[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 29

File: buffystake.jpg (100KB, 281x416px) Image search: [Google]
buffystake.jpg
100KB, 281x416px
Previous thread: >>54404586
>Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/7HiVphFm
>News
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/chronicles-of-darkness-dark-eras-2
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/
>This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/pros-and-cons-and-kickstarters-monday-meeting-notes/
>Question:
Stat me
>5th editons cliffnotes
https://pastebin.com/cp0r59da
>>
>>54416243
5 dot sealing omens are fucking impossible feats. Archmasters and exarchs won't just let you get it off with easy and something like that will likely cause people breaking your omen completely.
>>
>>54416295

Yeah, 5-dot Omens are gonna get you fucked over good. On the other hand, they're really the only hope you have of actually fixing the world.

So, are you in it for a cheap Ascension for yourself? Or are you gonna try and save the world (and fuck it up in the process)?
>>
>>54416264
6+ entities don't have access to the Imperial Practices, dumb nuts.

Those guidelines are just that. Guidelines.
>>
>>54416595
Does it really matter if someone is hitting you over the head with a chair or creating a chair that's hitting you? The end result is the same.
>>
>>54416595

The only non-Archmage beings that can deploy Imperial magic would be the Aeons and the Ascended.
>>
>>54416239
I haven't been into White Wolf shit since Masquerade. Can anyone fill me in on what the fuck is happening? What's this Chronicles of Darkness horse shit?
>>
>>54416637

New versions, new ideas. As always, your tastes may vary, but the nigh-universal response is that CofD is a big improvement.
>>
>>54416713
CofD (and/or 2e) requires too much dev work and system mastery on the part of the players, between breaking points, aspirations, and the fact that you really only get XP from conditions leaves it a bit harder to approach for people not already famliair with world of darkness. The 2e books also have some layout issues that make them, once again harder to approach for new people, and that's before getting into the fact that some splats have a gigantic lexicon which makes the book feel like a world jumble. All of the 2e lines are also tailor for a specific type of game, which leaves it a bit less open than its 1e counter parts, at least without house rules.
>>
I feel as though people take the 6+ charts from Imperial Mysteries a bit -too- seriously at times. Dave has mentioned previously that they're quite "fudgy" in application, and aren't "binding" in the long run.
>>
>>54416769
No. That's what they use. True fae, Luna, deathlords and Apollo all use archmage magc

that's how it goes page 55 56 read it

:^)
>>
The Eurofaggot is back I see
>>
>>54416822

Are you also going to declare that the Imperial Practices don't exist as of 2e because they're not mentioned 'word for word' in the 2e core?
>>
>>54416958
Its not like you even need imperial practices when you auto win all Clash of Wills with Fallen World scrubs.
>>
File: Btvsrpg[1].jpg (47KB, 222x288px) Image search: [Google]
Btvsrpg[1].jpg
47KB, 222x288px
>>54416239
>Posts Buffy image for White Wolf.
White Wolf is terrible for Buffy. The vampires are wrong, the magic is all wrong, and last I checked there's no reliable way to build a Slayer.

Cinematic (or Classic) Unisystem.

It's like nWoD, but better for the job. Though (admittedly) nWoD's HP system is better than Unisystem's, Unisystem's core mechanics and subsystems are much better for something like buffy or supernatural.

GURPS Monsters could also easily be a better fit, if for some reason Unisystem is too rules-lite for you.
>>
>>54417035
>White Wolf is terrible for Buffy.
Tell that to Phil "Goat Fucker" Brucatto who put way too many references into the books rules section making it utter nonsense to anyone who isn't intimately familiar with the series.
>>
>>54416755
What's each line tailored for?
>>
>>54417071
Mostly they target a more 'personal horror' angle which you can't really do with rules, you more need an informed group of people all on the same page, which works regardless of the rules. Sadly the rules don't really help players get to this page. 1e sticks far closer to the urban fantasy wod is actually good at.
>>
File: Dave on 6+ capabilities.png (55KB, 1165x338px) Image search: [Google]
Dave on 6+ capabilities.png
55KB, 1165x338px
Ok, this is getting piss annoying. It's one thing to be a boisterous Magefag, it's another thing entirely to antagonize them whilst completely misinterpreting just what those graphs are meant to be used for.
>>
>>54417058
He may reference Buffy a lot, but the point stands.

Buffy vampires don't have clans, or disciplines, or political squabbles. They all have the same set of fixed abilities and drawbacks. They have no soul, and their soul has been replaced with a demonic parasite that drives around in their body.

Dracula also knows Gypsy magic, but those abilities have nothing to do with being a vampire.

The other supernatural creatures (given the umbrella term "demon") again, have a variety of universal fixed racial abilities based on what they are. This includes vampire slayers.

Magic can be attempted by literally anyone, with time and the proper sourcebooks. Powerful mages can cast things quickly without incantations or books.

All of this is covered in the buffy RPG, which (despite a few issues, like any system) is a pretty damn good game.

But I would *NEVER* use WoD for a Buffy campaign. I would probably also never use WoD for Supernatural.
>>
File: Dave on 6+ beings.png (38KB, 1164x291px) Image search: [Google]
Dave on 6+ beings.png
38KB, 1164x291px
>>
File: Dave on 6+ entities.png (33KB, 1160x287px) Image search: [Google]
Dave on 6+ entities.png
33KB, 1160x287px
>>
>>54416755
Yeah - that lexicon, god, WtF is so jargon heavy it just drives off new players, like those deet candle drive off mosquitoes.
>>
>>54417307
>I would probably also never use WoD for Supernatural.
Why?
(never seen the show, only been told it's a lot like Vigil)
>>
>>54416755
>Game systems have complexity
and?
>>
>>54417566
And 1e was easier to get new people into, making it, in my opinion, a better system in many ways. I don't really have much of a point past that, while the rules are now tighter, its more unapproachable in exchange.
>>
>>54417590
Elaborate.
Both versions are roughly the same:
Slang terms
Determine Action
Determine Pool
Roll dice
Get XP

On the surface their pretty much the same. it's only in the details that their different
>>
>>54417647
Both Breaking Points, Aspirations, Conditions, Doors, and the other fidly bits from 2e are not easy simple mechanics, and I'll note you left every single one of them out of your list. In fact you cite 'get xp' when in fact taht system doesn't even resemble the previous one except that you spend it. They aren't the same and pretending they are is silly.
>>
>>54417549
It's just a bad fit. The mortals section of the rules is fine, but WoD's supernaturals are their own very specific thing.

