[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could be transported into any fictional, pre space age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Red_Keep.png (1MB, 920x778px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Keep.png
1MB, 920x778px
If you could be transported into any fictional, pre space age world and be given leadership over any political entity in that world which world and political entity would you pick?
>>
ASOIAF, Qarth, House of Undying.
>>
>>54413062
I'd just write one quickly.
>>
>>54413062
The Shire, whereupon I just bang shortstack Hobbit women and smoke pipeweed all day.
>>
File: Isola_di_Utopia_Moro.jpg (56KB, 372x524px) Image search: [Google]
Isola_di_Utopia_Moro.jpg
56KB, 372x524px
the island of Utopia, Thomas More.

A few minor things to change, but seeing as I'm placed in the position of leadership, I can do so and leave everything else to sort itself out.
>>
>>54413062
The Echoes of Empire series was reasonably good. Archetypical tropes, but with a brighter Asian/Mediterranean spin instead of magical Dark Age Europe.

Malazan has too high a chance of collateral damage or assassination.

Wheel of Time after the series ends might be good.
>>
>>54413090
Nah, i would take house lannister. Tywin was based af until he started fucking shit up. All he had to do was listen to his son instead of pissing him off and he would have literally been fine.
>>
File: President_Wilson_1919.jpg (8KB, 220x333px) Image search: [Google]
President_Wilson_1919.jpg
8KB, 220x333px
>>54413062
I would stay out of the Great War.
>>
File: 1493816401647.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1493816401647.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
Be a LOTR hobbit after the fall of sauron and the death of saruman.
>>
>>54418207
If your going ASIOF, why Lannister when you could be Hightower? Be the second wealthiest house, far away from any current war front and no plots to kill you. Plus have family connections all over the place, a giant ass tower that's basically impregnable and supposedly Lord Leyton has been learning necromancy while up there.
>>
File: FORTHEMASTER.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FORTHEMASTER.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>54418207
>All he had to do was listen to his son instead of pissing him off and he would have literally been fine.
Something he would have never done, they hated each other and would have killed the other at the first chance (oh wait one did!)
>>
>>54419440
He said fictional, anon.
Though I suppose a world in which Wilson wasn't an asshole would definitely be fictional.
>>
>>54419959
You realize Hightower will be ground zero when Euronuke goes off right?
>>
File: 1498798121920.jpg (74KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1498798121920.jpg
74KB, 800x792px
>>54420488
Henry Cabot Lodge PLEASE go to bed.
>>
>>54413062
Heaven, in the Bible. I would become God.
>>
>>54413062
I'd be Phoenix King of the Warhammer elves pre-War of the beard and try to end the conflict peacefully so the turbo-autist manlets don't destroy their own empire and my empire, allowing the rise of man and chaos that would eventually lead to the end of the world.
>>
Elder Scrolls. I'd be the Emperor circa Nerevarine times. Times would be great.
>>
>>54413062

The Valar. "Yo, maybe be nice to Faenor. He's a real diva when he's hungry (for Silmarils)." Problem solved.
>>
>>54413150
This guy knows what the fuck is up. Become the new young Big Took or whatever the fuck, learn why people look down their noses at that Baggins guy for ever wanting to leave.
>>
>>54413062
Corruption of champions
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.