helmet with a humanoid face mask without eyes and cones over its ears that look like headphones. There is a visor over where this Stand's eyes would be, it acts as a video screen that shows the audio waveforms of whatever sound is the loudest within this Stand's range.
This Stand's body is composed of thorny vines amassed together to form its body and is contained by its helmet, torso armor, gauntlets and boots.「Soundgarden」wears armor on its torso that looks like a cross between a chest piece and corset with f-hole patterns on the abdomen. It also has the f-hole pattern mirrored on its gauntlets and armored boots, there is also a flower design engrained on the top of its hands.
> Ability
The primary ability of「Soundgarden」is to cause bramble of thorny vines to spontaneously grow from any source of noise that occurs within its range. These vines grow in size equivalent to the volume of the sound that they originated from and continue to grow if the same noise is repeated from the same source. The vines that are grown by「Soundgarden」are under the control of the Stand and can ensnare and attack enemies like the tentacles of an octopus.
>>
>>54523456
Interesting. Scaling force pulling a target back to a defined point. A *little* obvious, but it works.

Also, someone in the thread mentioned an SCP/Jojo type campaign - which is funny, cause I'm in a campaign started by one of the top SCP writers. ANyway I'm gonna start dumping Stands and ideas, starting with half-baked concepts and working up to fully fledged stands.

[In The Mood] - repeats an "event" from the last few seconds up to five times. "Events" mean things like gunshots, impacts, actions by a person, or any reasonably definable "thing that happened". The object of the event, such as the person firing the gun, or the person throwing a punch, will "loop" through time briefly, while the rest of the world moves normally.

[Moons and Horror Shows] - Allows a person to A. enter dreams and B. move from one person's dream to another. The normal laws of time and space do not apply - only "dream logic". The user can exit dreams at any time, appearing beside the person dreaming.

[Pirate Jet]
You know Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls? Combine her with a fire hydrant for a good idea how this works. User can split their body at any joint, and either launch it a great distance with high pressure water, or throw it more closely like a grappling hook using a "chain" of water between the severed parts. The Stand's "oh shit" power would be to regrow the user from a launched body part, melt the original body and having it run as water to the relocated part. That power is called [Plastic Creating People].

[The Doors]
Make any door or door-like structure lead somewhere else within the effect radius. User carries small doors they can affix to surfaces to create a door they can punch through. Examples include opening a bedroom door to lead to the kitchen, or opening a door in a bank to lead to the inside of the vault. Further ability, called [Break on Through], allows the user to extend the effect range massively. Such as opening in front of a train. Or the moon.
>>
>>54505626
Seems pretty good to me. It's powers could make for a very climactic fight.
>>
>>54523837
[In The Mood] reminded me of one I made back when I first got into JoJo.

[Stuck On Repeat]
Namesake: Little Boots song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwCRduFEMI0

Rankings
-----------------
Destructive Power: D
Range: D
Durability: D

Appearance: A round, human-like stand with a rounded torso. It’s arms resemble large, bendy clock hands, but it’s actual “hands” are crab-like claws that make up a left-facing arrow and a right-facing arrow each. It has no lower body, instead rounding out into a bulb, and it’s head is a simple sphere with eyes resembling the pause button on a remote or media player and no other features.

Primary Ability: If hit with either of its two claws while they’re fully extended the user will be forced to either repeat or reverse their previous action, depending on if it’s the right or left facing claw respectively. However, anything that happened in direct effect to the previous action is not reversed unless also hit by the claw. Additionally, Stuck On Repeat’s powers may allow the victim/target to temporarily ignore gravity.

Secondary Ability: If hit with both claws at the same time the target’s current action is halted, and they are temporarily stunned. Additionally if hit with both claws while under the effects of Stuck On Repeat’s undo or redo claw the effect is disabled prematurely, reverting the target back to an idle or resting state.

Weakness: Stuck On Repeat is very weak, both offensively and defensively, and is unable to grow out it’s ability to any real measure. Additionally, it’s unable to force an action it is unaware of and cannot force a target to repeat words or phrases. If it attempts to try and repeat a word or phrase, the target will instead speak in a slurred tone as if heavily intoxicated or suffering from a concussion.
>>
「Can't Touch This」
Developmental Potential: B

Mechanism: 「Can't Touch This 」can tunnel through any objects that are in contact with each other. It can take other objects with it too. Lastly,「Can't Touch This」can also tunnel parts of itself out of any object it has currently tunneled into but not its entire self.
>>
>>54523837
Addendum: [In The Mood] is based on that one video of a guy pretending to be a radio host and playing "In The Mood" except the fourth note repeats ad infinitum. In terms of aesthetic, it's jet black and studded with shining stars, with brass piping making up its lower abdomen, like someone made a french horn and didn't stop. The piping extends up and around the arms as well, splitting over the knuckles, upon which brass instrument "keys" are set. Its would-be user is a character in my current campaign, who instead got [Communication Breakdown], a personal thundercloud that could shock people into losing or gaining the ability to understand various kinds of speech.