WoD also isn't very good for "the crossover game" with monsters and humans and demons and mages and vampire slayers all in the party, and that's something sortof intrinsic to Buffy.
>>
>>54416637
The new system is significantly better than oWoD, mechanically. Whether you like the setting that comes with the new system is another thing entirely.
>>
>>54417691
the real issue is the gaminess of it. doors are fine the rest aren't. you'd be better off giving the amount of xp yourself and rewarding players who do cool things like exalted.
>>
File: ConfusedScreaming.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedScreaming.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>54417691
Well if you keep comparing gurps to Clasic Wod. I don't know what to tell you. Gurps plays different from Classic WoD. Maybe learn the system a bit and compare and contrast the difference

Breaking Points = Morality
Conditions = codified penalties or bonuses
Doors = Social Conditions ^
Aspirations = HOW THE ARE WE PLAYING AND WHY ARE WE HERE????

All you're referencing is book keeping. These things were always in the system. just never explicitly stated. you just never bother to use them. Because you've never run the system, you never had to learn this so, you never seen any of these bits.
>>
What do Goetic demons look like, usually?
>>
>>54417807
When the fuck was I ever talking about GURPS? Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>54417807
Also, I don't have a problem, the system for 2e works just fine for me, its new players its not working for, in play, over several games, where as these problems didn't emerge at all in 1e despite a similar lack of familiarity with the system. You seem to be unable to look outside your own view points and familiarity to see the issues for new people.
>>
File: Free Council Order Art.jpg (158KB, 387x926px) Image search: [Google]
Free Council Order Art.jpg
158KB, 387x926px
So, how 'bout them Libertines?
>>
>>54418016
Mysterium>Free Council>AA>Silver Ladder>GotV
>>
Tremere>Seers>>>Mysterium>FC>>>SL>>Guardians>AA
>>
>>54418075
>low wisdom magefag
>>
>>54418075
>Tremere at the top
>AA at the bottom
I feel like you might be a little biased.
>>
>>54418075
More like
Timori > *
>>
>>54418016
>So, how 'bout them Libertines?

I'm feeling a little triggered.

All I see in the Free Council art is a bunch of white guys and a not so subtle "magical gays" innuendo. There doesn't even appear to be a single biological female who identifies as a man There's way too much white cis-privilege.

Diversity requires more than a rainbow flag and some chaps.

>Besides, those dudes are not nearly man enough for Swole Jawa and the Adamantine Arrow
>>
File: Adamantine Arrow Art.jpg (136KB, 781x509px) Image search: [Google]
Adamantine Arrow Art.jpg
136KB, 781x509px
>>54418238

>Darn, forgot the AA art with Swole Jawa.
>>
File: Seer Art.jpg (129KB, 690x461px) Image search: [Google]
Seer Art.jpg
129KB, 690x461px
>>54418044
>>54418075
>>54418204

The Seers are definitely at the top.

How can you beat snorting magic coke off the asses of vampire strippers.
>>
>>54416239
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>54418456
Any reason?
>>
>>54418517
fag
>>
>>54418628
>>
>>54417748
Cinematic Unisystem did it really well.
>>
>>54418774
Sarcasm?

I thought it handled it pretty well.

I use a mashup of Unisystem content (using either Angel, Ghosts of Albion, or Witchcraft as my main sourcebook, and grabbing subsystems and other options from other sources) most of the time when I want Urban Fantasy, and I think it does a good job balancing very different character archetypes.
>>
Does the pastebin have VtM 1st edition?

I need a copy to win an argument with a now ex friend.
>>
>>54418853
>Does the pastebin have VtM 1st edition?
>I need a copy to win an argument with a now ex friend.
An exemplar of everything this general is. PDFs and arguing enough to end friendships.
>>
>>54418853
>now ex friend.

How badly did he handle the break-up, anon?
>>
>>54418877

Vampfags and magefags can't be friends
>>
>>54418853
>now ex friend
Don't tell me you guys broke up over a 'I'm right you're wrong' argument about fucking Vampire.
>>
>>54418886
So the argument was about a4 size rpgs always having 2 columns of text. He wrote some larp rules that were single column and i said that it was hard to read and he should put it in 2 columns, he went ape declaring that two columns is 00's bullshit and all the good rpg's had 1 column, (1st ed masq and werewolf), when i asked him to show me one 1 rpg without 2 columns of text he defriended me and hasnt spoken to me since.

Highly amusing.
>>
>>54418957
>good
>1st ed vamp and ww
>>
>>54418957
You are correct in this situation, though it makes them garbage documents to copy and paste from, full sized books like that are much harder to read when you have to scan that much of the page.
>>
Basically couldnt take criticism about his larp rules layout.

Think im better off now, i just want to keep trolling him by sending him images of every rpg with 2 columns i can find.
>>
>>54418957
He probably just wants to suck your dick

This was the perfect opportunity to hide his gayness
>>
File: That totally happened.jpg (40KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
That totally happened.jpg
40KB, 625x476px
>>54418957
Normally I'd respond with pic related, but I had someone stop speaking to me because I refused to agree that AB wasn't a real blood type.
>>
>>54418957
>being friends with a larper
>not anticipating autism
>>
>>54418997
>because I refused to agree that AB wasn't a real blood type.

...Wait what? Really? I...but it's been documented and everything.
>>
>>54418993
It took me awhile to work out what was wrong, it was really hard to read but i couldnt put my finger on it until i realized about the columns.

I even did a mock up of one of his pages with two columns and it looked so much better.
>>
>>54419018
Obviously that's just a government conspiracy for Big Blood.
>>
>>54418819
No, I was being serious. The Buffy and Angel games were actually very well done. My only real complaint was that the dice mechanics were a bit granular. The system really brought the mix of powerlevels together quite well, with drama points. Also, Armageddon was a fucking awesome game. Way underappreciated for it's complete over the top fun.
>>
>>54419021
What were the LARP rules for? What flavor of autism are we talking about here?
>>
>>54419032
They should just call it C type. A plus B equals C.
>>
>>54419045
Vampire.

Always vampfags.
>>
>>54419056
So it was vampire, but a what if the dark ages extended to modern day.

So basically DA in modern day. It actually sounded alot like nuWW but he had been working on it for years, i found it quite amusing.

