[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 18

File: 1500512379142.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1500512379142.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
>>
Is anyone out there planning on running a mecha game?
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
ASOIAF RPG
>Time availability
Anytime EST
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
Vann Allen

On Discord
>Additional Information
I have a house all rolled up if that's ok.
>>
File: GLORY TO THE OLD WAY.jpg (1MB, 2179x3059px) Image search: [Google]
GLORY TO THE OLD WAY.jpg
1MB, 2179x3059px
>>54450574
Sameguy here. This is what I had in mind as far as campaign goes.
>>
>>54450304
I personally aren't, but me and at least ten other anons went and made a Mekton Zeta discord group that gets decent attention. Mostly we use it for sharing mecha designs, but the odd campaign gets advertised sometimes.
>>
>>54450304
remember, if someone tries to recruit you for AdEva or Battle Century G, they're LCD. Do not join and make their name public so we can add it to the blacklist.

CONFIRMED LIST OF LSD ALTS:

LCD
LSDHDTV
Dream Dweller
Nobody Important
Doppelganger
WBL/White Blacklight
amerca dun dun
Alpharius
Hideo Kojima
nugltrup
The Meme Man
Spooky
>>
>>54451601
>LCD
WTF is the story behind this?
>>
>>54451681
LCD tries running AdEva but bails just after starting.
He does this again. And again. And again.
One of his former players, pissed off at him, starts a witch hunt claiming that everyone recruiting for an anime or mecha game is him under an alias.
>>
>>54451832
So what you're saying is I should try GMing it myself to get witchhunter anon triggered?
I can get behind this idea.
>>
>>54451876
Not necessarily but if you do, I'm game.
>>
>>54451601
Uh. I'm not an alt. I'm a separate person.
>>
>>54451876
Yo I want to play a mecha game. I'm Vann Allen
#0957 on discord
>>
>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
any, only played one game of dnd 5e

>Time availability
unemployed so anytime for now

>Text or Voice
either

>Contact Information

>Additional Information
first time
>>
>GM or Player
Both. Will probably be DM.

>System(s)
Blue Rose: The AGE RPG of Romantic Fantasy

>Time availability
I am GMT+0. So somewhere between 3 pm and 11 pm is a possibility.

>Text or Voice
Text -Only-.
No voice.

>Contact Information
https://discord.gg/wu4J6uk

>Additional Information
I've never DM'd or played this system before. It looks like this system is mostly aimed for RP, not combat. So expect some/a lot of RP.

Also, I'm eating blue berries at the moment.
>>
>>54452777
oops

I live in pst

> contact information
discord
>>
>>54451601
Actually, I'm gonna go further on this. At least half of these are alts for people 'LCD' has played with, not his aliases at all. If you're trying to witch hunt, you've accused some people who have literally no chance of being him, so, good job.
>>54451832
I can't really confirm or deny this since I haven't played in a ton of games with him, but the last game I played with him GMing collapsed due to interpersonal drama between two players, not anything to do with him 'bailing'.
>>
>>54452992
t. LCD
>>
>>54453046
I've never so much as gathered anyone for any mecha games. I have issues with people conflating me with someone else entirely, especially when it comes as an accusation that I'm untrustworthy. But in your eyes there's nothing I can do to prove that I'm not this person. I'd pull up logs from the games that I've been in with him, but that wouldn't be good enough, would it?
>>
>>54453088
You seem pretty triggered. I'm pretty sure that's a sign of guilt.
>>
>>54453215
You did prove his point, though.
>>
>>54453400
>>54453088
Fucking namefags
>>
>>54450929
>>54450929

You are lazy and a drain on this hobby and probably your associates. You either pay a GM to run this game for you or run it yourself.
>>
>>54452577
Nice try.
>>
>>54453824
Fish on roll20, do your research. They facilitate such things now, $10 a session per person seems to be the going rate, no more expensive than a movie ticket.
>>
>>54453771
Can I still play in that mecha game though?
>>
>>54450574
My suggestion for you is that you run first. If you get enough players, some of them in the future might be willing to run themselves. It's how I got started, and how I got one of my players to run his own game.
>>
>>54453879
I think at this point I'd rather play in that mecha game though.
>>
>>54453879
I think I'd actually also do this though.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
ASOIAF RPG
>Time availability
Anytime EST
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
Vann Allen

On Discord
>Additional Information
I have a house all rolled up if that's ok.

