[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 26

File: qCm5jr4.jpg (125KB, 599x999px) Image search: [Google]
qCm5jr4.jpg
125KB, 599x999px
Previous thread: >>54385210

>Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/7HiVphFm
>News
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/chronicles-of-darkness-dark-eras-2
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/
>Last Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/always-darkest-before-the-era-monday-meeting-notes/
>poll
http://theonyxpath.com/dark-eras-poll/
>Question:
Which fansplat is your favourite
>5th editons cliffnotes
https://pastebin.com/cp0r59da
>>
>>54404611
Repostan
>>
Oh, I looked wrong at Onyx Path website, there actually are new Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/pros-and-cons-and-kickstarters-monday-meeting-notes/
>>
>>54404586
Genius is pretty great. If only people would stop trying to run it as a crossover game and let it be its own thing.
>>
>>54404586
Princess, cause i'm a massive faggot
>>
>>54404586

Alien because, come on, read this shit. It actually fits the CofD universe.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bqenEJzcTh7ZqNjnTByNUAIlq4BeomHLWrI1wJ8vtc4/edit
>>
>>54405557
Hear, hear. I should turn this thread into a drinking game. If I knocked back a shot every time Anon emphasises "Bollickin' Bose Railey's" sex change operation over her appalling writing, or every time someone unironically used the phrase "Cultural Marxism", or every time someone cried about modern world politics being inserted into a game that is literally supposed to be a reflection of the modern world....

...now I think about it, it'd probably make all this shit a lot more tolerable.

Quick opinion poll: should we all get shitfaced before we post here?
>>
Question - Can't a mage just send them home? In exchange for the secrets of the universe, of course.
>>
>>54405697
>Quick opinion poll: should we all get shitfaced before we post here ?
These threads are already one of the reasons I get wrecked every night
>>
>>54404586
My favorite fansplat is Genius. I haven't checked out the others, though.
>>
>>54404644
Why did you choose those Embeds? What kind of Demon is the player thinking of? What's their Incarnation/Agenda? Where are you thinking of leading this Chronicle? Have you thought of a Final Secret for the Demon? These are all things that can be used to help develop an Interlock and can determine a Cipher as a whole.
>>
>>54405557
>Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values
Except trannies and pansexuals and the rest of that lot are a minority within a minority. They are such a small percent of the population that they are irrelevant. So they aren't changing with the cultural values, it's simply the authors inserting their magical realms into the game, and retards like yourself cheering them on.

>As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings

Today I learned refusing to pander to mentally ill people is being an indecent human being.

>>54405697
> modern world politics being inserted into a game that is literally supposed to be a reflection of the modern world

There is a difference between integrating these issues within the game itself and just shoving in sidebars every chance you get
>>
>>54405557
Terrible writing is terrible but sjw writing is obnoxious and i don't need a sermon ever sidebar telling me how evil white men are. i'm fucking latin and gay and it pisses me off just as fucking much. the sheer pretension dripping off those words every fucking time is obnoxious.
>>
>>54405919
Can you really not tolerate that these people exist ?
Are you so entitled that you cannot tolerate fucking sidebars ?
If the pandering was done with you in mind, you'd be rubbing yourself in glee, so why not just live and let live
As far as I know, no one is forcing you to become an intergender pansexual planetkin ? Just let it slide and you'll be happier, dude
>>
>>54406022
>If the pandering was done with you in mind, you'd be rubbing yourself in glee,

[citation needed]

try an argument next time, not slandering your opponent with rumour.
>>
>>54406022
>Can you really not tolerate that these people exist ?
I can tolerate that they exist, but I refuse to tolerate people making light of a mental illness (gender dysphoria)
>Are you so entitled that you cannot tolerate fucking sidebars ?
Excuse me sweetie but I paid for magic, not an angry dyke screaming at me, mkay?
>If the pandering was done with you in mind, you'd be rubbing yourself in glee, so why not just live and let live
No, because I don't need to be patted on the back by a soulless company that pretends it cares.
>>
>>54406022
>Are you so entitled that you cannot tolerate fucking sidebars ?

If I'm paying for book about wizards, vampires, werewolves, etc., every bit of extraneous and irrelevant text reduces the value of the book for its purpose, to say nothing about how utterly offensive and insulting some of the political and social preaching directed at the reader can be. Even when I happen to agree with the ideas expressed, I know they don't belong in the book.

If I wanted a sermon about the developer's or authors' ideology, I'l read his or her Facebook page or blog.

Whether you agree with the authors' sentiments or believe the ideas are "important" is irrelevant. When a company has limited space to deal with the pertinent topics, i.e., horror role playing setting and rules, and instead of relevant material, we're constantly reading about matters like the author's insistence that players only eat organic, locally-produced snacks or demands that we must use certain nearly unpronounceable pronouns to cater to people suffering from severe Body dysmorphic disorders, it demonstrates nothing more than gross unprofessionalism.
>>
>>54406048
>>54406179
>>54406235
What a bunch of thin skinned faggots
>>
can you please stop shitting up these threads with your politics ?
>>
>>54406022
>If the pandering was done with you in mind, you'd be rubbing yourself in glee, so why not just live and let live

I am the demographic they are pandering to and i found it cringy.
>>
>>54406291
>thin skinned faggots

That would actually be people like you and some of the OPP/WW developers and writers who apparently are so insecure or suffer from diagnosable mental pathologies that you need otherwise light ttrpg books as a constant, and rather unsubtle, means of self-affirmation and emotional support.

It speaks volumes about you that you're surprised or angered that people who spend their money on fantasy and horror games don't believe it's a "bonus" when they have to wade through ridiculous amounts of rather blatant author politics that have nothing to do with the game itself.

Again, it's the 21st Century, if anyone is interested in the politics of any game author or developer, the reader, at their discretion, can read their Facebook or Twitter page, or just Google them.
>>
>>54406291
>gets BTFO
>ad hominems

Really boils the noodle
>>
>>54406355
not that anon but, then it's not about the sjws or the gays is it ? it's just shitty writing, something that's to be expected from rpg manuals
what matters is you've got a game toolkit
also either fix it or ignore it, but endless moaning isn't gonna do shit

to be perfectly honest, I haven't noticed this kind of stuff that much, in which splats does it pop up ?
so far vampire, demon, mummy and changeling seem pretty free from it
>>
>>54406487
Can you trust someone with a serious mental illness to write about the mentally ill with any sort of objectivity? Can you trust them to write believable normies?

Because Rose has proven that we cannot.
>>
>>54406554
lots of good authors are/were mentally ill
the issue here is that you have poor writers being petty people, is that right ?

but let me insist, can you direct me to examples of it ? so far I haven't encountered these fabled horrible sjw sidebars and I'm getting curious as to how bad it actually is
>>
>>54406616
Perhaps some other anon could provide the screenshots but

>an entire fucking sidebar about how if you eat pizza while playing the game you are literally Hitler
>a sidebar on using xher pronouns
>a sidebar on pregnant male werewolves
>>
>>54406616
I'm trying to find the collage of them. It's posted here pretty regularly, but the worst one (IMO) is the MPreg one in W:tA 20th.
>>
>>54405916
The player wants to be able to maintain a variety of covers for different situations, so I gave them authorized and in my pockets for the cover, but also subtlety manipulate the events going on around him, all with control. They are playing a Psychopomp Saboteur. Gist of the plan is to make the God Machine use Earth as a viewing receptacle to see the various elements to harvest, the creation of it's Infrastructures, and a vigilant eye on Demons. As time goes on though, black out spots begin to appear. Places the God Machine has no eyes. When those spots begin to get too out of control, it is then that the God Machine enacts the ARK Protocol, which is the basis of mass extinction events, that just wipe the slate clean. The God Machine usually creates Infrastructures to protect specific types of flora and fauna to survive the event, and continue on in the next iteration of the Earth Program. So he will get the revelation, and plot to try and stop the God Machine, with any help, supernatural or mundane, that he can muster.
>>
>>54406616

I'm at work, and don't have the jpg handy.

However, just read the sidebar about pronouns from Mortal Remains. It's epitomizes OPP's unprofessionalism.

