[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Fediration: aftermath edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 18

File: for mother.jpg (395KB, 1029x1466px) Image search: [Google]
for mother.jpg
395KB, 1029x1466px
>the heroes rukkar and carter defeated the corrupted hive and brought home a prize....what could it be?

welcome to the galactic fediration
>>
>Carter's ship arrives,with the Botfly inside.

I am back everyone.Now,where is Goldstein?
>>
>>54410163
Who is Goldstein?
>>
>>54410087
It is an egg, and i will raise it as a child of my own
>>
>>54410682
A friend I used to know.He was back home when I was in the War,and we worked together on research,before I distanced myself and stayed at my house.

Last I heard,he was working on something involving cryo tech and time travel.

Now,he is here.
>>
>>54410757
Ah well it worked then
>>
>>54410087
Carter Rukkar what have you two been up to?
>>
>>54410806
Oh you know, burning planets,getting eggs that i'm gonna raise,summoning space whales
>>
>>54410828
Eggs from where and how did you learn to summon the the Tankhali
>>
>>54410854
Morkaii but the egg is the child of Betus, who left the baby
I plan on raising her
>>
>>54410854
We tried saving Betus,found an egg.
It was awesome.

How is the Dominion,Markon?I hope it is fairing well.
>>
>>54411094
Hm yes fairly well things have been much quieter on the border since we freed Kalsakar and resetablished the republic and its star systems
>>
Well i am needed elsewhere, If any of you direly need me i shall be fighting War
>>
>>54411169
Kalsaker?Is that a rim world sector?Or a part of the Dominion?
>>54411182
Understood,Rukaar.
>>
>>54411192
One of the Border Region nations I told you about.
>>
>>54411207
I see.It is good you restored it,then.So,any news?Last I heard,the Expedition encountered many things,but I wonder if it is fine.
>>
>>54411258
Im afraid the expedition hasnt happened yet. Merely some probings from stealth ships and skilled operators.
>>
>>54410903
Great the shark man has a little egg and he is gonna raise it
nothing could go wrong

how have the rest of you fared in the late
Oh and carter i have a question you may be able to answer
>>
>>54411329
Yes?What is your question?
>>54411286
Hmm.Do you require help?I could go along on the Expedition if needed.
>>
>>54411424
Do you remember what you called my people,the people of Ferro?
Psionics? if i recall correctly, what does that mean
>>
>>54411424
If you have any "Low profile" forms it would be appreciated. I'm also looking for people from other federal states to join in thought it would be a good joint exercise.
>>
>>54411458
Psions are those that utilize psionic powers through their minds.Like telepathy,or levitation.

There are nulls to psionics,though,and nkt everyone can do it.

There are also other forms of utilizing mental powers.
>>54411495
Low profile?What do you mean?I am not that tall.
>>
>>54411511
I meant something that wont make people think your from the wastes right off the bat.
>>
>>54411511
And you said my people are Psions? though that does explain the Houses and how they can seemingly read ones mind and power our ships through the void

Are,Are there more psions around? perhaps i could speak with them?
>>
File: IMG_0560.png (101KB, 241x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.png
101KB, 241x352px
>the jenorians guards prostrate themselves as a servant ruses to pull aside the front curtains of the palanquin, inside sits a young and small Jenorian, wearing the traditional attire of the Emperor
>>
>>54411791
>he extends his brass hand,the cogs and pressure valves moving,hoping for a handshake

I am Dell Vapor,Leader Of The Peoples of Ferro
>>
>>54411539
Ooh.So,maybe a sealed suit?Are they afraid of the Wastes?
>>54411566
Yes.There are many species of Psions.Like the So'Vih,for instance.
>>54411791
Hello.I am Carter.Who are you?
>>
>>54411919
This gesture is unknown to me, so I will not take to it.

>>54411981
I am the Son of Heaven Temujin, Emperor of the Heavenly Empire of Jenoria, and. ow a allied state of the Dukedom.
>>
>>54412123
Fine then
>>
>>54412158
>The Emperor waves to a guard
Use your gesture on him if you wish.
>>
>>54411981
Not afraid but them seeing a Waste resident walking about could tip them off to our intentions.
>>
>>54412123
Temujin.Your name is familiar.

Anyways,if we are using titles,
I am Carter,the Biomechanical,Ambassador of the Carnem Wastes,Delver into Unknown Horrors, Tamer of the Regent,Chosen of Her Wisdom,and the Gentleman Scientist,to name a few.

Also,I am good friends with Taxla,I believe.So,why have you come here,good sir?

I get that name reference you clever bastard.That is genius.
>>
>>54412446
Intentions?To explore the Terminus Vaie??I had thiught this was publicized.
>>
>With the cloying smell of blood, oil, and noxious smog, a nightmarish mass of screaming gears and cogs manifests within the area, reality fraying in it's presence

//THIS ONE IS HERE//
##▪What Would Be The Situation▪##
{FEDERATION}
????
>>
>>54412528
The expedition is actually going to be more secretive but the Higher ups in the federation will be aware of it. ill expain more later.
>>
>>54412509
I have come to discuss a issue currently effecting the galaxy, these so called "Awakened", and why dealing with them is of great importance to my people.
>>
>>54412631
Hello,DANTALION.Any updates on the Court?We are discussing the Awakened.
>>54412687
Okay then.Meet at the same bar,or are you simpy going to tell me at the Assembly here later?They moved the bar down.I believe.
>>54412730
Yes.They seem dangerous,but we can handle them.Why is it important to your people?
>>
>>54404747
>>54406220
>>54405196

fi̵rs͜t̵ of a̡l͠l if ̡y͠où e̡v͜e̶r di̧sc̷u̵s͜s̷ this͠ ́s͜or͡ţ ̀o͟f ̶thing ̷ne̸ar ͡un͟it ͜o̡ne ͜I w̵ill ̡kill̨ yoų
͢se͡c͘o̵n͞d ̛o̷f ͞al̛l̛ ̀w̷e ͞do͢n'̧t reállý ̴th͝ink̀ ab͜o͜u̷t͠ ̀gen͠d͟ęr̡ but we ̵supp͝osȩ we wo͢uld͢ ̛co̴n̨si̧d̵e̛r̶ o̢u̶r͝selfs male
͟t͝he͘ ͞u͡nit͠s jưst ço̕me ̵i͜nto ̧be̸i̧nģ ͜wh̢e̕n̸ ͡th̴e͘ ͡ov̨erḿin͢d ̀de͡cides͘ w͘e̕ a͝re̵ ͠ne͡éded̢ ͠spe͟ci̢al̕ize̵d͝ ̶f̀or th̛e̴ ̛róĺe͢ ̛w͞e ͜ar̵e̴ n̴e̢e͟de̷d ̸fo̢r͝
͢the v̸ario̸us͡ ̛dŗo͡ne͜ ̨c̀a̡stes̸ ̀re͟p̧r͢o̸d͞uc̷e͝ via ͢t̀he ̡di͘vis͝i͞on cas̢t͜e ͝w͢hi̶c̨h̀ c̡ons͠t̕a̢n̸tly͝ ͜d̶i͝vi̷d͞ìn͘g̵ ̴an̢d ov̕er o͜f t̵ḩe ͝t́wo nȩw͝ ́o̢n̕eş d͢i̡vides again ̛a̴nd ͘the ̷ot̨her͝ s̢p͠ęc̛iali̢z̶èd int͡o͟ ̛a̢ ͢dr̶òn̸e ͡c̨as̢tę ͡t͜h͠at͡ ̢i͟s̵ ǹee̴de͡d
>>
>>54412771
The reason they exist is in part our fault, and why they have awoken again is again in result to our current resurgence to galactic affairs.
>>
>>54412771
Carter the first has been bound to me
>>
>>54412822
I do not know.You have to ask Inkito.
How are you Prethoryn?
>>54412834
Hmm?It is?Okay,explain then,please.
>>54412863
Understood Rukaar.With this and my new developments,we will be able to win.
>>
>>54412771
[THE COURT STILL MOSTLY SLUMBERS]
##Ambassador## //We Act As It's Voice//
++UNTIL++ %%It Awakens Once More%%
>The horrific mass of clockwork and metal pulses, despairing faces etching out across its frame.
>>
>>54412910

f̕in͡e
las̸t time ̨w̴e̵ go̢t͡ t͜o͠ ̧d̀o͝ o͘ur̢ ̨job̵ ̡a̸nd ̶that ̷waś níce
>>
>>54412910
I now work onto The Hunt,soon we may be able to handle them
>>
>>54412771
After the Cabal shot up the place I guess they would need to relocate however the owner is a good friend of mine so I arranged for the bar to be relocated to the upper levels. The place spaces for us to have conversations in without needing to worry about some spies or assasins causing a mess.

