[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Item Creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1492811523074.jpg (336KB, 859x687px) Image search: [Google]
1492811523074.jpg
336KB, 859x687px
Post an interesting item or smt for fantasy worlds?
Or maybe scifi worlds too, who am I to stop you?

>Testicles of Vecna
>In order to function, the Testicles of Vecna must be implanted and sewn into a character’s empty scrotum. The bearer of the Testicles loses 2-points of Constitution that may never be regained. Removal of the testicles thereafter always results in the death of the host.
>They grant the host immunity to poison and disease (including magical disease) and DR 5/-.
>Three times per day each, the host can use the spells contagion and black tentacles.
>Once per day, the bearer of the Testicles can conjure up clone and create undead.
>A nonevil character must make a DC 17 Will save each week to avoid becoming evil. All powers are at caster level 20th, and all DCs to resist their effects are 20.
>A character with both the Hand and Eye of Vecna gains the same bonuses and penalties from having those artifacts.
>>
>>54425312
Source of the manga ?
Also,
Magical nails that you plant in your body and gives you a bonus/antidote at the right time.

Like anti-solidification against medusa.

The needle in itself is a multiuse but don't give it to other people (otherwise you'll transmit bad disease, Cancer of sida for exemple.)
>>
>>54426036
Suzuka-sama’s Servant
>>
>>54425312
>Testicles of Vecna
They don't just trick someone into gelding themselves?
>>
File: 1497436518084.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497436518084.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>54427882
>that fucking manga
Shit, I fucking think it's done great, but it has shit I love done in a way that I dislike, and that fucking sounding scene really makes me go soft immediately.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.