[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Storythread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1496787378728-tg.jpg (163KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1496787378728-tg.jpg
163KB, 600x776px
In this one we were playing the second pathfinder module in the series that's name escapes me, but the hook was to investigate petrus' murder with his daught kendra who becomes pet girl

>be me, human paladin of saren ray from a small abbey in a fishing village
>order sends me to investiage and purge some undead fuckery
>arrive late to the final battle of the first module, get to blast a bunch of undead with some adventuring party
>during the battle one adventurer died in some poison gas, and one was blinded, and departed to play werewolf pack politics
>remainimg adventurers explain they're after the undead cultists and explain about the whispering way
>decide to join forces to accomplish my mission and save lives in the next module

Cont
>>
File: 1496787316481-tg.jpg (194KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496787316481-tg.jpg
194KB, 900x700px
>>54400947

>traveling to the next village with the two adventurers from before, we pick up a fellow of theirs
>we reach the village and get ambushed by the riders we were tracking, and end up retreating, then chasing to another village
>just outside of town we find an emaciated man chained from a tree on the path into town
>to my surprise the party is furious i cut the man down and give him food and drink
>seems were i saw a man in torture of starvation in need of aid, the party thought it a warning of the town ahead
>i carry understandably irritable chained man in to town and investiage whodunnit
>find out it was the sherrif, claiming the man a murderer, but i detect more than reasonable levels of evil when we meet
>wants to arrest me and execute the chained man immediately, the party pretends not to know me, those scoundrels

Cont
>>
File: 1496788411399-tg.jpg (248KB, 800x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1496788411399-tg.jpg
248KB, 800x1064px
>>54401089

>explain to the perversely evil lawman that i was simply helping a man given cruel punishment
>request they release the man into my custody to be taken in and redeemed at the church
>sherrif refuses, and when i demand a trial be combat for my freedom and custody of chainz he jumps at the chance
>we meet at sunset in the town square and go toe to toe while the party takes bets and eats popcorn, i bring chainz and sit him on a barrel looking on the duel
>he almost defeats me with a pair of well aimed criticals, but i accidentally purge him to death with a smiting critcal
>during the fight, those more questionable by the day adventurers abducted chainz and delivered him to the mayor who locked him in the vacant sherrifs office
>when the mayor arrives and is satisfied by witness accounts that this was a perfectly legal and binding trial by combat and that chainz is to depart with me once we investigate the cult in town
>when i confront the party about their dick move, they refuse to join my investigation in favor of squid hunting

Cont
>>
File: 1496794694826-tg.jpg (1MB, 1739x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1496794694826-tg.jpg
1MB, 1739x1323px
>>54401261

>unsure what to do alone, i decided to visit the church the mayor asked me to investigate alone, dressed in robes of my order to pretend to be a traveling priest seeking to learn more of other faith
>they were kind of creepy secretive and refused, and i took notice their decor and altars looked unlike those if the god they claimed to worship
>on my way out i run into te scoundrel type from the adventurers who asks me to run a distraction while he sneaks in and disguises as one of them
>i agree to get the mission done, but warn him not to do anything rash. I return inside and explain it was rude of me not to offer something to study first
>i reveal my enchanted/blessed greatsword given to me by my church and they recoil, presumably at its aura of good
>in the meantime the scoundrel knocks out and disguises as one of the priests and on my way out i take the knocked out man into the woods
>i tie him to a tree and ask him about his order and get no answers other than attempts at casting, so i must gag and simply watch him waiting for word from the party

Thats where latest session ended and i was wondering where to go from here. Group tension is high, i fear i may be an outlyer in an low alignment party

Tell me /tg/, should i collect my man to be redeemed and write myself out and play a more grey character?
>>
>>54401408
No, keep going. The scoundrel type seems to accept your character, or at least finds you useful. That's your in to partially redeeming the rest of the party. Or redeeming yourself in the eyes of the rest of the party.

Are these friends or some form of groupfinder/LGS rabble?
>>
>>54403557

Nah, this is my weekly in person game with a group of friends, they insist that they're having fun, but keep questioning my paladin ethics wondering how i haven't fallen, but i maintain that paladins don't have to be nice
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.