I think I'd also stream the campaign on Twitch, that'd be funny.
>>
>>54453046
t. LCD himself trying to smear old players
Why did you leave out mentioning your old croney GC who you used to recruit for you in the last AdEva game of yours that went up in smoke?
>>
>>54453753
I'm sorry. :c
>>
I'll post a proper post this weekend, because I'm not quite ready, but are there any players here who's never played a TTRPG yet? I'm looking to DM my first campaign, albeit a pre-made campaign, and I'd feel more at ease DMing for new players.
>>
File: 1469157629955.jpg (9KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
1469157629955.jpg
9KB, 261x262px
>>54454745
>>
File: tumblr_o9gyjiSiVc1rslow9o1_500.png (150KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gyjiSiVc1rslow9o1_500.png
150KB, 500x543px
>>54450304
>when the mecha game's just right.
>>
>>54454745
What system is going to pop your cherry?
>>
>>54455763
5e, sorry. Not sure how I left out the system.
>>
>>54455805
Good luck anon, I hope your group of new people is a good one.
>>
>>54455822
>>54455805

This, good luck anon
>>
>>54455805
It's these tiny things that you leave out that will come biting your pencils away at night.

Also. I have a theory that DM'ing with experienced player(s) on the table can provide net-positive experience. Assuming the Experienced Player is told that he's there to show and teach, not own the game.
>>
>>54455822
>>54455853
Thanks, anons. I'm excited.

>>54455863
I'm sure that, ultimately, it wouldn't matter whether my group is full of new or experienced players. I'd just feel comfortable playing with new players for my first few times as a new DM. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>54453913
>>54453969
I'm not running a mecha game, but I've got a discord full of people who might, if there are anons interested in joining.
>>
>>54455991
I'm in the server you speak of, and if someone advertises, I'd definitely throw my hat in the ring.
>>
>>54452577
What.
That is my name
You're running some anime game... and using my name?
>>
>>54452577
I use this name and this email for pretty much everything and i have never run any game much less an anime game.
>>
>>54455805
Good luck to you.

I recently started DMing my first campaign with a group that was previously free form (with a few 3.pf elements) using 3.5

I totally understand that new players take the pressure off, but having at least one veteran will make for better feedback and growth.
>>
>>54453771
Why are you trying to get people out of the hobby btw?
Does it benefit you if there are less people playing ttRPGs?
Not everyone has the money to pay paid GMs, and not everyone has the social/management/presentation skills to be able to run a game themselves.
>>
>>54456178
>>54456202
It seems like we have a conundrum on our hands.
>>
>>54457476
>>54456202
(I suppose, on the off chance that this thread starts moving incredibly fast tomorrow morning I should at least try to figure this out.)

No, I'm not running an 'anime game'. The only game I'm running at the moment is a game set in 190BC in the Levant, which is pretty much the opposite of anime. I've been using this name since the development of DVV 3(?) years ago though I've not namefagged proper with it for nearly two years. One of my players told me that someone was trashing 'me' in this thread. By literal sheer coincidence, I know the person being witchhunted (Probably? This is casting a lot of doubt on all this) and made some assumptions. While I highly doubt that you're, well, him, forgive me for the confusion.
>>
What's up cucks and cuckettes. I'm going to run a game. Wait no fuck that a game and a oneoff.

>GM or Player
GM and GM
>System(s)
Savage worlds and the oneshot will be godlike.
>Time availability
Savage worlds will either be biweekly fridays bout 7pm EST, or weekly, some job stuff is happening in my life and if it does do its thing I'll be much more available. The oneoff? Saturday the 5th of august round 7pm EST be there or be square.
>Text or Voice
Text for campaign (with a talk to the gm chat channel), voice for oneshot.
>Contact Information
So you want to play one of those there powder fantasy games. You know with the magic and the black powder, and the 300+ response why it can't work threads we have every month. We're going to do that. Hard. Except wait a moment. We need a pitch. A plot. An idea. Can't just have powder fantasy without an idea. Mother fucking 3 letter organization combined with the idea of knighthood. That's right you're the noble fbi, or maybe the federal marshals, but that's a 4 letter organization and doesn't count.

