[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1629: Sexy Ass Demons Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 69

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54460843
>>
>>54467878
But what if I don't want ass demons, sexy or otherwise?
>>
>>54467878
Get rid of this thread, Red tainted it.
>>
What would I need to go to the Inheritance Cycle and 1-up the elves there, considering how arrogant they are.
>>
>>54467909
But this is something Val said last thread, anon. Is everything tainted now?
>>
>>54467896
Make them watch all the Shrek movies. They'll get offended and leave once they realize the implication.
>>
Does the Mibu clan have any animals associated with it?
>>
>>54467935
Which Mibu clan?
>>
How intimate is the connection between a Spider-Man Symbiote and its Host? More specifically, if the Host is a Vampire with a weakness to Sunlight, would the full-body covering of the Symbiote protect the Host from this weakness, or would the Symbiote inherit its Hosts weakness?
>>
>>54467935
Angler fish.
>>
>>54467935
The SBer.
>>
>>54467909
>Get rid of this thread, Timmy tainted it.
Never your waifu, Timmy. No matter how much you cry.
>>
Incase anyone wants it here is the Red Eyes Black Dragon Writefagging. It is quite nice.

https://pastebin.com/K01iuDvA
>>
>>54467921
He hates all of us, in his eyes everything here is already tainted. Best just to ignore the maladjusted misanthrope.
>>
>>54467946
samurai deeper kyo
>>
>>54467992
But he'll taint any thread senpai.
>>
>>54467935
Not that I recall. They focused alot on alchemy and taoism.
The MC uses the four guardian beasts for his attacks, if that helps.
>>
>>54468016
I think fire birds but that might just be Kyo.
>>
>>54468017
Wow, are you being a straight-man, or did the mockery go right over your head?

>>54468030
That is one of his techniques, but I don't know if he got it from the Mibu or from elsewhere.
>>
>>54467912
Better magic. Tons of magic systems have advantages over the ancient language. Harry Potter can do way more with way less energy, for example.

Meta-knowledge to know more than they do and out-smug them.

Destroy the Empire, bring back the dragons, all without their help. Let them sit in their forests, cut off from the world. The best way to one-up them would be to make them completely irrelevant.
>>
>>54467935
Hate to be a dick here, but have you checked the wiki?
>>
>>54468065
To be fair, the wiki is utter shit.
>>
>>54468057
>make them completely irrelevant.
Oh, yeeesss. That is the best way to deal with those arrogant idiots.
>>
>>54468081
When the rest of the world says "Elves? What's that?" Then you know you've won.
>>
So, combo idea. Enlightened Self-Interest from Worm, Sage of the Forest from Hero BBS, and Butterfly Revolution from Jorge Joestar. All three make your actions have huge effects on the world through a cascading series of coincidences. Enlightened Self-Interest makes it so that the effects are a net positive for others. Butterfly Revolution makes it so that the effects are a net positive for you. All three together and I'm pretty sure that just by existing a chain of coincidences will happen that makes the world a utopia and grants you everything you ever wanted that could be found in that world. You buy a danish, and the increased sales of that danish shop cascade and improve the economy and use/distribution of resources until world hunger is ended. And then the danish shop makes really good danishes, from then on, and gives you the recipe.
>>
I wonder how Death of the Endless would respond to me being a fragment of Death from Soul Eater.
>>
>>54464592
I never felt comfortable taking this as a gauntlet, because I felt getting Three stars was very implausible, and had a large luck and political component.
And taking it as a jump added a fail condition besides dying, and that also made me uncomfortable.

Some things.
>Keep a Restaurant going and, within 10 years, earn not one, not two, but three Michelin Stars
This makes it sound like you need to get three stars or fail the jump.
> If you earn your star before the 10th year, you may decide to stay until 10 years are up.
This makes it sound like you only need one star to succeed. Some clarity would be nice.
Also, I'd like to suggest a Tiered system, where getting one star means you pass the gauntlet (you keep the stuff you spent CP on when you leave the gauntlet) and then getting two or three stars gets you better rewards (the restraint having stand ins of you, effortless auto updating cuisine, free universal catering, universal reputation for excellence split among the star, more stars = more rewards)

>If the Restaurant is destroyed through no fault of your own, it will be repaired in 1 month and reopen
I'd keep this, even in the challenge mode. instead of saying
>If your restaurant gets destroyed by Galactus because you opened it in Marvel’s New York, or Cersei Lanister destroys it in a green fireball, or something similar, you lose.
No one wants to Have a Chain ending event because of Giant Alien Goldfish Poop falling from outer space totals their restaurant.
>If you go out of business, that is a fail state for the jump, and ends the chain
Gauntlets should not have a chain ending fail condition. The point of gauntlets is failure costs you what you got in the gauntlet, but not your entire chain.
>>
>>54468143
Far as I know, that "Death" is less a cosmic pillar of existence and more like the sort of thing her brother Dream either rules over, or has to kick out of the cosmic larder.

Probably just smile and wish you a nice day, like most other people.
>>
>>54468057
Speaking of Harry Potter, should I use Prey neuromods to grant him Dumbledore's skill and magical knowledge?
>>
>>54468139
Castle of Puzzles has something similar, and I'm almost completely certain there's another somewhere, but I can't remember from which jump specifically.
>>
>>54468143
She's pretty friendly with anthropomorphic embodiments of the concept of death, so long as they don't start anything that could mess with the cosmic balance on a grand scale. Remember, she's not herself an embodiment or avatar of death, she IS death, and it just so happens that the DC universe is a place where abstract concepts are able to have their own personalities. So she's perfectly fine with the idea that there are many incarnations of death, because they're not really moving in on her turf. They're just highlighting a perspective on her.
>>
>>54468139
>>54468216
Don't know if it's what I was thinking of, but Incredibles has a perk that makes your heroic deeds have a disproportionately large impact on society.
>>
It's too bad we don't have a Save State perk.
>>
>>54468300
the original pokemon jump has one.
>>
File: ShitposterWarning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
ShitposterWarning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>54468300
So you can go and rape Pokémon characters? I think not.
>>
>>54468315
Not valid.

>>54468318
As if you couldn't with psionics? Or countless other things in the Chain?
>>
Alright I think I'm finally satisfied with the selection of perks available.

Anything anyone wants to bring up before I shift my focus towards cleaning up the language, formatting, spelling, and grammar for the final version?
>>
>>54467909
Yiff in hell, furfag
>>
>>54468349
Any chance you can give us several examples of what an Impeller field can do in the notes?
>>
>>54468343
>Not valid.
Use it if you feel like it though. Single Player game.
>>
>>54468408
I have a 10 000CP homebrew rule!
>>
>>54467953
>How intimate is the connection between a Spider-Man Symbiote and its Host?
Typically symbiotes form a deep attachment to their first host and then never really fully bond to any additional host. In most incarnations Venom keeps trying to go back to Spiderman despite everything it goes through with Eddie, and Carnage is practically inseparable from it's host.

Mentally and emotionally the symbiotes can amplify emotions and their goal is to permanently bond with their host, however some like Hybrid seem to not do that and I think you can overcome the symbiote that with enough willpower.

Also one of the main reasons for why the symbiotes are depicted as being so dangerous is because they take on some of the personality traits of their hosts and parents. Venom was rejected by it's first host then bonded to someone who only wanted revenge. Carnage was born was Venom, inherited some of it's negative traits, then bonded to a psychopathic murderer, so it never really had a chance to be anything but dangerous.

Toxin, the symbiote born from carnage, was bonded to a cop and eventually got to be used for good after a lot of effort. So it's possible.

As for physical attachments, symbiotes can speak to their hosts telepathically and I think you still feel their pain while they're bonded to you. Also Carnage, Toxin, and the symbiotes in the Ultimate Spider-Man jump can hide in your blood.

If Bodacious Babes anon ever shows up again, ask him. He knows more about Marvel symbiotes than I do.
>>
>>54468439
Good for you.
>>
>>54468143
Well, keep in mind that Soul Eater Death isn't just the Grim Reaper, he's also the Great Old One of the Madness of Order. So, as a Fragment of him, expect her to focus more on that aspect of yourself compared to you being a personification of Death.
>>
>>54468400
Yeah I'll add some examples. There's a reason why the notes currently just say its capable of all sorts of bullshit because we have examples of stuff like this

>With a silent snarl of frustration on your face, you retract your medical module, with so many biological abnormalities simultaneously occurring, the use of chemical remedies are out of the question and appropriate nanomachines would take too long to manufacture. Your Impeller suffuses the Instructor, easily pushing through her still weak field and you manually correct some of the major issues, manually resetting her heart activity, reinflating her lungs and reopening several major blood vessels that had collapsed and removing clots. If this was your own body, you could have resolved every issue with your Impeller, but lacked the complete awareness that you would have of your own body and you dared not use high band scans on an exposed human body, Valkyrie or not. Your Impeller is also obstructed from forming a higher fidelity picture of the Instructor's body by her Impeller as it constantly regenerates and the two fields clash.
>>
>>54468458
Can I waifu my Symbiote?

>>54468473
Shitposting isn't fun when you respond in a level headed fashion.
>>
Help.

My Symbiote abandoned me and fused with a Blackened Denarius. I think it was Tarsiel. I'm not entirely sure. I didn't exactly have time to check.

Help.
>>
>>54468439
That's called a challenge SB-kun.
>>
>>54468538
Quick grab a towel!
>>
>>54468500
It was shitposting? I didn't realized. I apologize for my lack of attention.
>>
>>54468538
You needed worthy opponents.
>>
>>54468538
>Symbiotes abandoning their spou... I mean host
I think she was mind controlled, anon.
>>
Bringing back request for Monster of the Week powers fron last thread. So far we have Sailor Moon Daimon Seeds (you only get 6), Demon Spawning from Hero BBS (weakens you to make them), and Chest of Demons from Minish Cap (good for armies of mooks, but not hjgh tier badies). Anybody else have any suggestions?
>>
>>54468559
Okay, now what? It's blue and fluffy and a beach towel if that matters.

>>54468569
This feels like a little overkill!

>>54468583
I'm not really worried about the why at the moment. I'm worried about the amount of magical power and raw technology I invested into the Symbiote up until now.

Do you know how long it's been since I cast my own spells?!
>>
>>54468538
They're playing hard to get. It's fine.
>>
>>54468538
Kill them all Anon
>>
>>54468607
Gemcraft, mate. Really, there's an entire tree for it.
>>
>>54468616
>Magic
>No mind control immnity
>>
>>54468607
Power rangers has a monster maker and make my monster grow.
>>
File: Punch1.jpg (23KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Punch1.jpg
23KB, 500x387px
>>54468616
>not having backups upon backups
its like you don't want to be prepared for when something like this happens anon.
>>
>>54468538
Desu it's fine, I'm pretty sure they'll break up when the fallen realises your symbiote has the wrong kind of soul to power itself with.

Worst to worst, any Denarian not named Nicodemus, Tessa, probably Magog and probably Ursiel can be wasted by a sniper rifle. So don't worry if you gotta knock some sense into them.
>>
>>54468480
>>54468220
>>54468184

That is too bad I wanted her to run up to me and give me a hug saying something like nice to meet you bro.
>>
>>54468607
The seeds replenish, though. Is that not in the perk description?
>>
File: Carnage(small).jpg (270KB, 760x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage(small).jpg
270KB, 760x1052px
>>54468500
>Can I waifu my Symbiote?

Yes you can, Cassidy did

>>54468616

Why did it abandon you anon?
>>
>>54468607
Well, Kamen Rider offers a variety of options. If we're going with just ways to make them instead of converting humans into them, for borderline ethical reasons, then Phantoms, Yummy, Inves and Mirror Monsters are things you could just make.
>>
File: 1500578238337.jpg (200KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1500578238337.jpg
200KB, 1000x1001px
>>54468607
Well, there Gem Science from Steven Universe that would allow you to make Gem Soldiers of your very own given time and sufficiently advanced incubation chambers. Buying a Kindergarten would probably be a good idea, if only to study the mechanics behind it.

You can also learn how to build Golems of all kinds in Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen. Or you could become a Pumpkin and make hordes of Pumpkin warriors to control. Or, hell, a Pumpkin Dragon if you want to go really crazy and make Undead Dragons to control.

