[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1618: Destroy All Moons Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 710
Thread images: 134

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54370533
>>
>>54379927
I got sniped. And you didn't even rename it to Jumpchain PDF - The Movie - The PDF.pdf.
>>
File: Fuck the moon.png (241KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck the moon.png
241KB, 500x455px
>>
>>54379949
I was going to, but then I got distracted and forgot.
>>
Jumpers, what the best prank you've pulled?
>>
File: 1398041901790.jpg (107KB, 900x319px) Image search: [Google]
1398041901790.jpg
107KB, 900x319px
Jumpers, would you ever sacrifice yourself for your lover if you knew they would continue the chain in your place?
>>
File: Tyrande_Warden_1.jpg (100KB, 517x802px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrande_Warden_1.jpg
100KB, 517x802px
>>54379927
But the moon is your friend, anon!
>>
File: hex love.jpg (558KB, 1000x970px) Image search: [Google]
hex love.jpg
558KB, 1000x970px
>>54379988
If they would continue in my place? Yes, if I had to.

If nothing else, they can probably bring me back somehow once they're done.
>>
>>54379988
Yes, and I'd insist on staying dead.
>>
>>54379988
How do you think this chain's going to end.

Except it's not just a sacrifice for her, but for so much more...
>>
>>54379847
Snowfall is potentially either a chain ender depending on how literal the 10 foot snowfall is, or it's an atmospheric drawback that doesn't have any real impact. 10 feet of snow carries enough physical force to kill a person even if it only falls a couple meters.

On the other hand the Book drawback is literally just "you like to talk about a book a lot and you annoy people." For some people this isn't even anything out of the norm,

Quiche is literally the same drawback as the book drawback except you obsess over something different.

Nobody likes a poet is again the same obsession drawback, except now it's poetry you're obsessed over.

Gullible isn't even a drawback if you're not the type of person to lead in the first place.

Pillar of Moral Strength is again not a drawback unless you're of a specific mindset to begin with.

Never a Penny is only a drawback if material wealth is important in the setting, and there's no real indication that that's the case.

Too Many Secrets and Traitors both effectively do the same thing (wreck relationships) and just come from different sources.

The Great Cow Race either turns the jump into a potentially infinite duration jump that gives CP, or it's basically a harmless extra objective.

Love's Labour Lost is again, not a drawback except under very specific conditions. People lose loved ones all the time, you're basically just giving people a lover and CP, then taking the lover away eventually.

Compared against the other drawbacks Far From Home and Distant Dream are in their own sections completely.

The Locust related drawbacks seem like they should just be one drawback combined. The threat is essentially the same, just that one affects a much larger area than the other.

No clue what the Dragon Council means in Dragon Storm. Same thing with Ghost Circles and eternal darkness in Eternal Nightmare.

CP gating is putting a price tag on backgrounds. Your background descriptions don't explain the cost really.
>>
File: 75.jpg (62KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
62KB, 689x689px
>>54379988
Course.
>>
File: dd_01.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd_01.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
So Jumpers what jump do you usually use as a starter for your chains?
>>
>>54379988
I'm afraid I would have to say... no, I would not. If it were me or her, I'm sorry but it would be me.

Shit, that's a sobering thought.
>>
>>54379988
That's a weird question. Like, am I saving them from something or is it just a slow Tuesday so the Benefactor is making me an offer to try to get a better Jumper or what?
>>
File: I'm okay with that.jpg (54KB, 406x473px) Image search: [Google]
I'm okay with that.jpg
54KB, 406x473px
>>54379988
Yeah, definitely would.
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
>>54379988
I think I answered this question pretty adequately in the last write-up.

Spoilers: Yes. Very yes.
>>
>>54379988
ITT:

I'D GIVE MY LIFE

NOT FOR HONOR

BUT FOR YOU

SNAKE EATER
>>
File: vomiting birb.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting birb.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>54379988
Hell, I probably wouldn't have made it anyways.
>>
>>54379988
Probably not.
>>
>>54380083
Currently, the intended, Pokemon Trainer.
If I ever psyche myself up enough to ignore it's "Take it first or don't take it at all" rule, probably Hero BBC, or Gamer, or some other jump like that, like Overlord.
>>
>>54380132
What happened to Yuki there?
How can bad things happen to the benefactor, and how could others take over the chain from Decade? Why would they want to, or he allow it?
>>
>>54379988
I can't think of any circumstances whatsoever in which that would be the superior choice, so probably not. Qualify the scenario and maybe. In any vanilla chain, definitely not.
>>
>>54380023
You make some good points.

Some of the drawbacks like Quiche! and Nobody Likes a Poet are kind of similar, I admit; they were just kind of endearing, so I wanted to include them individually. I might lower some of them to +50 CP.

Given that a lot of the lesser trouble in the jump stems from people getting conned by Phone Bone's latest scheme (anything from getting tied to a kite to betting all your savings on a worthless cow), I felt that Gullible was pretty dangerous. I'll try to make it clearer.

Similarly, Pillar's in-setting example constantly gets himself into trouble due to his greed. I'll try to clarify that.

Too Many Secrets and Traitors are kind of similar, I admit. I'll have to think about that.

Great Cow Race- What I meant to say is that you fail the jump if you don't win a race within the 10 years.

I'll try to clarify on the threats posed by the ghost circles, Locust, and dragons.

So that's what CP gating is... Is it generally frowned upon? I saw that a number of jumps have different prices for different backgrounds, so I thought that I should do the same.
>>
>>54380199
>How can bad things happen to the benefactor, and how could others take over the chain from Decade? Why would they want to, or he allow it?

Not everybody has things work-out hunky-dory 100% happiness anon. Beauty of JumpChain - everybody's shit works differently.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Drive.png (424KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Drive.png
424KB, 640x480px
>>54380083
Toku/Toku Inspired jumps in general (Kamen Rider, Chroma Squad, I'd totally do W101)
>>
File: hex maniac.png (219KB, 432x977px) Image search: [Google]
hex maniac.png
219KB, 432x977px
>>54380083
Usually Pokemon.

Pic (un)related(?)
>>
File: leftover chocolates.png (219KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
leftover chocolates.png
219KB, 500x537px
>>54379988
Nah. If we die we get to go home and enjoy the easy life and that sounds really nice. You know, settle down, make a comfy house, have some kids that aren't gonna get uprooted every decade and thrown into life-threatening situations, The whole clan of companions is more or less going forwards on a mix of inertia and ignorance at this point.
>>
>>54380199
From what I recall: Yuki is too weak to be a proper Benefactor. Decade gains perks and travel worlds unconsciously, with his own power. They call each other Jumper and Benefactor out of sentimentality, since Chains are a relatively common phenomenon in his cosmology. At the end of the day, Yuki is a very powerful and divergent Eldrazi-shadow, but no more than that, which means something like Captain SNES' Despair juice and Hyde after his feasts were well within the level of power needed to merc her.
>>
File: 1473700166768.jpg (53KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473700166768.jpg
53KB, 600x546px
>>54380199
Alright, it's time for my favorite part of writing: QnA! Because unlike jump questions, I don't have to consult an encyclopedia or half-forgotten WoG notes every few seconds, or make something up that I'll forget about later and then get questioned on once I have.

To start with, an important fact that was established early on was that both the Jumper and the Benefactor were not infallible. Yuki was an imperfect entity from the get-go - she was scatter-brained and hyperactive early on, melancholy and anxious later in the chain, and her human form didn't have any of her benefactor abilities or even the ability to be imported. Outside of her 'box' (pocket universe), she was effectively powerless, and having to use Decade as a proxy because trying to fully 'fit' herself into a universe made it go boom. Decade's perks likewise fluctuated in how effective they could be - in short 'fiat' as we normally know is both fallible and unreliable in this chain. This is coupled with Decade's cynicism and annoyance with magic, which is easily his strongest asset in the chain.

Since early on in the chain, Hyde (that is, the serial killer Smile after he ate a mad scientist) made it clear he had some kind of connection to the Sovereign of Sorrow, local angst goddess of death who infects people with angst cancer via existential crises and a hatred of video game developers. Not only that, but Decade constantly fell prey to time loops - the loss of his connection to home, the creation of Hyde, and various other fate shenanigans. Combine these two together, and Hyde basically confronted Yuki with the damage the chain had done to basically everyone and use that moment of weakness to basically 'mantle' her, Elder Scrolls style, into the Sovereign of Sorrow with Eldrazi powers.

If you need to ask 'how is that possible', the answer is 'because destiny in this chain is active, malicious, and kind of a cunt.' More details in my next post.
>>
>>54380219
>I saw that a number of jumps have different prices for different backgrounds, so I thought that I should do the same.
Copying things just because other people do them isn't a good way to actually improve, if you aren't thinking about what it does. By throwing on a price tag you're basically trying to say that the background either comes with something that sets it above everything else, or it has stipulations with large scale ramifications. This doesn't mix well with how you say that >Whatever you choose, I can assure you that it will let you make the difference in this world’s future.

Having the same structure for the perks in spite of the CP gate doesn't help this either, not when many of your perks are rather niche and don't have much in terms of thematic coherence.
>>
>>54379988
Not a chance. They've yet to pick up good enough Post-Spark rewards to justify that.
>>
>>54380020
Speaking of which, how op has Seras become in your chain?

Also it's nice to see you using your name again.

>>54380102
They can't be resurrected and your saving them from something or someone you know would kill them and the benefactor decides to not be a dick and lets them take your place.

>>54380083
I always go with Pokemon because I still enjoy the games and I'm guaranteed to leave with six really powerful companions.
>>
>>54380259
>with his own power
Where does that power come from? He wss the Benefactor this whole time?
>>
File: 1472163590814.jpg (26KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472163590814.jpg
26KB, 540x266px
>>54380267
Also >>54380259 this anon is completely correct and explained it much more tactly than I did, though the slight correction that Decade was Yuki's 'proxy' and the jumping method was an imperfect mechanism she imitated from 'real' Benefactors. As for the ending, I think the rest really explains itself, though I'll answer any specifics for the curious?
>>
>>54380267
>mantle TES style
Oh shit, I haven't read it, but was there also an enantiomorph going on there with Yuki, Decade, and Hyde?
>>
>>54380083
Pokemon because its classic or Hero BBS because its so fitting.
>>
>>54380311
Two Eldrazi died.

We only see one.

Where do you think the second is?
>>
>>54380293
Ah, I see what you mean. Thanks for bringing it up!
>>
>>54380329
Uh. Wow. Really?
>>
File: C8-QOwsUIAA9wQR.jpg (142KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C8-QOwsUIAA9wQR.jpg
142KB, 1200x900px
>>54380083
Ciel Nosurge. Jumper is pretty much stuck in a small room with only the Terminal as a connection to talk to any one, with the robot later, and doesn't know how he got there.
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>54380326
That was actually unintentional, but yeah, I can kinda see it now.
>>54380329
>>54380348
That was an idea I was toying with but ultimately decided against, since it would otherwise directly run contrast to the theme of 'humanity/imperfection' I was going with, and it would turn YET ANOTHER chain of mine into a cosmic horror story.

We never really see where the second Eldrazi shadow went. Maybe it was Smile. Maybe it was Diend all along - it would explain how she pulled that many Jumper powers out without actual genetic ties. Who knows? I never came up with an answer for it.

Either way, Decade is exactly what one sees him as - a moron who is drastically in over his head, for better or worse. Whether he's successful as a Jumper or a person is really up to the reader.
>>
>>54380308
>Speaking of which, how op has Seras become in your chain?

Let's just say, recent developments include Witch of Death in Umineko.

Thanks, man.
>>
>>54380308
>They can't be resurrected
Why and how? If it's even a Post-Spark thing, then it doesn't matter who dies, because either way one of a pair of lovers dies and nothing can be done about it and everything is completely pointless because there are malevolent beings gunning for you that are literally stronger than Omnipotent. If it doesn't persist Post-Spark, then it doesn't matter who dies, because they can be resurrected. In any case, I'm currently more powerful than them, so I have a higher chance of completing the Chain successfully and gaining guaranteed (Post-Spark) rewards to help fix things.

>the benefactor decides not to be a dick
How is that "not being a dick"? Forcing someone to participate in an unwinnable scenario and making them fully responsible for the outcome, and thus the guilt? If anything it's the opposite.
>>
>>54379845
Damn, why the fuck do filenames matter so much to you?
>>
>>54380396
So not very strong given most of Umineko's power levels are locked off?
>>
>>54380420
I hope the next thread uses "Jumpchian.pdf"
>>
File: 1462219000814.png (1MB, 900x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1462219000814.png
1MB, 900x1567px
>>54380396
Hey OAA

You ever decide what to do with Blademasters? They seem to be like combination of monk + warrior, they wear little to no armor. In WC3 they even had an invisibility & ability to duplicate themselves.
>>
>>54380459
when's jungchang
>>
>>54380402
It's just random scenario I wanted to ask about. Sorry for thinking everything through.
>>
>>54380083
Pokemon. Because I want to go to the Pokemon universe and rub a Drowzee's tummy.

>>54380308
Oh, then totally. Most of my chains have ended in some sort of sacrifice, because I get to go home when I die, so my death counts less than someone who disappears.
>>
>>54380464
They're in a bubble off to the side right now, but admittedly they are being given some thought. I won't forget them, don't worry.
>>
>>54380482
I don't think you'd go home in this scenario, mang. It's some fiat thing that trumps benefactor-powered companion resurrection and any defenses. Don't know if that affects your decision any, but it just seems like you're choosing permadeath for either you or them.
>>
>>54380504

Sorry to ask but will there be an option to just be a straight up dragon?
>>
>>54380520
No but there will be an option to be an asexual depressed dragon
>>
>>54380083
I'm fond of using Persona or The World Ends With You. They're both focused on personal development and understanding, and so I think they make great starting points for developing personalities and stuff.
>>
>>54379988
>>
Say one was looking to genetically modify an entire species and turn them into a hive mind with a hierarchical caste structure possessing varying levels of sapience subservient to his will, what perks would you recommend to accomplish this?
>>
>>54380083
I used to use pokemon but now I go for Infamous or PS238 since you can pick up some impressive abilities for little risk compared to other jumps
>>
File: EMIYA.jpg (161KB, 979x816px) Image search: [Google]
EMIYA.jpg
161KB, 979x816px
What does your JUMPER look like?
>>
>>54380628

Pic related
>>
Anyone have a list of perks that help you enjoy things / not get bored/jaded? New chain soon and I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those early
>>
>>54380661
Undead freebie/100 in generic Universal Monsters
>>
>>54380504
Will Path of DARKNESS have a perk for being a magnificent chessmastering dick like Kil'jaeden? Maybe discounted if you take Fist of the Legion?
>>
File: JUMPER.png (208KB, 771x579px) Image search: [Google]
JUMPER.png
208KB, 771x579px
>>54380628
Something like Pic Related.
>>
>>54380515
There's nowhere the effect on the jumper is stated. But then, probably.

I idealize. It's my nature. I love wholeheartedly. It's fucking retarded.
>>
Is someone still working on Pathfinder?
>>
>>54380454
Wouldn't be so sure about that - just because the upper-level Voyager shit is blocked off doesn't mean there isn't still a degree of bullshit capable using the system.

But fair enough. If it's feats you're looking for, it's safe to say... everybody that didn't get made into a familiar in The God of High School became very, very afraid.