If anyone else is intersted in the expedition outside Federal space theyre welcome to join us at the The Pillars of Heavens bar near the Embasy district.
>>
>>54413030
Fuck it,i just ate a god,I could use a drink
>>
>>54412930
I heard from ASMODEUS that you guys were arguing or something.How did that turn out?
>>54413030
Sure,I'll go.Just gotta talk to Temujin first.
>>54412941
Do your job?And have you arrived on Jhool Prime yet?
>>
>>54412910
When we retreated after the War for Heaven, we left behind ruins on many worlds across the length and breath of the galaxy. Some of these ruins contained some of our technology. One such world was the origin planet of the pre-mechanical Awakened. Using these forgotten techs they advanced considerably and transformed the fragility of their bio-forms and rose to dominance in our absence. Once they encroached on our borders we used the "Engine of Tung-ak" to end their dominance. Our reintroduction to galactic affairs caused the machine to malfunction somewhat due to a lapse in maintenance, allowing for them to re-awaken.
>>
>>54413030
As long as it can help me talk with these people,and if you have drinks please serve some hard liqour
>>
>>54413131
>>54413158
Alright id like to hear more about your recent adventures once were done with the offical business.
>>54413290
I dont believe weve been aquianted.
>>
>>54413715
Well, i'm Dell Vapor, president of the Free Peoples of Ferro. i came to speak with carter about psionics and the fact that my people are psions according to Carter

You are?
>>
>>54413207
I see.And do you require help in fixing this machine?
And by War for Heaven,I assume you mean the fights you had amongst yourselves after the Divines were killed,yes?
>>54413715
He is Dell Vapor,an ambassador of the Ferro.

And yes,we have much to tell.
>>
>>54413747
Oh yes,we must discuss that.With you as well,Markon.
I believe you both will be very interested in what psions actually are.
>>
>>54413715
You want me to tell ya or carter to?
>>
>>54413756
Well the machine requires time is all, we shall fix it soon. You need only hold them off for some time.

As for the War for Heaven, well once the Divines vanished, we were the strongest remaining races, who withered away. We eventually rose to dominate the galaxy, as we were uncontested in rule and might. But we grew complacent, stagnant and corrupt in our powers. Eventually pretenders attempted to take the Mandate of Heaven from my family, and the War for Heaven began. To put it into context of today, the galaxy is in its current form as a result of the great conflict, in which the Yuan faction, my family's supporters won. The shame at what we had done caused our retreat from galactic affairs, allowing for others races to flourish.
>>
>>54413864
We can likely hold them off.As long as you build that machine,we will be fine.

Well,of course no other strong races remained.The So'Vih were locked up,and the humans were simpy reverted.

But it is certainly bad that you did such things.And what is your Mandate of Heaven?
>>
>>54413913
The machine can be repaired, no need to worry, just destroying the awakened this time will be good.

The Mandate of Heaven is the right to rule, a divine right given to my family by the Phoenix. It's our right to control all of Jenoria and its people. The first Jenorian in existence and the first emperor was also Temujin, whose successor Ogedai conquered and his descendants after him.
>>
>>54413158
>The clicking gears hiss and grind, black ooze dripping from them.
●DISCUSSIONS●
$$Have Stilled $$ ^^For Now^^
÷THE COURT÷ ==Rests==
>>
>>54413985
I don't know,if you are seen as unfit I see no issue with disposing of your family.Not like murdering them,just not letting them rule.

I mean,the Dukedom chooses its Dukes through royalty,yes,but also screens them.They all must be approved by the other sub rulers,and seen as fit to rule.It is what prevents a bad ruler.

If your family had a bad ruler,why should they be rulers?Simply wondering of course.

As for the weapon,how does it function? Does it shut them down?
>>54414027
I see.So,why have you come here my friend?
>>
>>54414027
Aye, dantalion i get a wee question for ye.
Does ye want to come with carter and I to markon's bar
Carter said this would be a good idea
>>
File: Space bar.jpg (129KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Space bar.jpg
129KB, 1191x670px
>>54413747
>>54413756
>>54413770
>[Location Pillars of Heavan Bar, Upper Levels, Serenity Station]
>[Time 18:42 EST]
>[The group arrives at the bar. A private area in the top parts of the establishment having been reserved under the name Hal Corazo for the memebers of this venture.]

Welcome everyone glad you accepted my invitation. I've already explained the general idea of what im hoping to do with carter but i'll give a brief explanation for everyone else.

The Dominion is trying to get a better feel for the Border Regions and Terminus Vaie and extend our infleunce out there but doing so is a massive undertaking that requires considerable time effort resources manpower and funding. The Dominion has all of that but what we lack is information. These places are at best hazy when it comes to info and thats where you all will come in.

The Dominion wants to launch expeditions to first get a better insight into these people but going out there with my nations tech and starships outside of guarding trade ships is very difficult. So I plan on orginizaing numerous expedition with gear and supplies bought of the markets and slowly go around learn the way of the worlds out there and use it to help plan further expansion. But to do that I need tough people who are good at thinking on their feet and arent from the Dominion of Mankind, which is where you come in.
>>
>>54413158
wher̴e̴?͘
w̢e a͞re ̡tw͟e͡l͟v͟e n͠ot on̛e
and̢ ̛we̴ a͞r͞e̛ ̢t̀he sp̶y͘m͢a̶s̷ţer͠
̷
>>
>>54414098
Well i get da tough part
>>
>>54414068
If a ruler proves ineffective, he is given the traditional execution ceremony. Our rule was threatened because we had made little progress on restoring the Phoenix.

As for the weapon, it's merely a machine that is connected within the core of them, as they are in the deepest origin Jenorians machines.
>>
>>54414071
I never said it would be a good idea.If we do that the universe may die.Again.

Though admittedly I must speak with the Centre,have not got around to that.
>>54414098
>Carter orders a Southside.

So,you need us to come with?I'm down with it.So,where exactly are we going?Is this a simple exploration mission,or are we looking for more?I know it is the Terminus,but there may be untold treasures.
And are you coming as well Director?I plan on going.

It appears this will be more than a simple outing,I'll tell you that.
And how does Ezekial feel about this?
>>54414107
Excuse me,then.I apologize,I was recently in a scuffle of sorts and was unable to recognize you as well.

So,have you done anything lately?Did you look into the hobbies I recommended?
>>54414151
Then why was your family not executed for not putting the Phoenix together?Or did they misunderstand what you were doing and attacked in foolishness?

And if it is connected to them all,I can help if needed.Why is it taking so long if it is a simple machine?Is a vital component missing?
>>
>>54414202
The aggressors wanted to take the Mandate as to abuse the galaxy. You see blaming the lack of recreation of the Phoenix was a pretext for their greed, as to gain support from other factions. They wanted to abuse the control we had.

