[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1631: That's a nice fucking drill Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 791
Thread images: 114

File: 1488260257629.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1488260257629.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54475071
>>
File: disgusting lief.jpg (30KB, 200x365px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting lief.jpg
30KB, 200x365px
>>54484497
MUPPET SEX

But morally disgusting? Gilgamesh when he got the tainted grail mud dumped all over him. And I think that speaks for itself.
>>
>>54484829
>spoiler
...I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>54484861
It sounds like Nika had a very interesting time during Muppet Treasure Island.
>>
File: ac3.jpg (1MB, 2510x1409px) Image search: [Google]
ac3.jpg
1MB, 2510x1409px
Jumpers, what is the government of your nation like? Do you just declare "I'm the absolute, eternal monarch" and call it a day or do you have something more sophisticated in place?
>>
File: teeth 7.png (123KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
teeth 7.png
123KB, 500x301px
>>54484861
Muppet's Treasure Island. I accidentally walked in on muppets having sex.
>>
>>54484899
here's the thing about democracy, most people would vote for God if given the option,and there are no term limits So I keep getting reelected.
>>
File: grand dad mania.gif (1MB, 353x199px) Image search: [Google]
grand dad mania.gif
1MB, 353x199px
>>54484899
I do not rule a nation of men, for I am a king of beasts.

Gif unrelated, hopefully.
>>
>>54484893
> It unfurls like a tiny sock.
> They do that huge open mouth grin.
>>
Shield Infusions are just lying around Columbia. Booker finds most of his in locked rooms but it's likely they're sold in some of the stores that are closed.
>>
>>54484919
Now you gotta tell us who!
>>
>>54484971
That's a mental image that isn't going to scrub out.
>>
File: elise hugs.gif (933KB, 293x224px) Image search: [Google]
elise hugs.gif
933KB, 293x224px
>>54484919
You poor thing.
>>
>>54484958
>most people would vote for God if given the option
Not once He starts expressing opinions different from their own.
>>
>>54484829
Never watch Avenue Q, then.
>>
>>54484899
The first one for my empire, which has followed me throughout the ages. When I want to fit the setting I go for president of the US and have the empire on standby
>>
>>54484829
>>54484861
>>54484893
>>54484919
I can only imagine that it involves a lot of fisting
>>
>>54484497
Probably the Tzimsce lair in VtM:B
>>54484899
I haven't written a jump yet where I'm any kind of monarch, but I'll be doing VtR in ancient Rome, and I'll almost certainly be Ventrue or Daeva, so politics there. I was also thinking about doing Civilization and Minecraft Perhaps also a combination jump and just saying that if anyone thinks they can defy me they're welcome to try.
>>54485021
I wish God would start speaking openly. Life would be so much easier if people didn't need to think for themselves, plus it'd put the whole religious conflict thing to bed.
>>
If we get SJ to post this for review here, is there any reason it shouldn't go in the drive?
>>
>>54484899
Uh, does it still count as democracy if you're using Alien Space Bat magic to ensure you're elected? Because I've got Funniest Fantasy.
>>
>>54484899
Technically speaking, it's an absolute monarchy with myself at the head.
In actuality, it works more like a representative democracy, complete with an elected congress and appointed national judges. The only time the King/Queen flexes their authority is basically to say "No, you all are being fucking retarded. Stop it"
>>
>>54485086
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54485063
>easier if people didn't need to think for themselves

While this is TECHNICALLY true, a lot of people would say that invalidates the whole point of faith.
>>
>>54485021
normally I'd agree with you but I have charisma, social manipulation and government running perks sure in the short run lost a couple of elections but considering that the majority of technological,economic, and social progress has been directly stemming from me. Most people are going to Vote for me For second place anyway with my track record and History of civic good, so with our Australia style only direct democracy I usually come out on top.
>>
File: jeanne v sign.png (55KB, 121x228px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne v sign.png
55KB, 121x228px
>>54484899
I'm not comfortable with me calling the shots and the people I rule being expected to shut up and deal with it without raising objections or letting their concerns be known, so I have a democracy.

...Of course, there's a LOT of problems that can happen (To put it bluntly I feel that there's a lot of fixable flaws in American government but that's not for here), but I put effort into making sure they don't happen.

I'm just like the President in that I get the final say in matters. I have a congress of my subjects and they (Plus I, but I make sure not to have my name attached to those bills) can introduce bills and whatnot to get voted on.

Is it frustrating? A bit. Do I get everything I want ALL the time ever? Nope. But I'd rather not be it with me ruling only.

>>54484992
Kermit and Miss Piggy. I walked in on them having sex and then immediately walked out. I don't think they saw me.
>>
>>54484899
I declate "I'm the absolute, eternal monarch"... And then let other take care of the actual governing with minimal oversight. Some of them elected officials, some spirits created specifically for this.

Meanwhile, I lounge in my cloud palace.

It's effectively much like a constitutional monarchy, since I hold little "official" power. But I could, technically, command anyone in the nation to do anything at all.

I rule more directly if I just get put in charge for a jump, like in Tropico, Stellaris, or Tyranids.
>>
>>54484899
It's an Empire where I rule supreme, but with a bureaucracy to make sure everything runs properly and smoothly. Of course, I have to make sure it doesn't become corrupt or overly complicated/fucked up, but other then that it's actually really helpful.
>>
>>54485086
I kind of like it. I don't know if I'd take the drawbacks as points, but it gave me a few ideas. I don't think it's meaningfully worse than alt-chain builder.
>>54485109
That's true. I just think it'd be easier if God or some similarly respected entity gave direction to mankind.
>Invalidating the point of faith
This got me a lot with Christianity. If God loves us all, why isn't he more obvious? I'd go along with a given faith if I had a shred of credibility of the divine for it. Guess I'm just faithless.
>>
>>54485130
>squeel like a pig
>>
>>54484992
>"We're shipmates, aren't we Jim?"
>"That's right, Kermit... shipmates."
fanfiction intensifies
>>
Update with a few minor fixes.

Anyway what do you think of this being the final version and uploaded to the drive?
>>
File: Bioshock Infinite 1.13.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock Infinite 1.13.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>54484586
>>54484979
Yeah that's a valid point. Stuck in the notes.

Incidentally they're not sold in the stores. They're made by the Luteces directly and they're in a state of quantum flarhgunnstow which is why they flit between salts, health and shields until you decide what you need. More likely they're left in Booker's path specifically to give him a hand.
>>
>>54484899
I'm the king, the head honcho, but it's mostly a title outside of "I can settle disputes, enact laws and act as I see fit in a governmental capacity." since I'm almost completely uninvolved with the government on the whole.

Most things from laws to budgets to holidays to various regulations and such are decided by a senate primarily composed of members from three different races that are especially adept at this sort of thing after proper training. Two of them are opinionated and (usually) sit on different sides of the fence on most things, the other third consists mostly out of mediators to keep the rest in line.

The senate also has prominent representatives from the other major races that are mostly around to make sure proper accommodations are made for them (since there's a lot of differences between races that infrastructure and building codes and whatever need to account for, including varying body types from dragons to the equivalent of gnomes). These representatives and other members of those races tend to answer to an immortal leader of that race specifically designed around being a paragon of that race that ultimately has their best interests at heart.

So, basically, you've got me at the top, the leaders of the different races, a senate primarily composed of three races and representatives from each major race constantly debating and enacting laws for the betterment of society.

I think I explained that alright.
>>
>>54484958
So in the end..they ultimately don't have a choice in the matter. Hm.
>>
>>54485266
Cool. Thanks!
>>
>>54485247
Great to me!

Im already jumping it. I love just tossing stuff onto a suit of armor and having it upgrade.

Just one question, what if we toss an ai chip into the hammerapace?
>>
File: somethinglikethat.jpg (96KB, 421x479px) Image search: [Google]
somethinglikethat.jpg
96KB, 421x479px
>>54484899
>>
>>54485173
To be fair, even in the OT where God was very much obvious and present, shit still went wrong because people are stupid. Could be that the Big Man Upstairs is trying a more indirect approach this time around. Also could be the fact that a lot of saints who did perform miracles were declared witches or heretics and then brutally murdered. I mean, Charles VII had multiple chances to save Joan of Arc, and even had the local Bishop beg him to save her, and he completely ignored all of it for...some reason. And then she got burned at the stake as a witch.
>>
>>54485130
Oh right, and social programs are run like the ones in Denmark. My society is post-scarcity, so the only problems that we have are distribution of resources which I make sure doesn't happen.
>>
>>54485247
What is this based on?
>>
>>54485247
Looks good to me. Though now I feel like I should go reread the quest, remind myself of important details. So, later, I guess.
>>
>>54485286
did you not read what I said over at >>54485129 ? I'm not some "Divine Chancellor for life" sometimes other Rando's Beat me in these elections and usually they do a Okay job,but since terms are every 10 years and I have a proven track record and its Australia style, I'm usually in charge, not always usually.
>>
>>54485360
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/battle-action-harem-highschool-side-character-quest-no-sv-you-are-the-waifu.15335/
>>
>>54484653
VERY WELL. PREPARE FOR RETARDED FANFICTION. Like all wars, the Great Potato Crisis had its roots seeded in history, and many events had been leading up to the conflict in question. It was originally thought to just be a continuation of the Romance of the Infinite Kingdoms and the politics involved, but the involvement of many outside factors and factions caused the war to escalate. As the war involved multiple factions, there are many conflicting accounts of the war, many of which feature the continued insistence there was no war and such would never happen. Another source of minsiformation is that almost all the successor factions involved insist that their side won, leading to conflicting accounts of how the battles went, and many of these false accounts involve some sort of shonen power up or the use of Cosmic Energy (friendship).

The origin of the conflict was a gathering of the Jumper Council, a collective diplomatic body of Jumpers for negotiating peace and resolution of any sort of hostilities. However, the council had no real structure or ability to agree on everything, and many of the members would abuse perks to receive favoritism, nepotism, and freebies from other Jumpers. This was part of the ongoing Meta War, a cold war caused by the use of perks with a macro effect, and had created a large amount of corruption and high tensions in the council. What truly began the war is when Council Member Tyros would begin a speech about his preferred 'best girl', one of the audience members threw a potato at him as a prank. He immediately flew into a rage and threw accusations around the entire table before stabbing Princess Lilyheart in the chest. She survived this thanks to an advanced healing factor and the timely arrival of her three-headed unicorn companion Mr. Stick, but this would quickly escalate into a brawl that destroyed the Council's meeting chambers and the entirety of Finland in Universe 1056.
>>
File: KittyNep.png (828KB, 735x1077px) Image search: [Google]
KittyNep.png
828KB, 735x1077px
>>54485247
I need to stop disappearing into the Abyss for weeks at a time, I totally missed that this was being worked on. Also, I find it hilarious that a less traumatized Anna is a drawback. Either way, fun jump!
>>
>>54485360
A quest over on Sufficient Velocity: Battle Action Harem High School Side Character Quest, or "No, SV, YOU are the waifu!". The idea is that it's sort of your typical light novel cliche world, but the viewpoint character is the awesome ace pilot girl instead of the bland wish fulfillment dude who inevitably winds up waifuing her.
>>
File: Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg (576KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg
576KB, 4092x2893px
>>54485247
Ah, also, quick question: Can the /a/ board see us looking at the /a/ board? Like, can we have a recursive "Jumper watches /a/ comment on his watching /a/ comment on the show" sort of thing? Because that sounds hilarious.
>>
File: Deku.gif (158KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deku.gif
158KB, 540x300px
>>54485423
Welcome back Anon Heart
>>
>>54485423
Heeeeyyyyyy! Good to see you, Heart.
>>
>>54485420
The conflict began as a mess of chaos and an ongoing battle that outlasted the destruction of the Council's meeting place, with no side sure about who was fighting who as chains of alliances and perks rapidly collided with each other, the most gross example of this being when the Empire of Crimson-Scarlet nearly declared war on itself in the confusion. Accusations of betrayal, corruption, NTR, and magical realming went in all directions, with onlookers attempting to exploit the conflict. After the Battle of Jupiter and the subsequent Blue Whale Agreement (named after what one of the royalist Jumper corpses resembled after taking a fatal blow) led to the creation of two major factions: The Alliance of Free Jumpers (which was mainly royalists and empires wanting to expand their dominion), and The Faggots [name was made by a group vote](independent Jumpers who wanted to either overthrow said royalists or just thought conquest builds were stupid). Thus, the Great Potato Crisis war began proper. The one who threw the potato, a Jumper who was just visiting after his first jump to Pokemon, was quoted saying 'I just threw a fucking potato, for god's sake.'

The first 'real' battle of the war (once all the infighting had settled down, see The Lilyheart Pact and The Waifu Movement for more details) would take place in Earth Not-Quite-Prime in an attempt to keep the conflict contained and to avoid drawing in yet more factions. Unfortunately, due to the Skirmish At Namek, the attention of other outside factions such as the Elder Gods and anti-Mary Sue factions like the PPC had already been brought in. Many of these factions declared Jumpers too dangerous to be allowed to continue to exist, beginning to fight both sides using gorilla warfare, while the Elder Gods would attempt to expand their own dominion.

Someone stop me
>>
>>54485487
>https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/battle-action-harem-highschool-side-character-quest-no-sv-you-are-the-waifu.15335/
Thanks
>>54485487
Ah. So something interesting for once.
>>
File: Don't Give Coke to Babies.jpg (158KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Give Coke to Babies.jpg
158KB, 800x1072px
>>54485500
>>54485508

... Damnit, now I feel guilty that I didn't bring a completed jump with me when I returned. I'm happy to be back though!
>>
>>54485529
No one cares or wants to know about your Eldrazi fetish. Please do this at SB or QQ.
>>
>>54485529
hey, heaven... you're on SB too, right? poke sj and tell her to post that drawback thing for review. Also, don't stop.
>>
>>54485423
>UN loses their best combat asset
>no giant moon gun project
>setting tone remains the same
Pretty clear drawback to me.
>>
>>54485556
Don't worry about it, mang. No harm in taking a break.
>>
>>54484899
Pretty much the Roman Empire, though with an clear line of succession to prevent the whole debacle that caused the whole thing to fall in the first place.

That I and my successors are immortal certainly helps
>>
File: ove_konata01.jpg (24KB, 330x242px) Image search: [Google]
ove_konata01.jpg
24KB, 330x242px
>>54484899
> what is the government of your nation like?
What would you call the Overlords from Disgaea? A monarchy? Autocracy?
Whatever it is, it's kindof like that, and if pressed for a title I actually will use the term "Overlord".
But despite all evidence to the contrary, I will actually make an attempt to make people reasonably comfortable. But I tend to put other people in charge, at the same time, because I have things to do. Lieutenants, or Sub-Kings, I guess you could say, who I usually empower to a fairly large degree, because leaders should be powerful! Often just one, but sometimes I go up to four!
And then, I tend to use a fair bit of angelic aestheticism for my rulership, so I guess... you could say I give most of the work to my Four Heavenly Kings.

But the particulars vary a bit between jumps, and oftentimes I don't have an empire at all, because looking after all that shit every jump would get really old really fast.
>>
>>54485420
>the entirety of Finland
Ah, the truth behind the Finno-Korean Hyper war. Fascinating.

>>54485529
>The first 'real' battle of the war
To hear the veterans' quotes from that time is great.

>"Good men died protecting the honor of their waifus that day. I remember one fight - we lost the western trenches to a bunch of Touhou-fags. Spell cards and dynamite everywhere."

Good read, Heavens!
>>
File: wastedgorilla.jpg (12KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
wastedgorilla.jpg
12KB, 233x217px
>>54485529
>using gorilla warfare
I'm not sure if that should be guerilla warfare, or if they used actual gorillas to fight jumpers.

Both seem plausible in this stupidity.
>>
Garrison question for Mage Tower / Spirit Lodge

Shit works by collecting waystones to find ancient ogre portal networks to connect to the Tower / Lodge, allowing for up to three such waygates to be organized. There's also Runes of Power bullshit that can spontaneously trigger for a Garrison Commander who has a Tower, but that's relatively clear-cut.

How do you people want it to work post-jump? Finding random, bullshit-out-of-nowhere waygates from ""THE ANCIENTS"", or take the opportunity to set up your own?
>>
File: Emperor Hugs.jpg (291KB, 973x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Hugs.jpg
291KB, 973x1200px
how tall is the emperor?
>>
In soul eater if you pick child of Excalibur, Great Old One of Wrath, what does gain access to the weapon table as a result mean in notes section.
>>
>>54485317
>Just one question, what if we toss an ai chip into the hammerapace?

I would say the chip would be improved but the actual AI code would probably require you to manually change it to improve it.

>>54485489
No, but if you really wanted to I suppose you fluff it to let you post on /a/.

Well since everyone seems to approve of I'll upload it later today or tomorrow morning. Gives me a chance to go through one more time to make sure nothing is missing. I have to manually upload it right? First time jumpmaker here.
>>
>>54485529
The involvement of the Elder Gods is what caused the formation of The Demonbane Pact, an alliance of Jumpers from The Meta War who agreed to put aside their difference to battle these foes in the background. We don't know if any of them succeeded because none of them exist anymore, yet the Elder Gods remain contained to E-level Universes (see Pocket Guide to Multiverse Layers for details).

The War would involve heavy use of time travel and various multiversal theatres, which would cause the destruction or retconning of several settings, and would have lasting effects across all of space and time. Other outside factions that were affected or participated in the war included The Justice League, Finnish veterans of the Hyperwar, and Jackie Chan (armed with a stepladder). The war originally went in favor of the Alliance until some grunt's anti-plan/scheme perks activated and caused the collapse of the entire Dragonball Front. The Faggots would then go on to make great gains in the following counter-offensive, until Blackdeath The Wicked Evil would betray the coalition and begin a civil war that lasted exactly two days before he was sniped by a cat with a rifle. The final battle of the war would occur in Prehistoric Kanto, when a Jumper had activated what he called 'The Ultimate Hyperweapon', which looked suspiciously like a paper mache version of Demonbane with potato fryers strapped to its kneecaps.

