[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Finish Glorious Mission.gif (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Finish Glorious Mission.gif
386KB, 1280x720px
I need Knights rescuing dragons.
>>
File: 1420447923351.jpg (143KB, 955x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1420447923351.jpg
143KB, 955x1280px
>>54446370

In addition, when is it appropriate for a knight to abandon his duty to his lord and shack up with the evil that has kidnapped the lord's daughter?
>>
>>54446445
1. The "evil" is actually good, while the lord and his daughter are the true villains, putting all the blame on the dragon
2. The only way to truly stop the ancient evil is to fuck the good into her
>>
>>54446370

Laying the Dragon is probably the best subversion of this trope.

I think it should be used more
>>
>>54446445
The evil dragon isn't really evil, just lonely. She keeps kidnapping princesses because she's desperate for a friend.
>>
File: WENDY.png (82KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
WENDY.png
82KB, 500x505px
>>54446667
>>
File: stPFbBHSS4-2.png (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
stPFbBHSS4-2.png
35KB, 300x250px
>>54446370

oddly enough, not a whole lot of this.
>>
>>54446935

Not everyone is a furry
>>
>>54446445
When you also convince her to return the princess, and then both you and the princess end up riding the dragon back into town.
>>
>>54446445
When the Dragon and the princess swap souls. M'lord enjoy yor new Dragon daughter
>>
>>54446935
I love how the princess is putting up her fists against a sword. She knows she can knock the knight's lights out.
>>
>>54446935
>fighting the kung fu princess who managed to singlehandedly imprison a dragon and has no qualms against fucking you up with her bare fists while you have your armor and sword and she is wearing a dress
You need to serve/waifu that princess, clearly no worthier liege has lived
>>
>>54446445
When you find out you're the dragon and you had your memory erased and the other dragon was actually your wife all along.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.