As for the machine it needs a certain item that we haven't produced in sometime. We have a Magnus working on it, so fret not.
>>
>>54414202
>Rukaar approaches the the bar,using two chairs to support his massive weight.
>a rough looking man leans over to Rukaar
"hey buddy you want to buy some deathsticks"
No i don't want to buy any deathsticks
"bu-
>Rukaar punches the man in the face,sending him across the room
>mumbles as he crawls away
"im gonna go home and rethink my life"
>>
>>54414202
>Markon pours some whisky for himself.
My father said this was President Washington's personal recipe.
>Downs a shot.
Ahh this a good drink right here. To start Ezekiel is the one who thought we should begin clearing the fog from the maps. He came to me with the idea after we freed Kalsakar from the Irsalo who had brought the systems in the area low when they toppled the Republic there. And as for destination well lets say half the fun is finding a destination in this place.
>>
>>54414613
>he downs a shot of whiskey
so markon, can you tell me anything about your people are they psions too?
>>
>>54414202

wel͝l͡ ͜we g͝a̕ve ̷ińfo͠r̴mat̷i̸on to ͘t̶he a̷dm͘i̕r̕al
̴w̛e mig͜ht ̵hav̀e̕ ͠t͞ak̴en ͡o̡ut̡ a warl͜ord ǫn b̕eha̷lf of ͠that f̡ell̀o͠w
͡an͝d ͘w̵e lèarn͟èd ͝to͝ pl̵a̵y ͜a ̸chi͞ldre̵n̛ c̨a̴r̀d ̧ga͠me̷ ̀as t̨h̛a̡t ap͘p͟ar͞en̢tl̨y w͟as̀ ͡a̷ ţhin̕g we͜ ̀do̧ he͢r̵e
>>
>>54414613
Who is washington?
>he starts to down several shots
Keep 'em coming
>>
>>54414362
I see.Well,good that they are gone,then.So,if you need any help,I can provide.

How are your people?
>>54414613
Half the fun is of course finding the destination.

>Carter sips from his drink.He seems to actually relax somewhat,for once,though if one looks closely you can see he is still tense and has his magnum at the ready.

Let me tell you,this bar is good.And it is a shock you have such a fine drink here.
So,any details you want us to know?Rules,specifications,details,any potential things we may encounter?I woukd say bunking a shark man is rather hard,but simply accomodating for my cog enabled friend here may be an issue.Plus,some people are averse to seeing walking 7 foot mostrosities.

And why is this so lock and key?Anything,under the radar,as they say?
>>54414678
>>54414410
Perhaps you should order a drink other than Metal Ploraxian Feathers,Rukaar.It will help settle your nerves a bit.
I would recommend a Blood in the Water.
>>54414649
A children's card game?What game was this?

Care for a drink 12?
>>
>>54414698
My people are curious to see how the galaxy has performed after so long. Only one among us has been alive since the very beginning, but he rarely speaks of those times.
>>
>>54414698
Fuck that i'll have five of 'em
>>
>>54414736
The very beginning of the Phoenix.

Times were different before you guys were given sentience and learned such greatness.I barely know myself,but I got a peak.

So,how about you tell us some stories,while we tell our own,and you join us for a drink?
>>54414746
Good choice.

>A waiter comes by,with five.The waiter drops them off and briskly runs away.

>The entire bar is like a mis mash of locals.In the corner,a Birrin sells intoxicants,while a Ploraxian vet asks for free drinks.
>>
>>54414808
Some tea would be fine, thank you.
>The Emperor cautiously steps down from his palanquin, assisted by his guards. It's clear how young the emperor is by his much leaner figure and shorter stature.
I could perhaps tell a tale of the Four Heavens.
>>
>>54414678
A leader of an Old Earth nation.
>>54414698
Its being kept hush hush due to the fact Im not all that aware of whos really our friends and enemies. Some of these states ally with us for simple pragmatism such as food supplies munitions and trade while the rest of their nations arent too trusting of us in the Dominion.
Rukkar should be able to fit in just fine out there so long as he doesnt broadcast his name all over the place. These people are more familiar with The Wastes which is why i suggested you get a disguise. The others im sure we can make accomidations for. As for who will acounter and how we go about things....best way to put it, we need to keep a low profile as im not sure what we'll really encounter out there.
>>
>>54414808
Ooc
I meant peek.Sorry.
>>
>>54414865
Sure,I would be happy to hear it.

Tea is handed to him.
>>54414879
I'll get a disguise.And are there still bad sentiments after the Cabal?
>>
>>54414630
I will tell of them soon enough my friend.
>>
>>54415014
>A guard takes a sip to see if the drink is poisonous, before placing it before the Emperor

The Four Heavens is another name for the war, and the one our Arch-Magnus Bogodai uses to describe the war. The "Four Heavens" refers to the four factions vying for the Mandate. These were the Yuan, led by my family, the Kipchak led by the Amergon Dynasty, the Chagatai led by the Genghisids and finally the Ilkhan, led by the Tunak.
>>
>>54415147
Care to tell the details?This sounds interesting.

How did your family win,for instance?
>>
>>54415217
Certain factors played to our hand. We not only retained control of the core worlds, but also held sway over much of the elite military forces. The Kipchak were the only ones who could truly match our military strength as they had many talented commanders. However one of the most important aspect to our victory was Bogodai aligning with the Yuan.
>>
>>54415346
Bogodai?A faction,or entity?
>>
>>54415420
He is Arch-Magnus, and is possibly the most ancient living being in existence that is not mechanical. He was the very first Jenorian brought to sentience, while my family was the first group raised.
>>
>>54415462
Well,there are likely more ancient beings.I know a few.However,he met the Phoenix,did he not?How has he stayed alive?

And why is he not ruler if he is the oldest?Is he incompetent?
>>
>>54414698

t̵he o͡ńe with ͡colors͝
s̨ur̵e
w͟e ͢sh̨al̷l
im͠bi̸b̨e̢
>>
>>54415500
He did not desire it. He is intelligent beyond all measure. Despite his life spanning almost beyond million, he remains young and invigorated because of his mastery over time. He was once a shaman of the pre-phoenix days, he legend says could control time to a degree. The phoenix took a shining to him, and took him on as a student. He has unlocked eternal life, and is more interested with his sciences than politics.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>A burning starship comes out of warp heading full speed for the station
They're...Please Help!!! God someone help us we.. Urgent news for the Federation..Vox link. Open now...last longer.

Ooc rolling for how bad things really are.
>>
>>54415522
Oh,I know what that one is.I believe Rukaar places it.

So,what shall you order?
>>54415535
Eternal life is rather easy in certain sciences.Controlling time is cool though.

So,what does he study?And is he helping repair the machine?
>>
>>54415569
Hello?Can you hear us?

Ooc
This is the ringworld,not a station.Just reminding.I believe it is called the Beacon of Liberty.
>>
>>54415576
He devotes his energy to perfection of time based technology, but he has mastered many other forms of science, some of his powers alsmot seem like magic, if you can imagine it. He grows sad when the phoenix is mentioned, as he held a very close bond with him.
>>
>>54415592
>A massive fleet of warships appear from behind it. The fleet composed of Sovietskii class cruisers and Kurov heavy dreadnaughts every last one of them covered in a hated insignia.
>A giant hammer and sickle
>Armed with the latest weaponry provided by their Awakened masters they take aim at the ringworld.
>A very familiar voice heard over the Vox
Oh hello there Carter. I believe they were talking about me and my friends.
ooc guess who.
>>
>>54415622
Mastered other forms of science,you say?