No Cam, lots of vassal city states, blah blah
>>
In what decade did vampires become gay and tarnished? Was it all Anne rice's fault?
>>
>>54416637
>What's this Chronicles of Darkness horse shit?

An enormous pile of shit. I'm just waiting for the dipshits to start chiming in about how the broken parts are "features".
>>
>>54420192
it was twilights fault.
>>
>>54420192
>>54420333
It was entirely Rice's fault.
>>
>>54418016
>actual picture of /tg/ convention

I came from tumblr just to call you all FAGGOTS that are afraid of trans people. Most of you think "critiquing" a product involves griping about the author's sexuality and/or gender preferences. The last thread only proved to me how fucking hardcore trans people are, to go through so much surgery and pain.

really though, I think you're just pissed about men transitioning because it means one less cock for you to suck through the local glory hole
>>
>>54418941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0frA_0MjW8
>>
>>54419001
>everything I hate is autism
>everything I disagree with is autism
>what is autism anyway? I'm too fucking retarded to look it up

fag
>>
File: That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg (48KB, 441x439px) Image search: [Google]
That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg
48KB, 441x439px
>>54420368
K there guy, there's your (You) for being the master ruseman.
>>
File: 1483256008013.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483256008013.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>54419045
see
>>54420402

>can't even claim mental illness as an excuse for having no functional cerebral cortex
>>
File: dogfag.jpg (248KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
dogfag.jpg
248KB, 423x590px
>>54420415
see
>>54420402

>hurr durr I love calling people autistic
>hurr durr *fart noises* i think it means they spend a lot of time creating art becoz when I did my finger paintings the Dean of the College says I was a "very autistic person"

>>54417035
1st edition had misprints galore. Check stats for Season 1 Willow - she had a kick more powerful than a handgun.
>>
File: (You)r post has the autismos.png (34KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
(You)r post has the autismos.png
34KB, 500x308px
>>54420452
>Anon acts autistic
>Gets triggered when people call him an autist.
It's ok little sperg. We're only kind of judging you.
>>
>>54420402
I didn't say any of those things. Autism is slang on 4chan for being socially inept or stupid in the worst way, not terribly far from its actual meaning, as I understand it. The larper flipped on his friend because of a dumb disagreement.

Guess what, 'literally' is used in direct contradiction to its actual definition all the time, to the point that they amended the definition to include it as being an exaggeration. Do you call people out on that as well? If you do, you might just be autistic.
>>
>everyone I disagree with must be from reddit
>or tumblr
>those damn Cultural Marxists
>and Financial Leninists
>and Social Trotskyites
>and Sexual Maoists
>and Psychological Gueverists
>and Renewable Ho Chi Minh-ists
>I could offer a critique of shitty writing and art
>but here's a fifteen post diatribe about how getting my cock cut off filled me with deep regret
>you autistic autists are so autistic that when I autistically autisticate i find myself autistifying

I think it's a wonderful thing that the internet has a place for everyone, no matter how fucking brain damaged and inbred. Still, it's pretty easy to figure out where your fetishes lie, given how much you all shitpost about faggots, trannies, retards and autists....
>>
File: 1485802934431.jpg (34KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485802934431.jpg
34KB, 286x308px
>>54420452
>>hurr durr I love calling people autistic
>>hurr durr *fart noises* i think it means they spend a lot of time creating art becoz when I did my finger paintings the Dean of the College says I was a "very autistic person"
>>
File: [Shitposting intensifies].jpg (36KB, 356x334px) Image search: [Google]
[Shitposting intensifies].jpg
36KB, 356x334px
>>54420516
>>
>>54420452
Someone call the fagdragger in, looks we got ourselves one of them big city queerosexuals
>>
File: 1433401249786.gif (2MB, 226x169px) Image search: [Google]
1433401249786.gif
2MB, 226x169px
>>54420516
>>
File: 1330996599889.gif (51KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1330996599889.gif
51KB, 250x173px
>>54420484
Aspergers doesn't exist anymore. It has been included into the spectrum disorder in the DSM-V.
>>54420505
>b.. but it's slang...
Oh, like in the schoolyard, when we were kids and called everyone we didn't like "spastic"? Most of us gave that up when we turned 12.

Autism is a complex neurological condition. It has nothing to do with "stupidity" or "social ineptitude". Pleading semantic drift is a desperate ploy - medical terms are dropped from usage as soon as that happens; like "spastic" and "retarded" before that.

>as I understand it

So what exactly are you pleading here? That because you are an ignorant shitheel on a website full of shitheels, that somehow excuses you from being a cunt? That you can't understand something as simple as a child born with a neurological condition? Doesn't that make you ignorant AND a sheep, blindly following the herd?

Nice strawman, by the way. I'm sure he'll keep those pesky crows out of your cornfield. "Literally".
>>
>>54420526
>triggered
>*making noises with lips and finger*

Truth hurts, I guess.....
>>
>>54420591
>Autism is a complex neurological condition. It has nothing to do with "stupidity" or "social ineptitude".
Absolutely nothing I agree
>>
>>54420551
Don't be jealous because you can't get any ass in your tiny little shitkicker town, anon. Try Grindr.
>>
>>54420608
Not as much as how you're casual ableism hurts the differently clever
>>
>>54420591
Reign in the autism, champ.
>>
What's with all these turbo-autists shittng up the threads with their faggotry lately? I'd rather discuss moonfucking than have some loser pitch a fit about autism being used as an insult.
>>
How would one make Might Guy into a Mage?

I mean the obvious bits are him being a Mastigos (the Taijutsu he uses with the Eighth Gate is capable of warping space), and Member of the Adamantine Arrow....but would his Legacy make use of Forces or Life?

Currently I'm leaning towards Life, because that might make it easier to break the inhibitions that stop your body from tearing itself to bits.
>>
>>54420666
Maybe it's like how the ancients thought evil spirits were driven away by loud noises. Mageposting keeps tumblr away
>>
>>54420666
>What's with all these turbo-autists shittng up the threads with their faggotry lately?
No idea Satan.
>>
>>54418957
I can show you one RPG without two columns of text: The early AD&D 2e stuff, which has three. I think OD&D might be one-column, but that's shit-old.
>>
>>54420670
Obrimos Legacy that grants Life as Ruling, I would say. Perfecting the Form, Telekinetic Strike, the one speed spell, those are all things that I think that would be able to emulate the gates fairly well.
>>
>>54417807
The old 3rd ed GURPS WoD books do a pretty good job of system translation. The gurps versions are crunchier and have a different flow to them , just due to differences between GURPS and Storyteller.
>>
>>54420699
So as for the Gates themselves...how are they gonna be split between Attainments?

