[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the guy who wanted to make a /tg/ erotica story a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1497414724868.jpg (363KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497414724868.jpg
363KB, 1024x768px
Remember the guy who wanted to make a /tg/ erotica story a few days ago? Why don't we make a sfw version of that and make a small short story one sentence at a time?
Let's start with the obvious opening:

Once upon a time.....
>>
>>54390132
...there was a young boy living in a cabin in the woods, shaped like a giant boot.
>>
>>54390155
He had so many siblings that no one knew what to do.
>>
>>54393122
One of those siblings liked to eat mushrooms growing out of their floor.
>>
>>54393208

One day, the mushroom men heard of what he did...
>>
>>54393221
And brutally raped his sisters.
>>
>>54393233
I feel like we missed some crucial plot points here.
>>
>>54393270
Maybe we should start again?
>>
>>54393307
...And so he did and decided to restart his live
>>
>>54393358
but alas, soon he realized that the life he got was not the same
>>
>tried writing a story with boef and bouck along with nymphology
>more gore than sex so far
Should started with 40k i guess.
>>
>>54390132
> he doesn't remember the Weekend Smut Threads on /tg/

Those were some good times, my friend. Much smut was produced.
>>
>>54393358
He woke up in a cocoon in a giant beehive, his sisters and brothers clacking their mandibles around him.
>>
>>54393233
Uncontrollably aroused by the sight, he began vigorously mastrubating.
>>
OP I don't know what you thought would happen but you should have expected this.
>>
>>54393920
Unfortunately, this is what the mushroom men were after all along, and the boy's penis transformed into a mushroom man as spores filled the air.
>>
>>54394498
What the fuck.
>>
>>54390155
Wait, was the boy, the cabin, or the woods shaped like a boot?
>>
The old man telling the story to the children of the tribe realized that he fucked up, now all the parents of the children are about to lynch his ass because he inserted his fetish
>>
>>54394832

Said the original child.
>>
>>54395028
Is his fetish boots?
>>
>>54395028
To pacify the crowd, he must now also insert their fetish, no matter how degenerate, dark, and terrifying.
>>
And then the little boy woke up. That had been a shitty trip, and he made his complaints to Skinnin' Rodrigo, who was his dealer.
>>
>>54395127
i need some fairy dust man, im bonesing real bad. ill fucking suck your big black shroom desu
>>
>>54395666
"...What are you talking about? Oh right, forgot it did that. You might want to stay off that stuff for a bit."
>>
>>54395985
Skinnin' Rodrigo turned around to pour the strung out child a glass of water. When he returned, he realized with a dawning horror that his window was broken and the boy had escaped into the night.
>>
>>54396603
UNTIL A FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR, WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE HIM!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.