[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Justice gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 398
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_5054.png (1MB, 1420x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5054.png
1MB, 1420x923px
Does pic related bring anything useful to the game, or is it just inappropriately placed virtue signaling?

If you were running this Pathfinder adventure path, would you find a way to work in the fact that this npc felt uncomfortable wearing boys clothing as a child? How would you do that?
>>
>>54422876

You know i'm not going to read all that shit. Not for a bait thread. So why?
>>
>>54422876
tldr
>>
>>54422876
>taken in by a strange person and raised as a different gender
>this is a good thing

In real life this mostly leads to depressen and suicide.
Good fucking job.
>>
>>54422876
>Does pic related bring anything useful to the game, or is it just inappropriately placed virtue signaling?

Does OP related bring anything useful to the board, or is it just inappropriately placed /pol/ shitposting?
>>
>>54422876
Is this one of that shitty couple who sold a family heirloom and holy sword to be able to afford a potion of gender change, which was later revealed to be cheap as fuck?
>>
>>54422895
> Everything I don't like is /pol/sting
Fool that you are, Degenerate that you must be.
>>
It does nothing for the game. This is an NPC that only has a chance of becoming an ally of the party and even then being a tranny will never come up at all except for a brief side comment.

Unless you want to run him as a realistic tranny, in which case he'll never shut up about it.
>>
>>54422893
>most likely
Luckily we don't need to guess on this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

tl;dr it ends in suicide
>>
>>54422924
>upon reading closer
Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>54422876
There's far worse reasons to make the leap with the transition. He was in a situation where he needed to hide his identity and it just so happened that the chosen method was to adopt the false identity of the other gender. It makes sense that the person was initially suffering from gender dysphoria, they'd embrace the new identity they were given.

>If you were running this Pathfinder adventure path, would you find a way to work in the fact that this npc felt uncomfortable wearing boys clothing as a child? How would you do that?
Not unless there was any particular reason for the NPC to provide extreme intimate information about herself. So maybe at knife-point if she was viciously interrogated, or maybe to someone that she had also become intimate with - which is unlikely, considering she's married already. In short, no, I don't see any player character ever getting hold of information about her original genitals.

If it's virtue-signalling, it hasn't been done that poorly.
>>
>>54422939
Anecdotal only to your spoiler, but I know a guy who went trans in the other direction (female to male) and you'd never even hear about unless you explicitly asked. Apparently they get a lot of shit flung their way by the rest of the LGBT community because of "going the wrong way" from what I hear, but don't know much more than that.
>>
>>54422895
> said the shitposter

I'm genuinely curious about this, as should be evident from the tone of my post to anyone but the most autistic of basement dwellers.
>>
>>54422876
>treating a broken leg as something that makes you slower than other people

I'm offended.
>>
>>54422987
The 'LGBT Community' is full of so much contrived and vicious bigotry it'll make your head spin.

Slamming all those letter together doesn't stop say a gay man to find reasons to bitch about someone that's bisexual in the most hateful and ignorant of fashions.
>>
>>54422876
I mean, it proves that Transgender is a mental illness brought about by abuse, no?

Nomnomnomnom tasty bait.
>>
>>54422876
After seeing the flaming wreck that is Marvel Comics, it's a wonder that people still think diversity sells. I've never met a single person that has ever thought "hey, that thing has a tranny character, I like thing now!".

It isn't even a good character. It's just a character with the most generic backstory you could make for a tranny.

It doesn't really matter, though. Pazio modulues are all hammered dogshit and Golarion is a terrible setting.
>>
>>54422985
Do NPCs often get that much "screen time" in your games?

In mine, the players are almost entirely focused on exploration, questing, and the development of their own characters. I have a hard time imagining them ever inquiring what gender an NPC "used" to be. I could see who he/she is married to being interesting maybe, but no one is really taking bathroom breaks in-game or checking out which bathroom anyone else is using.

But maybe my group is in the minority now, and most groups are focusing more on gender/sexuality issues in their games instead of killings monsters, etc?
>>
>>54422876
It adds nothing but it doesn't take away anything either. You may as well ask if mindflayers specifically add anything.

Stuff like this is probably the best way to handle this shit, as it appeases the super radicals who scream and shout about representation while not really impacting the game in any way whatsoever.

>>54422893
>>54422962
Having your penis botched off at birth and being forced to live as a female isn't really the same as experiencing gender dysphoria all your life and deciding to be a female.

Really, who cares about the ethics of this in D&D? Polymorph is a spell, you can be whatever the fuck you want with no repercussions. The whole discussion reminds me of the Third Option concept in Unsounded - basically, in the comic there's a country where women don't have many rights, but, pragmatically, the state has a system by which females particularly talented with magic can have a permanent glamour placed upon them, making them pretty much a man. The fact that they're a woman is never spoken of and they are allowed to go into male professions, everyone ignores the original gender thing because recognizing it would be inconvenient. That's the kind of stuff I could see being commonplace in a fantasy setting where stuff like polymorphing potions and spells exuist.
>>
>>54423074
>But maybe my group is in the minority now, and most groups are focusing more on gender/sexuality issues in their games instead of killings monsters, etc?

no, out of all groups fucking ever i bet you there are only 2 that give a shit about these issues. they then sent a long, stupidly written letter to whomever owns that company and they put this character in
>>
>>54423074
...The guy said in that post that he doesn't see a situation where the story delves into this NPC's past happening.

The post you're quoting has already answered your question.
>>
File: 1500077449794.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500077449794.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
>>
>>54422876
>boy becomes girl
>takes the big orc cock

IDK kind of matches up to my hentais
>>
>>54423117
The half-orc is female.

It's a big half-orc finger.
>>
>>54423127
>Trying to claim half orc females can't have cocks
Bigot
>>
>>54423074
If it's a particular NPC they gain enough interest in for me to include them in multiple sessions, then yes, I'll give them the opportunity to learn more about the NPC and encounter them more frequently if they want to.

Note how I mentioned that it's very intimate information and that the character wouldn't be likely to share it except in the most extreme circumstances, however. It's rather private and at this point, mostly irrelevant information. And yes, I would be particularly worried if a player tried to dig that deep for information about a character's original gender. I'd have to wonder why they were fixated on finding out such specific information.

It's simple, really. Give players the opportunity to interact with characters they like and learn more about them so that the dynamic of the interaction continues to evolve and remains interesting. If you really feel like the gender dysphoria of a NPC would do that, feel free to include it. If you don't feel like mentioning the character's gender dysphoria would enhance anything, don't mention it.

If there's a problem with that sort of thinking, it's flying right over my head.
>>
>>54423023
Being bi has to be the loneliest thing, especially when you're religious. No one to talk to, besides maybe married female friends. Straight guys would think you're just plain gay, so would church communities (even though fully capable of just being happy with women), gay guys think you're a traitor or would take the opportunity to hit on you (no thanks). Sometimes "bro" things are Really uncomfortable because it stirs feelings that you're not used to in the context of other guys. But you can't just sit down and talk about it with them.
For all the LGBTBBQ nonsense, bi erasure is pretty real. But maybe it's not such a bad thing, all things considered.
>>
>>54423127
Oh. I'm disappointed now
>>
File: sexy fox girl.jpg (36KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
sexy fox girl.jpg
36KB, 564x798px
>>54422876
If the players are down for this sort of thing, it could provide an interesting way to step outside of your own shoes and see life from a different point of view.

Or it could be a way to trigger /pol/-tier autists who are trying a run some RaHoWa remove kebab campaign so they can live out their LARP fantasies without ever having to endanger themselves.
>>
>>54423219
>aHoWa remove kebab campaign so they can live out their LARP fantasies without ever having to endanger themselves.
Actually, most of the people that I ran this module with wanted to do it thinking it'll be kind of a Doom/Crusades simulator. What was got was... less than that.
>>
>>54423102
deep
>>
>>54423175
>bi erasure is pretty real. But maybe it's not such a bad thing, all things considered.

not as bad as asexual erasure

no, we aren't just bitter virgins
>>
>>54423080
>Having your penis botched off

Now I'm just imagining someone rolling a Nat 1 and their cock shoots off into the distance, splitting the gaming table in half as it rockets into the ether.
>>
File: 1235123.png (151KB, 576x355px) Image search: [Google]
1235123.png
151KB, 576x355px
>mfw Ironfang Invasion
>mfw literally every single NPC is missing a limb

EVEN THE CENTAUR IS MISSING A LEG
>>
>>54423219
>Or it could be a way to trigger /pol/-tier autists who are trying a run some RaHoWa remove kebab campaign

People like this are hilarious. They always come off as just slightly dim and a bit stubborn, until suddenly everything clicks, and you realize the reason they're so adamant about the merfolk being the bad guys and the evil viziers secret police being good is that they've decided the merfolk are [insert popular scapegoat] and the vizier is doing kek's work.
>>
>>54423268
>no, we aren't just bitter virgins

Of course you are, asexuality is one of the dumbest things to come out of the 20th century.
>>
>>54423385
>muh Jewish conspiracy
>muh oppression = Lawful Good

These people are insane. They think mass murder is morally acceptable while simply living in the same neighborhood as someone with a different ethnicity is a crime against humanity. It's like they're living on fucking Bizzaro World
>>
>>54422876
Just like real life. You can be any sex or gender, but please don't make your whole character revolve around this one characteristic. If your gender status is your only interesting feature, you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>54423219
All I could think while reading this post was how many buzzwords you've used to sell such an utterly pedestrian idea.

Unless you've literally made yourself in a setting that is modern day earth, you're already playing from a different point of view.
>>
>>54422985
>Not unless there was any particular reason for the NPC to provide extreme intimate information about herself.
This, bascially.

>>54422876
Why would players even care? What would be the point?
These guys have world to save, treasure to loot and monsters to slay, finding out some special NPC's gender is not even on the list.
>>
>>54423414
The funny part about Anevia is she ceases to exist as any sort of notable NPC by Book 2, and by Book 3 all the "SocJus" NPCs don't matter. By that point, the PCs are the ones that matter, and due to the nature of WotR it is without a doubt the biggest masturbatory power-fantasy out of any campaign I've experienced.

Allow me to put this in perspective. In Curse of the Crimson Throne, you're going to end the campaign at level 15 with your name associated with the heroes that slew an insane queen and brought stability to a city. In Wrath of the Righteous, you're ending the campaign at level 20 Mythic 10, having slain a Demon Lord (basically a god) and closed the single greatest threat to the planet's peace since Earthfall. Most people are going to make white guys for this campaign, too, so if people are going to BITCH and WHINE about the representation of non-whites or LGBT characters than they need to realize the story ain't about the gay guy and his twink lover, it's about THEM.
>>
>>54423268
you aren't in the acronym, no one is obligated to give a fuck about you

LGBT
>>
>>54423473
>LGBT

Uhh, the acronym is now LGBTQUIA+, also known as QUILTBAG.
>>
>>54423459
And that is my issue with gender shit in RP. Unless it's important than fuck off. Who cares. Social justice stuff is mostly easy to ignore though. Unless it becomes a case of the creator's changing shit because muh virtue signalling ala Eclipse Phase.
>>
>>54423487
No

LGBT
>>
>tfw I will never run a RaHoWa campaign set in byzantine Spain with far right intellectuals like myself
>>
>>54423487
>>54423541
The acroynm is constantly in flux depending on who you are talking to.
>>
>>54422962
Yeah all they did was treat him as a girl

at least read the article you're linking to you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>54422876

>non-homosexual transsexual
>always felt uncomfortable in their skin
>transitioned at age 12

Mostly in upset that they apparently mixed up how transsexuality works
>>
Nobody in their right mind courts a social justice audience without believing in it themselves. You'll be found out if you're just faking it and, even if you are sincere, there's a good chance you'll be crucified when you inevitably fuck up. And that's before the other side decide to target you for being an SJW and ruin your life.
>>
>>54423175
>bi erasure is pretty real
this will be my next band name
>But maybe it's not such a bad thing, all things considered
is the first album name
>>
File: 1477469510648.jpg (81KB, 443x263px) Image search: [Google]
1477469510648.jpg
81KB, 443x263px
>>54422962
Holy fuck, that poor guy. He never had a chance did he?
>>
File: 1489709313853.jpg (8KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1489709313853.jpg
8KB, 200x146px
>>54422962
>Ruin his penis with circumcision
>Then ruin his life by making him act like a girl

What the fuck is wrong with anglos. If there ever was the picture of a civilization's decay, it'd be this.
>>
>>54423511
You can ignore it, but it can take some work. In a recent PF mod I ran, just in the first few pages was a "tough local sheriff ex-paladin" who was a female, and an old shopkeeper who wandered around muttering to her dead wife. To avoid the cringeiness I just described them both as male to save time, but couldn't the writers have been a little more creative? What's wrong with a female sheriff who's "tough" on crime because of her sharp acumen and determination rather than basically a tough guy wearing a woman suit? Not to mention this was supposed to be a frontier town where stuff like this would likely result in constant harassment, as opposed to a more cosmopolitan big city where it might be more commonplace.
>>
>>54422876
>You will never turn into a girl then rough-handled by strong female half orc.

