[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40k lizard men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: space lizard.jpg (23KB, 466x481px) Image search: [Google]
space lizard.jpg
23KB, 466x481px
is there a pastbin for Space Lizardmen for 40k anywhere? I remember a few months ago after the Space Skaven thread someone attempted to make a thread in similar vain but for the Lizard men instead.

did that go anywhere or what?
>>
>>54440720
was there?
For one, i know this sounds retarded but with glotkin seemingly getting ported into 40k and lizardmen now beeing demons or something i do have at least some hopes of them becoming an anti chaos faction in 40k.

I could also see tarrelians beeing part of a potential kroot roster but as it seems GW is focusing on humans and chaos and with Tau they only seem to focus on battlesuits.

Still one can dream.
The Eldar are not good enaugh to be servants of the old ones.
>>
>>54441008
Eh, I like them as another Tau race. I'd actually like to see more focus on other Tau races, and less on battlesuits.

If Kroot Shapers were an HQ choice, I'd have bought a full Kroot army (including the old FW stuff) by now.
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (147KB, 800x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
147KB, 800x1047px
>>54440720
Hi.

I'm the guy who made that space lizardmen p thread.

Lizardmen 40k only got up to some bare basics.

>Lizardmen served the old ones.
>Fled to outside the galaxy when the old ones died and have since hung out on star sized ultra-craftworld observing the future and shit.

> influenced galactic stuff with butterfly effects from afar (Encourage the pre-fall eldar party trends, protect the baby primarchs while in the warp, Nip a waaagh in the bud and so forth)
>Trying to revive their masters and reaffirm old one control of the galaxy.
>None of them age at all Meaning that most are older then other faction's gods.
>The tau 'mysterious benefactors' were lizard people and not space elfs.
>>
>>54441067
Tarellians are a minor race, id prefer Lizardmen in their role of WHFB in 40k.

Especialy with 40k more and more going into High Powered stuff i think "ancient aliens" is something actually lacking from 40k.

Also it might stop Necrons from becoming all around Tomb Kings, right now they lack a direct enemy, they even seem to be working with the eldar.

As for Tau races, i hate the tau, i dont know i just cannot like the fucking space commies and their stupid aesthetic.
one thing that keeps me from playing kroot even tho i love their idea and aesthetic is that they dont currently have a HQ. Id have to stick with tau for that.

>>54441112
would make sense.
Holding on to a plan they dont understand is ther schtick afterall.
>>
File: IMG_0563.jpg (983KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.jpg
983KB, 1400x788px
>>54441163

I like the idea of space lizardmen living on ruined Dyson spheres that they converted into temple worlds. Pic related would be the to scale size.

And there would only be like 5-8 of the lizardmen templeships in existence. All hanging out at the edge of galactic space, communicating with each other and making the eldar craftworlds feel envious.
>
Skaven 40k presented a firm rival for chaos (and later the eldar)
>>
>>54441294
well Age of Sigmar does already have huge lizardmen ships, i think the idea of lizardmen going around space looking for chaos to fight is a good start.

but just like with AoS that would just give them not enaugh to do, so yeah id like them actually trying to reestablish the empire of the old ones, just not realy knowing how
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.