I mostly ask because I can't remember if a Legacy had 4 Attainments or 5.
>>
>>54417307
>>54417035

This is literally what Monster of the Week is built for and it excels at it.
>>
>>54420516
>sexual maoism
I need this in my life
>>
>>54420624
if you are so easily hurt, it's your own fault
>>
General question :
Have you come up with some unusual, regional, weird or cool custom covenants, courts, cabals, agencies or variations of the existing ones ? What are they called ? How do they work ?
Tell us about your homebrewed associations of freaks and monsters
>>
>>54421281

Is it Cultural Revolution Era Maoism? Then hell yeah. That was like a whole party for the newly-urbanized and empowered youth.
>>
File: 317323801.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
317323801.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
How would you make a god gameline?
>>
>>54422286

There's already one
>>
>>54422286
That is a good question.

First things first...hash out the Path/Order/Legacy analogue.
>>
Would Gehenna have been better received if each clan/tribe/tradition etc. got its own book instead of sticking them all with four scenarios in one book?
>>
>>54422763
no
>>
>>54422286
This >>54422302
OPP already has Scion (Hero, Demigod and God)
>>
>>54417071
>What's each line tailored for?

Vampire: A game about woe is me.

Werewolf: A game of hunting and little else.

Mage: A game about obsessive compulsives.

Changeling: A shitty game
>>
can someone give me a quick rundown on the tone/setting of changeling: the lost?
I want to include a whimsical fire shaping changeling in my vampire the masquerade game in a mostly self contained story, with my young fledglings discovering other aspects of the supernatural world, with her being a mostly "good" character if the players dont try to activly fuck with her.
1. Do changelings get any older after they got abducted?
2. Do changelings have weaknesses, like cold steel?
3. What are some enemies of changelings, that are actually managable (so, not true fae) but threatening
>>
>>54423570
1. Changeling aging is wonky. The more they raise their Wyrd (the Blood Potency analogue), the slower they age.
2. Kinda, not really. They're still human enough that cold iron doesn't particularly harm them, though it is uncomfortable to touch. Cold iron is a hard bypass around any sort of defensive magic they could call up, though.
3. The Hedge is full of hobgoblins, which are all manner of faeries other than the True Fae. Hobgoblins could be your standard mythological nonsense, goblins and unicorns and trolls and whatever, but also include weird mashup things that could have crawled out of a fever dream. I seem to remember one book has some sort of motorcycle/wolf hybrid.
>>
Fuck, why OPP forums are such a cancer?
>>
>>54424146
Like attracts like
>>
>>54423891
perfect, thanks for the answers!
My ideas so far: PC, while searching for somebody to feed on, stumbles upon changeling defending herself with a fire spell against an attacker. Something splashes on her coat, so she throws it away. If the player doesnt reveal himself, she runs off and he can find her wallet, finding out this 20-something looking person is more than 70 years old, but obviously not a vampire because fire. If they speak to each other, she looks suspiciously at his sword, steals his lighter and is generally curious but cautious. She asks him if he is one of "them", involving the players in a plot where they can chose to help her with her pursuers.
Any further suggestions?
>>
So, I don't want to start any shit, but was just wondering if anyone had any images or explanations on how the different realms interact with each other, like the Hedge, the underworld, the Gauntlet and all that jazz. Greatly appreciated if you guys can help this storyteller out
>>
>>54424508

Generally speaking, they don't overlap. There's mention in a Changeling book how the Hedge has no Shadow or Twilight, etc.
>>
>>54422056

Including regional variation is paramount to having a distinct feeling in your games. You don't need to make everything different, but in my Oregon game, most local mystagogues were, on some level, equipped to hunt big game because of the local cryptids, and Caucus meetings involved meals of odd cryptid meat. Meanwhile, for my Australian game, they all had some familiarity with the Astral, since most Athenaea had their libraries stored in dreams.
>>
>>54424146
SJW infestation
>>
>>54424728
Well, does anyone have some kind of list of the various realms in the setting? I more just need it to know what I got to work with
>>
>>54424840
Go play vampire, then you have shit all to work with.
>>
>>54425155
Come on, man, ain't what I'm asking
>>
>>54418016
Not. Gay. Enough.
>>
>>54420516
>>and Renewable Ho Chi Minh-ists

Those are the worst
>>
>>54422286
You play Scion or you wait another two or three months and...play new Scion
>>
>>54424146
This thread is much worse.
>>
>>54424840
Hedge, Shadow, Astral, Underworld, Splinter Timelines, Strange Spheres, Supetnal and the Abyss.
>>
>>54425812
It is just different sorts of bad, but yes this place is a pit of a different kind of cancer
>>
>>54424253
If she has encountered vampires before she probably won't be tempted to cooperate out of the blue since if she knows vampires already it's most likely she did because they tried to feed on her and started hallucinating weird shit from the Hedge.

A creature that would look for changelings outside the Hedge... Apart from other changelings or even other non-humans, Hobs don't get out of the Hedge that much, even to chase someone.
But there are loyalists changelings that work for True Fae and would be logical ennemies.
>>
>>54420516
>it's a wonderful thing that the internet has a place for everyone, no matter how fucking brain damaged and inbred

I am glad you found a home anon.
>>
>>54425812
>This thread is much worse.