That's all I got off the top of my head.
>>
>>54468607
Well if you just want to make monsters to throw at people you could use Geneforge's shaping magic. Might want to pick up Safety First from Cardcapturer Sakura first though.
>>
how would a black blood weapon and a symbiote get along?
>>
>>54468670
Oh, she'd do that if she ran into you, if she thought it would make you feel better. She's very friendly. It's just that getting her attention is pretty hard, because she's also very busy. There's one way that's guaranteed to work, but I don't think you'd like it.
>>
>>54468702
>a Pumpkin Dragon

...wut
>>
>>54468630
Not familiar with that setting. What is it about?

>>54468636
Eait really? You can get the monster maker from there? I honestly wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>54468670
Anon, anon, anon.

My point was she WOULD do that if you went out of your way to meet her (well, in a magic way, not the suicide way), whether you're a pseudo-psychopomp or not.
>>
>>54468726
Depends on what kind of relationship you have with your Black Blood Weapon. If it's something like what Crona and Ragnarok have, like siblings, then they'd probably get along, though it might be grudging on the part of the Symbiote given how Yandere-ish they tend to be. If the Black Blood Weapon is ALSO a Yandere for you, however, expect them to constantly be at each other's throats.
>>
>>54468782
>expect them to constantly be at each other's throats.

Which might also be your throat at the time.
>>
Does being descended from Soul Eater's Death risk anything with you and Kid both having Sanzu Lines?
>>
>>54468735
A short while after I made Ogre Battle, an Anon pointed out that the way I had worded the explanation sentence under Classes left people free to take both the path of "Scales and Fire" and "Pumpkins and Straw". While this was not what I had initially intended, I found the idea so amusing I left the wording the way it was.

So if people want, they can go to Ogre Battle, get transformed into a Dragon, then recreated as an undead Dragon with a massive Pumpkin for a head. And considering you're paying for both of these, I felt it was fair you gained the abilities of both.

Which means the ability to create other Pumpkin-headed Undead Dragons among other things.
>>
>>54468823
Nothing happened to the Kishin when Kid connected them all, well other than that Kid did use the powerup to blast the Kishin.
>>
>>54468823
Doesn't the Fragment option specifically say that you can't do what Kid did and replace your progenitor?
>>
>>54468748
Yep its a 400 cp item called a monstermatic.
>>
>>54468677
What? ...oh there is an updated version of the jump. Never mind on that point then.
>>
>>54468823
Nope. As the description states, you're more like Asura, in that while you won't outright replace your Progenitor (like Kid did with Death), you'll be able to become a Great Old One on your own someday. Much like Asura, you have nothing to fear from Kid replacing Death.
>>
>>54468854
>>54468862
>>54468903
Oops. Reading fail.
>>
File: halfling with hamsters.jpg (98KB, 453x900px) Image search: [Google]
halfling with hamsters.jpg
98KB, 453x900px
Dwarf or Halfling, /jc/?
>>
>>54469072
Halfling everywhere except Dragonlance.
>>
File: 56148498411.jpg (65KB, 378x555px) Image search: [Google]
56148498411.jpg
65KB, 378x555px
>>54469072
Dire Halflings Fuck Yeah!
>>
>>54469072
Dwarfling. A miniaturized one. Maximize the smol.
>>
>>54469108
Ugh. You're such an SBer. Seriously, it's really damn obvious. I can't understand why you feel the need to inflict your presence upon this community.
>>
What jumps let me become a concept?
>>
File: I fucked up.jpg (41KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
I fucked up.jpg
41KB, 720x447px
>>54469108
>pic
...huh.
>>
>>54469132
Ugh. You're such a shitposter. Seriously, it's really damn obvious. I can't understand why you feel the need to inflict your presence upon this community.
>>
>>54469132
Invalid anon. Needs a replacement.
>>
A question about Hero BBS: When Kamidachi's entry says that it isn't available for import as an item, does that mean that it can't be imported as an item in future jumps or is it just referring to how the other deredachis can have items imported to be them? Because I need to give my blade as El of Shadow as much defense penetration as possible, and merging it with Kamidachi through an import option would be very good for that.
>>
File: tesla gnome.jpg (175KB, 652x899px) Image search: [Google]
tesla gnome.jpg
175KB, 652x899px
>>54469093
That's when you go Gnome. What could go wrong?
>>
>>54468903
On the subject of Soul Eater, can anybody explain what the big deal about Bushin is? I was surprised to see Anti-Demon Wavelength replaced as the ultimate capstone of the perkline, since I was given to understand it was basically the most powerful anti-magic thing in the setting.
>>
>>54468748
There are lots of places with monster making options. With as many jumps as we have it's not that strange.
>>
>>54469190
Ugh. You're such a community. Seriously, it's really damn presence. I can't understand why you feel the need to inflict your shitposter upon this obvious.
>>
>>54469203
No imports at all for Kami whether before or after. It wants you to suffer for grabbing the best weapon that also has Gil levels of annoyance.

If you want a weapon with penetration grab Mucro Regis from Blazblue maybe find a way to combine them since I am unsure if it allows imports in the jump
>>
>>54469203
You can't import them into a different item, and a different item can't be imported into them. They're inviolate and unchangeable.
>>
>>54469213
Thedepartmentofengineeringwhichisstudyingtheeffectsofdragonorbradiationonlocalpopulationsduringdragonwars is hiring.
>>
>>54469236
>>54469246
Yeah, I figured that was the deal going on with it. Have to make the ultimate super-sword balanced somehow. Damn. As for Mucro Regis, I've been considering it, but I want something that has an absolute defense-ignoring property. Mucro Regis is just "really good at ignoring defenses, and gets better the more energy/willpower you put into a slash". Are there any perks that would give defense-ignoring properties? Because I'm turning my sword into a companion through Soul Eater so I can give them some other perks (Reactor from Seven Deadly Sins so that wounds it inflicts don't heal, combined with Venomous Touch of a Man from Noblesse so that the enemy's power is weakened so long as the wound remains. Very nasty combo). So I could throw it on there that way.
>>
Val, NuBee... question about Racial Perks
Are they discounted for being that race, since you say "They work like Origin Perks."
If they're exclusive and discounted, wouldn't it make sense to just list the discounted price. If they're not discounted, they don't work like Origin Perks.

To clarify, does an Earth Shaman have to pay 300 to be a shaman, then 100 to get Doe Eyed, 300 to get Tree Hugger, and 600 to get Tree Hugs or does the Earth Shaman's list look like this Earth Shaman 300, Doe Eyed Free, Tree Hugger 150, Tree Hugs 300?

Because if it's Not discounted, 600 is a lot for a one up.
>>
File: Wee Sing.pdf (190KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Wee Sing.pdf
190KB, 1x1px
Here's the next version of my Wee Sing jump. I adjusted the Story of a Song perk since it was one of the more OP/meta of the perks, and I think it's more reasonable now.

Please let me know if there is anything else that needs consideration.
>>
>>54469213
>going Gnome
>ever
Everything can and will go wrong.
>>
>>54469297
Some anon posted this. Also look at Final Fantasy 1.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54424477/#54431530
>>
>>54469384
Thank you, anon. I shall see what I can find.
>>
>>54469384
But is it really even possible too be "edgy enough"?
>>
>>54468349
Valkyrie Battleship option? I wanna go fight Abraxas.
>>
>>54469317
>Magic is Ageless
Oh, hey, it's that thing that you thought could be used to bypass the abnormality restriction and that lots of people would care about.
>>
File: 1251598548726.jpg (107KB, 686x734px) Image search: [Google]
1251598548726.jpg
107KB, 686x734px
>>54469429
Sure. You just have to go hyperdimensional bismuth mode.
>>
>>54466361
Yo!
Manyfist
>For Arrowverse should Martians & Kryptonians be 800cp or 600cp?
I thought Sugergirl was getting it's own jump because different dimension and all?
Right now Arrowverse just has so much stuff you could probably break it into a low power Arrow jump and high power Legends of Flash if you wanted to watch a marathon of all the shows looking for other stuff to put in (That would take a lot of work, so I'm not saying you have to do it, but adding Supergirl to the existing jump is overkill)
>>
>>54468400
You ever read the Culture? Impeller Fields can basically do Effector bullshit while doubling as a force field.
>>
>>54469317
>by simply tapping the top of a food with your finger you can cause it to split evenly into any number of pieces you desire; each piece will be half the size of the whole food, no matter how many pieces it is split into.
What's "a food"? Just a piece of toy food, or real food too? Does "magically creating" toy food require you to prepare it magically, or is it more like spontaneous summoning/ Does splitting "a food" affect its nutritional value?
>>
>>54469585
Seconding this.
>>
>>54469317
Desu Magic Ribbon seems more like an item.
>>
>>54469599
>Expecting anyone to read that
>>
>>54469599
>You ever read the Culture?
Sorry I have not read it, but I have heard it mentioned.
>>
>>54469312
Good question. Alose

>-"Ornamental Piece" (50CP): Did I say you may personalize your weapon form "within reason" before?
Nevermind that if you purchase this. You can jam as many ribbons, wads of fluff, colors and complicated
etchings as you want on there!
You wanna to be a scythe with a rainbow blade, leather grips and eyeball etchings all over the place?
>Go for it. Become as gaudy as you want for just 100CP. I'll even throw in the ability to add additional decoration at your leisure.

that has two prices. Is it 50 and the 100 is a relic of the old price? Is it 50+50 to add aditional decorations at whim, or is it 50+100 for that?
>>
>>54468349
If you import a power armor with an AI into the Valk, dies it now have two AIs (well, 1 1/2 considering how the Valk AI sorta isn't)?
>>
So somebody was talking about blue mages last thread and someone else said they were in final fantasy, what is a blue mage?
>>
>>54469746
I suspect that it's a relic of the old pricing, but we'll have to wait for NuBee or Val to be sure.

That said, I'm tempted to import my Intelligent Device as a Demon Weapon. For some reason I have this image of Soul using gratuitous engrish lines and firing pink armageddon beams in my mind.
>>
>>54468439
>10 000CP homebrew rule!
Hmm. I wonder. What about a Spawn style Jumpchain. You start with a large, fixed amount of CP. 10,000 CP, 100,000 CP, or maybe even 1,000,000 CP. When it is all spent the chain ends.

Drawbacks don't give more CP, but make spending CP in that jump more efficient. You can't just keep taking drawbacks to keep jumping forever, a +100 CP drawback wouldn't give you 100 more CP, but make a matching 100 CP spent in the jump twice as efficient. Getting full benefit of 600 CP of drawbacks requires spending at least 600 CP from your pool.

You'd also have to spend a minimum amount of CP to get freebies.
>>
>>54469961
Blue Mage is a class/character archetype in the Final Fantasy games. They're defined by their ability to use spells and attacks normally restricted to enemies. How they acquire them varies from game to game, but the most common is that if they survive getting hit by an attack, they learn it. It's potentially a very powerful class, but since they tend to be finicky and ineffective in the early game they're usually neglected by the player and therefore underleveled by the time you run into enemies worth learning attacks from.
>>
>>54469533
Well, I think the perk fits well with the context of the videos. There are a couple different cases throughout the series where the adults, in sharp contrast to the usual "fantasy only exists in the child's mind", are actively involved and part of the magical events going on.

>>54469649
That's a good point, but it's more something that you can produce at will from your body. Plus, I was running out of Animal ideas; given that in some of the videos the line between animals and toys is kind of blurred, I had a few issues. I'll take another gander to see if I can find an adequate replacement if this doesn't work out.

