[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campaign workbook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Some of you might remember this from a couple of weeks ago. I made this workbook to help planning campaigns, worldbuilding, that sort of thing. It's still sort of a WIP but I added a lot and worked on my form-fillable skills (though the tab order is still... weird..)

Anyway, here it is.

Basically the idea is you fill out each page as many times as needed. Not everything is necessary for every world/character/game but I tried to make it versatile.

If you see anything that needs to be fixed, let me know. I'll sort out the forms a little better on the next pass but they're good enough for now. And if you can think of anything to add just post it.

OH and one of the last pages is like... questions to ask a player- if you have any suggestions for that I'd appreciate it. It's sort of a placeholder for now with whatever I came up with in the moment. I'd also be down with adding some pages that just give general campaign starting advice, and maybe a few things you could run through with your players.
>>
File: Campaign Workbook (Print).pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Campaign Workbook (Print).pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>54427879

This is the printable version without any forms but it has lines to write on.
>>
nice, thanks for keeping this thing going
>>
It's a really nice work anon. Good job.
>>
>>54427879
Got one for a setting? Or one for a kingdom?
>>
I spent a week in a rut trying to plan out my next campaign. You're a rad dude, thanks, this is awesome
>>
>>54427879
YEW FUARKN LEGEND, KUNT!
>>
>>54431407

Yea, it's the 2nd part. The first part is for campaign planning itself (party management, session planning, etc) and the second is worldbuilding (region, goverment, religion etc) and the third is character building like really indepth either for a PC or important NPC.
>>
I just looked over it quickly and this is literally the best thing I saw come out of this cesspool in recent years. This is some fantastic work. I run a similar thing myself but I have to admit yours is very well organised and is concise - which is a great thing (I, in my note-taking, tend to go off on a tangent and be too verbose at times).

Just one thing - are random capital letters in titles just formatting errors or there on purpose? If the latter, maybe you should change it, it's a little bit annoying.
>>
>>54427879

May Allah bless you.
>>
>>54437213
/tg/ has never been about creative content, I don't know why you expected it to be.
>>
>>54437396
I expected nothing - which is exactly why I am very impressed with this organiser.
>>
>>54427879
thank you anon, it's very nice
>>
>>54427879

Thank you anon. There is a campaign world I want to flesh out a bit,. I think this might be able to help.
>>
>>54427879
Thank you, this is great stuff!
>>
>>54437213

Um... It might be a font thing? Can you send a screenshot? I'll take a look. It looks fine to me but maybe it's not formatting correctly when it becomes a pdf.
>>
>>54427879
How do I separate this? Like, I want multiple encounter planners not just one. Or am I meant to edit it as I go?
>>
Based posting summer posters be damned this is why I keep coming back.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.