Diplomacy was very difficult, especially when she'd jumped into the goddamn time chamber IMMEDIATELY on getting Wisdom of the Sage.

Also speaking of GoHS, how's the plot for that going? It's way too far back on my backlog of shit to watch.

>>54380520
It'd fuck up how I have the Race section set-up right now, however there'll be a Scenario involving Nefarian's experiments and a bit of delving through Blackrock Mountain to fully grow into one.

>>54380673
Didn't have a plan for that at the time, however I could look into adding it in somewhere, possibly. Would kinda like some more examples besides Kil'jaeden, honestly.
>>
>>54380835
There's a jump based on Pathfinder mechanics on the SB drive, but the only lore it carries over is the races.
>>
File: 1499067642361.jpg (95KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
1499067642361.jpg
95KB, 1280x966px
>>54380628
>>
>>54380849
>spoiler
Shit's fucked, yo. We're two decades after the gods invaded earth and it's even weirder now.

Speaking of, hey Val, got any plans for it yet? Just a time extension or are you thinking a part two?
>>
>>54380849
>examples

Don't forget Gul'dank convincing everyone to buy Mountain Dew Game Fel off him somehow.
>>
>>54380865
Pretty sure someone here started making one.
>>
File: konata-ubw-thumb.jpg (35KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
konata-ubw-thumb.jpg
35KB, 510x383px
>>54379988
>>54380140
> "One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the journey. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Jumper. And the one who inherits the title of Jumper will face an existence of endless wandering."
>>
File: Gloxinia 2.png (332KB, 507x664px) Image search: [Google]
Gloxinia 2.png
332KB, 507x664px
>>54380628
Best image I've got really, even though the details aren't quite the same. (Purple hair, green eyes, hair horns, no tattoo, wings are a bit different, but the concept is mostly there.)
>>
>>54380905
It was Lycoris, got chased off months ago by PrincessAnon
>>
File: jumper singer nika.png (411KB, 892x1158px) Image search: [Google]
jumper singer nika.png
411KB, 892x1158px
>>54380628
Old Main Chain was this.
Zephie's JUMPER got the grail mud poured all over them (Long ass story) so red lines everywhere and pale yellow eyes, plus a full on Medea-esque outfit too. Now I want to draw it.
>>
>>54380905
They did. I'm not sure who started it (Merchant?) but when the first person dropped it, some anon beat Wakfu to picking it up by a couple of minutes.

I haven't heard anything since.
>>
>>54380891
Mmm, we'll see. Depends on how long it goes, since it is the final part. Long enough, which would be a long ways off anyway, and it'll be it's own thing.

Eventually going to do an update for GoHS and I'll add a time extender as a placeholder though.
>>
File: stf143_phyrexianUnlife.jpg (48KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
stf143_phyrexianUnlife.jpg
48KB, 620x453px
>>54380628
Various bits of glass overlain over a skinless body, painted in tones that evoke human flesh. Pits of darkness stared at me through a familiar face...

Sorry for the edge, preceding and following. Basically, I imagine JUMPER was somehow driven insane through countless decades of Nasu bullshit. So, naturally, they started to tear at their skin and eyes, which were constant reminders of the decision that brought them to that point: Entering the Chain. I didn't have Toggle when I jumped Fate. They plastered themselves in an advanced porcelain-like material, shaped and colored to resemble my face before I began my journey, retaining one last fragment of hope... and furthering their hate. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite fulfill their wishes (for various reasons); but as they faded away, they seemed... relieved? Who knows, maybe it was for the better?
>>
>>54380921
You draw?

Can I commission something from you?
>>
>>54381092
That's a doll maker.
>>
File: tumblr_n7hs9wXdsf1riawyco1_1280.jpg (301KB, 1280x1552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7hs9wXdsf1riawyco1_1280.jpg
301KB, 1280x1552px
>>54380083
Fallout

>>54380628
Crawl out through the fallout, baby
When they drop that bomb
Crawl out through the fallout
With the greatest of aplomb
When your white count's getting higher
Hurry, don't delay
I'll hold you close and kiss those
Radiation burns away
>>
>>54381092
I use dollmakers for shit because I'm terrible at drawing. But dollmakers don't have the specific stuff I want usually.

Do you see my problem?
>>
>>54380898
Mannoroth corrupting the orcs, turning them into his weapons and killing Cenarius. Illidan being subverted with the promise of power.
>>
>>54380628
>Try to find an image
>Booru is trying to force people to turn off their adblockers again
Meh
>>
>>54381132
Cenarius is a cunt anyway.
>>
>>54380083
Pokemon or SAO
>>
>>54381138
Aw come on, he can't be that bad.
>>
>>54380849
Why did you let your wife eat everybody.

I mean that had to do a number for indigestion. Culling the God number DID help but still.
>>
>>54381120
Ah, I see.
>>
File: 1434092791299.jpg (768KB, 983x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1434092791299.jpg
768KB, 983x1517px
I know 40k has a few jumps for the various factions already but are Chaos, 'Nids, and Tau in the works
>>
>>54381238
Nids are done, Chaos is kinda in the form of Black Crusade, and Tau... no idea.
>>
>>54381238
Tyranids has happened, Chaos is in progress, and we're missing Tau, Orks, and Necrons.
>>
>>54381238
Someone was working on a Space Hulk jump a while back, but I don't think we've hear anything from that in months.
>>
>>54381278
Thanks
I'm going full tilt into the Biological stuff for my chain right now after having pumped tech for a few jumps
After this, Zerg, EVO, HiveQueen and a few others I'll start looking into merging Bio and Tech into a seamless whole
>>
>>54381310
Starro-tech Notes from Young Justice can help with that. It lets you merge tech, biology, and magic.
>>
>>54381173
Cenarius' response to people doing things he doesn't like is basically "Execute them."
>>
>>54381339
I'll keep that one in mind, thanks
>>
>>54380340
What's the changelog on the Peter Pan and MPPP jumps you reuploaded to the drive?
>>
Hey, uh, was there a recent Boktai update? Also, were Generic Dystopia and Tap Titans accepted?
>>
>>54381707
The maker posted Generic Dystopia after taking feedback and, from what I could tell, did change the jump based on the suggestions. I do not believe anyone took exception to it after that.

No idea what's up with Boktai and what the fuck is a Tap Titan.
>>
>>54381718
Actually, yeah I remember Generic Dystopia. I think one person just implied he could be an SBer and the other said it looked good.

Boktai... yeah, me too. And Tap Titans was that mobile game thing BLADE did.
>>
If you have a Mark of Chaos, is it okay to re-orient it or otherwise slightly change it around?
>>
>>54380650
If I take the Veteran + Precorsor + Lord of the Dungeon combo, would I be able to beat the Royal Guard? They don't seem all too impressive from what I've seen, but you can never be too careful.
>>
>>54381707
>recent Boktai update
The version on the drive is v0.4 from 2016-08-30
The one in the uploads folder is v.5 from 2016-09-25
It is way old, but apparently slipped through the cracks.

Tap titans see here
>>54381742

Dytsopia was posted twice.
here >>54327237 on the 14th to overall approval,
and here >>54340058 on the 15th with small changes
I believe the 2nd is the version on the drive.
>>
>>54380650
What is up with the World ends with you?
>>
>>54381821
Are there ever any events in the novels/anime where you'd just die, with no chance of escape? I'm still deciding if taking Banned from the Cathedral is suicide or not.
>>
>>54381821
>I have not played the game
Doh. The world god only knows.
>>
File: 1488197706238.jpg (255KB, 850x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1488197706238.jpg
255KB, 850x1173px
>>54381846

None so far.

>>54381847

Rewriting in the back-burner.
>>
>>54381846
>Banned from the Cathedral is suicide or not.
That doesn't disable any 1-Ups you have, just the in setting ressurection system, right?
>>
>>54381872
>That doesn't disable any 1-Ups you have, just the in setting ressurection system, right?

You can still use your 1-ups
>>
File: KNIFE ANGRY HOLD BACK.jpg (9KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
KNIFE ANGRY HOLD BACK.jpg
9KB, 300x222px
When was the first time you got thrown in full on murderous rage?
>>
>>54381888
That is a cute dragon.
>>
>>54381872
Yeah, but I'd be taking it with No Powers. Even though I have the power of a raid boss, some kind of scenario where you fall to your death in a bottomless abyss wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>54379988
Nope. She dead son
>>
>>54381900
She's a yandere with a complex against people lying. If you ever lie to her, she'll burn you to death. On the bright side, she forgives you if you manage to survive/come back to life.
>>
>>54381919
>she forgives you if you manage to survive/come back to life.
That's fine for most jumpers.
>>
For Wukong, if and when s/he comes on, will you be updating your 40K Jump in future?
>>
>>54381931
Good news then, she's readily available in Grand Order. If you replace the protagonist, she basically gives herself to you for free. Not sure how she's gonna handle gacha, though I know unpurchased servants need some other way to companion 'em like blue feathers.
>>
>>54381897
Never, because I'm not emotionally immature.
>>
>>54381940
>Wukong
Mate, you serious?
>>
>>54381956
>Mate, you serious?
I serious, mate.
>>
>>54381950
>not emotionally immature

You mean to tell me that there is nothing which you value so much that to see it threatened or destroyed would inspire in you a desire to ensure the annihilation of those responsible?

It's one thing to control your anger, but if you can never FEEL that kind of anger in any situation, either you don't value /anything/ that much or your sense of fairness is somehow stunted.

Ultimately, that's what anger is - your innate interest in making sure life and other people treat you fairly, expressing itself as retaliation against wrongs done to you by them.

Controlling your anger is healthy, but never FEELING it at all is not. Someone with no capacity for anger doesn't care what anyone else does to them, no matter how much they get screwed over.

Or am I reading too much into your answer?
>>
>>54381995
He doesn't care about anything, is what I think he's saying.
>>
>>54381897
When I thought Frisk, who's like a younger sibling to me, had been killed. It was during SMT, when we were all trying to protect a small town from the Gaians and their demonic allies. In the crossfire, Frisk was hit by a powerful magic attack. If it hadn't of been for his Determination, he would have been killed right there and then. I saw red, and went on a rampage while our friends looked after him. Afterwards, I had my familiars constantly keeping an eye on him, because I would not let him be killed, especially not in a universe as cruel as SMT.
>>
>>54381999
>>54381995
I think he's trying to say that he has a childish view of adulthood which is tearing him up inside, and eventually those repressed emotions will bite him in the ass.
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to make self-propagating spells? Like, for example, casting a fragment of a city-spanning ward and having it expand to cover the whole area. Or casting a non-AoE healing spell that creates another instance on whoever someone you heal comes into contact with.
>>
>>54381995
You're reading into it too much

>>54382010
Yeah... that's absolutely what I'm say.
>>
>>54382010
>eventually those repressed emotions will bite him in the ass
kek. Really? I mean, /really/?
>>
>>54381995
To add: I'm just saying I would never fly off the handle in a rage. If you're going to kill or ruin someone, it should be entirely premeditated with a clear head.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>54382012
Living Spells from Eberron might do that if we get it.
>>
>>54382012
Easiest way to do that is to pick up "Infinity" from Seven Deadly Sins, you can extend the duration of any spell you cast. of course in the healing AoE example you just need to get real good at magic to create a custom spell to do that. Things like Dark Wisdom(Overlord) that single magic capstone from Smite, and other perks should easily allow you to do everything you described
>>
>>54382043
Anon, if all you ever do is lie to yourself about having feelings, you're going to be miserable. Repression isn't a good thing.
>>
>>54382043
Eh. I've got a few year's worth of sadness and general butthurt backed up and it hasn't exactly done me any favors. His post feels a bit silly now that he got a reply, but I don't imagine going on the Chain would change his point.
>>
>>54382079
>Muh repressed feelings
>Muh need for expression
Normies.
>>
>>54382079
>implying I have strong feelings about anything
>implying I haven't been living the zombie 9-5 life for the past few years

>>54382096
>projecting that hard
>>
>>54382114
>>54382115
Poor anons.
>>
>>54382115
>projecting
>when I'm literally talking about myself
>>
File: 9330bfd5b93cff8fd1330f324b9de2ee.jpg (207KB, 736x1178px) Image search: [Google]
9330bfd5b93cff8fd1330f324b9de2ee.jpg
207KB, 736x1178px
Aside from Macross, are there are jumps that have plane/jet fighter imports?
>>
>>54379988
I'm somehow reminded of that greentext about a group of adventurers and their epic quest to cockblock a yandere elf.
>>
>>54382134
>I've got a few year's worth of sadness and general butthurt backed up
You might be a little bitch, which makes your previous statement true to you, but don't think this applies to other people.
>>
>>54382127
Emotional bourgeoisie!
>>
>>54382079
And immediately acting on your emotions without thinking them through is just as likely to bite you in the ass. It's not like emotions are some "meter" that can be consumed and filled up. Never reflecting on your emotions and consistently not dealing with your issues is what gets you "miserable".

>>54382096
Yeah, but the issue is that having some degree of control is apparently considered "repressing your emotions", considering the question was "have you ever been thrown into a murderous rage". That's a descriptor of what someone does, not how they feel inside.
>>
>>54382141
Ace Combat.
>>
>>54382169
Ah, good point. Now that I think of it, I focused too much on the implied cause behind the original question instead of really thinking about it as a whole and why you would try not going wild. Sorry for the trouble.
>>
>>54382207
No problem, anon. At least it's more interesting than power-level/waifu posting.
>>
>>54382236
>power level waifu
Remove the punctuation and the meaning suddenly changes.

Obviously, the best waifu is power level.
>>
So if I have Psychologist in Generic Persona, and Social Links + Awakening in Persona 5, does this mean I can grant people two separate Personas?

How the fuck does that work?
>>
>tfw you've been here for a year and haven't made any jumps
Man, what even am I doing.
>>
>>54382073
>if we get it.
Hey, you don't have a project right now!
Sim City is ok, but a generic setting.
Eberron has character!
>>
>>54382291
>tfw you've been here three years and haven't gone or progressed anywhere in life.

You ask yourself what you're doing, I'll be over here with Existential Despair.
>>
>>54382141
Matthew Reilly Universe has one for Ex-Military.
>>
>>54382141
R-type maybe?
Star wars does.
>>
>>54382291
>Man, what even am I doing.

Not jumps, apparently
>>
>>54382292
We have an EbberAnon working on it. When was the last time he posted?
>>
>>54382308
I don't remember ever seeing a WIP.
>>
>>54382292
As >>54382308 said EbberAnon is doing good work on it last I knew.
>>
>>54380628
After picking Warhammer Fantasy and Redwall for my second and third, like pick related.
>>
>>54382275
Indeed. I started rogering myself as soon as I became a villain in Dragonball AF.
>>
Hey, if one of you SBers wants to earn brownie points, you should explain to dirge that Spirited Away was likely uploaded because there was some discussion about how the jump was previously accepted and mysteriously vanished from the new drive. And there was some disappointment surrounding that.
>>
>>54382291
Dude, there are people who've been here since the very beginning who still haven't made jumps yet. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>54382402
But anon, then Dirge can't make derogatory remarks about all of the thread/tg/4chan as if everyone hates him and shitposts on him and all the people who tried to be nice or help didn't exist.

What would he do if he couldn't blindly shit all over everyone here, even if they're innocent?
>>
>>54382411
It just feels bad because I've attempted and almost completed a few of them, but usually lose interest around the 3/4 mark.
>>
>>54382435
Which did you attempt?
>>
>>54382402
Better off not bothering with him. He won't care either way.
>>
>>54382418
But haven't you heard anon?