Seriously this shit is pretty magical realm too, I suspect its both virtue signalling AND magical realm, two for one combo.
>>
File: file.png (178KB, 402x293px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
178KB, 402x293px
>>54423377
Just like my Dominions 4 anime.
>>
>>54423747
She was written by Amber Scott, the same person that wrote the book for Ironfang Invasion where everyone is missing a limb.

I can't make this up, everyone is missing an arm or a leg. This is literally how she shows the region is a warzone.
>>
>>54422876
No, giving an NPC several pages of background info does not bring anything useful to the game. I don't understand how doing so is "virtue signaling," however. Are you suggesting that Paizo are trying to virtue signal to their shareholders by filling their adventure paths with page after page of fluff?
>>
>>54423661
>gay marriage
>in pre modern agrarian societies
Just...
>>
>>54423797
I mean, yeah having people without limbs can show how brutal a war is due to infections and shit, but to apply it to EVERY character you meet turns the entire war into a cripple fight, as not everyone loses a limb if they get a little scratch.

A better usage would of been a war in some frigid cold place and nearly everyone has frostbite or something equivalent and utilizing those cold rules to show how dangerous the place is and more so its environment.
>>
>>54423856
You're obviously mixing up real history and fantasy magical realm.
>>
>>54423856
its just not practical from a society standpoint, as basically you go 'fuck having children and keeping a lineage' to your family. which is why in fantasy I keep the homosex as a taboo, I.e a sign of decadence as only more wealthy people can go out to expensive bath houses and have gay affairs. Marriage is also non existent for such because of the need to procreate.
>>
>>54423797
>>54423859
Have you considered that this, too, could be part of Scott's magical realm?

I mean, it is an established fetish.
>>
>>54423827
The character was written by Amber Scott at the insistence of James Jacobs. If you weren't in the know, Amber Scott is a TRUE BELIEVER in the SocJus struggle, she GENUINELY does not care if the decision is unpopular, only that it pushes her beliefs.

As for James? He's a slobbish loser obsessed with low-Wisdom waifus and sticking it to the man, and in an old Paizo Forums thread that had a couple trigger warnings about how Pathfinder "does not have enough non-binary heroes," JJ posted how he is ashamed they didn't do enough to "represent the diverse and inclusive working environment they have at Paizo" in their games, and promised to include far more LGBT characters in future APs, and used Wrath of the Righteous as an example.
>>
>>54423942
If it is, she did a fantastic job of hamfisting it in.
>>
>>54423347
Please remember to always take 10 when performing routine surgery.
>>
>>54423908
This is a company where one of their lead developers saw "nothing wrong," with the average woman having between 0-2 children. Gays and gay marriage are also recognized because they can "take care of the community" or "adopt" instead of have any kids.
>>
>>54423908
I would agree if I didn't know medieval demography stats (or at least their approximation). See, you'd want a lot of children if you had high levels of child mortality and a lot of people died from diseases or famine. Cookie-cutter DnD has BETTER medicine than modern day 1st world countries, and although it's not widely-available, there are still a lot of level 1 clerics who'd be able to help with this stuff. I would imagine that big cities would have good healthcare, especially for traders or nobles. And nobles are known to be decadent pricks anyway, so nothing wrong with them embracing their inner homo. That being said, I would imagine more "traditional" villages, like small farming communities, having a lot of negativity toward fags.

TL;DR: I accept the idea of a non-historical approach to homosexuality if it makes sense in-setting, like with magical wizards growing your crops and clerics curing your kids.
>>
>>54423827
Its virtue signalling (imo) because it's solely about her genitalia, alternate lifestyle, and mental illness, rather than anything relevant to the task at hand (save the world). It could have been two pages of fluff about how the NPC knows the secret entrance to the enemy stronghold, the weakness of a local villain, some background on the quest, literally anything but his/her feminine penis.
I haven't played it, but I'm assuming the point of the campaign is not "guess what's in that androgynous looking rogue's man-capris and you hit 20th level!".
I'm assuming it's virtue-signalling because "look we at Paizo give all lifestyles Representation squee!" But I'm open to an explanation of how I'm wrong and its actually pertinent to the adventure and gamers are actually using this info.
>>
File: ha ha ha ha haaaaa.jpg (77KB, 453x553px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha ha haaaaa.jpg
77KB, 453x553px
>>54423966
>He's a slobbish loser obsessed with low-Wisdom waifus

What? This sounds hilarious.

Can you demonstrate some of these waifus? Are they basically pic related as D&D characters?
>>
>>54423966
Okay, but even if that's true, what does it have to do with OP's question? He's asking if giving an epic biography to an NPC contributes anything to the game.
>>
>>54423080
>The whole discussion reminds me of the Third Option concept in Unsounded

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/Stories/emanations.html

Ashley did a whole story about this. It's actually really good.

Kasslyne is a treasure trove as far as fantasy settings go.
>>
>>54424089
It appropriately describes the character's history and contains all of the information that the players could want to learn and might be able to learn about the character.

It's information that could possibly be relevant depending on what direction the PCs take it in.
>>
>>54424070
>Its virtue signalling (imo) because it's solely about her genitalia, alternate lifestyle, and mental illness

I just read the thing. Her gender dysphoria is only part of it. As for her alternate lifestyle, she's a rogue who fights against the government of Zon-Kuthon County, of course she's going to be a criminal and sellsword.
>>
>>54422968
But muuuuh minority integration is more important
>>
>>54424075
One is a Wisdom 7 Drow who was reincarnated as a baby into an aquatic half-Elf who is the lead opera singer diva celebrity of what was literally described as the setting's San Francisco. She has dedicated her life to fighting the evil nobility by sleeping with them and stealing their secrets, which doesn't work out too well too often because she's got a dedicated resurrection fund.

Also owns a pet dinosaur, because RAWR.
>>
>>54424291
that character sounds horrible and hurts me in every fiber of my being.
>>
>>54424075
Ameiko, Shensen, Tessa Fairwind (who he also posted at some point about wanting to romance in an office game), Arueshalae (he applied a -2 to her WIS score for some reason), Areelu Vorlesh (by comparison only, she's jacked up on mythic power), Merisiel.

I could go on, but I'd rather not.
>>
File: zwtf-photos-13.jpg (31KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
zwtf-photos-13.jpg
31KB, 500x477px
>>54424291
Goddam what?
>>
>>54423268
The irony is: a true asexual probably wouldn't even feel the need to brand himself, he just wouldn't care. I actually runned a character once that could be called like that, I never branded him like that, just that he didn't give a fuck. But that maybe cheating, since he was not feeling a lot of empathy at all.
>>
>>54424291
She was also posted with a bunch of other "Paizo developer PCs" and is multiple levels above them all.
>>
File: 10135370.jpg (51KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
10135370.jpg
51KB, 540x419px
> born a man

Stopped right there. Right off the bat they made this character about being a transgender rather than letting it develop naturally. "HEY LOOK IM A TRANS!" Is shit writing.
>>
>>54424396
it is character backstory
it is not a story, it is history
it does not "develop"
>>
>>54424357
I thought Arueshalae had a very high Wisdom score?
>>
>>54424421
Wisdom 12 at CR 15. Baseline Succubus at CR 7 is Wisdom 14.
>>
File: 1498181530921.png (487KB, 608x653px) Image search: [Google]
1498181530921.png
487KB, 608x653px
>>54424396
My thoughts exactly.

Wouldnt care if it didnt come off as idealogy pushing.
>>
>>54424449
WHY? WHY DOES JJ HATE WISDOM?
>>
>>54424412
>it does not "develop"
If it doesn not develop, why put it in?
>>
>>54424486
It is history
it merely is.
It is in the past.
>>
>>54423487
Muh LGBTBBQXYZ Dragon Cannon
>>
>>54424501
You're just making the other anon right. If it's never developed and was just put in "as history" "in the past", it means that it was put it to cater to a certain audience and not for any in-universe or in-character reasons. It's a gimmick, not a character trait. Gimmicks never make characters interesting by themselves.
>>
>>54423388
I don't understand why you would find it so difficult to believe some people are born in such a way they have no feelings of lust towards either gender.
>>
>>54424451
>>54424396
I'm sorry but I don't get this.

Let's look at the summary of the character:
>From her rough origins as a child on the streets, Anevia grew up full of wanderlust and desires to see the world. Her travels took her to strange lands where she saw many wonderful things, but never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she would wind up a paladin's wife.
No mention of the wife also being a woman, no mention of originally being a man. That basic summary of the character puts absolutely no emphasis on any 'degenerate' elements of the character.

Now, moving on to the character's history, it's safe to assume that someone's history would stand from the beginning, in this case, when they are born. Why is being born a man irrelevant and something that shouldn't be mentioned when starting at the beginning and why does it come across as ideology pushing?
>>
>>54423388
It's a pretty common thing among social species for behaviors that contribute to the control of population to pop up. Gay lions, suicidal penguins, asexual parrots... When a population gets too dense the species responds in different ways.
>>
>>54424557
you forgot the sad pandas
>>
>>54424541
Because that's such a violation of nature and social expression that I'm honestly amazed you think it's something as valid as homosexuality.
>>
>>54424536
That is you just reading into it.
"Pandering" is pretty empty word, because it implies you can do wrong by representing the wrong people or something.
>>
File: ButWhyAnonKun.png (287KB, 604x610px) Image search: [Google]
ButWhyAnonKun.png
287KB, 604x610px
>>54423175
>gay guys would take the opportunity to hit on you (no thanks).
>Bisexual

????
>>
>>54423268
Ok, I have a question. As a heterosexual incel, how would my life change if I was suddenly asexual?
On the surface it doesn't sound so bad, and all of the problems with being a bitter virgin are really not much different if either asexual or heterosexual. The difference is that asexuals don't have any torment. That's not to say asexuals won't give a fuck about getting people to shut up, but I would figure they don't have to deal with wanting things they can't have.
>>
>>54424557
Then why is Africa so viciously "traditional" and patriarchal when they're the ones with unchecked population growth? I could say the same about India, the most populous and most densely populated region on Earth.

And yet the biggest sources of this degeneration of the species is found in the West.
>>
Can we take a moment to acknowlege how bad this adventure path actually was, LGBTQWERTY+ shit aside? This was the firt offical Pazio content I tried and it had me expecting something where our characters all become Doomslayers with the mythic stuff and whatnot and we got just a subpar dungeon crawl with the occasional mass combat wherein nobody but the player that controls it contributes.
>>
>>54422876
It's an alright backstory. It shows the character's history, motivations, and significant attributes and features. There's only about a paragraph and a half talking about her being transsexual, the rest is about her being terrorized by the Silent Shroud and meeting her wife.

If you wanted an example of how a transsexual character should be written, you could do worse than this.
>>
>>54424616
Because all APs exist for people with no time to write their own stories
Considering the speed they pump them out, they are never going to blow your mind in quality if you except something 10/10
>>
>>54424611
I'd say that quality of life is also a factor that wasn't previously mentioned.

In Africa, India and other locations, survival is still pretty important, death is common place and fighting just to stay afloat is the most important thing.

In the Western world where your survival's almost guaranteed unless you're shit out of luck, your mind moves on to less important things than survival and procreation.
>>
>>54424581
First of all, you can do wrong by representing wrong people WRONG. You can represent ISIS as a peace-loving organization in your campaign. You can represent homosexuals as sinners who will all go to hell.