>>54469624
Sorry, I didn't think that deeply when I was setting up the perk. Magically creating the toy food would be sort of a spontaneous summon, I guess. Since the Muffin Man used his power to cut up the toy muffin evenly, I'm assuming that it would work on both toy food and real food. And the nutritional value for each piece of split food would be the same as the normal piece, I think, just a smaller serving size (half the standard serving size).
>>
File: 1244502124184.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1244502124184.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Currently doing a 2-player chain with my wife. What are some settings that feature small teams/duos etc? Tentative plans to do Inheritance Cycle and Pacific Rim. Also open to settings with good teamwork perks or anything in that vein.
>>
>>54469216
I think that's supposed to be what Endgame Black Star was like. In the manga, Black Star by the end was one of the most powerful members of the cast, only surpassed by the Great Old Ones and (arguably) Endgame Crona. He was able to fight alongside Kid after he became the new Great Old One of Order and keep up, and together the two of them were able to reach a stalemate with the much older Great Old One Asura, though if I remember right he was starting to gain the advantage on them when Maka and Crona put their plan into action.
>>
>>54470035
soul eater,symbiont,Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1
>>
>>54469961
Basically you learn magical powers by getting hit with magical powers, afterwhich point your body somehow instinctively remembers how to cast that same power. The justification for how this occurs varies between settings.
It's not "every magical power", though, but rather there is a special set of magical powers in each game that are learnable by getting hit by them. These powers are only learnable through this method, so it's closer to imagine them not as "generic magic" but more like "magic obtained by monsters".
This seems limiting, and oftentimes Blue Magic isn't as good a battering ram as normal old Black Magic is, but Blue Magic also isn't really divided up into "almost all healing/offensive" spells like White and Black Magic are, and there are some really great Blue Magic spells that you can't replicate with other forms of magic.
So it varies from game to game.

Although, there IS a "learn any spell, ever, as long as you can survive getting hit with said spell" Blue Mage class in 8-Bit Theater... but that's not purchasable with CP, and it's mostly just used as an element to make fun of the idea of "get hit with magic, learn magic" idea, since the character who learns it is usually the butt of slapstick. And it's actually even pretty weak even then, by the standards of bullshit that happens in that frankly ridiculous setting!

Anyway, I'm sure someone will try to yell at me for trying to enforce limits or something like that, so just fanwank responsibly.
>>
>>54470035
Soul Eater, Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 (the W stuff, to be specific), Gurren Lagann, all the Digimon, Exalted technically (Solars, Lunars, and Infernals, to be specific).
>>
>>54470035
TOME has "And Together, They're the Twin Blades!"
>>
>>54470089
Put your trip back on, Red.
>>
>>54469518
>Valkyrie Battleship option?
Not really sure how to balance that CP wise considering a Valkyrie Battleship is essentially a Valkyrie frame that has integrated a huge amount of components that it can't store all of. Plus honestly I'm still not 100% sure what they are capable of even after going through the thread a dozen times.

>>54469873
That is question I've been debating about. Either your imported AI replaces the Valk AI or they sort of merge but stay separate. Both Kandakara and Durga have hints of sapience.

I say just fluff it how ever you want. Have the imported AI replace/subsume the one you get from the Core or have them stay completely separate or have them act separate but be connected/merged.
>>
>>54470035
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance uses small teams of 5. There's also the Mega Man games, the later ones feature both Mega Man and Zero, so you could imitate that. Teen Titans is also a great cape setting for small teams. Adventure Time seems like a fun place to tag team random dungeons. And, if you don't mind something a little more punishing, Crypt of the Necrodancer would allow you two to refine your dancing skills.

I promise I'll stop shilling now.
>>
>Jorge Joestar Jump
>Wolfenstein the New Order Jump
>Soul Eater Jump Update
Val and NuBee have gone mad with jumpmaking power.
>>
>>54470172
So how big are Valkyries? I am wondering since it only lets us import power armour and can assume they are just a bit bigger then humans.
>>
>>54470172
>Plus honestly I'm still not 100% sure what they are capable of even after going through the thread a dozen times.
Ask the QM?
>>
>>54470228
That would require him to have an SB account? Are you implying he's an SVer, anon? That's a pretty hefty accusation, you know.
>>
>>54470228
No, please don't name-drop us tho.
>>
>>54470209
They're funky. Normal Valks are power-armor size, but they can integrate a fucking insane amount of stuff. Like, the arcologies are technically giant Valks sorta, and there's Valk Battleships which are exactly what the name implies.
>>
>>54470248
>Sufficient Battles
>Space Velocity
>>
>>54470001
>>54470089
Thanks for the info, guys. I've wondered this for a while.
>>
>>54470027
Oh, no, no, no. You haven't "finished" your Bone jump. It's done when the thread says it's done. Please refrain from such ridiculous displays of arrogance in the future.
>>
>>54470277
So it's basically become a generic term for "frame that things attach to?"
>>
>>54470277
Now I wonder what would happen if I threw several gundams from different series on it.
>>
How well would an adult dragon from bastard fare in the 4th holy grail war?
>>
>>54470307
This is an invalid anon. We're still waiting on Val to find a replacement for it.
>>
>>54470277
>integrate
What does that entail, exactly? Are they just storing it, or using it to upgrade themselves a la a tech-absorption ability?
>>
>>54470307
This line of shitposting is a seriously dead horse. If you want to fool anyone, avoid the term "arrogance", especially in relation to a jump's state of completeness.
>>
>>54470314
That's what they do. Like, the "armor" part of the Valk for most characters is just some powered armor that got absorbed. Anna is the only exception I can think of because I'm pretty sure she didn't have any powered armor where she was.
>>
>>54470164
She's become insufferable ever since she got shown how much of a bitch she is.
>>
Could I use Dark Merchant from Ravenloft to trade away racial weaknesses?
>>
>>54470333
A NuAnon, you might say.
>>
>>54470307
I'm sorry. The last time I posted the jump here, the only response I got was a cartilage joke, so I thought everyone was fine with it. Then I saw that someone had posted a copy of the jump onto the drive, so I thought that people were implying that they were satisfied with the jump.

If you feel that the jump is not finished, please let me know why, and what I can do to improve things. Without feedback, it's tough to know what to change.
>>
>>54470338
Stores and upgrades the integrated gear over time.
>>
>>54468349
Typo in Items:Valkyrie Core & Frame
> Its only limitations are storage compacity
Should be "capacity"

>Archology
"Arcology" is correct. Typo appears more than once.
>>
>>54470277
What they said.

>>54470314
More like integrated with a Valkyrie Core but yeah.

Here's the QM's definition of a Valkyrie Frame
>Valkyrie Frame: The Valkyrie Core along with all the components* synchronised to it. That's it, nothing else to it.

>*Component: Anything synchronised to the Valkyrie Core.

In the early days before the war people synced to a Core would integrate and operate stuff like water purifiers and solar grids.

>>54470338
>What does that entail, exactly? Are they just storing it, or using it to upgrade themselves a la a tech-absorption ability?
Its more like installing programs on a computer. You can store stuff without integrating it. And you can integrate equipment that you don't yet have room to store but are within the range of your Impeller.

>>54470495
>"Arcology" is correct. Typo appears more than once.
Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>54470451
I wouldn't say that.
You're the only one harping on jumpmakers despite never contributing anything beyond pure unadulterated shit. I'm guessing you were dropped on your head repeatedly as a child. This was most likely intentional, in a misguided attempt to make you worth something, Obviously the attempt failed.
>>
>>54468349
For the sake of the power armour import would an Infinite Stratos count?
>>
>>54470035
Sly Cooper, and to a degree Kingdom Hearts.
/shill
>>
>>54470454
I think Bone is pretty much done. Ignore arrogantanon.

>>54470522
Don't suppose you could find an image that's similar to a Valkyrie Core?
>>
>>54470544
Yes.

>>54470555
>Don't suppose you could find an image that's similar to a Valkyrie Core?
A Core or Frame?
>>
File: tiny spider.gif (929KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tiny spider.gif
929KB, 500x269px
>>54469118
>maximize the smol

Didn't Konata have a list of perks/races for maximizing smol?
>>
>>54470035
Soul Eater could qualify. Especially a meister/weapon pair.
>>
>>54470536
It was a joke anon. Cause, you know, NuBee. NuAnon
>>
>>54470569
>Yes
Great now my conquest shall begin.
>>
Is there any jump that lets us BE the Mecha? Aside from Gargantia, as I am unsure of how the Idiosyncratic import thing for it works.
>>
>>54470569
>A Core or Frame?
Uh, either, I guess.
>>
>>54470570
>That picture
REVEAL YOUR SECRETS!
>>
>>54470570
Think so? I also vaguely remember something about all the options totalling to a negative height, what with a bunch of "you're x feet shorter now" options.
>>
>>54470570
>that gif
The ending caught me totally offguard. I thought it would turn out to be a misunderstanding and that the spider girl would part on good terms with both of them. Instead she fed the girl to her mother and then brainwashed the guy so he would be her husbando. Made all the cute scenes earlier taste sour.
>>
File: IMG_1280.jpg (532KB, 2073x3110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1280.jpg
532KB, 2073x3110px
Question about Raimi Spider-Man.

Can I take Black Cat with the canon companion option, even if she only exists in this universe via the Populated drawback?

Or can I only take characters who were actually in the movies?
>>
>>54470569
In the Valkyrie Frame section:
>Integrated technology can either be stored within the core expressed
I'm guessing there should be an "or" in there:
>within the core or expressed
>>
>>54470600
Transformers?

Also, you could sleeve into one with Eclipse Phase stuff. Or just upgrade a robot altform.
>>
>>54470638
>spoilers
I hate it. Oh do I ever hate it.
>>
>>54470659
Well I wanted to be the Mecha so I could import myself as other mecha like having GN particles for example.
>>
>>54470600
Transformers,Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3,eclipse phase with some time investment on your part,Asura’s Wrath.
>>
>>54470602
The PDF should have a picture of Anna's frame Durga in the Valkyrie Frame section, does it not show up for you?

Here's fanart someone did of Sandra's frame

And I don't really have a pic of a Core but this official description should let you picture it.

>Golf to tennis ball sized orb, size is indicative of nothing. Generally white, occasionally shaded, colour is indicative of nothing. Glows softly, emitting enough to be always just above background ambient light.
>>
>>54470679
oh also, not sure if it's considered valid , but also undocumented features.
>>
>>54470647
I'm going to say yes, but remember any such extra characters would be versions that 'fit in' with the setting, so trying to take one of the mythic spider entities from the comics would be a no-go, but Black Cat is fine.

As an aside, you also can't take any of the villains from The Amazing Target!
>>
>>54470669
Right? I actually haven't watched it again after I saw the ending, just didn't feel right after that.
>>
>>54470067
So...basically, your kung fu is so strong you can beat up Cthulhu?
>>
>>54470708
Ah thanks. Probably didn't show on the pdf because phone.
>>
File: Wee Sing.pdf (192KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Wee Sing.pdf
192KB, 1x1px
If the overall consensus is that my Bone jump is finished, and no one has further comments on it, I'd like to continue discussing my Wee Sing jump.

I think I found a replacement perk for the Magic Ribbon: The Fly Has Married the Bumblebee. I also switched around the prices for a couple of the other Animal perks.
>>
>>54470716

Would she have the bad luck powers she has in the comics right now, albeit nerfed to fit the setting's power level?

Or would she just be an athletic woman who uses acrobatics and the occasional to get around like Catwoman?
>>
>>54470659
>>54470681
>>54470712

Well the Transformers option is a good one, no idea how I missed it. I can make my own mecha and have it imported instead of buying one? I thought I was stuck having to buy one this whole time.

Thanks you 2 for the help.
>>
>>54470708
>no helmet
then again, it is Sandra
[hair intensifies]
>>
>>54470763
>ocassional to get around

I meant 'the occasional gadget to get around'.
>>
>>54470762
I have no clue what the duck this jump is based on.
>>
File: azif inverted.jpg (128KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
azif inverted.jpg
128KB, 700x700px
Is there any hope of a sequal to the Zerg jump? (It indicates there is supposed to be a Terran and Protoss jump, then I found a text only Terran jome that does not jove with the Zerg jump so.. )

Also I'm looking for jumps that have bioweapons/horrors as parat of the theme.
>>
>>54470754
Basically, yeah. Keep in mind though that it was only by working with Kid that he was able to fight Asura to a stalemate, and even then Asura would have eventually turned the tide in his favor had it not been for Maka and Crona working together to seal him away, at the cost of the latter being trapped with him.
>>
>>54470818
I think the guy who did it is working on World of Warcraft, maybe ask him when that's done?