>>54485631
The answer is yes.
>>
>>54485661
Doesn't matter. Please stop trying to push your invalid "jump".
>>
File: Autism.gif (693KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
693KB, 480x270px
>>54485556
It is fine, though I wouldn't mind seeing the skeleton/wip of your current work just too see what it will look like.
>>
>>54485247
>Notes:
>at the cost of current Impeller straight.
Strength?
Your Impeller constantly recharges though the amount it recharges and your Impeller’s total strength is determined by the number of hours synched to your Valkyrie Core.
I think there’s supposed to be a comma between “recharges” and “though”.
>>
>>54485683
>I have to manually upload it right? First time jumpmaker here.
Yeah. It's easy, though, Google Drive is pretty convenient to use. Just right click on the Uploads page (the page itself, not the tab) and you'll get a menu for it.
>>
>>54485661
I think 'set up your own' would work better as long as you have clear limits like that it has to be on the same plane of existence and maybe a cap of eight portals at once.
>>
>>54485661
Valeria could do a better job on this jump.
>>
File: Wee Sing.pdf (208KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Wee Sing.pdf
208KB, 1x1px
So is there anything else with my Wee Sing jump that you think needs to be changed. I appreciate feedback, so please let me know how things look overall.
>>
>>54485661
Either or. Random waygates would be more amusing, but being able to just make shit would be much more useful.
>>
>>54485666
Around 12 feet tall normally, though he can change his size/height on demand with psychic powers just like Magnus can.
>>
>>54485247
Wait, Anna ACTUALLY forgot how to run? Gods.

Great jump, especially for the first time! Now to actually read that quest, as I was planning to...~
>>
File: disp_b264_0089.jpg (58KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
disp_b264_0089.jpg
58KB, 800x430px
>>54485661
I'd rather see it spring up random portals to interesting places, but I think it would be more useful if you could decide where to place them. Maybe just allow people to choose?
>>
>>54485529
>Someone stop me
Please don't, this is entertaining.
>>
>>54485661
Nobody cares.
>>
>>54485683
To note, when asked on Discord, Avalanche mentioned that Hypervelocity Cannons aren't standard-issue for valkyries. Particle Projectors are though.
>>
>>54485688
For a moment there I was worried the Hyperweapon was gonna be something weird.
>>
File: IMG_1565.png (1MB, 750x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.png
1MB, 750x1067px
Besides Astolfo what other trap waifus are there?
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to harm someone through their "avatar" like Scion (Worm) or the Eldrazi (MtG)?
>>
>>54485678
It means that aside from just being able to transform into a holy sword, you can further customize that form using the Weapon Customization Section and the options therein.
>>
>>54485800
>trap waifus

anon, that's not how that works.

Anon that's gay. It's gay and that's alright. Just accept that it's gai.
>>
>>54485661
Both could work, but most would prefer being about to set up their own.
>>
>>54485693
>>54485706
>>54485734
>>54485785
How about you stop pretending to be multiple people?
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
>>54485688
No one can agree on how the battle ended because there none of the participants survived. All we know is that the battle resulted in the Potatobane pilot having a heart attack before actually activating the Multiverse Destruction Device since he had eaten about 500 fried potatos beforehand and forgot to turn his infinite stomach perks back on, the Alliance collapsing as most of the royalists died in the opening moves of the battle, and the Faggots all fought each other to either control or destroy The Ultimate Weapon before finally giving up and going home, citing 'multiplayer was a fucking stupid idea anyways.' Since then, the Potato Accord was signed, which forbade the involvement or meeting of multiple Jumpers in the same multiversal sector, and the event became a hostile meme said to retroactively erase the memories of all participants. But several people had perks for that, so it didn't really take. The Great Potato War remains as an eternal warning about how deep the Waifu Wars can go, and how a bunch of multiversally superpowered idiots can ruin everything for everyone. One person has been quoted saying, 'Well, that was stupid. I bet it'd make a really cool movie, though.'

This was dumb.
>>
File: Rudolf_2.png (313KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rudolf_2.png
313KB, 640x480px
>>54484899
>>
>>54485661
Set up your own.

Could you wire it into other portal networks if you're setting them up at the same time?

Someone had to give you an actual response.
>>
>>54485247
>>54483161
>>
Are there any good jumps for getting an actual fleet of space ships?
>>
>>54485800
Anon, it's okay to be gay. I know that it can seem frightening for some to admit that they like men when they're a man, but you'll be a much healthier person when you accept this part of yourself.

I believe in you.
>>
>>54485871
Why do people keep posting images from this shit anime?
>>
>>54485828
Metaverse Navigator from Persona 5, maybe?
>>
>>54485800
Schrodinger. Schreiber. Hideyoshi.

>>54485865
>Potatobane
You owe me new ribs, Heavens.

Still want good multiplayer in my life, though.

>>54485893
One of the Dragon Balls had a thing.
>>
>>54485086
I use it
>>
File: gggdr67s.gif (977KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
gggdr67s.gif
977KB, 500x240px
>>54485865
>>
>>54485911
Would that even work on such inhuman entities? Also, not quite what I'm looking for.
>>
>>54485775
She also basically shut down her circulatory and respiratory systems, and was running a decent chunk of her mind through Durga. How much we don't know, because she couldn't actually tell whether she was using Durga when she was playing chess.
>>
File: LoGH-Frustrated.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH-Frustrated.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
>>54485910
>Why do people keep posting images from this shit anime?
>>
>>54485893
One of the Dragon Ball jumps has a fleet for purchase. Homeworld has a bunch of ships for purchase too.

SupCom can build you a fleet ridiculously fast, especially if you import a ship as your ACU/SCU.

Tyranids can get you a hivefleet of bioships.
>>
>>54484899
The Hierarchy of Protectorate States (HOPS) is technically a theocracy, but it runs more like a constitutional empire of independent city-states, which each have their own system of internal governance. The Hierarchy itself has few "umbrella" laws that effect all the states. These which mostly concern citizenships, titles, rights, and responsibilities. Each member state is free to govern within its own borders so long as these "framing laws" are adhered to.
The Hierarch (hereafter referred to as "Jumper") is advised by a semi-official council, and handles petitions that Hiernyms (titled citizens) receive from citizens. This allows a short pipe-line for the common citizen to make the higher levels of government and society aware of their needs.
>>
>>54485835
Anyone can be a waifu, this has long been established, especially in these threads where Worm is a thread waifu. Still gay, but Astolfo can definitely be a waifu.
>>
>>54485865
>This was brilliant and deeply amusing.
FTFY
>>
File: alcohol is humanity's friend.jpg (140KB, 1279x960px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol is humanity's friend.jpg
140KB, 1279x960px
>>54485910
Because they're drunk.
>>
>>54485775
Anna's super fucked up; she got PTSD from taking a shower, cause the water droplets reminded her of tanking saturation fire from Antagonists during combat.
>>
>>54485550
Is there an easier way to read this because that forum is just impossible on mobile.
>>
File: YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND.gif (877KB, 498x551px) Image search: [Google]
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND.gif
877KB, 498x551px
Do you spin attack, /jc/?
>>
>>54485340
Yea makes sense. I guess I've just reached the point where I don't believe in anything anymore. For me, without God or objective truth, morality and the meaning of existence sort of collapsed into nihilism, ennui and apathy. I wish it weren't so.

The Hebrews/Israelites, as I recall, did some pretty dumb stuff for a God who was actually doing stuff for them, if you believe the stories. A whole bunch of the OT stories have that as a recurring problem.
>>
File: Nep Nep Uniform.jpg (381KB, 1168x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nep Nep Uniform.jpg
381KB, 1168x1500px
>>54485577
Not saying it shouldn't be, just that it's hilarious.

>>54485714
>Looks at current jumps
>Kubera's being overhauled yet again because fucking transcendentals.
>Hasn't really done work on any of the updates.
>Technomancer's got like, no progress.
>Banestorm REALLY needs a complete overhaul.
>Mother of Learning needs a lot of refining.

... I uh, think I'll pass. On the grounds that posting any of the WIP's would be humiliatingly terrible.
>>
>>54485901
>>54485835
Except I don't find men attractive? Traps are the exception. They're extremely feminine young men who wear female clothes, look feminine, and act like it too.

Twinks are gay men who're little effeminate but they don't dress like females. No one is gonna confuse a twink for a female.
>>
>>54485983
Every self-respecting ninja knows how to Izuna Drop. Those count, right?
>>
>>54485984
>don't believe in anything anymore

That's a lot of us, isn't it? I don't even believe in myself. If I did, I wouldn't be here. Right?
>>
File: Aht and Stocke.png (352KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Aht and Stocke.png
352KB, 500x705px
>>54485989
>>Kubera's being overhauled yet again because fucking transcendentals.

Awww, oh well you are just trying to make them the best they can be. I can wait.
>>
>>54486000

Update to the Jorge Joestar jump to be able to import house as the house stand when?
>>
>>54486000
I'll say it passes on a technicality.
>>
>>54485247
Drawback based off the core-eating yandere Setsuna omake? I always liked that one.
>>
>>54485984
It was actually a full on pattern after a while:
>God gives Hebrews awesome stuff, Hebrews are grateful
>A short while later, Hebrews turn on God because they think they know better or something
>Surprise, surprise, shit immediately goes wrong
>Hebrews come crawling back to God, begging for Him to save them
>He does
>Hebrews are grateful and loyal for a while...and then go back to doing stupid shit again
>And the cycle begins anew

Even God got sick of this after a while, and one of his prophets compared them to a cheating wife.
>>
>>54485925
I've been reading it and some of them look fun. the weed one particularly with the cakes and candy
>>
>>54486000
Acupucture perk for Jorge wen.

I wanna have a starting point for all that wacky shit Cars did, even if I have to figure out a way to stab people's brains just right without murdering them myself.
>>
>>54486022
I don't think Val or I have any plans for something like that.

>>54486033
I'll take it!
>>
File: Geese-Howard-Tekken-7.jpg (66KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Geese-Howard-Tekken-7.jpg
66KB, 750x400px
>>54485693
>>54485706
>>54485734
>>54485785

PREDICTABOL

>>54485887
>Could you wire it into other portal networks if you're setting them up at the same time?

Won't say no against it.

>>54485733
>>54485765
>>54485778
>>54485836

So allow a choice then, on that front?

>Having pre-designated waygates your Tower / Lodge can connect to will remove most of the mana cost of maintaining said portals due to using pre-existing infrastructure, but at cost of not being able to choose where those waygates are.

>Choosing where to place your portals for your Tower / Lodge to connect to will allow you greater mobility and choice, at cost of having to foot the cost of mana going into those portals.
>>
>>54485983
I have a move based on Killer Dance from Power Stone,and a lot of weapons that automatically spin around me defensively, does any of That count?
>>
>>54486062
Considering they might be 4Kids dubbing over the polytheistic parts of their history, back when you-know-who was a national god/war god? That might explain it.
>>
The Luther Strode drawback Unbound and Unleashed says they are as strong as me, does that mean they will always be my equal or just as strong as me when I first pop up?
>>
File: 77945ce5c2c62084adf6fe19443aa225.jpg (749KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
77945ce5c2c62084adf6fe19443aa225.jpg
749KB, 3840x2160px
>>54486132
Yeah, that looks like a great way to handle it.
>>
>>54486132
Sounds reasonable and choice is always nice.
>>
>>54485683
So... What's the usual method for people to transport cores, store them or have them ready for use?
>>
>>54486084
Mmmm, considering Kars in the Jorge Joestar canon is also the progenitor of the Arrowheads, there's certainly a basis for it. I'll pass it by Val and we could probably talk about it later. I'm probably gonna lean towards not including since that was a Kars thing and we're likely not gonna be expanding on Ultimate Lifeform things and it doesn't fit so well as a General Perk.
>>
>>54486143
I guess. It's an edge case.
>>
>>54486132
>Won't say no
Neat, thanks!
>>
>>54486221
Ah, thank you for considering it, at least.
>>
>>54485983
I was going to say no, but then I realized that I actually do when I go non-euclidean Angel to unleash my Last Starfighter inspired Deathblossom of "I'm a fucking Angel" cross-patterned beams.
>>
>>54485996
No one was saying Astolfo is a twink here.

Also you're fucking man and enjoying it, still. That makes you gay or at least bi.
>>
>>54485891
Humanity hasn't found an upper limit regarding processing capabilities of Valkyrie Cores. A single Core is used to run arcologies each filled with millions of people. Some of larger arcologies have population of like 30 million or more.

Anna is capable of offloading a bunch of her mental process to Durga to a degree beyond other experience Valkyrie pilots. If the quest was at a -5 tone level her mind would have been completely uploaded to her Frame.

>>54485724
Thanks

>>54485793
I was basing your equipment off of what Koujirou had since as a Jumper you're a Main Character even if you don't take that background.

>>54485775
>>54485932
>>54485971
What they said.

>>54486059
I'll think about it but probably unlikely.

>>54486211
I'm assuming your talking about pilots and their specific Core. Either they stay synced which means the Core is sort of absorbed into the body or they keep it in a pouch or pocket on their person.
>>
File: Night in the Woods WIP.pdf (180KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Night in the Woods WIP.pdf
180KB, 1x1px
Have a surprise WIP for you all.

Night in the Woods!
>>
>>54486272
but muh feminine penis

muh athenian relationships

muh boytoys arent gay
>>
>>54484899
A Theocracy, with myself and my Companions serving as the Gods of the State Pantheon. Priests hold positions of power, serving as Exemplars of the beliefs and philosophy I espouse, which includes obligation to the common people who lack the dedication or will necessary to become full Priests.
>>
>>54486291
>I'm assuming your talking about pilots and their specific Core.

I was thinking more about the logistics side of things, actually. The cores have to get to the pilots (in training) before they're actually pilots somehow.

I'm absolutely not thinking of raiding whatever transport/storage is going on to steal further examples for reverse engineering in my warehouse or anything.
>>
>>54486272
>>54486314
Are reverse traps gay?
>>
>>54486314
>muh boytoys arent gay

Not the other anon, but I can say with absolute confidence that it wouldn't be gay if I did have any boytoys.
>>
>>54486272
I'll weigh in here and argue that because traps are 2d and therefore unrealistic it doesn't make you gay. Maybe a little bi but that's it.

I've seen videos of real life traps and they do nothing for me while 2d traps are my fetish.
>>
>>54485420
>>54485529
>>54485688
>>54485865
You tell the best storytimes Heavens.
>>
>>54486350
You mean tomboys?

You know how yo know if something is gay? Answer this question.

Does it have a penis?
>>
>>54486395
But futa isn't gay.
>>
>>54486334
They're stored somewhere. There's probably a stash at each academy while the rest are probably stored at a bunch of other military facilities to prevent total loss in case of Antagonist attacks.
>>
>>54486303
oh boy i cant wait to be a fucking magic hobo and show these murderous cult cunts what a real old god is

Also someone's gonna complain that Drop-In isn't free at some point.
>>
>>54486350
Of course. Anything I think is gay is gay, so Traps, Reverse Traps, Harem, futa, all of it is gay. Anything I think of adding after the fact is also gay.
>>
>>54486263
No problem dude.

>>54486350
Is the reverse trap with a woman? Gay. Are they with a man? Not gay. As far as I know, most traps and reverse traps don't really identify as the opposite gender, they just dress and act differently because they dig it. A reverse trap is basically a lady bro in that case.
>>
>>54486418
Does it have a penis?
Yes?
It is gay if a man fucks it.
>>
File: 1500769818329.gif (375KB, 1051x965px) Image search: [Google]
1500769818329.gif
375KB, 1051x965px
>>54486431
Yeah, I know. But the perks for Drop-Ins have a noticeable boost in power over the rest, so I feel like it's justified.

Go be the best Old God you can be. I want to feel their minds breaking from here!
>>
>>54486418
>>>/trash/

futashits go, stay fucking go, stop trying to fuck up jumps, stop trying to fuck up /d/, stop pretending to be victimized because you keep shoving your fetish in to fucking every god damn thing you can.

just

go

YES I AM SALTY.
>>
Is a Double Trap to the square Gay?
>>
File: bd294d51c4d96fb2635e67a6f99aded9.jpg (497KB, 686x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bd294d51c4d96fb2635e67a6f99aded9.jpg
497KB, 686x1200px
What are some good magic into tech perks?
>>
>>54486418
Futa is always gay.

Two people, each with a penis, is gay.
Two people, each with a vagina, is gay.

It's fine if you're gay. Just don't lie to yourself about it.
>>
>>54486486
The hell is a double trap? Like someone you think is a convincing trap and has exaggerated feminine mannerisms but was actually a woman all along? I. . .think that's straight, but if you went into the relationship hoping for it to be a guy then the sentiment is gay???
>>
>>54486505
What about two people, only one of which has a penis, but both have breasts?
>>
File: The Gay.jpg (26KB, 188x343px) Image search: [Google]
The Gay.jpg
26KB, 188x343px
>>54486438

>Putting reverse traps on the level of traps and futa
>>
>>54486494
MGLN and Fate/Extra. The latter let's you convert entire magic systems, given time, but the former still seems pretty good.
>>
>>54486494
Nanoha

>>54486527
I say less gay than watching a guy and a girl have sex.
>>
File: 1495996606978.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495996606978.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>54486477
>Your fetish is contaminated with Futa and scat
I understand your pain anon
>>
Can someone tell me how affinity work?
In world seed
>>
File: IMG_1566.jpg (95KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1566.jpg
95KB, 500x666px
>>54486395
Reverse Traps would be females that look & act like dudes. Basically if Traps are pre-op MtF, then Reverse Traps are FtM.

Like this picture here. He's a transman (FtM).
>>
>>54485834
So we don't get some extra CP to spend in Weapon Customization and discount.
>>
In the new Soul Eater, the candy item should be Halloween Year Round not Year Around
>>
>>54486596
Discounts and freebies are present, you do not get extra points though. Your default form is already strong.
>>
Brainstorming for spy kids.

Spy kid.
Spy parent
Spyentist (scientist)
Maybe two origins based on villains?

What's drop in based on? Or just have drop in be available to all?
>>
>>54486549
It's like

If they weren't forceful about shoving futa into something, I'd be alright with it. I don't judge beyond that, yknow?
>>
>>54486625
Added to the list of minor text updates, thanks.
>>
>>54486627
Not him but, as a Wrath Fragment can we turn into a Death Scythe like the normal weapons can?
>>
>>54486590

He looks like my Dream Daddy.
>>
>>54486642

Why does in the Jorge Joestar jump do you spell Kars as Cars?
>>
>>54486648
Nah, since you're not a Demon Weapon. Excalibur was what inspired the design/creation of Demon Weapons. As his progeny/something like him, your weapon form is by default stronger and more complete.
>>
File: UPSET ALTERA.png (100KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
UPSET ALTERA.png
100KB, 250x210px
>>54485027
I know this is mega late but listen, at least with Avenue Q I voluntarily CHOOSE to watch it. I know the muppets are gonna fuck on stage. I can be prepared for it.