Unless they're family, they don't matter as he's never going to meet anybody over the internet in person.
>>
>>54382418
>all the people who tried to be nice or help didn't exist.
Even if they did exist they should be long gone by long. Shitheads like him don't deserve any sympathy.
>>
>>54381903
If it's truly bottomless, I guess you only have to worry about starving to death?
>>
Is there anywhere I could get the ability to absorb computers/AI and add them to my intelligence without cybernetics?
>>
>>54382402
>you should explain to dirge that Spirited Away was likely uploaded because there was some discussion about how the jump was previously accepted
I'm not seeing a single post on archive where the jump was uploaded or accepted.
>>
>>54382467
What spicy meme is this now?
>>
>>54382402
All you did was kick off shitposting.

Good job anon.
>>
>>54382520
<smallvoice>I'm still here, guys. I... I've not left.</smallvoice>
>>
>>54382555
You really think that he wasn't going for that to begin with? The only reply any one of those jumps ever gets is shitposting. Blame Dirge for making shitpost fuel and feeding people like >>54382467
>>54382456
>>54382418
>>54382554
>>54382520
in the first place.
>>
>>54382520
We're aware you got uber butthurt over somebody on the fucking internet.

Grow up.
>>
>>54382555
Are you implying this was not his intention?
>>
>>54382520
t. Emotionally immature individual
>>
>>54382555
It was inevitable. Better to have something potentially productive come of the OP than have a pointless round of shitposting start just because someone merely asks or mentions a dirge jump. Just letting him fuck things up randomly has literally no chance of anything good happening.
>>
>>54382575
If you're not going to make a jump Dirge then don't fucking talk you piece of shit. And of course you're not, you just want to sit over in SB and preach about how it's all /tg/'s fault. Maybe learn some fucking humility and realize that you're the reason behind the shitposting.
>>
>>54382596
You idiot. Learn to read.
>>
>>54382578
>>54382585
BUT GUSY IM RLY TRIGERED BY DIRGE HE CALLED ME A MEAN POOPYHEAD :'''''(
>>
>>54382596
>>
>>54382596
He wasn't claiming to be Dirge, anon. Maybe you should read the post he was responding to a bit more before reacting.
>>
>>54382607
>Reading
>before reacting

This wouldn't be /jc/ if our pack of bastard-sired retards had logical ways of thinking.
>>
>>54382590
>than have a pointless round of shitposting start just because someone merely asks or mentions a dirge jump.
If he wasn't going for shitposting he wouldn't have decided to make a public announcement then stalk SB to see if Dirge would react. If he really wanted to avoid the shitposting he wouldn't even mention the jump or the namefag.
>>
>>54382612
Fair point.

>>54382619
Also a fair point. It's not as though it should come as a surprise to anon.
>>
File: lollipop-250.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lollipop-250.png
38KB, 250x250px
>>54382605
There, there, sweetie. Come give Auntie Anon a hug and tell me all about it. That mean little boy did wha'? Oh, that boy ain't no good for you, son. Here, have a digital lollipop.
>>
>>54382607
If he supports him he's just as bad, if not worse. Supporting someone who only cares about shitting on this community and harassing the jumpmakers here is as bad as any shitposter. What has Dirge ever done except blindly shit on everyone here and make derogatory remarks about jumpmakers and the IRC?
>>
>>54382577
>Blame Dirge
Dirge isn't here to do anything.
Just fucking you.
And no one wants to hear about how awful you think mean old Dirgy-poo is.
Tell it to a therapist instead of us, faggot.

>>54382418
>But anon, then Dirge
Have a (you)
Now fuck off.

>>54382520
>Shitheads like him
Have another (you)
Now double fuck off
>>
File: don't reply to scatovore.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
don't reply to scatovore.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
>>54382605
He did? Well that changes everything! String him up, I say. Crucifixion cures cruelty.
>>
>>54382631
Pushing your crimes onto other people doesn't absolve you of the, Timmy my boy.
>>
>>54382619
Unfortunately for you, I don't care for the whims of shitposters. If you can't ignore the obvious shitposting at this point, then there's really nothing more to say to you. Like, he really couldn't be more obvious. But letting that kind of misinformation spread and get taken seriously will only reinforce and perpetuate more bullshit in both communities. It's pretty fucking dangerous to the long-term health of this community, even if it's more insidious.
>>
>>54382635
You're defending someone famous for shitting on Red, OAA, and multiple other namefags. Even now he's still claiming that it's our fault that he won't upload jumps here when the it is his fault to begin with. How deluded do you have to be to defend someone like that?
>>
>>54382619
>public announcement then stalk SB to see if Dirge would react.
I don't care about what is or isn't happening over on SB. Because this isn't fucking SB.
If you want to talk about SB, DO IT ON FUCKING SB WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT YOUR STUPID POSTS
>>
>>54382660
You mean just like you do?
>>
Stop validating him.

I don't care which him at this point.
>>
File: despair pinnochio.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
despair pinnochio.gif
456KB, 480x361px
>>54382669
It's hopeless. Reporting doesn't do anything and when nobody responds he just replies to himself.

The only possible chance is to introduce a new conversation topic interesting enough to drown him out.

Any ideas?
>>
>>54382650
If you don't want more bullshit, then stop acknowledging SB and their jumps. If you really care about the long term health of this community that badly then encourage someone from the community to make the jump instead of roping in somebody from another community to do it. How hard is it to leave SB alone?
>>
File: 1460801330577.jpg (332KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1460801330577.jpg
332KB, 800x1131px
>>54382700
This is my tentative build for NieR: Automata
Do you guys think is alright?

Origin: Strange Being

Perks:
2Booty (-100)
Happy Little Shopkeeper (Free for Origin)
The (E)nd is Only The Beginning (-300,Discount)
Droid In Charge (-100)
YoRHa Girl (-100)
I Shouldn't Be Doing This (-400)

Items
Strange Mask (Free)
The Secret Shop (-200)

Drawbacks
The Hangman (+200)

Ending
Continue On
>>
>>54382647
He's so insistent on it, that it makes me wonder if he has a mental disease.
>>
>>54382662
Why are you telling me this instead of this idiot OP >>54382402 who probably was the one that took the jump from Dirge's drive to upload it just so he could make that post?
>>
>>54382700
Hmm, how about: What did you guys do in the Tyranid jump? Did you use the senario or do your own thing? Go with the flow with the hivemind, or strike out on your own?
>>
>>54382712
Strange bean.
>>
>>54382712
>2Booty
A man after my own... buttock.

>>54382714
Given also his lack of originality, it really wouldn't surprise me if had a legitimate medical condition. Like Bancho but sooo much worse.

>>54382718
I went for the scenario. The whole setting NEEDED to be eaten and defectated. Also getting my fleet to come with me into future jumps is a pretty nice reward for taking it.
I haven't went the Zerg jump yet, but I'm looking forward to some massive synergy when I do.
>>
>>54382660
>Even now he's still claiming
He ISN'T DOING SHIT here. And if he's doing it somewhere, I DON'T CARE. He could be anally probing your child BFF in front of you, and using telepathic nightmares to turn your treasured childhood memories into ashes and I wouldn't care

If it happened elsewhere it doesn't fucking count for squat. And if it happened here in threads of old I STILL DON'T FUCKING CARE because you leave old shit in old threads.

And I DOUBLE DOG DON'T CARE because Red, and OOA, add all the other namefags ARE ACTUAL PEOPLE AND NOT SOCKPUPPETS THAT NEED YOU TO SPEAK FOR THEM.

If THEY want to be pissed at Dirge while I'm over here NOT CARING that is fine. And if THEY DON'T CARE why are you bothering me?
>>
>>54382718
Haven't been there yet.
>>
>>54382753
Oh, you are in for a treat. Especially if you're like me and you'd just love a chance to flip the table over for the entire setting. Seriously, while there are nice things about wk40, it is the worst place for anyone in it to actually live. And some of those perks are just great.
>>
>>54382742
So instead of ignoring the argument you decided to throw your hat in over somebody you don't know, don't care about, and doesn't affect you at all. Was it all just so you could tell the world about how you don't care?
>>
>>54379988
It's too late to stop now.
>>
>>54382716
>Why are you telling me this instead
Because YOU are the asshole who mentioned
>then stalk SB to see
which I don't know is true or not. And DON'T CARE enough to find out because that would require visiting the jumpchain thread on SB.

Either you are telling the truth, and deserve to be yelled at for stalking SB and then running here to tattle for being a whiny little tattle tale, or you are making shit up and deserve to me yelled at for being a fucktard.

Either way, FUCK YOU, I HOPE YOU DIE MISERABLE AND ALONE AND INFESTED WITH MAGGOTS.
>>
>>54382811
Someone's salty.
>>
>>54382827
It's Timmy. He's playing both sides of the argument. Provocateur on one hand, over-reacting righteous anon on the other.
I'd just ignore him, but this is actually fairly entertaining, so instead I'll go get some popcorn.
>>
>>54382827
It's a different shitposting strategy, I guess he didn't feel like he baited enough replies. So samefag and pretend like he's tired of the shitposting while contributing to it by talking about nothing jumpchain related at all.
>>
So. Tyranid Jump. What biomorphs did you apply to yourself, and what origin did you go with?
>>
So is it even legal to have Gilgamesh as a servant, provided he's weakened from using the supplement? Gilgs in Extra CCC is fucking great.
>>
>>54382981
You could try making him as a custom Gilgamesh in a different class he's applicable for, like a Saber focused on Ea and personal combat skills.
>>
>>54382981
Anyone you can build, you can have, But they're only going to have what the build lists.
>>
>tripfag drama, once again
You know, if everyone posted anonymously when they weren't talking about their jumps, we probably wouldn't have this problem.
>>
Which jumps have fairly versatile psionics? I don't particularly care about power, but that many things are possible with it. But a few qualifications: 1) They must not be powered by the Warp or similar realms and 2) the versatility must be something that can be learned. The Warp speaks for itself, but what I mean by the second is that there are places like Marvel where dedicated (meaning they can't learn other disciplines with any effort whatsoever) telepaths and telekinetics are a thing and people who can access all of them are specialer snowflakes.
>>
>>54382712
I've got a question about Jumper Goes West. Does the boat you need to escape from there already exist, or do you need to build it yourself? And would those raid bosses be able to destroy the boat, or would they "only" attack me and the passengers?
>>
>>54383192
>Does the boat you need to escape from there already exist, or do you need to build it yourself? And would those raid bosses be able to destroy the boat, or would they "only" attack me and the passengers?

Make it yourself.
And yes, raid bosses can destroy the boat.
>>
How much damage would the zapper from Captain N deal to Net Navis?
>>
>>54383098
You're talking about a group of people that got together to make a tripfag feel like leaving was a more preferable solution than sticking around just so they could talk more shit once he was gone and spread rumours about how he's committed crimes and destroyed people's lives. Posting anonymously won't stop that.
>>
>>54382712
There's a nier jump?
I don't see it on the drive.
>>
>>54383237
If you had access to intercontinental teleportation, would you still have to use the boat?
>>
File: 1465913095250.jpg (569KB, 791x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1465913095250.jpg
569KB, 791x1147px
>>54383263

It's a drawback. Take a guess.

But sure, I can't stop you from doing that if you want.
>>
>>54383168
Psychonauts, and buy Three Pounds Of Dreams. I suspect it's exactly what you're looking for.
>>
File: 4a12941079c05ad6e32a6e9a8487db3e.jpg (558KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4a12941079c05ad6e32a6e9a8487db3e.jpg
558KB, 1000x1000px
>>54383288
Not him, thanks for the jump.

Log Horizon
Lander 1200
18 yo female
Mare Tranquillitatis (Moon Server)
Half alv
Summoner
Subclasses:
• scribe free,
• sigilmaster 1100,
• Maou/Demon Lord 1000
• Player created subclass: (Demonic Bloodline) 800
• Player created class adventurer

Overskill 200
Hardened free
Unforgotten heritage 0
Precurser -300
Lord of the dungeon -600
Blue blood -750

Items
Newlyweds cooking apron free
Ancient Keepsake -850
• Crown of the demon king, a pair of demonic horns fashioned into a crown, this crown is said to have been made from the horns of the first demon king and passed down through his family since time immemorial, it is said that those decended from him are given great power as well as becoming highly charismatic.
• Import god of highschool crown

Artifact class armor set -1150
Phantasmal class item -1550
• Import crown of the demon king, Grants demon king bloodline, makes more charismatic, grants higher magic pool and higher hp pool. Contains a portion of the soul of the first demon king, he speaks to the wearer if requested and gives advice accumulated over hundreds of years of sitting upon the heads of rulers.

Savings of 10 million gold -1600

Drawbacks
Banned from the cathedral -1200
No powers -800
Jumper go west! -500
No killing ever -200
Monster bait 0

NOTES

subclass: Demon Bloodline, The user has unlocked the dark strength of their bloodline allowing them to tap into the strength of those known as demons, as you move up in the ranks of demon bloodline it allows you to take on the physical properties of a demon starting with demonic claws and moving up

Based mainly on the subclass Maou/Demon King which can be achieved in elder tale which was almost completely roleplayer based. In the game being a demon lord just made you get letters from "Papa demon king" asking if you are ok, and packages of cosplay items like horn headbands and spooky capes.

Cont.
>>
>>54383353
This set up is something I hope would allow me to mitigate some of my low hp by allowing me to dump mp into strengthening buffs that have a demon motiff.

Bad side is Im gonna need a really really kickass boat to avoid briney death by monster.

Adventurer class just for the neat abilities and experience boost.

I probably would have done nothing but taken subclasses if I could have.
>>
>>54383168
Mob Psycho 100 has is quite versatile. The document says you can learn new techniques as well.
>>
>>54383298
You don't have to take TPOD in that jump to be (eventually) versatile, but it makes a lot easier.
>>
File: Jumper.jpg (1MB, 1679x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper.jpg
1MB, 1679x1083px
>>54379988
That happening to current Jumper would imply that it's something that can take out a companion forever and not of my resurrection methods would work, including time-travelling. Which is a really scary thing to put yourself in between. So I guess no, I wouldn't do it.

And if this was early Jumper, he is still young enough to not really care that much. He has had more than a few families over the decades and still left behind. What's another one?

>>54380628
Like this, form a distance They are the result of using the Biggus Dickus Formula and turning it into an alt-form, plus clones and hivemind perks. A mix of Yog-sothoth's bubbles and She Who Lives in Her Name's spheres.

Avatars may vary depending on use and purposes.
>>
>>54383353
Pretty sure Mao/Demon Lord would be either a Title or Player created subclass as I can't find it on the wiki, and would as such cost either 200 or 300 CP. Ditto for Demonic Bloodline, which would cost 300 CP. And you somehow got the Player subclass for free? If my math ain't wrong, your subclasses alone would cost you 900 CP.

I'd be happy to be wrong though, 'cause that'd mean I could afford more subclasses in my own build.
>>
So I plan on posting my first jump later today and I wanted to know if I should pick a name and post with it?
>>
>>54383675
most jumps are posted anonymously.
>>
>>54383675
No need.
The only reason to do that is if you're a jumpmaker so people know to address their questions to you.
>>
>>54383675
You don't need to, but it would facilitate things to keep track of your answers.