[Oh! You Pretty Things] - a stand that can manifest a target's fears and worries physically to attack them; successful attacks can destroy aspects of their personality, either temporarily or permanently. If someone was afraid of spiders, it would manifest a swarm of them to climb over them and take away their courage, or their fear. It's equal parts help or hindrance, and its use is up to the user. Perhaps if the user found two people with the same fear, they could use the same attack (for example, a shared fear of snakes) to take an aspect from one and give it to the other.

I also have [Tally Hall] - my other character in the current campaign, Marvin, has a pair of silver and gold gloves that let him imbue small objects with limited life. They sprout spindly metal arms and legs, delicate-looking things, and can run around and act on Marvin's wishes. More at a time lessens the max duration, though. Objects gain the ability to use their functions instinctively - a camera could take pictures or set off its flash, a phone could call people on its own to transmit sound, a lamp could turn itself off and on. A watch might set the time. It doesn't have much apparent offensive use, but Marvin can animate all manner of dangerous objects - including, but not limited to: knives, lighters, matches...
>>
>>54523996
also that's pretty rad. less powerful, but more nuanced.
>>
>>54503703
Wait a sec, I think I remember you. You had a Zeppeli detective, I think? And a stand that manipulated clothes?

>>54507270
>spin user
Three words: LET IT RIP
>>
>>54524768
>>54524768
>Jojo, Beyblade and I guess Bakugan all share a universe now
>kids that play with beyblades and whatever bakugan toys are called are unaware that they have minor spin / hamon ability
I think that has the potential to be a good setting framework
>>
>>54524904
If you remember the Beyblade anime there were monsters attached that gave them special powers.

So you could argue that Beyblade uses the Spin as well as Stands.
>>
>>54524768
>>54524904
>>54525080
Blessed be the JoJo fanbase for making series more interesting.
>>
>>54507270
Weaponized fidget spinners
>>
>>54525320
No
>>
Introducing 「GOD SAVE THE QUEEN」
>>
File: 71Tze2sfewL._SL1000_.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71Tze2sfewL._SL1000_.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>54525423
Let's the that again
>>
>>54525454
Is that a Power Ranger transformer?
>>
>>54525483
It's a beyblade
>>
>>54525500
Jesus, they've changed since I played as a kid.
>>
>>54525236
Idea: weekly JoJo /tg/ threads where we JoJofy a pre-existing property and create a mini-campaign for GMs to run. Think like one of those Fate mini-settings crossed with a D&D module. We come up with the basic premise, the setting, the plot, and the battles along the way.
>>
>>54525524
That sounds amazing, but if we're going to do that why not just bring back /sss/ with a weekly discussion starter in either the OP or first/second post?
>>
>>54525524
Beyblade already has spinning and possibly stands and Bakugan's premise is cards and toys from space. Jojoing then should be easy
>>
>>54525567
Fair enough.

>>54525608
Also fair enough.
>>
>>54525567
I can agree to that, I've missed having /sss/ around.
>>
>>54525524
Please no. The /sss/ collapsed in no time at all when people tried to make Jojo threads a routine thing on /tg/.
>>
>>54525849
Then what's your solution?
Just make a jojo thread whenever?
>>
I kinda like the occasional speculative jojo thread where people can unload on each other with wacky ideas they've been saving. If one thread seems like it's still strong, remake it and carry on, and if discussion dies down, let the thread go.

If someone wants badly enough to talk JoJo, they know what to do.
>>
>>54525902
This is probably the sane way to go about it, in my opinion. That's how most threads work on basically every board anyways.
>>
File: BHS.jpg (23KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
BHS.jpg
23KB, 500x249px
「Black Hole Sun」
Destructive Power: A

Mechanism: 「Black Hole Sun」ability is, when unleashed upon its target, makes the target's surroundings slowly fade to black in the span of 3 hours, and rendering them to see only black until death, driving the target insane.
>>
File: Chalk Outline.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Chalk Outline.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
Chalk Outline

This is my first ever stand, I don't know much about the stats so I just assign as I felt like it.

Endurance/Staying: D

The stand itself manifest as the name implies a chalk outline that moves on surfaces. If the stands effect activates it will chances appearance to suit the
victims body type.