And of course I can imagnie it.I am a scientist myself.

However,if they were close,did he try helping the Phoenix?
>>
>>54415660
Yes, it was almost a father son bond. Although he refuses to acknowledge the instructions the phoenix left behind. He claims there is something more that the Magnus order just aren't seeing as they didn't know him.
>>
>>54415648
>Carter's drink breaks in his hand.

Listen here you little shit.I am currently enjoying a drink.

I can speak,but if you try anything I will board that ship and rip you a new hole bigger than the void in space that remains of your pitiful empire.

You remain diplomatic,and I will as well.

Now,what do you want?
>>
>>54415700
Then can I meet him?Scientist to scientist.

Perhaps he may want to meet someone who actually understands his work.Apparently,some people call it magic from what you are saying.
>>
>>54415729
Well being able to revert somebody's age to their youth, as well as turing someone to dust can be easily mistake for magic as you can imagine. And yes you can meet him, as oddly enough he's ben talking about you for the last 70 years.
>>
>>54415648
>>54415705
Seems we have some unwlecomed guests Carter. I'll call in the Dominion armadas nearby.
>>
>>54415760
Turning something to dust can be done to time based individuals.I can see why others would assume,but magic is not something taken lightly.

He knows of me?Nothing can go into the Wastes,nor peer into it.Did he know me on Earth?
>>
>>54415834
Yes,but keep them on standby.This is a diplomatic meeting after all.Opening fire would be rude.
>>
>>54415705
>>54415729
>The Eortan laughs
I have come for nothing more than watching you burn Carter of the Faggot Wastes. And to as you humans say "watch you eat the biggest shit in the universe".
>He cackles with madness
Burn!!
>Even with the heavy shields and defenses of the ring world they are no match for the weapons of the Horde and their Awakened Masters. And sections of the ring are blown apart by the thousands of vessels firing as one
>>
>>54415835
Well we Jenorians have toiled with exploring other dimensions and realities, to search for another phoenix. He knows the waste from observation, we all do. He can, even though he never claims to, glimpse far beyond of himself and can see events yet to happen, so perhaps he knows of you that way. You may have to ask him.
>>
>>54415871
The Wastes cannot be observed from inside.It can be seen as it's rift,but but peering inside is beyond you,and I would know of probes.

Still,that is a suprise.I will have to meet him soon.

>>54415856
>Suddenly,the ring stops taking damage,as its shields activate.

Ha.You think we haven't made upgrades,ya little shit!

Let's go bitch I ain't afraid of you.Fight me like a man faggot.
>>
>>54415855
Of course.
>>
>>54415917
Yes he is quite interesting to speak with, when he deems it fit to do so. He also ferocious in battle.
>>
>>54415930
Nope,open fire!Kill that shit!
>>54415941
But his Rift observation is interesting.I would have liked to hope I kept it's location locked down.

I gotta imcrease security.When can I meet this fellow?
>>
>>54415958
Tomorrow, he will find some odd way to get here I imagine. Never one for a practical and dull entrance.
>>
>>54415958
Admirals Birch, Zei Long, Ropash begin the attack jump in at these cordinates.

>The Dominion 4th, 7th, and 10th fleets jump into the system and begin hitting the enemy forces from all sides.
>>
>>54415917
Then you shall die trapped im your shields and ground under the tracks of our tanks.
>A mass of heavy assault ships and shuttles move to a section of the shield. The Titan class warships of the Awakened activating their doomsday weapons and tearing through the shields for the invasion force to breach.
And please don't try with any more plagues you foolish piece of shit.
>He still struggles with human insults
You shall find our warriors much improved and ready to flay you all alive.
>>
>>54416030
I made that plague in five seconds,moron.I can wipe out your pitiful excuse of a species better than Echo did.

But hey,at least the metaphorical rape your soldiers will now meet will be better than the literal rape your people are getting in Hell.

>Carter takes out vials and begins to mix.

Now I just need a sample of you shits!
>>54415997
Good.I would like to meet him.Perhaos we can teach each other useful information.
>>54416011
Tell them to get me a body as they invade!
>>
>>54416011
>The Horde fleet surrounds the Titans keeping the breach open. Even as many ships burn from the surprising entry of the human fleet billions of troops flood the surface.
Ohh please I commend your bravery in attacking my fleet but you shall not be in time to save your friends. All weapons target the interlopers and leave them drifting in the void
>With a chorus of Da's from the Horde captains the first true battle of the 2nd Galactic War begins
>>
>>54416100
Faggot!

>In the chaos,a Peobe flies through,plucking an Eortan soldeier and delivering him

I will exterminate your sorry ass!
>>
>>54416092
Haha thinking I'd only bring biologicals to the fray I think you'll find the WarriorForms of the Awakened immune to your plagues.
>He smiles
And even now you hide in your laboratory building viruses instead of facing me like a man. They tell me you were a warrior Carter but truely you are nothing more than a coward unfit for life.
>His flagship opens fire spearing a Dominion cruiser in his way as he heads towards the surface of the ring world
Ooc where is Carter currently?
>>
>>54416092
Yes well I must retire for now, I shall send for him, although I'm sure he's probably on his way as we speak. Thank you for the tea.
>>
>>54416174
Good bye Temujin.I will see you tomorrow.
>>54416166
>Carter suddenly seems calm.

Meet me at the memorial.

>He downs a shot,before leaving the bar,gripping a pistol of Ploraxian make.
>>
>>54416100
>As word reachs of Horde incursion into the Federal capital Region a Call to arms is sent out through the Psionc Light to the Dominion and messages over the Federal comms system to the memeber states. Reinforcements are being mobilized as the fighting goes on.

>>54416166
>Dominion ships and their allies continue to chip away at the horde fleets target smaller escot ships around the Horde commander vessels.
>>
File: 2d2c7f47bf8f6416f6570e1b891ec442.jpg (311KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2d2c7f47bf8f6416f6570e1b891ec442.jpg
311KB, 1600x1200px
>>54416258
>The surface of the ring is Hell
>Everything burns and the Horde soldiers scream their vile battlecries into the air of the world as they tear apart the defenders. Their brutality amplified by the sciences of the Awakened.
>The WarriorForms and DeathNodes disintegrating a path through the Ploraxian soldiers as the Warlord touches down.
I warn you Carter I am not what I am before and I don't believe you have anything to stop it.
>He smiles as he slays a man with the back stroke of his WarSabre an evil light shining through his skin
>>
>>54416438
No matter.

Your Horde ends here.

>Carter inserts a vial into a sensor,before stepping out.

Fight me now,Ty'solan.Meet your rotting mother.
>>
>>54416438
>While federal fleet reinforcements are minimal land forces have been deployed en mass and deployed to the surface by the millions as several billion ground forces flow into the system. In space the Federal fleets while having not been reforced are tearing into the Horde naval elements. The Titans are now being exposed to enemy fire.
>>
>>54416438
>>54416512
>>54416513
>Millions of the Horde soldiers fall to the ground but the Awakened war machines stand their ground obliterating the Ploraxian soldiers from time and space in flashes of light
It seems I have struck a nerve Carter good get angry kill my expendable warriors hell kill as many as you like but even you with your limited intelligence must know all viruses take time to grow and I will use that time to kill everything on this world and burn the fleet above it.
You are so pathetic it hurts me to think about it.
>The Horde warriors plant antimatter charges all over the surface of the ringworld as the warships in orbit cleanse the cities and tear apart the incoming ground troops
>>
>>54416663
I amnot angry.and the Wastes does not have to follow your primitive restrictions.Assuming this is a regular disease of your reality's failures will be the death of you.