You can just do what most people do: put a name just to answer questions and remain an anon the rest of the time.
>>
>>54383621
I went by this, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9fxJuxL7dU3pDMtyrTfJrsXOws_6WRfxnxuKwvsF7Y/mobilebasic#h.43lavz7252rk

The second subclass was added into the math, I just didnt write the price down all the way up. It works out to the same price at the end, you get 1 of the roleplay or production subclasses free then they cost 100 each from the pdf I have. Maou is from the roleplay classes. Hero is on there too but apparently hero causes a lot of aggro build up from monsters and most people did not take it.
>>
>>54383675
Namefags are their derivative suffixes.
>>
>>54383675
Depends on if people are going to ask questions about the jump later on or if you're planning on making multiple jumps. If so I'd suggest taking a name.
>>
>>54383675
Putting a name on to answer questions is preferable just to keep track of who is who.
>>
>>54383714
Huh, interesting. Looks like it has some subclasses that aren't in the wiki. Thanks.
>>
>>54383729
>>54383699
>>54383696
Alright I'll use a name just to post the jump and answer questions.
>>
File: 1484103745356.jpg (169KB, 908x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1484103745356.jpg
169KB, 908x1319px
>>54383353

I bless your build, as the jumpmaker.
>>
>>54383900
Yay! Thanks ricrod
>>
File: ZHYMMxi.png (209KB, 2421x624px) Image search: [Google]
ZHYMMxi.png
209KB, 2421x624px
So, if you purchase the large station hull in EVE Online, what size can you expect?
>>
>>54383920
Damn demons keep ttying to make me fall to slaanesh. Why are demons always hotter than angels?
>>
>>54383900

Post latest LOG please famm
>>
>>54383931
I'd say sligthly bigger than L size on your chart..
>>
Where's the Always Sunny in Philadelphia jump, on the drive?
>>
File: 1473886396217.jpg (592KB, 827x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1473886396217.jpg
592KB, 827x1122px
>>54383958
>Post latest LOG please famm

huh? sorry, I'm not well versed in this english jargon.
Do you want me to post big tiddied anime girls perhaps?
>>
>>54383972
How would Kirito from SAO fair in Log Horizon?
>>
File: Trench Coat Woman.jpg (348KB, 1200x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Trench Coat Woman.jpg
348KB, 1200x1707px
>>54383972

Log as in Log Horizon man
>>
File: 1500179878275.png (3MB, 5278x4438px) Image search: [Google]
1500179878275.png
3MB, 5278x4438px
>>54383972
Hmm courtesan is a subclass, so I wonder if stripper could be. Charm folks with big vidya gaem tiddies.
>>
>>54383972
>Those legs

I-is she OK?
>>
File: Log Horizon Jumpchain.pdf (257KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Log Horizon Jumpchain.pdf
257KB, 1x1px
>>54383984

Depends of what account he get transferred too.

But let's say is his vanilla account in SAO. He would be rather weak by comparison.

>>54384007
Oh, have this. I still need to change a couple of typos and put a couple of extra notes at the end, but that's pretty much all.

>>54384008

Sure, go stripper if that makes you happy.
>>
>>54384027
>Oh, have this. I still need to change a couple of typos and put a couple of extra notes at the end, but that's pretty much all.

Thanks, Also Baka to test when?
>>
>>54383984
Shitty, dual weild is nothing big in log horizon. Also it requires more than 1 person to beat a raid boss.
>>
>>54384051
Well, I have some perks ready. I will go to sleep in a couple of hours and after that I will post them here.

I have been watching Dexter (the killer one) and haven't advanced much. Sorry
>>
>>54383984
Sword Art Online is a shit game.
>>
File: Krusty_cc.png (455KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
Krusty_cc.png
455KB, 657x600px
>>54383984
Krusty would destroy him.
>>
>>54384108
I'm not arguing that it isn't, I just want to get an idea of the >power levels< of the MMO animes.
>>
Previous Jump: >>54374470
Jump 6: Gundam Universal Century
Time Period: Zeta and ZZ
Starting CP: 1000
Drawback: - I'm trying to think there. (1100)
- Rivalry of the Century (1300)
Background: Newtype (1100)
Skillset: - Don't Think- Feel.
- Flash of Insight (1000)
- Understanding (700)
Companions: - Fellow Hobo and Walkers (Coop & Mikumo) (600)
Equipment: - Tem Ray Circuit
Importing Burai as a MS for 100 CP. I also get a free Nemo.

Burai's Customization
Armaments: - 60mm Vulcans
- Beam Saber
- Psycoframe (100)
- 6 Funnels (0)

Okay, with all the stuff I picked from previous jumps and my newfound access to Newtype space magic, I should be able to make sure that everybody on the Argama survive the war. Speaking of wich, I wonder if Newtype bullshit and Mikumo's sky singing would cause a special reaction...

Beside that, I'll of course try to save Four, Rosamia and all of the Ples, wich should be possible with my negotation skills. The problem will be finding a home for all of them 'cause I don't think Judau could handle so many imoutos. I also do my very best to prevent the Dublin Colony Drop. If Neo-Zeon manage to drop the colony, I'll use my Gravity Cannon from Zoids to destroy it before it touch the ground, relying on my perk from Megas XLR to reduce the collateral damage. Also, Scirroco and his mind-raping and brainwashing is the first priority target. And I'll try do that while my actually-challenging rival try to kill me, presumably to avenge his love interest that I'll accidently kill.
>>
>>54380628
A some what normal looking human, with the exception of always wearing shades.

I have taken every perk in jumpchain available to make you prettier, and when it focuses on a body part, I chose the eyes.

my goal is to get to the point of having Medusa like eyes that kill by sexiness rather than ugliness.
>>
>>54382141
Ace Combat, whenever I get around to murdering the jump and vomiting up something larger like with RE.
>>
>>54384199
>No Zaku
>>
Jumps where I can get the ability to create and control water.
>inb4 bionicle
I know nothing about that setting and I'd prefer to keep my dick.
>>
>>54384223
<<THE RED SUCC HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE BELKA HER CLAY BACK>>
>>
>>54384090
Do you mind explaining this racial skill of Half-Alvs? I assume it's just a teleport with some fancy language?
Dimension Walker: An expert in the Alv's transitory magic, you can freely control distance by sensing the world's fluctuations.
>>
File: BTS_vol_07_008.jpg (378KB, 1195x1746px) Image search: [Google]
BTS_vol_07_008.jpg
378KB, 1195x1746px
>>54384319

Yeah, that skill is a small scale teleport.

Also, the baka test anime has a lot of filler, barely cover until the 6th novel. Still very funny.
>>
>>54384253
There's a Stand for that in Jojo, Young Justice Atlantian Magic is good at it apparently, and there was something said about one of the Gems from Steven Universe but I know nothing of the setting.
>>
>>54384351
Who uses it, define "small scale", and what's the cooldown on it? The wiki is pretty shit for small stuff like that.

>Also, the baka test anime has a lot of filler,
I didn't read the light novels, but while watching the anime I didn't recognize anything that seemed like typical filler stuff, so I'd say they did a pretty good job with that.
>>
>>54384351
So...so gay...
>>
>>54384351
As someone who has not read/watched/played/whatever log horizon can you explain overskills like how do theywork, what are some examples?
>>
File: bakatest7.jpg (31KB, 663x372px) Image search: [Google]
bakatest7.jpg
31KB, 663x372px
>>54384379

100 meters radius. don't know about the cooldown. I would say that around 30 seconds, but feel free to fanwank for this one.

>>54384383

Nigga, Aki spent most of a whole volume using a maid outfit. This show can get pretty gay.
>>
File: Miraak.jpg (110KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Miraak.jpg
110KB, 752x1063px
>>54380628
>>
>>54384404

Sure. Overskills is basically using a skill from the game in a way that was not designed in the game.
Is better to say that is using a game skill with real world logic instead of game mechanics
An example is being able to use various skills at the same time or combine them
>>
>>54384407
If hes not a girl why does he have hairbows, cutoff shirt, sports bra, pink heart necklace, and the beginnings of a boob outline?

Hey captcha was actually a place that I live near, neat.
>>
>>54384449
>If hes not a girl why does he have hairbows, cutoff shirt, sports bra, pink heart necklace, and the beginnings of a boob outline?

Because he has a twin sister and they keep taking him for her
>>
>>54384379
>I didn't read the light novels, but while watching the anime I didn't recognize anything that seemed like typical filler stuff, so I'd say they did a pretty good job with that.

They did a great job at it. Baka Test first season is one of the best comedy animes in all time.

But still, there's some difference between both. But to be honest I like the anime more.

>>54384449
>If hes not a girl why does he have hairbows, cutoff shirt, sports bra, pink heart necklace, and the beginnings of a boob outline?

People get him to crossdress everytime possible. He also has an identical twin (female)
>>
>>54384407
>>54384468
Twin companion option pls.
>>
File: red_mage.jpg (819KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
red_mage.jpg
819KB, 1200x1600px
>>54379988
I'd like to believe I would. I like believing I'm enough of a hero to take a fall like that if it was needed. Besides, dying and heading home isn't the worst thing. She could still come back and visit when everything is all over.

We had fun along the way Raven, but you're going to have to be the one to cross the finish line. You know the plan. Just find me again. Don't worry. I'll be waiting for you.

>>54380083
Usually Pokemon, but it depends on what kind of feel I'm going for in the Chain. In this newest one the theme is "Journey", so I started with Final Fantasy 1. Which is an awesome one to write for, by the way. Very well done. But like I said, it varies.

>>54380628
Currently? Basically Red Mage from Final Fantasy 1. The outfit is surprisingly comfortable and durable. Especially the boots. And I think it makes me look rather dashing. Usually I don't like standing out so much, but I've grown fond of the bright red. I suppose I'll go back to being boring eventually, but for now I'm subjecting the multiverse to my suaveness.

At least all this adventuring has worked off my pudge and magic fixed my eyesight pretty quickly. I didn't expect Cure Blind to do that, but it was a nice side-effect that I discovered accidentally during my first Jump. Doesn't keep them from getting worse again, but applying the spell once every year or so keeps them in top shape.
>>
>>54384253
Castle of Puzzles "Elementalism"
A choice of the "Workings" perks in the Apprentice Tree.
It's a magic based perk that lets you control one of the 4 elements and you have to train in by yourself to get better at it. But at master level you can "Conjure massive amounts of element from nothing. Virtual immunity to element. Shape/control elements in bulk quantities in a large radius around you, summon an elemental being house-sized or larger. Delicate control of large quantities of element."
>>
File: tumblr_mjd7vd9lrZ1ri2kwbo1_500.png (185KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjd7vd9lrZ1ri2kwbo1_500.png
185KB, 500x281px
>>54384482

Dunno, either twin or Hot Sister/Brother
>>
>>54384737
>Hot sister/brother
>Twin
>Either
It's called 'both'.
>>
>>54384886

No, DJP makes people flock to you, but in a small scale, it's more of a small group of loyal friends.
Just like DTP or WWB

Royal Leadership gives you the necessary charisma ad talent to lead an army by yourself.
>>
File: Ff10_logo.jpg (781KB, 1775x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Ff10_logo.jpg
781KB, 1775x1152px
What is your favorite final fantasy jumpers? Why? If there is a jump of it did you fangirl/boy out when you met your favorite characters?
>>
>>54385124
6 > 10 > 8 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 12

Haven't played the rest.
>>
>>54385124
11 and no I did not fangirl out because I was fucking terrified.
>>
>>54383984
He'd be a Swashbuckler because dual wielding is nothing special for them. Log Horzion portrays itself like an actual MMO instead of self insert fantasy, as a regular Adventurer you will die several times to Dungeon/Raid Bosses just learning their patterns. Solo players aren't badasses, they can get overwhelmed by regular similarly leveled monsters, squashed by boss monsters, and ganked by other players. Asuna would fair better.
>>
>>54385124
6>4>10>8>7>The Rest
>>
>>54385230
Because she leveled cooking?
>>
>>54385124
Fave? 15, for sure. Haven't been to a jump of it but I probably would fangirl a bit on meeting the boys. Both the main posse and the other lovely men there.
>>
File: 1498686408569.jpg (488KB, 1724x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1498686408569.jpg
488KB, 1724x1810px
>>54385124
I always have a soft spot for the early Final Fantasies. My favorite would probably be a tie between 6 and 9. I like the story in 6 better, but the characters is 9 are better in my opinion.

I Jumped 6 in a previous Chain, but I derailed that so hard I didn't get much of a chance to meet the main cast. I do plan on doing both a little more traditionally in my newest chain. I doubt I'll fanboy out, but I am going to be a solid big brother to Vivi, because that poor kid...

Runner ups include 4, 1, and Mystic Quest. I didn't like 7 a whole lot, except for certain bits of it. And don't get me started on 10.
>>
>>54385296
Val, would my build here >>54382712 could work
as a first jump?
>>
MMO power levels?

Overlord=Log Horizon>WoW=FFXIV=Aion>SAO=Ragnarok
>>
File: Vivi.jpg (337KB, 1920x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Vivi.jpg
337KB, 1920x1075px
>>54385124
It'd have to be Final Fantasy 9 for sure. It's because I was able to watch my dad play through the entire game when I was a kid so I from my top bunk I saw the whole story unfold, all the monsters, and introduced to how bad ass magic was with Vivi. I remember thinking Black Mages were the coolest fucking things for years and the cut scenes were amazing.
>>
>>54385230
>you will die several times
Hi ho memory death
>>
>>54385312
I dunno, could it? It's your first jump after all.
>>
File: 9e3.jpg (96KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
9e3.jpg
96KB, 600x849px
>>54385277
Exactly. She also knows what the word teamwork actually means.
>>
File: bakatest-7-terrorist.jpg (67KB, 532x420px) Image search: [Google]
bakatest-7-terrorist.jpg
67KB, 532x420px
>>54385332

I mean, don't get me killed and stuff...
>>
Wasn't there a God Eater jump posted a while back, does anyone still have it?
>>
>>54385325
I wouldnt say log horizon is anywhere near as high as overlord, but it probably falls around final fantasy level or wow.
>>
>>54385325
Log Horizon is far from that high, WoW's high tier is more ridiculous than Overlord, Aion is literally in the middle of Apocalypse and what the fuck is Ragnarok doing down there in your list.
>>
>>54385440
>falls to FF or WoW
>Both have planetbusters or worse
Nigga. PLEASE.
>>
>>54385440
>>54385452
I put LH up there because its magic scaled to city level in game and after the adventurers show up they create magic that scales to the world level

I'm just trying to get a discussion going about that so I can get a better idea about the jumps and worlds.
>>
>>54385325
WoW>FFXIV=Aion>Overlord>Log Horizon>SAO

I don't know enough about Ragnarok, sooo
>>
>>54385466
Yeah but the players are not country destroyer tier are they?

I mean hell ffxi has reality eating dragons and chaotic masses of dark shadows that corrupt and devour reality as well but the players dont blow up continents.
>>
>>54385504
I'm pretty sure even Shiroe's shitty contracts were classified as "world level", so that designation doesn't hold much weight. Or did I miss some other world-level magic?
>>
File: 1497447844576.jpg (78KB, 1024x961px) Image search: [Google]
1497447844576.jpg
78KB, 1024x961px
>>54385452
I dunno, from what I remember Ragnarok was pretty low-key as an MMO. I'd put it about on par with Sword Art Online too.
>>
>>54385312
You are human, in a place where half of the population is hard-coded programmed to kill you and the other half is hard-coded programmed to protect you.