Pandering doesn't imply that. Pandering implies that some person or a trait was added to the world just for the sake of being appealing to a certain group of people and no other reason at all. The fact that the character's trait plays absolutely no role in the plot (that's about PCs, not a tranny) kinda confirms that it was added just for that reason. Hell, some APs describe characters' mannerisms or the manner of speech or the accent, but this is just a description that will NEVER come up in 99% of games. DMs will just never even mention it because who in their right mind would ask "uhh, my ponykin paladin asks her if she's a trans..."

TL;DR: mentioning that a person is a tranny and not making it a part of the plot or even at least remotely relevant to it is pandering.
>>
>>54424684
Why should I mention that a character is a man or use gendered pronouns for him when his gender is irrelevant to his character?
>>
>>54424684
Nah, each game has too many NPCs to make them all related to the main objective at hand

Because either we take away backstories from all characters that are not connected to the PC's main quest or we accept that even throwaway NPCs can have personal history that is no way related to the PC characters and their quests.
>>
>>54424357
Merisiel is low INT, not low WIS.
>>
>>54424541
Because science dictates that every human being has a sexual response to seeing nude human beings, regardless of sexuality, unless that person has a hormone deficiency.

It doesn't help that all counter studies are heavily biased, social science tainted bullshit.
>>
>>54424576
What makes it a violation of nature, exactly? That it is antithetical to our nature as a species' desire to reproduce? Why would we want to believe that should be defined as a violation of nature? You have literally no good grounds to believe that asexuality does not occur unless you can find a way to explain and defend your position on why it should be considered a violation of the laws of nature.

I'd bet money that you can't.
>>
File: 1498239000284.jpg (79KB, 467x688px) Image search: [Google]
1498239000284.jpg
79KB, 467x688px
>>54422876
>wis 8

At least that is in line with most sjw types.
>>
>>54424576
Natural is not automatically correct
>>
>>54424705
Instant strawmanning, but I will explain your mistake.

A good DM won't describe if the character is a man or gay or straight or a demon in disguise, he will describe what player characters perceive.

"A short-haired elf in a long red cape approaches you. It's dark, so you can't see if it's a man or a woman." can be made a valid plot point. Let's say an elf is a spy that uses alter self to look like an androgynous elf just for this encounter.

"A towering figure stands near the door. It's a rough-looking half-orc with a grisly scar over his bearded face." This might not even be a plot point, just a line flavor text that describes the character. You don't use a "gendered pronoun", you're just telling them what they see. If they ask the half-orc if he's on hormones, he may sigh and continue his bouncer duties or punch them or something.
>>
>>54424802
I'm sorry but how is the orc's appearance relevant to the story whatsoever?
>>
>>54424888
Now please, reread my first post carefully instead of skimming through it like a millennial with a short attention span. I have nothing against APs describing mannerisms or quirks etc. The orc's appearance was relevant to the players who are experiencing the game world. They won't experience the fact that a character is a tranny. Or they might if it's that kind of game, but that's not the point.

If the AP was like "And also, the orc has a gay (or straight) lover who lives near the docks and was raped in the childhood. Wow." after his description, plot information, and stat block, it would've been superfluous. We're talking about a really concrete thing here. Look at this >>54422876 and tell me it's a proper way to do characters. With a straight face.
>>
Are there any examples of deliberate or organic diversity done right? I don't mind if diversity is pushed as long as it's done good.

>>54423080
>>54423650
>>54423616
Only in America do we have people who mutilate people's dicks for """medical""" reasons. Just use fucking soap we're not a third world country!

>>54423410
Sometimes I wonder if /pol/acks are actually trying to communicate something profound, but they are cursed with a disorder that causes them to post everything in Nazified shitposts, so that kernel of enlightenment is lost in their compulsive edginess. There is also the fact that extremists are seldom nuanced in any views.

>>54423908
FeelsGoodman.jpg

>>54424581
>>54424684
I like the word "pandering", but I hate how it gets misused.
>Pandering =/= appealing to a group with inclusion
>Pandering = appealing to a group by glorifying said group and showing them to be superhuman goody two-shoes, and/or making all or most of the "privileged" group look incompetent, malicious, or useless
There is an obvious example of pandering that came out last summer. Casually creating characters who either happen to be x or show them be y as x in a well-written way is not pandering.

In other words, pandering requires selling a vice. The self-righteous do it by twisting something good into something bad.

>>54424888
They're little details that give the story life. If the GM is able to provide details of the situation, the GM enriches the imagination of the players.
>>
>>54424888
Not the anon you're talking to but the fact you're giving more detail about him lets the players know he's important.
Think of it like a movie. You're watching a decent suspense movie and the characters are drinking, talking, planning, then the camera unfocuses from them and draws into the background where a man in a green suit is sitting, drinking a coffee and reading a paper.
Instantly you know this man is relevant in some way and that something is going on because of the camera work.

Also that appearance tells you a fair bit about the character
He's probably a thug, moderately tasty in a fight, the scar had to come from somewhere which could be a plot point, ect.
>>
>>54425021
>Are there any examples of deliberate or organic diversity done right?
Sigil from Planescape? A whole lot of diverse shit in there, I tell you.
>>
>>54425001
But how are these quirks or mannerisms a part of the plot or even at least remotely relevant to it?

Sounds to me like you're wasting your player's time with useless information about some orc you're jacking off to. Even if they """experience""" him, they don't need to know what he looks like unless it's a part of the plot or even at least remotely relevant to it.
>>
>>54425001
>And also, the orc has a gay (or straight) lover who lives near the docks and was raped in the childhood. Wow." after his description, plot information, and stat block, it would've been superfluous.

I can think of a whole bunch of ways in which the fact that an NPC has a significant other could become relevant. It doesn't have to be, but it can be very easily.
>>
>>54424583
It's just not a life style I wish to participate in (it's a pretty degenerate community) or could ever be comfortable in. Doesn't mean the pull isn't there, I just don't want to chase after it. I guess I'm not right in the middle between hetero and homo, maybe just half way to half way, or just repressed, who knows.
>>
>>54422876
As I already said in another thread, pic related is, without taking into account the snowflaky style, really bad from a game design point of view : what a GM needs the most from a npc description like this is (according it's supposed to be a friendly npc) :
-why this npc should work with the PCs ?
-what information he knows and what can he shares with the PCs
-his actual goal/reason to be here
-character traits and his ways to interact socially

Only the last one is a truly discussed (and it's pretty bland). Having a great bio is great for an npc (because you can later find elements to define him, how he can react...), but it comes after the basic elements that are necessary to put the npc in your world.

Here, you can summarize the usefulness of the character by : "thief trapped with the pcs, may help them, knows a bit the surrounding". That's like creating a huge bio for your BBEG but no evil plan or goal...
>>
>>54425039
Now you're just being retarded. My point stands, even if you can't get it because of your teenage contrariness.

Describing how an orc looks like is not jacking off. Describing how a person in the OP pic is not jacking off.

Describing how the orc is a straight/gay/tranny, or even deliberately inserting it in the adventure module if it's not relevant, IS jacking off.

>>54425068
That's exactly what I'm talking about. If PCs are into tranny-only games or something, you might construe a plot for them. The AP in OP pic is not supposed to be about that though.
>>
>>54425074
>It's a pretty degenerate community

Then why is the full force of Western media doing everything in their power to portray it as happy and normal?
>>
>>54425076
Paizo APs detail characters role in the adventure somewhere else.
Like this character is part of the initial survivors you travel with after a catastrophe.
>>
>>54425096
Please explain how the orc's appearance is even at least remotely relevant to the plot. If it is not, you should not be wasting our time with that information.
>>
>>54422876
>virtue signalling
>trying to be a good person or include different characters is [BUZZWORDS]

goddamn, these polshit may mays
>>
>>54425124
Why is it that every "different" character is gay or a tranny?
>>
>>54425021
>Are there any examples of deliberate or organic diversity done right?

I imagine that hundreds, maybe thousands of people on this board have run or been in TTRPG campaigns where an NPC was gay or bi or whatever and it simply wasn't a big deal.

Shit, this was part of a tweest in a recent campaign my friend ran, where the effete upperclassman at wizard school that the group was in a feud with turned out to be gay. The only reason we found out was because one player wanted to spitefully expose him as having an elicit affair with a higher ranking noblewoman who in the end turned out to simply be the person financing his education.
>>
>>54425114
I can't debate with a person who can't read, sorry. I never made a point about including only things relevant to a plot. The fact that it's not relevant to a plot just confirms that it's pandering. Among other things.
>>
>>54425104
Ok, then I can aggree with the bio (my point still hold that you first need basic stuff, and not only the excessive fluff)
>>
>>54425150
>TL;DR: mentioning that a person is a tranny and not making it a part of the plot or even at least remotely relevant to it is pandering.

I guess arguing with people who possess the memory of a walnut is a mistake of my part. In any case, describing your half-orc's appearance and not making it a part of the plot or even at least remotely relevant to it is pandering. If it's not relevant information, it shouldn't be written down.
>>
>>54425187
I mean her role was right there in the campaign role section
And that continues on the next page
>>
>>54425188
>or even at least remotely relevant to it
Orc's appearance is at least remotely relevant to the plot because of the fact that PCs need to experience the physical world and see things to progress the plot at all, and the reason they're sitting at the table is to have fun and play a game and visit fantasy taverns that have orcs as bouncers.

Mentioning that a person is a tranny in a bio while knowing that players won't interact with them is not even remotely relevant to the plot.
>>
>>54425234
>Mentioning that a person is a tranny in a bio while knowing that players won't interact with them is not even remotely relevant to the plot.
Where is it written that the players will never interact with Anevia?
>>
>>54425138
I will take a scenario in an official Cthulhu book : the player characters are pre-gen from a scientology church-like cult, on a movie set for a propaganda movie. One of the player is a gay actor, who fakes a relationship with another player (an actress), while being with his lover, an npc who can turn evil, and there is also a player who is in fact an undercover journalist who might like a scoop like this... It's great, it creates a lot of interesting roleplay situations and doesn't feel like pushed down your throat.
>>
>>54422876

We would care far more than they would have.

Transvestites have existed through all human history, and were mostly accepted for most of human history as well, the earliest periods where they stopped being accepted was due to abrahamic religions, and even then it survived for quite a while.

In a fantasy setting makes far more sense than in modern setting, funny enough
>>
>>54425244
They won't interact with Anevia the transsexual, it will only ever be Anevia the lesbian wife of Irabeth.
>>
>>54425244
They will interact with Anevia, but the fact that xe is a tranny will never come up. That's why Anevia's appearance and quirks and mannerisms is relevant to the plot, but the fact that xe is a tranny is not.
>>
>>54425244
I get it now. You're just a tranny, right? Poor deluded soul. I hope you won't commit suicide like 90% of other mentally ill people.
>>
>>54425270
I think you're telling the truth, but is there a good example?
>>
>>54425277
No GM can predict how much backstory is relevant per each NPC
Players are unpredictable
>>
>>54425324

Just check art man, and history regarding the rampant homosexuality, pedophilia, crossdressing in the past.
>>
>>54425277
>>54425276
Unless the GM wants to use Anevia's background as the basis for how she behaves and use it to construct her personality or unless through inquiring about the character's past and learning about her for whatever reason, this fact comes up.

Strawman aside, she's one of eight recurring characters in the AP. Of all the NPCs in Wrath of the Righteous, she's one of the more important ones. Should you not make a note of the background of important NPCs in your campaign as a method of building their character and personality? Is gender dysphoria so unimportant to an individual's background that it shouldn't be mentioned and shouldn't be considered a trait that contributes towards the development of their personality?
>>
>>54425205
Well, I feel that what is written is just not enough in a "book" perspective : for example it is written that she knows stuff about the surrounding, but what exactly ? I know you can still do this job by choosing what she know from the campaign setting and do the job yourself, but, in my opinion, a book like this should do this work for you, and bring more key informations directly (and also it assumes that the pcs will be good guys... what happens if they act evil, or worse, if she feels that they are evil : the description doesn't bring enough information)
>>
>>54425362
How many times did transsexualism come up in your games?

How many times did your PC ask about a character's sexual orientation?
>>
>>54425393
Well her sexual orientation was obvious when two girls kissed
>>
>>54425099

Because it's hip to be different.

Seriously; when I went to college (uk so 16-18) EVERY girl was bi, or pansexual or trans or Bugoloalogochuck.