>inb4 the shitposter goes "so, never"
>inb4 he tries to pretend anyone agrees with him
>>
I'm surprised the drive doesn't have a Re: Monster jump, considering what it is. I should probably be impressed.
>>
>>54470776
>Well the Transformers option is a good one, no idea how I missed it. I can make my own mecha and have it imported instead of buying one? I thought I was stuck having to buy one this whole time.

of course you can make your own mecha,or steal one if you can fit in your warehouse somehow it won't have CP insurance Barring extraordinary circumstances, such as Fusing a CP item 2. It with something like the plane import in Macross or it being small enough that you could fuse it with the CP item in the MCU part 2 jump
>>54470818
prototype And warframe immediately spring to mind.
>>
>>54470824
I really don't know anything about Soul Eater, did Kid coat his fists in death energy or something? If you had the Anti-Demon Wavelength could you use that instead?
>>
File: GwenCute.jpg (170KB, 336x675px) Image search: [Google]
GwenCute.jpg
170KB, 336x675px
>>54469585
I tried to watch Supergirl but it was like watching paint dry. I couldn't get through first season and no one was really wanting to pick it up.

As for Arrow being separated. That'd be too much work on my end. There's a ton of overlapping character types between Arrow & Flash. I'm just gonna leave the jump as is. You're right it's a pretty beefy jump as is.

If someone wants to put up with the SJW stuff & make the jump. You have my blessings to do so. I tried to watch S1 & even parts of S2. However it was all "YAY GIRL POWER" "WE'RE OPPRESSED!" "LET ME THROW MY POLITICS IN YOUR FACE". Yet Kara was constantly acting like an idiot, but no one called her out on it.

Only worth while character was J'onn who was played by a great actor, actually had good writing, and was very non-SJW.

I feel that breaking it up would ruin things for a lot of people. Also I'm not very creative at the moment, that spark has kinda left me for awhile now. I haven't even been able to start a chain.
>>
>>54470818
>Also I'm looking for jumps that have bioweapons/horrors as parat of the theme.
As usual, The Ultimate Lifeform is the answer.
>>
>>54470792
Wee Sing started out as a bunch of music song books and cassette tapes that a couple of teachers began to compile, as they were worried that a lot of old songs from their childhoods were gradually being lost and forgotten. They also wanted to use the music to help children with their cognitive development.

Things culminated in the Wee Sing videos. Each is basically its own, standalone story, usually about an hour long. The general plot of the episodes has some kid character go to some sort of imaginary world and have some fun and games before going home, while also helping people with their problems; said problems were usually to teach lessons being happy with who you are, not taking things from others without permission, and cleaning up/recycling.

And tons of songs, the whole way...
>>
File: Excalibur FOOL.gif (203KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur FOOL.gif
203KB, 400x220px
>>54470914
The answer is Shoggoth actually.
>>
>>54470669
>>54470638
>>54470752
It was an animation student exercise, so the ending was probably suggested by one retard in the group and everyone else was just "Whatever" so he'd stop whining.
>>
>>54470763
>>54470782
Probably just athletics, sorry... I /guess/ you could stretch a subconscious telekinetic knack for inconveniencing opponents? It's a bit of a stretch though...
>>
>>54470818
>jumps that have bioweapons/horrors as parat of the theme.

The Polity (Jaintech)
Eclipse Phase (Exurgents)
Horror Movie (...take your pick)
Lovecraft or any jump with Lovecraft-style drawbacks (shoggoths)
Prototype
Parasyte (possibly)
Perhaps Tokyo Ghoul
>>
File: MHA_012_ALLMIGHT_01.jpg (94KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MHA_012_ALLMIGHT_01.jpg
94KB, 800x450px
On a scale of 1 to 10, how good of an idea would it be to summon pic related for the Holy Grail War?
good enough to take him over a companion?
>>
>>54470908
Someone expressed interest in doing Supergirl when you started talking about racial options in Arrowverse, didn't they?
>>
>>54471007
Do it. Mainly so he can face off with EMIYA and prove that heroism works.
>>
>>54471007
you can't summon living people Kanons
>>
>>54471008
If they did then they can do it. If they're willing to put up with watching it.
>>
If you have a way to insert yourself into the history of the Fate/ universe, could you summon a version of yourself as a Servant? And no, I'm not talking about King Arthur route, I'm referencing the reward for being a Hero of Light in Final Fantasy 1.
>>
>>54471007
Pretty shit, as he's out of commission after like 4 hours max. Wait until post-jump and companion the kid.
>>
>>54470856
Not quite. In Soul Eater, Meisters all have weapon partners that they wield in battle. Well, Kid has two, that take the form of guns. Using them, he's able to turn his soul wavelength into powerful attacks. He can use physical attacks as well, but using Liz and Patty works better for him. Now, an important thing to note about Kid is that he's also a Fragment of Death, which means that he has the same Wavelength as his father, that of the Madness of Order. In the final battle against Asura, Kid became the new Great Old One of Order, succeeding and replacing Death. So, what he did against Asura was use that same Wavelength to strike at Asura, allowing him to hurt his elder sibling. Hurt, not kill, since the Great Old Ones are immortal unless they choose to die in order to have a Fragment take their place.

Now, as for the Anti-Demon Wavelength, that is very effective against creatures born of Madness like Clowns, but it doesn't work quite as well against Asura. It still hurts him, but it wouldn't do as much damage against him as attacks from a fellow Great Old One would.
>>
>>54471064
Making of Myth from Sword and Sorcery is your best bet desu.
>>
>>54471034
Without jumper healing, he's not gonna last to the end of the MHA jump
>>54471020
well, it's either that or Fate/Zero to avert tragedy there
>>
>>54471007
I'd rate it a solid 9. Though he doesn't really fit in any class except for brawler.
>>
>>54471097
I dunno, I'd set him in as Shielder given his true personality.

>>54471093
Thanks.
>>
>>54471096
>Without jumper healing, he's not gonna last to the end of the MHA jump

yes, and? Didn't you heal him? I know I did! Or did you specifically let him die so that you could summon him later?
>>
>>54471064
Check with Valeria, but I think that's a "no".
Only heroic spirits can be summoned as servants, and beings that are still alive don't qualify as heroic spirits.
>>
>>54471123
Damn, you're right. I forgot about that caveat. Back to Plan A it is.
>>
Which upcoming jumps are you /not/ looking forward to?
>>
>>54471123
But just a note here, one spirit can be summoned multiple times at once.
>>
File: All-Might death flags.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
All-Might death flags.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>54471096
I don't think healing is the issue here, since Nighteye used his quirk on him and predicted that All-Might was going to die a nasty death, or something to that effect. That implies to me that he's not going to keel over from his injuries, so healing probably wouldn't help much with that. That is, of course, unless you intend to heal him before he gives Deku OfA so that he can continue being number 1, but at that point you've blown canon so far off course that no one can predict what will happen.

Also,
>Anything killing All Might
>>
>>54470818
>looking for jumps that have bioweapons/horrors
Dead Space (Necromorphs and Markers)
Halo (Flood)
Parasyte (Parasytes)
Symbiote (Symbiotes)
Ultimate Spiderman (Symbiotes)
Kill La Kill (Life fibers)
Warhammer 40k: Tyranid (Tyranids)
Resident Evil (Viruses and parasites)
Geneforge (Shaping, various creatures)
Jurassic Park (Weaponized Dinosaurs)
Prototype (Redlight and Blacklight viruses)
Elfen Lied (Dicloni and the virus.)
Black Bullet (Cursed Children and the virus/monsters.)
Godzilla The series (Kaiju)
Pacific Rim (Break through the rift and steal the aliens Kaiju making tech.)
Skullgirls (Parasites)
Alien (Xenomorphs)
Bloodborne (Old Blood, Beasts and various church experiments)
SCP Foundation (Broodmother perk and various SCPs like 354 and 040 )
Worm (Biosculpting power)
Commorragh (Dark Eldar haemonculus.)
Generator Rex (Nanites/EVOs)
Generic Zombie Apocalypse (Zombie Virus)
Anarchy Reigns (Mutagens)
Fallout (FEV)
Gurren Lagann (Beastmen)
Lovecraft (Elder Things)
FMA (Chimeras)
MCU (Primative Inhuman virus)
KotOR (Rakghoul Virus)
>>
>>54471177
I wasn't looking forward to Black Crusade, but now I'm looking forward to someone else picking it up.
>>
>>54471097
I hear you, but consider this description under EX Mad Enhancement.
>However, in practice, it is impossible for him to talk with an adversary because it will only end up being ineffective in regards to whatever sophistry was tried. He does not make a choice other than to push forward towards his purpose.
>>54471177
there may be settings I'm ambivalent to, but content is the lifeblood of /jc/
>>
>Being that transparent
>>
>>54471196
>>54470847
>Resident Evil
>MCU
>Macross
Invalid and illegal jumps.
>>
File: Christmas miracle.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas miracle.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>54471219
good night Timmy
>>
>>54471177
I'm not looking forward to any of them, life is so horrible that I've lost the capacity to feel joy.
>>
>>54471199
>giving the Symbol of Peace ME
oh shit nigga what are you doing
>>
>>54471082
I see. That's a shame, my old build was very Anti-Demon Wavelength reliant.

I assume using it with a Fragment's latent madness powers would cancel each other out, not empower the attack since it's still technically a kind of madness?
>>
alt chainbuilder anon are you here? I have questions.
>>
>>54471177
Demonbane.
>>
>>54471199
That's... that's scarily appropriate for him.
>>
File: a cold one with the void.jpg (103KB, 1080x1035px) Image search: [Google]
a cold one with the void.jpg
103KB, 1080x1035px
>>54471198
>>54471219
Still making grand proclamations on matters in which you have no authority whatsoever?
>>
>>54471251
Speaking of that can anyone post the latest version of Alt Chain Builder?
>>
Draenei or Worgen and why?
>>
File: Alt-chain builder.pdf (29KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-chain builder.pdf
29KB, 1x1px
>>54471297
This is, I think, the newest one. At least, it's the newest one I've got.
>>
>>54471316
Thanks!
>>
File: Velen.png (3MB, 906x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Velen.png
3MB, 906x1398px
>>54471302
That depends. Do you have a moment to talk about the Naaru?
>>
>>54471249
Don't get me wrong, the Anti-Demon Wavelength is still very good, and it does hurt Asura, it's just...Asura wasn't born of Madness, he IS Madness. He's the living embodiment of Fear. The Anti-Demon Wavelength's just not enough against something like him.

Most likely, yes.
>>
File: photo.png (90KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
90KB, 308x308px
>>54470570
> Didn't Konata have a list of perks/races for maximizing smol?
No. Konata has a list of perks for maximizing cuteness, and a couple of those INCLUDE smol as a consequence of cuteness equaling smol, but smolness is not on her list of things that she aspires to be, other than general use of shapeshifting to fit into settings and avoid being seen as threatening. She usually averages at "slightly more smol than whatever the average height of her race is", so only a little smol.

So no, I cannot help you maximize your smol.
I can post my cute perks if you want, though.
>>
>>54471302
Neither. Goblin is my answer. Because I like both explosions and making money.
>>
>>54471297
This is the latest version I have. I think there is a newer version though.
>>
>>54471302
Let me ask you a question, would you rather fuck a succubus, or a furry?
>>
>>54471347
Timmy, why bother shitposting at all when the entire thread disagrees with you on literally everything?
>>
>>54471347
>implying she's bored enough to have time for you

I, on the other hand, am that bored. At least get some new material, pal.
>>
>>54471376
>the entire thread disagrees with you on literally everything
Speak for yourself, anon. Trying to claim thread consensus is the kinds of tactic the shitposter uses.
>>
>>54471419
I speak for myself when I say that I disagree with everyone on everything.
>>
>>54470972

'Tis fine then.
>>
>>54471335
I guess that's why meisters need demon weapons. Just kind of confused what happens when the ADW gets channeled through a double-death spike onna chain. Who is also Gorgon Medusa (no relation)
>>
>>54471365
>>54471342
>>54471323
So people aren't a fan of worgen, huh? I would have thought a race of werewolves would have more fans. I get the appeal of draenei, but are worgens fucked up in lore or something?
>>
>>54471502
Werewolves aren't popular in general. They're associated with furries now.
>>
File: Alt Chain Builder v1.2.pdf (29KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Chain Builder v1.2.pdf
29KB, 1x1px
>>54471251
>>54471297
>>54471316
I'm usually here, even if I'm only half paying attention to the thread.
>>
>>54471419
He's not wrong, tho
>>
>>54471336
Not the same person, but yes.
>>
>>54471347
If it's someone reeeeeing about power levels, chances are it's Red without a trip. There's a reason she was kicked out.
>>
>>54471502
I kinda like Worgen, although this is partially due to being angry about Forsaken.
>>
File: 1500418517844.jpg (164KB, 1024x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1500418517844.jpg
164KB, 1024x1358px
>>54471519
Oh, new version. Thanks AltAnon.
>>
>>54471484
Unless Gorgon Medusa is evil or born of Madness, it would probably be good for her, given that it's supposed to be calming and helpful to the mental state of allies.
>>
>>54471536
Except that never happened and I don't understand why you feel this compulsion to lie at every opportunity about someone who works for free, reply to yourself to generate false consensus, and never ever sleep.
>>
>>54471508
Really? I ignore the furry community, so werewolves are fur now? That blows.