Point is you have the power the authority granted to you by the crown to enforce the word of the monarch on his royal roads. Its procedural cop drama subbing drug dealers with necromancers.

Oneshot is godlike. WWII but with minor super powers. So minor they're called talents. Because you ain't super. You will never be super man, but hey you're talented. At least until a bullet hits your helmet and reduces you to a concussed unconscious state which will result in your death if you aren't treated on the spot and transferred to a field hospital. Still debating on the idea here,but it will end up as a premade oneoff. Just because I want to introduce people to godlike more so than anything else.

>Additional Information
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
You want contact for the oneshot? Shit I didn't think this through.
Contact.
Polka Flies #3845
Or don't!
>>
>>54456439
People who expect to have a GM fall into their lap are the worst players usually. They're entitled and spoiled. If you want to play in a game, wait for a GM to post, and apply then. And no, you dont get to use your special custom house. No GM worth his salt will trust an already made house.
>>
>>54458024
I'm 900% on board with everything about that campaign except Savage Worlds, sI I merely wish you luck!
>>
>>54453994
/tg/ is not the place for you, friend.
>>
Bumping while also shilling for my post. Seeking (preferably) new players. Will have a proper post later today after work.
>>54454745
>>
>>54451601
There are other people playing BCG that arent LCD.
>>
>>54454745
Oh most definitely. Yes please anon.
>>
>>54462721
I can confirm this. LCD is pretty easy to detect, look for the words caveat emptor, kawaii and generally evasive attitudes.
>>
>>54457830
Well...
I have been using this name for about 6 years now. What's dvv btw?
I used it to namefag on /b/ and had a Nobody from kingdom hearts as avatar.
I have not run a game in my life, because i am part of the group i mentioned here: >>54456439
that doesn't have the necessary skills for GM-ing.

>>54459565
Those are valid points, but i think what the guy was trying to do was seeing if anyone liked the idea enough that they would get inspired by it to run a game about it.

>>54458024
I assume this is 90%+ fighting?
>>
>>54464117
One shot yes, military game and all that.

Fantasy cops not necessarily. I intend to run a few selectable cases off the bat to get a proper handling on what the players want out of things (and to act as a player filter without impacting the stability of the game), before the overarching plot starts creeping in. Good mix of investigation and general problem solving, throw in a touch of courtly politics and well the other kind of court, and the other other kind as well for good measure. Could go either way pretty easily, very flexible premise.
>>
>>54464258
Sent a request on Discord.
>>
>>54464117
Guess I'll drop the name since it's not needed.
DVV is Disney Villains Victorious, a /tg/ homebrew I contributed a decent amount to (core mechanics, skills, attributes, character advancements, the analysis needed for the dice in general...) that involves playing in a nobledark unified Disney setting. That's about it.
Sorry, again, for the confusion.
>>
>>54465084
There can be two Nobody Important's around.
There are multiple on skype anyway for example, so i wouldn't ask you to drop the name.
Especially since it's a fun one to use on an anonymous imageboard, since it's as close as you can come to "Anonymous" without actually calling yourself anonymous.
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
ASoIaF, Dark Heresy/40K RPG, Exalted (3e, maybe 1e), L5R (4e), Mutants and Masterminds (2e or 3e), nWoD (anything but Beast and Vampire), Shadowrun (5e or 4e), Star Wars (d20), or anything else, really.
I can learn systems quick. I just want to play something that isn't DnD or Pathfinder for once in my life.

