[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

VOLUNTEERS WANTED FOR GAME DESIGN COLLABORATION.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: aurebesh.png (93KB, 1327x945px)
aurebesh.png
93KB, 1327x945px
this is a once in a lifetime, always open offer where you can place your vision into the reality you live in, but in a way only you can understand due to the nature of the essence of game design and the harshness of living within that view for knowing it is the only thing you want to be.

this is the idea: a roleplay site with a community-moderated magic and crafting system design proccess, where people can livechat while observing posts towards ideas which can get voted on by the current-highest-voted participants to advance or get a 30% majority vote from all other participants within that level before it can be rated up or down, as ratings cause that choice to appear as the "canon" procedure for the conditions of that operation being conducted.

this would be besides a sepperate, but attached system where players outside of adventuring or doing the dirty doings, can battle in close-combat with rules for engagement or magic-building/alchemic interaction exchanges with moderated judges to decide if the expected result [hidden from other player] is fair or using his knowledge of the system decide on the actual expression of the engagement.

generic magic systems created for this purpose would be implemented, and we need people to help initiate a standard operating procedure for the interaction of observable events to establish this most holy of courses.

this will take hard work from a bunch of nerds but i know we can do it.

this is it, our reward outside heaven.
https://discord.gg/kYHnjve
>>
I think basing design off of what percentage of people agree with it is, while it sounds good, is actually a recipe for disaster.

Mechanics individually aren't worthwhile until we see how it plays together with the whole of the mechanics.
>>
>>54399290
well, thats why i put it in at such a low percentage for the vote and also just in ranks which can also be adjusted manually by promoted sortmakers decided by staff.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.