But see, I walked in on Miss Piggy and Kermit fucking because I wanted to ask Kermit for something and I saw them. I couldn't prepare for it, I saw Kermit's frog dick out and proud. That image is burned into my mind to this day. You don't forget it what Kermit's dick looks like. You just don't.
>>
>>54486428
you're on sv. poke sj and tell her she's been summoned to the show.
>>
>>54486692
SJ's on SB not SV. Space Battles not Sufficient Velocity. SV is SB's bastard child, full of autists too autistic for the other autists.
>>
>>54486553
Basically you need to first find an element (the difficulty varies with the element, air is the hardest of the "basic" ones because it's everywhere, and to even be able to percieve time the MC had to sit a hundred years in a field that accelerated time by a few million times). Then you need to pretty much cycle it through you by taking in the relevant mana and expelling your own (I think, that was explained way back in the first chapters). Doing that will raise your affinity for that particular element. At 5% you can make an elemental seed for it, and at 10% you can passively cultivate it as long as that particular element currently exists near you. Or, if you've got the cash, you can just buy an elemental seed and plop it into your mouth. Bam, elemental affinity gained. It'll take a long while though to reach 100%. The protag had a combo of two cheat items that allowed him to cultivate passively extremely fast, and even then it took him about 5-6 years to reach the high nineties.

Been a while though since that stuff has been mentioned in the story, so I have missed something. Someone else could probably explain it better.
>>
File: IMG_1567.gif (733KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.gif
733KB, 1000x1000px
>>54486655
Implying this isn't your dream daddy.
>>
>>54486683
Alright thank you, was just curious since it was not mentioned whether or not we would.
>>
>>54486667
That's how Val says his name and she did the writeup for the Jump. I always assumed it was different in Australia or something, I dunno.
>>
>>54486765
No problem dude.
>>
File: tumblr_olsyrhqSYW1uj5p90o1_500.gif (928KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olsyrhqSYW1uj5p90o1_500.gif
928KB, 500x269px
>>54486303
Woo!
>>
Is the Broforce Jumpmaker around?
>>
>>54486759
Brian best dad. He's big and soft and perfect for cuddles.
>>
>>54486505
Reminder that if the percentage of dicks in any given relationship is greater than 50%, that relationship is officially gay.

One dick and one nondick: 50%, therefore straight.
One dick and two nondicks: 33%, therefore straight.
Two dicks and one nondick: 66%, therefore gay.
Two dicks and three nondicks: 40%, thus straight.
No dicks and two nondicks: 0%. Gay, but hot enough that it doesn't matter
>>
>>54486291
>I was basing your equipment off of what Koujirou had since as a Jumper you're a Main Character even if you don't take that background.
Didn't Koujirou have a sword and MYSTERY EQUIPMENT because his core is an MC core, and then he stuck a couple guns in there?
>>
>>54486635
I can imagine villain origins. First guess is one based on planning and masterminding and another being based on the actual tech used to do stuff. But I haven't watched those movies in a long fucking time.

I'd personally like to see the game and time tech from the latter movies, not-great as they were.

Just having Dropping-In as a choice for all background could work. You could also base Drop-In on the more meta/disjointed stuff. Like how the fourth movie ends in a 4th wall break. Or the unexplained skeleton pirates in the Island one.
>>
>>54486830
What if I have three dicks and my girl has none?
>>
>>54486830
So hermaphrodite on hermaphrodite is straight, then? Two penises and two vaginas, that's still a 50% ratio.
>>
>>54486830
>girl with harem of guys
>guys don't fuck each other
>end up with more dicks than nondicks
>gay
2/10 system needs work
>>
>>54486877
math checks out.
>>
>>54486843
Kouji didn't add weapons, he just unlocked more than the halberd, which was what was available by default. He's theorized to be using an unregistered 300 frame, since he's the "Protagonist".
>>
>>54486830
What if my dick is a quantum existence, therefore it both exists and doesn't exist at the same time?
>>
>>54486864
Still gay. Also, you should go to the doctor. I hear they have creams for that nowadays

>>54486877
Yes, it's straight. Fucked up, but still straight
>>
>>54486303
Tell me of the waifus.
>>
>>54486936
What sources are you using that you hear about three dick cream?
>>
>>54486877
Hermaphrodites can't be gay.
>>
>>54486965
The internet
>>
>>54486303
Disappointingly generic and boring, as usual.
>>
File: dalek party.gif (438KB, 499x384px) Image search: [Google]
dalek party.gif
438KB, 499x384px
Do you fit a conventional MMO party role? DPS/Tank/Healer, that sort of thing? What about your companions?
>>
>>54486995
Disappointing buzzwords with no meaning, as usual.
>>
You're all over complicating this.

> Feminine person attracted to feminine person= gay

>Masculine person attracted to masculine person=Gay

>Masculine person attracted to feminine person= straight

>Differently gendered person attracted to other Differently gendered person= gay

>differently gendered person Attracted to binary gendered person= straight
>>
Sex is gay.
>>
>>54487030
You fuck a sentient, gas-oozing tumor with bloodsucking tick parts

You don't get to have a say in this.
>>
>>54487030
As always, you're fucking wrong and need to go suckstart a shotgun
>>
>>54487044
>Sex = USELESS

FTFY.
>>
>>54487057
It can restore mana.
>>
>>54486932
Obviously, you would be quantum gay. Both gay and straight at the same time.
>>
>>54485086
This feels way to meta for me. If we co-opted it all Jumpmakers would have to balance jumps around it.
>>
>>54487018
I'm pretty sure that if I were part of an MMO at this point, I'd be a raid boss.
As would my Companions.
>>
File: dv.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dv.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
Jumpers, what is the title of your Villain Song?
>>
>>54487018
Jumpers are event bosses.
>>
>>54487154
>implying even a few of the jumps we have are properly balanced.
>>
>>54486758
did it ever explain what does other percent do?
like 15% 20% or 50%?
or is it just that 5 and 10 that are unique
>>
>>54487154
>>54487211
What does balance even mean in a single player game of pretend?
>>
>>54487207
Cucking Your Waifu
>>
>>54487154
Why? It's pretty generic. Just ignore it when designing your jump and let the jumper worry about it. It still uses whatever a jump's own drawback limit is for the jump drawbacks and the chain drawbacks are essentially the same as Alt-Chain's pnealties.
>>
File: 1500578238337.jpg (200KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1500578238337.jpg
200KB, 1000x1001px
>>54486950
You'll just have to wait until I flesh out the Companion section. Everybody should be getting about half a page to a full page each.

Mae is a shit who needs to learn to grow up, but kind starts taking the first steps during the course of the game.
Bea is awesome but being crushed by responsibilities forced upon her by the death of her mother and slow decline of her father.
Lori wants to become a monster and make horror movies for a living, but she's 14 so you're gonna have to wait a bit.

Lori is the best.

>>54486995
Don't make me start quoting movies at you again, you silly goose.

>>54487207
From my last chain? Probably "Friends on the Other Side" considering just how many soul-based powers and magic Jumper had accumulated by the time I stopped writing it.
>>
>>54487154
It's an optional supplement. Why would people have to do anything to balance around it?
>>
>>54487018
Wildcard switching between all other roles freely

>>54487049
she's a shape shifter. She is whatever She wants to be
>>54487207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY
>>
>>54487223
It's when you can stand on things and not fall off.
>>
>>54487154
>Way to meta
That's the point
>Need to balance around it
Anon, there is no way to balance anything outside of making it viable a first jump
>>
>>54487207
Emperor's New Clothes
>>
>>54487211
>>54487223
>samefagging this hard

And it means while writing up their jumps a Jumpmaker doesn't need to consider the amount of CP a jumper might have from it. Like if it allowed for an otherwise impossible purchase like getting all the True Magics in Fate that would be something the Jumpmaker would have to consider.

I may just be kneejerking a bit at letting something touch the CP of other jumps.

>>54487258
>Anon, there is no way to balance anything outside of making it viable a first jump
Do people not do that?
>>
Anybody screaming about balance is Red.

Ignore it, the supplement is fine as is.
>>
>>54487293
>accusations of "samefagging this hard"
Jeeze, what a great way to make people stop taking you seriously.
>>
>>54487298
I agree. Do we actually have to wait for SJ to show up or can we just snag it for the drive?
>>
>>54487331
Yes, we don't put things on the drive unless the author posts them here. Full stop.
>>
>>54487293
Alt-Chain has a CP banking rule and I'm fine with that. THis is virtually the same thing.
>>
>>54487348
Does anyone know SJ well enough to ask her to come over and post it? One of the namefags who luirks over there?
>>
>>54487207
"Don't make me do this."
It's about a villain pleading with a hero not to do certain things. "Please, don't attack my tower, do not kill my guards, just walk away and leave me be in peace!" Then part two kicks in with the smug, and it's all "I hate to have to do this to you, but you've forced my hand. It's really quite unfortunate for you that I''ve made plans." and details the way various traditional heroic attempts fail as the villain outsmarts and prepares ahead of time. Part three changes the tone, and it's all, "Please! Just give me an excuse! I'll gladly give you all of the rope you need to tie a noose!"
>>
>>54487352
Alt-Chain, however, isn't on the drive. Though it'd be nice if we had a "homebrew" folder or something. People put their write-fagging on the drive with all the house-rules that entails, so putting the rules themselves on there with the understanding they're not the default way things work could be nice.
>>
>>54487391
>People put their write-fagging on the drive
And then it gets deleted by some other faggot.

The writefagging folder is pretty much useless.
>>
>>54487207
I Didn't Mean To Break That, a song all about being the "villain" through the unintended consequences of not minding my own business.

>Chorus: I didn't mean to break that, but it was pretty funny. It only took a tap and, you must admit it, honey. I made it look so charming when I brought it crashing down! But if you need it fixed, well then I guess I'll stick around.
>>
>>54487404
I thought the permissions were changed to prevent this?
>>
>>54487207
"You Can't Stop Me!"

It's a villain song sung to the tune of "You Can't Stop the Beat", with the lyrics instead bragging about how powerful I am, how there's no way anyone can stop me, and about all the evil things I'm going to do now that my plans are in motion.
>>
File: 15563966-100-100.gif (37KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
15563966-100-100.gif
37KB, 100x100px
>>54487018
>>54487207

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H841uTdr5S0
>>
>>54487492
>internet boy-band crap
No. Stop.
>>
>>54487220
Not really, no. It could go either way desu. At the very least, you'd probably gain some new benefit at 100%, but with the recent developments (and the fact that the story is ending shortly), we'll never see that.
>>
>>54487522
stop shitposting the thread day in and day out first.

oh wait.

you won't.
>>
File: _mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.gif (184KB, 287x286px) Image search: [Google]
_mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.gif
184KB, 287x286px
>>54487522
I'll see your argument and counter with THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBhg7Q8Sx0
>>
File: He's right.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
He's right.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>54487298
This. She's just salty that we BTFOed her about how her fancanon for her jumps is bullshit, and is trying to shitpost.

Always ignore Red.
>>
>>54487540
Oh, I'm sorry, did I "trigger" you? I almost thought we were on 4-Chan for a moment, and could express disagreement without being a "shitposter".
>>
File: zarya buff.jpg (41KB, 720x804px) Image search: [Google]
zarya buff.jpg
41KB, 720x804px
>>54487522
You must suffer as we suffer.
>>
>>54487570
>using the He's Right jpg to prop yourself up

Go back to /b/.
>>
>>54487560
Why haven't you made a Lucky Star jump yet?
>>
>>54487608
Because she still hasn't finished Five Nights at Freddy's WHICH SHE REALLY NEEDS TO DO!
>>
>>54487570
>using Morgan Freeman with your shitposting

God I want you to choke on your own vitriol.
>>
File: 141076738683.gif (499KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
141076738683.gif
499KB, 300x250px
>>54487608
Because someone else told me they were already working on it.

>>54487626
I'M TOTALLY WORKING ON IT.
KINDA.

I'M SORRY I'M SO BAD AT THIS ANON.
>>
>>54487570
Huh. No wonder OAA refuses to go back to the IRC. Your dumb shit has probably made it unbearable to be in there.
>>
File: Hero Creation Kit.jpg (88KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Creation Kit.jpg
88KB, 750x600px
>>54487643
>Spoiler
You know what you must do.
>>
>>54487643
YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! I WANT MY MURDER ROBOT FRIENDS SO BADLY!
>>
>>54487651
What else can you expect from one of Valeria's fanboys.
>>
>>54487560
I'm going to need to become an expert in cooking egg based meals so I can sing this song myself. I already have the mad science part down, so I'm good on that.
>>
>>54487643
>spoiler
When?!
>>
>>54487675
This. Valeria has ruined jumpchain forever.
>>
Remember when this place used to be okay to hang out in?

... Wait, was that ever a thing?
>>
>>54487729
People remember the bad times more than the good times. We've always had lots of bad times, but there's also been plenty of good times.
>>
>>54487729
Maybe.
>>
>>54487675
>>54487698
Not everything is a Valeria plot, you idiots. Red just sucks that much.
>>
>>54487729
It still is if you ignore the screeching of one asshat.
>>
>>54487729
It was decent when I first got here. It's still mostly decent, there's just one guy constantly screeching about something.
>>
>>54487729
I think the shitposters used to be slightly less transparent, and you could express a positive opinion without the guarantee of it being used to insult one person or another, but the shitposting has always been here, unfortunately.
>>
>>54487746
>he says, struggling to throw off the shade he's cast on Val because of his own bullshit.
>>
>>54487729
It's still okay if you ignore the obvious shitposting. Which, let's be honest, isn't that hard to do. Like, this is bottom-of-the-barrel level trolling, right now.
>>
>>54487729
Just remember, anon.

At this point, the group of assholes trying to make this place worse are PREDICTABOL.
>>
>>54487782
>spoiler
Was...was that a pun?
>>
>>54487746
>ignoring how Valeria is responsible for most of our problems
And of course, there's her man-bitch who constantly tries to downplay her bullshit.
>>
>>54487678
I may or may not have sung this song in my underwear while making breakfast for Doctor Eggman in Sonic Jump, and then subsequently dismantled Orbot when he tried to record it.

>>54487679
I don't know? It was a few months ago when they mentioned it. I'm pretty sure they have other projects they're working on, though.

>>54487664
I'm sorry, anon! The hardest part is writing the fluff.

Though I take solace that it's still coming along faster than Black Crusade.
Shots fired! Oh man!
No but I love Red, she's awesome. Shitposters gonna shitpost and all that.

>>54487729
Yeah, that was like a couple months ago before school was out.
>>
File: 2421885-geese_ffsougeki.jpg (680KB, 1845x1707px) Image search: [Google]
2421885-geese_ffsougeki.jpg
680KB, 1845x1707px
>>54487793
I'd say more of a reference.
>>
>>54487207
"Fuck Bitches, Get Munitions"
>>
>>54485989
I like what you've got cooking. Is there any priority list here, or any jumps that stand out as what you want to get done first?
>>
>>54487800
>>54487761
Not everything is politics or namefag popularity contests. I can call Red a whiny shitbag without trying to make it some kind of VS battle stupidity.
>>
File: Happy Eggman.jpg (75KB, 277x256px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Eggman.jpg
75KB, 277x256px
>>54487839
>Good morning, Doctor! I made you breakfast!
>Ah, thank you, Konata. Oh, eggs! My favourite!
>Glad you like it, sir!
>Say, have you seen Orbot this morning?
>Um...
>*Konata nervously hides a dismantled Orbot behind machinery*
>...no?
>>
>>54487729
Not in the year and a half that I've been here
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
[Saga Frontier]

Drawback: Prejudice (1100)

Rolled Scrap

Mystic, Mage (800)

Gift: Realm Magic (Free)
Gift: Mystic Magic (Free)
Gift: Rune Magic (700)
Gift: Light Magic (500)
Gift: Space Magic (200)
Deep Cover Assignments (0)

From what I gather-the main plot is one man's very determined effort to make one girl's life completely, utterly miserable. All in order for her to hulk out until she becomes God, because apparently the secret recipe for Ultimate Lifeform in 1/3 JRPGs is an immortal with a human's capacity for change.

Several of my companions took exception to Aselius' predicament. The minute Samus set foot in the Bio-Research Lab, something important deep inside exploded. I'm not even sure if she actually shot anything, it just seems to happen when she gets pissed enough at Evil Science these days. Then Shyvana kicked Ciato out of a skyscraper, and ate him on the way down. I was still wondering what the heck was going on when Lilith came in wearing Orlouge's skin as a scarf, and dragging the rest of him on a meat hook.

Which left me to ask the very confused would-be perfect being what she wanted out of the whole debacle. She just wanted to be normal, and cuddle with her lesbian rogue harem escapee. A few blood transfusions later, and that was that.

I went travel-adventuring for a while after that. Ended up healing a world and clearing a rogue agent's name, but mostly I opened up a barbershop as an excuse to investigate how the heck everyone in this reality keeps their hair so fabulous.

>>54487759
>you could express a positive opinion without the guarantee of it being used to insult one person

I like stuff!

>>54487839
>writing the fluff

I want to confirm this is true, but I'm not gonna lie: Thinking up what kind of perks would even be fitting in American Gods is it's own hellish torture chamber of flimsy dream logic and good intentions.
>>
>>54487839
Black Crusade never.
>>
>>54486303
Why is Drop-In 100CP?
>>
>>54484899

Even with perks, running my Saiyan Empire from Stellaris still takes up a lot of time.

It's a constitutional monarchy set up so that I don't have to be there 24/7. The most powerful and most trusted officials in my government basically run things when I'm not around.
>>
>>54488085
Because the perks in the other trees are all worthless.
>>
>>54488085
Please see >>54486467.

>>54487839
I believe in you Konata and your ability to fluff!
>>
File: Furry.jpg (61KB, 640x808px) Image search: [Google]
Furry.jpg
61KB, 640x808px
>>54488085

GOTTA PAY SO YOU DON'T GET YIFFED ANON
>>
>>54487678
Three Star Gauntlet has the Eggman perk which makes you a masker of cooking eggs.
>>
File: Boozehound.jpg (56KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
Boozehound.jpg
56KB, 648x484px
Alright, I need some help here anons. Which jumps have booze in stock? Preferably wide varieties or rare treats. Anything that stands out from the rest? Sold as items or otherwise, direct me to the alcohol.
>>
>>54487991
>Thinking up what kind of perks would even be fitting in American Gods

Power/Divinity by way of the belief of mortals. Domains based on the nature of that belief. "Backstage" access. a little black book of Other Gods.

Con artist perks. Something to insert a Companion as a pivotal figure in an opposing faction. a perk allowing you to choose your afterlife when you die. The ability to eat people with your vagina.

