[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A D&D would beat a 40k.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

A D&D would beat a 40k.
>>
File: IMG_3719.jpg (33KB, 394x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3719.jpg
33KB, 394x421px
>>54424358
Only in the Age of Sigmar, ya ding dong! Only if they have a Greyhawk, though
>>
>>54424358
I feel your sentence is lacking a lot of words.
>>
>>54424358
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>54424358
>character
>character
Yea probably

>army
>army
probably not since 40k has good squad tactics and stuff

>story
>story
Yea d&d story is going to be better than 40k story every time, 40k is a board game with lore for flavor, d&d lore is to live in that world and within the story, also 40k lore is equivalent to MTG lore, it just keeps changing with the game to sell more product and provide a backstory to everything
>>
>>54424681
>d&d
>story

Has no fucking story. It's a game for douchebags to do lolebin crap with their elfs. Unless they're autistic grognards. Then they're pretending to be tough guys by roleplaying their edgy sacks of shit by dictating their every action as if done under extremes of duress and fishing for excuses to kill each other.
>>
File: concern.png (107KB, 628x576px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
107KB, 628x576px
>>54426742
>Has no fucking story. It's a game for douchebags to do lolebin crap with their elfs. Unless they're autistic grognards. Then they're pretending to be tough guys by roleplaying their edgy sacks of shit by dictating their every action as if done under extremes of duress and fishing for excuses to kill each other.

Show me on the doll where the "That Guys" touched you.
>>
>>54426742
>40kcuck accusing anyone else of being autistic grognards roleplaying as edgy tough guys
>>
>>54424681
>"probably not since 40k has good squad tactics and stuff
"
Someone has not seen the horrific "babby's furst wargaem" which 40k has become in 8th ed.
All tacticas are gone , AV facins are gone templates cover means dick all these days as there is so much which ignores it and the top tier armies are nothing but alpha strikes or mobs & blobs pumping out literal buckets of dice...Bring anything else and you're gonnah have a BAD time.

Hell bring the most cheezed out WAAC faggot mob , blob , parking lot or alpha strike army and you'll still have a bad time being bored to tears.
>>
>>54427035
At least now T'au can't bring more than 1 Riptide/Ghostkeel/whatever if they actually want to win now.
>>
>>54424358
Yeah, they would, just slap down an alignment based spell, and we have dead Daemons left and right.
>>
>>54428964
I wonder how the evil powers in D&D would stand up against the Chaos Gods. The Demon Lords from the Abyss, Asmodeus, Vecna, etc appear in the Warp.

Vecna teaming up with Tzeentch would be interesting.
>>
>>54424358
Warhamer 40K is pretty much spelljmmer, ye DnD could whoop 40k ass.
>>
>>54424358
>a 40k
Don't sell it short; AD&D could take on like two or three 40ks.
>>
>>54428361
this is true , but what's the point of bathing a baby if you're just going to throw it out with the bath water?

Broken ass formations were and ARE a horrible mistake but an entire edition and buttery bullshit and lore changes which would make Chris Chan cringe so hard his a/it's asshole implodes sending chinks of his fat ass balloon knot into the skull of an innocent bystander is not the solution.
>>
>>54426742
>It's a game for douchebags to do lolebin crap with their elfs

Sounds just like Warhammer 40k if you ask me, seeing as Eldar are literally just space-elves.

>Then they're pretending to be tough guys by roleplaying their edgy sacks of shit by dictating their every action as if done under extremes of duress

I would say battling a 5 headed hydra is a pretty big "duress", you boot-licking shitlord.

>and fishing for excuses to kill each other.

7 years of Roleplaying and I have not once ever seen this.

Try to project harder you miniature-monkey, and go back to spending 40$ on 12 action figures to play with you permavirgin.
>>
>>54429792
Asmodeus is in the nine hells, not the Abyss. There's the Abyss and Baator, demons are from the Abyss and devils are from Baator.

I had an autist correct me on this during a session.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.