Also, just peruse anything from M20 and Book of Secrets.
>>
File: Damnit Onyx Path.jpg (12KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
Damnit Onyx Path.jpg
12KB, 220x229px
>>54406644
>>54406650
I found the cringy WW one.
>>
Any news on Deviant? Is this going to be Beast all over again? I really don't want to get my hopes up here.
>>
>>54405697
>appalling writing
>yet somehow the lead dev for the best gameline OPP has produced.
Really activates those almonds doesn't it anon.
>>
>>54406671
Given that original werewolf had Ghost Nightmare Ass Pregnancy, and given how much werewolf is about personal change and spirit bullshit, I am actually more OK with that than I am with basically anything in Beast.
>>
>>54406644
>>54406650
>>54406654
>>54406671
>werewolf
>mage
you had me worried for a second, I thought it was about actual important stuff
they're already the worst splats imo, so I really don't care, and no amount of douchebaggery and poor writing can make worse splats that are already barely good enough to use as churro wrapper
also that sidebar about male pregnancy is laughable at worst, if a bit retarded, maybe lighten up a little ? use changing breeds to make were-seahorses and have fun
kinda baffled that you would take that so seriously to be honest
>>
>>54406745
That's before he went crazy
>>54406736
>game line about literal deviants who are on the run from authorities

Guess.

Also, who wants to bet there's going to be a drumpf reference?
>>
>>54406840
We've already gotten conformation from Dave that Deviant isn't going to be cringy shit, so I'm going to hope.
>>
>>54406825
The problem is that they wasted valuable ink and space so they could put in their sexual fantasies.
>>
>>54406825
>Werewolf and Mage being the worst
I'm truly sorry for your shit taste, anon.
>>
>>54406873
>Dave

He dead nigga
>>
>>54406878
>~400 page book
>at most ~2 pages' worth of preachy sidebars
I think it's acceptable
>>
>>54406903
>400 g meal
>2 g of feces

I think so too
>>
>>54406903
>Why are you mad someone took a shit in the middle of your living room, it's only a tiny shit compared to the room, geeze.
>>
>>54406889
>angry furries and all-powerful manchildren
and me for yours ...
>>
>>54406927
>>54406928
kind of a false equivalence there
sidebars don't smell, don't smear, don't attract bugs, don't carry diseases, aren't biological waste and are easily ignored
the only similarity is that their authors might pull them from their asses and even then, it's metaphorical
>>
File: redditeur.jpg (138KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
redditeur.jpg
138KB, 800x820px
>>54406825
>incredulous
>demands evidence
>sees evidence
>"oh it's just a joke lighten up"
>"those werent even good games in the first place"

ffs
>>
>>54406903

There's often far more than ~2 pages of sidebars, and the preachy and irrelevant material is often included in direct text, particularly NPC's.

In any event, there should be -0- irrelevant, no less directly insulting, sidebars, particularly when WW/OPP constantly complains that they don't have enough word count to actually deal with everything they want concerning game setting and rules.
>>
>>54406965
>sidebars don't smell, don't smear, don't attract bugs, don't carry diseases, aren't biological waste and are easily ignored
Says who?
>>
>>54406969
Not that I disagree but on point of NPCs....Most of the OPP and WWs were pretty shite as a whole
>>
>>54406967
well excuse me but I judge your evidence a little light
>>54406969
couldn't say about the npcs, I always write my own
as for directly insulting, so far what I've seen is one mildly retarded bit of about two actual lines of male pregnancy idiocy
don't see mych offence to be taken there
>>54406987
ok sweetie
>>
>>54407073
No problem honey.

And he's talking about the pizza thing in mage
>>
>>54407073
>well excuse me but I judge your evidence a little light

It's not our fault you're retarded.
>>
>>54406969
>>54407014
>NPC's.

Do you ever notice that manu NPC's stats are impossibly wrong or aren't consistent with the text (*cough* A Thousand Years of Night *cough*), yet OPP is meticulous and verbose in describing every such character's sexual and gender proclivities.

It's apparent that politics is often more important that game rules and setting.
>>
File: 1499796786922.jpg (42KB, 520x308px) Image search: [Google]
1499796786922.jpg
42KB, 520x308px
>>54407073
>This thing that actively makes the book worse is fine
>>
>>54407103
not trying to be a cunt about it, but do you have a screenshot of that ?
I don't care about mage so I don't have any books of it
>>
I wonder if we'll ever get a thread without trolls or idiots to feed them
>>
>>54404586
So ignoring all the sidebar war I think I just stumbled across perfect depiction of warfare among covenants(guest staring Mastigos, Werewoof, Ghost of Stonewall Jackson and Ballahdad)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY5Ug1OW5O4&t=318s
>>
>>54407073
>as for directly insulting

Read the pronoun sidebar in Mortal Remains. The author unironically accuses readers of suffering from some mental disease or defect if they don't agree with his position.
>>
>>54407112
I agree that Antagonist section is the worst part of what might have beed solid book
>>
>>54407108
>taking things lightly and not twisting yourself in knots over menial stuff is being retarded
I bet you feel real smart, edgy as you are
>>54407149
what a big deal ! oh how I pity you anon

seriously guys, lighten up
>>
>>54407215
I'm honestly not sure if you're shitposting or if you're genuinely retarded. So good on you, anon
>>
>>54407256
>>54407149
I don't think you appreciate the irony of calling out people because they accuse you of being mentally ill for disagreeing with you, then doing the exact same thing, all in the same breath
>>
File: Binky.jpg (31KB, 373x523px) Image search: [Google]
Binky.jpg
31KB, 373x523px
>ITT
>Words hurt me
>>
>>54407340
genericthisismyfetishreactionjpg.jpg
>>
>>54407307
We're not accusing you of being mentally ill, we're advising you to seek out social services and assisted living to cope with your unfortunate condition.

It's really for your own good, anon.
>>
>I hate sidebars, those SJWs are ruining my WoD/CoD!

If you were really that bothered, you'd be playing/discussing something else. You sound like a broken record.
>>
>>54407340
Yeah, I don't understand why those kikes in Israel deported me when I started shouting "Hitler did nothing wrong" either
>>
>>54406554
What has Rose done on that front? Usually it is David Hill that comes up with that shit.
>>
>>54407384
these are rather recent additions to a 20 year old game.
>>
God damn side bars, fucking drive me to drink. They keep shifting up this thread with irrelevancy
>>
>>54407367
ok then explain to me what I'm not getting
use simple words and sentences
>>
>>54407384

Says the anon who keep posting people should not be bothered by the siderbars.

Richt go home, nobody likes your sidebars
>>
>>54407411

Good question i always though she did a great job for vampire
>>
>>54407384
What a solution. No wonder a beta bitch like yourself knows the first thing about leaving when things get tough.

People are mad that a game(s) they like are being ruined by being flooded with irrelevant "progressive" bullshit, when OPP keep whining there isn't enough space for rules/setting and are constantly cutting pages upon pages of content
>>
>>54407454
>ruined
you haven't had many things ruined in your life, have you ?
just get off your ass and fix it if you don't like it
>>
>>54407472
>just get off your ass and fix it if you don't like it

I do that. I try to share all opp pdfs so people dont have to give money to opp
>>
>>54407472
Yeah, let me just get hired by them then usurp the position of head dev you mouth breathing mong.
>>
>>54407435
I don't like sidebars either, I'm just not shouting "RUINED FOREVER" every time I see one. Could they be more tactful? Yes. Is there more relevant content? Yes. But all of this complaining won't make them go away. Just ignore them and play the game without them. It's that simple.
>>
>>54407472
>if you're doing something to change things it's overreacting
>if you're not doing something to change things it's because you're a worthless piece of shit
>>
>>54406022

I'm too idiosyncratic in my views to be pandered to. If i'm pro choice, socially libertarian, worried about global warming, and left of center on economics; I must therefore be pro-gun control, pro-mass migration, and down with Critical Theory bullshit. (which is more Freudian than Marxist.)

>>54406671
NWerewolf, in it's second draft, manages to out-furry OWerewolf with a single sidebar. They could have at least done something like two-faced hero in Exalted.

>>54407143
Underrated post.
>>
>>54407504
>>54407508
>>54407535
I meant homebrew the rules you crave so and write your own fluff to complement or replace the existing one
not everything is spoonfed to you and if you don't get exactly what you want, especially in make-believe-land, you can and should just make it the way you want
>>
>>54407622
If I wanted to homebrew my own fluff and rules I would, the point is that I'm paying money and getting politics, which is completely unprofessional
>>
>>54407531
>>54407622
These guys have the right idea.