A World-Tree sapling, Water of Life, Unlimited Ham. A Classic Car, a God-Killing Sword. a really appealing all-white community of devoted and well armed nationalists.
>>
>>54487698
If it's ruined forever, when can we expect you to defenestrate yourself to escape?
>>
>>54486467
If the perks for Drop-In are better than the perks for the other backgrounds, then they should cost more, rather than being available for the same price as any other non-chosen background's perks of the same tier.
>>
>>54488202
loT, exalted infernals,toriko,VA-11 HALL-A
>>
>>54486667
>>54486771
Novel actually writes it as Cars I believe, so I got into the habit of saying it that way too.
>>
>>54488199
Many thanks, anon.
>>
>>54488148
This >>54488267 .

Unless the origin is inherently beneficial, then it should cost the same. Otherwise, you should buff or nerf perks as appropriate.
>>
File: 2e3162237662d67da30d3134514e1ab3.jpg (113KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
2e3162237662d67da30d3134514e1ab3.jpg
113KB, 1024x1448px
>>54488267
That's essentially what I did by making Drop-In cost CP. I can always increase it if you don't think it's enough.
>>
>>54488325
No, that's not a solution. Under what circumstances would anyone choose the power to be a douchebag and have the people closest to you (who should already know you're actually decent) think you're not over being able to show them your experiences so they know firsthand, among other things? Or be able to make friends with everyone but the people you normally wouldn't be able to make friends with? The perks themselves need to be adjusted, whichever way you feel is appropriate.
>>
>>54488170
Who is that? The character I mean not the person.
>>
>>54488325
>making Drop-In cost CP.

I wasn't aware following Crux' example was a good idea.
>>
>>54488325
No, you've only increased the cost of the discount, not the perk itself. It costs the same amount of CP for a Local to buy a Drop-In capstone or a Hooligan capstone, but according to you the Drop-In capstone is inherently better, meaning it isn't a fair choice. If you think they're significantly better than priced, I'd suggest bumping Just a Place for weird animals to eat and have babies in, Is That An Arm, You've Got a Dark Spot in You, and I think I met God up a tier each, giving Drop-In only one 100CP perk and a single 800.
>>
>>54488325
Alternatively, you just want to force people who don't share your fetish to pay a CP tax.
>>
File: Marvylous.png (256KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marvylous.png
256KB, 800x800px
>>54487921
Really want to finish Kubera, simply because it's been annoying me so long (And also, Vedic mythology settings are cool and we need more of those). Banestorm and Technomancer are two settings that I want to get done for the, well, settings. Mother of Learning's low priority simply because the story itself isn't done yet, and the jump's going to stay incomplete until the story's done either way. The Updates are probably also high priority, mainly Anima and a revamp of Baten Kaitos Origins that I want to do (mainly imaging and expansion, like how Neptunia got rewritten), but those are kinda... eh in terms of priority. Also occasionally tinkering with stuff for Practical Guide, but now we just got the fairies, and the setting's going full tilt with revealing Aspects, so I might wait on that one a bit.
>>
>Soul Eater update

>Be Fragment of Fear, take the Master your Madness perk so your fear doesn't control you
>Asura's actions were motivated by his own fear
>Be a Meister with a partner who has Death Dealer
>Asura was terrified of dying, and you're swinging around the one person that can kill him
So, his own son has, in a way, advanced farther than him and has something that terrifies him.

I kind of like this just for how much your very existence must be pissing off the final boss.
>>
>>54488280
Ooooh. I must have tuned it out.
>>
Is there any reason to take Kage in Bastard!! if you have Bushin from Soul Eater and vice-versa?
>>
>>54488478
>Vedic mythology settings are cool and we need more of those
Agreed.
>>
>>54488325
Think of backgrounds/origins as perks. If the background on its own doesn't provide more benefit than the other backgrounds on their own, it shouldn't cost more.

The perks themselves should be priced according to their own benefit relative to the others on offer - If a perk is objectively better than the others, it needs to be bumped up.

Discounts should be the last thing you're looking at, rather than the first balancing point.
>>
>>54487207

"Welcome to My House"

Digs telling someone about how he has people in every corner of the world, and can make money and livelihoods dance to his song
More or less just recounting how his eyes, ears, and fingers can be anywhere the shadows fall
>>
>>54488485
>killing Asura
Wait, what. But...but Asura CAN'T be killed. That's kind of the point of him being a Great Old One. Even Death could only seal him away, not truly kill him.
>>
>>54488383
People like all kinds of perks. I'm making them to suit the setting and the characters within it, not to fill a need in the Chain.

>>54488408
The little voice, remember? Just imagine for a moment that you have one. Now, what would it be saying about Chel?

>>54488414
I never said the Drop-In capstones were better, simply more powerful than the slice of life stuff in the other trees due to being unusual and unique effects. I don't think they're significantly better myself and like the other trees more.

And no, I'm not bumping anything up to the 800 tier. That's a silly tend that has no real basis in anything.

>>54488428
Actually, everyone is going to be forced to enter my magical realm. Drop-In doesn't prevent you from getting furred or feathered.

It's the Drawback "Stop Whining" that does that.

>>54488545
Don't talk to me like this is my first Jump.
>>
>>54488568
>"Stop Whining"

Fuck you.
>>
>>54488568
>It's the Drawback "Stop Whining" that does that.

but what if we just want a different magical realm, to be a human fucking furries? how do we get that? It's not transgressive enough for me if we're both beasts
>>
>Lori Meyers (200 CP, Drop-In Discount)

Did she used to live upstairs?
>>
>>54488568
>I don't think they're significantly better myself
If the perks aren't significantly better, then why are you charging more to get a discount on them? Either the Drop-In perks are in some way superior to the other lines' perks, or they should not cost more than them.
>>
>>54488568
>Don't talk to me like this is my first Jump.
First, chill.
I was offering opinion and suggestion. This is, last I checked, the entire point of posting jumps to be viewed before they go on the drive.
It's up to you whether you follow or ignore the suggestions.
>>
>>54488561
Welcome to the land of perks and bullshit anon. The land of perks, and bullshit.
>>
>>54488643
>>54488654
Don't try to argue with an SBer, anons. You'll get nowhere, eventually get tired of their bullshit, and they'll leave thinking they'd won.
>>
>>54488654
The point of posting jumps is so that namefags can suck the author's cock about how awesome the jump is. Offering respectful suggestions with logical reasoning provided is just shitposting.
>>
>>54488556
are you on sb? can you tell sj-chan to come over so we can talk to her about her supplement?
>>
I'm reminded the only fucking reason I'm still here is because of life hitting a god damn dead end.
>>
Why the fuck is Timmy so active recently? He's like every other post.
>>
>>54488758
It's summer and he has nothing else to do with his time. That's basically it. This is his whole day.
>>
>>54488654
Sorry. I read tone into your comments that clearly wasn't meant.

I don't believe the perks require any point balancing at this point. The 100 CP to buy into the Drop-In perks feels appropriate to me. If someone wants to shell out 600 CP to buy one of the capstones as another Origin, they're welcome to do so.

I feel that making the Drop-In perks cost more overall would incite more rioting than the 100 CP at the beginning would.

>>54488643
Please read the first part of that sentence you are responding to.

>>54488636
Probably not. The houses by the tracks sound like fairly lower-end from what we hear in the game. Most likely a single story. But she does sit on the roof a lot.

And dreams of murder.
>>
>>54488202
Binks' Brew from One Piece. Gets you drunk and triggers bittersweet flashbacks.
>>
>>54488801
How fucking pathetic is this guy that his entire life is shitposting in /jc/? In our shitty little corner of the internet, not even one of the good generals?
>>
>>54488851
generals move too fast for his pea brain to follow.
>>
>>54487991
Odin's collection of runes, an important location/roadside attraction that has similar importance in other settings, perks to do single man cons, perks to do two man cons, a 'really long con' perk, a perk to pull coins (or other things) out of thin air (or the warehouse given they actually came from somewhere), maybe even something to set-up/stop wars.
>>
File: all clowns are the minotaur.jpg (247KB, 610x858px) Image search: [Google]
all clowns are the minotaur.jpg
247KB, 610x858px
Have you ever BEEN a clown, /jc/?
>>
>>54488561
That's why the Death Dealer customization would freak him out, because it would make someone the one being in the setting who can put him down.
>>
>>54488807
>I feel that making the Drop-In perks cost more overall would incite more rioting than the 100 CP at the beginning would.

I doubt it. That's how drop-in used to be sometimes. Though, mostly it was just "discount instead of free" for first perk.

altering the perk pricing harms less than charging a premium for dropping in. You don't HAVE to take a whole perkline, but you can't jump in unencumbered by a lifetime of memories without going drop-in.

I say this as someone who's gone drop-in to avoid being a native and then paid full price for entire other perklines before.
>>
>>54488906
It's not the jumpmaker's job to accommodate your jump-style, mate.

I don't even have a dog in this fight.
>>
>>54488889
Neither of the exits from the center actually lead anywhere. That's a bullshit maze.
>>
Okay so THIS IS NOT DONE. Still need to fluff companion options and add OC companions, make an index with a list of canon Gashats, and make the proper ending text. But this is a mostly-jumpable WIP for anyone who wanted to cut right to it.

If there's any glaring errors or anything we've missed beyond that, holler or shitpost in my general direction.
>>
>>54488807
You're contradicting yourself. You say that the Drop-In needs to cost more because it's perks are "more powerful" but that the perks themselves are not "significantly better" and thus don't need to cost more.

Either "more powerful" perks require a higher cost despite not being "significantly better", in which case increase the cost of the perks instead of the background, or it's fine for two options that cost the same despite one being "more powerful" as long as that power doesn't make something "significantly better", in which case there's no need for the background cost.
>>
>>54488931
>It's not the jumpmaker's job to accommodate your jump-style, mate.

He's talking about "what will incite less rioting" and I'm making a case for perk pricing alterations rocking the boat less than charging to drop in.
>>
>>54488955
>Shin Jumper Neo
It's so beautiful.
>>
>>54488974
You're making a case for driving away another content creator, Timmy. Don't think we can't see right through you.
>>
>>54488940
That's the point, isn't it?
>>
>>54488494
If I took Wrath Fragment and Anti-Demon Wavelength could I weaken ADW so I can use my Madness unhindered? Also my ability to cause people to make "The Face" is not affected by ADW right?
>>
>>54488974
Alright, fair enough. Your example made me read that a bit differently.

>>54488997
Ey now feck off ya absolute sprooter.
>>
>>54488494
So, All-For-One when?
>>
>>54488955
>Arm and a Leg
>Even if you can adjust for the difference, you will regularly be assaulted by a splitting phantom pain that will bypass any resistance you’d normally have to such.

Does this negate willpower, or is it more meant to refer to not being able to feel the pain/still feeling the full brunt of it?

Also, does this:

>MINE!
>Being permanently incapacitated by this individual counts as chain end...but now it’s just you and them. Forever.

Negate one-up perks and override the standard chain-end, making you a crippled slave to an insane immortal, instead of going home?
>>
File: Oh Mah Gawd!.gif (5MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Mah Gawd!.gif
5MB, 400x225px
>>54488955
OH MAH GAWD!
>Shin Jumper Neo
>Proto-Gashats
How am I going to make a build for this?
>>
>>54488997
oh cool, this is the first time I've been accused of being timmy. Fuck me for having an opinion and posting it huh?
>>
>>54489081
This is what Red has caused with trying to get fanboys. This is why she just needs to say that she's gone and be done with it.
>>
>>54489026
You can't really toggle a feature of your soul, which is what Anti-Demon Wavelength would be. Fortunately this has no effect on your capacity to be obnoxious enough to make people make The Face.
>>
>>54489081
Yes. Fuck you for that. There is never any reason to give anything but constructive criticism to jump makers. Anyone trying to whine about "balance" or "canon" or "rules" to get a jump changed is just a shitposter trying to drive people away. You may as well start insulting Red now. We all know you want to.
>>
>>54489065
>post Kamen Rider jumpable WIP
>someone asks me an Elfen Lied question
>A jump I haven't updated in nearly a year

Welp. In order.

Second one.

And more or less. This was before power creep was in full swing (or rather, before I was aware of 1ups and ways to circumvent drawbacks like these). But, yeah, you're stuck with them forever if they catch you and you have zero chance of escape.

That jump really needs an update.
>>
>>54489116
An you can go get sodomized with a fukken tractor, ya weapon
>>
>>54489136
Yeah, sorry. And thanks for the answers, mate.
>>
>>54489125
>no effect on your capacity to be obnoxious enough to make people make The Face.
Oh good, I was worried for a bit there. Kinda sucks how I cannot lower ADW but..."The Face" is more important then any madness.
>>
>>54489081
If your opinion isn't to compliment the jumpmaker it isn't wanted or appreciated. Keep it to yourself.
>>
>>54489125
>You can't really toggle a feature of your soul
>Trying to rule on other people's jumps
Wow, that jumpmaking power's really gone to your head, hasn't it?
>>
>>54488906
Look, it's 100 CP to have a discount to all the unique effects. I'm sorry if that seems like a major imposition to you, but the alternative is for me to majorly raise the price of all the perks in the entire Drop-In line. And I know people are going to screech if the Drop-In perk line was priced 100, 100, 200, 400, 400, 600, 600, 800. Or something like that.

>>54488969
"More powerful" is something quantifiable. The Drop-In perks are more powerful than the perks of the other trees due to being based on the weirdness in the world instead of the slice of life stuff everyone else gets.

"Better" is an opinion. I like slice of life stuff better. It's not quantifiable and not everyone is going to agree. So no, I'm not contradicting myself.
>>
>>54489136
>You’re able to access and play with data into yourself
Is this meant to say the bugster capstone lets you download data into yourself or something?
>>
>>54488955
>a full stock of 1-ups that allow you to ‘respawn’ against a lethal injury
I don't think you should be offering a bunch of extra lives likethis
>>
>>54489188
Enjoy your new abominable power.
>>
>>54489209
Also their other capstone says 'hman', is that meant to be human DNA?
>>
>>54489212
He fucked up the power curve, you think he cares?
>>
>>54489205
Just say "If you don't pay the 100 to be drop-in, you don't get a discount on anything in the Drop-in line, but you can still be a drop-in to preserve your precious sense of identity, you great nancy"
>>
>>54489135
Cool, cause I didn't do a single one of those things.
>>
>>54489205
>pic
Stop posting that furry bullshit.
>>
File: 1482547153277.png (207KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
1482547153277.png
207KB, 450x416px
>>54489209
I believe so, yes. I'll look into the typo a bit later.
>>54489212
Unfortunately for me, these are very much a thing. As Dan The Man demonstrates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyAhDd7e6SA
That said, they're not as resilient as standard Jumpchain 1UPs - Dan here loses many, many of these in single attacks from a really strong enemy (Cronus) so you're liable to bleed through these if you rely on them too hard. Not helped by how squishy Level 0 can be compared to higher levels.

Also, by nature, Bugster things can be 'patched' or 'hacked', so watch out for anyone who can reverse-engineer yo shit.
>>
>>54489209
>>54489231

Do not write perks half-dead, you will do stupid things like this
>>
>>54489205
>Look, it's 100 CP to have a discount to all the unique effects.

You clearly didn't get my point.

I don't want a discount, I want my head unclouded by someone else's life. I would trade my perk discount away for a lack of dealing with that.
>>
>>54489247
As a spin-off of this idea, how about "any origin can be a drop-in," and then you just call drop-in something else?
>>
>>54488955
Can Executives choose to take the regular Driver instead of a Bugvisor?
>>
>>54489205
Effects should be priced based on their utility, not their "uniqueness" or "power". Irrespective of whether they're supernatural powers, either the perks themselves have more utility, meaning they should cost more, or they do not, in which case your stated reason for the background price is invalid.
>>
>>54489285
I clearly do get your point, but I'm not rescinding the price tag and re-balancing the pricing of another tree simply for that reason.

>>54489256
Have we not met? Hi, I'm Yoro. I do furry jumps and people scream at me for them.
>>
>>54489264
I think that needs to be detailed then if you are going to offer them so others aren't confused and think they are actual lives like in the chain.
>>
File: Shin Dan.jpg (173KB, 712x868px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Dan.jpg
173KB, 712x868px
>>54489264
>>
>>54487352
>>54487391
I want Alt-Chain to make it to the drive and be accepted. It doesn't seem that bad in terms of hurting jump balance and it's always good to have more writing prompt options. A lot of the drawbacks actually feel like drawbacks too.

The universal drawback supplement seems like it's got some good ideas for the drawbacks, but for some reason just handing out points universally leaves a bad taste in my mouth, particularly in the values that are listed. I could think of a few that'd be worthwhile and interesting to write for, but a lot of them I wouldn't consider.
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>54489320
Don't see why not! I'll make a note of it.
>>54489337
Will do. I'll add it to the notes.
>>54489340
MY BROTHER.
>>
>>54489264
Tell SJ to get her ass overhere, WYK?
>>
>>54488955
Where did you fucks learn how to format shit? Shit formatting school?
>>
>>54489351
there are definitely some highly exploitable aspects of Alt-chain builder, but the same can be said of all of jumpchain.
>>
>>54489334
You are not the first to bear the meme of "furry jumps," Yoro. There was one before, you must remember.
>>
File: ALL HAIL.png (220KB, 846x630px) Image search: [Google]
ALL HAIL.png
220KB, 846x630px
>>54484899
>>
>>54489360
Are Dual and Dual Beta add-ons for any tier, or just Level 100?
>>
>>54489438
Shit Format Academy, Sumo Cum Laude
>>
>>54488955
Needs a line break between the doctor perks Sweet Tooth and Be Your Knight.

Sentence cuts off in Bugster Physiology:
>These usually aren’t much more esoteric than would be expected of a Monster of the Week, with very .
>>
I got a comment on my UDS saying I should come and present it. So, uh here it is. use it in good health?
/me ducks preemptively.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F8knC7zuTWavQ5eQrjXiaw-41-udkzD5KUScSv_c8F8/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>54489478
Any tier.
>>54489438
>THIS IS NOT DONE
>Jumpable WIP

Probably the same place you learned how to read, anon! Were we classmates? Which school were you in?

Also, line breaks in Google Docs misbehave a fucking lot even when we finish the damn things.
>>54489502
Gotcha.
>>
>>54489360
Gashat import was not mentioned like you said it would be.
>>
>>54489473
Behold Nanoha's equivalent to a God Emperor
>>
>>54489519
When you head back to SB, can you take Val with you?
>>
>>54489535
Whoops. Adding that now.
>>
>>54489561
I have no idea who Val is.
>>
>>54489519
Can you pdoof it, please? Docs is a pain on mobile.
>>
>>54489607
It's one of our assholes being active the last few days. Ignore him.
>>
>>54489520
>>54489580
Hey since weapons are more of a thing then they are in most Kamen Rider series, Could you please add a weapon import?