It has the special ability of sticking enemies backs onto surfaces. If the enemy's back is up against a surface whether laying down or having your back pressed agasint a wall,
it will permantly stick the body to it as long as the user is touching said surface. The surface the enemy is stuck to is unbreakable and unmoveable, even if the surface seems to no support
whatsoever it will not move. As time passes the enemy trapped by this stand will slowly fused with the surface becoming a silly painting trapped in the surface. The amount of time depends
on the enemies stubborness of defeat and fighting spirit.
>>
>>54525524
Somewhat related, but I've actually been considering the idea of a Jojo campaign with Stands based on video games, with names derived from soundtracks. For example, the most complete Stand idea I already have;
>「LAST SURPRISE」 is a three-act Stand with no humanoid form by default. Instead, the Stand is in the form of a standard set of Major Arcana tarot cards.

>「Last Surprise」's first act possesses no combat potential whatsoever, merely allowing its user to exactly predict the future in a given span of time, ranging from the next twelve hours to the next 31 days. However, the cards cannot directly inform the user of what events will happen, meaning the accuracy of the prediction is limited by the user's own ability to interpret the tarot reading itself. Furthermore, 「Last Surprise」 grants its user the ability to get a rough grasp of a person's general personality at a glance, in the form of what Arcana they are represented by.

>「Last Surprise」's second act, 「Life Will Change」 expands upon this, giving its user the ability to alter people's personalities. By causing any person to physically touch the card they represent (even unintentionally or unwillingly), that card will be "reversed", with the assosciated charactersitics of that Arcana being inverted. A cold, oppressive dictator represented by a reversed Emperor will become stern but benevolent and charitable. A passive, staid office drone represented by the Hierophant will become a passionate rebel. These effects are permanent, unless reversed by the affected party touching the original card once again.

>cont
>>
>>54526444
>「Last Surprise」's final act, 「Rivers in The Desert」 is the only form of this Stand to have any sort of offensive capability. A standard punchghost with no particular strengths, 「Rivers in the Desert」 defaults to having utterly terrible statistics, with D across the board in all parameters. However, 「Rivers in the Desert」's special ability, 「Last Ace In A Lost Hand」 allows it to greatly empower itself at a cost. By destroying of 「Last Surprise」's cards, 「Rivers In the Desert」's strength will increase proportional to the arcana destroyed. However, these increases in strength are only temporary, lasting one day. At the end of that day, the user will suffer physical or mental damages proportional to the strength granted to the stand. Sacrificing the Magician may grant a marginal increase in power at the cost of a bad headache, while the Hanged Man would make the stand a dangerous close-range opponent, at the cost of a broken leg or concussion. Sacrificing the World would grant the stand unparalleled power, but would guarantee the death of the user. Wounds caused to the user by 「Lost Ace in a Lost Hand」 cannot be cured or treated by other Stands; only medical treatment and time for the user to naturally recover will do.

the floor is now open to call me a retarded weaboo faggot for liking persona 5
>>
If we go with Beyblade/Bakugan then the premise seems clear: "Toy/Game Stands."

Stand Users are invisible to normal people so organized play that implicitly involves Stands would not feel like JoJo to me. However all of the best players secretly being Stand/Spin/Hamon Users (hence why they are so good) does ring true to me.

Here's an idea for a story structure for this Bizarre Adventure:
> We pick a real world, competitive, table top game or make up a plausible enough one that real people could play in the real world
> To normal people the game is mundane but all of the best players are secretly Stand Users who play the game in whatever way they can use their Stand
> The PCs are local players in some popular table top game working their way up to the World championship
> As they work their way up to city, state, region, national, and world they discover that the best of the best also use Spin which they must learn and master on their way to the top
> The higher up they go the more cutthroat the competition becomes as these champion players have fellow Stand Users for cronies and muscle to kill their competition
> There are two final villains: a local rival and the current world champion
>>
I>>54526535
Also, can we call these modules/adventure paths/ campaigns "Bizarre Adventures?" Pretty please?
>>
>>54526535
Or perhaps, if it's a card game, there could be someone who uses Hamon to mark his cards so he always knows what he's about to draw and can plan around whatever "random" configuration he shuffles his deck into.
>>
>>54527629
What if there are a few options for PCs to pick from? They can each pick one of them or else they can pick the same game. This creates replay value and opens up alternative storyline possibilities.
>>
>>54527878
I think that would be ideal
>>
>>54510812

I can't remember the names. There were some non-fans in the game, so they might not have had any.

One guy had the power to adhere any two objects together with a touch. He used it to seal some doors open/closed in the fight with the old man and the shop.

Another had the power to define two choices and force the target to take one of those. I liked that stand, it made me think of ways for the antagonists to wriggle out or try and fail.