All this discussion seems to boil down to "stop trying to be inclusive, it rustles my jimmies!"
>>
>>54407739
""""""inclusive""""""
>>
>>54407739
>OPP constantly complaining that they're cutting fluff because there just isn't enough space
>maybe stop pandering to the handful of trannies?
>no, it's the cissies who are to blame

Begone
>>
>>54407215
>seriously guys, lighten up

That comment should be directed to WW and OPP.
>>
>>54407826
it should actually be directed at the entire world
>>
>>54407756
>""""""inclusive""""""

Cramming in as many minorities as possible, excluding others (see, e.g., Lions of Zion in M20), and then making almost every white, straight, cis, Christain male an antagonist of villain, is not "inclusive," nor is it "tolerant" or "diverse."
>>
hey

guys

how about

listen for a sec

I have the best idea

you're not gonna believe it

stop being so triggered over words on a screen, you're sounding like tumblr
>>
>>54407622

>if a doctor perform malpractice then i should just cure myself.
>Flawless logic there anon
>>
>>54407915
>Minorities are bad people
Thin Skinned: The Trolling
>>
>>54407993
>How dare you expect descent writing for something you pay for, stop being triggered.
wew lad
>>
>>54408016
another false equivalence
sidebars aren't putting your life at risk, you're just being
stop trying to be snarky, it doesn't suit you
>>
File: Anon plays the long con.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anon plays the long con.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Jesus Christ this anon. It's like having Aspie back in the thread again.
>>
How many Obfuscating Nossies does it take to send a message?
>>
>>54408105
>you're just being
>stop trying to be snarky, it doesn't suit you

Stop trying to write anon, it doesnt suits you
>>
File: typo.png (82KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
typo.png
82KB, 500x385px
>>54408327
>>
File: 1500064633443.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1500064633443.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Stat me /cofd/
>>
>>54408018
>Minorities are bad people

Is there something wrong with you? Are you just trolling?

Nothing in my comment or others even remotely suggested "minorities are bad people" or should be included in the books. The issue is why an ttprg has to remind the reader at every possible opportunity about the purported "specialness" and importance of *certain* minorities and/or that white, cis, straight, Western men are evil, particularly when the issue has nothing to do with the setting or rules of the game.
>>
>>54408446

My argument still stands. If i pay a professional for a job and he does it poorly then i am within my rights to complain about his shitty work
>>
>>54408659
No anon you don't understand, if you don't want to pay 30$+ to read some dipshits tumblr blog instead of an RPG you're being a triggered snowflake.
>>
File: 1476966859252.jpg (430KB, 1274x810px) Image search: [Google]
1476966859252.jpg
430KB, 1274x810px
>>54406650
>>54406654
>>54406671
I've got covered all your sidebar needs.

>>54406969
>preachy and irrelevant material is often included in direct text, particularly NPC's
Yes, that Trump diatribe in one of Beast books was particularly embarrassing
>>
>>54408659
then download it ?
we live in a great age when you can check stuff out before you buy it
>>
>>54408747
Eh I wouldn't be so bothered by Demon one. This is a subject that they had to cover in a game you play bodyjumping creature that only recently got of its leash
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>>54408747
literally not even one page, over three different books
and the demon one is actually perfectly justified and adds to the splat like >>54408815 said
if this is enough to "trigger" you, I have to concur with previous anons : you are thin skinned faggots
do you realize you are embarassing yourself, or do you truly lack any form of self awareness ?

that being said, thanks for indulging my request
>>
>>54408815
While it makes sense for the game it could still be written less retardedly.
>>
>>54408105
>another false equivalence

The standard for professionalism and good writing is not whether the author's malice and/or incompetence can literally kill you.

Just because the sidebars and other incongruent and gratuitous text doesn't cause grievous bodily injury doesn't mean it's still not crap.
>>
>>54408874
I missed you Aspie. I'm glad someone let you out of your downie cage.
>>
>>54408747
The Demon one is completely fine. It's on topic, relevant, and not long or preachy.
>>
>>54408874
Actual faggots take dicks up the ass without complaining.
These snowflakes are triggered by words. So thin easily split skin. they shouldn't reproduce for fear of the next generation would split out into hives when exposed to the sun
>>
>>54408747
>Yes, that Trump diatribe in one of Beast books was particularly embarrassing

And anything and everything from M20. Book of Secrets is just one long and poorly written piece of snark (and soon to be outdated and poorly chosen pop culture references).

>Does anyone have a screenshot of the neutro-atypical sidebar?
>>
>>54408962
>These snowflakes are triggered by words

Please tell me this is intentional, WMD-level trolling or snark?

You do realize that many of the sidebars actually dictate what language people are permitted to use (i.e., the Mortal Remain pronoun sidebar).
>>
>>54405919
Exactly. Decent human beings are honest, and accept honesty. These people trying to push this trans shit aren't honest, and don't welcome honesty if it clashes with their narcissistic delusion.
>>
File: Yablewit.png (218KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Yablewit.png
218KB, 500x374px
>>54408962
>I'm only pretending to be retarded
>>
I remembered one more funny gender related thing, Undead Menses from VtR 2e.
>The character must identify as female.
You know organs like ovaries are completely irrelevant, identifying as female is enough (I strongly sense Rose's hand in this one).
>>
I'm starting to think that the Magefags are like chemo. They keep these cancerous faggots out of the thread but still sorta poison it.
Come back Magefags, chase the tumblranons out.
>>
>>54408912
not that guy, but I'll choose to take this as praise
>>54408962
spot on
>>54409035
you are just proving his point
>>54409074
their ovaries being dead in the first place, I don't see why not
you should be happy, it gives access to a powerful occult reagent to both male and female PCs
if anything, it's a good move for game balance
also the image of vampire sorcerers bleeding from their ass while chanting to the Dark Mother is pretty funny
>>
>>54409074
Refluff it as male vampires ejaculating blood.
Problem solved.
>>
>>54404586
For Old World
>Highlander
For Chron
>Leviathan
>>
>>54409303
What is Leviathan about. Never heard of it

>>54409267
>also the image of vampire sorcerers bleeding from their ass while chanting to the Dark Mother is pretty funny

I start to kind think Vamps are Orks(WH40k) of CofD and their power work on power of bullshit. LIke Invictus Oaths and Carthian Law.... or coils working on power of self improvement and proper diet
>>
>>54409267
>a good move for game balance
Is it? What if my character doesn't want to identify as female?
As far as I know there isn't any semen based merit equivalent for characters wishing to identify as males (or neither, lol).
>>
>>54409355
and aren't orks pretty cool ?
>Ork : the Zoggin'
>>54409384
see >>54409293
be a big boy, make your own rules
>>
>>54409401
I can handle it okay, just stop your BS about game balance.
>>
>>54409355
Leviathan is Beast, but better.
>>
>>54409401
>Oi Prinz-boss we be feastin on dem woofboys blood
>Nah ya moron. Changeling gitz are super tasty. Der blood iz so shiny.
>>
>>54409489
>an' dunt ya go messin wit da wimpy gitz wit da silly hatz
>dey'll turn ya roight inta a lawnchair
>>
>>54409074
Merits were written by David Hill. He even defended that one on the forum way back.
>>
>>54409795
He fails as a so called communist then. Where are the rules for collectivizing heard and haven merits belonging to Invictus?
>>
>>54409795
I see, I send Rose my apologies. Truth to be told, aside from this VtR 2e was rather solid book (especially compared to latter Vampire splat ones).
I looked it up and indeed pussy Hill is to blame. Great example of agenda based mindset in creative process, he included it there because:
>My goal was to make people ask questions and talk about it.
instead of creating decent game with sensible rules.
>>
>>54410063
I'm kinda wary of Rose. I think she posted once she would consider making vampire feeding mechanics like the ones in Beast. And I'm kind eh about it
>>
>>54410063
>Spitting on Dave our lord and master
It's like you don't understand our lord Zac of the holy crusades
>>
Holy shit why is this kickstarter so slow? I want to see what the other stretch goals were going to be.
>>
>>54410333
Put money where month is, cheap sake
>>
>>54409489
>>54409528
>Oi! You Squishy Humie gitz is doin it wrong!
>Lemme show ya 'ow it'z dun!
>>
>>54410513
some dude larping as an orc and nothing?
>>
>>54410468
I already threw down $65
>>
>>54410513
>Ya git. Be cursed by cunnin and brutal Gork to face da bane of 'xplodin
>>
>>54402809
>The deprivation of liberty was Martin Elricsson. At one of his LARPS, he forced a claustrophobe into a cupboard to help him "confront his personal darkness" or some such tripe.