Also if you have a Bugvisor and a really powerful driver belt fused to it with Voiding the Warranty would the rest of the driver belt empower the attacks of the chainsaw and machine gun?
>>
>>54489607
At least try to confirm if Red is gone. Dumb bitch needs to be removed.
>>
>>54489609
I tried to upload my PDF but apparently someone already did, because the thread wouldn't let me.
>>54485086 is apparently the pdf.
>>
>>54489607
Val is one of our Jumpmakers, and she's been putting out a lot of content lately. This has made her our shitposter's newest target.
>>
File: 1486903661574.jpg (882KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1486903661574.jpg
882KB, 1920x2160px
I've been working on an IBO jump recently, and I've been a bit stuck on what drawbacks and items to offer. There's the obligatory rivalry drawback along with a Mobile Worker and ship, but other than that I'm a bit stuck on what to offer.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>54489667
Red is gone?
>>54489683
Oh. Huh. Well then, no I can't take her back with me.
>>
>>54489668
Any major changes between 1.6 and 1.7?
>>
>>54489667
You should've been removed before any of this came to be.

And be removed, I mean aborted.

With a rusty clotheshanger.
>>
>>54489714
She's not gone. Don't reply to shitposters.
>>
>>54489714
>Red is gone?
No, that's just one of our chronic trolls, more active than usual.
>>
>>54489449
Like what, out of curiosity? So far, I'm only dealing with the point banking, some supplements, unlimited drawbacks, combine jumps and singular power pool. And to balance, Heavy is the quill, jumpers die, the world keeps turning and escalation chain.

I don't think either supplement is bad, just take it or leave it like the rest. I just want it in the drive so it's accepted and perhaps becomes common. I know there are a certain number of people who'll dismiss my writefaggotry outright just for including it.
>>
>>54489714
If you see someone sharing some seemingly radical news or opinions, probably the shitposter.
>>
>>54489714
Rule #1 of /jc/ - Assuming 90% of motherfuckers are lying until proven honest.
>>
>>54489714
No, she's not. That's our shitposter, again. He's been really active as of late, screaming about...well, pretty much everything and everyone. He's very petty, to the point where us and /cyoag/ getting along when he tried to pick a fight ruined his Christmas last year.
>>
>>54489717
I added a drawback called "Central Casting" and clarified a few drawback upgrades are also Chain only. I guess I can spin up the 1.7 pdf. When I post a new pdf, I try to change the doc's number so I don't forget, then put changelog notes under the new number
>>
>>54489667
Can we trade this guy to get Wakfu back? At least Battleborn was okay.
>>
>>54489636
Actually not sure how to do this, since Gashats seem to spawn items based on their genre, and you're meant to flip through them. Maybe an import for the item version? Not sure.

Probably!
>>
>>54489759
You're implying Wakfu wants to come back.

We burned that bridge, a long fucking time ago.
>>
>>54489726
>>54489751
Alright then, where is she? Her last post was on tuesday, and she's not in IRC. No words, nothing. I want confirmation if we're finally rid of her.
>>
File: smart.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smart.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Am I the only one who confuses SJ-Chan and Strike-chan?
>>
>>54489717
Actually, I'll wait and see if there are any suggestions before I spin up the 1.7. Central Casting is pretty minor, mostly flavoring. It's not worth any CP.

Central Casting [Nothing]: Why do you keep encountering the same people over and over and over again in each new jump? I mean, it’s like… you know that bartender in Dresden Files? Is he running a tavern in Waterdeep now? That engineer from FF7 is a car mechanic in San Andreas? From now on, minor characters that you’ve interacted with from settings you’ve visited will keep showing up in new settings in similar roles. They won’t remember the other setting, of course, but they’ll have a virtually identical history with your new persona as they did to your old persona, and a similar history of interaction. This means you’ll probably gather a fairly large crowd of people who are annoyed at you, of course, but former lovers and friendly acquaintances will also be included. Chain Only. No Hiatus. They will, wherever possible, look and sound the same, as if played by the same actor.
>>54489725
>>54489726
Ah,. okay
>>
>>54489754
Thank you.

And, sorry about our Asshole Population.

>>54489783
Fucking chink.
>>
>>54489765
I meant an option to import a weapon into a Gashacon weapon,sorry if I was not clear.
>>
>>54489264
How large is a 'stock' of lives?
>>
>>54489751
He's probably angry that he's a failed abortion. You know when there's a partial birth? That's the anon.

>>54489783
She's probably busy with school again. She's in graduate school & has to do bunch of stuff.
>>
>>54489783
Have you considered that she has a life, and has been balancing this with her jump work?
>>
File: ChristmasMiracle.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasMiracle.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>54489751
Obligatory

>>54489783
Here you go Timmy. A pleasant memory, just for you.
>>
>>54489811
Excuses.
>>
>>54489834
>an actual education and life
>an excuse

Pick one.
>>
>>54489754
>>54489804
Ah, k. Thank for clarifying.
>>
>>54489811
>>54489820
That would make far too much sense for this idiot.
He complains when she's here; he shitposts when she isn't. What a boring prick. At least the other shitposters can be funny sometimes.
>>
>>54489759
Why would Wakfu even be interested to come back knowing that he'd get shit on all over again?
>>
File: You serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
You serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>54489811
>>54489820
>Red
>having a life
I find that highly unlikely with how much of a drama whore she was.
>>
>>54489849
He doesn't actually care anon, he's just trying to start shit, like usual.
>>
>>54489834
I like the tacit admission this sad, sad cycle of bitterness and mockery is all you can conceive of having meaning in life.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE B8.png (76KB, 376x866px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE B8.png
76KB, 376x866px
>>54489870
I find it highly unlikely that you have any form of self-awareness, considering that the buzzword you described more accurately describes you than literally anyone else I have ever met.

>>54489869
He always seemed like he actually liked the other jumpmakers, I guess.
>>
>>54489800
I do it too, from time to time. Lately I've been mistaking ValkyrieAnon for Valeria, and I always mistake Anon Heart for just Anonymous. I might have a reading problem
>>
>>54489873
You know there's a couple of anons here who admitted they have weird psychological disorders right?

My theory is the most prevalent shitposter is one of them. It's like nobody pays attention to >>54489870 in real life because he's such a dumb sperg, so being shouted at online is the closest he has to making friends. He's like a kid who never grew out of the kicking girls to make them pay attention to you phase, except towards everyone.
>>
>>54489136
>A jump I haven't updated in nearly a year
Jesus, it has been that long, hasn't it?
>>
FOCUS

ON

FUCKING

ANYTHING ELSE

jesus christ you call him a dramamonger? You people fucking feed this shit by giving it attention, by not stonewalling the god damn posts and ignoring their existence.

That's all he fucking wants, is reactions. AND YOU GIVE IT TO HIM.
>>
>>54489694
An item that lets others get a Alaya Vajyna system with no pain or side effects installed?
>>
>>54489731
The way it's worded, you could take the +1 expansion/supplement, and take the Warehouse 5 times.

"Braving the Gauntlets" is also super powerful. Combining with that with a particular Long Live The Queen build lets me jailbreak several jumps worth of powers into my "base form" and Elodie herself toting all my perks.
>>
>>54489807
Hmm. I'll see what can be done on that.
>>54489809
Dan's stock is 99, which was the usual cap for platforming games. That said, it's squishier than most 1ups as said, only works when he's transformed (apparently), and they don't seem to restock.
>>54489923
Yeah. I've been in /jc/ for over a year, now.

It's been fun.
>>
>>54489916
I think we maybe brothers anon, I mix Valeria and Valkyrie too and confuse Anon Heart for Anonymous.
>>
>>54489809

99 Lives was the canon limit we saw
>>
>>54489925
Ignoring him doesn't actually work, he just replies to himself. Probably phoneposts too. Reporting doesn't work, and nothing else interesting enough to distract from him comes up.

It takes writing pastebins to keep attention off of him, because in the absence of anything more interesting than trying to talk sense into him, he'll always get (you)s.
>>
>>54489800
Wow I thought that was just me, glad to know I am not alone.
>>
>>54489925
You are being much more of a dramamonger than anyone else here. How about you calm the heck down.
>>
>>54489951
That's gonna be a perk! Or rather, part of a perk about medicine and cyborgs.
>>
>>54489804
When you go back, tell Dirge to give his jumps to Valeria so we can have actual jumps instead of his shit.
>>
>>54489519
I seems fine to me? I mean, at worst it can be in a state of "quantum canon" like the other supplements, but at least it's there for people to use if they feel like it.
>>
>>54489925
Hey, Kettle. This is the Pot. You're black.

>>54488955
Since I don't know anything about Kamen Rider at all, I can't provide feedback on the content, only the formatting.
>>
>>54489800
>>54489916
>>54489966
Same here.
>>
>>54489994
I feel dirty even partially agreeing with you, but you do realise Valeria has a lot on her plate already, and that Dirge's jumps are already open for people to make new jumps? There's no need for anyone to ask Dirge anything.
>>
>>54489731
I don't want it to be either personally. You don't need it to have different rules accepted, plenty of people already do that without potentially complicating things for jumpmakers who will be forced to deal with people wanting things changed to suit them- and they will.
>>
>>54490007
It's the shitposter, he's just samefagging and trying to make drama by punishing us for reacting. He's done this before when things didn't get nasty enough for him.
>>
>>54489694
Maybe instead of being the human with the Alaya thing, you have to be the gundam who you can only communicate and help them when they are connected to you? You could teach them things when they are connected but otherwise good luck withstanding the boredom of being left alone in the hanger bay, maybe post-jump you can keep it as an alt-form?
>>
File: OH YEAH, PORRIDGE.png (143KB, 537x358px) Image search: [Google]
OH YEAH, PORRIDGE.png
143KB, 537x358px
I think Abbot and Costello might have just saved me from marrying/becoming a vampire, without meaning to.

Anyone else have a weird/funny Drawback interaction lately?
>>
>>54489694
A drawback where you don't understand that there are ways to resolve problems other than brutal amounts of violence. That seems pretty obvious, to me. More or less everyone has that drawback in IBO.
>>
>>54489957
Can you use the Experimental Gashat in the Gashat section if you wanted a proto-version of it as well?

Also I noticed there was nothing resembling Hyper Muteki meaning We are all helpless against Chronos or can you get something like that with the Level 99/MAX option?
>>
>>54490116
I don't even remember who won. Was that the point?
>>
>>54489952
Guess I'm not autistic enough to be a SBer. But maybe that's because I spent too much time trying to figure out RAI from RAW. Is Braving the Gauntlets any stronger than default? I wouldn't know, I've only read through Monopoly and it's not like you can really die there.

I'm not familiar with the long live the queen build.
>>
>>54489800
SJ-Chan is a better person than Strike even if she's a worse jumpmaker.
>>
Stupid question time. If I go to Solars grab Heart of the Sun boosted capstone and take Hope. Would shooting Asura from Soul Eater kill him? Considering what killed him before.
>>
>>54490149
You could try, anon, but hope is an illusion.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>54490158
>spoiler
>>
>>54490134
>It's not like you can really die

Isn't it supposed to make you wish you were dead instead of playing that board game? Jumanji's a worse board game, anyway, even if it is a more polished Gauntlet.
>>
File: saber maid.jpg (48KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
saber maid.jpg
48KB, 500x735px
Jump # 174 Megaman battle network
Starting Location: Electropia (0)
Background: Butler Navi (300)
Perks:
*Battle Intuition (100)
*Gentrification (0)
*Smooth & Suave (150)
*Diplomancer (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Strong Folder (0)
*Mega Chip pack (0)
*Giga Chip Pack (150, Discount)

(I think I may have seen an episode or two once many years ago. So yeah I know nothing)

So I was a young girl’s digital maid in this universe. I spent 10 years in a maid’s outfit which wasn’t too bad I have worn worse.

As her digital maid and because her parents were more hands off I wound up being the one to raise the girl. I am rather proud of the young woman she became. I like to think it was at least partially because of me.

I split my time here doing domestic chores, tending to my operator’s needs and saving the internet which for some reason was constantly under attack. Usually by some terrorist organization world three or WWW something like that. For some reason they wanted to control the internet and I kept running in to their plots and dismantling them.

At the end I was tempted to take my operator with me but I knew how rough a trip around the multiverse could be, besides she had a life of her own. I said my goodbyes to her and left a copy of myself just in case even though I promised to return… somehow; someway.
>>
>>54490126
Rustal won. He killed everyone with orbital artillery fire, became all-powerful in the absence of any opponents, and then...instituted a series of progressive reforms that left the world in a much better place than it was at the beginning of the series, and then abdicated power. Turns out he was the good guy all along, and was just doing villain things because he hated the protagonists and wanted them to die. Which is more or less the attitude I had to Tekkadan and McGills, so I was okay with this ending.
>>
>>54489519
>Gauntlet-San
This is more of a perk than a Drawback. I take this, and no matter how many times I die I'm allowed to eventually get my spark and all the powers I lost.

>Dere For All
+200 is extreme for such a minor drawback.

>Kidnapper-san
This is very easy to cheese with charisma perks. Get your full 8 companions to like you, then shove 4 Pokemon into Companion storage and never take them out. They won't even complain, because they want to avoid spending time in the jump too.

>Limited Access
Easy to cheese through non-Warehouse methods that bring items between jumps.

>PPPPP
>Limited Warrenty
>Voided Warrenty
This is how things work normally.

>Humiliation Conga
This is a perk, not a drawback, because it guarantees that no one will ever try to kill you.

>Out of Context, You Say?
I'm going to have perks from several different genres, so how do I calculate the price for this?

>Drawback Keeper
Getting a large number of trivial Drawbacks is sufficient to get arbitrarily large amounts of CP within a few dozen jumps.
>>
File: WhyWeHere_Page_12.gif (22KB, 700x386px) Image search: [Google]
WhyWeHere_Page_12.gif
22KB, 700x386px
>>54490184
Your dreams will not come true. The world will not be saved. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong. You will not enjoy the end, when it comes, and it will not be over quickly. This goes for everyone, because the stars are already right.
>>
>>54490214
You must have so many friends.
>>
>>54489694
A drawback that constantly puts you and your allies in a terrible light while anyone fighting against you ends up getting the support of the public even if they engage in shady-as-shit actions against you?

A really nice and sharp suit with hat?
>>
What options do we have to make magical items self repair?

I've got nanobots for technology but nothing for my magical equipment.
>>
>>54489694
>Drawbacks
Nobody takes you seriously and they all regard you as a child, version where you regard all young adults as children often to your detriment. Alaya-Vijnana related drawback where fate seems to conspire to force you to push it into overdrive to succeed with an ever increasing risk to your health.

>Items
I don't know what backgrounds you have, but what about your own PMC? Two or three companies of Mobile Workers along with a handful of Mobile Suits and the mooks to pilot and maintain them, perhaps with a leader and second in command who are actually competent.
>>
>>54490208
Well then what was all of that time trying to get us to root for Tekkadan for?
>>
>>54490208
I thought his motives was removing dissident factions, getting positive PR for killing war criminals and also the fact that Tekkadan was making moves for Mars itself which made things more complicated for him.
>>
>>54490022
Valeria has made more jumps quicker than him, adding the jumps onto her plate won't make a difference and guarantees that we'll get a better jump
>>
>>54490134
>Braving the Gauntlets

it is. Mind you, I'm not naming these as bad things, I like them for these reasons, but I think people will object to them.

Normally, gauntlets are just a gamble that may or many not add perks to your list of perks. Braving makes them add to your base form, meaning when you get reduced to it by a gauntlet or a drawback, you still have those powers. but then, I'm one of the ones who asked for that to be included.
>>
>>54490245
>PMC
I want this now, but hopefulyl they retain upgrades across jumps.
>>
>>54489980
>>54489957
Does the Bugster spawned from "I am You, You are Me," get any free Game Points?
>>
>>54484961
That would actually make a good joke jump, or maybe we just need a Flintstones jump with a "Grand Dad" 0 CP drawback.
>>
>>54490274
>>Braving the Gauntlets
I am sorry but what is this and what gauntlets have it?
>>
>>54490277
>>54490245
>Origins
So far I'm working with the idea of:
-Traveler (Drop-In)
-Soldier (Gjallarhorn)
-Mercenary, which branches into PMC and Pirate sub-origins for the purpose of perks, but share the same item tree.
-Child Soldier, which like Mercenary has the sub-origins of Human Debris (Akihiro, etc) and Willing Combatant (Mikazuki, Biscuit)

And I could either put the idea in the companions section or I could just fill up the entire item tree with it. Say, for the first item, Mobile Workers battalion, then second item being the ship and then third being the Mobile Suit squad.

The second in command could come with the ship or being their own companion that you can buy.
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (36KB, 679x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
36KB, 679x482px
>>54488955

You have no idea how much I've been hyped for this.

Bless you both, Heavens and Digger.
>>
File: siivagunner reference.png (162KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
siivagunner reference.png
162KB, 300x300px
>>54490305
Someone once suggested the Christmas Comeback Crisis as a Gauntlet, but beyond Human/Figment races and Rapper's Union/Voice/Neutral factions I can't think of much. Replenishing supply of Spiral Po- uh, Christmas Spirit?
>>
>>54490273
Val will do the jumps she wants to do. She isn't a jumpmaking machine. She already knows the jumps are up for adoption and have been for a while but hasn't picked them up.
>>
>>54490142
But Strike is a far better waifu
>>
>>54489804
Hey! Do you have any plans to make that Children of the Mind jump? (I like the idea of running through that series relatively early in the chain.)
>>
>>54490000
Thanks. Yeah. It's not meant to establish anything more than something to inspire people to write more. Customization and all that.
>>54490214
>>>54489519 (You)
>>Gauntlet-San
>This is more of a perk than a Drawback. I take this, and no matter how many times I die I'm allowed to eventually get my spark and all the powers I lost.
Yes. if you can keep trying until you succeed, even facing failures again and again, as you don't get anything from a jump you failed until you manage to spark.
>>Dere For All
>+200 is extreme for such a minor drawback.
You've never had to actually deal with a dere IRL. this is not minor and hoses all your companions.
>>Kidnapper-san
>This is very easy to cheese with charisma perks. Get your full 8 companions to like you, then shove 4 Pokemon into Companion storage and never take them out. They won't even complain, because they want to avoid spending time in the jump too.
If your companions like you, they don't count for this drawback.
>>Limited Access
>Easy to cheese through non-Warehouse methods that bring items between jumps.
yes, it is, it's also not worth very much.
>>PPPPP
>>Limited Warrenty
>>Voided Warrenty
>This is how things work normally.
Nowhere I've seen is that established. you may use that as your groundrules, but normally, CP backed stuff respawns and comes with even if its not in your warehouse.
>>Humiliation Conga
>This is a perk, not a drawback, because it guarantees that no one will ever try to kill you.
No. They're just going to do horrible things to you. Over, and over, and over again.
>>Out of Context, You Say?
>I'm going to have perks from several different genres, so how do I calculate the price for this?
That's a good question. I've got to think about that
>>Drawback Keeper
>Getting a large number of trivial Drawbacks is sufficient to get arbitrarily large amounts of CP within a few dozen jumps.
The drawbacks from Keeper always adjust to be relevant. I'll add a note that kept drawbacks can't be cheesed.
>>
>>54490350
>She isn't a jumpmaking machine.

