[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Modern Setting" Part Two/Cont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: eb_fanart_25.jpg (125KB, 900x401px) Image search: [Google]
eb_fanart_25.jpg
125KB, 900x401px
Last Thread was >>54474842.
>>
>Humans have a Gene that has a one in a Trillion chance of occurring in a species that allows us to be Genetically Manipulate.

>Graylians used this to there advantage and turns out the "gifts" they where giving use where just experimentation
>>
I actually told someone unironically at a game store earlier today "well you are always going to encounter people who hate what you like so avoiding people who stigmatize your hobby is impossible".

I think I've been spending most of my time on 4chan has started to warp my perception of what people are like.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>54490266
ok.
>>
>there was a mild controversy when newly empowered folks started dominating conventional sports
>this was quickly resolved when it was realized that these powers allowed the practice of new, more intense sports
>and the ratings have gone through the roof!
>>
File: portfolio-general018.jpg (422KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
portfolio-general018.jpg
422KB, 1000x700px
>>54491524
>such as, SUPER SOCCER 2
>its the same as normal soccer. exept you have to have a heros license to play and the Soccer net are Objectoids
>>
>While somethings in the Modern World usually have some point of origin, others sorta just "poped up"
>Like miscellaneous men made of metal.
>or mounds of dirt who grow faces.
>>
File: Trillionage_Sprout_Clay_Model.png (20KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Trillionage_Sprout_Clay_Model.png
20KB, 250x187px
>>54491844
>>
File: flash33839812.jpg (138KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
flash33839812.jpg
138KB, 640x637px
>Its not unheard of entire companies having Super Hero sponsorships.
>especially Super Burger, who was even founded by a Hero, For Heros.
>>
File: Ghost.png (111KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.png
111KB, 500x641px
>For some unknown reason (Probally due to all the radiation the Aliums zaped us with), Ghosts are now a thing
>they dont harm anyone though. they mostly just hang around in old houses and animate objects.
>bug them enough and they will try to remove you by force if need be.
>>
is anyone here
>>
>Despite the fact that Nations still fight wars with normal soldiers, This hasnt stoped the UN Making a Anti Terrorist group made of Heros.
>there still not used in Conventional Warfair, instead there used to Combat other Supers if they become to much of a threat.
>>
>>54492208
This is 4chan. There is often someone here even if they will never ever say or post anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.