Another guy went with the ability to- let's see if i remember this right- resurrect seal life that had died for the purposes of entertainment. Mostly he went to town with a crowbar. I put some dried starfish in the storefront, so he brought those back, but they never got used.

The last guy had the ability to escalate any situation towards violence. He cranked it up during the final fight against the shop and their stream chat called the police. Good times.
>>
>>54526535
That's how pretty much any Jojo x Tabletop session would go, not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>54527960
So now we need a few games to pick from. I think at least a card game, a board game, and a miniatures game are needed but what else could be chosen?

> Card game - (((Magic: The Gathering)))
> Miniatures game - (((Warhammer 40k)))
> Board game - ???
>>
>>54528146
I'd want to plug board game being Catan, but then again I love Catan and think it's underrated.
>>
>>54528198
Fuck it, (((Catan))) it is.

Also, something I thought about: if there is a local rival character then that's directly relatable to Dio Brando and in turn the world champion is directly relatable to DIO. This gives the story potential to echo Part 1 and Part 3. The fact that it is all over table top games can also allow it to tap into that domestic, lowered stakes aspect of Part 4. This is all to say that those three parts might make for the best guiding lights.
>>
>>54528408
Part 4 had Kira. There was still a good vs evil framework. JoJo needs that too.
>>
>>54506729
My own rendition of 「THE WALL」 is as follows;

「THE WALL」 Has three 「ACT」’s.
「THE WALL ACT 1」 can make alter the gravitational force exerted on parts of an object, proportional to how far off the ground they are. This can be used to alter both the force itself and direction, allowing the user to take a wooden wall, for example, and shoot splinters at a target. The stand imbues itself into whatever it is effecting and has no real form.
「THE WALL ACT 2」 can take this material to form an defensive rudimentary objects.
「THE WALL ACT 3」 allows it's abilities to work on organic material. Gains a physical appearance of a normal punchghost, and has to physically touch objects to use it's ability. Appearance slightly based off of whatever it used it's ability on last.
>>
Out of curiosity, how well do you guys think hamon travels through keratin?
>>
>>54531137
Well it is living tissue so it probably can do it.
>>
>>54531137
>heavy metal headbanger using his hair to fight foes
>>
>>54531137
We saw it during the Santana fight. Joseph used his Hamon to create a wall of hair strong enough to block bullets.
>>
>>54531582
I am a dumb ass
>>
>>54531604
Don't worry about it. There's no shame in not remembering all the crazy crap that Hamon can do.
>>
>>54531604
Still I think a Headbanger with Hamon would be cool if he also had a Stand like Love Deluxe...except without the limitation of just working with his hair.

>Vampire: *Pulls back a mangled disintegrating hand from where he was gripping the guys hair.* 'I'm not sure what that was, but when I grabbed his hair it felt like I was gripping a bale of red hot barbed wire...what the hell!?'
>>
>>54531648
Basically he can form spikes and cutting blades from his hair and nails using his stand and then channel hamon into them.
>>
「Green bird」
Stand ability: Empowered defenestration.
A person or object thrown through a door, window, or frame like object by this stand has its velocity altered. The stand is only as physically strong as its user.
>>
>>54531648
Also he could use ripple to have flaming hamon hair and have his hair come out perfectly fine when the fire is put out.
>>
>>54531719
Excellent!
>>
Wasn't there setting that boiled down to "Crisis on Infinite Jean Pierre Polnareffs"?
>>
>>54531870
I didn't save that one, but yes. I remember one could make things more abstract and another had sand or dust clones.
>>
VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
Looks like a regular punchghost, but when it's power is activated it turns all cameras inside a radius of 8 meters into laser gun, with their strength based on shutter speed and resolution.

The cameras still look like cameras, and things like timers and remote activation are still available, if the heroes really care about civilians the user might even try to fight them near a tourist attraction, in order to increase the threat of collateral damage. Works better in more modern time periods.
>>
File: image.png (299KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299KB, 640x625px
Archivefag reporting in one last time before the thread dies.
Holy shit were there a lot of good stands in this thread! I'll try and archive as many of these as I can over the next week.
Also, if other anons would like to have any stands that didn't appear on this thread added to the archive, there is a freely editable sheet that I routinely check and append to the full archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXskhv2r-i5ivgJC_kus3Fb3I_zo0L1YTg4D9lULnvs

As always, the archive is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs
>>
File: Stroheim Says Farewell.png (313KB, 614x313px) Image search: [Google]
Stroheim Says Farewell.png
313KB, 614x313px
>>54533645
Just wanna say you're doing God's work anon.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.