The last few weeks prove otherwise, and we need that machine to kick the undesirables out.
>>
>>54490214
Why are you quantifying things in percentages like this? You realize that Jumpchain isn't a video game, right? It's a writing prompt? Saying that "it scales with X" is fine but hard numbers are difficult to deal with.

For example, what the hell is 30% as strong as a TYPE from the Nasuverse?
>>
Is it just me, or are drop-in only jumpers the most whiny people in the thread?
>>
>>54490417
Hey, you can fuck off m8. Trying to force Val to kick out other jumpmakers won't do anything but leave her spiteful and unwilling to provide any content.
>>
>>54490396
I've been a bit blocked on the front of jump building and my partner for Ender and Speaker has been busy with RL so we haven't gotten to it. Still planning yeah.
>>
>>54490222
Is that Thomas Ligotti? Cause that would make a seriously good jump. Dude's like a more refined Lovecraft.
>>
>>54490417
>undesirables
Sooo, you then.
You gave me that on a silver platter. I had to take it!
>>
>>54490450
>implying it won't result in that anyway

the only difference is how long it will take.
>>
>>54490450
It's like you don't realize that's the point.
>>
>>54490307
Alt-chain builder has it.
>>
File: 18lsagndf99hgpng.png (458KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18lsagndf99hgpng.png
458KB, 800x450px
>>54490457
Eh, just a Cthulu Tract. Like a Chick Tract, but with tentacles.
>>
>>54490214
You are dead wrong about Voided Warranty, unless the jumpmaker in question specifies. Your other stuff is more subjective.
>>
>>54490259
Well, lots of stories have villain protagonists, I figure that's what they were going for here.

>>54490269
Yes, and? Those are all good guy things. Tekkadan were the bad guys, remember? They were the ones whose stated goal was world conquest. Killing them is a good thing.
>>
>>54490379
Nope, Strike is bad at housework and doesn't give a shit about other people's feelings.
>>
>>54490409
>If your companions like you, they don't count for this drawback.
The drawback only requires 4 companions. I can keep my 8 companions who like me active and throw 4 trash companions who I never spend CP on into the cosmic dumpster and forget about them while I rake in free CP.

>Nowhere I've seen is that established. you may use that as your groundrules, but normally, CP backed stuff respawns and comes with even if its not in your warehouse.
No it doesn't. This is just a very common house rule. Nothing in the official jumps, nor any ruling from Quicksilver that I'm aware of, ever established that things bought with CP are universally guaranteed to be replaced or to come with you if they aren't in the warehouse.

>No. They're just going to do horrible things to you. Over, and over, and over again.
One of the examples you give is getting tickled for hours. Seems less horrible than getting murdered.

>>54490440
Think you replied to the wrong post.

>>54490514
Can you provide a citation for where Quicksilver ruled that?
>>
>>54490120
That's a no, mostly due to the weird area Protos are in. It eventually turns into a Level 99/MAX, acting as a free purchase of one.

Nope. Make your own or nab Emu's. That said, you could fanwank a combined Level 100-Dual as being able to resist Pause, since we don't see anything like that. Or bring your own temporal resistances - Shift Cars or Singularity Point would help.
>>54490294
No, though that feels like an oversight on my part. They're meant to be your sidekick/fusion buddy more than their own Kamen Rider. I'll consider giving them a stipend option.
>>
>>54490443
Nah, we have worse whiners and that's without including Timmy.
To be far, I can kinda see why they'd be upset. The idea of a whole other life and all of its memories affecting you can be quite an issue that can even be horrifying to some people. Drop-In origins make it so that they never have to worry about it. Thus, when some one starts messing with their protection against other minds being force into them, they are going to get upset.
>>
>>54489519
see
>>54490440

>>54490531
Oh thank you.
>>
>>54490350
The only reason she didn't pick them up before was because people kept harassing anyone who tried. If enough people want her to pick it up she will.
>>
>>54489925
The worst part to me is that I bet none of them even report him.
>>
>>54490515
>Killing them is a good thing
Nah, not disagreeing with that, you just said that he killed them because he 'hated [them] and wanted them to die' and he had legit motives beyond that.

...Er, if that was you I was responding to you there, that is.
>>
>>54490562
We used too back in the day, and got banned or warned in return. It's where the rumors of the git being a janitor came from.
>>
File: Cirno_45a6e0_6243277.jpg (112KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
Cirno_45a6e0_6243277.jpg
112KB, 850x680px
>>54490523
>Not wanting a delicious tan baka
>>
>>54490549
I thought background memories were one of those things that vary a lot from fanwank to fanwank, why don't they just say that, in their chain, they don't effect you very much?
>>
>>54490545
To be honest, I'm personally fine with them not getting a stipend. My transformations are messy and cluttered enough as they are, so I'll probably just give them everything I buy with my stipend of Game Points.
>>
>>54490523
Perfect waifu
>>
>>54484899
I'm technically an absolute eternal monarch, but I stay out of the way and let people run shit the way they want as long as it's some form of fair democracy.
I only step in if asked to, or in even rarer cases, if they lose sight of the very broad guidelines I've left them.
So I'm basically like an Outside Advisor most of the time, and step in to become a Benevolent Dictator when I absolutely have to. It's a fucking chore, I'd rather be in my lab, working on literally anything.

>>54485983
There's the Spin from JoJo, so… technically?
There's some spinning in some martial arts, too, so I guess that counts.

>>54487018
Boss Monster, probably. With all those giant alt-forms.

>>54487207
"I Just Need to Borrow This For a Second"
or maybe
"I'll Give It Right Back I Promise"

>>54487729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

>>54488202
Pirates of the Caribbean and Kingsman: The Secret Service both have items with infinite booze, changes at will. I think the PotC one has to stay above 80 proof or something, though. And the other one is a glass, rather than a whole bottle. Still infinite, however.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CCq2qvslCM

If we ever get a HHGttG jump we should get access to Old Janx Spirit and Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters. Apparently the drinking a PGGB is like getting your brains smashed in by a wedge of lemon wrapped around a gold brick. Sounds fun.

>>54488889
Absolutely not. I hate clowns. Disturbing as hell. Some of those lady clowns, though…

t. bancho's dad

>>54489800
They both start with S and end with Chan, it's an easy mistake to make at a glance.
>>
>>54490531
Quicksilver's rules haven't mattered for actual years Timmy. The only thing that matters is what people post in the thread that doesn't get them screamed at by a large enough number of people in the thread. And one of those is that things purchased as items are renewed if destroyed.
>>
>>54490573
No, it was. I'm just saying, he hated them and wanted them to due for legitimate reasons. Sorry for not being clear.
>>
>>54490347
Generalizing to the expanded Siivaverse gives you lots of material to work from.

-MF'in Like Button
-Bean Mechs/Inspector Gadgetrons
-'Ban All Mashups', a drawback that prevents perk combinations(?)
-Waluigi's Tacostand as a property
-The Voice's Tower
-Renewable supply of chicken and chips
-Some kind of perk/capstone related to the Reboot (swap to parallel universe with superficially similar features)

And so on.
>>
>>54490440
It's an approximation. Guestimate. As writers, we have to fudge, as jumpers, I guess we'd find out.
I have changed the pricing though.
>>54490531
I'll not you can't stuff companions who hate you into storage. It's meant to say "active companions"
Tickle torture is an actual form of torture. It is not pleasant and gets painful and then agonizing. Just like being subjected to water torture is torture.
>>
>>54490558
Usually I just ignore you but this is just too adorable to not tease. It's like I'm Santa Claus and you think that if everyone really hopes really hard, Santa Claus will become true. Just wanna pinch your cute little cheeks.
>>
>>54490694
Should I ask you or NuBee about Seven Sins from Soul Eater?
>>
>>54490712
Either or. We're both up so now would be the best time, otherwise it may need to wait a few hours.
>>
>>54490595
Some people just don't like to fanwank that way, particularly when background memories were. If I recall correctly, background memories being jarring and having influence on you was something of a standard idea way back when Jumpchain first started.
Others just don't want to have to deal with the memories at all.
>>
>>54490694
What's to stop me from using The Ultimate Lifeform to acquire the full Gate of Babylon as a Servant?
>>
>>54490549
Nobody is denying them their drop-in background this time, it's instead a lot of screaming about them having to pay like most jumps make you do for other backgrounds. It's very much a case of them thinking they should be exempt from things other people deal with.
>>
>>54490581
Have some guts. I've seen him banned a few times recently, and I bet more people showing more reports would make the mods realize that the baiting is baiting and not legitimate posting.
>>
>>54490730
Every day until you like it huh? Keep on trying anon.
>>
>>54485983
Sort of, and not very often. Mostly in a bit of backhanded fist, step forward and spin before striking again with the little extra force. That's about the extent of it though.
>>
File: sakurafish.jpg (12KB, 301x320px) Image search: [Google]
sakurafish.jpg
12KB, 301x320px
>>54490744
>>
File: 1364229969910.png (265KB, 504x479px) Image search: [Google]
1364229969910.png
265KB, 504x479px
>>54489519
Here's the core problem. This is giving you points in other people's jumps. That's never going to be okay, just like how people don't like it when perks do the same. I'm pretty sure it was our shitposter who goaded you here, and I wish it was possible to snag his IP from the comment he left on your doc.
>>
>>54490694
We agree that you're a better jumpmaker and you've made dozens of jumps in as short as days, so what's the problem with replacing Dirge's jumps with your own? Is it that bad to want a better jump made by one of our own?
>>
>>54490779
You say that as if trying to goad her will make it any more likely. She's more likely to do something else to spite you.
>>
>>54490694
We agree that you're a better jumpmaker and you've made dozens of jumps in as short as days, so what's the problem with replacing Dirge's jumps with your own? Is it that bad to want a better jump made by someone we trust?
>>
>>54490733
Yeah, which I why stated I can kinda understand. I did not say I agree with them though.

Someone brought up the idea of being able to take Drop-In as an origin for free, but not get discounts unless you pay. I think pushing for that would have been more reasonable than arguing that Drop-In should always be a free background period.
>>
>>54490744
Why won't you pick up World of Warcraft?
>>
>>54490779
One of these days the bloodclots in your legs will kill you, or the cholesterol in your heart will stop it, or else your sheer weight will constrict your organs and you'll die. Either way, your fat ass is going to die, and definitely should die. If I knew you I'd probably add the cyanide to your daily 10 pizzas myself, damn the consequences.
>>
>>54490779
>>54490786
I mean, I know you really really want it but just saying it twice doesn't really do anything for your point. Just makes you out to be some kind of parrot.
>>
File: Thisisgreat.jpg (392KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Thisisgreat.jpg
392KB, 1600x1230px
>>54490694
Val, who do your prefer, 2B or A2.
>>
>>54490733
If any of the screamers had actually played Night in the Woods, they would understand why drop-in costing more makes sense anyways. Besides, it's 100 CP. If that's breaking your build, you need to reevaluate things. There's nothing wrong with Drop-In costing a little bit when it makes sense.
>>
If you people even put half this amount of effort into chasing Red out, we could have been rid of her fat ass by now.
>>
>>54490720
Aight, then. Here we go:

What happens when you leave them in a jump? How do you... get rid of one? Do you need to kill it, or is there something else? When you do "get rid of them", can you make another?

How many commands can you give them at a time?

How are they created? Do you need to perform some sort of ritual or concoct an alchemical elixir, or do they just pop into existence?

Just how bad are they affected by their sins? Like, would I need to explicitly order my Wrath clone not to commit mass murder? Or my Lust clone not to perform non-consensual sex acts that I would disapprove of?
>>
>>54490342
Was >>54490064 that bad idea of a drawback?
>>
>>54490809
Makes him seem more like a bot, actually. As in an actual script, not a mindless shitposting robot like we already knew he was.
>>
>>54490812
Christ, you really ask the hard questions don't you?

Miniskirt ass and short hair vs hotpants and long hair. Hmmmmm.

I really don't know. I have to go with equal I think. They're just both so awesome, cool and pretty and have great stories and characters.
>>
>>54490786
>>54490779
Are... Are you even trying anymore?
>>
>>54490815
>Gets called fat
>Tries to call other people fat
Deflection.
>>
>>54490774
It is, and I acknowledge that. But at the end of the day, all this is an imagination game and writing prompt, and the UDS is a tool to help that. It's not just throwing points at the jumper, it's asking the jumper to take on extra challenge to earn their points. Some may be weak, but every jump has its share of weak and strong drawbacks. Sometimes, they just won't be ones that the jumper feels like taking, or something from the UDS makes for a better story in their mind. And we should celebrate that, because the entire point is to have fun.

If some ROB actually starts handing out real perks and powers, I'd worry about giving extra CP, but honestly, any jumper could just decide they get 1200 CP instead of 1000 and nothing any of us say about it will make any difference.
>>
>>54490669
>Location roll includes Bedrock, Grandiose City, the North Pole, The Nutshack, etc
>>
>>54490820
Eh? No, of course not. It's a good idea but I didn't have anything of value to add to what they put down already so I didn't respond. The only slight caveat is that we don't know for sure if the AV transfers part of it's pilot's consciousness into the mainframe or not- thing is, that's never really stopped drawbacks from existing before.
>>
>>54490190
>>
>>54490872
Well, I feel like a spirited defense is kind of wasted. This is just over the line of what's acceptable in this thread. If you think the concept is justifiable/fine, then keep working on it and post/updated it elsewhere, but I think people have made it clear in the past that this kind of supplement won't end up accepted in the /tg/ thread.
>>
>>54490924
I'm becoming a stealth fan of you.
>>
A reminder that memes do not exist.

Good day.
>>
>>54490943
That you, Cenanon?
>>
>>54490819
If you leave them in a jump, they'll disappear when you exit. You can just wish for one or more to go away and they'll pop away. You can get them back after deactivating them.

As many as you think a clone of you would remember.

They'll just pop out next to you when you summon them.

Pretty severely. It's basically their core trait, coloured by whatever sort of person you are. Think of it less like the stereotypical Sin representations and more like what you would be if that Sin was your driving force, exaggerating traits you have to the most absurd limits. Wrath for instance. If you're already the type with a temper, yeah, it could result in lashing out and causing massacres when provoked. Or if you're the type to bottle it up, your Wrath clone may decide to plan out revenge over a long period to really make someone suffer.

You can counteract the Sin's nature but you'll generally need to get quite detailed and explicit.
>>
>>54490934
People wanted it enough to ask for it, Richard.
>>
>>54490943
I know for a fact that's a lie.

1/10, you got me to respond.
>>
File: ibo25girls.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ibo25girls.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>54490342
Sounds like you've everything figured out pretty well. As long as we get a harem perk.

I honestly can't think of any items that might suit Mercenary besides setting them up like that. Offering the second in command as a separate companion with the caveat they can effectively take command of any of those groups sounds good.
>>
>>54490934
We asked her to post it because we think it's acceptable. Just like Alt-Chain. Options are good.
>>
>>54490924
I just want to say thank you.

Even when thread full of shit, piss, and vinegar, you're just adding color and being people.

Thank you.
>>
>>54488955

I foresee issues with continuity for the people who take the drawbacks 'I'm A Legend Rider' with 'Wish In the Dark' and took Neo-Heisei Part 3 previously.

Wish In the Dark states that Kuroto never infected Emu because he focuses his autistic rage on you instead, thus Emu never becomes Ex-Aid.

However with Neo-Heisei Part 3 in continuity due to Legend Rider, Emu would still be Ex-Aid.

What do?
>>
>>54490983
So just use it? Why does it need to be on the drive?
>>
>>54490996
Timeline fuckery.

It's Kamen Rider, the timeline getting fucked has happened before.
>>
File: Scottie's Dad.jpg (122KB, 491x600px) Image search: [Google]
Scottie's Dad.jpg
122KB, 491x600px
>>54490986
>>
>>54490786
Fuck off. All you're going to do is end up making it impossible for other people to replace the jumps. This is the stupidity that made people reject the Blame jump and got them to shit on the FF10 anon until he left.
>>
>>54490996
>>54491018
It's probably Decade's fault.
>>
>>54490896
Alright thanks for answering, I was afraid it was bad enough to be ignored.
>>
>>54490997
So we can get updates. So we don't have to go over to SB. Because we like it. Putting it on the drive makes it convenient. That's why the drive exists in the first place. It's well written, fairly well balanced, and useful to those of us who want options.
>>
>>54490954
Thanks, that's very helpful. A few more came to mind, if that's okay:

Do you gain anything from them, like memories and such, or would you need to interrogate them to receive such things?

Does each "summoning" create a new instance, or will it be the same clone? Does them being killed count as wishing them away for the purposes of "regaining" them?

Do they have souls, or just the effects of having one?
>>
File: 1488671918645.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488671918645.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>54490937
>>54490986
Thank you
>>
Ebberon when?
>>
>>54491082
Thirsday, before 6pm.
>>
>>54491059
>we we we
Please talk for yourself.

All of those things you can do just by keeping it in a folder on your own computer. The Alt Chain thing seems to do just fine even not on the drive.
>>
>>54491100
You were talking for all of us when you said she couldn't put it on the drive. Take your own advice.
>>
>>54491117
I never said that. All I said was asking why it needed to be on the drive. I've only posted twice in this conversation. The post you're responding to and the post the other anon responded to.
>>
>>54490997
Because only things that are on the drive are official. Anything that exists off of our drive isn't.
>>
>>54491065
Nah, you'd need to grill em on it.

Same one, even if they die, it'll be the same clone that you resummon.

They do have souls, yes.
>>
>>54490958
>>54490983
>>54491059
>>54491117
>>54491163
You, the singular you making all of these, goaded her to come here and post things you know are against the rules here so you'd have something to argue about. That's all this is.
>>
>>54491172
Thanks, Val.
>>
>>54491128
Well, I for one vote for inclusion. Sure, I can just save it to my HD, but the same is true for any other Jump or CYOA or whatever. But we all know that if anyone posts a build with something not in the drive, it'll get flamed. Most of us won't use anything not on the drive.

And she doesn't care if we accept it or not. She came when we flashed the SJ Signal.
>>
>>54491163
And why does this need to be official? You seem to be arguing as if it needs to be for anyone to accept you using stuff in it but completely miss the idea that people already use stuff like Alt Chain or make their own adjustments and it's fine.