>Time availability
I'm currently in EST timezone. I'm also on vacation with nothing planned, so I'm basically free anytime

>Text or Voice
Either

>Contact Information
'noahdylan11' on skype
I think I'm 'Momir Vig' on discord, but that's a much less reliable way to contact me

>Additional Information
I'm currently in Florida, in case that matters.
>>
>>54454745
I'm in if I can find your thread later. I've only done storyteller system RPGs so this should be fun
>>
>>54465837
>ASoIaF

Want this so bad.
>>
>>54453994
sent you a friend request on Discord
>>
>gm or player
2 Players
>Systems(s)
Deathwatch
>Time availability
6-12 pm US central time
>Text or voice
Text
>Contact information
Discord: Nicole.graf#1097
>Additional information
Looking for GM
>>
>>54467435
It's not happening, anon. Time for one of you to GM.
>>
>>54467864
I ran a one shot for him. He does fine as a player, but seems to have trouble as GM. I want to play, and GMPCs are boring to me
>>
>>54468188
Too bad, you'll have to run as a GM again. Suck it up.
>>
>>54468188
>I want to play,
Too fucking bad. Welcome to the hobby. If you want to play you get to GM. Especially if you want something done right.
>>
>>54467435
>nicole
Post tits and I'll run a game for you.
>>
File: The world as it is ASSUMED.jpg (115KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
The world as it is ASSUMED.jpg
115KB, 800x400px
>GM

>Looking for 1 player.

>Saturdays from 3pm until 10pm EST or longer depending on player request.

>System is GURPS 4th Ed. Newbies are fine and even preferred, we would like to avoid people with bad habits.

>Setting: Developing world in the age of sail (TL4), on the brink of major cultural, magical, divine, and socioeconomic shifts in many societies. Currently the local area is a large Egyptian+Aztec continent and a hotspot of (literally) cancerous activities. Story is very player-driven and actions have effects on the world, be it local economy, imports, supernatural/magical phenomena, flora and fauna diversity, crier guild news, political, and even geographical. It is heavily RP-driven as well, with about 1/3 or more of our sessions not even having combat or skill checks because players get heavily invested into the story, NPCs, or attempt a more diplomatic approach. There are also several races, factions, and more. Most are limited to current story arc availability and proximity, but the choice to change characters is offered every couple of months.

>Additional Notes:
All applicants will be vetted and put through a small 2 part interview. First will be a solo introduction with the GM and then with the players. Only those that get the thumbs up from the group can sit in on a session and be allowed to join. This group met here and has been together for nearly 5 years now and it's pretty close-knit, we're all great friends. Sessions will be held over Skype and Roll20, microphone is necessary for OOC talk and planning, IC actions and conversations are handled through text. Punctuality is also a big thing, missing your first session is immediate expulsion. All those interested or that have any questions/want more information, feel free to contact me on Skype.

>>
>>54468577
You sound like a huge tool.
>>
>>54468622
Gotta second this one. If you want someone serious who isn't just gonna fuck with you for the first interview and screw you over later you should work on it. Anyways, I'll be adding you on skype to do the aforementioned. Good luck.
>>
>>54468577
I'm starved for tabletop, so I'll give it a shot. I just sent you a contact request on skype
>>
>>54468488
>>54468298
The fuck's the matter with you people.
GMing=/=playing
They're two wholly different things and some people like one but not the other.
>>
>>54469112
Spoken like somebody who's never truly GMed before.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 252x200px
>>54468577
>>
>>54469151
Yes, because as stated above i both lack the necessary skills and wouldn't enjoy it either.

It's like saying.
>What you're on 4chan? Too bad, that means you have to like anime and all games about anime too.
>>
>>54468577
I feel like apply to join, but I'm now 90% sure that the spot is taken by someone, given that whole three people posted about this.
>>
>>54469322
You could still try. Not everyone gets admitted as the guy stated.
>>
>>54467435
sent you friend request. Tell me about ur game and I'll consider running it.
>>
>>54468577
What a nigger.
>>
>>54469163
Ha, I get it.

You replied to the wrong person though.
>>
>>54469151
What? They're definitely different things. I love both, even if I prefer GMing, but they really are different things.
>>
>>54469188
Yes...? I don't think you know what you're talking about at all.

