[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lore backdrop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: devastator.jpg (100KB, 736x834px) Image search: [Google]
devastator.jpg
100KB, 736x834px
Why do the Dark Angels get so much shit? I don't understand.
>>
>>54477007
They're the first legion, so they got shit. They also hoard shit.
>>
>>54477020
Elaborate?
>>
>>54477007
No one likes Team Killers. Dark Angels can and have turned on or abandoned other Imperial forces to preserve their secret or chase a rumor of the Fallen.

>>54477020
>>54477030
Dark Angels are the only chapter/group left in the imperium to have Anti-grav bikes left. They do not share, or let anyone study them.
>>
File: laughing lions.jpg (126KB, 688x497px) Image search: [Google]
laughing lions.jpg
126KB, 688x497px
>>54477007
>>
>>54477117
I know they had a feral Primarch so basically they are led by a barbarian?
>>
>>54477113
Ok but the Grey Knights are also team killers in the name of "mah secrecy." I didn't know about the grav bikes though.
>>
>>54477165
>the Grey Knights are also team killers in the name of "mah secrecy."
And /tg/ dislikes them too, though more over Khaldor Draigo being an unstoppable mary sue
>>
>>54477153
Quite the opposite. He was eventually found and raised by a knightly order so he's one of the more civilised primarchs.
Though his feral beginnings can sometimes rise up as he doesn't relate well with people and can lash out
>>
>>54477007
It's mostly that the think that the need the reed-deem them selves do to the fact some went traitor during the heresy. And the fact the team kill, are incapable for seeing how stupid the are, and the fact the will just LEAVE from important battles if the so much get a whiff of fallen angels.
>>
>>54477165
GK team kills due to daemons and shit or a pissed off Inquisitor while DA team kills for a more selfish reason though.

So will the chadmarines be outsiders in their ranks?
>>
>>54477210
How did they go traitor during the heresy?
>>
>>54477210
They know how bad it is. Sure Asmodai is pants on head retarded but the likes of Azrael know what's up and just how fucked the whole thing is. But they can't stop now, it's gone on for too long.
Also they don't team kill near or leave battles as often as people say they do. It just seems that was because whenever the DA get a story the fallen HAVE to be involved and that means screwing over allies because that's all the DA get from the black library.
But yeah, I understand they do it enough in the grand scheme of things to get a rep for it anyway
>>
>>54477007
they put personal agendas above the lives of allies
primarch may or may not have been a heretic with half of the legion
being the first space marine legion means they claim expertise in everything the other legions do and also did it before them
instead of going to vikings to wolfs!wolfs! like the space wolves they similarly lost their natives theme for hoods!hoods!
the fans of their primarch are incredibly insecure about the actual power rating and speciality
chapter's name and theme are gay references
>>
>>54477301
>whenever the DA get a story the fallen HAVE to be involved
Unless it's a battle against Genestealers, anyway.
>>
>>54477378
What's this now?
>>
>>54477470
>original Space Hulk board game
>stories about Deathwing Terminators fighting Genestealers on different planets
>new Space Hulk board game
>Deathwing: Terminator video game
If the Dark Angels fight Genestealers, it's just straight-up Humans vs Xenos action, no Fallen involved.
>>
>>54477509
>Deathwing: Terminator video game
Sorry, the new Space Hulk: Deathwing game. Derp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGmmXd8r4YQ
>>
>>54477470
Some of the older DA stories pity them against genestealers, including one notable one where a group of Dark Angel terminators return to their recruitment world to search for prospects and discover gene stealers have taken root. The squad cleanses the area/continent/world?(it's not clear) alone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.