[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slice of Adventuring Life Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: lizardBitchQueenOfTheDesert.jpg (295KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
lizardBitchQueenOfTheDesert.jpg
295KB, 900x893px
Good fellows, I have a problem and cannot divine a solution. Please hear my plight:
>Leave my studies of the arcane arts to join a small adventuring band
>Virtuous hedge knight, battle priest who wields the power of the gods, Elvish woodsman archer, and the bane of my existence
>Bane of my existence is a warrior-woman of orcish descent
>Since my first day, she has bullied me incessantly (Mocking my lack of physical prowess, belittling my arcane knowledge and abilities, threats of violence etc.)
>Saved her from being crushed by a voracious log-wielding ogre and she scolded me for saving her with “flashy shit”
>After that the bullying intensified
>Don't have to say anything any more, she'll find any reason, any time to lay into me
>Ask the rest of the band for help and receive precisely none
>Priest and hedge knight now whisper to each other behind their hands when warrior-woman shouts at me the bastards are supposed to be examples of morality
>Bullying gets worse at this point
>She finds out that I don't like having my personal space invaded and proceeds to stand too close
>Eventually, this sets me off and I snap at her
>Just responds with “What's the matter? Can't handle a real woman?”
>Takes to glaring at me from across the campfire
>Sits right next to me while I'm consulting my spellbook and nudges my arm and hand
>Buy a tent and some candles so I won't be disturbed
>Have to face the flaps away from the campfire because she keeps positioning herself so she can spy on me

Goodness, gracious. I'm so annoyed that I should go to the nearby stream and cool off. If anyone has a solution that doesn't involve escalating the situation by casting spells on her, I would be most appreciative. I shall return soon to see what you think.

I posted something similar in a wizard thread once, but it locked before I could continue the story and it's been rattling around in my head ever since
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (15KB, 289x288px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
15KB, 289x288px
Ah, what a horrible predicament that is indeed! Have you tried killing her?
>>
Quite a problem my good man! Perhaps cast a spell of spell listening on the hedge-night and preist, mayhaps their whispering betrays the fact they are in league with this troublesome woman?
>>
>>54418129
Sounds like she needs a good fuck.

Charm some stableboy sucker in the next village you find to give her a good porking. That should fix it right up.
>>
Your studies of the arcane arts may have left you lacking in worldly knowledge. Study up on orcish behavior, this woman may be flirting in the only way she knows how.
>>
>>54419583
This. But look into necromancy first, no sense in wasting a good meat shield.

t. a wizard
>>
File: 1467809841314.jpg (288KB, 740x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467809841314.jpg
288KB, 740x1080px
>>54419583
I agree, you should have her smote before she gives in to her primal heritage and removes your limbs from their sockets
>>
File: 1491051869307.jpg (17KB, 392x296px) Image search: [Google]
1491051869307.jpg
17KB, 392x296px
>>54418129
Shut up, Raistlin, you whine too much. Just go get laid or something.
>>
File: Ser Manfry Kolser.jpg (60KB, 640x965px) Image search: [Google]
Ser Manfry Kolser.jpg
60KB, 640x965px
>Save her life
>She hates you for it
Sir forgive me for this suggestion, break one of her legs with magic.
>>
File: 1500381387673.jpg (11KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500381387673.jpg
11KB, 452x640px
>>54418129
Aww, it likes you!
>>
>>54423897
Despite OP's poor choice of pic, Raistlin never had to deal with orcs. Krynn doesn't have any, a fact that doesn't even break the Top Ten on the list of reasons the setting is shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.