Do you think Heavens was using a completely standard chain when he was writing that really popular story of his? Do you think the people that mention they're using alternate rules like shorter/longer times or no drawback limits get much notice on this?

Making it official causes more problems then just saying you're doing things differently and ignoring the haters. Making it official means content creators will have to actually deal with it instead of you and them accepting that house rules mean you need to decide some stuff on your own.
>>
>>54491191
So, for the sake of curiosity, can you link to the last time you posted a build?
>>
What's to stop me from releasing a supplement adding perks to another person's jump if I'm allowed to add drawbacks to it?
>>
>>54491179
>accusations of samefagging
>assigning nonsensical motivations
Jesus fuck, seriously? I wasn't involved in this until now, but are you /trying/ to seem like a shitposter?
>>
File: Soul Sacrifice.pdf (124KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Sacrifice.pdf
124KB, 1x1px
Here is my draft of a Soul Sacrifice jump...looking for feedback on the formating and current content before I continue on
>>
>>54491191
>more we's more us's
Really? I've found that most people don't actually care and the resident shitposters are always hounding Red or Val so they don't even notice when someone says they're using unlimited drawbacks or some other mod.
>>
File: Australia Fire Tornado.jpg (56KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
Australia Fire Tornado.jpg
56KB, 540x719px
>>54491172
Generic Australia jump when?
>>
>>54491216
Do it to Red's jumps. We need to fix them.
>>
>>54491220
>nonsensical
>When half the thread is random assorted bait
His motivations make sense. It's just that he's retarded and evil.
>>
>>54490342
if I can pick up Lafter, I'll be particularly pleased with the jump
>>
>>54491216
We all add perks to other people's jumps every time we jump from one jump to the next. That's the why this is Jumpchain.
>>
>>54491254
What insane troll logic you have, tardling.
>>
Hi. I'm anon, and I use jumps from other places.

Wait, this wasn't Jumper Anonymous?
>>
Does anybody else not like drawbacks that have a fuck-you-forever condition? Like the Forgotten Realms Orcus one that basically damns you permanently if you fail it, rather than just ending your chain. I mean obviously you can just choose to not take it and all that, but the concept of them just seems kinda weird.
>>
>>54491232
Here it is.

You have 1000 Australia Points.
Actually surviving here 9999 AP.
Mandatory +0 AP Drawback Australia kills you.
>>
>>54475888
>Dark Eldar Reaver (Fem) Named 'Shau
>Stocky Russian (Mas) Named Goon
>Young Meta-DEldar (Mas) Named Caenryq
>Elderly Dragon-Turned-Human Named Paarthunax

'Shau and Goon get along well, Goon is the strict, responsible, asshole; a foil to 'Shau, who's playful, sadomasochistic, and kind.

Caenryq is the son of 'Shau and myself; or, as close to a son as we can get. Somewhat. He's got two loving parents that would do anything for him. Though he is independent and goes off on his own. As much as a young adult would, that is.

'Shau is my wifeu. My beloved, the one that i complete while she completes me. She's a bit of a cunt, but not in a bad way. Her beauty knows no bounds and is mine, in combat, hate, love. Everything.

Goon is the protector. He's a butler, a bodyguard, a brother. There is a formal air to our relationship, but we're brothers and act as such. We still drink, fight, and party as comrades or friends, but he's my bodyguard, forever loyal.

Paarthunax wishes to see the multiverse, to expand his horizons, to be philosophical and shit. He's trustworthy, loyal, and generally sagelike. He's the old man of our little group and helped look after Caenryq as a small child. He's the grandpa, good for advice and chillin'. Also, strangely, has an affinity for computers.

>>54478156
One of the Alice jumps has you shape your own wonderland whilst sleeping. It'll reflect your subconscious though, so depending on your capabilities you may want to work out any daddy issues beforehand.
>>
>>54491287
You forgot the mandatory +0 Drawback: Everything's poisonous.
>>
>>54491232
Haha, maybe after I've done a few more claims. Got plenty on my plate as is.

On that note- Nier might take a little longer then planned but only because lots of work on Guilty Gear is getting done. This jump has soooo much awesome things to cover.
>>
>>54491287
I can jump it, remember believe in me even if there is no god or budha, there is Jumper!
>>
File: mammoths.jpg (437KB, 1600x1308px) Image search: [Google]
mammoths.jpg
437KB, 1600x1308px
>inb4 "Ice Age jump when?"
>>
>>54482600
You could always go the way that the original berserkers did it, through rigorous animal rituals, symbolism, hardening the body and molding the mind. It may be dangerous, however. The wolf/bear warriors (wolf more Germanic, bear more Celtic) wore animal pelts to recognize each other and be recognized by others in the tribe to keep their distance for safety concerns. The mind shaping was also believed to be (by some) a variation of mushrooms, picked and eaten naturally or brewed into food or drink.

It's really an interesting concept. That the mind could be shaped into an animal warrior through drugs and obsession-tier belief, then form social structures not unlike what those same animals have naturally. This way they could more easily bypass the limits the mind gives the body, from pain, exertion, sleep, food, etc.
>>
>>54491311
And or venomous. However, that's really just part of Australia kills you.
>>
>>54491318
I have my cultists making sacrifices in your name, that the Stars will align to hasten the delivery of the Vampire Counts.
>>
>>54491318
>Guilty Gear

The amount of salt OAA must be feeling has to be hilarious.
>>
>>54491243
You know what? If this >>54491200 was you, fair enough. And I mostly agree. But accusing people of samefagging and shit-stirring just because they enjoy a particular jump or supplement is absurd.
>>
>>54491329
you can jump anything anon(survival not guaranteed. At all.)
>>
>>54491200
It needs to be official so that we don't have people trying to steal things again like Dirge did when he stole Brutus's jumps.
>>
>>54490815
You're an Invalid Anon. Val is working on a replacement.
>>
File: 1438209367990.jpg (284KB, 889x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1438209367990.jpg
284KB, 889x1478px
>>54491330
Ice Age jump when?
>>
>>54491354
>you can jump anything anon
Jumping the shark will end your chain.
>>
>>54491360
December
>>
>>54491332
I ended up reading up on them too and found it to be quite interesting, one of them shoved their hand into a flame to temper themself while a few others like them watched.

>>54491318
If anyone can do it you are one of those who has the possibility within you for you are Australian!

>Guilty Gear
This and Blazblue are the only fighting games I love, even if I suck terribly at both and have to retry many times.
>>
>>54491379
[sub]Is that a joke?[/sub]

[sub]Don't play with my heart like this anon..[/sub]
>>
>>54491355
An unoffcial supplement needs to be protected from theft? What? That makes no sense and doesn't address the problems.
>>
>>54491397
>proceeds to kill self
>>
>>54491358
Val has a good several dozen jumps to make, it's going to take her a while.
>>
File: NuBee&Val.jpg (142KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
NuBee&Val.jpg
142KB, 500x617px
>>54490833
>>
>>54491318
Shot in the dark, but is there any chance GG's gonna have the option to lead our own country?

Was looking up what Ki can do in that setting and the fact that Chipp wanted to be President amused me enough to wonder.
>>
>>54491388
>suck at them
Oh boy do we have something in common. I too am nearly universally poor at fighting games (Street Fighter and P4A are the only ones I'm even mediocre casual at) but man do I fucking love the settings and lore of these places.

It really hits that desire for places with a very varied casts that usually have their own gimmicks/powers/styles unique to em.
>>
>>54491408
If even an official jump can be stolen and plagiarized then a supplement is equally at risk. Competent jumpmakers will be able to adapt to UDS without any problems.
>>
>>54491229
Thanks for taking this jump up I love the game, also who is Archfiend based on? I remember everything but the name of the guy who it was.
>>
>>54490983
>acceptable. Just like Alt-Chain
I don't want that piece of shit on the drive, either.
>>
>>54491424
Hohoho.

>>54491428
There'll probably be something to the effect. It really depends on what the item power levels end up being. If most of the racial/role origins don't have stuff that'd be equal in appeal/utility, I probably won't offer something like that.
>>
>>54491455
Archfiends are the big monsters like Werewolf and Harpy...in the game that is what they are called
>>
>>54491442
So you're just shit posting. I'm kind of disappointed I actually put thought into my arguments and didn't realise sooner.
>>
>>54491229
Is this meant to be a gauntlet?
>>
>>54491353
It wasn't for enjoying it, it was for trying to drag it here. Nothing I ever said tried to pain it as 'wrong' for her to make it/use it elsewhere.
>>
File: Onii-san.png (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Onii-san.png
652KB, 1280x720px
>>54491434
>I too am nearly universally poor at fighting games (Street Fighter and P4A are the only ones I'm even mediocre casual at) but man do I fucking love the settings and lore of these places.

I know I love them aswell, atleast on 3d fighters I can do something but 2d fighters like those I am terrible with but all those failures are worth it just to find out everything.
>>
File: Wheel.gif (933KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel.gif
933KB, 400x213px
>>54491360
That'd be cool.
>>
>>54491481
I know that but there was a guard who had something similar happen to them in game I believe, which is what I was asking.
>>
>>54491489
I am unsure at this point...it does have a guantlet feel but I don't know yet...I am trying to get community feedback first..
>>
>>54491465
In other words you're shitposting.
>>
>>54491515
I think it'd be fine as a jump.
>>
>>54491424
Saving that and heading right to bed for great dreams. Thank you very much anon, know that your work will always be appreciated.
>>
>>54491514
The town guard who got merged with his dogs and became Cerberus, yea.
>>
>>54491514
Oh yeah...I was just trying to create a generic memory for those that choose Archfiend...I think Werewolf no Cereberus because he sacrificed his dogs...
>>
>>54491545
>>54491546
Yeah that is who it was thanks you two.
>>
>>54491229
Please find somebody to proofread this. It is littered with verb tense mismatches, sentence fragments, and other grammatical errors.
>>
>>54491229
So is the intro meant to represent you origin's memories...? Cause otherwise, that's, uh, a strong set of tracks ya got there.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>54491576
Congratz on volunteering.

No seriously you could help them. I have no idea about any of that.
>>
>>54491576
Ok aside from grammar and tense issues...is anything else a problem...should I continue with the way I am formatting it anything you would like to see....
>>
>>54491616
Go read one of Valeria's jumps and copy the structure there instead.
>>
>>54491376
true, true. Doesn't mean you can't jump the shark. Just cause something is a bad idea, doesn't mean you can't do it.
>>
>>54491576
Be the big man and step up to the plate, tough guy.
>>
>>54491603
the way I want to set up the jump is that you aren't the person reading Librom but one of the characters from the past... but the intro is to represent the draw back already at the end where are you the person trapped in the cage and you have to read about everyone's exploits before you get sacrificed
>>
>>54491229
Yeah no. railroady piece of shit.
>>
>>54484899
A mix between i am the eternal monarch and"here's a bunch of free shit and immortality. Enjoy your lives and don't rebel or I'll kill you"
>>
>>54486303
>Snack Falcon item
>It's not a Falcon that brings you snacks
JUMP
DISCARDED
>>
>>54491229
I like it so far, good luck with the rest of it. I can't wait.
>>
>>54490924
Whoa very awesome as always, thank you.
>>
>>54491616
I don't see any issues overall with the formatting or layout in general. It comes across and clean and relatively well organised, though I do suggest ensuring that paragraphs aren't broken up across pages.

I wouldn't worry about that last bit until after all the content is in place.
>>
>>54484899
National Socialism.

Now, hear me out. An ethnically homogenous state that encourages its own value system nationally. Different divisions in the state may have differing values, but among divisions, there is a mutual respect for the people and the state that goes beyond lifestyle choices. This doesn't imply a holocaust or hate, simply sectionalism. Also, it's not a supremacy thing. At least, not racially. Magitech wonders kind of make us superior, but we're very philanthropic!
>inb4 pol get out reeee comments

>>54491388
That's insane, but incredibly interesting. I feel like there should be more media dedicated to them. At least, more not-garbage media. Especially with some of it resurging through philosophy and workout routines. (which are great cyoas by the way. idk if i should post it though)
>>
File: berserker_final.jpg (422KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
berserker_final.jpg
422KB, 750x1000px
>>54491761
Forgot pic, this is the most realistic portrayal i could find in 1-2 minutes on google.
>>
>>54486303
I want a Food Donkey.

Please add a Food Donkey to the jump.

thank
>>
>>54485761
So, is there anything more I should do to improve the jump? It's hard to tell when nobody says anything.
>>
>>54491761
>I feel like there should be more media dedicated to them. At least, more not-garbage media.
Yeah I looked for more after that when I found it but most of it was either garbage or just the info from the Wiki being regurgitated.
>>
Would having both Bushin and Power of Dominance (Castlevania) give me good odds of surviving Soul Eater?
>>
>>54491434
Can I perform the Third Magic ritual on other people, or will it only work for me?
>>
>SJ just puts the supplement onto the drive even though people are still discussing whether it should be
Great to see SBers never change.
>>
>>54485983
Precursor Legacy jump when?
>>
>>54491890
Oh piss off you sodding limp wanker.
>>
>>54491870
Just you. You'd need to teach them the Third to get it for them.
>>
>>54485983
>no Crash Bandicoot jump
>>
>>54491890
she doesn't care about our debate. she's letting us make up our minds. We asked her to upload it. she did. None oen was offering any more criticism and many of us have said it was fine.
>>
>>54491904
Doesn't change the fact that she just decided to try and force it on.

Can someone remove it until there's actually consensus?
>>
>>54491908
Ah, okay. Thanks.
>>
>>54491922
>Dark Souls of Platforming drawback that makes everything harder
>>
>>54491931
>consensus
>/jc/

Here's some consensus: It'll go in a folder you don't have to look at, whatsoever. Don't even have to acknowledge it's existence.
>>
>>54491929
>We
What in god's name is your problem? How many times do people have to ask you to stop speaking for everyone?

Plenty of people offered up problems with the idea that went unanswered. Just because you keep trying to claim some majority supports you doesn't mean you can force it through despite the problems raised.
>>
>>54491944
That's not consensus you moron.
>>
>>54491939
>Dark Souls of Platforming

the weaklings. That was how games were REGULARLY.
>>
>>54491931
I vote it stays.
>>
>>54491929
Haven't you learned by now, anon? All it takes is one asshole going "BUT HOW ABOUT NO" to not get something uploaded or deleted.
>>
>>54491945
those problems with the idea are unsolvable. some have a problem, some don't. the ones who don't can use it, the ones who do can fuck off.
>>
>>54491964
Your vote doesn't matter.
>>
>>54491922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBfMEUiobfE
>>
Seriously. Why can't it be used without being on the drive? People have asked this repeatedly and given examples of people doing similar things but no one on the support side has been able to respond to this.

It seems pretty simple to just use it and not make some massive deal out of it, given plenty of the few people who do post builds at all do the same.
>>
>>54491908
If a Witch takes Hybrid, are both Icon and Monster Cat discounted, or only one?
>>
>>54491988
Seriously? Why can't be be on the drive and you just not use it, you pompous prick?
>>
>>54491988
Why is there a problem with it on the drive?

Supplements folder is there, to be used. If you don't like it, you don't have to look in that folder.
>>
>>54491970
Doubt it. Look at how people still insist on keeping Dirge's crap around so that everyone has to put up with piss poor SB jumps on the drive.
>>
>>54491985
Except the problems are going to be forced on people whether they like it or not. This is not a case of 'don't like, don't use'. It's a case of it being used against people who may not even be here to notice the argument or care.

If the problems are unsolvable, just leave it off. No one prevents you from using it. Almost no one will care and the few people who do are shit posters anyway.

And most importantly, when was the last time you even posted a build anyway? None of this matters unless you post builds because that is the only time anyone will even maybe notice you're using it at all.
>>
>>54491988
What are you talking about?
>>
>>54492005
>>54492006

Yeah but see here's the thing. My opinion matters, yours do not.
>>
>>54491957
It's weird, because I remember beating Warped when I was young, but I can't even beat Fallout 4.

I've somehow gotten WORSE at video games as I've gotten older.
>>
Oh look, SBer drops and runs leaving behind another shit storm. And people say it's unfair to discriminate against them.
>>
>>54492020
Woop. Shitposter alert.
>>
>>54492023
I know that feeling I have been having the same thing happen to me.
>>
>>54491608
>Congratz on volunteering.

Very well, I'll give some help.

>>54491659
>Be the big man and step up to the plate, tough guy.

Wrong gender. Twice.
Regardless.

>>54491616
Here are basic grammar changes for the first two pages (along with one Editor note in parenthesis for clarification.)

https://pastebin.com/cTn1w1hG
>>
>>54492035
Butthurt alert.
>>
>>54492030
We invited her. Considering this is version 7, I doubt she'd have come without us asking.
>>54492042
My butt matters, yours doesn't.
>>
>>54492054
>We invited her.

Stop speaking for people besides yourself.
>>
File: 1499524056025.gif (2MB, 270x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499524056025.gif
2MB, 270x378px
>>54485983
No, because that's bothersome and upsetting. Also, i get dizzy quite easily. Plus my arm still hurts from playing Super Mario Galaxy as a kid. Best Game.

Anyways, I do spin around trees, poles, enemies, etc. Just not around myself. Bleh.
>>54488202
The Mob jump has a cabinet that keeps you supplied with any kind of booze, drug, or party favor you could need. Also, Commoragh might have some exotic booze.
>>54491229
>>54491576
I'll proofread it and post it in a Pastebin or doc or something.
>>54491988
It's a supplement, the renegade jumper supplement gives you another warehouse. They're not gonna be "balanced", they're just fun little additions. I like both drawback supplements, there's no reason they shouldn't be on the drive.
>>
>>54492054
You invited her, she left without finishing while putting it on the drive as she went, fully aware it was not done. She even says she's letting us sort it out. Another SBer causing a shit storm just for a quick bit of popularity, while never needing to deal with the effects.

You want a shitposting target? Look at how SJ, the first time she comes back, instantly causes a shitstorm.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>54492039
>Very well, I'll give some help.
Your a good...girl? I suggested it but thought I was just gonna get shitposted on. Still thanks for helping the jumpmaker, you really are a nice person.
>>
>>54492023
> but I can't even beat Fallout 4.
You just need to level more.

Although scaling enemy encounters make that a pain in the ass. Fuck those charred ghouls. God I hate scaling enemies.
>>
>>54492074
Because you peasants are so easily turned against each other and start shit-throwing arguments at the drop of a god. damn. pin.
>>
File: Oberon.png (231KB, 1360x676px) Image search: [Google]
Oberon.png
231KB, 1360x676px
>>54491890
>>54491904
>>54491931
>>54491944
>>54491955
>>54491964
>>54491986
>>54491929
>>54491945
>>54491985
>>54492012
>>54491970
>>54492009
Actually to you, shitposters and regular users a like, the Drive says it was uploaded not by SJ-chan, but someone named B Oberon.