>>54471542
Explain?
>>
>>54471508
I mean, even before the furry thing. At the end of the day werewolves are smelly, hairy people that go crazy once a month or turn into an animal whose subspecies we domesticated so hard they turned into shiba inus.

It's just not the same as being an immortal, elegant ancient nobleman or a disembodied force of vengeance.
>>
>>54471563
He stayed up late last night especially because we noted down his normal schedule. It triggers him quite a bit when we've figured him out.
>>
>>54471563
Alright then, tell me where she is.
>>
>>54471577
Never got the vibe that Draenei were elegant, just sanctimonious.
>>
File: genn greymane.png (453KB, 484x729px) Image search: [Google]
genn greymane.png
453KB, 484x729px
>>54471567
See this guy? He's the king of Gilneas. He's also a Worgen, they can go back and forth at will.

His son jumped in front of an arrow after Sylvanas went full Scourge on his kingdom. So now his son is dead and his kingdom is bombed-out. He gets 300% mad at her during Legion and breaks her "enslave a Val'kyr" lamp because he thinks she wanted Varian to wipe on Mythic Gul'dan, too.
>>
File: e9e4cb93b6f9ae8531956dd72898a62c.jpg (744KB, 1184x1890px) Image search: [Google]
e9e4cb93b6f9ae8531956dd72898a62c.jpg
744KB, 1184x1890px
Jump # 173 Craftsworld Eldars
Starting location: Dor-hai
Path: Exodite
Perks:
*Guardian Training (0)
*Psychic Race (0)
*Eldar Physiology (0)
*World Singer (200, Discount)
*Grace of the Eldar (100)
*Bonesinger (400)
*Path of the Artisan (100)
Equipment
*Soulstone (0)
Companions
*Not all who wander are lost (300)
Drawbacks:
*Inquiring Minds (+ 100)

I couldn’t believe I actually survived that twisted future version of Dragon Ball. Relief though turned to doubt and fear rather quickly. If fighting an overpowered version of Goku was not enough to make me reach my spark what was. What even could at this point? I guess sometimes being a jumper is dealing with the unfortunate implications you find on your journey.

I was not thrilled to find myself in the 40k universe. Especially not amongst some very Xenophobic Eldar.
At best I could be said to have been thought a trouble maker to them as they found out about my non-eldar companions.

When the Inquisitor came and attached himself to me it was mutually agreed I would leave and never return.

Having no where else to turn I remembered a distant world I long ago helped forge and a friend I left behind. So we set out to find Hooligan Tuesday and the world that was for so long my home.

It was a long and perilous journey made longer and more perilous through the action of the Inquisitors grossly incompetent band of Psykers who had a bad habit of attracting daemons.

We eventually made it home and thankfully were able to convince Tuesday it was us. It was good to see her again. I was quite impressed to see how it had grown in the short time that time here was unfrozen.
>>
>>54471597
Ever heard of lurking? It's something you could've stood to do more of before posting anywhere ever.
>>
>Your shinsoo abilities will continue to function normally after this jump ends. You may choose to either become a living fountain of the stuff or to have all the worlds you visit in the future to be seeded with shinsoo. Others can be taught the abilities you have learned here, but it's going to take a very, very long time. Assume that people would react to varying shinsoo levels as if they were using it to accomplish
their own abilities. Most places won't have concentrations of shinsoo dense enough to kill their inhabitants.
This is nice. I wish more jumps told you your shit works post-jump. Bonus points for allowing some fanwank of how. Actually, Naruto does this too. It's the little things.
>>
>>54471602
Well, if she killed his son and fucked up his kingdom going after her is legit
>>
>>54471548
I'm not sure what that picture is supposed to represent, emotion-wise, but I applaud your taste in toothy gals.
>>
>>54471555
Nah, the Type Moon one.

I just wasn't sure how it would interact since I thought Death was a madness-thing incarnate too so I figured his stuff would be pretty madness-y too.

>>54471599
Also I was talking about vampires and ghosts. I was just saying why the idea of werewolves kinda relatively sucks in general.
>>
>>54471628
Exactly. He's one of the few people willing to call her on what she's up to.
>>
>>54471548
>Undertail
Just fucking. Stop posting.
>>
>>54471602
He sounds cool.

>>54471628
>>54471650
Literally the only reason why Sylvannas isn't the current BBEG is because Metzen apparently loves her like Toriyama loves Lightning

So instead of being a raid boss shes becoming the new warchief

Unless that's supposed to be a setup for Garrosh 2: Jaina Was Right Boogaloo, which would be terribad now there's no Vol'jin to flip her off. My bet's on the Loa being corrupted by Old Gods, because holy shit that was a bad decision
>>
>>54471678
>not furry
>pretty cute

What's your problem? Honestly I don't even get why people react so badly to Yorokonde, this is shit I wouldn't bat an eye at on Tumblr or Deviantart, let alone this site of all places.
>>
>>54461575
>Gaunlet's Cities:Skylines
>How does this look?

Great Tracts of Land still has "original 100 square kilometers", should be "original 100 kilometers squared" to match Starting Plot.

How many Cims are you intending for the "vast agricultural infrastructure" to feed? Because while the change to 4 km sq is four times bigger than 4 sq km, it's still ain't much these days: I'm currently posting from a house set on 8 sq km that the locals consider a "working hobby farm".
>>
File: tumblr_mth8gzr9he1r7hzu3o1_500.gif (626KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mth8gzr9he1r7hzu3o1_500.gif
626KB, 500x279px
>>54471529
Here you go, anon!

> + GARcher [Carnival Phantasm]
> + Precious, Wonderful, Adorable, Lovable [Courage The Cowardly Dog]
> + Eyes On Me [Final Fantasy VIII]
> + Sweetest Widdle Eyes [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Who's a Good Kitty? [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Proximity [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Overload [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Widdle Ol' Jumper [Gravity Falls]
> + Innocence [Kantai Collection]
> + Small Is Justice [Kairos]
> + Puppy-Dog Pout [Kim Possible]
> + Hot Off The Press: Cute! [Macross]
> + Aren’t You Cute [Majikoi]
> + Cute! [Nintendogs + Cats]
> + “Kawaii!” [Oregairu]
> + Golden Grace [Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Timeline]
> + Aura of Adorable [Senran Kagura]
> + HD Remake [Shadow of the Colossus]
> + Aesthetic of the Gods: Cute! [Spice & Wolf]
> + Tiny Titan [Super Smash Brothers]
> + It's Called Moe [The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya]
> + Aren't You Sweet? [Tokyo Ghoul]
> + You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! [Zootopia]

"Small Is Justice" and "Tiny Titan" are the smallifying perks, I believe.
Also, "Puppy-Dog Pout" is not really a cuteness perk in itself, but is more like a weaponized FORM of cuteness that compells people to do what you want. "HD Remake" is more like a generalized appearance enhancement, so while it doesn't make you cute, it would enhance your existing cute perks.

Also, I'm always on the lookout for more cute perks... so if you happen to know of more, please let me know!
>>
>>54471519
In a setting like Ace Combat or Pokemon would taking the protagonist liberty mean every protagonist is dead? Or would be tied to your location or something?

Suppose I wanted to take character that exists in cannon as companion, but said character is barely defined. For example Sally-Anne Perks from Harry Potter, or the Little Girl from Elona.

How would that interact with the companion restrictions?
>>
>>54471678
It's just Undyne in a net.

Do you recognize this image? Is there something we should know?
>>
>>54471610
Do her tits really need to be fed blue juice, or what else is that tube for?
>>
>>54471365
Neither? I like both my soul and my blood where they currently are.
>>
>>54471610
Huh, I recognise that pic from a recent CYOA's waifu. Coincidence?
>>
File: 1500578069871.png (1MB, 1095x829px) Image search: [Google]
1500578069871.png
1MB, 1095x829px
>>54471630
I rather like the picture because the emotion of it feels like its open for interpretation.

>>54471678
Oh dear. This was it. The straw that broke the camel's back. Never again will I post here. HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>54471687
We have to stop Metzen.
>>
>>54471687
>spoiler
I'm betting it's not even that. Just Vol'jin confusing the whispers of the Old Gods for the Loa in his dying state.
>>
>>54471749
How goes jumps.
>>
>>54471722
>Ace Combat
Invalid jump.
>>
>>54471749
>Never again will I post here.
If only.
>>
>>54471637
It's...complicated. Death is benevolent, and has spent a long time learning how to control and restrain his Madness. Same thing with Excalibur, who just irritates people with his ego and attitude rather then driving them to homicidal rage with his Wavelength. So, while their stuff is pretty madness-y, they've learned to control it and thus work with normal people, though presumably not someone with an ADW. The same can't be said for the other Great Old Ones, with Eibon not caring, Asura embracing it, and the unnamed Great Old One of Power simply unable to do it, causing him to lock himself away so as to not drive others to Madness.
>>
>>54471519
Standby For Transfer was removed?
>>
>>54471749
Aren't you disappointed in Val an NuBee, for the powerwanking they've done in recent jumps?
>>
>>54471769
wtf lol
why?
seems like every jump is invalid at this point.
>>
>>54471752
I'm reasonably sure he quit recently.

Too bad at this point, his legacy is too deeply entrenched in the loret. Like trying to make Westeros not corrupt, or the Imperium not xenophobic. And I'm not entirely sure there aren't other Sylvannasfags among the writing team, someone must've approved her continued survival.

>>54471755
Poor bastard. They did confirm his story's not over, and Warcraft leaders have a very bad track record of not becoming fel/void-corrupted bossfights.
>>
>>54471769
She's said she's open to someone making it better and letting the thread decided. So, my little cuntwaffle, put up or shut up.
>>
>>54471793
Only the jumps Red has made, because she ignores canon and pushes her own fanwank.
>>
File: 1500572653299.png (3MB, 1216x5147px) Image search: [Google]
1500572653299.png
3MB, 1216x5147px
>>54471767
Pretty good. Fluffing my way though the second Origin's Perks for Night in the Woods. It's going a lot smoother than I expected.

Since you asked, have one of the Drop-In Capstones.

“And I am showing you things.” (600 CP): Having come from the mists beyond this world, you have seen things few here would dare believe. If only to keep their own sanity. But there are times when illusions need to be shattered, when a person needs to see things as they truly are. Now you can simply show them. With a moment’s concentration you can project visions into the minds of others. At first this will only be still pictures with a basic emotion attached. But with time you will refine your control and be able to shove along entire chunks of your memories complete with all the emotional nuance you experienced. You may also use this ability to allow others to see the world as you do, from your point of view. Be careful how you use this ability. There’s no guarantee how others will react… or how much sanity they’ll retain from such visions.

>>54471791
Man, you really need to let this go. There's room for all kinds in the Chain.

Seriously, love and be excellent to each other.
>>
>>54471791
We're all disappointed in you, Timmy.

We're disappointed your mother didn't abort you when she had the chance.