I would stay in the Bunker and not let anyone know that you exist aside from YoRHa.

Also, try to prevent them being infected by the machines.
>>
>>54385510
How does WoW rate higher than Overlord?
>>
>>54385546
Iirc there's some cosmic bullshit going on in the background, though I don't know the specifics.
>>
>>54385325
>>54385510
Oh, we should also add EVE Online, Destiny and other MMOs:

WoW>=EVE Online>FFXIV=Aion>Overlord>Log Horizon>Destiny>SAO
>>
>>54385533
Honestly, it depends on whether we look at the setting, or the players' power level. Players in Ragnarok are pretty low key, but the lore is kind of all over the chart.
>>
File: img000003.jpg (551KB, 1440x2200px) Image search: [Google]
img000003.jpg
551KB, 1440x2200px
>>54385535

So, aside from being there and telling the commander about the Logic Virus, something else?
>>
>>54385522
True, but in fairness his contracts do fundamentally change how the world works and the existence of the category suggests there's other wide ranging spells that can be created
>>
>>54385546
Heroes from WoW face the Burning Legion and Death-Wing, which should be far higher than anything that Overlord shows...

In the LNs there are mentions to some deities and world-bosses, but we don't know how would they translate to reality. Also, it's unknown how the nature of the of it being nine worlds would affect the powers aside from doing inter-dimensional portals.

You could argue it both ways, but I think that WoW lore is usually regarded as higher.
>>
>>54385563
But we don't see that cosmic bullshit whereas with Overlord we see whole armies leveled with one spell
>>
File: 083b5402c9f9c108911da820765a8517.png (892KB, 815x1561px) Image search: [Google]
083b5402c9f9c108911da820765a8517.png
892KB, 815x1561px
>>54385568
Fair enough, yeah. I never delved that hard into Ragnarok's lore. I just knew there was always a monster that could come along and whoop me in an instant.
>>
File: 2B issues.jpg (58KB, 736x581px) Image search: [Google]
2B issues.jpg
58KB, 736x581px
>>54385577
Eh, maybe befriend 9S, since he seems to be really powerful? Probably keep an eye on the pods too.

Be careful when sticking some of your parts inside androids. It might result in injury or death.
>>
>>54385596
The assymetrical horns get big points, but her boobs are entry level
>>
>>54385611
>Eh, maybe befriend 9S, since he seems to be really powerful? Probably keep an eye on the pods too.

Cool, thanks bro.

>Be careful when sticking some of your parts inside androids. It might result in injury or death.

Wait, what do you mean?
I can't get all that android booty then?
>>
>>54385596
>>54385567
>>54385533
So where does FFXI fit then? I used to play that a while back and I remember things like alternate realities with shinryu eating the entire everything, a shifting mass of black smoke that undoes reality from a future where it already won, and unbeatable bosses.

But the lore never talks about other planets and there are a bunch of alternate dimensions and apparently it connects to the other final fantasy worlds through the void.
>>
File: b48e5175636724a626bd5d213877a3cd.png (227KB, 651x1033px) Image search: [Google]
b48e5175636724a626bd5d213877a3cd.png
227KB, 651x1033px
>>54385628
Not everything needs vast tracts of land. Ice cream and assets really only need two good scoops. Too much just makes everyone uncomfortable.

>>54385635
No idea. I never played FF11. If I wanted to play an MMO, I'd play an MMO. But if I slot in a Final Fantasy game, I want an RPG damn it.
>>
>>54385634
>>
>>54385755
Durability perks, son.
>>
>>54385755
no android booty then.
Those are going to be a sad ten years.
>>
>>54385611
How do they see with those masks over their faces?
>>
>>54385755
I dont believe for a second that they made the android look like that with such realism that they even put an anatomically correct asshole on it and yet did not take into account people wanting to fuck it.
>>
>>54385788
Sorry Ric, but we need your hands to make more jumps.

>>54385833
They're digitial blindfolds apparently, they provide a HUD and protect the eyes from sudden flashes.
>>
>>54380628
Like an evil Kamen Rider design, because even dark future bad ending me is still a huge weeb. He's just dressing more edgy, now.
>>
>>54385755
>>54385767
Just imagine how hot those androids would get if a flesh and blood human was able to handle the kind of pressure they can put out.

SPLOOSH.

All the android ass. ALL OF IT.
>>
>>54385897

Stop rubbing salt on my wounds, anon.
>>
>>54385863
All humans were centuries, if not more, long gone when YoRHa appeared.They are made for combat, not for fucking, after all.

Probably the only ones that could do that are early models like Popola and Devola since they were supposed to infiltrate the Gesalt villages.
>>
>>54385924
Fairly certain you're just getting memed on. See >>54385863
>>
>>54385924
Why not offer them all upgrades so they could support human genetic material and carry human children to term, you could get laid and rebuild the human race all at once while making it stronger.
>>
>>54385949
So the asshole thing is just a coincidence? Is it a badly placed hdmi jack or something?
>>
File: StrikerS.jpg (71KB, 1069x640px) Image search: [Google]
StrikerS.jpg
71KB, 1069x640px
Is there anything similar to the Buster Destruction Sword from Duel Monsters Shadow Realm with the ability to 'Slay' ?
>>
>>54385951

Then I get all that android booty? :D
>>
>>54385767
It'd just be android snuff then anon...
>>
>>54386005
Don't be a Bancho.
>>
>>54386005
Not without some serious durability perks. Git gud, git swoll son.
>>
>>54385994
It's a heat vent, probably. Androids don't need to shit, and YoRHa units just get new bodies when they break their old bodies. Or simply to travel faster.
>>
>>54385994
IT WAS A FUCKIING PHOTOSHOP, YOU IDIOTS!
>>
pod people
>>
>>54380396
>Let's just say, recent developments include Witch of Death in Umineko.
That's worrying, since a witch's magic is ostensibly a manifestation of their way to attain happiness. Beatrice, Ange and Battler have the Endless Magic because if they can just keep trying they're bound to get it right eventually. Lambdadelta has the Magic of Certainty for a similar reason, because she thinks that hard work and determination should be rewarded with success. Bernkastel has the Magic of Miracles, because she doesn't care about the journey, just the destination, and wants things solved immediately (and because she's heir to all the timeline where Rika couldn't solve anything on her own and could only wish for a miracle). Featherine has the Magic of Theater because it's all just one big game to her. So what does Seras having the Magic of Death mean? Spoookkkkkyyyy~
>>
>>54386044
>"That is not an approved use for my exhaust port Anon."
>"My warranty has just been voided."
>>
>>54386005
Since this is just first jump, you could just be a Terminal and hack the androids to think that your avatar is a human.
>>
>>54385863
>anatomically correct asshole
That screenshot was fake.
>>
>>54385755
Adds a whole new meaning to "crush puss"
>>
File: C8PYeVeXsAAfNkv.jpg (160KB, 1273x1800px) Image search: [Google]
C8PYeVeXsAAfNkv.jpg
160KB, 1273x1800px
>>54386073
Stupid sexy androids.
>>
File: Konata_Fox_by_BrooklynZB.png (84KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Fox_by_BrooklynZB.png
84KB, 500x400px
>>54385124
Final Fantasy 9 is easily my favorite in terms of story, design, characters, and feel. The way it weaponizes nostalgia to create a new epic of the same scope as other PS1 Final Fantasies, the way the characters play off each other, their backstories, the aesthetics and visual design of the everything, it's all just super cool and I love it.
I ABSOLUTELY fangirled and came off as mildly creepy. Did you know people don't like it when you ask if you can get hair and blood samples?

But in terms of "Final Fantasies I've played over and over again", I've actually got way more experience with FFIV. I played through it like six times, twice on the actual SNES, once on a ROM, twice with the FF4 Dejap translation, and once on the PSP.
My favorite character is Tellah.
But, sadly, there is not a jump for that, or else I would totally go out of my way to keep him alive. He is best crotchedy old man.

>>54385634
> I can't get all that android booty then?
Adam and Eve, who were both humanoid machines, were completely smooth down there. We don't see any YorHas without their clothes, but we do see them busted open a couple times, and it's all just machine parts and blood in there, so you probably wouldn't have a good time?
>>
>>54386022
You have to be strong and gentle to lewd your android waifus
>>
My only surprise is that it took us this long after the Jump was released to have this conversation.
>>
>>54386142
We've had it in lesser form before, this is just the farthest we've taken it.
>>
Well, no android booty then.
It was a sad, sad first jump.
Where to go next? preferably with girls that I can lewd or mind control
>>
>>54386142
Most people's first instinct is grabbing for power.
>>
>>54386156
DxD then just grab the harem perk there and go for it.
>>
>>54386156
Sekirei has girls, lewds and MC in one neat package.
>>
Just get the Golden perk from that jump, that'd probably make you durable enough to survive.
>>
>>54386156
I think maybe you need to learn that there's more to the chain than booty grabbing.
>mind control
Good god just ew. Stop posting.
>>
>>54386113
>Adam and Eve, who were both humanoid machines, were completely smooth down there. We don't see any YorHas without their clothes, but we do see them busted open a couple times, and it's all just machine parts and blood in there, so you probably wouldn't have a good time?
Actually, there has been commentary on this by the devs, because of course there has been. Apparently androids (both Terminal-built and YoRHa-built) are built neuter, but are capable of developing genitals if they so choose. Presumably it's some function of their nanorepair systems, or something like that. So cheer up, >>54386156, your dream isn't dead yet.
>>
File: Hora intensifies.gif (406KB, 380x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hora intensifies.gif
406KB, 380x384px
>>54386197
>Apparently androids (both Terminal-built and YoRHa-built) are built neuter, but are capable of developing genitals if they so choose
>>
File: XII_yiazmat_render.png (262KB, 622x335px) Image search: [Google]
XII_yiazmat_render.png
262KB, 622x335px
Alright so what is a good dragon to take with me for FF XI Eternal Bond? The only ones I can think of would be either Alduin, Bahamut, or maybe Yiazmat. All fun choices but I cannot seem to think of more.
>>
>>54386197

You have my thanks

>>54386196
>I think maybe you need to learn that there's more to the chain than booty grabbing.

I don't like you.

>>54386190

Cool, but I think it could be dangerous without a way to take Karasuba out.
>>
File: 1487814342416.jpg (405KB, 973x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1487814342416.jpg
405KB, 973x1271px
>>54386307
The only right answer is your dragonfu.
>>
>>54386307
An Ether Drake from Stellaris could be cool, if you consider that a true dragon and not just an alien that vaguely resembles one.
>>
>>54386369
>dragonfu
explain
>>
>>54386369
I desire to know more.
>>
>>54386400
Waifu = Dragon. Find a dragon and waifu them, this is like entry level fantasy jumper stuff man.
>>
File: 1500274673750.jpg (72KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500274673750.jpg
72KB, 512x576px
>>54386400
>>54386441
Only madness lies down that path anons, turn back now.
>>
>>54383675
Avoid doing that at all costs.

Justs gives some of our saltier johns a direct route to shitposting in your general direction.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>54386369
>>54386447
>>54386471
>>
>>54386369
Why would a dragon have clothes that look like they're made of dragon?

Or are the boob scales actually part of her body?

If so do they come off or what?
>>
>>54386307
Take a bolas species dragon.
>>
>>54386486
They are made from shed dragon scales of her parents, they are strong to protect their weakest daughteru.
>>
>>54386504
I'm sorry a what?
>>
>>54386071
>That's worrying, since a witch's magic is ostensibly a manifestation of their way to attain happiness.

Well that sure woulda been nice to know before potentially screwing over anything and everything.

Fucking Sekirei all over again.
>>
>>54386542
>Well that sure woulda been nice to know before potentially screwing over anything and everything.
Eh, don't worry too much, I'm mostly teasing. Normal witch magic is that, but since the type you get in the jump is CP-bought instead of earned through subjective centuries of suffering you're probably okay with having it be something non-representative of the user. I just like to mess with people, that's what the "spooookkkkyyy~" was for.
>>
File: 1487562029175.jpg (1MB, 1933x1815px) Image search: [Google]
1487562029175.jpg
1MB, 1933x1815px
>>54386479
Expand your horzions anon, a whole new world will open up to you once you start waifuing females of a different species. Especially the shapeshitters...

>>54386486
Monster Girls that is all.
>>
File: Nicol_Bolas,_Planeswalker.jpg (99KB, 657x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Nicol_Bolas,_Planeswalker.jpg
99KB, 657x1022px
>>54386526
Nicol bolas, it would probably take a fucklong time for it to grow up but when it did you would have a soul connection to an awesome dragon. Bonus points if its female cause female bolases are hot.
>>
File: Peter Pan.png (420KB, 518x634px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.png
420KB, 518x634px
>>54386197
>Actually, there has been commentary on this by the devs, because of course there has been. Apparently androids (both Terminal-built and YoRHa-built) are built neuter, but are capable of developing genitals if they so choose. Presumably it's some function of their nanorepair systems, or something like that.

But are they functionally reproductive?
>>
>>54386657
>But are they functionally reproductive?
I don't think that's been commented on. So probably not. Just get Receptive Doves over in the Greek Myth jump.
>>
>>54386657
They're made of metal and synthetic plastics anon. What do you think?
>>
>>54386677
I dislike how out of that entire jump most people only go there for that one perk.
>>
>>54386691
So maybe?
>>
>>54386694
I went there to be a mythic sized hydra.
>>
File: BTS_vol_06.5_041.jpg (84KB, 459x455px) Image search: [Google]
BTS_vol_06.5_041.jpg
84KB, 459x455px
>>54386657

That peter pan is up to no good.
>>
File: How Depraved.jpg (22KB, 235x242px) Image search: [Google]
How Depraved.jpg
22KB, 235x242px
>>54386677

>I don't think that's been commented on. So probably not. Just get Receptive Doves over in the Greek Myth jump.

I'll figure something out

>>54386691
>They're made of metal and synthetic plastics anon. What do you think?

According to that they are also made of nano machines, so maybe yes

>>54386749
>That peter pan is up to no good.

Neither are we anon?
>>
>>54386694
I like the possibilities Demigod has. I went as Styx son for unbreakable contracts.
>>
>>54386703
>>54386790
No, when a mommy android and a daddy android want to have a baby they mail order one.
>>
>>54386834
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>54386834
>order a boy robot
>makes him wear a woman robots tits for his entire teenage years

Terrible parents.
>>
>>54386694
Just becuase one perk gets talked about doesnt mean its the sole reason to take it. Just that its a popular point of discussion. OTB is a myth in my opinion as well.
>>
>>54386790
>Neither are we anon?

You can call me Ricrod. No need for formalities honey
>>
>>54386694
I didnt take it. I can just use realm of myths from civ if I want to impregnate a river.
>>
You know, I was hesitating on what to pick for my first jump, so I decided to shamelessly steal >54385312's idea and pick the one with the android waifus.
And, according to >>54386197, I can have sex with them if they want to, wich is nice.