Your men will die,and so will the Awakened.And I will use Echo with me.
>>
Rolled 9 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>54416813
>>54416663
>The first wave of Horde and Awakened warriors launch their assault on one of the ring world's massive shield generators. Two full army groups of Horde warriors numbering in the millions moves forwards supported by the clanking heavy vehicles and tanks they're known for
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>54417030
>The first wave is easily beaten back but the Horde army begins a massive bombarment of the structure to break the brave Federation defenders
>>
>>54417077
>Reinforced by Dominion Assault Legions the FRDF manages to withstand the Horde offensive with the structure still standing but having take minor damage.
>>
>>54417427
>Ty'Salon leads his troops with the fury of a god of war
>The Iron Bears charging straight into the fire of the defenders throwing everything into the fight and even as they die some break through ripping apart the defenders with their power armored strength
We are the army of ruin human!! And we fight for all we have lost!!
>The Horde soldiers rally to their warlord a lone pitifully small warrior carrying the banner of the Horde and rushing into the teeth of the enemy as they break through
>>
Rolled 12, 95, 20, 98, 30 = 255 (5d200)

>>54417610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
>The Dominion armies stare into the abyss that stares back at them....they do not fear, they do not falter, they will not break. Will nerves of steel and armed with their mighty armaments they hold the line as the Horde army marches towards them. The High General stands out among his troops as a giant at 7'1/2'' ft tall and utters the words that make his men truly unbreakable
"DOMINATUS SHALL WATCH OVER US! DO NOT FALTER!"
>The armies clash at the foot of the mountain.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>54414068
>The churning mass of DANTALION seems to twitch and jerk a bit, the scream of hissing pistons filling the chamber.

{{We Came To}} //OBSERVE//
^^Also Out Of Boredom^^

>>54414071
##WE## $$Would Likely Enjoy A Mortal $$ ==CONCOTION== ÷÷Right Now÷÷
>>
Where am I again?
>>
>>54410087
>/qst/
>>
Rolled 41, 44, 79, 36, 37, 65, 20, 48, 40, 14 = 424 (10d100)

>>54410087
Suddenly, massive Stormbreaker artillery, led by ploraxian forces bombards the Eortan force.
>>
>>54422424
oh thats happening
>>
>>54417803
>>54422424
>The Horde forces shudder under the assault of the Ploraxians and the Dominion forces but the Horde forces rally and send 5 more waves of soldiers against them. Ty'Salon personally challenging the leader of the Dominion host to personal conquest.
This ends now!!!
>A host of Awakened WarNodes teleport into the defenses hitting the foe from behind
Ooc rolling for all 6 assaults.
>>
Rolled 4, 23, 87, 33, 22, 61 = 230 (6d100)

>>54423794
Ooc fucking dice
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>54422148
oh fuck off

>>54423794
>>54422424
>astrals voice echos from the vox

any assistance needed?

>rolling to fuck up your electronics and communications
>>
>>54423810
>On the second wave the Horde forces breakthrough and shatter the shield generator. The Federation forces withdraw in good order though and still fire into the mass of Horde warriors. The Awakened even suffering heavy casualties as they drive their foes back to the capital.
Ooc Markon fluff out the Dominion forces gloriously holding the last line of defense
>>
Rolled 385, 183, 288, 763, 681, 810, 97, 461, 706, 803, 402, 635, 841, 223, 313, 724, 67, 27, 703, 772 = 9884 (20d1000)

>>54423810
>>54423958
Today... we do not die!
>a massive ploraxian counterattack fleet, led by the Emperor Kinrotos himself storms the ringworld, and the full battle is about to begin. He leads the first reinforcements himselfto the ground. UE reinforcements may arrive as well.
>>
>>54423958
>the intensity of the battle does not let up at the generator. The battle lines are beginning to falter as the armies devolve into brawling. The federal forces only just barely manage to keep the horde from overrunning their positions.
>>
>>54424097
Hail, Eortan. Do you really think we would idly stand by, we will defeat you. Feel the might of Ploraxia and its people!
>>
>>54424135
>>54424097
Die! We shall live another day
>ploraxian airbornes and marines come to reinforce the federal line, and fight with hem. They are repulsing the horde.
>>
>>54424179
>emperor kinrotos arrives to the battle, fighting side by side with Markon.
>>
>>54424179
>>54424135
>>54424131
>from the station Ivan and astral watch the carnage unfold, each with thier own observations and suggestions on improving the attack formations. in the rare time they both agreed and worked together on a problem they both contributed in their own ways. astral with his disruptions, Ivan with the occasional commander falling sick. nothing game changing but a plan was being seeded by the beings.

>the vox rings yet again

this is astral, is assistance required? please confirm.

>the images continue as they wait for an answer they don't fully expect to come
>>
>>54424300
A ploraxian corvette arrives
Astral, this id Inkito. Stay onboard the station. I am in my personal corvette. Do not come to the ringworld, I am going to fight. Carters friend Goldstein is with me.
>>
>>54424434
>astral scowls

Fine but I don't like it.

>Ivan laughs

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheh.........I am going........to fight as well......this will be fun
>>
>>54424539
Get onboard!
>inkitos ship heads to maximum warp to join the counterattack fleet. This will be a long and bloody war.
>>
>>54424588
>the powerful thaumaturge disappears with astral still scowling.

>Ivan laughs and stretches his arms, and puts one back when it falls out

>putting it back he cackles

"I am counting on it, dear ambassador. I am counting on it"

>he waits for the ship to arrive
>>
What is going on? why are we fighting
>>
>>54425287
>Ivan cackles

tttttttttttttttthere be blood shed..........What matters more? why the blood flows fish? or only that it does so?

>he turns to the window still watining to get there..... soon, soon
>>
>>54425325
> Rukaar enters his fighter, soon it's engines roar to life and the ship screams towards the Rumarian Fleet and the Battle
>>
>>54424097
Ooc what are you rolling for? For assaults or counterassaults it's one d100 unless your sending in multiple waves or multiple formations. At least that's how I'm fluffing it.
>>
>>54425412
[preety sure its hiz EMPRAHS "glorious" counter attack to make it seem like they can win]

crush him for the LOL's and then give me the empra

>the ship enters the battle zone and Ivan disappears in an orb of chaotic energies....right onto an enemy ship

>rolling for what location, then mad effect, then Ivan's actual abilities

tttttttttell me fish...........that "egg" you have gained...........may I have it? it would be.........most useful in my...incantations
>>
Rolled 72, 22, 90 = 184 (3d100)

>>54425487

[FORGETTING MY FUCKING DICE]
>>
>>54425487
No
>>
>>54425507
>>54425487
>>54425513

>landing within a large staging are for fighters, ivans chaotic nature causes the environment to quail and distort but only 3 enemy units fall dead from it.

>his magic however decimates the camp and several high leaders are captured, the scean repeating over the planet
>>
Rolled 54, 95 = 149 (2d100)

>>54425487
>With the Federation at their backs and to the front as well the Horde forces desperately try to push through.
>Horde casualties:2 million dead in the battle for the shield generator. 1000's of armored pieces lost. At about 2/3 strength remaining
Rolling for Horde first and then Awakened reinforcements to relieve the pressure
>>
>the scene of the battle is bloody, with waves of men tearing their flesh and blood above this cursed ringworld, tanks msrching, a bleak display of military power. Ploraxian reinforcements are arriving, and after the initial landings waves of conscripts are sent to fight and die for their homes.
>>
All of you Vermin...Crawling in your tombs, untouched by the light of the gods,you are a crime to them...they wish for your death

But I am merciful, i offer your choice to be absorbed to be given everlasting life and perfection...submit and become faithful to the great ones!
>>
File: Scared Ovaa.png (145KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Ovaa.png
145KB, 633x633px
>>54427180
We as a federation and the Noo Liberty Union will not stand for this! We will give you the chance to turn your ships around, this is our first and final warning. Unless you wish to sit down and talk, then we will give you that chance as well! And when you have reconcidered your horrible ways then we might welcome you back into our space, not as enemies, but as friends.
>>
>>54427180
Must i kill you twice?
All cruisers in Iota Quadrent form up on the Border of Noo space, if anything tainted rears it's head
relieve it of it's mirsable life!
>>
>>54427239
Perhaps...I take your offer Fungus, barter for your life and maybe you can be spared from the coming fire!
>>
>>54427397
We will not let a single species fall victim to your "coming fire". We shall stand firm and not succumb to your threats!