I take this thread over the dick sucking that goes on the OPP forums. Credit were credit is due, OPP manage to create a place to get their dick suck constantly.
>>
>>54426258
Nice projection.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720-201253.png (209KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-201253.png
209KB, 1080x1920px
Quick question about Demon
I was looking at these XP costs and I'm not sure : are these set values (always 4 xp for an attribute dot) or do these scale like for other splats (4*new level for one attribute dot) ?
Thanks dudes and dudettes
>>
>>54426836

Set values, Demon's a 2e game, so all its XP values are set and not exponential. If you're using the 2e system RAW, every five Beats becomes 1 XP.
>>
>>54426981
So Demons aren't any different from other splats when it comes to xp ? I also thought it was ridiculously OP
Thanks anon
>>
>>54425926
Awesome, thank you
>>
>>54420368
You might want to look at their suicide rates post op, there, champ
>>
>>54425812
t. OPP forum poster
>>
File: Binky.jpg (31KB, 373x523px) Image search: [Google]
Binky.jpg
31KB, 373x523px
>ITT: /pol/Anon gets triggered
>Decides that what they wrote in their book offends him and so shouldn't be allowed
>Invents a special buzzword to describe anyone who does something he doesn't like
>Refuses to accept the idea he should just ignore things he doesn't agree with, claims it's an attack on his person/beliefs and cannot be ignored
>>
>Dark Eras 2 might not even fund a stretch goal
>Rich insisting that's okay

i fucking hate this company and i'm glad to see it fail
>>
>>54427864
are we talking about pol or david hill?
>>
>>54428237
Amen. The game doesn't need more alternate history settings for christ's sake. It needs actual followup support for its existing lines which are overdue, and CoFD support for the lines which haven't gotten it.

It's not even a company on life support, it's basically alive because of the goodwill of the fans, and RichT and gang are pissing in their faces.
>>
File: TrannyRemorse.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
TrannyRemorse.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
>>54428248
I think someone put out a call to tumblr because a few gayanons admitted yesterday they also found that sidebar shit and ridiculous number of gay (well mostly lesbian) trans protagonists in the game fiction and character examples, and how all the straight characters seemed to be insane or otherwise negative was really creepy and wrong, and it triggered the fuck out of a trans poster who proceeded to spend all day yesterday attacking them for saying it. Said trannie did not get the reaffirmation they wanted, and was instead reminded about stuff like (see image) and how high post op suicide rates were, how nature basically tries to fix the mistake that the surgery is one way or another, and well, looks like they've gone to their echo chamber for help.
>>
>>54428558
>and how all the straight characters seemed to be insane or otherwise negative was really creepy and wrong

I still never really got much in the way of a serious reply to my request for examples for this in OPP media. I don't deny the rest of it (they absolutely do overrepresent trans people and other minorities in their character examples), but from what I've seen they tend to instead just sort of...play down the presence of white cismales.
>>
>>54428371
No, it's not even alive. It died a few years back. It's now a ghost being kept in a state of seance by an ever dwindling number of dedicated fans.

That's the sad and painful truth. And it is that way especially because of the work of OPP, no ifs, ands and buts.
>>
>>54428723
lol "cismales." Look at this twit.
>>
>>54428883
It's what they'd call them internally, and you fucking know it.
>>
>>54428895
That doesn't obviate the need for serious laughter and derision. It's a practice that is utterly absurd. This isn't their echo chamber here.
>>
>>54428998
Just imagine quotation marks around it then if it'll salve your sore butthole. Kneejerk reactions like that only makes us look worse than the tumblrites, anon.
>>
>>54429071
Fuck you trying to control Anons. It's a police state up in here
>>
This place is fucking hilarious
>>
>>54429243
I miss Aspelposting.
>>
File: aspel.jpg (36KB, 570x410px) Image search: [Google]
aspel.jpg
36KB, 570x410px
>>54429254

I too miss that piece of work
>>
>>54429243
Did anyone mention that Phil Brucato is a goat fucker in the last thread? Either way, Phil Brucato is a goat fucker.
>>
>>54429270
MASQUERADE BREACH REEEE

SOMEONE CALL THE INVICTUS
>>
>>54429282
I like food
>>
>>54429282
We should replace him with his alternate universe counterpart, Philomena Mercator who kills goats and writes good Mage.
>>
>>54429322
I prefer highly processed frozen food. Organic food goes bad too quickly, costs too much, and doesn't actually taste any better in double blind studies. Is it any wonder Brucato can't pay his rent when he preaches to buy over priced food that doesn't last?
>>
>>54429515
Sacrificing goats is totally Verbena. It's a little niche but still solid
>>
>>54428371
It deserved to die the moment they published shit like Beast
>>
Can anyone brief me on Leviathan ?
From what little I understood it's Godzilla : the Thumping but I might be mistaken
Spoonfeed me please
>>
>>54429071
Shut up, please. Stop pretending you're not one of the tumblrites. No one says "ciswhatever" without being an adherent of that particularly broken mentality.
>>
>>54431180
But you just did.
>>
>>54429521
Does he actually preach to buy organic food, when "organic" is an utterly meaningless label to begin with as far as groceries are concerned?
>>
>>54425786
>two or three months and...play new Scion

Optimist?
>>
File: 1499983698918.jpg (48KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1499983698918.jpg
48KB, 640x636px
>>54431180
>using accurate descriptive words is bad
>>
>>54431222
Yes, hes a new age retard who actually believes in magic and gutted paradigm out of m20 because he thinks it would lead to people casting real spells. He should be locked up for the safety of others. I'm also pretty sure hes a rapist.
>>
>>54425786
Scion doesn't work.
>>
>>54431264
To be fair, with White Wolf's audience, you know somebody was gonna try it.
>>
>>54431296
Yeah, but it would literally do nothing, just like all magic. Because it isn't real. Phil is delusional. And so is RichT for thinking he'd write a good book.
>>
>>54431296
Yeah but it's not like anything would've happened
>>
>>54431173
You play as Cthulhuoid/Babylonian monster, big theme is age, the main antagonists are Ahabs (basically Heros) and the society of Marduk (hunter scientists with fancy toys and a dark past)

I know it's forbinded to link Tv Tropes, but it provides a good enough summary. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/LeviathanTheTempest
>>
>>54431341
Not ALL magic is fake, but you're right that nothing in an MtAs book will really do anything.
>>
>>54431250
using made up words by mentally ill people is bad
>>
>>54431408
Kill yourself.
>>
>>54431408
all words are made up
>>
>>54431372
I'm pretty sure magic doesn't exist, period. Sorry.

You want the closest thing to magic? Become a scientist.
>>
>>54431456
And how exactly would you know that?
>>
>>54431250
The word is "normal," anon. "Regular" or "average" would suffice.
>>
>>54431341
Nice try, Mr. Technocrat. If you believe strong enough, it will turn into reality and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

just look how mentally ill people spread their delusions into the Consensus and behold the power of true magic
>>
>>54431341
Stop calling him Phil.

His name is Satyros now. He has BECOME a new being, through his practice of Magick.