It's excruciating. I bet University is even worse.
>>
>>54425138

I roleplayed a gay guy for a whole Only War campaign. No one worked it out; turns out my sexual preference isn't important when tyranid bioacid is eating through your squad mates sternum and your trying to save his ungrateful life.
>>
>>54422876
My biggest criticism is now they literally open with the fact. You can tell precisely where the author's mind was when writing the character.
>>
>>54425378
Strawman aside, I'd be okay with it if it was done tastefully. It's not done tastefully at all. Fact is, some people are going to defend (and already defended, as is evident from this ITT thread) the shitty writing and the single most important fucking thing about the character: transsexualism even despite it being shoddily-written just because they're trannies or LGBTQ-what have you. It's looks sorta like when transsexuals accepted Chris Chan into their community.
>>
>>54425378
>Is gender dysphoria so unimportant to an individual's background that it shouldn't be mentioned and shouldn't be considered a trait that contributes towards the development of their personality?
When your setting revolves around a fuckton of demons and malicious foes pouring out of a portal that could easily spell the end of the world, worrying about some tranny's misplaced pronouns seems a little less important. This kind of shit would honestly have been better accepted (not entirely, but slightly more) in something like Jade Regent, where relationships were a focal point of several NPCs.
>>
>>54423377

Well it actually makes sense, long prolonged wars have been fought in the region in the past on top of the current invasion.
>>
>>54425590
Don't defend this shit. Statistically, some people would be whole.
>>
Honestly thought this was some disability stuff and it's about clothes or being transgender or whatever the fuck that nobody knows because they didn't read it.

tldr
>>
>>54425590
They should have included a high level NPC that pays his men to take limbs off prisoners as trophies.
That would've justified it.
>>
>>54422876

It's actually a pretty neat story; a young trans person who identified more with female heroic figures than the male role models available, who then found that the disguise as a girl felt more natural to them than their open identifying as a boy. They fall in love and take the emotional risk of being open and honest, rather than concealing it pointlessly or simply shunning contact. The setting also has magic that wraps it up pretty easily.

If I was using it in a story, I might do so involving a quest to recover the sword that was sold, at Anevia's request. Maybe the backstory comes up, maybe it doesn't. If she became a more regular NPC contact, it might come out.
>>
>>54425481
Honestly, it could have been done a great deal worse. Out of the eight paragraphs, only half of them contain any mention of gender dysphoria or her transition. Even in those paragraphs where they are mentioned, they're not the dominant factor. Over half of the character traits that I intuit from her background don't come from her transsexual nature, although I admit that's my subjective interpretation.

I'll defend it because I've seen characters that have been written in a far worse fashion. I'm not going to call it the height of good writing but it's a serviceable recurring NPC for an RPG module.
>>54425506
Thankfully, the character's focus isn't on her pronouns but being on another ally that's fighting against the demonic threat. The gender dysphoria is just flavor that helps some GMs define what sort of character she is, provides context to her relationship with her wife and provides a talking point should some players ever delve that deeply into her background.
>>
>>54425136
Because they don't want to normalize it, they just want pity points or to virtue signal to the pity point crowd. Pointing it out as their difference just reinforces that it's not normal, so the people it's supposed to resonate with can feel validated.
The best way to represent these themes and ideas is to just include them without fanfare or special attention. Normalizing means making it mundane.
>>
>>54423080
>implying you can appease leftists

lol
>>
Wait.

Wouldn't it be even worse if her transgender nature was plot-relevant though?

In a story all about stopping demons emerging from a portal, some fucking tranny's confusion about pronouns apparently matters enough to be relevant to the plot.

Wouldn't that be far worse than just having it as window dressing in the background?
>>
>>54425809
It would've been better if that was skipped altogether. Nobody cares about two lesbian transgender literally whos.
>>
>>54425074
The Kinsley scale exists and while not perfect is a much better indicator than "straight/bi/gay"
>>
>>54425754
>implying all leftists care about this shit

You are just as stupid as whoever created the OP image.
>>
>>54425809
>>54425821
It IS window dressing you nincompoops, the story has and was and still is all about the PCs, who will most likely he straight white men/women savaging the Worldwound in their Mythic glory.
>>
>>54422928
>Fool that you are, Degenerate that you must be.

Where do you think you are right now?
>>
>>54425821
Somehow I doubt you'd say the same thing if it was two straight NPCs who happened to be in a relationship.
>>
>>54425035
I think he meant the progressivist definition of the word, whereas it has a lot of cultural and racial "minorities" in it. You could have a setting like Sigil where things like a devil and an angel debating philosophy in the corner of a bar run by an earth elemental and an orc is nothing special and the progressives still won't be happy because there are no gay people or blacks at the forefront of the story.
>>
>>54425859
>Implying you play a human
Ha !
>>
>>54425821
That's right, anon. The only relationships that should be written about are ones that are relevant to the plot and also ones which only include two hetereosexual cis scum of the same ethnicity.
>>
>>54425862
>>54425892
I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about mythic fucking characters who kill demons on a regular basis. It's a campaign about being epic and saving the world, not some cripple's sexual life. At least it's what I thought it should be, being named, you know, Wrath of the Righteous.

That reminds me. The last module had an entire 1/3 of it dedicated to describing a demon brothel that the party had to infiltrate. And that's considering the PCs are all 15+ level mythic characters, imagine that. And all the characters in the brothel could be killed with a single 15 level mythic PC. So basically it was absolutely irrelevant to the plot and nobody liked it, not even people who play shitty Paizo APs regularly.
>>
>>54425074

You don't have to go to bars/clubs. There are plenty of men out there looking for normal relationships. None of the guys in my group participate in the "lifestyle" and I live in a liberal area. I've been in a committed relationship for 3 years, two of my friends have been together for 5+, and one guy in our group is bi. He meets people through okcupid and goes on pretty normal dates.
>>
>>54422876

Everything about this is awful. My DM replaced the whole transgender couple with a young knight instead, and the sorceress promptly turned it into a story about cucking when she fucked his dad.
>>
>>54425942
That's not the worst part of the Adventure Path. The worst parts are:
Fighting the same reskinned succubus boss with the same abilities like 6 times.
Ending an epic campaign that introduces mass combat rules in the second (I think) module in an absolute cliche of a dungeon crawl.
Not even killing the final boss that it was all building up to in the end.
Siege Ballistas doing less damage than crossbows.
>>
>>54424595
Except relationships with people who aren't asexual
>>
File: IMG_5041.jpg (48KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5041.jpg
48KB, 640x524px
>>54424545
>no mention of the wife also being a woman
>wife
>woman

Did you even read what you wrote?
>>
>>54426071
There's still no mention of her wife being a woman, because her wife isn't mentioned in that quoted section as anything other than "a paladin."

Did you even read the post that you were replying to?
>>
Soo...
how do you include a transgender NPC in a way that comes off neither as "empty virtue signalling" as supposedly the OP pic does, or "making the plot revolve around sjw bullshit"?

I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>54426157

The way based Japan does it: as a freak, or a joke.
>>
>>54426157
"I was a man when I was born, but I paid the wizard money, and now my dream came true. Just look at my huge tits. Wanna fuck?"
>>
>>54426157

You don't. You can go through your entire life without meeting a transgender character. In fact, you can go through life without meeting a single homosexual.
>>
>>54426157
I am anti-tranny, but I wouldnt have a problem with a hermaphroditic seer. This is a well known character from Greek and other witchcrafty traditions.

Barring any story though, what everyone should realize is that the people who made this character thought that players would go "Oh wow, look at this cool transgender character, wow they are so cool and badass, now I will be accepting of these people in real life" Thats how dumb they think you are.
>>
>>54426157
I wouldn't because people are right to be wary of them. They cut their dicks off and then commit suicides. If I wanted a game where my players would feel uncomfortable, I'd include one, sure.
>>
>>54422876
>Getting this butthurt people want to express an aspect of who they are in a fantasy game.

I just don't understand /pol posters
>>
>>54426157
You don't. They don't even make 1% of america's population, let alone the world's, but they're massively overrepresented in media because of virtue signaling.
>>
File: file.png (268KB, 552x684px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
268KB, 552x684px
>>54426157
I would flip a coin. If it's heads, the character is dead. If it's tails, the character is clinically depressed.

Additionally, I'd roll percentile dice for HIV positivity.
>>
>>54426157
By giving them a backstory based on something other than their sexuality and is actually relevant to the big demon war going on?

If I'm setting up a miniatures wargame of the Battle of the Bulge I don't need to know which of the soldiers were wearing lacy pink panties under their olive drabs.
>>
>>54426237

Yeah, the entire process is terrifying, especially the need to keep THE WOUND OPEN. You have a awful, gaping wound in your body, and you're sticking in a dildo so it can make a fake orifice that can't even be fucked.

Holy shit, that's the kind of shit that would make Mengele vomit, and they do it to themselves willingly. Last time, the Church would burn people like that for witchcraft.
>>
>>54426218
Somehow, I don't see that - all that's there is a detailed background for a single NPC. I mean, why *can't* there be one? I mean, I thought it's a writer's prerogative to use whatever character that strikes their fancy, and she's well described.
>>
>>54426277
Are you saying the author is a transvestite? Or are you saying trans-curious players are expected to live vicariously through this shitty NPC?
>>
>>54426157
I dont. I have characters with trans-gendered affects, but never characters that come out and say "I was born a man but live as a woman, which is normal for my people" like its a bioware game or something.

Having a short-haired butch lady-knight who hits on women is perfectly fine.

Having a dandy-ass prince who wears dresses and hits on men is totally fine.

Having a blacksmith's daughter who's more at home at a bar than a ball is great.

People forget that transgendered people dont run around waving a fucking flag. They are who they are, and if they're brave enough they live a weird life.
>>
>>54426237
You realize this is DnD, right?
Potions and items can change one's gender without fucking up their body forever unlike RL methods.
>>
I hate how partisan most topics are assumed to be are now, it's impossible to talk about certain topics without being accused of 'taking sides' in this weird culture war.

>character wants to change their body
>any kind of gay character
>any casual mention of minorities/ghetto dwellers having problems with guards/police
SJW!

>any mention of refugees or migrants in the most positive light possible
>racists being portrayed as people rather than baby eating monsters
>race based conflict in general
>"strong military leader"
Go back to /pol!
>>
So, people shouldn't include transgendered characters in whatever they write in order to pander to you.

Got it.
>>
>>54426341
People would immediately associate them to RL trans people. You just know they will. And why would someone who transformed from a man to a woman through a spell, for example, even mention that in a conversation? How would you even lead to it happening?
>>
>>54426326

See, this is why people murder them. It's like that transgender 'man' who raped women with a dildo.

> https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/15/gayle-newland-retrial

People like that should be locked up for life.
>>
>>54426358
Yes? Because the majority of the tabletop player population is not transgender and is not interested in their problems at all, probably. Besides, there's a good amount of people who believe them to be mentally ill, so describing them in a positive way would not get a positive emotional reaction from them.
>>
>>54426284
Why should someone's history be relevant to a random plot? They don't exist because of it, they exist, and then the events in the world happened.

And on the contrary, if I were reading the POV of one of the soldiers, you can be sure there'd be an offhand comment if one of their wounded mates turned out to be wearing pink lace.
>>
>>54426358

That's nonsensical. You're saying "You're pandering to people by NOT including scat or furries."
>>
>>54426361
Far as I remember, changing sex is like a 2nd level spell.
>>
>>54426286
>You have a awful, gaping wound in your body, and you're sticking in a dildo so it can make a fake orifice that can't even be fucked.

Factually incorrect twice over. First off, it's not a wound if it doesn't bleed. Considering there's skin on the inside, it's not going to bleed even if the tranny would want it to once a month.
Secondly, you can totally fuck that hole.
>>
>>54426390

Please. Please, I just ate. No more.
>>
>>54426388
Than being transgender wouldn't even be a big thing. See, their problem IRL is that they're uncomfortable without a dick or a vagina. Just pay a wizard, boom, done. There probably wouldn't even be a word for them.
>>
>>54426350
You see threads like the OP all over 4chan though. Something that came out months or years ago, screenshotted so it can be a springboard for politics on a non-/pol/ board. I assume OP thinks he's doing good work.
>>
>>54426361
It makes me wonder how these people would react to hearing the story of Tiresias if they didn't know where it was from.
>>
>>54426358
That's not what pandering means, but yes. You shouldn't include them because there's no point in them existing, unless you want to jerk off. It's like saying you should include a shiba inu in your game apropos of nothing and people who disagree with it are bigots.
>>
>>54426387
More accurately, you're pandering to the people that are avidly, staunchly against scat or furries by not including scat or furries.