>Ovaa sends a message to Noo high command

We need Admiral Soao-Lehkza and the The Noo Liberty Defence fleet to rendevouz at the Soonoo System in the Iota Quadrent, and tell them to hurry!
>>
>>54427507
This is really not good. There is a massive attack on the ringworld, horde are descending, and now perfected are attacking weak noo navy.
Kill me please.
>>
>>54427507
and so you shall burn with the rest
Not even the Demon will survive our RECKONING!
forward my brothers,now we prove who is worthy!
>Thousands of ships swarm into Noo space, ravaging any ship that gets in their path
>>
File: Ovaa cunfused screaming.png (44KB, 305x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa cunfused screaming.png
44KB, 305x300px
>>54427596
This is Ovaa-Kezhada of the Noo Liberty Union. We are under attack, I repeat, we are under attack! We request reinforcements from any or all federation members! Help us......
>>
>>54427628
>>54427596
"demon" so thats what your callin' me now huh?
Ovaa, i am bringing my fleets to beat this menace again!
Take up any arms you can, have your Noo arm themselves you don't have long!
>>
>>54427704
We will try to hold out for as long as we can. We have already lost contact with our outer monitoring stations, as well as the colony on Teroo
>>
File: Tyranid bio ship.jpg (90KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid bio ship.jpg
90KB, 640x363px
>>54427752
I AM ABSOLUTION
>The Perfected swarms splinters,spreading to many Noo worlds,the largest group heading to the homeworld
>>
>Massive worldships desend upon the Jhool Prime ,thousands of warriors pour from the openings and charge the Noo
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>54427965
>Noo soldiers tries to shield the civilians of the planet as they are heading towards shelters.

rolling to see how the effice the Noo soliders are at distracting the Perfected from attacking the civilians
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>54428020
>The Noo are cleaved down by the monsterous warriors that poured from the ships bowls
>>
Rolled 30, 97, 82, 48, 27, 3, 65 = 352 (7d100)

>>54427965
>>54428020
Suddenly, federation reinforcements arrive. They try to help the noo and are repulsing the perfected.
>>
Rolled 92, 82, 71, 89, 23, 94, 2 = 453 (7d100)

>>54428084
Um only rukaar was to show guy,this is so the rumar and Noo like each other,So im gonna fuck those guys up sorrry about this

>Bio beasts rip the reinforcements apart,hundreds of boarding monsters tear holes in ships and begin corruption
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>The Noo ships (left) in orbit, try to bomb some of the Perfected forces from orbit
>>
Rolled 12, 53, 79, 37, 8, 46, 55 = 290 (7d100)

>>54428151
>Rumarian warships plow into Perfected ranks
I HAVE RETURNED
>>
Rolled 86, 45, 21, 83, 85 = 320 (5d100)

>>54428272
>>54428151
>>54428245
>Drop Pods holding raiders fall from the skys,ripping perfected hordes apart
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>54428316
>The Noo soldier cheer as the see the drop pods falling from the sky. Many of the soldier tries to assist the Rumarian warriors
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>54428378
>Bio beats knock down buildings upon the Noo as the Rumarians run them down
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>54428454
>The Noo soldiers remaining starts to fall back, while the support corps start to arrive in order to aid the Rumarians via field-medics, ammo carriers and in other logistic areas

Please dice gods, let me roll high,
please
>>
>>54428527
>The remaining Perfected are routed and foced to muster out of the city ruins,Meanwhile the Allied forces fortify the Ruins and dig in
>>
File: demon anger.jpg (146KB, 560x716px) Image search: [Google]
demon anger.jpg
146KB, 560x716px
Rolled 87, 64, 3 = 154 (3d100)

>>54428585

>appearing behind the perfected siege lines, a single man shaped object begins to walk forward, a foul incantation coming from his lips, reality shivers and a force trears from the ground. Ivan has brought his wrath

[first is my chaos effect on the environment and its effect on the troops, second is ivans own attacks and third is ivans "friends"]
>>
Rolled 79, 48, 92 = 219 (3d100)

>>54428909
Priests,deal with this!
>priests begin to chant a ritual on the man and his spawn to banish them
>>
>the Deamons Collaspe onto themselves and out of reality,the man is lauched into the city ruins as several war hounds chase him

>Rumarian forces form a battle lin and the Noo stand with them, the perfected pelt their forces with bodies in an effort to break the battle lines
>>
>Two more Dominion Armada's arrive at the Liberty Beacon system, A welcome sight as the Dominion space forces present are suffering casualtities under the heavy fighting.

>The surface conflict takes a turn very much in the federations favor as fresh ground forces and regoup armies already on the surface launch a massive cordinated counter offensive taking back several strongholds.
>>
>>54429421
With ploraxian support and the already dominion forces there, fighting stops to an almost idyllic low intensity urban combat style, as the forces set in for the night. Kinrotos XVII and Inkito greets markon near the main FOB.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>54429563
We are not done yet Ploraxian.
>The remaining Horde forces stage a counter attack with Apokalypse superheavy tanks open firing and running over the insolent Ploraxian tanks. One of them the "Red Death" sacrificing itself to stop the advance of a whole battalion of Federation armor.
OOC rolling to see how well the breakthrough goes. Just watch as it whiffs gloriously and they all die.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>54430530
Suddenly an entire wing of federation bombers desends upon the tanks
Ooc rolling to see the damage and we will repel you.
>>
>>54430530
>the bombers strafe the remaining tanks and damage them. Meanwhile, they start to grind to a full stop. Inkito greets markon at Base Camp.
>>
>>54430530
>The Dominion Armies on the ground manage to fight on crushing several of their horde counterparts. The battle in space is not going as well with the 5 fleets present continuing to suffer heavy casualties. Their only solace is the arrival of other Federal navies from the other memeber states.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>54430577
>>54430599
>The Horde attack is blunted and the enemy force starts to rout and flee back to their ships in orbit.
>Only a small vanguard staying behind to hold back the enemy
>With grim satisfaction and a lot of liquor the Horde defenders prepare to make peace with the universe
ooc if it's higher than this roll you'll break them and catch about 3/4 of the force on the planet. If not then the Horde manage to inflict some casualties and escape with the remaining half of their force
>>
>>54430636
Meanwhile, Inkito pours a drink for hom at the command center
Ah, yes markon. So, how does your effort go?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>54430674
A massive effort to end them once and for all begins. On space and on land.
>>
Rolled 58, 47 = 105 (2d100)