E-mail him, with an open mind, it may just change your life. It seriously has mine.

And to the transphobe, you might actually want to talk to him too, I believe a good, honest, open discussion with him might truly open your eyes. If you are lucky he may even skype/facetime with you.
>>
>>54431467
That can mean a lot of different things though, plus nobody genuinely normal has any business being in World of Edginess.
>>
>>54431426
So much for the tolerant Left
>>
>>54431461
We live in an age of information. MTV would have caught vampires, wizards and werewolves by now if they existed.

The occultists of centuries past were the precursors of modern science. Just look at Newton.
>>
>>54431488
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>54431488
My sides
>>
>>54431498
I'd say that I hoped you die alone, but I don't have to hope. I know you will.
>>
>>54431488
What has changed in your life?
>>
>>54431502
We also live in an age of video editing, nobody would believe it.
>>
>>54431518
nice projection :^)
>>
>>54431531
That's not a valid argument on your part.

Not every phone is conveniently blurred either.
>>
>>54431540
Can you respond without invoking buzzwords?
>>
>>54431467
All people are regular, dummy
They're people
Also this >>54431491
>>
>>54431531
go to /x/, you find dozends of people who would believe
>>
>>54431552
How is it not valid? If you saw a video of some weird spirit creature being called up or something, would you believe it or assume it was edited?
>>
>>54431488
Cringe
>>
>>54431562
The topic came up naturally. I wouldn't start a thread about this here but it's as on topic as any of the other weird directions this general can take.
>>
>>54431556
Can you? :^)
>>
>>54431341
Rich hates oldwod
>>
>>54431581
I have already.
>>
>>54431565
Our technology is too refined at this point to not determine if it's real or not.

We can literally analyze it point for point. We would know if it was legit.
>>
>>54431585
Why? Because it made money? Or because it has le ebil racist stereotypes in it and warns against asian invasions of america?
>>
>>54431599
Wouldn't stop people from thinking the process had gone wrong or something. Normalcy bias and all that. Also, actual magic basically never happens in public areas.
>>
>>54431180
>No one says "ciswhatever" without being an adherent of that particularly broken mentality.

Not seriously. I doubt that guy was saying it seriously. Just like you're not saying it seriously now. Sit down and smoke something.
>>
>>54431524
My happiness, my confidence level, my carbon footprint, my tax bracket, the quality of my girls. All in the right direction - well, except the carbon footprint, but as Phil says, we have many lifetimes to achieve perfection, focus on what you can do in this one, and live without guilt. Guilt is one of the shackles of the enemy.
>>
>>54431650
who is the enemy?
>>
>>54431632
Because it doesn't exist. It doesn't happen in any areas.
>>
>>54431558
>All people are regular, dummy
Some are outliers. Guess which ones?
>>
>>54431632
Actual magic doesn't happen anywhere. Because it isn't real.

But guess what? Magic also -does- exist too! It's called science. It's sorcerers are scientists.
We've achieved what western mystics had attempted in the past, to abide and control the laws of physics.

Your idea of magic isn't an actuality. But the outcome of what they attempted to achieve, does, in fact, exist. Science.
>>
>top tier
Vampire, Mummy, Demon, Hunter
>good tier
Changeling, Geist
>meh tier
Beast, Promethean
>absolute dogshit tier
Mage, Werewolf

Debate me
>>
>>54431671
The Catholic Church, and the State both, and the Jew - the Red Shield jew, the usurer, not the blue collar jew who they use and abuse like they use the rest of those slave to their debt addiction.
>>
>>54431724
>Vampire
>Top tier
you should reevaluate your life decisions
>>
>>54431724
>promethean better than mage
>beast better than anything
You're retarded.
>>
>>54431677
How would you know? Have you ever tried to do the research for yourself, cut through the bullshit and try it?
>>
>>54431736
Phil told you that the Jew is the enemy. Nice to know. That's why we didn't get our Lions of Zion
>>
>>54431771
But they are. Along with the Irish and the Armenians, they are the prime movers of conspiracy.
>>
>>54431761
Yes, and its not real and no one has ever been able to conjure proof that it is.
>>
>>54431794
What would you accept as proof?
>>
>>54431745
>>54431746
Maybe you should blow me
Beast has some great stuff to make antagonists . Should never have been a playable splat but they make great villains
Same for Prometheans, with more ambivalence

Meanwhile mages and woofs are just belligerent faglords
>>
>>54431761
You're a moron. Your 'magic' isn't real.

See >>54431699
Historical occultism lead to modern science.
If you can't see that, you're just fucking delusional.

You want 'spells' to be a reality, when they never will be. Fireballs don't happen, but flamethrowers and Molotov cocktails do.
>>
>>54431807
Actual evidence, which doesn't exist.
>>
>>54431699
Most of the principles of modern science wouldn't have been believed by most people before they were forcibly shoved into their faces by technology. Some still aren't in many places. Do you really think the current snapshot of time somehow has the One True Framework for the workings of the universe?
>>
>>54431724
Hunter is the pinnacle. It is beautifully self contained, offering a variety and internal depth that none of the other splats really do.

Also, I so want to put Geist up with Vampire and Demon, but yeah, its rushed release gave it so many mechanical flaws that it's a flawed gem. Still, a beautiful one. Changeling.. its only problems are its players.
>>
>>54431816
most likely he just wants to summon a succubus

go ask /x/, anon
>>
>>54431824
You're not answering the question. What would you consider conclusive evidence?
>>
>>54431816
I never said fireballs happened. Magic is a lot slower and more subtle than that, it's all rituals.
>>
>>54431813
>these splats should never have existed in their form
>not godawful
Nice logic.
>>
>>54431843
It doesn't matter. Your magic is science. This isn't refutable.

Newton knew it.
Renaissance magicians knew it.
Natural philosophers knew it.
Modern scientists still define current methods after archaic definitions.
>>
>>54431881
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.
>>
>>54431855
See that's the kind of thing I'd have to be way more experienced to do even remotely safely, and would still be a fucking horrible idea.
>>
>>54431901
This is why people think you're retarded.
>>
>>54431921
Or maybe you're not a very good communicator. Or, likely, some split of both. In any case, can you rephrase the point?
>>
>>54431785
Armenians? But why?
>>
>>54431844
As a player and co-GM of Changeling, when you play it with well adjusted friends, you can have a real blast
I suppose the fans might be annoying, but the game leaves you so much room to work with
>>
>>54431901
He means that magic was the precursor to science. They're both the same thing.