Is it so hard to understand that pandering can be done through exclusion?
>>
>>54426412

Technically, transgender people won't exist in D&D, simply because the ability to perfectly change gender does. Like, a man transformed into a woman would just go "I'm a woman." Not "I'm transgender, pay attention to meeeee."
>>
>>54426425
Like the Greeks? "Don't fuck with gods, they can be dicks".
>>
>>54426424
Yes, it's been going on for ages.
There's a "culture war" going on in America and it's spilling out over everything like an oil leak, it's not just /pol/.
>>
>>54426440

> More accurately, you're pandering to the people that are avidly, staunchly against scat or furries by not including scat or furries.

I'm not sure if you understand how horrific this entire sentence is. It should be hung overhead like a banner, so everyone can witness the terror you've unwittingly unleashed. Excluding freaks like that is a god-given mission.
>>
>>54426286
> genitals don't determine gender or sexual orientation
> therefore I must mutilate and change my genitals

I don't get how Trans live with so much constant contradiction in their worldview. It must be a frightening and confusing head space to live in.
>>
>>54426408
I'm actually curious though! You've obviously looked into it enough that you know transgender folks have to dilate with dildos, but somehow DON'T know you can fuck it?

Is this deliberate misinformation or just some sort of obtuse blindness?

>>54426361
It's pretty dumb, really. The couple of trannies I knew basically after transitioning cut off most contact from their previous social lives and didn't want to have reminders about life beforehand. Which makes sense. It's mostly the attention faggot ones that might bring it up.
>>
>>54426443
Pretty much, its only expensive for peasants and they aren't really high on the hierarchy of needs to go 'I need to be a strong independent woman'

Also means Futa can easily exist, I'd imagine its just a simple change to the spell, but only degenerate nobles would do that.
>>
>>54426361
Uh, who says they're the ones ranting about it?
I mean, a person doesn't appear out of thin air, they have a past. Someone might have known them before they switched.

Plus, there's a further point that not all history needs to be explicitly there - it's something the GM can work with when portraying the character and their reactions.

In the same vein, knowing a character is a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean they tell you their life's story at the first occassion, but it definitely will influence how they act.
>>
The exclusion of traditional gender roles in the medieval fantasy setting of Pathfinder is not pandering, as you can't be pandering to someone by NOT including something.
>>
>>54426467

The most fucked-up part is, they don't even know what it's like to be the opposite gender. All they have is a fantasy of being the opposite gender. They're acting on false pretenses.
>>
>>54425942
>I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about mythic fucking characters who kill demons on a regular basis.

I don't think you quite understand.

D&D adventures are full of NPCs that are in a relationship. Should that detail not be there because it doesn't relate to slaying demons?

No, that's dumb, those details are there because verisimilitude. They'll rarely ever come up in a game, but they can, and it's better to have NPCs with actual fleshed out lives behind them for when this happens than not to.
>>
>>54426482
That's the issue here. If you include a wizard without a sense of right and wrong who decides to be a man on mondays, a woman on thursdays, and a herm in the remaining time, is he a trans person? Like, let's say he always wanted to have a vagina and studied magic for it. Is he trans? I don't think so.
>>
>>54426487
Congratulations, you've discovered why gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

And funnily enough, you're actually making an argument for why the information is relevant to the portrayal of the character, and hence should be included.

Since you're saying that, despite female biology, they won't quite act as a woman would.
>>
>>54426537

But no-one would care or notice. In fact, no-one would particularly WANT to know. That's shit you keep to yourself. You say you're a woman? You have a vagina that works the way God intended? Congratulations, you're a woman.
>>
>>54426460
He didn't even fuck with the gods, one of them just took offense to something he did and cursed him on a whim.
>>
>>54426533

Does it even matter? Nobody calls the character above trans, unless I failed at reading. All there is is a backstory saying they felt ill at ease being a man, and ended up changing their gender with the aid of a potion.

That's it.
>>
>>54426571
I think he kicked the snakes of Hera or something.
>>
>>54426377
>see this is why people murder them.

Why, exactly?
>>
>>54425956
That's very true. It's a shame that the "normal guys" gay crowd is demonized by the radical progressives for whatever stupid reason (It's reinforcing instead of tearing down society as we know it? Who knows)
But for me, family, faith, all that baggage keeps me on the literal straight and narrow, plus the desire to one day have kids the good old natural way. That, and for as undeniably appealing as the peak male form can be, even a pretty average woman just does something for me I can't put into words. I don't know why I'm even telling you, maybe it's the first time I've ever been able to really talk about it.

To tie it to OP, it's an aspect of me, but not the defining feature. And that's what's wrong with OPs picture, it's not representation it's tokenism. The character doesn't exist naturally, but as a vehicle to carry a concept. Not that it's always wrong, but it's less excusable if it's boring, as is this case.
>>
>>54426570
You do seem to grasp this is information intended for the person portraying the NPC in a game? It doesn't say anyone else necessarily needs to learn all there is there.
>>
>>54426582
They weren't of her.
He just came across two snakes mating and kicked them offending Hera, causing her to curse him.

She changed him back and came him later after having an argument with Zeus about who enjoyed sex more. When he answer that he enjoyed sex more as a women she tore out his eyes.
>>
>>54426588

Because they're freaks in every sense of the word. See, there are a lot of things in this world that the human spirit instinctively knows is wrong, unnatural. Call it 'natural law', if you like.

Why is it wrong to fuck an animal? I mean, if you really get down to it, it's wrong because something in your soul goes "That's fucked-up. A man should not put his penis in an animal. This repels me." It's the same train of thought when someone molests a child - You could argue "But the child consented!" except you would STILL know it's wrong.

Something like that is so gross, so disgusting, that it has to be destroyed. Preferably by cleansing with fire, so no trace remains.
>>
>>54426647
>Natural Law
>>
>>54426647
Wait, are you that same person who used "the human spirit" in order to explain why the place of women is to submit to and rely on men a few days ago?
>>
>>54426647
>Why is it wrong to fuck an animal? I mean, if you really get down to it, it's wrong because something in your soul goes "That's fucked-up. A man should not put his penis in an animal. This repels me." It's the same train of thought when someone molests a child - You could argue "But the child consented!" except you would STILL know it's wrong.
...And that's why slaves should be legal.

>inb4 someone reminds this nigga for hundreds of thousands of years there wasn't an age of consent and kids were being diddled out in the desert by everyone and their fathers
>>
>>54426647

Exactly. Leftists could argue until the cows come home, but they still won't be able to overcome the sense of morality that is deep-coded into the human soul. It's like convincing someone to eat his own shit, in that only a damaged individual would accept it.
>>
>>54426282
Dying in chargen may not be the stupidest concept in table top, but it's pretty high. Interesting point, but poor execution.
>>
>>54426647
>I will rely on my subjective common sense to know right from wrong
>I totally know that those women I burned were witches
>I totally know that a jew has no soul
>I totally know that killing a living being is right if I don;t like them
By natural law I'd like to fuck a kid, please.
>>
>>54426647
Your argument clearly doesn't work on goatfuckers and pedos.

I mean, if they were repelled by sticking their dicks where they shouldn't... uh, they wouldn't?
>>
>>54426647
Preach it, brother. It is wrong for man to try and rise above his nature.

Embrace who you are naturally meant to be, brothers. Cast aside this wretched technology and become the paragons of humanity and masculinity you were born to be. Embrace the human spirit and throw aside the artificial shackles forced upon you. The most superior human is the natural human, without any disgusting 'alterations' in their life.

Turn off the machine and become a true Man.
>>
>>54426722
Apparently everyone who isn't repelled by exactly what he is repelled by is a sick and twisted deviant that has lost touch with the "human spirit."
>>
>>54426722

See, those are people who are wired wrong. Basically, they have a mental illness.
>>
>>54426708
Hi, Mohammed!
>>
File: 1494972561299.jpg (28KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
1494972561299.jpg
28KB, 480x370px
>>54426749
>>
>>54422876
What distinguishes a genuine attempt at promoting inclusivity from "virtue signalling" to you?

Not saying it couldn't just be them trying to gain kudos by showing how understanding and tolerant they are, and they don't actually give a shit about trans people, but how do you tell with certainty?
>>
>>54426740
How do you know they're the ones wired wrong? I mean, they might be disgusted by the notion of having sex with an adult woman. Does that make it a wrong thing to do?

For reference, pedos and goatfuckers /are/ wrong - it's just that subjective feelings aren't the reason why.
>>
>>54426647
Tell us about yourself, anon.

How often do you work out? How old are you? Do you have a partner in your life? What do you work as?
>>
>>54426797
>genuine attempt at promoting inclusivity
Not him, but inclusivity shouldn't be promoted. Why would you include something nobody will like?
>>
>>54426803

You know that attacking the messenger doesn't make the message wrong, right?
>>
File: Use better bait.gif (48KB, 266x206px) Image search: [Google]
Use better bait.gif
48KB, 266x206px
>>54422888
First post best post.
>>
>>54426822
It does if the messenger can't speak coherently.
>>
>>54426797

Why promote inclusivity at all?
>>
>>54426350
Welcome to the modern world. Huge numbers of people are out to ruin your fun to satisfy their personal politics.
>>
File: 1500485138151.png (102KB, 326x217px) Image search: [Google]
1500485138151.png
102KB, 326x217px
>>54426725
>Cast aside this wretched technology
>>
>>54426797
Promoting inclusivity on its' own is already virtual signaling, especially when that inclusivity means a group that makes up for less than 0.1% of the world's population (and is also medically classified as mentally ill).

What's the point in the end? There's not enough of them to boost sales. All "promoting inclusivity" does is to please a vocal minority for an image boost while annoying a lot more people.
>>
>>54426647
>See, there are a lot of things in this world that the human spirit instinctively knows is wrong, unnatural. Call it 'natural law', if you like.

It's called intuition and it's often wrong.

There is no natural law, only natural patterns. There is no morality in chemistry, biology, or physics, nor is there an iota of rightness or wrongness intrinsic to any part of the world. It is pure arrogance to superimpose your idea of what is moral on nature.

It's all in your head, chum. You are the most delusional person in this thread. You're not just wrong about something minor like gender, you're wrong about the entire universe.
>>
>>54426822
I'm just asking. After all, I want to make sure that he's comfortable with everything that he does and believes that he's totally in tune with the human spirit.
>>
>>54424611
>Africa
Because they have the space for it, and the continent is trying to kill them all the time. Compare to densely populated Europe, which wouldn't be able to handle a population like that without immediate overcrowding.
India also has a lot of room for population growth and is also industrializing. When the industrial era occurred in the West, population spikes happened there too because suddenly all 12 of those kids survived.
>>
>>54426647
>appeal to nature

Life in the state of nature is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.
>>
>>54426873

Wow, you're really opened my eyes to the virtues of bestiality and coprophilia. If you hadn't spoken so passionately in their defense, I would have never known that most of the world supports those acts as acceptable and normal.
>>
>>54426863
Does literature now have to statistically reflect reality?
Does it mean most characters in any story should be peasant rabble, and there should be maybe three nobles and one mage per trilogy?
>>
>>54426647
Eating cooked food goes against human nature.
Doing a job where you sit down for more than an hour at a time goes against human nature.
Not breeding before you're twenty goes against human nature.
Domesticating animals goes against human nature.
Staring at over a million tiny lights on a screen goes against human nature.
>>
File: Bawwwww_bunny.jpg (43KB, 264x373px) Image search: [Google]
Bawwwww_bunny.jpg
43KB, 264x373px
>>54426863
>actually being annoyed by all attempts at inclusivity
>>
>>54426930
Most of the islamic world doesn't seem to mind bestiality and pedophillia.

Does it mean that, should at some point muslims outnumber other faiths, it'll suddenly become right?
>>
>>54426863
>>54426842
>>54426818
Thanks for responses, very enlightening.
>>
>>54426936

Most characters in any story ARE peasant rabble.
>>
>>54426930
>le strawman

Nobody said those acts are acceptable or normal, or defended them. All that was said is that there is no inherent rightness or wrongness in anything.

We don't like bestiality and coprophilia for practical reasons. They're unhealthy things to do. Also, we're capable of empathizing with animals and find it gnarly when humans fuck them.