>>54469833
He's not at all. GMing and playing is, essentially, synonymous.
>>
>>54469846
Explain yourself. GMing involves constructing a world and/or story as well as acting/responding to the players, while playing is simply acting/responding to the GM.
There's so much more you can do while GMing, which is why I prefer it. On the other hand, you don't get that sick power fantasy, which is why I'd never GM Nobilis and the like.
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (199KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
199KB, 1536x1152px
>>54469846
>GMing and playing is, essentially, synonymous.
>>
>>54469896
>>54469846
>bait.jpngif
>>
>>54469912
ok
>>
>>54469896
>while playing is simply acting/responding to the GM.
That's... really all you do as a player? How fucking lazy. No, you craft a world, you craft an environment, and you collaborate with the GM. You play, relatively, a small part, but you are essentially a mini-GM.
>>
>>54469982
That sounds really bad anon.
>>
>>54469988
It's incredibly fun for me and I do it every single time I play. I couldn't stand to play if all I was doing was parleying with the GM over basic interactions.
>>
>>54470002
I can't think of anything less strained desu. Why and how would you craft a world in the GM's own campaign? No, I play as the active character within the GM's world, constrained by it into creating a fitting story for him.
>>
>>54470023
>Why and how would you craft a world in the GM's own campaign?
You don't even understand what I mean by 'world', do you? A world can mean a faction, a family, a faith. This world works with the GM's broader world.
>>
>>54470037
I understood what you meant, now answer the question you nig.
>>
>>54470051
I just did, retard.
>>
>>54470058
No you didn't, stupid-head.
>>
>>54470068
I defined what 'world' meant in this context, not you.
>>
>>54470051
He did tho
>>
>>54470082
And I already knew what you meant now tell me why and how you would do that.
>>
>>54470098
he is apparently talking about the same thing as you.
to him crafting a story around your character is the same as crafting an actual world as a gm
>>
>>54470098
>a faction, a family, a faith
try thinking about it for a moment.
I feel so bad for whatever GM gets shackled with a lazy, unthinking player like you.
>>
File: retard.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>54470098
>being this retarded
>>
>>54470117
But crafting a story isn't the same as making a faction or family or faith out of thin air.
>>54470122
Unfortunately I am >>54470135 retarded so you will have to explain to me.
>>
>>54470142
to him it is.
>>
>>54470150
I don't understand what you don't understand about my not understanding how he could think that.
>>
>>54470142
>But crafting a story isn't the same as making a faction or family or faith out of thin air.
they are an incredibly important part of it, and contributing that sort of intense information to the GM is how you enrich the world and become both a stronger player and GM. you work with them. perhaps the faction is evil, perhaps they're the good guys guarding an artifact, details like that are up to you and the GM.
>>
>>54470168
No, I'm sorry, that sounds very floaty. Why would you, a player, say "btw GM this town has a salt-smuggling cartel, brb gonna chum up to them"? That removes any tension/conflict, don't you think?
>>
>>54470197
Is that really how you envision it? Not communicating and discussing this sort of thing well in advance? You really are a terrible player.
>>
>>54470214
Did those entitled players expect you to make a campaign for them?
>>
>>54470239
Did you lazily not contribute a damn thing to the GM and just cruised along expecting to vapidly consume?
>>
>>54470037
>A world can mean a faction, a family, a faith.
No it fucking can't.
>>
>>54470271
Yes it can. That's your character's world.
>>
>>54470261
Mostly I GM. When I play of course I'm always looking to make a good story, but like I said, that is WITHIN the constraints of the GM's world. Otherwise, what's the point? Might as well do improv.
>>54470271
desu semantics aren't really important, we know what anon meant.
>>
>>54470312
>that is WITHIN the constraints of the GM's world
That's the nature of communicating, you realize...? The idea is to contribute something that fits within the constraints of the GM's world.
>>
>>54470340
>That's the nature of communicating, you realize...?
Yes, the GM gives me the tools and then I use them. I don't invent a hammer because I really really want one.
>>
>>54470290
>your character's entire world is fully comprise of a single faction, family, or faith
Shit.
>>
>54467435
This is dumb, i give up. I just wanted to relax and smash things
>>
>>54470385
What's stopping you, untermensch?
>>
File: 1306630429523.jpg (52KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1306630429523.jpg
52KB, 363x310px
>>54467435
This is a wasted effort. I was going to run the game.

