[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lorgar the worst son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_9048.jpg (117KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9048.jpg
117KB, 600x848px
I wish it had been Lorgar to have been broken by Leman Russ. Not just having his homeworld and capital city burnt once but twice by the great Wolf. To watch his sons slaughtered in front of him as he can do nothing but whimper in pain like a small child from being broken. Instead of an empire falling over a temper tantrum involving humanity's greatest attempt at a lie; religion. Lorgar Aurelian, the one who would start the whole Heresy over a childish obsession to believe in a higher power. The Word Bearer Primarch should have joined his other two fallen and disgraced brothers with his legion decimated, his name struck from the record books, and all his achievements accredited to the other more worthy Primarchs. Lorgar Aurelian, the worst son.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (175KB, 625x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
175KB, 625x980px
>>54423781
>Not believing in gods
>When they objectively exist
You're just upset that he unequivocally won. Easily the most influential Primarch too.
>>
Lorgar is a fantastic villian, I've seen no other character able to arouse such a level of genuine anger in people.
>>
>>54423781
'I wish'
Gods grant wishes. Lorgar won.
>>
>>54424171
Griffith
>>
>>54424171
Erebus.
>>
>>54424171
Matt Ward
>>
File: smiling of the dark gods.jpg (145KB, 897x960px) Image search: [Google]
smiling of the dark gods.jpg
145KB, 897x960px
>>54424171
>>54424516
>>
File: Guts Angry.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Guts Angry.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>54424507
All of my Hate.

>>54424516
"Get Up..."
>>
>>54424507
I don't know mate, I feel like the end justifies the means
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (170KB, 640x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
170KB, 640x994px
>>54425115
All of Falconia will be devoured and destroyed. Just look at the ruins with identical architecture and horde of branded skeletons underneath the kings torture chambers. Shits a cycle.
>>
>>54424141

Damn, he can convert me anytime.... Wrauw
>>
>>54425323
This shouldn't affect my mood but I am suddenly very sad. I think I'll go curl up and cry for awhile then attempt to drink away the memory of your post.
>>
Never understood why a daemon prince would wear power-armour. They became warp-stuff. No reason at all to wear or manifest themselves with it, or something ressembling it.
>>
>>54425896
He's soooo pious!
>>54423781
And who is best son? One of the lapdogs that refused to so much as even look for true freedom? True fulfillment in the arms of true gods? Why not have Russ urinate all over the only selfless legion, he already did over everything else
>>
>>54423781
>Implying worst sons weren't the [Redacted] two
They're literally OC Donut Steels after all.
>>
File: too_loyal.jpg (86KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
too_loyal.jpg
86KB, 720x720px
>>54427785
>One of the lapdogs that refused to so much as even look for true freedom?
They did, and they found it when they fought for humanity. And really, you refer to one's bodily functions to insult him when you are already organic waste? You scream about freedom when you are slaves both to your impulses and to the Chaos 'gods'? Pardon my Praetorian, but you're all a bunch of tossers.
>>
>>54427749
They can even have fucking guns in the new chaos index for whatever deranged reason.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.