[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol Wut and cringe Rpgs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 101586.jpg (87KB, 660x1000px) Image search: [Google]
101586.jpg
87KB, 660x1000px
Any rpgs that make you Lol wut or cringe?

I found this furry gem while browsing. Maybe it's a parody?

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/101586/Justifiers-RPG?filters=0_2140_500_44499_45208
>>
1992 was a simpler time. One with out the memeifcation of "anthro = furry"

Looks fine and the lore is pretty neat. Seems like a more serious Shadowrun/Paranoia
>>
Bellum Maga
Roleplaying in the feminist resistance.
all characters are womyn who have magicK given to them by the Goddess, so they can fight the evil minions of the serpent, the Patriarchy.
I like to think of my self as fairly liberal, but this book makes me want to join a MRA group.
>>
Blast from the past! Man I had a bunch of these. IIRC they came in digest size, softcover, prefect bound books. The art wasn't bad. Ahhh the innocents of the 90s I didn't even know what a furry was!
>>
Nothing you wankers posted matters.

Everything pales before FATAL. FATAL is such a joke and meme because IT REALLY IS THE WORST OF THE WORST!

Nothing you dig up can be worse than FATAL. It's is the Alpha and Omega of shit. When this universe finally dies in a heatdeath, FATAL will be the final configuration of elemental particles before it is torn apart by entropy and decay.
>>
>>54461337
>FATAL is the worst
Really not even the case anymore, FATAL is a joke these days, there's probably a lot worse shit out there these days.
>>
>>54461337
>Nothing you dig up can be worse than FATAL.
VTNL would like a word with you. Son's of Arcadia too.
>>
>>54460512

That thing has positive review on Drivethru. Alas (for me), it's in Swedish.
>>
>>54462544
>It's in Swedish
oh christ, was /pol/ actually right about something?
>>
>>54461337
Just got here from 1d4chan, huh?
>>
>>54462666
Satan trips confirm. And you should know, /pol/ is ALWAYS RIGHT
>>
>>54462257

I doubt there is anything worse than FATAL. The game is pretty intricate.
>>
>>54463538
not even RaHoWa? i thought that was supposed to be a right pile of shit.
>>
>>54459345
I forget what its called but its an RPG about school students who are witches and its filled with transformation fetishes.
>>
>>54463630
It's hard to say which is worse: a game with miserably incomplete mechanics like RaHoWa, or a game with autistically complete mechanics that are 100% repulsive, like FATAL.
>>
>>54459345
Via The New Legends. It was made by someone whose idea of perfect RPGs seems to be a computer game roguelike, and includes two pages worth of rules on how to roll dice, literally how to pick them up and throw them properly.

It tries to keep players on track by simply banning most interactions. Run into a shopkeeper and you want to steal his goods? TOO BAD! You can't! They don't have rules about stealing from shopkeepers.
>>
>>54459398
>One with out the memeifcation of "anthro = furry"
No, it was there. Just because YOU didn't know about it doesn't mean it wasn't how things were.
>>
>>54464493
Fair point, anon. At least it is agreed upon that they are piles of shit in their own special ways.
>>
>>54464493
They aren't complete, though. FATAL breaks all over the place because the system demands that you roll randomly for so many things that lead to incompatible results.
>>
>>54459345
Pfhhh... that's nothing. They released a whole book series about them here in germany.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.