> Back story for a storm wardens assault and black templar tactical

[7:47 PM] nicole.graf: Well, both the characters have in common that they were accused of doing something wrong, but have also performed deeds notable enough that it would make their home chapters a bit mad if they were straight up killed, so they were sent to the deathwatch. They didnt do what they were accused of, it was just an excuse to pulled by the same inquisitor to serve the deathwatch.
[7:50 PM] nicole.graf: Thats what we have come up with so far.
[7:55 PM] Chill Skeleton: 1. the black templars literally took a planetary governor out back and beat him to death and the inquisition just wrote it off.
2. space marine chapters really don't give a shit if he can't "come back".
3. by that logic they would have to be black shields if it was that bad (which it almost never is when black templars are concerned)

>this was all it took to get removed as GM

Guess who ain't getting that Deathwatch game they've been wanting for weeks.
>>
>>54470358
It is so good to know that you aren't serious.

>>54470365
It certainly can be. Perhaps it isn't. That's the nature of discussing things with the GM.
>>
>>54470576
I am serious, anon. Given you've provided like zero explanation and basically just whined about imaginary players, I'm not likely to change my mind, am I?
>>54470507
that's pretty autistic desu senpai
>>
>>54470507
This comes as no surprise. No group asking for a GM has ever been good. They're all a collection of shitters that expect a GM to do exactly what they want and somehow know what that is psychically. The proper response to ANY posting like this is "GM yourselves or shove a d4 in your peehole"
>>
>>54470611
>Given you've provided like zero explanation
Only zero explanation to your meme-addled mind.
>>
>>54470628
ok
>>
>>54470619
That's certainly the correct response, but OTOH that's still pretty autistic desu senpai.
>>
>>54470611
it was the fastest i've been rejected for a game. And i actually think this one could read, as the character sheets were on excel files that were well done.

>>54470619
i had that thought for about 20 seconds while I was sending the contact request. My common sense was tingling the moment I seen it was a woman's name, and not an alias.

>thats a waste of a D4
>I fully intended to just give them the true 40k experience. A fucking meat grinder that is only slightly slowed down thanks to your power armor. Good luck getting to rank 2 as I go with slow XP games just to dare power gamers to fucking try me.

>>54470644
it was very autistic. Just straight up blocked me with zero words because I pointed out that the black templars give no fucks.
>>
>>54470729
No I'm saying you were autistic. If I could choose my GM, I wouldn't choose you. First impressions and all that.
>>
>>54470750
>Knowing about fluff is autistic
Reddit's that way faggot
>>
>>54470843
>Knowing about fluff is autistic
Well...
>>
>>54470750
[7:00 PM] Chill Skeleton: tell me about ur deathwatch game
[7:00 PM] BOTClyde: Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.
Only you can see this — delete this message.
[7:11 PM] Chill Skeleton: yo
[7:12 PM] Chill Skeleton: so, i've got pretty much every 40k book memorized, black crusade isthe one i know the most about, but deathwatch is cool to run
[7:12 PM] Chill Skeleton: tell me about your character
[7:12 PM] Chill Skeleton: and the other player
[7:26 PM] nicole.graf: Okay.
[7:27 PM] nicole.graf: Im a strorm warden assault marine, he is a black templar tactical marine

>3 excel screen caps for character sheets here
[7:28 PM] nicole.graf: Woops, upside down
[7:28 PM] nicole.graf: Thats me
>3 more excel screen caps

[7:30 PM] nicole.graf: This is him. What else do you need to know?
[7:30 PM] Chill Skeleton: back story
[7:30 PM] Chill Skeleton: and maybe a sheet that is in one single Jpeg
[7:39 PM] Chill Skeleton: or just give me the excel files

See >>54470507 for rest of chat log

>you were autistic
no, you got spooked because i'mma skelly that actually was going to run your game with original characters.

you can't even make a fucking character legible in spread sheet format
>>
>>54470896
Nigger why are you assuming just 'cause I'm calling you an autist I must also be one of these Deathwatch players.