>>54430680
Quite well Inkito. The high general is doing phenominally leading the Legions on the ground lets hope he continues to do so and for the Fleets to turn the tide.
Rolling for Dominion ground and space efforts.
>>
>>54430776
Yes. Kinrotos himself is leading the fight, and risking his neck out there with his men. He single handedly led a force to rerout them, and he liberated thousands. In fact, I think he is coming back.
>>
File: 3f4f1f8acc01726ccd8c4fa71cbb1b2b.jpg (210KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
3f4f1f8acc01726ccd8c4fa71cbb1b2b.jpg
210KB, 1600x866px
>>54430707
>>54430674
>The Horde shatters the poorly thought out counter assault. A Horde trooper covering himself in anti tank charges and running towards the command vehicle vaporizing the commander even through the heavy armor. Horde tanks and infantry men push forward to the command post of Inktio Codenamed:B. Screaming CYKA as they are gunned down but their sacrifice allowing the majority of their ground force to live.
>And the glorious Horde captains punch through the weakened Federation defenses in space as well. Their cruisers and heavy cruisers ramming into the enemy and firing all weapons as they withdraw with the Awakened to deep space.
>>
>>54430809
And.. I believe we are gaining. So, I cordially invite you to my estate to stay if necessary, since the ringworld needs a lot of rebuilding. Anyways, we should send our fleet to Noo space, to try and save them.
>>
>>54430852
>While Federal forces suffered heavy loses against Horde forces in stalling their retreat it gave an opening for the Dominion to take out a large number of the Hordes rearguard elements.
>>
>>54430852
THe ploraxian reinforcements managed to take out quite a lot fohorde forces, and save millions. Anyways, the horde is weakened as well. And varoius fleets across the entire sector have been deployed to take on the horde.
>>
File: 572864.jpg (1MB, 1936x1089px) Image search: [Google]
572864.jpg
1MB, 1936x1089px
>Bullets and slugs alike fly through the air as the Perfected Host charges the battles lines, thralls are mowed down by gunfire as the true warriors climb over their corpses to reach the battle

>Rukaar himself stands in the trenches, bellowing vulgar remarks to the perfected to boost the morale of both the Rumarians and the Noo

>The perfected Warmaster too has made it planet-side, and waits on his royal beast,waiting for the right moment
>>
>>54430953
>>54430866
>>54430776
Yes. We must send as many reinforcements as possible to Jhool Prime, and save the Noo.
>>
>>54431026
>He hacks through several perfected herders,cutting them in two

They got a blockade around us,even us Rumar are having trouble gettin' in, but if you can break the blocka-
>he rips a captains head off with his other hand
Just get down here!
>>
>>54431094
We are arriving as fast as we can. Be on the lookout for horde reinforcements.
>a massive join ploraxian-dominion fleet jumps into maximum warp to the Noo system.
>>
>>54431026
The Dominion forces here need immediete repairs aside from the 11th Armada We'll call for other forces but im not sure how much we can risk pulling from the borders.
>>
>>54431274
Well. Let us hope those fungi can hold it, I remember a friend who was a trainer for the Noo armed forces, they are not the best fighters in the galaxy...
>>
>>54431132
YOU DARE DENY OUR CAUSE, YOU DENY PERFECTION?
>>
>>54431346
Listen up ugly, you are far from perfect. Hope you enjoy being arse raped by this massive fleet.
>>
>>54431403
Massive? you call that MASSIVE
you shall behold our power
>Billions of more perfected ships pour into both Noo and Rumarian space
>>
This is Director Markon to all Dominion Armadas Mobilize to Jhoo Prime at once. Mobilize the Legions and with the Psi-corps at the forefront!
>>
>>54431526
You all shall be cleansed by the Coming Fire
>>
>>54431684
Hardly. You "Perfected"....Shall be swept away by the tide that is our Psionic might and all that will remain are your drowned corpses floating lifelessly in the cold darkness of space.
>>
>>54431725
Of course your are the cancerous beings that are Psions,Your "gifts" are a crime against life
I am doing you a favor
>>
>>54431814
I suggest you watch your tongue. Prophet! Or youll find yourself laid low by the gifts Lord Dominatus granted us.
OOC whos heading to Jhoo Prime to aid the Noo.
>>
>>54431914
I shall break you,you will learn our cause
>>
>>54415576
ru͡m ̴pleas̛e
>>54431914
> throw however much npc reinforcement you need from us to save the noo
>>
>A portal opens up in the middle of Jhool Prime, a tall ragged looking man walks through it in the middle of battle.

What did i just walk into?
>>
>>54432497
>>54432135
>Out of the void of space,UE forces descend.

>A commander hails Rukaar on his comms.He is human,missing an eye and with a robotic jaw.

Rukaar,we're coming to help!We don't have enough to win this fight,let alone force a retreat.We need you to take them out.A command post,or capital ship,or just swarm them.We won't be able to help you hold the line for long.
>>54432497
>Carter walks back into the bar,now that the battle over Liberty is finished.Luckily the section where it was located was relatively unharmed.

I'm gonna kill Ty'solan myself,and the rest of the Horde.Now that I have a sample,this disease will be most enjoyable to unleash.I think I will tinker with it a bit more.

So,rum you say?

>Carter pours 12 a glass,as he begins making himself a Ward 8.

Any news Prethoryn?

Ooc
This is Carter.Just making some UE forces as per Karl's request.
>>
>>54432947
Well, carter. It id inkito .since our homes on Liberty were destroyed during the battle, care to live on my estAte? Also, we are heading to Jhool prime to help the Noo. Send them there.
>>
>>54432947
Understood,we are taking losses,the Noo arn't fighters...just stop them from bringing more
I'll kill the Warmaster
>>54432823
Get down you Fool! this is a warzone
>he swings his axe,taking three thralls down easily
>>
>>54433032
>Gets thrown down to the ground and lands with a hard thud

Oooompoh! Figures.

>Stays laying low looking around, gathering in the scene as the portal closes.
>>
>>54433070
>Rukaar grabs the man by his neck and drags him to cover
Who the Hell are ya boy! is ya with the perfected?
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>54432985
>Carter speaks,while holding his drink.

I will be fine.I can simply stay at my residence in the Wastes.I appreciate the offer,however.
>>54433032
>The man nods.

Understood.
Men,get to work,on the double!We got shrooms to save!

>The UE fleet attempts to blockade Perfected forces.
>>
File: YVCapture_Beast.jpg (164KB, 884x652px) Image search: [Google]
YVCapture_Beast.jpg
164KB, 884x652px
>>54433123
NO! You will obey perfection or you will be CONSUMED!
>Thousands of Warriors and monsters charge the trench
>>
>>54433093
Perfected? No, i wouldn't say that i am perfect. Far from it.
>>
>>54433159
>The UE forces begin to slow the Perfected tide down,even as more pour in.Testament to the UE's prowess,the Perfected begin to be pushed back.

Hurry,Rukaar.We cannot hold them for long.
>>
>>54433167
Then who the hell are ya
>he looks at the charging Perfected warriors
STAND YOUR GROUND
FIGHT!
https://discord.gg/35992w
>>
>>54433226
>Knocks his hand of of himself

Okay fine! I've gotten into worse than this.

>Flexes his right hand and it transforms into a large plasma cannon and starts to blast towards the perfected, hoping this is the correct choice.

OOC (Yes, i am Cyborg OOOOC I say as i click "I'm not a robot)
>>
>Thousands of Rumarian warriors and Noo charge to meet the Perfected and engage in combat in the burning city ruins
>>
>>54433482
You can't be me Demon,we are LEGION
>>
>Blasts several blasts into the Perfected army, taking note on who charges against them, trying hard to avoid hitting them.
>>
>all watches and clocks cease to work, before spinning wildly, with some exploding from the speed. A tear opens and a Jenoria, tall and clad in a huge fur lined deel steps forth
So these wannabe tin can losers again. Where's Carter.
>>
>>54433725
Kill that one, He annoys me!
>several war hounds charge the lone cyborg
>>
>>54433978
> Sees hounds charging him out of the corner of his eye. Turns and starts blasting them instead.
>>
>>54434002
>A Pureblood runs up a destroyed building and leaps towards Railuge,only to be skewered by a hunting spear thrown by Rukaar
>>
>One of the hounds makes it past Railuge's blasts and jumps on him, knocking him over. Two more reaches him by the time he shoves the first off. One hound bites his right arm, which is compleatly robotic, as the second one leaps at him. Rail punches the second aside and on the return grabs the first one off his arm, blasts it in the head, and shoots repressive fire at the other hounds.
>>
>>54433742
You were looking for me?