CP: 1000
Origin: Strange Being (Because I get an army of robots as my protector that way)
Perks:
Happy Little Shopkeeper (Free)
Stand for your Beliefs ( -100)
The (E)nd is only the beginning ( -300)
Drop In Charge (-100)
Fight On and On ( -400)
Metal Caesar (-600)
Items:
Basic Gear (Free)
Strange Mask
Drawbacks: Flesh Against Steel (+100)
What Was Sacrificed (+200)
THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE, THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE (+300)
And take the scenario to travel with my har... all of Yorha, please. Actually, my third drawback will help a little, since the machines will be distracted, even if only a little, by their killings of random animals. I need all the help I can get.
Commander's Log XXXX/XX/XX:
Okay, this is Commander .... actually, I have no idea what my name is. I just woke up in some sort of spaceship with a mask, a tattered old cloak and at least and hundred of cute androids treating me like some sort of messiah or something. Which whoever is reading this log probably part of, because apparently all other humans were killed by other machines. They have no idea how I survived THAT, but in their situation, the miraculous arrival of one of the masters they tought long dead. is And it's a good thing that according to the tests, I'm a strategic genius, 'cause they expect me to lead to victory against the Machine Network, as Yorha (that's the name of the androids) call them. I have to be honest, things look grim. But I believe that we can and will win. It will take many sacrifices and many deaths, but I WILL make sure we win this war, no matter what happen. Also, I formed a team to search for whatever may lead us to fin my lost memory. Who knows, it may contains useful informations for our fight.
>>
>>54386834
I was actually thinking about doing something sort of like this for the scenario. Make a bunch of "blank" YoRHa black boxes, just developed enough to be brought along with the scenario reward. Then whenever a pair of YoRHa wanted to reproduce, they could just acquire one and build themselves a kid.
>>
>>54386941
Ever created a river with your impregnating fluids.

CoC is great for it
>>
How strong is the Elder Dragon Highlander compared to Bolas?
>>
>>54387028
I mean current or future Bolas.
>>
>>54386649
Where would be a good place to fight him?
>>
>>54387062
Kamigawa has a drawback that forces you to fight him.
>>
>>54387080
Sadly he isn't a planeswalker in that scenario. Is there a Jump that woukd allow to fight an Oldwalker Bolas?
>>
File: tumblr_mkar0zXFie1s3uaubo1_1280.jpg (303KB, 700x959px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkar0zXFie1s3uaubo1_1280.jpg
303KB, 700x959px
>>54387113
No idea, I just like nicole bolass.
>>
>>54387014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaIo82uT0qs
I'm sorry
>>
>>54386156
>mind control
Oh, you're actually just a rapist. Great.
>>
>>54387113
He should be. Bolas was a pre-Mending planeswalker at the time he entered the Time Rift, which is the version of him you fight.
>>
>>54387374
Why hasnt anyone used that to make an army of cloned bolases then? Are they that backstabby?
>>
>>54387410
In short: Yes.
>>
>>54385591
WoW's players base (adventurers) I wouldn't think would be as powerful as Ainz. I mean Ainz is pretty much a Lich King (literally) & it took 5 players minimum plus Slyvanas/Proudmore to take him down. In the end he was just pretending & actually instant kills you. You get rescued, Arthas dies, Boviar becomes new LK. We learn that Arthas wanted to die all along, blah blah blah.

The next largest thing that players deal with would probably be Kil'Jaeden. Armed with powerful artifacts once again it took a group + Vel'en (Draenei Leader) to really do anything.

I think WoW Adventurers are about army busting. Maybe city busting for some.
>>
>>54387410
Pretty much. He has made soulbound clones before. They betrayed him.
>>
>>54387014
> spoiler
It baffles me how a setting can be so packed full of hardcore fetish porn yet the jump shies away from it. Like a kid standing next to the ocean, too scared to go in but determined to tell everyone how great it is.
>>
>>54387438
I hope my Eternal Bonded Bolas dragon does not end up like that with me. He shouldn't though right, considering they do not gain any memories so it is just a baby.
>>
>>54387428
Maybe a party of adventurers could smash an army but I doubt one on their own could, not unless it is a weak army or a really strong adventurer.
>>
>>54387472
From the wording of the perk I would assume that it is just a baby of the same species raise it up good.
>>
>>54387366
Is there really difference between charisma/social manipulation perks and outright mindcontrol?
>>
>>54387438
Haha, what? Holy shit, that's hilarious. That's like the time a Doombot decided it was better than the original.
>>
>>54387374
The one in the scenario is a just pre-Oldwalker Bolas displaced in time (from the Dragon Wars Era). Not specifically the Bolas that entered a Time Rift in canon.

Could ask Gaunlet if you don't believe that, or check the archives.

Anyway...
>>54387113
Why would that matter? You get a baby dragon of the same species. Which in the case of Bolas would be an awesome, unique Elder Dragon... But your dragon wouldn't get his Oldwalker Spark either way, since that's based on his soul and not on him being a dragon?
>>
>>54385863
Actually, I remember it being mentioned somewhere that Androids don't come with 'anatomically correct' bits when first built but they can ask for them to be installed afterwards
>>
>>54385124
I never got to meet them in Final Fantasy 6, too busy trying to kill Kefka.

>>54386156
>Mind control into sex

Ew. I guess I was right about disliking you.
>>
>>54387410
Personally, turned his corpse into a skeletal minion.

Because I like spooky scary dragon skeletons.
>>
>>54387571
Oh and here's THIS guy, too.
>>
>>54387637
I just wanted to get a Spark by killing him.
>>
>>54387571
You realize that a lot of jumpers tend to fanwank social perks as fate or story shit, right? But you tried.
>>
>>54387374
Sorry Im late but Im at work.

>>54387472
Eternal bond dragons are the same species as your chosen dragon, in setting before a dragoons dragon hatches a spell is cast to determine the alignment of the hatchling, if it is evil they kill it in the egg. So yours is borngood aligned unless you choose otherwise.

This guy seems to have the right of it.>>54387637
Though powerful it would not inherently have an oldwalker spark. Though it would still be awesome.

Sorry at work, may take a while for me to answer stuff.
>>
>>54387666
Seriously Satan, both are just giving outside stimuli to get the desired reply. The only difference is the that it would take. In the case of human sex, given that we are programmed to reproduce, not that much effort, really.

Mind-control wouldn't be rape in more countries anyway, since there is no violence. The only thing that you could argue is the lack of consent.
>>
>>54387674
Oh, fair enough. You might still be able to get his Spark then though?

It just wouldn't have been ignited yet. If you add it to your own soul, it'd probably get kick-started when you get your Jumper-Spark too.
>>
>>54387723
Just because the law says its okay doesn't mean its okay. The law is not equivalent to morality, Ric, stop trying to defend yourself on anon.
>>
>>54387718
I do not know any of Bolas feats or powers before he has spark, what are they? Got any ideas for dragons to take with Eternal Bond?
>>
>>54387723
It's the difference between buying a girl drinks and slipping her a roofie.
>>
>>54387571
Sometimes not really. Some charisma perks force people to act in a certain way around you.

We have jumpers that literally eat people/people's souls but for some reason every time someone mentions mind control somebody else has to point out that it's unethical.
>>
>>54387786
Nicol Bolas before his Spark is the most powerful Elder Dragon, with a touch that shatters minds.

Elder Dragons, for reference, are the much more powerful ancestors of all dragons on Dominaria (the main MtG plane). They are described as nearly as powerful as Oldwalkers in their own right.

Don't know any specific feats of him though. Pretty old lore.
>>
>>54387853
Feats for Elder Dragons in general, then?
>>
>>54387746
Ric went to bed like thirty minutes ago, said goodnight in the IRC.
>>
>>54387786Im partial to lotr smaug, I remember the cartoon I had where he had a deep south accent and I loved it, also he is big.

Maybe WoW deathwing?

Possibly a dbz shenron for really big... ness. Though I dont think it would grant wishes? Are shenrons inherently magical to grant wishes or is it like a geniie thing that lets them do it because of the magic they guard from the dragonballs?

Either way they are gonna take time to grow up.
>>
>>54387863
Okay? My point still stands though, it's just not Ric defending himself on anon.
>>
>>54386677
You mean you don't go there to craft a shield as collectively durable as the entirety of actual Greece or to be swoll enough to make Heracles-sempai notice you?
>>
Actually, how would you go about making yourself a DIY Oldwalker. I'm think Second Magic for travelling between worlds and drawing magic between them. And the Third Magic to make your body irrelevant. But how do we get the level of shapeshifting they have? They could be stuff like a giant mana cloud when they felt like it and Urza once rearranged every atom in his body to be facing the opposite direction because he was too lazy to turn around.
>>
>>54387891
Just letting you know where to direct your argument is all.
>>
>>54387934
You can't DIY it at all, because of all of these pre-Spark restrictions on everything that limit you to "local multiverses"
>>
>>54387934
Be a magic elemental and stuff yourself full of magic. Or find an oldwalker and scan their soul then make whatever attachment they have into your own.

Or like make a custom exalted charmset, now that we have solars make a set of exaltations that are all about magic and shapeshifting based on mana nodes.
>>
>>54387860
Hm, an Oldwalker (Dakkon Blackblade) failed to mindcontrol an Elder Dragon, on account of how powerful it was.

The Dragon War (which was a bunch of Elder Dragons fighting amongst themselves) was also an interplanar conflict that tore the fabric of countless planes.

So at the very least they can travel to other planes, and in numbers can do considerable damage to them.

I don't really know much more about specifics... the Elder Dragons are cool, but not quite my specialty.
>>
File: berserker.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
berserker.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>54387906
I went for the swole power myself. I mean, just look at those abs. Can't help but admire that kind of physique, even if it isn't one I want for myself.
>>
>>54387981
And canon Planeswalkers are restricted to the MtG multiverse. Your point?
>>
>>54388016
>ripped up countless planes of existence

That's about a good estimate then at any rate.
>>
File: ART.jpg (8KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
ART.jpg
8KB, 269x187px
>>54386694
I went there for ART.
>>
>>54387906
>Heracles-sempai
Heracles a best Greek Hero. Hera a shit.
>>
File: ffe3d93eef90bc9a8919e69d182b5e4c.jpg (596KB, 941x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ffe3d93eef90bc9a8919e69d182b5e4c.jpg
596KB, 941x1600px
>>54388056
Someone needs to make that Jump so that can be a drawback.
>>
File: Laughing skeleton.gif (327KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing skeleton.gif
327KB, 1280x687px
>>54387746
Law doesn't says it's OK. I'm just saying that it's usually recognized that it has less severity than the use of force or violence.

>>54387706
You can fanwank harem perks (i.e. you are lucky with those of your preferred sex or your preferred sex has a better disposition to like you), and even the charisma one.

But there are many perks that outright tell you that you are manipulating people, either by easily knowing them better with a few glances or exchanges of words and coming to know what makes them tick or simply by knowing how people work into general and knowing what buttons you usually need to press. Even then, just by sheer experience by the virtue of living at least a few hundred years, you are probably a better manipulator than anyone currently living now.

I see mind-control like the use of any other magic or clark-tech. Is unethical to rebuild your body instead of waiting for costly operations or to conjure your own stuff instead of hand-making it or buying it from another? If you already have the capability of pulling it off, you can just shorten the time of it. Instead of following the ritual and saying the phrases that you know that you need to say to convince someone in the place that you know that you will get the best results, you just skip the process and get over with it. Be it getting a job or sex.

Time is valuable. And the only thing that you are hurting by doing that is our current conception of free-will. Which instantly disappears once you accept that there are multidimensional gods, magic or destiny. And even if there are none of that, then you are in a deterministic universe where everything stimuli gets a predetermined reply. So no free will.

Although there is no need to worry about my Jumper raping your waifus, my fellow anons, as he has been an skeleton since his first jump, and has no need of interacting with your fleshy bags for reproduction purposes.
>>
File: IMG_1551.jpg (483KB, 1612x2172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1551.jpg
483KB, 1612x2172px
>>54387609
Vincent Doonan Is best Doombot.
>>
File: IMG_1280.jpg (228KB, 751x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1280.jpg
228KB, 751x1062px
>>54388024
Swole!
>>
If you take Master Alliance in the Fate/Stay Night jump, and your chosen master's Servant survives to the end of the jump, do you get to keep both of them as companions?
>>
>>54388147
Oh god not another one of these "there is no free will" assholes. I'm not even involved in this and that's a whole load of shit.
>>
>>54388215
Don't believe so anon.
>>
>>54388147
I was talking about Ricrod, no you. But uh. That's a scary view of mind controlling someone into sex, so I'm thankful your jumper doesn't do sex because you'd be traumatizing a lot of people with that. And if you honestly expect me to waste my time arguing with you about this when you think rape is ok, I've got better things than continuing to speak with you.

Also lack of consent is still rape, even if it isn't violent.
>>
>>54388237
Yeah, everyone knows that free will is real, just like the Illuminati!
>>
>>54388261
Rip. I thought it would be super funny if I got to keep Archer, and he just ignores me and the plot in each setting to go off and do hero stuff now that he's not a "nuke everything guardian cleaner" anymore. Running around saving randoms on the other side of the planet from gangsters, helping kittens down from trees, etc
>>
Does anyone have suggestions on how to beat Gilgamesh in Fate/Zero and/or Fate/Stay Night?

Also, any suggestion on servants?
>>
>>54388269
There's a distinction between artificial consent and no consent at all though. Still skeazy but as has already been mentioned skeaziness is often the name of the game for jumpers.
>>
>>54388237
But anon, if there is a destiny or a virtually-omnipotent entity running around, then free will is not a certainty.

Even right now free will is just an assumption that society needs to function.
>>
>>54388339
Energy drain.

He's a mana construct, all Servants are. Drain him like a Capri Sun Pouch and he's gone.
>>
There's no functional distinction between a sufficiently convincing argument and mind control. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>54388269
>Also lack of consent is still rape, even if it isn't violent.
As I said, it depends on the country.
>>
>>54388339
Is nuking him from orbit an option?
>>
>>54388339
Get toon force perks and then try to defeat him in a surreal and ridiculous manner. He'll see that future where you defeat him him, but he'll refuse to admit that he could be beaten by custard pie to the face and so will not act on that future knowledge. Thereby circumventing his ridiculous prediction NP.
Refuge in audacity, anon and toons!
After than it's just a matter of playing on his pride to get him to avoid drawing Ea or one of his heavy-hitting NPs until his ass is grass. Invest in some anti-spirit or energy draining before hand. No matter what, he's still a heroic spirit with the weaknesses that entails and still needs energy to function.
>>
>>54388366
"Artificial" consent is not consent. If you take away their right to say no, that's rape.
>>
>>54388147
>So no free will.
Then nothing matters. None of this matters. We shouldn't care about any of it. But we have no choice to not care. You had no choice to not type that, I had no choice to not type this. You had no choice but to believe that, I had no choichoic feel like irritation at your beliefs. We're no more important or intelligent than a clock, because that's all we are. Just a bunch of tiny pieces all acting off of the actions of a bunch of other little pieces with no agency to do anything else. In fact, the whole damn universe is just a big clock. Eventually it'll run down and all this will be mercifully over forever.
>>
>>54388389
The law is not equivalent to morality and I said that before. You're bad at this argument thing if you forget points already made.
>>
>>54388401
Exactly! Glad to see you understand, anon.
>>
>>54388395
I mean, they still have the right to say no. It's just that they're not going to, because you have sufficiently wooed/charmed them. The actual concern is that you're way above their level in terms of wooing ability.
>>
>>54388395
Ah, but in that case isn't all consent 'artifical'?
And if they think it's genuinely given consent, then what's the difference? they'll jsutfy it to themselves retroactively and perhaps rationalise their actions, but in the end it's all the same, right?

