[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the players plan actually works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: vanrichten.jpg (171KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
vanrichten.jpg
171KB, 1920x1088px
>tfw the players plan actually works
>>
>>54399676
I love me some setrakian
>>
>>54399676
A short story about a plan working against all odds.

>Playing Dark Heresy 1st Edition.
>Playing a Noble Assassin from a Rogue Trader family.
>Sent on a mission to recover a specific book that we didn't grab on a different mission, because we missed the chance to grab it amongst other things.
>Skipping over the boring stuff, we get the book and the bitch who took it too.
>We gotta wait for pickup, but the planet is way too dangerous due to a Slaugth being after us.
>Luckily a Rogue Trader's ship is in orbit, use connections to get a pickup. Turns out it's Dad.
>We stash the book and all seems safe.
>One day later, the book's gone.
>We run to the hanger to see a guncutter about to liftoff.
>We try to block the door, it still gets through
>Everyone seems fine with giving up the chase, since only one person on the team can barely pilot spacecraft.
>NotToday.jpg
>Grab the crappy pilot, force them to fly after it.
>Shoot out the engines while avoiding enemy ship fire, board the enemy guncutter with NPC men at arms.
>Fucking Slaugth, TWO OF THEM!
>Avoid the one who comes out to fight, leave the men as distraction.
>Get inside Guncutter, face to face with a Slaugth.
>Do a smart and hit the button that opens the doors.
>Slaugth and myself are sucked into space, it still has the book.
>Shitty pilot (Also the team Psyker) flies to come get me.
>Use grapple gun to grab the book.
>Roll strength test against the Slaugth, who is super fucking strong.
>SLAUGTH FAILS STRENGTH TEST!
>Get the book, shitty pilot manages to not kill me on pickup. Fly back to ship.
>Did all of this while barely passing rolls, high use of fate points, and a bit of determination.
>GM tells me by actually succeeding in all this, I ended up making the party skip a third of the plot he had prepared for the next session.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.