Over time we ditched the notion of magic because our understanding got better.
>>
>>54431857
What do you believe that magic can do? List us some examples so we can decide what would constitute adequate proof.
>>
>>54431912
you amuse me, o dark one
>>
>>54429282
>Phil Brucato is a goat fucker

Phil Brucato is an antisemitic goat fucker.

FIFY.
>>
>>54431929
What do you mean why?
>>
>>54431843
This - precisely this. And even what is taught at a basic level is often greatly simplified and summarized for the least common denominator in the classes - which would be the average student.

Public schools, even the top level classes never aim to teach the best and brightest. The best and brightest suffer in them, dragged down by the average who fill out the classrooms, put there because their connected/demanding/vocal parents can't accept that their favorite little boy or now, especially, girl just isn't going to be capable of learning the same material as the kids in the top 95+ percentile (much less the 99.9.th) So well, even at the honors level, they're teaching average John and Jane, just the average John and Jane whose parents cared a bit more, or who put on a pretense of doing so at PVTA meetings or in private meetings with the principal or superintendant.
>>
>>54431963
Why are Armenians the prime movers of conspiracy? That seems to come from out of nowhere.
>>
>>54431880
At least you can still pull something interesting from it
>>
When did the /x/ idiot get here?
>>
>>54431955
Mostly information, probability alteration, summoning or low-end temporary self-improvement.
>>
>>54431980
One of the three, and the least powerful now, but look up the Armenian merchant networks. It's a good start.
>>
>>54431940
What happened is that we got it into our heads that reality did not respond to thought or consciousness, and rejected any ideas that contradicted that notion.
>>
>>54431857
Literally anything. It doesn't matter what I'd take as evidence, because there isn't any. You can't make video footage, you can't make repeatable result. Literally every thing you would produce as proof will just be moving the goalposts just past whatever I tell you i'd take as evidence. I've played this dog and pony show before.
>>
>>54431958
Mocking me doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>54432014
Provide us with secret information about an anon in this thread that only they could know, which you have learned via magic. For example, the things on their desk, or how many dollars are in their wallet.
>>
>>54432049
So set some goalposts now, so I can't move them. If they aren't possible, I'll say it now. If they are, then we go from there.
>>
>>54432057
That's basically impossible, and I'm not anywhere near capable of it in any case.
>>
>>54431969
Gonna assume American schools, and god damn are they a shitshow.
>>
>>54432078
That's a massive cop-out.
>>
>>54432102
No it isn't, literally all I know about you is that you have an internet connection and you posted this text. That's nowhere near enough information to go on. That kind of divination, for someone like me, is possible, at best, for a vague acquaintance or someone who's full Facebook profile I could see or something.
>>
>>54431986
You can pull something interesting from any splat.
>>
Yessss, gooood. Feel the rage /x/ tard moron faggot
>>
>>54432141
So: sufficient evidence for you to guess.

What magic can you ACTUALLY PERFORM?
>>
>>54431931
Yeah, I actually play with a group of PTSD survivors - real PTSD, not the trivialized, bragging rights fuckall shit that tumblerites have made of it, but I don't want to really get into that. We really don't explore that aspect of it, it's just an escapist sort of game of urban fantasy by and large, and when that element comes up, it can be quite powerful, but it's not one we make a point of, well you know.
>>
>>54432162
That would not be sufficient evidence to guess what was on their desk or how much money was in their wallet, which is what you asked about.
>>
>>54432155
Why so hostile?
>>
>>54432184
So you're full of shit then?
>>
>>54431969
If a child is smart enough and a parent cares more about education than socialization you can have them skip grades or even test into college. Socially this is detrimental, smart kids usually don't have much in common with their peers intellectually but that doesn't mean they won't have the same hobbies. A kid put in higher grade level tend to have to deal with heavy workloads and dealing with older kids harder. That is unless it's just a grade or two higher. honors classes exist but those are only as good as the teacher.
>>
>>54432207

It's probably because you believe in a pile of crock shit.
>>
>>54432209
No, how would I be able to guess those things based on that information? You can't give me something out there and then say I'm full of shit for not being able to do it, Magic is nowhere near as powerful as some people make it out to be, and I'm not all that good at it.
>>
>>54432172
Changeling is terrible because it forces the PSTD aspect. I was never a fan of it myself.
>>
>>54432231
First of all, why is that a reason to be so belligerent? And secondly, why do you think it's a pile of crock shit?
>>
>>54432254
>Magic is nowhere near as powerful as some people make it out to be
Because it doesn't exist.

