[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between warriors of chaos and norsca?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Warhammer-1.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer-1.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
What is the difference between warriors of chaos and norsca? I always thought they were the same. After the DLC, I'm now confused.

What do you think will be their final battle in total warhammer? Like fall of man for beastmen.
>>
>>54424406
Warriors of Chaos are mostly Norscans but also beast men, demons, etc

Norscans are just Norscans
>>
>>54424406
Norscans worship the chaos gods, but also have other gods that can be worshipped and on occiason, they trade with the south.

Warriors of Chaos are fully dedicated to the chaos gods, living for little else but war in their name
>>
There's a new TW Warhammer? Huh. Might check it out if it has Skaven. I want my Ratling Gunner squad goddammit.
>>
>>54424406
Warriors of Chaos are holy warriors of the Ruinous Powers. Norscans are just asshole raiders.

It's like asking the difference between a knight and a Crusader.
>>
>>54424435
There will be TWW2 with New World and elfs.
Alsi Norscan DLC for TWW1
>>
>>54424406
Warriors of Chaos are fully aware of what Chaos is and revel in it as gigantic edgelords.

The Norse, on the other hand, mostly just pay lip service to the Chaos Gods that they have their own names for. They just use any reason they can get their hands on to raid the soft people of the South.

Chaos incursions usually happen when the true devotees of Chaos subjugate the Northern tribes and clans, forming a genuine army of Chaos that swept over the Empire.

Of course, this is all defunct lore since that world is officially destroyed since the End-Times.
>>
>>54424435
No, race pack release for current. Norscans.

Skaven are confirmed for TW: W2 which is coming out this year.
>>
>>54424406

Norscans have settlements and are a hardly, strong but otherwise normal people that worship the gods of chaos among their other gods.

As mentioned earlier in the thread they'll even trade with the south occasionally.

Unless United by Archaon, they'll just live a normal Viking life and occasionally raid.

They actually start hostile to Archaon in game if you play as him
>>
File: IMG_5263.gif (32KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5263.gif
32KB, 350x400px
>>54424435
Wait till Warhammer 2 comes out, they keep alluding to them being in it but haven't announced them yet
>>
File: adrian-smith-cover-drawing3fin.jpg (564KB, 1291x1920px) Image search: [Google]
adrian-smith-cover-drawing3fin.jpg
564KB, 1291x1920px
>>54424406
Norsca are Imperial Guard. Warriora of Chaos are Space Marines.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.