>>54471793
He shitpostin

That why
>>
>>54471730
I guess? I really don't know but if a race would know about proper boob care it would be the Eldar.
>>54471739
yeah just a coincidence; I was just looking for pics of Eldar women and chose that one.
>>
>>54471793
I assume he's looked through and found lists of every jump certain jumpmakers have made, and now he's just reacting on autopilot. I'd say he made a script for it but I don't want to give him that much credit. Could explain his sleeping habbits, or lack thereof though.
>>
>>54471769
>Invalid jump.
Ladies, gentlemen, and whatever the hell (You) are anon, I've figured it out. The only valid jumps are Quicksilver's.
>>
>>54471721
Thank you!
>>
>>54471833
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>54471814
Huh. Thanks, mang. Looking forward to it.

>spoiler
Do you lose what you project? Looks interesting tho.
>>
>>54471851
Good. You've seen all of quicksilver's jumps. Now get the hell out of our thread.
>>
>>54471335
Huh. The notes section of the new jump calls him the Great Old one of Wrath
>>
>>54471855
You won't lose what you share, no. It's just like making a copy and shoving it at someone else.

But yeah, the Drop-In tree is going to be /weird/.
>>
>>54471833
And Stupid_Dog.

Quicksilver and Stupid_dog.
>>
>Idosyncratic Structure
>(400, discount Machine Caliber): You may import a mech you already possess into your Machine Caliber form, seamlessly >integrating any and all systems. In the future, you may import your Machine Caliber form as if it were a mech, with >the same results. (Functions only for Machine Calibers)

Can someone explain this in a dumbed down way for me please? Does it mean if I import a gundam it will absorb it but on the outside it would look the same?
>>
>>54471722
>In a setting like Ace Combat or Pokemon would taking the protagonist liberty mean every protagonist is dead?
The general idea is that problems in the plot won't get solved without your involvement. In the case of massive numbers of protagonists, you could treat it like your mere existence butterflied away the canon events, and now they're guaranteed to turn out worse than canon unless you interfere. In the case of a singular protagonist who is mostly responsible for everything turning out okay (Pokemon: Ash, Harry Potter, etc.) that character pretty much has to be out of the story to make your involvement necessary.

>Suppose I wanted to take character that exists in cannon as companion, but said character is barely defined. For example Sally-Anne Perks from Harry Potter, or the Little Girl from Elona. How would that interact with the companion restrictions?
Little Girl is by her nature a generic NPC (you can, iirc, get multiples of her as a pet), so any you pick up will be OC. Sally-Ann is named in canon, so even if you have to come up with most of the details there are a few details that can inform how you go about developing her character.
>>
>>54471814
Could you use this to give people skills by copying your memory of learning something? Might need to learn the physical side themselves regardless but it could be a boost.
>>
>>54471905
What kind of "weird"?
>>
>>54471915
And Cool Cats Don't Trip.
>>
>>54471877
That's a typo, Excalibur is the Great Old One of Wrath. It's just that he's able to control and restrain his Madness, so all he does is drive people nuts with his arrogance and snobbery, rather then actually turning them into rage monsters.
>>
>>54466361
>Kryptonians at least can lift a million ton key

What? That happened in Arrowverse?
>>
>>54471814
Can you hand off Divinity to an actual jumpmaker?
>>
>>54471955
Can you crawl back up your mother's spasm chasm? I think we'd all be very impressed.
>>
Jumpers if I have a city as an item can I later fill it with people from a different jump?
>>
>>54471941
And Dirge.
>>
>>54471921
Other way around. You become the Gundam, with all the positive features of the Gundam, together with all the positive features of the Machine Caliber. So you can still summon a weird giant gravity orb to pull you round through the air, and shoot lasers from all over, and cool stuff like that. But you've also got whatever you imported's aesthetic and capabilities. Plus, in future worlds you can count your own body as an item for importing as a vehicle, provided that import allows mecha.
>>
>>54471941
Yes.
The trinity of Jumpmaking.
>>
>>54471927
Thank you for clarifying.
>>
>>54471721
Also,
"That was close Ma'am" (Automata) has a side affect of cuteness, and I believe "2booty" (same jump) can be set to cuteness. They may not be what you are looking for, but they're there anyway.
>>
File: gul'dan.gif (4MB, 260x230px) Image search: [Google]
gul'dan.gif
4MB, 260x230px
>>54471955
Such rage! But it's nothing without the means to carry it out.

Maybe we could talk about it over a drink?
>>
File: baby bat.gif (6MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
baby bat.gif
6MB, 480x480px
>>54471978
Alright thank you, this fixes alot of my headaches.

Take this gif as a sign of my gratitude.
>>
File: smug.png (25KB, 352x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
25KB, 352x413px
>>54471928
Maybe, eventually. It's not really what it's intended for but you could probably make that work with enough time and practice. Don't be surprised if you give people a few aneurysms along the way though.

>>54471937
Well, like the capstone I just showed off. Odd effects drawing inspiration from the dark side of Possum Springs.

>>54471955
Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy.
>>
>>54472010
It's like a tiny flying puppy.
>>
>>54472018
Sounds neat, senpai.
>>
>>54471973
And Babylon Guy
>>
>>54471944
Figured. But it should probably be fixed
>>
>>54472018
No, generally the purpose of candy is pleasure. Saying that your "jump" induces such things is laughable, at best. It offers nothing worthwhile or useful, and the experience itself isn't enjoyable. Like a piss snowcone.
>>
>>54471964
If the city item starts with a population (and doesn't have any further restrictions in the text), my fanwank would be yes, because a city population naturally changes over time.

Caveat: so long as you weren't trying to fill it with _specific_ people (because those are Companions).
>>
>>54472086
>a piss snowcone

Tut tut, that's actually what your stepfather called you after he finally let you out of his van.
>>
If I take Quantum Teleportation and Shaper's authority the copies wouldn't try to kill me right?
>>
>>54472086
>This guy gets off eating candy
I bet you're a fatass.
>>
>>54472086
Anon, the only thing you're getting today is a bath, and that's final!
>>
Clover?
>>
>>54471749
How do you feel about Manyfist shittalking SJWs?
>>
>>54471519
That might be cool to combine with the Universal Drawback Suplement.
>>
>>54472177
Dude

Dude, we get it. Your old bait is stale, and you've finally decided to get some new material.

But come on. Where do you think you are. There is no answer to that question that will possibly get you the (you)s you crave.
>>
Has anyone seen Ninjanon around?
>>
>>54469312
They're discounted, yeah. Same as origin erks. We reckoned it'd be easier to understand then if we made them normal priced and without discounts.

>>54469746
Yeah, that's a relic.

>>54469216
ADW is also something thats stronger or weaker based on your own wavelength. Sure it's the best anti magic thing in setting, better actually because it combines two normally separate abilities, but it's big power only comes from a really strong soul.

>>54470754
Think of it more as your kung fu being so awesome you can tell physics to hold your beer and watch as you do some crazy shit that shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>54472205
You just gave him one, though.
>>
>>54472212
Does Nine Lives slowly heal your soul up to full in ten years, or is it more a fiat "pop, suddenly you're soul's better" effect?
>>
>>54472212
You should also change the notes section. It calls Asura the Old One of Wrath
>>
>>54472215
A small, self referential one. Hardly the tears and bile he subsists on, like a fly swarming around dung.
>>
>>54472234
Not sure, gimme a bit till Bee's up and I'll get back to you.

>>54472241
Wasn't that fixed in the version uploaded to the drive?
>>
>>54472199
Never seen it. Is that an SB thing?
>>
>>54472212
>a really strong soul

I'm confused now, would being a Fragment actually empower it because it seems like Fragments are stronger than humans? Or is madness not really soul-stuff? I have no idea where soul stuff begins and madness ends.
>>
>>54472261
Madness is definitely soul stuff. Having a stronger soul increases the strength of your madness wavelength, as doing being more insane.

That said, I believe having a madness wavelength and an Anti Demon Wavelength would generally counteract each other and make both of them a little weaker then normal.
>>
>>54472212
>They're discounted, yeah
Oh, thank god. I was afraid I had to pay for the full 600cp and have to start my build over.
>>
>>54472212
Does the Black Blood perk provide any advantages over acquiring it in-setting?
>>
>>54472249
Aight, thanks.
>>
>>54472250
Yeah. It's over on their drive. About 40 different drawbacks that you can make chain-long.
>>
>>54472280
If we choose Excal Frag would we be able to do everything he does already? Also what would I need to do to be able to use Excaliblast?
>>
>>54472286
A few yeah. You can choose the sort of madness it's carrying, it's easier to control and post jump you'll be able to control whether it's infectious and spreads madness or not. Oh, and it has a reduced effect on your sanity post jump if you bought it. Don't get that stuff if you just inject yourself in setting.
>>
>>54472286
Black Blood is bad stuff, anon. It'll mess you up good.

I think the perk version will mess you up a bit less.
>>
>>54472305
You can do everything the notes detail you as being capable of doing. Greater power or abilities you are missing will come with time.
>>
File: StupidSexyEldarAss.jpg (699KB, 1184x1890px) Image search: [Google]
StupidSexyEldarAss.jpg
699KB, 1184x1890px
>>54471610
>>
>>54472322
The notes on the GOOs at the end of the Soul Eater Jump list Asura as the Great Old One of Wrath. Right after Excalibur, the Great Old One of Wrath.
>>
>>54472341
Yes. We know. The version in the Drive has that corrected.
>>
>>54470908
>I couldn't get through first season
I found your problem.
I had to stop watching the first season after couple episodes.

The second season is better.
>>
>>54472250
Here. Have a document.
>>
can we use the weapon siblings import to split the demon weapon we are given?
>>
>>54472421
Sure
>>
>>54472335
Wow, awesome job, thank you.
>>
>>54472249
If the racial perks are discounted... doesn't that mean the 100s are free? Shouldn't they just say "Free ffor X"? They don't cost 50, do they?
>>
>>54472489
Yeah, they're free like the origin perks.
>>
>>54472311
In Wolfenstein, Does 'Uber Concrete' give us the recipe to make more? I feel the supply allotted is not enough for my rapid erections of living and industrial space.
>>
>>54472550
Lewd. Sure, I'll add that in.
>>
>>54472570
I haven't watch Soul Eater Not so I have to ask does Excal have anything like Excaliblast?
>>
>>54472598
I think at one point he does do an explosion and it's certainly something you should eventually be able to do with the holy energy you create.
>>
>>54472570
Can we use the recipe to make the version that does mold?

Also, does Nazi gold respawn, or is it a one-and-done?
>>
>>54470415
Sorry it took me so long to spot this. In theory yes. However you would have to find someone willing to buy it. Remember the other person has to do so of their own free will. Depending on the weakness that might not be easy.
>>
So where did the draenei horsecock thing come from? They're goats not horses right? Is it some implied lore or something or do they have three sexes?
>>
>>54472613
>>54472570
add perks from Cities: Skylines for instant, widespread erection
>>
>>54472570
No Jewish Power Armor? No ability to collect "armor" from vaguely armored things taken from enemies/environment.
>>
>>54472637
The story is that some fuck with more money than sense commissioned SO MUCH futa porn that everyone just kind of accepted it.
>>
>>54472634
Alright, thanks. It'd probably be easier if I traded them a weakness they're not likely to encounter in their world, at least.
>>
>>54472637
Somebody commissioned a ton of artwork. Enough so that it's easier to find examples of that particular fetish than it is to find legitimate artwork.

Draenei are sexually dimorphic, just like humans.
>>
>>54472613
I...guess?

Just one and done

>>54472646
From the trailers, we know you'll finally get to use it yourself in the New Colossus, and I imagine you'll be able to get upgrades for it, so I decided to wait until then and see.
>>
For the new JoJo jump, when Ultimate Lifeform says you can flip islands, does it literally mean flip islands?
>>
>>54472707
Kars slammed into a moving island (The island of Mori-oh) so hard that it flipped over entirely and revealed Great Britain on the other side.
>>
>>54472690
>I...guess?
I just had a thought that I could provide construction for certain groups, without telling them about that particular feature. Something like a cursed gift.
>>
>>54472733
Oh, that's neat.
>>
>>54472724
>revealed Great Britain on the other side.
Wut. Was he using a Stand?
>>
>>54472724
... That sounds like something out of Popeye. Also how fast are the fastest stands?
>>
>>54472738
Don't think too hard on it.
>>
Is anyone else suddenly having a problem with PDFs here? Usually they would open in a new tab but now the window comes up to download the PDF to my computer.
>>
>>54472640
Ah, yes.
The combination also known as "Unlimited Erect Works".
>>
>>54472748
MFTL. :^)
>>
>>54472748
Depends on which feats you believe and which you think are outliers. Most of the time, Stands are a fair deal faster then the speed of sound. Enough to catch or block bullets, and this definitely fits some of the speeds Cars has been stated to run at.

