[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody Likes Ultramarines General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: 40kKonorGuillimanPoster.jpg (314KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
40kKonorGuillimanPoster.jpg
314KB, 1000x708px
Alright faggots, GW has given us the rare chance of, in canon, fucking up the Ultramarines, so even the most staunchly loyal of you should realize the utmost importance of this task, I mean, hey, you can even take points away from the smurfs by building up an ork army, and everyone likes ork players. It's a fact, ork players are bros.

In case you still aren't convinced, here is an itemized list of reasons to play against the ultramarines during the Fate of Konor campaign

- You remember the 5th edition space marines codex
- "The Ultramarines are undoubtedly the best space marines ever. Yes really!"
- Because Cato Sicarius can fend off 1 million tau with his dick
- Repulsive reverse vagina as an insignia
- ... Something involving soup and Russians? I'm not really sure about this one
- You know Sly Marbo is the true spiritual liege
- You still have an unreasonable hateboner for Matt Ward
- THIS ULTRAMARINE MOTHERFUCKER is ALREADY PURGING THE LIVING SHI OUT OF ORKS And BASICALLY, YOUR WAAGH IS FUCKED. HOW? ... CLICK HERE TO GET FREE MASS EXTERMINATUS
- Rawbooteh Gorillafam
- Because Kitten should have pulled Gulliman's life support before gathering storm
- Because Sanguinius/Russ/Vulkan/Dorn/Alpharius/Jonson/Magnus/Khan/Ferrus/Corax/DELETED FROM IMPERIAL RECORDS should have been the first loyalist primarch to come back
- Because it's an excuse to make that disco themed dark eldar army you've always wanted
- Because I, Cato Sicarius, have infiltrated this list, because I, Cato Sicarius, am the greatest Ultramarine captain to ever live
- Because you want a less shit campaign than storm of chaos
- Because the emprah wills it

All in all, I hope you neckbeards make the right decision here. Remember, a point for the ultramarines is a point for status quo, and who gives a shit about status quo?
>>
Holy shit did you just copy and paste a bunch of pages from 1d4chan
Jesus Christ fucking kill yourself
>>
File: ultramarines-chapter2.jpg (56KB, 352x303px) Image search: [Google]
ultramarines-chapter2.jpg
56KB, 352x303px
>>54436725
>>
Get with the times man. Lurk a bit before you blow your spaghetti.
>>
File: for u.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
for u.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>54436725
>You remember the 5th edition space marines codex
no that shit is 3 editions old
>Because Cato Sicarius can fend off 1 million tau with his dick
I cant hear you over losing the damnos campaign and being the most hated ultramarine in cannon for being a pretentious asshole
>Repulsive reverse vagina as an insignia
xd
>You know Sly Marbo is the true spiritual liege
xd
>You still have an unreasonable hateboner for Matt Ward
literally who cares? people only hate ward for for fantasy elves and grey knights for one edition
>Rawbooteh Gorillafam
xd
>Because Sanguinius/Russ/Vulkan/Dorn/Alpharius/Jonson/Magnus/Khan/Ferrus/Corax/DELETED FROM IMPERIAL RECORDS should have been the first loyalist primarch to come back
no one knows where they are

1d4chan and that alfabusa faggot ruined the 40k fanbase even more than it already was
>>
File: ork_freebooter_by_paranoimiac.jpg (162KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ork_freebooter_by_paranoimiac.jpg
162KB, 900x1125px
I play Orks, and I'm going to pull as many victories from Chaos as I can just to spite you OP
>>
File: 1500577903471.png (274KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1500577903471.png
274KB, 540x440px
>>54438372
Can't miss out on a fight if you fight both sides.
>>
File: Ork_Kommando.png (924KB, 900x986px) Image search: [Google]
Ork_Kommando.png
924KB, 900x986px
>>54438372
>Play Blood Axes
>Mfw I'm letting people buy my alliance in spare Bitz
I'm gonna be rich!
>>
>>54438398
You bastard, I need to do this now.
>>
File: Da_Mekboy.jpg (200KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
Da_Mekboy.jpg
200KB, 400x581px
>>54438444
>Mfw I've already pulled some spare Termanitor bits, some IG mortars for Lobbas, and a heap of old SM heavy weapons to do the first 2 weeks for Imperials
>>
>>54438467
>IG mortars for lobbas

Glued together or just individually? What are you doing to these? Sounds interesting.
>>
File: 7eC-bad-moons.png (76KB, 211x210px) Image search: [Google]
7eC-bad-moons.png
76KB, 211x210px
>>54438467
You'z a git. Getcha flash da proppa way and buy it wiv teef.
>>
File: Orks_0.jpg (85KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Orks_0.jpg
85KB, 600x424px
>>54438536
>Take Mortar
>Put on 40mm
>Attack small glyphs, take piles of mortar shells and give them to Grots
It's that easy, they make fabulous teams.
>>54438549
>Being a Bad Moon
>Not a panzee
Laffin_blood_axe.glyphplate
>>
>>54436725
Fuck off Chaosfag. I'll be taking every single point I can away from Chaos as a Xenos player.

Ultramarines are annoying, but Chaoscucks exceed them by a thousandfold with all the shitposting they do on this fucking board.
>>
>>54438397
>>54438398
>>54438467
Dez boyz got da roight idea!
>>
>>54436725
I don't particularly like the ultramarines
but I hate chaos with a passion

chaos must be bullied
>>
>>54438397
True
>>
>Tfw Chaosfag

Even i kind of want to play my Templars, having not even used them once in 8th yet
>>
File: youhavetogoback.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>54436725

Bring it on
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.