[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder Harbinger feats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1431586789319[1].jpg (140KB, 900x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1431586789319[1].jpg
140KB, 900x1469px
Hey guys! Just made a fresh Harbinger, standard, with heavy emphasis on cursed razor and riven hourglass.

I'm not seeing much space for synergy with combat feats other than the Claims and generic maneuver feats though. Any ideas?
Currently I have Improved Initiative and Sin Eater. Gonna get Grasp of Darkness eventually.
>>
>>/pfg/
>>
>>54425131
Sorry, that a link to another board? Not seeing it here.
>>
>>54425208
they are redirrcting you to the pathfinder general, or the paizo games general. you will get better advice on yiur build there instead of /tg/ in general.
>>
>>54424409
>Harbringer standard heavy cursed razor and riven hourglass emphasis with Sin Eater and Grasp of Darkness

What the FUCK does any of this mean. At all? Are you a fighter? What the fuck is wrong with pathfinder?!
>>
>>54424409
Pick up Discipline Focus with your bonus feat down the line - you need those DCs up if you're gonna deliver the Razor debuffs. What weapon(s) are you using? Being a light-armor user natively, harbinger likes high Dex and thus finesse weapons; Weapon Finesse & Deadly Agility can be worth the investment just to get your accuracy up.
>>
>>54425739
He's playing a harbringer, which is a class in a 3rd party supplement.
He's not using an archetype, meaning he's using the standard harbringer.
He's using large numbers of "Cursed Razor" and "Riven hourglass" moves, which are both names of martial disciplines, or schools of combat in the third party splatbook.

Sin Eater - gain temp HP on killing an enemy you've marked
Grasp of Darkness - regain use of moves (see above) when killing marked enemies

It's not really that bad, look at the jargon of Magic the Gathering if you want to see something not very comprehensible
>>
>>54425739
>Are you a fighter?

He's a fighty person who mostly works with being supernaturally good at intimidating foes IIRC.
>>
>>54425739
>>54425929
I mean, read these two posts.

>>54420126
>BUG Sidisi Zombie/Dredge
>Marath Counters, Tokens, and Combo
>Trostani
>Hapatra
>Ravos/Tymna Token Aristocrats
>Locust God

>Who else is addicted to going wide here? Shit, even my Breya has a Thopter token subtheme. Send help

>>54420128
>I want to run something... Dickish.
>Shattergang Brothers running MLD, Dredge, Mana Rocks, Dredge, and Energy. Basically playing the "Rich Miser's Famine" style of game.
>Would it work, or is it too inefficient?

Does that shit make sense to you?
>>
>>54425739
Hahaha apologies XD Anon 54425929 got it mostly right, grasp of darkness expands on the ability he explained.

Harbinger's solid, I'm just not sure which feats to grab after this core for Dark Claim and focus on maneuvers.

I'm used to chaining 4 or 5 feats together to make a certain playstyle. Those that in 3.5 played with Combat Brute know what i'm talking about.

This is a Int 18, Dex 14 character. Currently using a rapier, and finesse will come in short order.
>>
>>54425354
If he's not making a meme character to apply to one of the shitty roll 20 erp games that everyone won't shut up about he'll get ignored.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.