No argument was made that these are good things. Just that if your basis for thinking anything is good or bad is something as shallow and stupid as 'natural law', you need to reevaluate your ability to think critically about the universe.
>>
>>54423566
And he killed himself at the end of that process you goddamned idiot. Not to mention molesting him. Eat shit.
>>
>>54426930
Most of the world doesn't accept those facts because they're not particularly good for society. Diddled kids tend not to be so great in later lives due to a variety of things, and corporophilia will make you sick.

What out of this list is sick and wrong?
Keeping other people as slave labour
Keeping animals as slave labour
Eating shit
Eating animal flesh
Eating uncooked animal flesh
Cutting off all of your dick
Cutting off part of your dick
Putting bits of metal in your dick
Putting bits of metal in your body
Putting bits of metal in your heart, so it doesn't stop beating
Putting your dick in a woman
Putting your dick in a woman, after you've put a ring on her finger
Putting your dick in a man
Putting your dick in a man, after you've put a ring on his finger

Sticking bits of diseased flesh in your body
Sticking bits of diseased flesh in a needle and injecting it into yourself

I'd like to hear your thoughts on which of those offends your soul and mind instinctively and which don't.
>>
>>54426936
Most characters in most stories are peasant rabble, and even then, how would The Old Man and the Sea be improved if Santiago was a transsexual? What would it gain to counter-act how pissed people would be because of how stupid it is?
>>
>>54426962
>Actually being annoyed by people not wanting "inclusivity"
Looks like it's you who's crying.
>>
>>54425021

>Selling a vice
>Twisting something good into bad?

Can you go into more detail about this?
>>
>>54423599

On second thought, d&d characters have literal souls and this person's gender issues probably are the result of their soul being missorted rather than the mundane biological issues within the brain's structure that seem to be the causes here in the real world. No reason that she should exactly reflect either of the forms of the disorder we see.

Pretty bitty of the gods to leave the soul sorting mechanism half assed and error prone like that.
>>
>>54422876
Absolutely disgusting. They should keep their mental illnesses to themselves and not try to normalize it.
>>
File: v3sJ4Dc.jpg (38KB, 460x458px) Image search: [Google]
v3sJ4Dc.jpg
38KB, 460x458px
>>54427051
>>Selling a vice
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH A BRAND NEW VICE. YOU GOT TWO THINGS NEED HOLDING TOGETHER? BAM, VICEIT AND THEY ARE CLAMPED.

NEED TO CUT SOMETHING AND NEED TO MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T MOVE? VICEIT, AND THAT FUCKER AIN'T MOVING.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! IT'S HEAVY! IT TURNS! IT CAN CRUSH! PUT YOUR ENEMIES BALLS IN A VICE AND HE'LL SQUEAL, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

BUY NOW, AND I'LL THROW IN A SECOND VICE- FREE!
>>
>ITT: /pol/Anon gets triggered
>Decides that what they wrote in their book offends him and so shouldn't be allowed
>Invents a special buzzword to describe anyone who does something he doesn't like
>Refuses to accept the idea he should just ignore things he doesn't agree with, claims it's an attack on his person/beliefs and cannot be ignored

4chan logo should just be changed to the tumblr 't' with a goatee at this point.
>>
>>54426157
Ideally, there would be no transgenders because everyone would be born with their mind and body in sync.

However, we live in the darkest timeline, so there are people who are unfortunate enough to not be born right, and science has yet to perfect human alteration (glowing skin patterns when?).
Maybe have an NPC that a character knows that has either changed or expresses the desire to change. Players can try to create drama by having their characters have negative reactions towards them. The conflict does not have to divide the party, but it will show that they have differences in beliefs. Alternatively, have a PC that is going through an identity crisis.

Baleful Polymorph with species can also substitute.

>>54426647
Nobody consents to being trans, and the only person who might be harmed by being trans is the trans-person in question.
I don't want to deal with them, but I don't bother them so long as they don't bother me, because I'm not some asshole who loves to share his problems. Why should I tell others how to live their lives if they're only dealing with themselves?
Besides, why do you even need to kill them if they're only hurting themselves? They're already depressed as fuck. If you think that being trans is so problematic then why not help them stop being trans? Why not talk them out of it? (actually don't because you'll probably end up convincing them to not listen to you given your rhetoric) There's no need for violence against a person who isn't victimizing anyone else.

>>54426350
>recognizing nuance in social and political issues
"kys, fence-sitting coward!"

>>54426358
(from >>54425021)
>Pandering =/= appealing to a group with inclusion
>Pandering = appealing to a group by glorifying said group and showing them to be superhuman goody two-shoes, and/or making all or most of the "privileged" group look incompetent, malicious, or useless
>>
>>54426424
Cultural issues are of big
Public interest right now. In general, not just in niches like table top gaming.
There's certainly no harm in open discussion, unless you're one of that certain breed of SJWs who believes open discussion and dissent is some kind of Naziism
>>
>>54427027
Is anyone advocating doing that?
On the other hand if a writer chooses to write a character like that, who are you to tell them they can't?

Fuck censorship.
>>
>>54423616
A lot of the stuff about the therapy sessions seem to suggest that Money was either a creepy weirdo or that he was DESPERATE to prove his theory was correct and thus flat-out ignored evidence to the contrary.
I honestly think the problem was simple; the guy wasn't given any choice in the matter and the only shrink they took him to flat-out didn't care about his welfare and instead was more interested in getting off or making himself into a scientific genius.
His brother showed symptoms of serious depression as well, an he went to see Money young too.
>>
>>54427168
Pandering is defined as providing gratification for others' desires.

If someone has the desire to never see trannies again in written media, then you can pander to them by excluding trannies from media you write.
>>
>>54427128
>Hamfisted liberal politicizing of failed theories on gender
>Has to be inserted into literally every medium
For fuck's sake, can't you fags just be homos without dragging everyone else into it? Some people want to turn on the TV or play a board game and relax without having gay ideas shoved down their throats.

Wasn't the whole argument "what two consenting adults do in the bedroom is their own business"? Well it's spilling out of your bedroom and now it's our business.
>>
>>54427200
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>54423650
>Ruin his penis with circumcision
>>54425021
>Only in America do we have people who mutilate people's dicks for """medical""" reasons. Just use fucking soap we're not a third world country!

https://bmcpediatr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2431-12-20

>The effect of an infant circumcision on sexual function and activity cannot be determined directly, but can be inferred from studies of men circumcised as adults. Numerous studies show that MC has no adverse effect on sexual function [147, 149, 150, 151, 152]. This finding is supported by data from the large RCTs in sub-Saharan Africa [45, 153] which included more than 10,000 participants

> A study in Turkey found no relationship between age of childhood circumcision and overall sexual function in men aged 22-44

> A study of MSM in Sydney reported that later circumcision was associated with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation difficulties in some men [155]. Such difficulties were not seen in men who had been circumcised in infancy.

>Scientific evidence regarding the sexual effects of MC does not substantiate the purported harms to sexual pleasure. The better-quality studies (in terms of sample size, rigor of methodology, accuracy of analysis of findings, and generalizability of results) have found no adverse effect of MC on penile sensitivity [151, 161, 162, 163], sensation during arousal [164], sexual satisfaction [146, 151], premature ejaculation [165], intravaginal ejaculatory latency time [166, 167], or erectile function [147, 149, 150, 151, 152].

>Two RCTs found MC does not adversely affect sexual function, sensitivity or satisfaction [45, 153], with one of these studies showing that the sexual experience of most men was enhanced after circumcision [45]. Some studies have found that MC reduced the risk of premature ejaculation [168, 169].
>dick cheesers BTFO

SCIENCE!
>>
>>54426797
In my book, virtue signalling is when either
>genuinely supporting a cause or ideology without doing any research because it sounds good
>supporting a cause or ideology either through desire to be trendy, peer pressure, or fear of becoming an outcast
Genuine attempts at promoting inclusivity don't involve bragging or fulfilling quotas. Genuine attempts also don't try to pander to groups by glorifying said groups, or vilifying or dumbing-down the other, but that's not quite virtue signalling.
>>
>>54424660
This is mostly pretty wrong. About Africa, I mean. It's got good spots and bad spots. And actually some of it's bad spots are less violent then places like Chicago and Detroit, which surprised the fuck outta me.
Maybe try doing some actual research about an entire continent instead of watching Black Hawk Down just once or whatever.
>>
>>54427223
Who made you the arbiter of what I or anyone should?
>>
>>54427259
I made myself when you started advocating for stupid shit.
>>
>>54425809
This is how we know you're an ideologue. You couldn't even conceive of the fact that them being trans shouldn't be brought up at all.
>>
>>54427051
>I like chocolate ice cream. We should promote it. (Good)
>I like chocolate ice cream. Let's exaggerate or make shit up about how good it is. (Bad)
>I like chocolate ice cream. Let's demonize strawberry to make chocolate look good. (Bad)
>>
>>54427174
I'm fine with it where intended senpai. This is the traditional games board.
>>
>>54427225
A sensitivity study of the adult penis in circumcised and genitally intact men shows that the natural penis is significantly more sensitive.

Sorrells, M. et al., "Fine-Touch Pressure Thresholds in the Adult Penis," BJU International 99(2007): 864-869.

It's hilarious how hard you're trying to justify your mangled penis. Blame your parents.
>>
>>54427287
That's rather circular given the statement involves said arbitrage.
>>
>>54427298
And the people who can't conceive of a reason why she should be trans aren't ideologues?

Try and soundly state why she shouldn't be trans in a way that doesn't just translate to "because I don't like trannies because of my politics."
>>
>>54427298
Why shouldn't it be though? It's their backstory. Their background information. Should their life prior to drinking the potion be censored?
Why?
>>
>>54422876
Does it matter? I mean, it's fucking Pathfinder.
You're playing with such an unholy useless clusterfuck of a system that any other priorities won't matter as you struggle to make it work while Paizo desperately slams out new material with less editing and quality in an attempt to band-aid over the fact that they were a brief stint away from D&D for the D&D community only for them to go back to D&D when the new edition came in.
>>
>>54427316
>Blame your parents.
My mom actually asked me if I liked being circumcised and 10 minutes of scientific fact later she just defaulted to "I didn't know at the time" and getting upset like anyone who can't take criticism does.
>>
>>54426797
Well from a purely gaming standpoint inclusivity should be about the players and type of characters they choose to run being welcomed at the table.

Another AP has the Skinsaw Man. Is it there to promote inclusivity of sadistic murderers?
>>
>>54427387
Confirmed for not actually reading what you're criticizing.
>>
>>54427220
Personally, I'm sick of straight people shoving their degeneracy down my throat. Every goddamn story's gotta include a romantic interest for the main lead, because your puerile minds are too sex-focused to stay interested for half an hour without it. You stop being breeders without dragging everyone else into it, we'll talk.
>>
>>54427375
Your poor mum.
>>
>>54427333
Because trans people are mentally ill and because representing them in a good light, or rather in a "right" light is harmful to them because it glorifies their illness and all it achieves is masturbatory virtue signaling or showing off to masturbatory virtue signalers how progressive and hip you are.

Do you portray a schizophreniac as being healthy, sane or glorify their mental problem?

They're also extremely rare in real life, and in fact there's probably more trannies in fiction than there exist in the real world.
>>
>>54426690
>my modern american protestantism is deep coded into the human soul

I miss the days when ignorant bluepilled normalfags stayed on facebook
>>
>>54427444
>I want the world to stop functioning properly because I don't function properly
Cry harder you fucking faggot.
>>
>>54427449
Thank you for a response that doesn't just translate to "I don't like trannies because of my politics."
>>
>>54427444
Because normal sex is literally how our species procreates, you imbecile. It's a shame that your parents weren't gay because we could have been spared your stupidity.
>>
>>54426570
Fuck off, fundie.
>>
>>54427432
Oh, you're right, I missed the elixir sentence. Nevermind then.
>>
>>54425378
>Is gender dysphoria so unimportant to an individual's background that it shouldn't be mentioned and shouldn't be considered a trait that contributes towards the development of their personality?
For an NPC that the characters will not talk to about transsexuality in 99.999999999999999% of campaigns? Yes, it is that unimportant.

If this character were a PC, sure, have this detail. More detail the merrier. But for an NPC? Nah.
>>
>>54427476
I assumed that you were not retarded enough to think that saying "transsexuals are mentally ill" is a political statement, but I guess I was wrong.