On the other hand, there have been times when Stands have outran literal flashes of light, which would make them Faster Than Light. But to call this inconsistent...is an understatement.

Personally, I go with the idea that most stands are a few times faster then the speed of sound at most.
>>
>>54472748
>fastest stands
The World stops time. The answer is "yes".
>>
>>54470792
To clarify further, I'll summarize the different episodes:

Wee Sing Together: A little girl's two toys come to life one night and decide to repay her for playing with them by taking her and her brother and friends to Wee Sing Park for a birthday party.

King Cole's Party- Several nursery rhyme characters travel to King Cole's castle to celebrate his 100th birthday; it was all a dream in the end.

Grandpa's Magical Toys- A kid and his friends visit his grandpa and his large collection of old toys, only they get shrunk down and the toys come to life.

Wee Sing in Sillyville- Two kids go into a picture book they colored to help the differently-colored people get along with each other.

The Best Christmas Ever- An elf gets aid from a family in figuring out why his friend's become clumsy.

Wee Sing in the Big Rock Candy Mountains- A girl travels to her imaginary realm to explore, but Bunny Foo Foo gets in trouble with the Good Fairy.

Wee Sing in the Marvelous Musical Mansion- Several kids visit Great Uncle Rubato, who uses his musical magic to bring things to life; however, a mystery thief has stolen some things, and they'll need to find out what happened.

Wee Sing Train- Two kids travel along the play railroad they set up alongside an overly helpful elephant.

Wee Sing Under the Sea- A kid and his grandma travel into her painting of the sea and help a lost penguin and deal with pollution.

Wee Singdom- A couple of kids play a board game that uses the different characters from past videos, and it turns out that the board game is a real land, which the kids get invited to after they help find the missing rainbow piece.
>>
>>54472724
I have an image in my head of a normal island flipping to reveal 19th century Britain with Big Ben and the houses of parliament and everything.

If this is not true, please do not tell me.
>>
>>54472806
20th century but otherwise, yes, that's what happens. Maybe. The last third of Jorge gets...confusing.
>>
>>54472777
Okay i gather you're funposting or something with that smiley, but I genuinely don't know what you mean by that. Sounds like a Super Bowl slogan.

>Jumper aces another field goal, proving he's once again the MVP of the Multiverse Football Tournament (Lewds)! Bah gawd, I can't believe it!
>>
File: becomeas.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
becomeas.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
>>54472771
TOWERS TO THE HEAVENS
man was not built for such a height
>>
>>54472815
What I'm beginning to understand is that using some combination of Quiet Life+Kira Killer+BEYOND (Slice of Life) to just sort of do your own thing might be a good idea.
>>
>>54472795
>>54472777
>>54472781
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>54472863
I'm pretty sure Rohan did that, actually.

Like, during Made in Heaven's reset he was in his room drawing manga at the speed of light some fucking how.
>>
>>54471519
>Random Starting CP
needs to count as multiple restrictions (On average it is equivalent taking -100 Starting CP 5 times, only with added uncertainty about how much you will have in any particular jump.)

A random restriction worth one pick would have a random number between 1 and twice your number of CP (for a normal 1,000 CP jump, you could have anywhere from 50 to 2,000 CP to spend on any particular jump)

>Drawbacks Follow
Should also count for multiple restrictions. And probably be leveled.
Like once for Drawbacks give half points, twice for drawbacks give no points, and thrice for drawbacks give double points (at a minimum) but last as long as the chain does.

>>54470000
How about a new liberty,
>Lump Sum Payment (requires -100 CP for each time taken)
where you gain 10,000 CP that can be spent on any jump (100 jumps worth of 100 CP) but permanently reduce the CP you get for each jump?
>>
>>54472890
>he was in his room drawing manga at the speed of light some fucking how.
He's Rohan Fucking Kishebe, that's how he did it.
>>
>>54472827
Pretty sure Heavens is going to mind you start erecting towers to pierce him.
>>
>>54472815
So what did The World Ultimate do? Was it just a faster stronger version of The World, or was it's power buffed to some sort of multiversal timestop thing?

And for Dies Irae, I believe you mentioned a power section, but I thought everything stemmed from the levels of Die Ewigkeit. What would even go there? Legion stuff like what Reinhard/Gods that aren't shit can do?
>>
>>54470708
Are we able to import mecha as our valkyrie instead of just power armour? If so can you add it next to the power armour part?
>>
>>54472863
>BEYOND

Should I be worried if one of my Companions picks up BEYOND and sets it to "Magical Girl?" Assuming that's possible?
>>
File: 1486975028899.jpg (92KB, 429x422px) Image search: [Google]
1486975028899.jpg
92KB, 429x422px
https://pastebin.com/UMaptaAY

So Digger and I started on Ex-Aid yesterday and spent most of today on it. We're more than halfway done, just need to finish up fluff. Here's the finished perks and items for some backgrounds, and a few drawbacks.

There's plenty more not shown here, this is just what's done so far.
>>
>>54472799
This would be great to add to the Notes.
>>
>>54472724
The mental image of this is making me laugh far harder then it should.
>>
File: joseph and caesar.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
joseph and caesar.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>54472928
Next he's gonna say:

>You're not "finished" until the thread says so.

Isn't he?
>>
File: last of the ogs.png (125KB, 302x277px) Image search: [Google]
last of the ogs.png
125KB, 302x277px
>>54467996

Ah yeah boy!
>>
>>54472941
>I meant to do that
>>
>>54472928
Looks like shit. But then, that's to be expected from a jump by two SBers.
>>
>>54472984
Fatty.
>>
>>54472984
And here I thought you were /trying/ to be unpredictable.
>>
I am so fuckin' ready.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg
>>
>>54472966
Thank you anon, that just made the mental image so much better.
>>
File: 1498439586756.jpg (148KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498439586756.jpg
148KB, 1110x720px
Do we have any jumps that let us be Concepts like Death in Darksiders?
>>
>>54472103
It should. Primacy from Eclipse Phase would help as well.
>>
>>54472914
I believe it stopped time in every universe and it was even longer then what ULF Dio could manage.

The power section is for deciding the base abilities your Beri'ah will have. While the overall power level will increase when you eat more souls, the basic abilities you get are going to be priced different. If all you're getting is fire powers and being able to turn into fire, it's worth a lot less then insta kill punches of concepts or Reinhard's whole mess of powers. It's not really going to be a power section so much as a power tier section, where you'll decide the general power level of whatever your creation figment actually will be.
>>
>>54473025
Reminder that the Riders aren't actually concepts, just nephilim hopped up on vaguely themed superpowers which amount to what Kratos has
>>
>>54472928
No method for combining Gashats? I was planning on Importing a Companion and having them combine the two Gashats gained in the Neo-Heisei part 3 Jump as a Dual Gashat, because the way Para-DX switched between the Forms of his Dual is very stylish.
>>
>>54472992
That would be far more insulting if it were actually true. Instead I get to watch you flail around trying to pin fantasies and stereotypes on Anonymous.

>>54472998
Do you deny the fact they're SBers? Do you deny the fact that SB jumps are generally of poorer quality?
>>
>>54473041
>ULF Dio
...Huh?!
>>
>>54473062
So it IS true, fatty.
>>
>>54473074
At one point, Dio manages to find an alternate version of Cars and eats most of his face, chest and stomach and becomes the same sort of being as Part 2 Cars. Jorge Cars still has a lot more shit then Ultimate Lifeform Dio but it's still pretty crazy.
>>
>>54473057
Oh no, that's definitely in there, that's just part of what we haven't fluffed yet.

The idea is that the Gamer Driver/Bugvisor are free for their relevant origins, so there's no item stipend this time around. Instead, Gashats get their own section where you pick a canon one or make your own, then beef up individual ones to a higher or lower level. Being able to combine Gashats into a Dual is going to be an option in these.

Companions get a stipend in this section, too, as well as free henshin devices.
>>
>>54473057

That's going to be part of the Gashats section which hasn't been shown yet. They're a pretty flexible type of toy so we're going to list a bunch of examples(mostly canons with some OCs) and a system to build-your-own(mostly baseline level/power, then a modifier like making it a dual gashat or making it a Level 0-type)
>>
>>54472930
Okay, I'll try to do that.
>>
>>54473057
>Gashats

Every. Time. BRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHP
>>
File: Konata_Izumi.jpg (17KB, 363x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi.jpg
17KB, 363x400px
>>54472005
Thanks, anon! Speaking of!

NieR: Automata
> Location: Pascal’s Village [Rolled3]
> Origin: Machine, Terminal [-300CP]
> 2Booty: Cute! [-100CP]
> That Was Close Ma’am [-100CP]
> An Island in the Storm [-200CP]
> The White Robot [-200CP]
> A 2B 2C [Get a Freebie!]
> Surpassing The Creator [-100CP]
> What The Maker Has Wrought [-200CP]
> Deus Machina [-300CP]
> Basic Gear [Get a Freebie!]
> Bag of Chips [Get a Freebie!]
> Picture Book [Get a Freebie!]
> The Ark [-300CP]
> Flesh Against Steel [+100CP]
> Connection Blocked [+200CP]
> The Hangman [+200CP]
> THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE, THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE [+300CP]

SO! Absolutely everything hates me, except for the things that don't. Also, the world is in chaos and I have a possibly magic spaceship that can house a nigh-infinite virtual world. That's fun!

I'm pretty sure Pascal’s Village isn't crazy, because they're cut off from the network. But that also puts them in danger, so I'll have to find a way to protect them, because they're neat. Probably a forcefield around the village should do it. In fact, a forcefield for the Resistance would be nice, too. Forcefields for everyone!

I kindof wanted Childish, but that's awfully expensive for a cross background perk. But I'm pretty sure I can build most of this setting's everything now, so maybe I'll just make my own super learning algorithm and hook it up to my brain or something.
I'm sure that won't go horribly wrong.

I wonder what I should make my virtual world look like?
>>
>>54473095
>>54473097
Oh okay, excellent!
>>
>>54473103
>I wonder what I should make my virtual world look like?

Konascape

Like Dogscape, but Konatas
>>
>>54473041
Ah, I was hoping you were going to have it be more like Reality Marbles, with you letting people decide their powers based on a theme, and Reinhard's stuff being put into perks, since it seems to be unique to him being supported by a multiversal omnigod. Especially since someone's desire can change, like Ren does when he goes Transcendence to Hegemony.
>>
>>54473004
Thor pls.
>>
What would beat the stuff going on at the end of the Tower of God jump? The source confuses me.
>>
>>54473004
Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.
>>
>>54473153
Well, I am making it like that? Like I said, all the power tiers are is your power level. It's like buying different ranks for what your RM can do. What sort of things it can do is up to you but the level and power it does those things is what you put in points for.

Plenty of Reinhard's stuff is going into perks. I'm just talking about his beri'ah here, Gladsheimr.
>>
>>54473191
Don't suppose you have a skeleton we can see? I really can't wait my jumper is actually quite similar to Reinhard, even has a spear since they decided sword was overused.
>>
>>54473206
I do have a skeleton but it's not ready for viewing, since it's more like a 20 page list of perk and item ideas that aren't really sorted into pricing and origin tiers.
>>
Speaking of trailers for upcoming stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgS2L7WPIO4
>>
File: Sidereals.jpg (162KB, 649x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sidereals.jpg
162KB, 649x800px
Post Sidereals builds pls?

I've never been able to not make a build for something. Everything just seems so... meh. And i don't want to miss out on anything nice.

But sidereals just seem like such... faggots.
>>
>>54473191
Oh alright, misunderstood you. Looking forward to the massive influx of chuuni to the thread.

