[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuan-ti thread. How have you used them in campaigns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: yuan ti abomination sexy.jpg (147KB, 820x580px) Image search: [Google]
yuan ti abomination sexy.jpg
147KB, 820x580px
Yuan-ti thread. How have you used them in campaigns?
>>
>>54457567
Why would a reptilian have Human like breasts?
>>
>>54457577
Venom sacs. Resemblance to human breasts is merely coincidental.
>>
>>54457577
They're descended from human cultists who worshipped snakes. The breasts (and 6-packs in the males) are a vestige from that time.

And they come in handy with seducing adventurers who think with their dicks.
>>
>>54457567
The Lamia kidnap them and use them as slaves/breeding stock.

And also the occasional snack.
>>
>>54457577
for the convenience of being able to wear some human clothing/armor
>>
>>54457567
1- Not-Aztecs who were defeated, and then the sun went out because their sacrifices were stopped and the world became an apocalyptic ice age hellscape

2- mutated cultists of the overly erudite goddess of snakes
>>
>>54457577
so players fall for them and don't see the backstab coming
>>
>>54457787
I really like the first one. Heroes unintentionally fucking everything up is great
>>
>>54457567

Mysterious and powerful race from antiquity. Their pride, blasphemy, and greed angered the gods which resulted in them being wiped out by a combination of natural disasters, slave uprisings, and a deadly green mist that rose through the lands, the vapors only toxic to them. A small number may have fled to the deepest corners of the underdark or even beneath the seas. Some managed to use powerful teleportation magic to escape to the hidden second moon that orbits the world. All that remains of them are their ruins, legends and tales told by those they had ruled over from thousands of years in the past, and maybe the odd artifact held in possession of a wealthy noble, scholar, or wizard.
>>
>>54460191
Everquest next never ever...

Thanks for reminding me anon
>>
File: snake_oil.jpg (127KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
snake_oil.jpg
127KB, 1024x819px
>>54457577
Because they used to be a human.
>>
>>54460191
you better also have lawfull evil kung fu lizardmen
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.