Either way, thank you for a response that doesn't address what I said because you've already made up your mind about the subject.
>>
>>54427473
>I'm triggered if the main character doesn't fuck the girl
Cry harder yourself.

>>54427483
So? Not everything has to be about your genital-mashing. It's boring as fuck.
>>
>>54422987
>guy
>>
>>54427536
Implying I care if the romance subplot happens or not. You're just a whiner.
>>
>>54427535
Sorry, are you assuming I was sarcastic?

And you're accusing me of being close-minded?
>>
>>54427449
Did anyone portray them as healthy? I mean, they were *cured*. You could have had a character born without a leg that Restoration got cast on and it'd be the same.
>>
>>54427316
Not that I give a shit, but I can corroborate this. The foreskin does have some fairly sensitive parts that Id really miss were I to be circumcised. My wife and I have agreed that if we have a son we'll just have him circumcised if more than 70% of men in whatever country we end up living in are. Its worth it to not have him worry about being different.
>>
>>54426740
til that most people in the middle ages were wired wrong
>>
>>54427557
Why is transsexualism even a thing in sci-fi settings when that's something you could not only fix with cheap surgery, but could probably detect it straight in the womb? If gender dysphoria is a mental illness, than we can detect it and we can destroy it.
>>
>>54422876
They want to get more people into the hobby, and they do it by pandering to the people whom are generally not nerds. It is an useless move, I don't mind to see hot chicks as fighters, nor do I mind having traps in the book, I change and forget things when I read anyway, so who gives a shit.
>>
>>54427548
You clearly care if it's a gay romance subplot.
>>
>>54427648
No I don't you little whiner
>>
>>54427556
Yes, I'm accusing you of being close-minded.

Being a man and wanting to be a woman is a mental disorder, and portraying it as a good thing or portraying such individuals as sane and healthy is harmful to them. You don't enable a schizophreniac, why should you enable a man who wants to become a woman?
>>
>>54427595
God, quit with your moaning about 13 year olds becoming wives and mothers in the Middle Ages. Newsflash, old enough to bleed old enough to breed used to ACTUALLY be a thing, as a woman who had her menstrual cycle is a woman that could do her duties AS a woman.

The separation between childhood and adulthood as socio-legal concepts was a product of the Industrial Revolution, and the concept of Teens even later.
>>
>>54427316
>mangled

>A sensitivity study of the adult penis in circumcised and genitally intact men shows that the natural penis is significantly more sensitive.

>study made in 2006

Here's one from 2007
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17419812?dopt=Abstract

And one from 2009
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19245445?dopt=Abstract

Another from 2008
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18761593?dopt=Abstract

And one last one from 2008
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18086100?dopt=Abstract

Just because you're a virgin, it's no reason to lash out angrily at others.
>>
>>54427333
I never said they weren't ideologues. Quit thinking anyone who even remotely disagrees with you, for any reason, must be an enemy.
>>
>>54427671
So you were assuming I was being sarcastic.

Remind me never to be polite to any of you or your ilk on the internet ever again, if you're just going to take it as some sort of veiled insult. Have fun thinking that the world's out to get you for your big bad opinions.
>>
File: 2015-07-09_00002.jpg (239KB, 1920x1028px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-09_00002.jpg
239KB, 1920x1028px
>>54423762
Shit man, you have my 990 year old wizard beat
>>
>>54427722
I don't. I actually get along pretty well with people I disagree with. Heck, I showed this thread to someone that I argue with all the time on matters on politics and we both had a big fucking belly laugh at the shit that's been posted here.

But thanks for making assumptions.
>>
>>54427674
So, is it ok to fuck kids as young as 13?

Please answer, closet pedophile.
>>
>>54427356
Irrelevant. Should or shouldn't, the person I was replying to couldn't understand the notion of it not being included, which means they're an ideologue.

You'll notice I never gave my fucking opinion on the subject of the character being trans, only on the person's reaction.

So fuck off.
>>
>>54427776
You know that apologizing for being wrong isn't a bad thing, right, anon?
>>
>>54427815
So say sorry.
>>
>>54423080
>The whole discussion reminds me of the Third Option concept in Unsounded - basically, in the comic there's a country where women don't have many rights, but, pragmatically, the state has a system by which females particularly talented with magic can have a permanent glamour placed upon them, making them pretty much a man. The fact that they're a woman is never spoken of and they are allowed to go into male professions, everyone ignores the original gender thing because recognizing it would be inconvenient. That's the kind of stuff I could see being commonplace in a fantasy setting where stuff like polymorphing potions and spells exuist.

Is this comic good? That sounds way more compelling than I'd expect from a webcomic, using a loophole to fix something they know is a problem without actually fixing anything is actually a pretty good understanding of human society in general.
>>
File: 1486253207265.jpg (182KB, 539x471px) Image search: [Google]
1486253207265.jpg
182KB, 539x471px
>>54427674
Outside of the middle east, that wasn't a thing, and that's just because of arab culture.

It's historically proven that most women in history, and especially in medieval times, gave birth from around the age of 20 and up, and in europe, child marriages were done in the nobility to secure alliances asap, and by the ancient greeks because greeks thought women were worthless resource-hogs so they tried to get rid of them asap.
>>
>>54427837
Not the anon you're asking but Unsounded is fantastic.
Straight up good shit.
>>
>>54427674
This response does not make you look as smart, nor as virtuous, as you think it does.
>>
>>54427862
Thanks fampai, I'll go check it out.
>>
>>54427776
>I get along with people I disagree with
>that is why I assume that if somebody calls me an ideologue they have to be against trans people in fiction
>>
>>54427723
Yes, I assumed you were being sarcastic. Please forgive me. Neither sarcasm nor sincerity translate well on the internet, or on chinese cartoon imageboards.

>Have fun thinking that the world's out to get you for your big bad opinions.
I don't think the world is out to get me, but I think you'll have to agree that those kind of posts are not met halfway.
>>
File: 1467103433072.gif (2MB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
1467103433072.gif
2MB, 400x294px
>>54426157
If the NPC being trans isn't relevant to the plot, as with OP, make it one line at most. You wouldn't go on for multiple paragraphs about an NPC's hair color unless it tied into something like their claim on the throne.

>>54426188
There are also anime and manga that treat the subject seriously, these days.

>>54426377
Rapists should indeed be locked up for life. But of course you thing being trans and being a racist are 1:1.

>>54426467
Not all trans people believe both. In fact, most don't. They WANT the former to be true but don't really buy it, hence acting on the latter. Ir they DO believe the former so they don't do the latter.

Unfortunately what most non-trans people know about trans people comes from the VIMs on tumblr.

VIM = Vocal Idiot Minority. All groups of people have their VIMs.

>>54426647
Don't be the Tick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmWRNZ_0ys
>>
>>54427901
>You have to respect and submit to the opinions of every anonymous moron on the internet without having any opinions of your own, as well as be capable of telling them apart from the other anonymous morons. Otherwise, you are an ideologue.

Gotcha.
>>
>>54427910
>racist
rapist

>Ir
Or.

Fuck my clumsy fingers.
>>
>>54427940
Y'know, you'd be a real asshole if the person you were arguing with was actually a sane trans person who just didn't agree with you, right?
>>
>>54423080
I feel I have to agree with this guy. I don't really imagine this comes up as an issue very often. Between wizards and wish spells, potions, prayers that actually get answered, even elven religious influence... for fuck's sake these are worlds where the disease of lycanthropy exists. You want to talk about not feeling comfortable in your own skin?
>>
>>54422962
some one posted this lady-gent in 40kg yesterday, is it some kind of reddit thing that's doing the rounds?
>>
>>54427657
Then why did you post/why are you defending >>54427220? If you feel like it's being shoved down your threat then you clearly care.
>>
>>54427316
You realize that study is really REALLY out-dated right, and they exclusively tested fine-touch stimuli on non-aroused men, right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3540548/Circumcision-does-NOT-reduce-sensitivity-penis-experts-say.html

A newer study was conducted which disproved that study, and they found that the nerve fibers more associated with sexual pleasure actually have identical response rates, and that it wasn't the most sensitive part of the penis.

Not going to say that the foreskin is just dead tissue, but it's hardly the most sensitive part of the penis, according to numerous studies, both old and new like this one.
>>
>>54428107
I didn't defend them you fucking idiot. You're just an obnoxious projecting whiny faggot. Nobody likes those people.
>>
>>54428126
>Daily mail
I ain't clicking that shit, can you post the study?
>>
>>54428164
http://www.jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(15)05535-4/fulltext
>>
>>54428126
Bullshit.

"The foreskin of intact men was more sensitive to tactile stimulation than the other penile sites, but this finding did not extend to any other stimuli (where foreskin sensitivity was comparable to the other sites tested)."

Did you even bother reading the study? It was saying that the foreskin was sensitive to touch but not pain or other stimulus.
>>
>>54428129
Whatever you say, triggered breeder-kun
>>
>>54428247
Nobody is triggered just because you won't stop sobbing over how faggy you are dude.
>>
>>54428003
>Sane
>Trans
Pick one.
>>
>>54428267
>who is blaire white
>>
>>54426326
>People forget that transgendered people dont run around waving a fucking flag.
There are a large number of cases where that can't be further than the truth. Sometimes they do it literally during pride parades.
>>
>>54428229
>gets proven wrong

>has no other links to back himself up

>B-B-B-BULLSHIT

Yes, I did read the study, dipshit. Fine-touch tactile stimulation is not the sole manner of stimulation, as compared to the study that was posted before, which exclusively measured one mild form of stimulation to assess a very broad category, sensory response.

What this study did was measure 4 separate stimuli's against each-other across some 30 odd men both circumcised and non-circumcised and it found no difference in their responses.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Deal with it or find a new, more relevant study.
>>
>>54428285
>A noname youtuber who spouts bullshit
Amazing.
>>
>>54428206
>>54428229
insufficient information to draw any conclusions given that only the abstract is available for freebees (sorry mate I'm not paying for a study on dicks).

I would argue that 62 people is a tiny sample size though. Not saying they're wrong merely that they really should have said, preliminary studies suggest x and that requires more rigorous study
>>
>>54428308
some 30 odd men on both sides*
>>
>>54426146
A wife is a woman. A husband is a man. A husband is married to a Wife and vice versa. You can rearrange and redefine these words all you want, but it will never make the previous statement less true, or your own delusions more so.
>>
>>54428293
If you can't excuse waving a flag in a literal parade, there's no hope for you as a human being.

Other than that, the vast majority of trans people want to live quiet lives as the new sex. That's it. Almost all of the ones who won't shut up about being trans are either teenagers (and when are teenagers not obnoxious shits?) or "transtrenders" (people pretending to be trans in a desperate bid for attention).
>>
File: CapPunch.jpg (161KB, 749x1138px) Image search: [Google]
CapPunch.jpg
161KB, 749x1138px
>>54428293
>I hate flag parades
guess you hate 4th of July. You unpatriotic FUCK GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY, COWARD
>>
>>54428330
>Not saying they're wrong merely that they really should have said, preliminary studies suggest x and that requires more rigorous study

They stated that their findings "suggest".
>>
I'm an avid /pol/ and /tg/ ready and yet this thread just bore and depress me. Nothing constructive, meaningful happen in those threads, just yelling and autism. We could be using this thread to discuss new game ideas and MAKE our own games if we're so annoyed by modern ones.

Instead we just keep circlejerking to Pozfinder, which we all know is bad for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>54425114
>Please explain how the orc's appearance is even at least remotely relevant to the plot

It's literally the description of the character that helps the players and DM visualize the scene and the characters in it. It's the same reason why players describe what their characters look like. Or why a character's appearance in a book is described. Without it, you have no context to imagine them.

Do you play a game just interacting with grey blocks that send you to kill more grey blocks?
>>
File: 1497404067041[1].png (238KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
1497404067041[1].png
238KB, 570x658px
>>54428229
>A survey of US women found 82% preferred the circumcised penis for fellatio, with only 2% preferring the uncircumcised penis

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01614576.1988.11074930

>cheese dicks BTFO
>>
>>54428355
>Other than that, the vast majority of trans people want to live quiet lives as the new sex.
You sound like you've never been to a densly populated costal city. Try going to San Fran m8
>>
>>54428431
It's the human brain. Being angry is exciting, and thinking you've won an argument or TOTALLY REKT some anon who disagrees with you gives you a thrill of pleasure. Same reason bad news sells better than good in papers, TV, and websites.

tl;dr: Shitposting is the most traditional game of all.
>>
File: 1439535323116.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439535323116.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
Oh boy, just what I wanted to wake up to and start the new day on /tg/, an argument about circumcision, trans, and SJW's...
>>
>>54427910
>VIM
Has this term caught on, yet?

