[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you label a person who is like a village still steals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1498843907263.jpg (62KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498843907263.jpg
62KB, 500x667px
How do you label a person who is like a village still steals from banks steals power enhancing artifacts breaks multiple laws to make themselves more powerful and sometimes fights heroes but will go out of his way to save civilians from Bloodthirsty villains and natural Disasters? Someone like Cat woman
>>
>>54411138

Anti-hero.

I think, you aren't really clear in what you are describing.
>>
>>54411138
Is this an alignment question? Catwoman is pretty textbook chaotic neutral.
>>
>>54411138

Are you pregnant? Because you've missed several periods.

Okay, commas, but still. That post is borderline unreadable.
>>
>>54411138
if this is an alignment question then Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral.

Cat Women is an example of Chaotic Neutral
>>
>>54411138
I agree
>>
>>54411138
>who is like a village

What ?
>>
>>54411299
Depending on the depiction, she does veer between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral.
>>
>>54411599
Villian?
>>
>>54411648
I prefer the idea of a mobile village that roams the countryside, stealing whatever it can take to make itself better able to protect and care for the innocents sheltered within.
>>
>>54411740
>Mortal Engines
>>
>>54411138
Kingpin.
>>
>>54411138

where do you have someone kiss you if you have no feeling on your face or head because you are skeletal from the neck up?
>>
>>54411138
CE with standards, possibly even CN
>>
File: metroplex_t.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
metroplex_t.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>54411138
Metroplex turns into a city. That's kind of like a village.
>>
Lawful Evil, Ozymandias/ Bat man's Bane (not the film version) Dr.Doom
>>
>>54411138
Lawful Illiterate
>>
Your description is more along the lines of Captain Cold.
>>
>>54411138
Richard, probably
>>
>>54411626
real life people tend to do that too, so that's not really a problem tho
>>
>>54411138
1)
Who do they steal from?
2)
Which laws do they break?
3)
What happens to the heroes they fight? What were the heroes doing?

>Steals from evil corporations, steals artifacts because she knows she can use them properly, only disables heroes or tries to convince them to leave
Chaotic good.

>Steals from whatever, wants artifacts to make herself stronger, jumps the gun to fight off heroes or even seriously hurts them
Chaotic evil.
>but she saves civilians
Doesn't matter. The core of her being is evil, but she has a weak spot for saving the weak. Probably to make herself feel like a hero. Most evil people don't want to feel evil.
And if she truly cared she wouldn't be hurting real heroes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.