[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screencap Trading: It's like a card game, except it isn't!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 8

File: The Robutticists.jpg (318KB, 1420x1010px) Image search: [Google]
The Robutticists.jpg
318KB, 1420x1010px
Sup TG

There's a screencap I've been trying to find for a while now and I was wondering if you guys might be able to help me out.

It was about a reoccurring villain who was just a bored Lich that did really petty, stupid shit for entertainment.

In the screencap, it goes onto how he basically filled an entire village with thousands of exploding tree frogs and the players spent an hour rolling to walk to the inn.

Bonus points if anyone can point me to the thread it was from, because I'd really like to see if there was more too it than shown.

In return, I present you with my favourite SS13 screencap. If you lean back and squint, it's a shiny.
>>
File: Mimic Magical Realm.png (230KB, 1556x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic Magical Realm.png
230KB, 1556x700px
pity bumb
>>
>>54429059

This humble meme trader appreciates the compassion you have shown today.

As a reward, I present you with one of my favourite screencaps.
>>
File: 0cAyhAt.jpg (471KB, 1264x3192px) Image search: [Google]
0cAyhAt.jpg
471KB, 1264x3192px
I'm about to eat dinner but when I come back I might post a few caps. No promises if they'll all be related to /tg/.

Also I know exactly what cap you're talking about but I dunno if I have it, I'll look later.
>>
File: bored lich.jpg (615KB, 1754x1746px) Image search: [Google]
bored lich.jpg
615KB, 1754x1746px
>>54426999
>>
File: Lichbro.jpg (181KB, 1377x935px) Image search: [Google]
Lichbro.jpg
181KB, 1377x935px
You probably wanted >>54432144 but here's another.

Currently looking for a screencap myself of a party that stopped to steal a large bronze statue/door the GM mentioned in passing. Can't remember which, I might be confusing two similar stories.
>>
File: Brolaire.jpg (969KB, 1649x3324px) Image search: [Google]
Brolaire.jpg
969KB, 1649x3324px
>>54432144

That's it. Thank you, oh noble anon, for braving the depths of your undoubtedly vast image folder to find what I sought.

I don't suppose you know what thread that originated from?

As I said in the OP, it would be nice to know if more was written down than what's shown in the cap.
>>
File: lasgun.png (1MB, 2006x1878px) Image search: [Google]
lasgun.png
1MB, 2006x1878px
>>54432863

Use the date, times and post numbers in the screencap to find the thread yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.