[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tg, please staph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Da fug is that.png (795KB, 815x456px) Image search: [Google]
Da fug is that.png
795KB, 815x456px
Tg, please staph
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/josephleebush/heroines-of-the-first-age
>>
Meh.
>>
>shitty fanart tier art
>le epic rpg
This is the worst of a fandom.
>>
File: 1478821621556.jpg (90KB, 719x364px) Image search: [Google]
1478821621556.jpg
90KB, 719x364px
>>54445128
WORTH EVERY PENNY HUH
>>
>>54445969
Fucking hell, this is terrible.
>>
>>54445969
>$2,500 for this

Why are people so retarded?
>>
>voidspiral.com

OH BUDDY
>>
File: feltlikescreaming.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
feltlikescreaming.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>>54445116
>FAQ
"Is this game lewd?"
>>
>>54446060
I feel a need to rewatch VOTOMS.
>>
>>54447212
If you haven't yet, watch 'Roots of Ambition' then 'The Last Red Shoulder'.
>>
>>54446060
Well?

I mean, it has bugger all else going for it.
>>
>>54448519
It's written to be PG-13, but the answer also stipulates that you could just do it anyway.
>>
They... listed both Monster Musume and Everyday Life with Monster Girls as their influences. Those are the same goddamn thing.
>>
Reading through the description, there are some neat things I enjoy; building the world alongside the DM, choosing what type of magic fuels it, that kinda stuff is pretty neat.

But I just hate that monster girls are such a driving force in weeb culture in this day and age. I appreciate at the very least that there's art for a boy monster of some kind, but the focus is obviously still on women that just so happen to have monster parts thrown on. Instead of having a world where anyone and anything can be there, as it tries to sell itself as, it all just comes off as fetish stuff and pandering, these aren't their own beings, they just exist for people to get their rocks off.
>>
>>54450484

Anon. People that like anime want to obsess over cute anime girls.
They will continue to do this until they are dead.

This is perpetuated by finding new flavors of anime girl to enjoy.
Monster Girls are just a fad. It'll be something else eventually.
>>
>>54452817
It hurts me anon. The unending hunger for cute girls doing cute things hurts me. But you're right. One day monster people might be good, but for now I must endure what the weeb scourge hath wrought.
>>
>>54450484
Dudes are already monsters, they don't need horns and snake tails and shit.
>>
>>54453494
Ayyyy.
But seriously I can't handle countless monster people species where we only see the chicks. MGQ gets away with it because it's directly lewd while also making sense in the lore.
>>
>>54450170
Monster Musune is for plebs. Entry tier is encyclopedia and real taste is if you use monster girl quest.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.