Did this happen? Does anyone have the source or some evidence of it?
>>
>>54410533
Nah, that's my idea of the Ork stereotype for Hunters.

Basically...Dey don't know what it means to be propa killy, letz fix dat.
>>
>>54410213
>Spitting on Dave our lord and master
You have the 2 Daves confused, only unerring Dave is DaveB.
>>
>>54410559
>MORK IZ DA WUN WOT DOZ DAT YA GIT!
>>
>>54410577
>HOW 'BOUT I CRUMP YA FACE!? YA GITZ KNOW NUFIN 'BOUT NUFIN
>>
>>54410595
>NOT IF OI CRUMP YA FIRST! WAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>>
This kills the thread
Let's hope next one will fare better
>>
>>54410631
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

So Orco Gorkul covenant book when?
>>
>>54410666
>So Orco Gorkul covenant book when?
As long as a it takes up a chunk of the Page with the Ordo Morkul Stereotype being an argument.
>>
>>54405697
I've mostly been closing the threads and hoping for the best in the new one.

Haven't been very lucky so far, the last half-dozen or so.
>>
>>54407472
We are all fixing it, by pushing the public discourse to not purchase said products and then distributing them for free.
>>
Speaking of Orkz, what would they be in CoD? Hobgoblins? A mutant Fungus Host?
>>
>>54410730
Fungal infection that spawns humanoid creatures that after death spread infecton further?
>>
>>54410730
...Yez.

Klanz in place ov Covenants, WAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!! instead ov dat Blud Stuf and da Propa Loif Goal Tracka Wich werkz loik a reverse of dat fing da Spooky Oldboys hav.

No clue fer the X-Axis but it would def'nit'ly hav Know-Wots innit.
>>
>>54410810
Mekboyz painboyz weirdboyz propa boyz and grotz for dem ummie lovin panzee gitz
>>
What would Orkz call the splats?

Vampires = Blood Boyz
Werewolves = Howling Boyz
Mages = Weird Boyz
Prometheans = Burning Boyz
Changelings = Sneaky Boyz
Hunters = Fun Humies
Sin-Eaters = Tough Party Boyz
Mummies = Old Shiny Bitz Boyz
Demons = Cheating Metal Boyz
Beasts = Freaky Hideyhole Boyz
>>
>>54406022
Don't. Just don't. You are being incredibly disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.

>Can you really not tolerate that these people exist?

The person who made that post made no indication of the sort, and you know it. It is patently clear to any reader with any sense of integrity and honesty.

I think the only intolerance being shown here is yours. You are reacting to an plainly spoken, frankly well justified viewpoint (and don't hem and haw - you know that someone has an agenda going on with some of the nonsense going on with the fiction and writing at White Wolf.

I have seen lot of queer folk have spoken up here on /tg/ indicating discomfort about it. I am one of them - and don't give me any of that "self-loathing" crap. A rpg book meant for a broad audience should not be like walking into a Pride parade, but that is what it feels like.

Well to be bluntly honest, it often looks like a bunch of angry forever undergrad dykes got together, got drunk, and wrote RPG fiction, more than anything, and intimidated any editorial discretion from thrwarting even the worst of their excesses, because a lot of it is just fucking terrible and sophomoric. And if you have any education, and aren't one of them, or even are and have sobered up, you should know that.
>>
>>54406022
Are you so entitled, that you cannot tolerate identity politic free written material, even in what should be products of leisure?
>>
>>54411337
>I have seen lot of queer folk have spoken up here on /tg/ indicating discomfort about it. I am one of them - and don't give me any of that "self-loathing" crap
>A rpg book meant for a broad audience should not be like walking into a Pride parade, but that is what it feels like.

This really is the truth, isn't it?
It's more pretentious than annoying at this point.
>>
Mages vs Tumblr

who wins?
>>
>>54406179
Listen, they probably paid a lot more for magic than you did. Sweetie.

$$$ for the therapy.
$$$ for the pre-screening.
$$$ for the ball removal, hole gouging, dick splicing/mauling/maiming/mutilation
$$$ for the cleanup work to finalize the genital mutilation process
$$$ for the maintenance process for their mutilated male genitals
and more dollars for a lifetime of forcing people to acknowledge them as a woman, against their will, and nature/biology, ultimately because reality is, they were born a man, biology has made them male from the moment the sperm hit the egg to the moment of death. FUCKING MAGIC!
>>
>>54411453
They are both manchildren/womanchildren, so they might just get along.

Social Justice Warriors Proximus Dynasty when?
>>
>>54411475
>FUCKING MAGIC!
And the Life Arcana renders all of this moot.
>>
>>54411534
Life magic would easily reveal the problem isn't with their actual body, but with their body image. Nothing a bit o Mind couldn't fix, but no amount of body changes ever will. Especially the ones that aren't magic.
>>
>>54411370
>>54411434
If WoD had not been doing t since 1991, before most of you were even born, I'd take you seriously.
WoD has made it's brand on being counter culture, punk edge and far more progressive (before it was buzzword) than any major game on the market. Your complaints now are similar to the complaints I heard from D&D players in the 90s who didn't want "politics and weird stuff" in their escapist pasttime.
>>
Can someone give me some solid information on what is so horrible about Dave Hill? I know he's a weeb and shit, but I am beginning to wonder if he is actually being run out and having his name dragged through hell by the faggots and trannies and Rose/Russboy fanboys - it is really starting to looked fucked up. Especially since one of the biggest "strikes" against him I've heard was that he ran afoul of some dude who White Wolf hired who it turns out was some freak who turns out to only identify himself by the epithet "Zak Sabbath", who has deleted all actual records of his own activity in the incident, and even he defends himself, it seems like he did send his fanboy army after Hill, while raising his hands in the air like a passive faggot saying "I have not not done anything wrong myself".
>>
>>54411562
No, I just don't want pretentious social values forced into my asshole, you wretched cunt.
I've met more homosexuals and trannies annoyed with this than the other way around.

It actually annoys half of their target audience.
It even makes them uncomfortable, having this much spotlight.
>>
>>54411562
Except in the 90s progressive were for free speech, inclusiveness, and openness. Now they just want to shut down anyone who disagrees with them and dehumanize them so they are free to abuse them without guilt. Sure its the same movement... But it wasn't a weaponized tool to attack people.
>>
>>54411562
Don't try to bring age to it, odds are I'm old enough to be your grandfather. I've been playing since the first editions of these games, and while they have been quite liberal - and I along with them, what has been happening in the last few years is very, very different. Either you are being disingenuous, or you are too young or autistic to understand. Very clearly so.
>>
Reminder that Beast is better than Mage.
>>
>>54411602
>But it wasn't a weaponized tool to attack people.
We can thank the Seers following Raptor for that.
>>
>>54411558
Yeah, with the existence of Mastigos, trans is quite curable. It's a lovely thing.
>>
>>54411690
Reminder that you're a total faggot for even thinking this
>>
good god
are you even physically capable of dropping it ?
this has been ridiculous for quite some time but now this is growing concerning
>>
>>54411434
It's self indulgent, aggressive, preachy, and alienating. We (gay people) have made some great strides towards acceptance in the past 30 years. Not through pride parades, not through hollywood, but on an individual level, more and more living openly, and showing people we are not monsters, many of us can be good, stable people. I feel like hollywood has actually been behind, catching up on this, in an awful, awkward, way, but it has, but it still wants to bask in that awful excess, that only harms us - and then this stuff.. this just makes it feel worse. Every time I see a character written up as a protagonist where their sexuality is the core of the character, and/or where they are the protagonist because of their sexuality (and of course that sexuality is never hetero), I want to punch the author.

I mean I remember doing it when I was in 9th grade english, but I had a great english teacher who saw I was ahead of my class and gave me reading assignments commensurate with my skill, told me to look at the characters I admired, and what defined them, and at even that level, I learned...

These people are supposed to be professionals.. it makes me so angry, on so many levels. It's bad character writing, it's pandering to me as a member of a minority, it's insulting for so many reasons, it can only invoke discomfort and negative emotions in the vast, vast majority of readers who are straight or not of the same sexuality or who feel differently about their sexuality.

