[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Khorne cares not from where the blood flows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Khorne_by_alexboca.jpg (277KB, 1136x811px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_by_alexboca.jpg
277KB, 1136x811px
So lets say we have two Chaos Space Marines. One spends a thousand years destroying two SM chapters, personally slaying every single marine. The other spends a thousand years doing nothing but killing squigs.

CSM1: 2000 skulls
CSM2: 1,000,000,000 skulls.

Which one has more favour with Khorne?
>>
>>54411944
That's all well and good, but come on.

Do you REALLY think follower of Khorne would be intelligent enough to count to more than 10?
(Depending on how much fingers he got left, even less)
>>
>>54411944
>The other spends a thousand years doing nothing but killing squigs.
Were they particularly ornery squigs?
>>
>>54411944
The one that was consumed by hatred, gods dont care about material things but rather care about the intensity of your actions.
>>
>>54411944
For skulls, it's aggregate mass multiplied by the calories you personally spent collecting them. I don't know how much more mass a space marine skull has compared to a squig skull but let's say it's ten times more. By the numbers you gave, the comparison is 20000 squig skulls' worth of mass versus 1000000000 squig skulls' worth of mass. In order for CMS1 to receive more favor, it must require 50000 times more calories' worth of physical effort to kill a space marine than it does to kill a squig.
>>
>>54411944
what if you had one of those water fountains. Kill about a 800 rabbits worth of blood into it and turn the machine on. The blood will flow then all the time. If you want to reach deamonhood i guess you could buy about 20 of the the largest fountains and do the same trick but keep it running for a year. Why has no Chaos learned this?
>>
>>54412608
Is there a chaos god of pedants?
>>
>>54412608
>Why has no Chaos learned this?
Because it's free power and would destroy the setting.
>>
>>54411944
Define favor. Certainly the former is more blessed and embodies Khorn better, but both are equal in his eyes when it comes to who lives and who dies.
>>
>>54412608
>the blood will flow then all the time
Blood clots when exposed to air, dude.
>>
>>54419764
Explain Khaine's bloody hand then. The running blood flowing through it never clots.
>>
>>54411944
I don't know how it is now but the way Khorne used to be was that he wanted blood only if it came from honorable battle, IE he didn't give a shit and even disapproved of (sometimes) killing innocents or noncombatants. Khorne's a war god before a blood god, and if blood's not being spilled on a fair field of battle between warriors then it's nothing he enjoys.
>>
>>54419793
Eldar witchcraft.

Though I suppose if a CSM was ever able to capture one live they could pull the blood fountain with it's arm. With how much they get their heads kicked in that would be easy.
>>
File: Khorne (Slaves of Chaos).png (434KB, 991x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne (Slaves of Chaos).png
434KB, 991x1340px
>>54419821
>I don't know how it is now but the way Khorne used to be was that he wanted blood only if it came from honorable battle,

Eat a dick, liar.
>>
File: Khorne (2nd ED).png (469KB, 474x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne (2nd ED).png
469KB, 474x1416px
>>54419837
>>
If Khorne only cares about blood and skulls, why does he tend to throw a huge fit whenever he loses? Shouldn't the spilt blood be enough?
>>
>>54419764
Just chuck some blood thinners in there
>>
>>54421046
Because defeat means you are weak and the weak have no place with Khorne.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.