>>54428356
>Alt-Right
>Nazis
What is this meme?
>>
File: Biff.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Biff.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>54428480
>using San Francisco as your argument
>the city that makes its reputation and tourism dollars off of being as flamboyant as possible
Fucking really, nigger?

And yes, large coastal cities have more flamboyant people. Because they have more PEOPLE. Because they're LARGE COASTAL CITIES that typically got that way by being major trade hubs. And being major trade hubs, they not only grew to have more people period, but got more travelers and people without roots elsewhere: that is, the people most likely to be socially liberal. So OF COURSE they have more flamboyant people than Podunk, Kansas.

But I'll let you in on a secret: they ALSO have more NON-flamboyant people. You don't hear about them because they're TRYING TO LIVE QUIET LIVES.

Congrats, I picked up this gif just for you. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>54428572
>Has this term caught on, yet?
Far as I know I just made it up. Feel free to use it or not, as you like.
>>
>>54428293
Most dont.
>>
>>54427444

I actually agree with you. I mean, even before it was a big deal, we had people who just assumed that a guy and a girl hanging out *had* to be in a romantic relationship. Because apparently males and females can never be friends and *just* friends. Now that homosexuality is normal (but still different enough to be "cool") fucking NOBODY can just be friends.

It's because sex sells. Sex is interesting. Our "purile" minds are wired to pay attention to it. So it makes excellent bait, and because of that our overlords saturate the market with it in order to sell us things and ideas.

That said, this just proves >>54427220 point. You may not be the source of the original problem, but you're definitely not helping.
>>
>>54427837
Unsounded is by far the best webcomic around.

It's better than the vast majority of published comics. The Third Option thing is never IIRC mentioned in the main comic, though, just in the supplementary writings, though a lot of really interesting stuff is.
>>
>>54428627
>NON-flamboyant people. You don't hear about them because they're Being rounded up and sent to Gay my Way camps to turn them into faggots.

This is literally all anyone hears at this point.
>>
>>54428739
>You don't hear about them because they're Being rounded up and sent to Gay my Way camps to turn them into faggots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al7Bzeo-LP0

Try saying something with some relation to the real world if you want people to discuss real-world politics. If you're discussing your magical realm setting, do so in another thread.
>>
>>54428771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtlWrInoizw

tl;dr - 'If you happen to be gay and voted for Trump you are a SEX TRAITOR' according to some
The amount of shit that Cis-white-gay-men are getting for not being high enough on the progressive stack is obscene.
>>
>>54423080
>Really, who cares about the ethics of this in D&D? Polymorph is a spell, you can be whatever the fuck you want with no repercussions.
Ed Greenwood said more or less the same thing whenever people would bring up that poorly written BG:EE expansion--trans stuff has pretty much always been there, there's just been no reason to explore it.
If all it takes to change gender is to save up the money to have a wizard murmur at you, then after a point nobody is really going to give a damn.
>>
>>54428861
>some people in [group] [do thing]
>thus all [group] [do thing]
I refer you to the spoiler text in >>54427910.

If you want to cherrypick so bad, go find an orchard.
>>
>>54428976
This is actually one reason that some trans poeple like RPGs: they can be what they want to be.

Good way to tell a trans person from a transtrender: the former will be an X and play a Y; the latter will be an X and play an X who wants to be a Y and will never let the chance to talk about it slip by.
>>
>>54428308
You're right. Tactile stimulation is not the sole manner of stimulation. Pain, temperature, etc, also matter.

The dishonest part is when you assume that because the foreskin is not more sensitive to temperature or pain is relevant to sexual intercourse.

I don't NEED other links to back up what I said because your own study refutes your own point. The foreskin is more tactile sensitive, meaning that is relevant toward sexual pleasure, ergo hacking it off is something we should probably avoid.

And as an FYI, I wasn't the person you were talking to. I was a completely new person to the conversation.
>>
File: 1418532312637.jpg (25KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1418532312637.jpg
25KB, 256x197px
>>54422876
>Read the Thread Title
aaaaand fuck off.

Not sure whether you're ironicly /pol/shitposting to try and get /pol to throw a shitfest or unironically /pol/shitposting and actually starting a shitfist all by yourself, but go home

To use your own retarded vernacular: you need to go back.
>>
File: swastika-head.jpg (9KB, 320x148px) Image search: [Google]
swastika-head.jpg
9KB, 320x148px
>>54428861
>The amount of shit that Cis-white-gay-men are getting for not being high enough on the progressive stack is obscene.
It's not cis-white-men, it's really just shitty Trump supporters. You think people can't tell who you voted for, but it's fucking obvious.

Now go the fuck back to /pol/ where you belong.
>>
File: 1444513692226.gif (340KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444513692226.gif
340KB, 251x200px
>>54429745
Oh fuck off San Fran, I'm not even an American.
Tell me, why is it fine for California to declare a ban on travel from other fucking states within the Union but not okay for Trump to do so to countries outside the Union.

Why is it fine for California to influence local elections in the states around it by exporting money and liberalism, spending huge swathes of their tax grants to do so, but Russia telling the American people Actual Fucking Facts isn't?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fzUjAElPQo
You cunt.
>>
>>54425726
Why is it that people are so willing to settle on this day and age just because something is "represented"? Why can't we just accept that this character's gender/sexuality double threat was poorly shoehorned into a bio unnecessarily for an obvious agenda. Its unequivocally bad just for that last part alone, then add ham fisted delivery and it makes it just that much worse.
>>
>>54429878
To be fair, they're banning state-funded travel.
Still, it's pretty hypocritical and bigoted for California to do this, but maybe it isn't. I don't know what the state's official stance is on the Middle East travel ban is, but it's probably against it, so I'm willing to bet they're hypocrites.
>>
File: Sounds Familiar.png (37KB, 696x629px) Image search: [Google]
Sounds Familiar.png
37KB, 696x629px
>>54429878
because this is /tg/ and not /pol/ you ignorant motherfucker.

Maybe ask your questions in their appropriate containment board.
>>
File: Average Trump Supporter.jpg (50KB, 731x715px) Image search: [Google]
Average Trump Supporter.jpg
50KB, 731x715px
>>54429878
>>54430058
To put this in /tg/ terms, I'd much rather have a middle-eastern immigrant at in my D&D campaign than an ignorant redneck from some "who gives a shit" flyover stat in my campaign.
>>
>>54430153
The most prominent Trump supporters are from the Rust Belt and the Appalachian mountains. Have an image involving polluted water and scientific illiteracy.

Why do we have to ban anybody?
Heck, if we're going to cut states off, then why not just let those states succeed? They take more tax dollars than they give, anyways, and things are beginning to escalate into a cold civil war, so why not just go all the way and say "You got 2-5 years for everyone who wants to bail to bail (most of them will be black), and then you can leave and form your fucking Confederacy."
>>
File: 564339.gif (919KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
564339.gif
919KB, 490x326px
>>54430085
>Gay men are getting picked on for not towing the liberal line
>REE, HOW DARE YOU, GB2 /pol/
Mother fucker if I were from /pol/ I wouldn't give a single cockwaggling fuck about the plight of gay men because I'd think they were degenerates.

What kind of arrogant son of a bitch are you to claim you have dominion over an entire section of the populace based upon if they do or don't like cocks?
Where do you get off going 'oh well anyone who is gay and votes Republican isn't really gay, so fuck them'
Here's the prerequisites for being gay in my eyes
>Being male
>Lovin' that dick in and around your face
They're not your fucking pet demographic and you don't get to decide who is or isn't 'a real member of the LGBT community'
Or are you going to start handing out Faggot Cards for Doubleplusgood gays so you can identify 'the good ones'
The Gays+.

As for you >>54430153
Fuck you too. You ever considered that people in the Deep South are your own fucking Kinsman and they're suffering because of your smug cunt attitude?
If they were black you'd be virtue signalling no end over how desperately underprivileged they are.
And you'd only want a middle-eastern immigrant so you could tell all your friends how you have one, like they're fucking trading cards.
Because obviously every middle-eastern immigrant is just a wunderbar person and every redneck is just a monster, they're not people, they're just stereotypes.
Fuckhead.

>>54430058
Hardcore against it, California basically the bluest of blue states.
>>
File: 1419811956707.jpg (37KB, 493x354px) Image search: [Google]
1419811956707.jpg
37KB, 493x354px
>>54430324
Hi, I answered you on the appropriate board
>>134353119
>>
>>54430387
>Mother fucker if I were from /pol/ I wouldn't give a single cockwaggling fuck about the plight of gay men because I'd think they were degenerates.
/pol/ would care, because they would see them as disposable allies. /pol/ loves aggravating the already heated in-fighting among social justice groups.
Not making any accusations against you, but /pol/ is more political than ideological, and their politics is chaos and drama.
/pol/ is sneaky as fuck.

>>54430480
>Everyone I don't like is /pol/
link 404
>>
>>54430387
>You ever considered that people in the Deep South are your own fucking Kinsman
Christian Sharia-Law promoting rednecks are not my "Kinsman." They're already taking MUCH more from the union than they're giving, and even though I don't consider them "kin," as a charitable human being I'd be happy to give them more if I didn't know that their state governments would just waste it again without actually giving it to the people in need.
>>
>>54426647
Funny... I'm getting that same sensation thinking about people like you... And SJWs... And a few other troglodyte human-ish life forms on this planet the number of which seems to be ever growing every day...
>>
>>54430534
>/pol/ would care, because they would see them as disposable allies.
Projecting much?
Know what? This is why no one likes you.
Because at the end of the day the great sins that you accuse everyone else of is the ones you enact. You're perfectly happy to keep the gays on a leash until they want their own opinion and suddenly fuck me they're not real gays.
And blacks that don't like your shit? Oreos, Uncle Toms and Bedwarmers (That last term being the most fucking contemptible term I've ever heard, someone had to explain that shit to me before I got it, fucking christ)

>>54430551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNnM2aYsWo
>>
>>54422876
>Actually read OP's pic
In summery

>12 year old feels funny bout being a dude
>Mom is ganked by super police, sends boy to nunnery
>Nunnery dresses up boy as girl, boy likes it
Boku No Pico ensues
>Crossdressing man goes out, does rogue things
>Secret popo still hate him for some reason, catch him
Erotic trap bondage ensues
>Muh Diviersity Half-OrcFemale As a /pol/lack, this really is reinforcing negative sterotypes for mePaly knight in shining armor who was conveniently tracking popo comes to the rescue
>They bang, much love
>Paly conveniently has gender change potion in back pocket Probably to deal with those troublesome virgin women sacrifices
>DUDE USES THE POTION BEFORE HAVING KIDS WITH PALYYOU STUPID FUCK DO THOSE POTIONS GROW ON TREES THERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Paly and Rogue, now both female, get married

This entire life story will come out while you are all trapped with Rogue, who busted her leg I guess
>>
>>54426157
The big tough fighter dude who secretly/reluctantly has a thing for girly stuff SEEMED straight up gay but never made a big deal about it. Then you found out he'd been a princess at one point who hated being pretty pampered husband bait and always related more with the (male) palace guards. One rebellious teenage phase and a belt of gender change later, here he/she is.
>>
>>54430774
To be fair to you, I don't know if /pol/ is 100% against gay men. Heck, they may actually be overall ok with gay men, even if they get married. Just be careful with who welcomes you, for there may be ulterior political motives.
It's funny how politics has trumped ideology in this day in age.
>>
>>54425188
Are you fucking dense or something? The half orc's appearance does pertain to the PCs and plot. They are viewing him, seeing potentially what sort of items he has on him, general demanor. Thus, important information.

But if the first descriptor out of your mouth when introducing a character is 'trans' that is pandering, and has no bearing on the PCs unless you are describing them as clearly a man with a beard in a dress. If they pass as their assumed gender, physically the PCs wouldn't be able to tell so WHY bring it up? Do you not see how those things are different?
Thread posts: 398
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.