Not unless you take into account what science-anon said as above.
>>
Are you completely retarded to fall for that bait ?
Is there no hope left ?
How fucking drunk are you ?
God fucking dammit
>>
>>54432276
It's a pile of shit because we as a species ditched magic. It's all science now.
>>
>>54432280
who exactly? The thread consists solely of bait. All that is missing is some good old mage supremacy
>>
>>54432172
>>54432266
Honestly we play up the "scary fairy tales" aspect a lot more than the PTSD
Since we don't know much about it
>>
>>54432278
You keep saying that as if it's completely confirmed, but you're just assuming it.
>>
>>54432296
That's an argument from popularity. Also, not everyone did. Some people still know.
>>
>>54432280
It's not bait if they're insane.
>>
>>54432296
Science is evil. Read Mage: The Ascension and Changeling: The Dreaming books. Everything is explained there.
>>
>>54432280
What bait?
>>
What dots do i need to turn a vampire into a living condom?
>>
>>54432307
It's a better aspect honestly. changeling has good ideas but also some really shitty ones. And also some shitty implications about mental illness.
>>
>>54432360
In what game? Ascension or Awakening?
>>
>>54432373
Ascension
>>
>>54432320
I can't tell anymore
>>
Why is there so much /x/ shit in this thread?
>>
>>54432320
Who's insane?
>>
>>54432427
The /x/ tard who believes in magic as an actual force and not a metaphysical concept.
>>
>>54432366
Too much romanticisation
Of course Arcadia leaves you with trauma, but in most cases we treat it as amnesia or milder disorders
What's really interesting in my opinion is the Changeling/Fae cycle and the politics mixed with superstition
>>
>>54432336
The /x/ tard
>>
>>54432455
Why do you assume I'm insane? You have a weird hostility toward any kind of suggestion of this kind. I've seen magic occur, low end stuff, but real. Just because you haven't doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>54432465
I think my bigger issue is how everyone has to have pstd and that everyone essentially gets treated as a victim regardless of their situation.
>>
>>54432486
Again, of all the things that people have said in this thread why is what I'm saying met with so much immediate hostility?
>>
>>54432491
Pro tip: hallucinations are a sign of mental degeneration. Please seek professional help.
>>
>>54432540
Hey don't misunderstand me
I like you, you're a funny one
>>
>>54432542
I'm completely fine, I know what happened and I know that the effects are not something I could hallucinate into being.
>>
>>54432582
But you still assume everything I say is bullshit.
>>
>>54432631
Do we have to spell it out ?
>>
>>54432523
What's your favourite stuff about Hunter then ?
>>
File: What the actual fuck.jpg (20KB, 238x249px) Image search: [Google]
What the actual fuck.jpg
20KB, 238x249px
This is the most autistic thread I have ever seen on 4chan. I fucking browse /x/ and /r9k/ and you guys have somehow trumped both of them in your sheer retardation. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>54432623
Pro tip: the first step to dealing with your illness is acknowledging its existence
>>
>>54432697
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>54432656
Spell what out? You clearly think that, what am I missing?
>>
>>54432681
>What's your favourite stuff about Hunter then ?
is that 2e changeling because i've heard i wouldn't like it.
>>
>>54432705
Except that I'm not mentally ill, the stuff I saw had effects that were too lasting and impactful on stuff I actually did to be hallucinations.
>>
>>54432753
So what did you see, crazy McGee?
>>
Hey sciencefags, if your so smart, then riddle me this?
why did you take the bait so easily?
>>
>>54432773
He probably just has schizophrenia.
>>
>>54432697
>blah blah blah
no u
>>
>>54432774
You've never been on /x/, have you?

This shit is par for the course there
>>
>>54432773
Two main ones. First one is that a divination I did once produced accurate and specific information I would have had no way of knowing, and second one is that I managed to do a self-strengthener that let me run a fair bit longer than I normally can.
>>
Either the /x/fag is a moron or an above average baiter

Or both
>>
>>54432826
>What is Confirmation bias?
>>
>>54432826
A placebo and confirmation bias? Is that all you have?
>>
>>54432887
It's both. He's so delusional he doesn't realize he's baiting.
>>
>>54432902
So he's a fucking Marauder

End him!
>>
New thread
>>54432913
>>
I want /x/ and OPP forum posters to leave.
>>
>>54432897
It was seriously something I had no way of knowing
>>
>>54432889
Confirmation bias can't make me have stamina I don't physically have
>>
>>54432307
We somehow went a little towards the Hellboy urban fantasy route, with a bit of the scary fairy tale (because I'm the storyteller and I love European folklore, the old, horror rich bloody stuff), and a bit of a hunter angle (hard not to go that route with a mix of former military and law as players)
>>
>>54432697
Oh look, someone is declaring something that they can't handle as autistic. This is so unexpected! :O
>>
>>54433269
Oh look, an autist being offended at the use of the word autism. This is so Unexpected.
>>
>>54432748
Beheading a dozen of the cities top ranking vampires with a primacord necklaces in retaliation for teaching another cell a lesson. We united over half a dozen cells across the cities and got a demon to go loud as part of the plan (for no real reason as that little part of the domino cascade had sort of gotten short circuited, but goddamn did it ever set off a bang).
>>
>>54433322
My social skills group leader says that people like you are just poorly adjusted, and to laugh at you, so I am. It feels kind of funny knowing that I am autistic and that I am still more functional than you.

And you know it's true too. That's the best part.
>>
>>54433400
>Get offended at use of a word
>Get called out on it
>Accuse the person of being dysfunctional
Projection 101 everybody!
>>
>>54431245
Well it was supposed to be out in May/June, I assume 4-6 months on delays normally if it isn't some unwieldy project like Dark Eras 1 which exploded book volume or run by the Hamsterwheel. Neall apparently turned in the final Scion Origins draft the July 4th week and is finalizing the Scion Hero one, so how long does it take for books to format and get art assets?
>>
>>54433644
>art assets
With RichT in charge, 6 months to a year or more. And he'll get mad if you criticize his art choices or personal art work.
>>
>>54433705
Does RichT even do art for the games he runs anymore? I thought he was in a purely managerial company role. But yeah I fear that 'oh everything BUT the art is done' will be a hold up that takes way longer than expected. I think they were hoping to have Scion 2e ready to go at Gencon this year, but even I'm not optimistic enough to believe that is happening.
>>
>>54433796
I thought I remember him getting butthurt about logos he designed. I thought it was for 2e Scion but I might be remembering wrong, a lot seems to rustle RichT's jimmies.
>>
>>54433878
Nah the Scion 2e stuff is multiple artists I think.
>>
>>54434043
Must have been some other logos or symbols he did then. Fuck. I wish I could remember what it was. Its much easier to get people to agree with you when you can remember the clear obvious signs as to why someone is a raging douche bag.
>>
>>54433420
Someone is butthurt and trying to deflect. Poor baby. This isn't a safe space. Deal.
>>
Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Holy shit.

I just finished a two hour long one on one skype session with Phil Brucato. The dude wasn't joking. He is open to talking to his fans, and even not so much fans. I mean I came off as a dick and he took it way too coolly. He is actually a pretty cool, laid back guy. Definitely a lib, but he's redpilled on a lot of things.

And those sidebars, he won't say much, but those aren't his choice. Mage20 is the pet game of someone with big pockets and close ties to RichT, and they have put in basically lists of inclusions to be added to the texts. Take that for what you will.

Try and talk to him - he said he was out for the evening, but try tomorrow around 7est or earlier and you might get lucky too.
>>
>>54435424
I have tried talking to him, and I've seen others do the same. He just blocks them.
>>
Look, all I can say is, try. It made my evening. And I don't know why you would try to scare people off for a chance, I am just buzzing with the experience, he just loves the hell out of mage, is a smart, charismatic, friendly guy, and will drop down and talk politics and life too, like he was your best bud.
>>
Did you two jerk off on cam and touch your dripping dickheads cam to cam to end the call, syncing your magic and man-seed together in an unbreakable, unifying sympathetic bond? Did Satyros grant you an ur-Name as well?
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.