It's just bad. And it doesn't just infect the side fiction, it goes into the in-play examples and so much more. It's ruining the World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness.
>>
>>54411717
But what If I think MAIGHTO GAI would be the perfect example of a Ruling Forces Legacy Mastigos in the Adamantine Arrow? What then?
>>
>>54411957

Well said
>>
>>54411957
welcome to the editing world, where you get your spot because of who you know, not what you can do
>>
>>54411590

David hill was shit way before the sabbat/firing from OPP
>>
>>54411590
>Can someone give me some solid information on what is so horrible about Dave Hill?
Hes an actual Communist.
>>
>>54411957

Damm, that was pretty good and expressed in a mature way
>>
>>54410063
Circle should have been a blood god religion - neutral - so god or goddess - and while a hint, and I mean a *hint* of lipservice was paid to that possibility, it was pretty much brushed to the side as an ultra feminist goddess cult shit thing, where male roles were utterly ignored.
>>
File: 1415647829450.jpg (300KB, 617x2167px) Image search: [Google]
1415647829450.jpg
300KB, 617x2167px
>>54411590
>>
>mfw I knew this screenshot from way before but I didn't realize it was THE David Hill
>>
>>54411475
What does how money they spent mutilating their body to cater to their illness have to do with anything? What do their problems have to do with anything? How are they relevant to the books at all?
>>
>>54412716
>What do their problems have to do with anything? How are they relevant to the books at all?

Have you read any of the innumerable sidebars or SJW wish-fulfillment "super extra-special" minority npcs?
>>
>>54412871
OPP really loves the 'magical negro' and 'mystic tranny' sterotypes for some reason.
>>
>>54412871
>Have you read any of the innumerable sidebars or SJW wish-fulfillment "super extra-special" minority npcs?
I have. I'm just asking why they have a place in the books because trans people have spent money on their illness.
>>
>>54412924
And as always, the Mystic Hermaphrodite from Unknown Armies blows it all out of the water.

It's like you need to write actually interesting things together with your pandering, I dunno
>>
>>54412924
>>54412871
>OPP really loves the 'magical negro' and 'mystic tranny' sterotypes for some reason.

OPP writers and those like them routinely claim certain minorities are just like everyone else with their status a "nothing to see here." They then unironically choose to make almost every remotely sympathetic NPC and fiction character a minority in numbers exceedingly out of proportion to their percentage of the population, and then also have these characters' raison d'etre be all about their minority trials and tribulations, with little else defining about the characters. Of course, the white, cis, straight, able-bodied, western, Christian and Jewish males are the ubiquitous villains and antagonists. If that wasn't enough, they then again remind the reader of just how "special" these characters are by including sidebars to discuss their minority issues.

I couldn't care less if minorities are included in WW books, but the choices and writing are so predictable, unsubtle and unprofessional that it quickly becomes jarring, often offensive, attention-seeking, virtue-signalling excrement that ultimately draws negative attention to the type of people the writers want to mainstream.

In the 1990's, WW wasn't shy about explicitly including quotas of "magical Negroes, transgenders and other minorities" and in the 21st Century, while *trying* so hard to be even more erudite, "inclusive" and "diverse," end up failing miserably and reminding us that little has changed over the decades.

It's really a shame. Some, although definitely not all, WW writers have a degree of talent, but end up squandering it in an attempt to be "socially relevant" instead of dealing with the setting and rules material people are actually paying for.
>>
>>54413554
>It's like you need to write actually interesting things together with your pandering

>That's crazy talk

>You're a real monster

>-triggered-<
>>
>>54411957
most people I see fighting against the DREADED SIDEBARS are edgy 4chan fags.
>which is annoying shitposting

but this post was well written and explained a number of good points. I denote the problem to the fetishism of the other

>>54412098
Also the pay is terrible. so the people who make good material fuck off when they can
>>
>>54413583
>Of course, the white, cis, straight, able-bodied, western, Christian and Jewish males are the ubiquitous villains and antagonists

Can you provide specific examples of this in particular?
>>
>>54410333
Probably because people want to see support for their favored lines, rather than welfare for OPP's favorite writers.
>>
>>54411337
It figures that a well thought out response from a gay man? would be entirely ignored by the cultural marxist supporting the identity politcked up garbage.
>>
>>54410333
Because OPP can like legally be classified as conmen when it comes to kickstarters
>>
>>54412500
>>54412112
>>54412500

Ok, yeah - I had to ask, never hurts. Thanks. Yep - I agree. Legitimately awful. I hate cultural marxists.
>>
>>54412098
Like Matt, who got his job by kissing ass on the forums, and his wife Michelle, who got hers by....

Ironically my captcha is "stop porto" Porto, in my native tongue is slang for fatty. Speaking of Michelle Lyons... made me laugh.
>>
>>54410333
It would probably be doing better if practically every line wasn't waiting on a book they were supposed to have ages ago.
>>
Did I get into these games too late? It seems like they're self-destructing.
>>
>>54413980
The current legacy of WW is held by people that are some how doing worse than if you look at the previous legacy without rose tinted glasses. Which was pretty bad. So its an accomplishment.

If the lines going forward will be worthwhile or not still /kinda/ remains to be seen, but signs aren't great.
>>
>>54413855
>>
>>54413643
Have you considered that perhaps you are reacting to them in a knee jerk way, and demonizing them because you don't want to consider their opinions? I feel a lot of the material people keep citing is both patronizing to me as a gay man - and at times downright offensive, stereotyping, condescending, and I don't have any doubt any good straight person who has been kind and open would take a lot of it as downright offensive in its overly insinuative tone. And that's the more innocuous of the sidebars since we're discussing those. I honestly feel sick when I see what should be a game reading like a pamphlet I pick up off the sidewalk with a few footprints on it after a queer nation event on my university campus.

Stop trying to spread a message and indoctrinate. Focus on writing good personal horror and giving us a great game again. That's what we all want. That's what we're begging for. Because our game has been a sinking ship, and this sort of thing is like tossing gasoline on the sails while patting yourselves on the back because you're wearing rainbow pride t-shirts.
>>
>>54413682
>>54413583

>plural

Name 2 villainous jews in OPP. Even Bioshock had at least 2
>>
>>54414167
>>54413855
Contrast this one with the next one I'm about to post. If irony had a physical weight, you could bludgeon him to death with it.
>>
File: DAvid Hill Irony.png (98KB, 962x696px) Image search: [Google]
DAvid Hill Irony.png
98KB, 962x696px
>>54414196
>>54414167
>>54413855
>>
Can I get feedback on a character?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4039gtek206z5c/Death%20Wolf.pdf?dl=0
This is my mage. They were originaly a wolf blooded from the Denver area. According to the ST the Gauntlet is super thin there and werewolves are pretty thick in the area because of all the spirits to hunt. His father was human, but his mother with a bone shadow shaman and raised him and his older sister to one day join the pack as uratha. His sister became a Rahu and joined the Bone Shadow tribe following in her mother's foot steps. it was his sister's death though that catalized him into becoming a Mage as he became obsessed with death rituals and litteral and symbolic endings.

His mother was his first mentor and it wasn't until later that the diamond order in the area realized that a mage had slipped though their detection and was being taught by "dogs".

I think that's all the big parts. He now is the go between for his pack, and the Adamant Arrow.
>>
>>54414167
They legitimately believe in their hate screed. I wonder how far down from the top do they have to be before the full on stalinism/maoism at the core starts to become the base idealized marxism, trotskyism and anarcho-socializm or whatever their cell believes in
>>
File: dug-love.gif (444KB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
dug-love.gif
444KB, 400x209px
>>54411957
Thank you for articulating this in such a well-thought way. As a fellow gay anon, who loves the WoD games, and am aspiring to write my own WoD Heartbreaker, and this is just *SPOT ON* to my complaints as well.