>>54388401
This guy gets it. All is nothing in the end.
>>
Stop replying guys. Anyone who tries to justify rape is either trolling or a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>54388390
If nuke has no collateral damage, yes.
>>54388380
>>54388393
Where could one find some energy draining perks?
>>
>>54388339
From an in-setting perspective, without outside powers: in Zero, you're pretty much fucked. In Stay Night, find Shirou early (I think you get a few years before the War?) and train him to use his projection and UBW. As long as Gil doesn't get serious and use Ea, prepared Shirou beats him 10/10 times.
>>
>>54388387
Even if you make a literally perfect argument and manage to legitimately convince me to your point of view, I still have the capacity to arbitrarily be contrarian and disagree. Mind Control is forcing the situation so there isn't even the possibility of another outcome.
>>
>>54388401
You don't stop playing a game or reading a book because you know that the end is already written.

The important part is the experience.
>>
>>54388339
Yes, it's this neat little trick I've worked out called "violence". Gil's not all that tough, he's got pretty good offense but shit defense. Just hit him a bunch.
>>
>>54388424
Getting into a relationship with someone and fucking them/seducing them isn't rape, but if you use mind control for that it's rape. I don't consider social perks to be mind control in this argument because I'm not an anal fuckwad, but outright mind control is morally disgusting.
>>
>>54388393
He already refuses to use his future knowledge NP in Stay Night. Too proud, iirc he only uses it in Extra.
>>
File: 4b5f6452ea85885ce6d0fe609e8e2dde.jpg (198KB, 901x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4b5f6452ea85885ce6d0fe609e8e2dde.jpg
198KB, 901x1280px
>>54388339
Grab yourself an Assassian and don't use them like an idiot. Go after the Masters instead of trying to toss a class that was never meant to take down Servants into their faces.

My eventually plan was to be a Servant in Fate/Zero, go for the Tournament of Kings, then grab Hassan of Serenity in Fate/Stay Night and go after Masters by pretending to swap roles with Anna. Other Masters go for her as an easy mark, then get poisoned to death when they touch her. Among other strategies. Might need to utilize the honeypot.

A brutal way to wage war, but it is a way to win.

Note: That was my old plan for my old chain. This time around thing will probably be wildly different.
>>
>>54388454
Ah. In that case, yes, it turns out I agree with you.
>>
>>54388433
No ones trying to justify rape, anon. I hope. I think the argument is more where the line is drawn between being really seductive and actualy coercion
>>
>>54388444
But it's the same thing. If the argument is persuasive enough, you wouldn't disagree with it no matter what. Mind Control is forcing the situation yes, but so is any argument that's good enough, because both have only one result, they both leave no room for other possibilities.
>>
>>54388395
What if you make it so people will always say yes, even with no as an option?
I was in a discussion about the Problem of Evil in a thiestic universe and an interesting point made by one of the parties involved, countering the free will argument, was that God could create a world where everyone just happens to choose to be good consistently.
Others are free to say no; they understand that it's an option, but they say yes consistently because they all want to.
>>
>>54388443
Shirou doesn't have the capacity to learn or develop Unlimited Blade Works as he is until after the war has already started and he's had time to leech memories/skills/etc off of EMIYA.
>>
>>54388372
>Even right now free will is just an assumption that society needs to function.
But we have no choice in the matter whether or not we assume it, so can you even really call it that? We're all just matter and chemical signals.

>>54388445
But we're not the observer looking in for entertainment. We're the ink on the page, the lines of code on the screen. We're already scripted to act and feel as we do. If I'm going to stop playing then it will happen regardless of what you're programmed to say to me. If I'm not then the same is true.
>>
>>54388433
No.
>>
>>54388480
>I hope.
well there's yer problem
>>
File: IMG_1246.png (142KB, 545x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.png
142KB, 545x418px
Jumpers, how often do you dabble in eugenics?

What are the results?
>>
>>54388452
Yes, but what if he does something other than stand still and allow you to hit him, like dodge or stab you?
>>
>>54388339
You could snipe him.

Though, I am pretty sure Servants can only be hurt by (or at least, have CRAZY damage resistance to anything that isn't) magic.

So all you need is a magic bullet!
>>
>>54388485
You've never seen somebody who knows they are wrong but are stubborn enough to keep being wrong anyways?

Protip: Humans aren't perfectly rational beings. That assumption only (sometimes) works in Economics, not in sociology.
>>
>>54388444
>I still have the capacity to arbitrarily be contrarian and disagree
Not if it's a literally perfect argument, no. You're a deterministic system, anon. Any potential for you to disagree is just due to that system being complex enough that a human observer can't chart out the exact sequence of interactions that leads to the end state they desire. Someone with a perfect model of your brain and the mental capacity to comprehend it in its entirety could get any result they wanted from you. Granted, it would be hard to set up the necessary secondary conditions needed to do it, your brain is going to process more sensory information than just their words. So they'd need to control the environment they're having the conversation in, as well as isolate it from outside factors like vibrations or cosmic radiation. But that's just a matter of engineering, the theory is sound.
>>
>>54388498
It doesn't matter. You still experience. You still think. Even if it's 'fake', it's still you.

>>54388513
Oh boy, first rape and now child-farming...
>>
File: hahano.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
hahano.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>54388513
why would I do that when genetic engineering is so much simpler?
>>
>>54388488
If the person is attracted to you without any mind control (So dressing sexily to seduce someone wouldn't count as rape if you just seduce them).

This isn't your fucking debate class, anon. I just don't like it when people think mind controlling someone into sex isn't rape.
>>
>>54388498
People like you who pretend to believe that free will isn't real just to make stupid pedantic arguments are annoying. No one who actually believes free will argues like this.
>>
File: Solidus_Snake.jpg (87KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Solidus_Snake.jpg
87KB, 800x1000px
>>54388513
I mostly clone people. It turns out about as well as it did in Metal Gear.
>>
>>54388513
Never. I might if I couldn't directly alter people with genetic treatments, augmentation or magic.

I don't see why everyone is moralfagging here. Most jumpers are entirely post-human and slightly eldritch after only a few decades, I'm not going to project onto them and decry them as evil.
>>
>>54388476
My plan is *sorta* similar. I'm summoning Hannibal Barca in Extra (you can literally custom make your enemies to be weak as shit) and then having her (genderbent) plan and work from the shadows in Stay Night to win via supertactics and nobody knowing she exists since she's a companion import. And giving her EX ranked War Elephants NP helps too.
>>
>>54388551

That's a form of eugenics anon
>>
>>54388526
Again, that's missing the point, any argument that can't convince someone simply isn't good enough; a better argument would leave no room for any possibilities but the one it aims to accomplish.
>>
>>54388534
No it's not. My capacity to "think" and "feel" is no more impressive than a chemical reaction. Are you saying that oxidation should cherish it's existence and experiences?

>>54388562
But if everything is completely deterministic then it's not my fault that I'm making stupid arguments. This was going to happen as soon as the first matter existed.
>>
>>54388561
Hot people do control your mind though. The hormones and primitive cognitive responses they create stop you from being able to decide with all your faculties in place.
Also: No, not a debate class. But it is certainly a subject up for debate, just scroll up if you need proof.
>>
>>54388493
He projected Caliburn without ever leeching EMIYA. UBW exists inside his own soul. The leeching sped him up, but with proper training and instruction I believe he could get it to a very respectable level regardless. If I can somehow get Archer to chill and help with the training, that would just be icing.
>>
>>54388608
Stop being dumb in my weeaboo thread on my weeaboo image board.
>>
>>54388516
My apologies. When I say "just hit him a bunch", I did not mean to use your fists. The intent was for it to be vernacular for "use lots of violence", with the specific method of violence being left as an exercise for the reader. The solution I'd go with is to use long-range weapons with area of effect kill-zones, so as to deny him the ability to dodge out of the path of the weapon or stab you before the strike lands. He can probably run Gate of Babylon as a point defense system, but it has a limited rate of fire and as such can be overwhelmed. Especially since his ability to aim is determined by his own personal senses so long as he doesn't use his clairvoyance NP whose name I can't be bothered to remember. Stealth air strikes from weapons actually able to harm Servants should take him out easily. The point is that you don't need some clever plan or crazy OOC exploit to kill him, modern military tactics can eliminate him perfectly fine if using the proper ordinance.
>>
I've never met any philosophy students, but /jc/ strongly encourages me to punch any I do meet on basic principle.

Well, there was that one guy but he was alright.
>>
>>54388608
Does the fact that causality exists stop you from making good decisions? Things follow logically from each other to produce predictable effects, but begging the point just makes you an asshole.
>>
>>54388646
This is why you don't do philosophy, kids.
>>
>>54388572
We are all human, anon. They can only judge using human standards, because otherwise they couldn't judge.

>>54388608
Since it doesn't has the capability to do so, so isn't a valid comparison.

>>54388646
Remember that punching Nazis is OK.
>>
>>54388639
I can't.
>>
>>54388608
It was that damn dirty big bang that set you off, right?

>>54388646
Stupid people do need to chimp out in certain situations, it's understandable.
>>
>>54388660
Reading anybody except Plato and Aristotle: not even once.
>>
>>54388646
No body here has taken a philosophy class in their entire lives though. It's pretty obvious that since you have no respect for it, you obviously don't know enough about it to reasonably justify hating it as much as you do either, which makes you an asshole. Why are you such an asshole anon?
>>
>>54388679
That's a bit harsh to say about philosophy students, don't you think?
>>
File: 1500068407617.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500068407617.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>54388661
>Remember that punching Nazis is OK.
>it's okay to commit violence against a certain group of people because they hold opinions you don't like
wow, such bigot, much hate.
>>
>>54388480
By being remotely realistic the line is easy.

You could be the most charismatic Jumper in the world but in any sort of realism, anything short of mind control isn't going to convince people to kill themselves at your word.
You'd have to enter a factor outside of charisma, such as blackmail, in order to convince people to kill themselves because of how instinctual the will to live is. Even then there are those who would reject that.

There is a point where words will fail no matter how grand someone's charisma is.
>>
>>54388700
Stop having such punchable faces.
>>
>>54388680
I think /jc/ prefers that smart ass hobo philosopher who lived in a clay pot.
>>
>>54388439
>Where could one find some energy draining perks?
Just cast Enervation spells from D&D. They don't allow a save, so you'd just have to beat his pretty weak Magic Resistance.

Don't remember any perks that let you drain energy though...
>>
>>54388698
>Implying the one who wants to punch philosophy students is himself a philosophy student
>>
>>54388702
>anything short of mind control isn't going to convince people to kill themselves at your word
Wrong. People can be convinced to kill themselvs in real life even without supercharisma.
>>
>>54388719
Think there's one in Ultraman, at the least.
>>
>>54388694
I'm bored enough to post on 4chan, and I'm mildly surprised my regular intake of fictional setting/self insert character discussion has been interrupted by free will rambling. Also I don't need to be an expert biologist to think botflies are gross, or physicist to think that licking uranisum is probably a bad idea.

I'm not sure what kind of answer you were expecting.
>>
>>54388653
>Does the fact that causality exists stop you from making good decisions?
Apparently so. If it didn't, why would I be doing this?

>>54388661
Do I have the capacity to do so? If I were p-zombie, would I know it?

>>54388679
The Big Bang is responsible for every atrocity ever committed. Without it, we would have no suffering.
>>
>>54388513

Rarely. I usually only do it if I'm going to be in a world long enough to see the results.

The New Breeds perk from Warhammer Tyranids makes this incredibly easy. Most subjects don't even know I've done anything.

For example in DBZ I used it on Goku before the Cell Games. The result was that Goten was born part-human, part-Saiyan, and part-Kryptonian.

As all three races are nearly identical appearance-wise, no one noticed anything.
>>
>>54388715
Now you're advocating violence against people based on genetic factors beyond their control.
>>
>>54388717
I haven't been on /jc/ but by reputation I definitely see them liking that asshat.
>>
>>54388702
>There is a point where words will fail no matter how grand someone's charisma is.
Are you actually fucking retarded? There's a reason every one agrees the charisma jumpers are bullshit, and it's because you're wrong; words never stop working, they work on everything, and they scale infinitely.
>>
>>54388757
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY I AM.
>>
>>54388700
Buddy, we kick people's asses for liking the wrong football team. You're not special.
>>
So, quick question, since we're on the topic:
Servants have a historical weakness, but the servant supplement says that this weakness is removed post-jump. So, if the jumper picked up a servant-companion in one of the fate jumps, then entered another grail war in another jump with their servant-companion, would the companion have the historical weakness for the duration of the second grail war/jump? And how would companion respawns work with the grail war? I would assume that the first death disqualifies the pair from the war.
>>
>>54388745
>The Big Bang is responsible for every atrocity ever committed. Without it, we would have no suffering.
But the Big Bang is itself the fault of random entropic fluctuation, so really the ultimate cause is who/whatever is responsible for entropy existing. Thanks a lot, entropy.
>>
>>54388702
>ITT: We learn realism isn't realistic
>>
>>54388734
>Also I don't need to be an expert biologist to think botflies are gross, or physicist to think that licking uranisum is probably a bad idea.
The thing is, I've probably got a better education in both those subjects than you, and I want to argue that you're wrong in both, so that only weakens your argument.
>>
>>54388700
I mean it worked for you guys with the Jews and the Communists and the mentally deficient right? Be a big social movement and take yer lumps without flinching.
>>
>>54388700
Is this your first day on the internet?
>>
>>54388795
>and I want to argue that you're wrong in both

Fucking justify botflies, Karen.

FUCKING JUSTIFY THEM.
>>
BUT WHAT ABOUT ENTROPY THO
>>
Take this to /trash/ or whatever fucking board has the philosophy dreck.

You're off-fucking-topic.
>>
>>54388795
And I'm sitting here laughing at you for treating what amounts to a literary eyeroll like a hate crime.

But whatever, nerd. You just sound more punchable every post.
>>
>>54388702
>You can't convince people to kill themselves

Except you can. If you know enough about them or spent enough time, you can do that. There is a reason because cults are fucking scary. The guys running them are charismatic enough to drive anyone to suicide.
>>
>>54388804
>>54388801
>>54388765
Are you guys pretending to be retarded?
>the nazis were evil because of X
>let's do X
>>
>>54388766
Don't worry too much about historical weaknesses. Remember, a Servant's backstory can be as insanely divergent from history as you want, because in the Nasuverse all academics are either idiots or liars. So just make it so that history recorded them as having a weakness that's completely different from their actual story, and people will go for the fake one and never realize their mistake.
>>
File: i came to think at you.png (119KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
i came to think at you.png
119KB, 375x375px
>>54388339
Gilgamesh isn't hard without several jumps's worth of prep for a mid-chain jumper. First you're gonna need regen (Just in case you fuck up and he hits you with an NP, which will happen at some point) and a perk that ensures people don't take you seriously. Gilgamesh's pride may be his greatest weakness, but he's not stupid and will probably try thinking it's fun to fight you if the fight goes on for too long and you're an actual threat to him. (And if he's not worked up and angry.) You do not want Gilgamesh to have fun when he's fighting you.

Gilgamesh having fun is bad news for you.

Try something that can deflect his NPs.

Be really agile, fast, and good with your reaction speed. Not only because he can put his gates anywhere he wants to to shoot you (he can literally surround you on all sides with the gates). He has a chain (Enkidu) he can shoot out to bind you, and it tightens the more you resist. Being a divine being is worse, because the chain is tighter on beings with divinity or have divine parentage and on people who struggle to get out. Herk and Iskandar could not break out of it, you probably won't without help.

