[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides pictured, what are some decent Original RPGs spawned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 80sNumenera.jpg (110KB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
80sNumenera.jpg
110KB, 734x1000px
Besides pictured, what are some decent Original RPGs spawned by Kickstarter? There's plenty of reprints of great games, but what other way out-there and inventive ideas have been successfully published through KS or other crowdfunders that you've seen and enjoyed? It's hard to find them underneath the waves of miniatures-heavy board games.
>>
>>54463517
Strike! and Shadow of the Demon Lord spring to mind immediately.
>>
Z-Land. Well, it's as original as zombies get.
>>
I'm waiting on Red Markets myself, I love futzing with economies and performing CAPITALISM in my games.

>>54463555
I forgot about SotDL, that's some solid stuff. Really scratched the WHFRPG itch for me, while be something new as well.
>>
>>54463517
Blades in the Dark
Apocalypse World 2E
Fate Core
City of Mist (not out yet)
>>
>>54464398
Oh yeah, and Fate of the Norns 2E
>>
>>54463517
>The Strange
>Cypher
>>
>>54463517
Call of Cthulhu 7th edition was KS'd, I think.

The new Horror on the Orient Express, which is beautiful, definitely was.
>>
Engine Heart
>>
>>54463517
Cortex is getting a new edition as of a recent kickstarter, this time under direct management of Cam Banks who was the real brain behind the best of it anyways. I've got high hopes for that one.
>>
Zweihänder.
>>
File: matoitroll.png (234KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
matoitroll.png
234KB, 480x480px
>>54463517
>pictured
>decent
>Original
>>
>>54463517
Last Stand was the debut of a system, and a game about fighting TV show alien invaders on the street. It was meant to branch into other genres like viking mythology and dungeoneering, but the guy/company went out.
>>
>>54463517
Heres one I was super psyched for that didn't pan out because the guy flaked.
http://www.tenkarstavern.com/2013/10/beating-dead-kickstarter-myth-magic.html
>>
Far West
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.