Also what's the deal with this pasted stuff, it looks pretty nondescript to me.
>>
>>54469819
Why? Because he doesn't want dicks like you in his game?
>>
>>54470948
Yep.
>>
>Ledditor nad his friend doesn't want to put in the effort to GM, so he tries to pawn it off on some unsuspecting anon
>Gets called out on it
>Shits up the thread with 50+ off topic posts that all could have been written by a 12 year old who just learned the word "autistic"
>He thinks this makes him in any way desirable
Come back when your balls drop and you actually know how this hobby works. Until then, everyone should report and ignore.
>>
>>54470939
>calls people niggers
>gets upset when people think he is some one else on an anonymous message board

take a fucking hint genius
>>
>>5470896
I messed up. I should have spent more time on presentation and backstory. I thought i could do this but i can't. I apologize, chill skeleton
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Honestly, anything that isn't weebshit. No judgement here, but I'm just not that into it roleplaywise. I'm one of those dweebs that reads up on lore for fun, so basically any genre would do. Pretty into film, so narrative stuff is welcome, if not preferred.
>Time availability
Any time, really.
>Text or Voice
Both
>Contact Information
discord: Eru#4347
>>
>>54471019
>can't even quote
>>
>>54471012
buttblasted
>>
This is all my fault.
>>
>>54471019
>>54471146
what a cuck
>>
>>54471049
don't forget the part about being a gimp for the last year because some one ran ur foot over
>>
>>54471136
No i cant
>>
File: 10-alex-jones-4.w710.h473.2x.jpg (83KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
10-alex-jones-4.w710.h473.2x.jpg
83KB, 1420x946px
>>54471049
>Lord of the rings lore name
>Hates weebshit
>Enjoys delving in to lore
>Narrative driven

I'll hit you when I get off work.
>>
>>54471216
he's probably european from one of those fancy places, like belgium.

Dirty euros with their muslims and health care, and questionable use of mind altering substances.
>>
File: 1433332296611.gif (700KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1433332296611.gif
700KB, 360x203px
>GM or Player
Player.

>System(s)
Dark Heresy 1. Death watch.

>Time availability
East cost. Free Tuesday through Thursday at anytime. Special scheduling requirements on weekends due to nightshirt

>Text or Voice
Voice/Video. atextisfinetoo.jpg

>Contact Information
Discord Greyfox643#6408

>Additional Information

I'm willing to play whatever the party needs. I'm willing to provide as detailed or as vague a backstop as you need to mesh well with your campaign. I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying, and wouldn't mind either a high RP game, a high smash and grab, or a nice mix of the two.

I'm also really tempted about shadowrun, but I'm very unfamiliar with the system.

I own most DH 1 and DW books and prefer to play those as I enjoy having a solid book I can flip through as needed.
>>
>>54471464
>Voice/Video
lol
>>
>>54467435
Are you still around? Sent you a friend request.
>>
>>54471532

I've actually Skyped into a session that had the DM and 2 players in an apartment.

Wasn't ideal... but I was starved for roleplaying.
>>
>>54470729
Hey, can I have the real 40k experience instead? I don't have a character so you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>54472353
give me ur contact info.

The game I'll be running will be around midnight EST, most likely between tuesday or thursday
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
5e
>Time availability
9.30pm Fridays UTC+12 (This is like 2-5am throughout America)
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
HowlingKestrel#1882 on discord
>Additional Information
Running a campaign with a fantasy conquistador kind of feel. Party are adventurers hired by a large government to explore the new lands.

Already got 2 players, looking for 2-4 more. First session next week.
>>
File: Mark of Lightning.jpg (1MB, 4218x5712px) Image search: [Google]
Mark of Lightning.jpg
1MB, 4218x5712px
>GM or Player
I am looking for more players. The game does not need a GM.

>System(s)
A homebrew PvP Board Game/Tabletop RPG called Marked. More info in the Roll20 link in the stickied forum post. Basically, players on two different teams control super-human characters that fight each other for survival, resources, and Power, ending with the destruction of the enemy team or the end of the world on the 14th day. Games generally take 2-3 hours.