Also Machina is best boy.
>>
>>54473349
>Also Schreiber is best boy.
FTFY
>>
>>54473300
>But sidereals just seem like such... faggots.
That is because they are, the only thing they have going for them are Sidereal Martial Arts which are either ridiculously OP or disappointing depending on where you look.
>>
>>54473095
Heavens, I have a random question:
Did the benefactor of you previous chain ever sing?
Because then you would have needed to establish a karayuki night.
>>
>>54473363
Schreiber's only best when he's girl. When boy he's not even human.
>>
>>54473300
Sidereals are best described as Fate Ninja. Despite claims about their martial arts, their greatest abilities are subtle - If anyone knows the Sidereal was there, it's probably intended (and even then, soon to be forgotten.)
>>
>>54473437
When he says his Briah Nilfheim Fenriswolf his voice sounds amazing at that moment.
>>
File: 1477793535637.png (36KB, 138x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477793535637.png
36KB, 138x288px
>>54473414
>>
>>54473349
Shirou is best boy.
>>
>>54467996
>that part where the Benefactor literally drags him away from Chara

That's kind of cute.
>>
File: Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-6.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-6.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>54473532
I...will accept that Shirou is a good boy and will make an excellent companion.

I wonder how both Shirous would get along?

Still kinda wanna see the list even if it isn't sorted or priced, just to get an idea of what is going on.
>>
>>54473589
>from Chara
That is who that was? I kept thinking it was something like from Umineko or whatever.
>>
>>54473617
It was Chara. He copypasted and slightly modified the invisi-text that leads to Murdertale, then had himself about to accept.

Also the pastebin doesn't have his Kingdom Hearts build onward.
>>
>>54473532
good boy, yes, but best boy?
>>
>>54473642
Yeah sorry I was searching through the archives for the rest this is all I got.

https://pastebin.com/X6m7fwpn
>>
File: Chris2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chris2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>54473659
If we cant even figure out who's best girl, how can you even imagine that we'd be able to find a best boy
>>
>>54473685
Are we still talking Dies Irae? If so Beatrice is best girl.
>>
Besides Altfoso where's some other Trapifus?
>>
>>54473670
I remember that. He disappeared for a week and then came back sad about not finding any of the Maidens.

I bet his benefactor "forgot" to tell him what Cinder looked like on purpose.
>>
>>54473697
Yeah, knowing his benefactor he definetly would do that, a shame Red Eyes stopped writefagging I loved their work.
>>
Dies Irae sounds like the kind of edgy VN where the heroine gets raped.
>>
>>54472367
...this is actually kinda good.

Huh, I'm pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>54473741
No, the heroines of both major routes are both prostitutes, so they don't get raped. They get paid very little, though.
>>
>>54473842
You can still rape a prostitute, though. Get the vibe you're fucking with me however.
>>
>>54473877
Oh, sure, in principle prostitutes can be raped like anyone else. But when the girls are selling themselves for so cheap, there's no reason to, and so it doesn't happen in the story. I mean, you can get into the sort of commentary on the sex trade that argues that all prostitution is essentially rape, because the women are being taken advantage of, but that's more an issue of semantics.
>>
>>54473912
Weirdo.
>>
>>54473749
Yeah. I was too.
>>
Caqn that perk from the new jojo jump - musst have more will have more? - let me eat multiple devil fruits without a sudden case of explosions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGJLlD9fyU
Honestly, I was expecting there to be something from Mr. Torgue, but dbza works too.
>>
>>54474117
>Caqn that perk from the new jojo jump - musst have more will have more? - let me eat multiple devil fruits without a sudden case of explosions?
I think that sort of situation is exactly what that perk is made for, so it would be weird if it didn't.
>>
>>54474117
Yes, it can. Do you need hand-holding for every little thing, anon?
>>
>>54472928
Can the Bugster that appears from the EXCITE perk be an existing companion?
>>
>>54474168
Yes, that will have an import option. Same as a Host for a Bugster origin.
>>
>>54474156
>>54474164
Just want to make sure there isnt fiat from OP that will explode me.
>>
>>54472928
Ooh, I definitely need Building Immunity. I'm quite paranoid about stacking as many defenses as possible.

A lot of the Intern perks are referential to Genius Gamer J. Is there any value to purchasing them without it? Could we slot in another alternate self we might happen to have?

Also, might I suggest that there be a perk for sudden and shocking acts of violence that terrify unlookers with how unexpected they were? Because that's pretty fitting to this season of Kamen Rider.
>>
>>54474287
It was a fun one to write.

Yes.

We already have the perk trees all outlined, it's just a matter of fluff, and I don't think that's one of them. I think. There is a drawback in there (Why, why, why, why) that could potentially fit, though.
>>
>>54474307
Awesome. So long as people are getting unexpectedly murdered (and then brought back the next fucking episode, what the hell?), I'm happy.
>>
>>54474307
Will there be a perk for the Executive perk line that lets you be as delightfully delighted as Dan is? His smiles are the high point of every scene, for me, and being able to express glee with the same facility as he's capable of would be wonderful.
>>
>>54474388

That is actually one of the basic freebies, getting his haminess and being able to express yourself as well as he can
which is
very
>>
>>54474440
Magnificent. I'm going to protect that smile, and share in many more with him.
>>
File: Danposting.png (367KB, 725x408px) Image search: [Google]
Danposting.png
367KB, 725x408px
>>54474468
>>54474440
>>
>>54473912
Choosing a shitty career because you're desperate=/=rape.
>>
File: DARKNESSS.gif (396KB, 245x155px) Image search: [Google]
DARKNESSS.gif
396KB, 245x155px
When did you give in to the darkness, /jc/?
>>
>>54474521
Anon, like I said, I'm not actually interested in the argument. My point is that they're not literally raped, and any metaphor or symbolism you want to put on what actually happens is on you. I don't care.
>>
>>54474531
About six years ago. Or are we talking about in-character?
>>
>>54474531
In terms of actual darkness powers, infrequently, but I also balance it out with the opposing. See, buying both capstones in Alan Wake

But, this feeds in to the broader definition of my jumper being a edgy motherfucker. The answer to that is "more than I'd care to admit"
>>
>>54474539
You didn't tell him what actually happened though.
>>
>>54474531
>DARKNESS
THE OPPOSITE OF LIGHT
>>
>>54474556
>already in the darkness before starting

Was your Benefactor evil, then?
>>
File: _mednfxAsgb1rqbip7o1_500.gif (556KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
_mednfxAsgb1rqbip7o1_500.gif
556KB, 500x300px
Soul Eater
> Age: 9 [Rolled1]
> Location: Santa Maria Novella Church (Florence, Italy) [Rolled3]
> Origin: Witch [-300CP]
> Race: Monster Cat [-300CP]
> The Face [Get a Freebie!]
> Enrolled [Get a Freebie!]
> Strong Soul [-200CP]
> Good Kitty [Get a Freebie!]
> Nine Lives [-300CP]
> Portal Manifestation [Get a Freebie!]
> Levitation [Get a Freebie!]
> Mother May I [Get a Freebie!]
> Lonesome Toad [Get a Freebie!]
> Totemic Magic: Lycoris [Get a Freebie!]
> Arithmetic Magic [-200CP]
> Occult Practices [-300CP]
> Uplift [-400CP]
> Comfortable Welcome Gift [Get a Freebie!]
> Matching Pair [Get a Freebie!]
> Style Signature [Get a Freebie!]
> Apothecary Station [Get a Freebie!]
> Excalibuuuur~ [Get a Freebie!]
> Soul Eater NOT! [Get a Freebie!]
> Slapstick [+100CP]
> Lonely Melody [+100CP]
> Cut Off Uppercrust [+100CP]
> Temptation [+200CP]
> Working Out The Kinks [+200CP]
> March of the Clowns [+300CP]

Yeah, sure, why not. Third time's the charm, right?
So, you wanna know the cool thing about appearing totally naive? Nobody thinks you're hiding something. So, there's this girl, who is secretly a cat, who is even more secretly a witch, and she's deaf, but she can hear music, and also voices in her head, and she's enrolled at school, where she is occasionally hunted by CLOWNS, but because she's hanging out in Lord Death's domain, those things tend to get killed at a monster-of-the-week basis? And everyone thinks I'm mildly retarded.

That's prettymuch it.
>>
File: The Bright Lord.png (238KB, 466x262px) Image search: [Google]
The Bright Lord.png
238KB, 466x262px
>>54474531
Darkness, Light, same thing really.
>>
>>54474675
To be more precise, being deaf and naive and occasionally prone to doing weird shit because the voices in my head told me to and it didn't seem like it would hurt anyone and it ended up making me look like an idiot, everyone thought of me as just slightly to the left of stupid.
As a result, very few people looked further into what the fuck I was doing, because it probably involved something stupid. Because I'm stupid.
But at least I'm cute.

I had to rely on extrasensory abilities a lot to get by, because even with increased intelligence and learning it takes awhile to learn lip reading. So I mostly leaned on psychic and emotional sense, and some extra spatial awareness to know what people were around and how I should be responding to the world around me.

Don't use psychic power scans on Exalibur. Don't.
You can use them on Lord Death, but it's kindof like staring into an MC Escher painting.

Anyway, I got to use a demon weapon (who did not become a companion), and fake my way through lectures and clown fights, as a newbie Maester. Sometimes I shot clowns with satellite lasers. Sometimes I collected parts that were left over from battles.
And sometimes I was just a cat who slept in weird places.

... did you know that I could still hear the Excalibur song?
>>
File: luckyEP5_9.jpg (10KB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
luckyEP5_9.jpg
10KB, 314x177px
>>54474697
And I forgot another pic for my avatarfagging, but whatever.
That's it!
>>
>>54474117
from Jorge Joestar notes:
>Two, this limit applies only to in jump things. If a Jump document says you can only buy one of a certain type of ability, this perk ain’t going to help you.

from One Piece jump
>You can purchase multiple fruits

Looks like you're good, anon.
>>
>>54474638
CURTAINS DRAWN
>>
>>54474531
Oh, early on. It took me a long, long time to shake it. Longer than I thought. I didn't shake it 100% until Fate, honestly, even though I thought I had earlier than that.
>>
How would people feel about a Justice League Action jump?
>>
>>54474662
Oh, no, it's not the evil sort of darkness.
>>
>>54474737
Even so, you could still get more fruits in-setting. It just wouldn't allow you to purchase multiple with CP.
>>
>>54474758
I'd think "the first season isn't even over yet, wait a bit".
>>
File: 1494804430537.gif (976KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494804430537.gif
976KB, 500x338px
>>54474758
Very happy about it
>>
>>54474758
...Is it any good? It's not like Teen Titans: Go, is it?
>>
>>54474781
It's not. It's actually pretty damn good.
Teen Titans Go is just strangling it in it's crib with a 7:30AM timeslot. Because god hates you.
>>
>>54474796
>Because Cartoon Network hates creativity.
FTFY.
>>
>>54474713
Maybe you should just... "forget" to post at all?
>>
>>54474822
Do they? Because they've certainly allowed enough "creativity" to make TTG completely unwatchable.
>>
>>54474675
Witch gets a discount on Monster Cat. Icon too. The newest version is in uploads.
>>
File: 1498542729595.png (275KB, 1175x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1498542729595.png
275KB, 1175x1262px
>>54474834
>>
>>54474877
...That cannot be fucking real.
>>
In soul eater if you pick child of Excalibur, Great Old One of Wrath, what does gain access to the weapon table as a result mean in notes section.
>>
File: 1498542077028.png (371KB, 1198x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1498542077028.png
371KB, 1198x1203px
>>54474907
>>
File: 004konata.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
004konata.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>54474850
Oh, shit, really? That's great! Thanks for telling me, anon!
>>
File: for what pvrpose.jpg (137KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
for what pvrpose.jpg
137KB, 323x454px
>>54474918
Wow. Just.
>>
File: exotic weapon proficiency.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
exotic weapon proficiency.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>54474877
>>54474918
/co/ was right.
>>
>>54474918
>2018 Megaman
Oh nooooooooooooooo
>>
>>54474954
Yeah, CN does that on the regular nowadays. It's pretty bad for us folks who like to leave the TV on for background noise.
>>
>>54474877
>>54474918
Did they loose the rights to their old shows?
>>
>>54474307
Is there a reason why the google doc for your Destroyer of Worlds writefagging has its export options disabled? And could you either reenable it and/or drop the pdf with the ending here?
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.