It's why I look at BNS and go 'Okay, this is how it should be written, there's no preachiness' in it.
>>
File: Moische Rothstein.jpg (92KB, 879x608px) Image search: [Google]
Moische Rothstein.jpg
92KB, 879x608px
>>54413682
>>54414184
The Giovanni Clan in VtM has an exclusively Jewish bloodline lead by the infamous Shlomo Rothstein who practically owns Las Vegas because that's where all the shekels are.
>>
>>54414196

What the FUCK is this? How does one complain about something so fucking stupid?
>>
>>54414196
>>54414214
I don't see what this post has to do with the previous, at all. I mean, artists screwing with him is funny and all, but the irony alluded to escapes me.
>>
ok guys, turn all originally white superheroes into gay blacks. we must be more inclusive because privileges

yeaaahhhhhh
>>
>>54414276
Because he complains that they didn't change spider-man, then whines one of his characters was changed
>>
>>54414290
if miles was also gay it would be hilarious.
>>
>>54414196
>"Why can't Spider Man be black or gay? Oh, because Sony and Marvel agreed to keep him straight and white."

I never understood why you guys hated Hill until now. Jesus fucking Christ Almighty.
>>
>>54414276
He complains about Marvel's reluctance to gender/race-swap established characters at a whim, but then, when an artist accidentally gender swaps his own fictional characters, he throws a fit and cries about how this isn't what he wanted.

The irony here is that this is exactly how any content creator must feel when his work - accidentally or not - gets forcibly changed in a way he did not envision.
>>
>>54414196
Hes such an idiot, the whole point of that 'decision' was that 'If peter park is straight and white, spiderman has to be striaght and whtie' Not that spiderman or parker couldn't be non straight or white. Its literally just saying 'spider man is peter parker' but complicating it because its some fucking corporate bullshit.
>>
>>54414352
Turning a superhero into a gay black asshole is fucking retarded.
It's the same with white-washing Asians.

It goes both ways. Pretentious SJWs and retarded producers.
>>
This is shockingly similar to the black guy from Star Wars 7 complaining that there "aren't enough blacks" in Game of Thrones
>>
>>54414383
if it's a legacy character it's fine starman in the 80-90's was given to a literal bisexual blue alien. before being passed to a white dude. no one cared and it still did well. the problem is that these are done terribly maybe if miles was gay he'd be more interesting that what is now.
>>
>>54414405
>European inspire fantasy
>not enough blacks

Gee, I wonder why?
Not that Martin doesn't have blacks (Summer Isles) and Asians (Yi Ti) in his extended world. They just don't show up for obvious reasons.
>>
>>54414405

GoT is already chock full of feminist bullshit.
>>
>>54414348
The situations aren't that equivalent though; most "for muh diversity" character changes aren't forced to my knowledge, they're fully envisioned and defended by the creator from the get-go.
>>
>>54414479
GoT is trash, just like Feminism.
>>
>>54414493

GoT is a great show, don't get me wrong. I just think they inject way too much PC bull shit.

They already tarnished much of Martin's work. I have to selectively enjoy it at this point.
>>
>>54414524
His work comes out at an even slower pace than OPP, except I like it less.
>>
>>54414545

Someone mentioned previously that DaveB is the George R R Martin of Onyx Path.

It's believable.
>>
>>54414592
People make it sound like Dave is the only person late on shit, when we still don't have Wraith 20 or Becketts Diary out.
>>
>>54414592
>DaveB is the George R R Martin of Onyx Path.
This would imply that he's the most competent writer they currently have.

Which is entirely true.
>>
>>54414771
>Wraith 20
>500% of its funding goal
>two years late and no sign of ever appearing

How can anybody be this unprofessional?

They're lucky nobody gives a shit about them, if this were any other media or franchise they'd be strung out.
>>
>>54414792
Well, he HAS written for every single damn gameline.

Other than Hunter of course, because what sane mind would even touch that shit?
>>
>>54414820
Exalted my friend exalted.
>>
STOP HATING ON HUNTER FFS
>>
>>54414871
Wraith's overtaken it in my mind since Exalted actually got something out, slow as it took.
>>
>>54414907
exalted was almost 4 years late what are you talking about.
>>
>>54414820
>How can anybody be this unprofessional?

Because they are a small company that still handles itself like a group of friend but thinks its a big company.

They said they only wanna work on projects the devs feel passionate about to try to defend that releasing yet another fucking rpg about cats and dogs doesnt drain resources from opp because those writters wouldnt work on projects they didnt care for.

Which is a very unprofessional and childish way to handle things. Sorry that dev A only cares about pugmire, why not fire him and use the money to hire devs that wanna work on werewolf or other lines more in need.

And even then with their "model" they start like 9 projects and let 5 of those rot, 3 are rushed and mediocre and 1 is good. The company (Ritch) cant seem to grasp he isnt wizard or ffg and that he should be starting projects without finishing whats in the pipeline first.
>>
>>54414965
>Which is a very unprofessional and childish way to handle things.
OPP in a nutshell.
>>
>>54414965
It isn't just that, I doubt WW were much bigger and they pumped out hundred of books a year
>>
>>54415067
They had about a dozen actual staffers, IIRC, plus freelancers. They also had actual timetables that they had to hit, because of distributors.
>>
>>54414170
>False Flag the Post
Your games fail because YOU fail. Don't throw all of us under your bus cause you can't run a game to save your fucking life. YOU are identifying too much with a make believe game. Pol is that way confused /pol
>>
>>54415067

Original WW worked like an actual company.
>>
>>54405919
Oh okay, and how many sidebars were jammed into the last book that had you clutching at your pearls, twinkletits? Dozens? Hundreds? Or was it just one? Because you'd look pretty silly if there was just one.
>>
>>54414965
NuWW has always sucked have you seen M20? At least onyx does things instead of rehashing the nostalgic 80s
>>
>>54415270
Wanna guess how I know you're from reddit?
>>
>>54405919
Today I learned tolerance and understanding of others is "pandering to the mentally ill"
>>
>>54414824
Hunter the Vigil - mechanically sound, functions as a World of Darkness unto itself beautifully with no need for any of the bullshit of the other splats.

White Wolf's best product.
>>
>>54415360
You forgot to post a Delorean. Your post is invalid
>>
>>54415364

Well going against your own self interest will always make people think something is wrong with you.
>>
>>54415341
>lol dude why are you complaining I only spat once in your drink

Wanna try again, fag?
The point is, there should be 0 such sidebars
>>
>>54415359
>NuWW has always sucked have you seen M20? At least onyx does things instead of rehashing the nostalgic 80s

NuWW does suck but mage 20 is all OPP fault and NuWW didnt exist at the time
>>
>>54406419
> One sidebar is "ridiculous amounts"

Yup, thin skinned alright.
>>
>>54415393
I'm not telling you to go back there, just informing you of your heritage
>>
>>54415364
Are implying that sidebars about proper pronouns and bland characters built around being trans actually do anything to promote tolerance and understanding? That it helps trans people in any way? And are you implying that trans people AREN'T mentally ill?
>>
>>54415364

As long as you learned your lesson. Now you can go back to the OPP forums and suck the devs dick
>>
>>54415432
It's more than one sidebar, guy.
>>
>>54415427
>phil's modus operandi
>Not NuWW
Yeah no Onyx has Awaken. Your butt boy can have ascension's confused fuck up hippy none sense FATHER'S THURSTING COCK

Sorry our Lord and Master DaveB actually knows what he's doing.
>>
>>54415443
>Admitting to forgetting to post the pic
It's ok we all know, coming from tumbler is difficult sometimes. You'll get the hang of 4chan soon enough
>>
>>54407149
But it's true. You're all acting phobic and paranoid over a single, 3 inch sidebar... But despite you carrying on like teenage girls over East 17 breaking up, none of you have quit these games or this thread.

That is pretty mentally ill, fellas.
>>
>>54415504
>Sorry our Lord and Master DaveB actually knows what he's doing.
Yeah, when he actually bothers to do it.

Why have you forsaken us, Dave?
>>
>>54407256
No, he's serious. You need professional help.
>>
>>54414220
I wouldn't think a wolf blooded could become a mage. Mages are humans, humanity at its pinnacle, not degenerates. But what works for your game is what matters, not my headcanon.
>>
>>54415533
>redditor accuses someone of being from tumblr to conceal himself

Novel strategy, senpai.