>Time availability
We use a Doodle to schedule games to begin on any given evening between 6:00 and 11:00 PM EST. If you're interested in playing, just put your time up and I'll try to find something that works for everyone. You can also come say hi in the Discord, and if you'd like I can show you a mock-up of the game.

>>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
https://app.roll20.net/join/2199952/ijzgyg

>Additional Information
The goal is to keep improving on and iterating on the game. I want to hear all about your shitty opinions. Really.
>>
File: wallup-230382.jpg (320KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
wallup-230382.jpg
320KB, 1920x1017px
>>54449569
>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode
>>
Before I posted an actual listing, I wanted to get a feel for those who are interested in a text-based Black Crusade game. What times work best? What Chaos god would you align with?
>>
>>54472564
Oh.

Oh wow, that's way too late for me. :c (Am GMT+0, for context.)
>>
>>54474275
I've wanted to play Black Crusade for a while, and I'm free whenever. I'd go for Tzeench, or maybe Nurgle.
>>
>>54474573
Or Slaanesh, depending on if the splats are allowed. Fleshcrafters are FUN.
>>
>>54474275
well, I'm a GM about to host a text based black crusade game. So time wise is "whenever I feel like it". And the chaos god depends heavily on which metal album i was listening to.

>>54474573
you'll do. give me ur discord
>>
>>54474632
Momir Vig
>>
>>54474632
Ah, another GM. Well it couldn't hurt to compare notes or possibly star in each other's campaigns.

ELH#5618
>>
>>54474652
ain't workin.
>>54474668
kewl, I want assistance. I haven't GM'd in a while and normally work as sub GM
>>
There is a Gamefinder Discord! Just click the link to join!

https://discord.gg/PztAMVH
>>
>GM
>System: Chronicles of Darkness More Than Human Fan-Splat
>Time: Wed 2PM EST
>Format: Discord, text
>Other Info: Set in 1973 you play a member of ABATIS a secret government bureau for dealing with "Alt-Natural Phenomenon", the government term for Mad Science and Black Magic. You're character is also Alt-Natural, part of a team of Alt-Natural agents made to deal with dangerous magical situations. The game will focus on investigating cases about supernatural phenomenon around America and sometimes beyond with a few exceptions being SWAT-like takedowns of big threats.
>>
>>54450304

I'd kill to play in another mecha game.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
D&D 5e
>Time availability
PDT late evenings (like 9-10pm start time)
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
This is a general interest check for a lewd, adult 5e game. If you are interested, feel free to contact me and we can discuss more details. This would be a 1-on-1 game, not really prepared for anything more complex than that at the moment. If by some chance you want to GM something like this, I’m cool to be a player instead.
>>
>>54475006
Legit question. Why use a fan splat and not just Hunters / Psychics / Stigmatics, or even Geists?
>>
>>54472158
That is one of the most outlandish things i've heard on /tg/. And that's saying a lot.
>>
>>54474275
Is it going to be session based or play by post?
>>
>>54477786
>play by post
>>
>>54478023
it is preferable to me because of scheduling difficulties
But feel free to elaborate on why it is horrible
>>
Anyone running any 3.5 games that allow Tome of Necromancy? I want to try out one prestige classes in it.
>>
>>54468577
Bumping this. Have a few people so far but others are welcome to apply. Casting a wide net.
>>
>GM or Player
recruiting player

>System(s)
Apocalypse World 2ed

>Time availability
8 P.M every week on Monday GMT +3

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/84107/apocalypse-world-e2

post a message for the Roll20 listing and the GM will review your post and add you

>Additional Information
Got one spot left if your interested, first session starts tomorrow
>>
File: Halberds-and-Helmets.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Halberds-and-Helmets.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>54449569
>>GM or Player
GM, looking for players
>>System(s)
PDF related
>>Time availability
Weekly game, sundays 17:00 GMT+2
>>Text or Voice
Voice Only (no text)
>>Contact Information
[email protected] or https://discord.gg/kvSuCbQ
>>Additional Information
Old School game, we play TSR modules, currently at Temple of Elemental Evil, money spent = XP gained
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.