>Carter sips his Ward 8.
>>
File: COMEATMEBRO.jpg (72KB, 926x885px) Image search: [Google]
COMEATMEBRO.jpg
72KB, 926x885px
>rukaar stands on the Corpses of hundreds of Thralls and Warriors, both Noo and Rumarians cheer his name as the Perfected Rout
>>
>>54434217
Ah you appear at last Carter. No doubt you have heard of me from the Emperor, and I have known of you for quite some time. I must say telling that Magnus off about Gok Tengri when he prattled on about resurrection.
>>
>>54434369
Either you mean I spoke to a Jenorian before on the Serenity and he wanted to gather the shards and I told him that was a bad idea,or you mean something that has not occured and are predicting the future.

Regardless,hello!Finally,a scientist of my calibur!

We can help each other much.I know you cannot teach me all of the Phoenixes work,same as I cannot teach you of the Wastes work.However,our cooperation will put both our minds to use.

So,how did you meet the Phoenix?What is your stance on resurrecting him?Has Taxla met you?

If you have questions of your own,feel free to ask.
>>
>>54434567
When I was younger, before the phoenix found my people, I worked as a shaman, divining winds and portents for chieftains and warlords on our home world. This was a time when the galaxy was of little activity you see. Gok Tengri saw a use in our people, how we could aid with the war that was to come. He chose me to be the first to be enlightened, as I was in his eyes the most advanced of the ancient Jenorians, hence my elevation to his apprenticeship. And yes I have met Taxla before, and many of his ancestors. Many civilisations have stories both ill and good af a wanderer who appears and vanishes at a whim.
>>
>>54434272
Spore vessels holding more Perfected fall from the sky onto allied lines
>>
> A Perfected runs up behind Rail and grabs him. Rail spins around, knocking it over. He steps on him and points his cannon to his chest. A lights slowly grows in the barrel before he shoots a bigger shot at him. Blowing up his chest. Rail staggers back and breaths deep before he turns to continue shooting into the army.
>>
>>54434750
>a worm bursts from the ground swallowing Railuge whole
>>
>>54434669
A wanderer,you say?Sounds interesting.So,this runs in Taxla's family,to be one to strive to find others?

And yes.I know of the galaxy's activity,at least a small amount of knowledge.Research has helped fill in some gaps.

So,by Gok Tengri,do you mean the Phoenix?

And it is truly a shame your people are not like you much.They compare your work to magic.I am not one to look down on others,but surely the Jenorians could use some more work and less self loathing,don't you think?
Meanwhile,it seems you prioritize work over fancy.

>Carter offers him a fruit.

Here.Taxla recommended these to me once.Rather good.
>>
>>54434787
No, i did not come here to be turned into worm shit!

>Charges his cannon to it's maximum and blasts his way out of the worm. He lands on his hands and knees, the cannon reverting back into a hand.

I need to limit that shot, won't survive long like that.
>>
>>54434789
It would seem. Taxla is actually the largest land owner in his family's existence, before his family settled they were Taxros, which is to say nomad in the Yssravannar tongue.

And yes, Gok Tengri was the name of the Phoenix, mind you that I'm the only one who uses the name, some Magnus are chuffed at what they see as informal use of his true name. My people appreciate my powers, it seems magic to the lesser races, and the superstitious sentients. The self loathing stems from the guilt the Yuan faction feel from what happened in the Four Heavens, although I rather them than the others.

I was never one for politics. I have always had a wonderful work ethic. It's actually quite refreshing to see these Dukedom scientists I admit. So many Jenorian researchers can be downright lazy, but these avians work night and day to produce a good result, so it is most refreshing indeed. And thank you, they are quite tasty.
>>
>>54434866
>Several battle thralls charge Railuge before they are cut down from gunfire from the battles lines
>>
>>54434901
>Flinches at the war going on near and at him. Scrambles to his feet and glances around.

Well, i may be screwed this time.
>>
>>54434894
Taxros,huh.Nomads are cool,they see such wonders.Though they also can get eaten by passing space worms and stuff.

But superstition is ridiculous.If it was magic,it would be understandable,but surely the Jenorians should not believe such things of their own people.

And guilt should pass.Everyone makes mistakes.

Now,as a scientist I abhor laziness.While you hate politics,getting in can help with your people,energize them.I hate politics as well,but I do what I must to help others.So long as one is honest,and can afford to be,it is easy to navigate.

And do not worry about the food.This bar is great.

So,why have you come here?I understand I requested to meet,but the Emperor stated you wanted to as well.

And do you want to revive the Phoenix?
>>
>>54435179
My one and only foray into politics saved this reality, so you imagine I don't get involved unless something more is at stake. I wanted to meet you because I have grown tired of these stuffy Jenorians, and while the Duchy scientists are welcome fresh faces, I believe you and I can do away with these Awakened tin cans once and for all. We need the help of the wastes to amplyfiy the machine, so that it doesn't just put them to sleep.

As for Gok Tengri, surely you know of the most fundamental principal of a Phoenix from legend? The humans have these tales of the great bird for a reason. We cannot revive him, not in any sense of the word. I know of something no other Magnus knows, or wants to believe for that matter.
>>
>>54435273
I see Taxla has told you of the Wastes,then.
So,what can I help with?The others said you had it handled.

And of course I know of the stories.I am simply wondering whether you think it would be best to simply go through with it.I have contingencies,in case.

So,what is this fact they refuse to accept?
>>
>>54435427
I have it handled, I built it in the first place. But seeing the damage they've done, it's nothing like the first time the rose to power. I have deduced that if the device was imbued with the power of the wastes, it would lead to more than just a system shut down for them.

As for Gok Tengri, he would listen to me, and I feel that this resurfacing of galactic politics in a more humble fashion would appeal to his sense of humility.

The fact they refuse to accept is that as a Phoenix, his natural span requires he return. In a
that light, he is bound to return, but for such a being such a revival takes a huge amount of time. The Magnus order believe that they can resurrect him by killing the Son of Heaven and the all Gok Tengri sons and daughters. I have no love for that order, my title was bestowed by the Emperor, I have no care for it.
>>
>>54435635
What do you mean,the Power of the Wastes?
I can help in research.
>>
>>54435839
The wastes are full of various powers, some that twist and corrupt, others that sap ones powers from their body. The powers I speak of however, are those that waste away the effected, rot them into nothing. This is to minimise lives lost, as this reality stands only to gain from the annilation of the awakened. Take the heart, and imbue it the most potent destruction the wastes can muster.
>he hold out a medium jade heart, it feels warm to touch and it beats slightly

Return it to me when you have completed the task, and we shall complete it together. Take care and good look Carter.

ooc night guys, what ya think?
>>
>>54435946
I know what you require.Not the Decay,or a regular weapon.

A power to rot away those affected.A sort of disease,one to affect the Awakened,though admittedly a disease is simply the closest term for it.What it truly would be is something unique to the Wastes,a malefactor.I can do so for you.

Finally,a better use of my skills in this field,besides making generic plagues.This will be an interesting experiment indeed.

>Carter takes the Heart.Two forces alien to each other have joined as one,cooperating to defeat a common enemy.The future awaits the results.
Ooc
It is really cool dude,and I like it.
Keep going with it,and this will be awesome.

Anyways,I gotta go as well.Night guys.
>>
Cyka bumpat!!
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.