Now post bussy
>>
>>54415534
Anon, there's way more than one sidebar. And it's not just limited to sidebars, either. That's just an example.
>>
>>54407340
Start yelling about explosives in an airport sometime, see if words truly carry no weight.
>>
>>54415572
>It was just a prank, bro!
>>
File: You.gif (470KB, 247x265px) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
470KB, 247x265px
>>54407340
>>
>it's the libfag again

Don't you have a bull to prep or something?
>>
>>54415504
FATHER'S THRUSTING COCK is from OPP, you numbnut.
>>
>>54407454
You're obviously a kid. Give it 20 years, you'll see it all the time. Just play the edition you enjoyed and stop grisling like a fucking toddler.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>54415611
>FATHER'S THRUSTING COCK
>>
>>54415611
Brucardo is from WW originally.
>>
>>54407663
Or you could not support what you hate, and stop crying about it like a YouTuber begging us to leave Britney alone?
>>
>>54415611
What book is it in?
>>
>>54415618
>doesn't actually answer the argument

Absolute madman
>>
>>54407810
>A single 3 inch sidebar about pronouns robbed me of an additional 30 pages of cut content
>>
>>54415643
>You aren't allowed to critique or complain about a product at all. If you do, you're a little crying bitch.
Great logic.
>>
>>54415647
M20.
>>
>>54415672
OPP published a book for a WW game?
>>
>>54415635
So are most of the writing stable that are working as freelancers
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>he's unironically scrolling down the thread and replying to 8 hour old posts as he goes along

Is this classified as mental illness in some DSM?
>>
>>54407915
Poor, unfortunate little white cisgendered male. Do you feel underrepresented in movies and television as well?
>>
>>54415689
Probably, I'm not that anon but I do it every morning when I wake up.
>>
>>54415684
The 'father's thrusting cock' thing was in Mage 20th Anniversary, which was developed and published by OPP. NuWW just had approvals, they did not develop and publish that piece of shit.
>>
>>54415695
>he unironically uses cisgendered
>>
>>54408690
And yet, you still pay...
>>
>>54415732
That's how you can tell they don't belong here and are from the OPP forums or RPG.net
>>
>>54415717
>NuWW just had approvals,
So they condoned it?
>>
>>54408912
Hey buddy... I came to get Down, I came to get Down, so jump outta your seat and jump around.
>>
>>54415740
You do know this general isn't just about new releases, these are people who play the game, who don't like the new material, expressing their desire to not use the new material in a context relevant discussion. You are just an insufferable faggot who is not reading anything (or ignoring it) and baiting people who are poor at expanding on their issues with the material, which are numerous.
>>
>>54415748
>>54415717
Didn't Paradox already make the purchase after m20 was written? It got delayed so much I can keep track of actual date of words on paper vs the kick starter.
>>
>>54415748
From what anyone can really tell, they barely look at most things and pretty easily rubber stamp most stuff. The blame should solely fall on Rich T., who let Satyros (yes, that's his real, legal fucking name) Phil Brucato develop and write that with no extra input.
>>
>>54415781
That might be a thing too, I'm honestly not sure of the timetable.
Oh, hey, the DTRPG release date is long before Paradox bought it. So Rich T. and CCP are to blame.
>>
>>54409035
"Dictate"? Holy shit! And who is coming to beat your ass if you don't? You guys are obviously shitting your pants in fear.
>>
These books have shown me just how important good editors can be.
>>
>>54409039
>Accuses trans types of "narcissism"
>Demands OPP write for his tastes

Uhh....
>>
So, if we're gonna talk about this sort of thing, can we talk about it in an engaging context? I'm pretty sure gender norms are a tool the Seers have wielded throughout history. Hell, one of the Exarchs is pretty much the god of patriarchal ideas.

Anyone ever used this sort of thing with Seers in their games? Fun ideas for Exarch slave cults that play to that sort of thing?
>>
>>54415831
Who is demanding?
>>
>>54415556
Wolf blooded stop being wolf blooded when they become mages. Their tells, all but vanish into nothing. Becoming minor cosmetic irregularities. Slightly sharper canine teeth, or coarse hair, but nothing that would is outside of normal human ranges.
>>
And tumblranon disembarks his shortbus to start rampantly shitposting once more.
>>
>>54415873
I thought minor templates could stack with major templates?

are there any major templates that CAN stack? could a promethean become a mage? they're turning human.
>>
>>54415839
I don't put that kind of stuff in my games. Nothing about gender norms, or anything like that. It just isn't to my tastes, and nobody has said anything about it.
>>
>>54415695
I'm sorry, gayanon here, but what is happening in the pages of OPPs game material now is not representing me, it does not make me feel represented, included, tolerated. It makes me feel patronized. It feels condescending, and just very, very artificial and forced, very out of place, very much like bad writing and personal self indulgence on the author's part.

Anyone who calls that sort of crap representation, those heroes whose sexuality is needlessly inserted into the story, and whose hero status is based on their sexuality, or trans status, god trans activists are just the worst about this, is just a sick narcissist, someone so vain they care more about having some aspect of their ego stroked than enjoying the game material itself.
>>
>>54409074
Men menstruating was a medieval stereotype that linked Judaism with vampires, due to a misunderstanding of circumsicion. The identity part makes sense for goddess worshippers.

I'm sorry that you're ignorant on top of thin-skinned, that must be very difficult for you. It must be very hard, being able to accept immortal blood drinkers and part spirit werewolves but balking at the idea of a bleeding dick.
>>
>>54409173
>I can't handle anything less than people agreeing with me 100%
>>
>>54415839
The response to talking about the issues with the various shit tier poorly written pandering side bars and characters no matter how well explained was met with the same response from the tumblranon. Who continues to ignore the actual point and straw man what those people are saying. The way to 'talk about it in an engaging context' is to ignore tumblranon and just talk to the people who aren't raging retards. Just like when Vamp fags start running their mouths about Caine and not knowing how the rules work.
>>
>>54409173
What rank of Mind would be needed to cure a trans person?
>>
>>54415895
No. template stacking isn't possible in wod unless you are an archmaster but that's a waste of an imperial spell.
>>
>>54415831
Point to the demands.
>>
File: Maximum Over-Shitpost.webm (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Over-Shitpost.webm
2MB, 400x226px
>And tumblranon keeps going.
>>
>>54415895
The only stacking example is the one in Hill's draft, a Vampire Changeling. Other wise without the use of Archmastery to alter the template they don't stack.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2K8R3qXyDyodWhkbDNWSzdvRlU/view
>>
>>54415895
You can't stack Templates. Not without Archmastery.
>>
File: MAiq5zw.png (21KB, 494x210px) Image search: [Google]
MAiq5zw.png
21KB, 494x210px
>>54413682
>le ebin jews are too evil to be in Mage 20th because israel is le oppressor
>>
>>54415933
Forces 3
>>
>>54415944
>Hill's draft

So it's no longer canon. THANK GOD.
>>
>>54410063
>decent game with sensible rules.
You're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>54415897
It's funny how that is, isn't it?
>>
>>54415962
It likely wouldn't have been in the core book anyway, it was an idea he was toying around with, if it ever saw print i doubt it would be till changelings 2e 3rd or 4th supplement book which are just as likely to just never exist now that hill is gone. Its an interesting idea, but it does get very snowflake very fast.
>>
Daily reminder that at the end of the day your "vagina" is still just an open wound that you need to keep on scarring to prevent it from healing (see: dilation, but don't because it's NSFL as fuck)

That is all.
>>
>>54415957
Un-fucking-believable
>>
>>54415957
Literal antisemitism tying the activities of one group of jews to all jews. The left calls this 'inclusive'
>>
>>54415936
How would making a Mummy-Mage be considered a 'waste' of an Imperial Spell?
>>
>>54416023

Mage-Mage?
>>
>>54416054
That's just a Mage.

Being called to one of the Watchtowers is an Imperial Spell in itself, I believe.
>>
File: DoNotTransition.png (685KB, 1409x4383px) Image search: [Google]
DoNotTransition.png
685KB, 1409x4383px
>>54415990

This is what a trans person can expect after their genitals have been mutilated by the exploitative con artists barbarian posing as a surgeon.

A lifetime of dealing with that sort of thing to their wound. And yes, don't call it a vagina. It is a wound. A wound that takes deliberate and incredibly unethical surgical action to create and even have a chance to stay open, and one that must be continuously battled to keep from closing, because nature wants to heal it.

If you can't accept your birth genitals, at least keep the penis and just remove the testes, go eunuch/castrati, with a scar, not that.
>>
>>54416023
because you could make a better and wholly unique template. a space archmaster npc i made had a group of beings who had quantum based powers. never got to use them though.