So it's not her fault, it's B Oberon. Since shitposting was started to complain about this right afterwards, methinks that B Oberon is likely to be the jumpchain shitposter as well. Is there someone in the IRC named Oberon or B Oberon? If so, they should probably be banned.
>>
>>54491908
Oh, hey, Val. Another question: Since the clones are the same, does that mean they retain orders, or must you issue them again?
>>
>>54492093
That's her google account name you moron. All her jumps are uploaded by that name and she explicitly said on SB that she had uploaded it.
>>
>>54492074
I didn't invite her. several other anons did. I don't know if they did it to cause a shitstorm or not, but I wasn't the one who called her from the depths and I'm not surprised she left as soon as she could. She doesn't post her jumps here any more. She's got at least two that she hasn't bothered to submit because of the way you assholes treat her.
>>
>>54492108
Provide proof, Oberon
>>
>>54492119
NUH UH

ANON DOES NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>54492070
>I'll proofread it and post it in a Pastebin or doc or something.
I actually did a preliminary proof of the first two pages and put it on pastebin.
>>54492039
>https://pastebin.com/cTn1w1hG

>>54492080
Normally I get paid to edit or proofread.
>>
>>54492108
>she explicitly said on SB that she had uploaded it
Ah, so you're an SB'er, I see.
>>
>>54492119
>The way we treat her
>She's constantly started shit storms in an attempt to be special, get popular and force changes on jumpchain and when she finally comes back, she leaves the moment trouble starts instead of dealing with the mess she caused
Yeah, it's all our fault for being mean to her.
>>
>>54492006
Because adding drawbacks to someone's jump is the same as adding perks, backgrounds, items, and other options to their jumps.
>>
File: baby bat.gif (6MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
baby bat.gif
6MB, 480x480px
>>54492129
>Normally I get paid to edit or proofread.

I can only pay you with this, cuteness.
>>
Question for Strike-Chan if they are out there. What favors would one need to trade to get an import option for the TranStar Suit / various weapons in the Items section of Prey?

If you don't want to add it that's fine, but it'd be much appreciated.
>>
File: 20170711143800_1.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170711143800_1.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>54492129
Guess I won't, then.

I'm always around, once the jump is more... developed... i'll gladly help out. Advice to the jumpmaker: too much railroading. Flavor text is good, this is more akin to the beginnings of LoT. Good, but not gonna gain you any fans.

Have a DOOM screenshot of my own f12 pressing.
>>
File: 1498080453484.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498080453484.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
What are some jumps with a sort of slice of life feel, but where guns play an important role? Cute girls doing gun things would be perfect.

In an altogether unrelated line of inquiry, is there a jump (besides Forgotten Realms) with a gorgon/medusa race option or companion?
>>
>>54492153
Not even vaguely. And this isn't adding anything to any jump, it's adding options for jumper. The jump remains as it was. untouched. Just like taking the Companion Housing doesn' change a jump.
>>
>>54492215
>And this isn't adding anything to any jump
Yes it is. You take these drawbacks, get extra points in people's jumps.
>>
If I have the arrowhead from JJBA, and I steal or consume a Stand wielders soul, would it be reasonable to gain a power from their Stand? Not like, a whole new Stand, but just an additional power?
>>
>import a Companion with I'm Elfstar! to Fallout 4
>they've got the Silver Shroud armor

Would that actually do anything?
>>
>>54492209
Girls und Panzer?
>>
>>54492230
Jumps which as far as I can tell still have their CP Limits in place.
>>
>>54492209
Greek Myth and God of War do have a Monster origin, if that qualifies given Gorgon's origins?
>>
>>54492234
Uh, no? Not unless that was a specific function of your Stand. It'd make more sense to gain a whole new Stand, desu.
>>
>>54492260
>God of War
Invalid jump.
>>
File: medusa.gif (997KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
medusa.gif
997KB, 500x268px
>>54492209
>Gorgon/medusa race option

I know you could be one in Percy Jackson if you go Monster. Probably in God of War, too. Snake Hair from HeroAca gives you the snakes, but not the gaze. Gravity Falls can get you the gaze attack, and I guess you could fluff your Journal Entry form as a gorgon.

I don't know where else you could get it, though.
>>
>>54492264
Your mother's an invalid citizen.
>>
>>54492230
Or I could just use unlimited points and say I have anything I want. It's imaginary points for imaginary stuff and single player.
>>
>>54492255
That's besides the point. You're using this supplement to purchase perks from another jump.

>>54492276
Sure, do that. Just like you can use this supplement without it being on the drive. It being on the drive means it's official and approved to add things to other people's jumps.
>>
>>54492255
Just replace all of the difficult drawbacks in some jumps with the easier ones in UDS. That was the whole point of UDS in the first place, in response to cliff's drawback critiques pointing out jumps that had no good drawbacks to use
>>
>>54492275
Man I'd love it if the shitpost got deported.
>>
>>54492264
>>54492275
Damn, I bet he didn't expect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0FsW6sfZ8E
>>
>>54492264
>Invalid jump.
And yet it's sorted and on the drive.

Also, your opinion is irrelevant to anyone else's imaginary stories.
>>
>>54492275
I don't think you should talk when you use invalid jumps even after driving out the SBer.
>>
>>54491318
What's the layout going to be like for the GG jump?
>>
>>54492301
So, take it and make a decent story whilst gaining sort of benefit instead of rampant fan-wank?
>>
>>54492326
>continuing to try and frame me for your own bullshit

pre

dic

TABOL
>>
>>54492263
I was working under the assumption that if Stands were a manifestation of your soul/fighting spirit/whatever, that it could be stolen the same way you steal a soul. I was thinking in the context of the Dota 2 perk that lets draw power from souls, and that specifically included traits like magical powers and intelligence. Something like diablerizing a vampire in VtR/VtM:B could also fill the niche of stealing souls and gaining their power.

Might just need to write a Stand and be like D'arby. One of the ideas was a sort of deal with the devil thing with Stand-enforced contracts, so if they failed their end of the bargain I could take their soul, Stand, wealth, enslave them, whatever.
>>
>>54492260
Other than the portal bit from earlier, did you nail down the rest of the Garrison content?
>>
God I wish /tg/ was like /po/ so we could see the number of shit posters. I used to think there was only one but now I think there's at least three.
>>
>>54492296
Wait where's that option?
>>
>>54492357
Are you an idiot? Do you know what points are for?
>>
>>54492356
>/pol/
>>
>>54492356
At one point we've been told by a Mod that it's mostly one dude, talking to himself, and two others that jump off his BS.
>>
>>54492351
For the most part, aye. Going to have to give a few of the Profession huts a boost however, particularly if manned by a Garrison Follower.

>tfw The Forge's benefit is PROTECTION BY FORGE ELEMENTALS, while Scribe's Quarters benefit is... fucking... outdated mercantile orders you can sell for gold? I guess?
>>
>>54492338
We can use the same argument for Creative Mode or for replacement jumps, so why not add them to the drive as well?
>>
File: SCP_Foundation_(emblem).svg.png (34KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
SCP_Foundation_(emblem).svg.png
34KB, 800x800px
What are the Pros and Cons of the SCP jump?
Opinions on Origins, Perks, and Items?
Worth jumping?
Possible as a first jump?
>>
>>54492371
>Are you an idiot?
No need to throw around name calling now, anon. I'm not the anon you were talking to before.

>Do you know what points are for?
Yeah it allows you to supplement a Jump or Chain and grants points. I was wondering about this statement

>You're using this supplement to purchase perks from another jump.
Where's the option to chose perks from different Jumps beyond the one being supplemented.
>>
>>54492356
Remove the anonymity and the shitposting will die off pretty quickly. Would probably motivate everyone to take up a trip as well.
>>
>>54492379
That's kinda funny. I mean, look at it from an outsider perspective.
"What is that guy doing?"
"He's...he's just repeatedly talking to himself."

It reminds me how I once had the idea that when I'm old and grey I would go outside, dressed as a hobo, and start arguing with myself... and I would be the one losing the argument.
>>
>>54492333
Current plan is 3-4 Racial Origins (Human, Gear, Vampire and maybe Youkai/Backyard Being) with their own perklines and smaller item lines. Then there's 6-7 Role Origins (Bounty Hunter, Sacred Knight, Pirate, Assassin, That Man's Group, an origin based on the various shadowy organisations like the Senate or PWAB and their fighters and maybe an origin for drop in that focuses on gameplay/meta stuff/Axl and some other misc characters. Probably going for double perklines here since there's so much to work with.
>>
>>54492406
SCP is a bad setting, and anyone who likes it is bad.

As for how dangerous it is, it's a crapshoot. The world is basically facing 25 different armageddons at any one time, but there's so much [REDACTED] stuff going on that's been written by so many different contributors that no one can give a solid answer as to exactly how bad things really are.

That's really the best answer I can give you, but if you don't try to steal anything or poke anything, you could probably justify making it out okay.
>>
>>54492402
So on a scale of 1 to 10, how butthurt and salty are you that Valeria here >>54492456 is going to be doing a much better job on Guilty Gear than you ever could?
>>
>>54492456
>>54491995 Val?
>>
>>54492427
You...you use the points to buy perks, retard.
>>
>>54492477
Oh, sorry. As long as you're paying the added Hybrid cost, yeah, they're both discounted for you.
>>
Does The Force and Chakra count as 'magic' for perk powerups?
>>
>>54492406
It's got some useful items and a number of censor-type perks, but it's also rife with danger. The biggest threats are memetics, things that destroy your mind, and things that murder the world. Your best bet for surviving is to make your way to the Library as quickly as possible and just wait out the ten years being a bookworm.
>>
>>54492475
Can't imagine it's any saltier than Dirge over Valeria making replacements for his jumps.
>>
>>54492497
Chakra counts a Chi, Ki, and Spirit.
The Force is own thing.
>>
>>54492488
>added Hybrid cost
Is that Hybrid+Race + Race?
>>
>>54492519
I'm fairly sure it's Hybrid for each race you get on top of your first. So it'd be Hybrid + Race + Hybrid + Race.
>>
>>54492475
>>54492509
Could you be anymore transparently full of shit.
>>
>>54492406
It's so gosh darn [Redacted], that you'll likely be [Redacted], [Redacted], [Redacted], or [Redacted]. If you're lucky though, you'll only be [Redacted].
>>
>>54492484
Still name calling and you haven't answered the question. Anon, the question isn't about the points being used in the Jumps effected by the Supplement but to clarify your statement. I'll again post it so you'll know what I'm reading:

>You're using this supplement to purchase perks from another jump.
So, do you wish to clarify the statement? Such as saying that you don't want Supplements effecting Jumps directly or something?
>>
>>54492453
Har har.
>>
>>54492512
Ah alright thanks, was hoping they would count but I can work with this too.
>>
>>54492529
Aight, then. Thanks.
>>
>>54492562
It... got redacted. /punchline
>>
>>54492453
He even deleted the post after the fact.
That's dedication, right there.
I'm impressed.
>>
>>54492427
It adds more CP onto every jump, so jumps that have no CP cap basically get an extra however many CP you want. This is especially good with the FR jump because it buffs Record's powergame build
>>
>>54492488
If you buy Hybrid, the races are discounted?
>>
>>54492574
IKR?
>>
File: bender.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bender.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>54492497
>>54492512
The Force is it's own thing. Unless you can find evidence of me saying otherwise at some point, in which case go with that ruling.

>>54492406
>Cons
The Foundation is stupid and will very likely get you killed.

>Pros
There's no hard canon for the setting, so you could fluff that you're in a universe with one of the less stupid version of the Foundation.

>Perks, and Items?
SCP-914's manual and the super good regeneration perk.

>Worth jumping?
Yes. Its a "fun" setting, has a lot of interesting stuff that's worth picking up, and there are plenty of crazy and dangerous things for your jumper to get involved in. Plus you can totally ignore the Foundation if you really want to and join the murder hobos, the chaos fags, or the nerds.

>Possible as a first jump?
See gif.

Best advice, stay away from Able, the unkillable lizard, and the little girl of death.
>>
>>54492547
Supplement gives you drawback. Take drawback, get point. Spend point on another jump. Get perk from that jump.

Is that simple enough for your shitposting brain?
>>
>>54492500
But you also have SCP's like SCP-1785. Amelia is the best, because once you start trying to explain how Rhonda works, it can get confusing.

But, hey, at least Lynn looks good, right?
>>
What are thee like five jumpchain rules documents in the uploads? Most of them aren't even pdfs
>>
>>54492529
Say, Val... Would you say Surpassing the Creator is something that'd be transferred through Seven Sins? If so, they wouldn't be required to follow your commands... but wouldn't they also be less affect by their sin?
>>
>>54488955
Is there any reason for someone who isn't the Intern background to buy the Experimental Gashat instead of the Level 99/MAX?
>>
>>54492406
>What are the Pros and Cons of the SCP jump?
There are some good perks/items/companions to buy and some interesting things to pick up in setting.

It is a rather weird place.

>Opinions on Origins, Perks, and Items?
Anomalous Physiology is one of the best regen perks in the chain from the angle of what you can regenerate from.

>Worth jumping?
Yes

>Possible as a first jump?
Highly variable, there are multiple canons that can place the Foundation and the world as a whole on completely different levels. There are interpretations where the above mentioned regen perk makes you completely immortal in the context of the setting.There are also those where you are just streight up doomed unless you are ASA tier.

If you are fine with your trip there being to one of the lower powered versions it is easily survivable as a first jump, if you want to be messing with some of the bigger things then no not at all.
>>
>>54492519
>>54492529
Correction to this, I believe we forgot to add in the change to Hybrid, which is why it doesn't detail that. We'll add that in when Bee's wake again.

>>54492583
Nope, still full price.

>>54492615
That's definitely one way to see it. You can also see it as the Seven Sin perk overriding things like your other perks that would interfere with it in that instance but if that makes your story better, go for it.
>>
>>54492598
Supplement makes things harder. Supplement is not a jump.
>>
>>54492582
I don't think that's how it works though anon. It creates a more difficult chain overall, which increases starting CP, or it works per Jump and is limited by CP limit. At least that is how I'm currently reading it.

>>54492598
So you don't want Supplements effected Jumps CP stuff? Why not just say that instead of the confusing statement I've quoted to you? I merely asked for you to clarify a statement, anon, no need to move from name calling to saying that I am shitposting.
>>
>>54492456
Is Zappa's thing with being a spirit medium or Faust's... medicine? Let's go with medicine- gonna see some play anywhere in the jump?

Both of them were my favorite characters in GGXX.
>>
>>54492406
As others have already said, if you take everything as being canon the entire setting is schizophrenic. There are Resident Evil Necromorphs in russia, at least two cults with the actual backing of opposing outer gods competing aganist each other and the Foundation while also simultaneously working together to prevent a greater world ending threat, of which that is only one of the dozens of world ending catastrophes primed to go off at any one time. There's also a bunker out in the Midwest which has been used to rebuild the world and let the Foundation rewrite history after several failures that did result in the end of human civilization.
>>
>>54492668
Go look at SB builds for it instead. That's what it was made for.
>>
>>54492531
I'm allowed to be curious about the salt and jealousy levels a sub-par jumpmaker feels about one more qualified to do his job.
>>
>>54492643
Interesting. Thanks again, Val.
>>
>>54492679
Changed some things around after a final origin sweep. Drop In is going to be featuring the number of characters that don't fit in the other 7 origins. Zappa and Faust will both definitely be prominent in Drop In, especially with how cool their schticks are.

Also added Patriot/Countryman for Zepp/Potemkin, Chipp, Answer, Baiken and other Japanese/Foreign nationalities.

Pretty sure I'll be able to cover everyone. Liiittle worried about having too many characters that'll be in the Gear racial perkline, since some of the other races only have a few example characters. It'll probably work out. Slayer is cool enough for two perklines. Maybe.
>>
>>54492697
Anon that's not what we're debating here. I asked an anon to clarify their statement and whilst I've been met with name calling I have managed to find out that the statement was, in point of fact, a falsehood or miscommunication of some sort
>>
>>54492737
Where is a good place to start for someone who only know GG from commercials and crossover fanfiction?
>>
>>54492705
If you want a namefag popularity contest that badly just make more waifu cyoas from the namefags here. The popular namefags are easy enough to make waifus from.
>>
>>54492789
Hmmm. The way I caught up was basically just reading summaries and wiki pages. Type in Guilty Gear Story Summaries are just start reading. Once you've finished go to the wiki to go more into detail on this stuff through character pages.

Still takes a while since there's a fair few games but shouldn't be more then a few hours at most until you're all caught up.

Course, I'd started with a fair amount of knowledge so it might be different depending on how much you know. Sadly there's no Street Fighter or TEKKEN esque big long FAQ to detail the entire series.
>>
>when your build was going to be magic but then you went sneeki breeki instead

Please tell me I'm not alone here.
>>
>>54492837
Tekken 7 recaps the entire story before setting up for Tekken 8
>>
>>54492847
uhhh please explain the language you are using.
>>
>>54492813
Please dear god no

I'm too old for that shit, you got your younger and more fleshed out jumpmakers to put on those waifu CYOAs.
>>
>>54492876
Er, I didn't phrase that right. What I meant was that there are those sort of things for SF and Tekken but Guilty Gear, far as I can tell, doesn't have that, canon or fanmade.

I'd say Tekken's recap is pretty vague though.
>>
>>54492847
fuck yeah

always be the Sneak King
>>
>>54492894
Pshhhaw. Christmas Cake is great, OAA.
>>
>>54492847
>Skyrim in a nutshell
>>
>>54492847
I prefer to use magic to augment my stealth skills.
>>
>>54492847
Alot of settings that offer magic options also have Rogue/Thief/Ninja stuff as well. It happens to me a lot, rememberimg what a dozen different settings magic can do is just extra overhead compared to bring the God of Sneaky.

>>54492879
A nu chiki-briki i v damki!
>>
>>54492879
He was going to go Mage but then he went Rogue instead.

>>54492922
Funny that you mention that, this actually happened because I redid my TES builds.
>>
>>54492894
You're pretty much guaranteed to be on the next waifu CYOA after Red got on the first one. Probably fitting that you replace Dirge on there.
>>
>>54492950
>He was going to go Mage but then he went Rogue instead.
Ah thank you, it makes sense now.
>>
Anyone ever claim Nioh? The game is pretty great, and should offer a lot of nuisances.
>>
>>54492996
It's NuBee's since it's a Souls game.
Thread posts: 791
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.