[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy World Manager

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot-software-kek.png (139KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-software-kek.png
139KB, 1366x768px
This software helps fantasy world builders manage their fantasy worlds, while keeping it entirely on their own hard drives, and in their own hands. It is designed as a dungeon master aid, and it focuses on things typically found in fantasy rpg worlds. The four main entities it tracks are Npcs, Gods, Regions, and Events. You can use this tool to track relationships between the different parts of your world in a rather zippy manner, and if you don't have enough information on the default screen just throw it into the statblock. If that still isn't enough for you, don't let labels confine you (Npcs are very similar to Items,) so use it in a way that makes sense to you! It is your fantasy world after all.

Because this application is a dungeon master tool it comes with easy ways to show players your fantasy world, every major object can be shown to the players through a second monitor facing the players, or connecting a different device to this computer through a IP adress after starting the web service. Additionally, You can move your worlds around on a hard drive with the software, so if you need to DM at another person's PC all of your information is still right where you left it, along with the application. This should not slow down your gameplay, and keeping track of information with this tool means that you shouldn't forget it by the time next session rolls around, not because your memory is so good, but because you wrote it down and it is on your screen again.

We hope that you enjoy using our software!

https://github.com/ForJ-Latech/fwm/blob/master/README.md

updates:
1. web service no longer shitty for exploring.
2. things should auto refresh when retabbing back into things.
>>
shadilay
kek is calling his flock together to create the promised land.
>pls be my ai gf
ash al yid
praise kek and prophet pepe (memes be upon him)
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.