>>54416069
watchtowers are hyper artifacts that move around the lustrum and no one's been able to replicate them.
>>
>>54416095

Erecting a Watchtower is given as an example of what a sufficiently powerful (and obsessive) Archmaster can accomplish.

Same with making another Celestial Ladder.
>>
>>54410564
Martin Ericsson: “Fallen Angels” was really a Vampire module for the Swedish RPG Kult. I ran it as a mash up of the original game’s gnostic terror and the personal horror of the World of Darkness. We were very serious teens filled with strange attraction and huge ideas, breaking taboos and scaring each other shitless. At that time my place was decorated with black plastic on the walls, Goetic seals and massive industrial hooks and chains, Hellraiser-style. The climax of the chronicle was played as a LARP [Live Action Role Play] I staged in an abandoned children’s mental hospital. I remember using the player’s darkest fears to drive them bonkers, locking the claustrophobic in a closet. A lot of screaming tears were spilled and furniture smashed. Almost burned the place down in the process. Discovered Sisters of Mercy and fell in love as well. It was pretty damn formative. And then there’s “The Last Seasons,” my unfinished Ars Magica/Mage chronicle that ended with me actually battling the Demiurge on the top of Monsegur fortress in the Languedoc. Acid and Magick was involved. -- byteclay.com
>>
Are the True Fae still playable Templates in Changeling 2e ?
>>
>>54411337
Oh, sorry, didn't realise all gay men were identical and you speak for the Borg Pride Collective now.
>>
>>54416115
No it was listed as something near impossible not impossible but just enough that it doesn't happen casually and it gets noticed by people. they are considered gnosis 10 talismans.

>>54416079
Some trans people just need HRT others still feel uncomfortable and need surgury. However, chances are that dude wasn't trans because more than a few people think they are trans only to realize after the surgery, it was other problems. this is why a lot of states require intensive psychiatric evaluation. If someone feels the need to transition I'm not one to judge but they should be a 100% sure and echo chambers like tumblr don't help.
>>
>>54416221
You really need to read the end section of Imperial Mysteries, anon.

It's a five dot Omen.
>>
>>54416239
>>
>>54416221
M8 even if they're 1000% sure they still shouldn't do it, they literally have to keep reopening the wound
>>
>>54411475
You spend a lot of time obsessing over this to have memorized every detail. Why the self loathing?
>>
>>54416198
Since they are written by Rose (GG with those TYoN npcs), and its a core book not end game book, I'm going to go with no, you won't get solid rules to play as True Fae in the 2e core.
>>
>>54411598
Oh no, a game company that was slightly more political than Trotsky in 1991 is being political in 2016, Beauragard ah do declare, etc. Pussy.
>>
>>54411602
More weeping about the big bad 3 inch sidebar?
>>
>>54416328
>>54416352

Its not just that they are being political, its that the writing they are being political with, is very poorly done. But feel free to keep ignoring that point tumblranon.
>>
>>54416328
It's shitty and unnecessary. unless you have an st whos a cunt you can make a gay character. being told about minorities is retarded.
>>
>>54416198
>>54416283
The current preview already has them as playable though. More or less. They're like meatier Changelings.
>>
>>54411667
All that age and wisdom and you still use "autism" to describe things you don't like? Fuck off and take your pills, "grandpa."
>>
>>54416377
The only people who have problem with the term 'autism' are grandpas, grandpa.
>>
>>54411816
> Stop them, Mom, they're discussing WW in the WW thread
>>
>>54416364
>Invisible minorities
Watch out that one's got a knife
>>
>>54411957
It doesn't make me uncomfortable in the slightest, and I'm never represented that way. There are gay people who don't want marriage equality, there are some who do. Homosexuality is not a monoculture - in your own way, you've fallen into the same mental trap as OPP, claiming to speak for all.
>>
>>54412112
So?
>>
>>54416455
Where did he speak for all gay people? His opening statement was about social progress in regards to gays, not his opinions, the rest he didn't project on to the rest of the 'community' (for lack of a better word) at all.
>>
>>54412183
Almost as if it were in contrast to the masculine God of the Lance....
>>
Notice how tumblranon, even though he's pretty much written a novella already, hasn't once used faggot.

To do so would surely cause an aneurysm
>>
>>54415556
So other than that, the Character sheet looked fine?
>>
>>54413583
Did it ever occur to you that you were the minority in this fandom? This overrepresentation suggests far more rainbow flag fliers pay actual money to the company, while you cis boys brag about piracy. Funny that. Reap the whirlwind, mouth breather.
>>
>>54416574
If this were true they could afford to pay their writers and the kickstarter for Dark Eras 2 would be doing better.
>>
>>54414820

THE WRAITH CURSE STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>54414214
>A writer complaining that the artist drew the wrong character is "irony" and somehow connected to White Spiderman
> even though Marvel killed Peter Parker and made the next Spidey blasian Hill is wrong because Communism is the same as antisemetic rumours about the Frankfurt School

Fuck me, seek professional help, child.
>>
>>54416494
I'm still deciding if tumblranon is just a very dedicated shitposter or genuinely retarded, or a mix of the two.
>>
>>54415360
Reddit isn't a country, you retard, we go where we please and own fealty to no-one.
>>
>>54416838

Shut up, degenerate SLIME
>>
>>54415426
So it WAS a single sidebar, and you ARE such a brittle, thin-skinned snowflake you're reduced to tears by a wittle box. Good to know.

Also worth pointing out there's been sidebars in old WW books since at least '94 telling delusional ppl they weren't welcome, and not one mentally ill person ever complained or bothered to take it seriously. How does it feel to be more triggered than the mentally ill?
>>
>>54416911
>Also worth pointing out there's been sidebars in old WW books since at least '94 telling delusional ppl they weren't welcome, and not one mentally ill person ever complained or bothered to take it seriously. How does it feel to be more triggered than the mentally ill?
That sounds great, screen shots or book+page?
>>
>>54415444
You aren't trans and you dwell in echo Chambers. How do you know it isn't working? How do you know it doesn't help?

You obviously don't understand "cultural Erasure". You certainly don't understand mental health.
>>
>>54415463
Per book?
>>
>>54415976
I suppose?
>>
>>54416911
>And the tumblrina is still going folks
>>
>>54415831
I'm waiting for you to point out where demands were being made. I see a lot of people expressing their opinions, and in fact supporting them, regarding the identity politic agenda of writers negatively affecting the quality of OPPs products, but I don't see "demands."

The people attacking those trying to express such views seem to be living in a world of buzzwords and mirages. Phantom demands, "inclusivity" that excludes or demonizes, the word "tolerance" written like an invective. Everything an attempt to villify the message bearer, while never addressing the message directly. In fact there hasn't been any counterpoint offered beyond such crudeness.

But now things have gotten ugly. So thanks. You've gone and made the board worse for LGBT members you fucking self righteous cunts.
>>
>>54415996
>>54416004
I posted it since I have it saved on my hard drive. I'm Jewish and I keep it around to show why I can't support their faux-inclusive bigotry.
>>
>>54416161
What a fucking piece of shit. Kult was such an edgelord game, and that post is pure edgelord and beyond, but locking a claustrophobic in a closet is just sadistic and cruel, it's not something to brag about.
>>
>>54416220
>implying

try harder
>>
>>54416488
Dyke has problems with Judeochristian God. News at eleven.
>>
>>54416455
That's good - I never presumed to speak for everyone, I'm just stating my observations, and speaking from my own standpoint. You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder, and I have no intention of poking at it, take care and have a good night.
>>
>>54416551
I like it, you've got solid touchstones, an interesting, fleshed out backstory, a good amount of plot hooks for the GM to poke at, and a lot for yourself to work with too. All in all it looks good.
>>
>>54417328
Okay good. I was worried I forgot something.
>>
>>54417429
Shit I did forget something....The Obsession.

Wait...>>54417328 how did you miss that?
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHA NO.gif (1021KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHA NO.gif
1021KB, 500x241px
>>54409267
>Chooses to take an Aspel accusation as praise.

Well, I found the newfag.
>>
>>54417754
I am not the best at character proofreading. My group tends to start lax and flesh out the mistakes and omissions as we go. It tends to work out to our benefit because it lets us get a feel for the characters "in the wild".
>>
>>54408747
There was a Trump diatribe? I mean, it's in Beast, so i'm not really surprised (they really cranked 11/10 for the Edge-o-meter)
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.