Try getting a perk that lets you escape from your binds or get a spell that will help you do it (there's one in DnD for Clerics. Yes, the DnD magic system is INCREDIBLY loose, you're just limited by how strong you are. I think it's a divine spell but there's nothing against you making an Arcane spell like that one).

If you're grabbed by the chain, it's probably over for you unless you have help or a way to escape. Although it seems to me that he just uses Enkidu as a last resort, do not take any chances with Gilgamesh. He is not stupid, and he will see an opening.

You could also just go with Rule Breaker EX with Medea (Which Val said can break NPs, I asked her about it) but it still cannot break divine NPs or affect divine constructs.
>>
>>54388835
Huh, we don't have a philosophy exclusive board do we? I imagine /trash/, /s4s/ and /b/ has to take turns.

>>54388854
Are you? I dare you to walk up to somehow in real life right now and complain that people on the internet are hurting the Nazis' feelings.

Go on. I could use a laugh.
>>
File: 1470687047255.gif (244KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470687047255.gif
244KB, 482x500px
I love you, /jc/. You're like a sitcom for schizophrenics.

...wait, I need an actual reason to namefag. Uh.

DxD update...soon? Maybe? I'm actually starting on Thunderbolt Fantasy. Drop-In is going to be based off of Sho Fukan and have an Edgeless Blade capstone, good for ki users.
>>
File: GOLDMAN.jpg (114KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GOLDMAN.jpg
114KB, 640x360px
>>54388821
Is that a RockLeeSmile I sense?
>>
>>54388745
>If I were p-zombie, would I know it?
Would it matter in any way?

>>54388480
This. But people here are really sensible about their fantasies. It would seem that this thread is specially sensible considering what website is this.

It really makes you think.
>>
>>54388766
>would the companion have the historical weakness for the duration of the second grail war/jump
Nope, after the original jump they're just a companion with super stats. They regenerate mana like a living being and lose their Modern Weaponry Negation and dematerializarion unless you take an option to keep it on the Servant supplement.
>respawns
You summon a new Servant if you want to take part in the war. Your old one is an outsider.
>>
Should I go Warrior or Paladin in FFXI?

I wanna be a tough boy.
>>
>>54388882
I'd say it seems more like a mix of bipolar and manic-depressive disorder, personally. But hey-armchair psychology over here, don't believe a word out of my mouth.

And good to hear. Not sure what could need updating tho?
>>
>>54388854
I'll punch anyone I feel like punching, philosophy students be damned. You can't stop my furious fisting!

I'LL FIST YOU SO HARD
>>
>>54388920
NOT IF I FIST YOU FIRST

OVER THE INTERNET!
>>
File: 1474038426538.jpg (359KB, 744x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1474038426538.jpg
359KB, 744x1010px
>>54388913
Mostly the fact Sacred Gear prices are all over the place and there's little-to-no reason not to pick human for the free item budget, or Dragon for the innate power boost. I know fighting OTB is generally an exercise in futility, but this is an actual design error on my part so I want to address it somehow.

If I have a stroke that gives me a boost of creativity, maybe a proper item section? Or removing the drawback cap and adding more?
>>
>>54388821
What about it?
>>
jumper is rape
>>
>>54388889
>Would it matter in any way?
Does anything?
>>
>>54388976
Really makes you think
>>
>>54388821
Entropy is irrelevant for a Type-II civilization.

Most of the actual sci-fi is bullshit because the Type III civilizations that they show are usually inferior to the scale of a proper Type-II one even without breaking the laws of physics.
>>
>>54388976
>>54388990
Now that's settled, can we finally please decide who was phone?
>>
>>54388764
My fellow Eugenicist!
>>
>>54388936
THEN I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO FIST EACH OTHER

FISTING SO HARD AND FAST
WE'LL HAVE TO START A WHOLE NEW THREAD FOR IT ON /D/
BECAUSE OF HOW VIOLENT AND INTENSE OUR FISTING IS
>>
>>54388879
>I dare you to walk up to somehow in real life right now and complain that people on the internet are hurting the Nazis' feelings.
I dare you to go the middle east and complain that they're beheading gays. Or apartheid Africa and complain they're hanging whites. Or a biker bar and complain about their bikes being loud. Or a drug cartel and complain about gang violence. Or a white supremacist prison gand, and complain about them beating up that one black dude.
Argumentum ad Baculum/Populum doesn't reveal who is correct, it reveals who has the power, and what they're opinions are.
>>
>>54388995
Don't know what that is, but entropy can also be pretty irrelevant for anywhere magic exists. Just saying.
>>
>>54388976
I've worshiped Molag Bal for a long time, Anon.
>>
>>54379988
Depends on the circumstance, but considering companions revive after a week, probably not.
>>
>>54389002
It was inside the house all along, anon.
>>
>>54388955
Uh, out of curiosity, are you planning of nerfing humans or dragons?
>>
Is there any easy way to take Glaistig Uaine's collection of powers? I know about the Deal with the Devil trick, but she doesn't actually have any of their powers herself, only access to them through her projections, so she couldn't give them to me even if there was something I could offer that she would exchange them for.
>>
>>54389014
Your beliefs literally advocate violence against people. Dunno why you're so upset that people are advocating violence against you in return.
>>
>>54389014
That's.... that's a fallacy fallacy! Yeah! I know 'em too
>>
>>54389063
But true oppression is whichever kind affects me, didn't you know?
>>
>>54389062
Kill her with Thanatos.

Eat her Shard with Greed.
>>
>>54389012
A NEW THREAD? DON'T GIVE ME THAT AMATEUR HOUR SHIT, NEW BOARD OR BUST MOTHERFUCKER.

NEW. BOARD. OR. BUST.

>>54389014
I don't really know what point you thought you were making with any of those examples.

You seem really bitter and defensive. I think you know intellectually that very, very few people take your stance. Especially given how insultingly hypocritical it is.

>your next line is: /jc/ is Jews
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>54389059
>nerf humans
>nerf human
>nerf

...I'm sorry, my brain just violently ejected itself from my brain and launched into space. Please try again later.

But to answer, no, I'm not. I'm just going to see if I can't change the flat budget into a discount and see if I can't make it a bit more universal somehow. So if anything, it would be a buff for the other races.

I was also toying with the idea of reducing Longinus to 800 in price, but I'm slightly more iffy on that?
>>
>>54389077
But Transformers Prime taught me true oppresion is being zapped with purple lightning by Unicron. Or are you calling Megatron a liar? Are you, anon?
>>
>>54388920
>>54388936
>>54389012
STOP IT! WE ALREADY SAID YOU CAN'T FIST ANDROIDS, YOU CAN'T FIST EACHOTHER NOW EITHER!
>>
>>54389063
>Your beliefs literally advocate violence against people.
I feel like you're making that claim based on wartime propaganda, and not any understanding of the social, economic, or political views that National Socialism entails.

>>54389075
When the person making the fallacy makes no other argument, it's not a fallacy fallacy, shitstain. It's pointing out they have no argument.

>>54389100
>I think you know intellectually that very, very few people take your stance
It's most important to protect those views which are in the minority. Freedom of speech means nothing if it only applies to popular beliefs.
>>
>>54389100
yeah, but /jc/ is je--

N-NANI?!
>>
>>54388879
/his/ has a lot of philosophy bullshit. Maybe that's the place you want.

>>54389025
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Basically, if you can build a Dyson Swarm (and you probably really soon, you just need the money to get started), you can have more population that if you had every planet colonized. And that's without entering in more bullshit stuff like moving your solar system, weaponozing your your solar system or Matryoshka brains.

If we started right now, we could probably build these kind of things in some hundreds, maybe low-thousands years. Or get a decent chunk of it done.

It's really stupid that civs like Star Wars or Star-Trek don't have this kind of stuff when they still have energy shortages, but they could build it in mere decades.
>>
>>54389062
Companion her with the in built companion purchase option. She's the Faerie Queen right? She would probably think an adventure across the multiverse would be awesome.
>>
File: Musclewizard.jpg (35KB, 480x246px) Image search: [Google]
Musclewizard.jpg
35KB, 480x246px
>>54389100
> /FIST/
>>
For dummies guide to politics:

Liberal:
"We need to get the Right's boot off people's necks."

Conservative:
"We need to get the Left's boot off people's necks."

Libertarian:
"I doesn't matter if it's the Right boot or the Left boot on people's necks."

Enlightened:
"It matters that our foot is in the boot."
>>
>>54389148
But which one is the fully automated luxury gay space communism?
>>
>>54389127
You're a fucking Nazi, why the fuck should I try to understand you?

Also Free Speech doesn't protect you from consequence. If you're a fucking Nazi, you better damn well be prepared for people hating your stupid ass.

I'd probably think you were a troll if I haven't seen hideous displays of Nazi sympathy in this thread before.
>>
>>54389163
I suppose I should've added Banchó's
>>
>>54389178
Wait, I take it all back. Get me off this wild ride please
>>
>>54389163
Don't forget nudist. He added that tidbit in last time.
>>
>>54389127
Okay I see the problem here.

You're treating an argument on the internet like it has deathly serious impacts on how society perceives itself, when it is in fact a bunch of bored 20somethings or younger shittalking each other

>>54389163
I think that one's called Anarcho-Jumperism, not to be confused with Techno-Jumperism or Waifu-Jumperism
>>
>>54389148
>Libertarian:
>"I doesn't matter if it's the Right boot or the Left boot as wrong as its my boot."

Ftfy
>>
In regard to that SimCity adoption question I was asked to relay to SB, Walkir replied and said that he's put all of his jumps, including SimCity, up for adoption, as he has no further plans to work on any of them. So Gauntlet running with SimCity should be fine, I think.
>>
>>54389062
Connect directly with the shards she has in her collection, and take their powers from them. Shards are the ones with all the abilities, Capes are just borrowing the powers.
>>
>>54389148
>Liberal
>"Glaciers are oppressing me with their patriarchal sexuality REEEE!"

FTFY
>>
>>54389173
https://www.reddit.com/r/Cuckold/
>>
>>54389127
Freedom of speech protects you from the government. It doesn't protect you from a well-deserved knuckle sammich.
>>
>>54389062
>>54389138
Is Glaistig Uaine good waifu materiel?
>>
>>54389216
Cool. Might want to repost that next thread though, the shitposts are flying fast and furious.

>>54389228
Man, I completely forgot about that paper. That's gotta be a minority stance, though, right?
>>
>>54389232
Not him but m8 the internet version of screaming FUCK YOU and running away doesn't make you correct either.

>>54389244
She is insane and literally thinks she is an evil fairy.
>>
>>54389127
>Freedom of Speech

Here's the thing, bud. Freedom of Speech means you can say whatever you want - but it CONVERSELY means I can tell you to shut the fuck up.

Telling me I can't tell you to shut the fuck up is infringing on Freedom of Speech as well.
>>
File: tumblr_nhl2rax4kF1r41iwko1_500.gif (605KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhl2rax4kF1r41iwko1_500.gif
605KB, 500x280px
>>54389125
> STOP IT! WE ALREADY SAID YOU CAN'T FIST ANDROIDS

> "NES Pack" Jump
> Just Punch It [-100CP]
> Want to punch something? Go ahead, you won't hurt yourself. Ever. Even if that object is red hot, spiky, covered in acid, or covered in red hot spikes dipped in acid. Unless something is specifically designed to harm an incoming attack, like point defenses, reactive armor, or a destructive aura, you can punch things without fear of any passive properties of your target causing you harm. Including, of course, that target being really, really hard.
Yes I can, anon.

Even if you're really, really hard.
>>
>>54389232
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>54389240
No, that'd be the charge for assault or the missing teeth you'd have for attacking him.
>>
>>54389253
>She is insane and literally thinks she is an evil fairy.
I mean, how much worse is that compared to Esdeath?
>>
>>54389252
>That's gotta be a minority stance, though, right?

I wish it was. I feel bad that the left and liberalism has become the victim party.
>>
Jump #379: Injustice
>The Hermit: A need of understanding and advice, or a wise man who will offer knowing guidance.
>Location: Gotham City
>Race: Human
>Identity: Drop-In
>Faction: Insurgency
>Time To Kick My Ass (Free, Drop-In)
>Moral High Ground (Free, Insurgency)
>Incorruptible (800, Insurgency)
>Extreme Durability (400)
I know what's potentially coming. I need to be able to survive hits from Clark and Diana without an immediate need to heal myself.
>Enhanced Senses (Free, Human)
Hey, 300 bonus points. And this is also 300 points. Never hurts to be able to perceive things in conditions where I otherwise shouldn't be able to.
>LexCorp (0, Insurgency)
You mean CruxCorp, of course. With this I'm pretty sure the company triples in size if not more, and by all appearances gains some pretty formidable capabilities as well.

Lesson learned: when trying to derail a setting, you have to actually derail it instead of letting it go, because inertia pulls it back on track. I actually made things worse because it became a global civil war, of sorts, rather than heroes versus heroes. That's what I get for leaving things in the locals' hands, when Batman doesn't have the stones to follow through on anything. Ever.

https://pastebin.com/CjHewH7w
>>
>>54388835
Sour grapes, anon. Besides, it is on topic, it is intimately tied to how we conduct ourselves when jumping and interacting with others.
>>
Shut the fuck up about politics, it's not related to jumpchain. Even SB or Dirgeposting is more relevant.
>>
>>54389253
Not the Nazi poster; wasn't in the debate. I just saw something in that response that brought the subreddit came to mind.

>>54389304
Did Dirge ever have a trip?
>>
>>54389173
>You're a fucking Nazi, why the fuck should I try to understand you?
>You're a fucking Jew/Communist/Non-White/Woman, why the fuck should I try to understand you?
Hatred is never the answer, and I hope you can see that's it's a very ugly stance to take. It's ugly when it's applied to groups you identify or sympathize with, and it should be ugly even when directed against those you don't agree with.
>Also Free Speech doesn't protect you from consequence. If you're a fucking Nazi, you better damn well be prepared for people hating your stupid ass.
There's a difference between people disagreeing with people and hating their beliefs, and advocating violence against them.

>>54389197
>You're treating an argument on the internet like it has deathly serious impacts on how society perceives itself
I'm just treating the discussion seriously. I know it doesn't matter - it's more about conducting a dialog with intellectual honesty.
Honestly, I have nothing better to do. And if you're on /jc/, you probably don't, either.

>>54389266
Freedom of speech doesn't cover threats or incitements to violence. Which is what this discussion is about, inciting violence on a minority group because their opinions are unpopular. (Punching Nazis.)
>>
>>54389304
>Shut the fuck up about politics, it's not related to jumpchain

It is jumpchain actually
>>
>>54389240
But it does though... Rioting and attacking random people just because you called them a nazi is exactly what its supposed to protect aganist. If your actually ANTIFA please kill yourself.
>>
>>54389289
Why the hell did it take my name off of it.

Anyway, yeah, that's a thing.

On an unrelated note what the fuck thread, what the fuck.
>>
>>54388882
>Thunderbolt Fantasy.
~stares dumbly~
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've been waiting so long! Yes, so much yes. Thank you, Heaven, thank you. I've love that show.
>>
>>54389316
>intellectual honesty.

>in a thread that frequently focuses on delusions and escapism, some of the greatest examples of dishonesty.
>>
>>54389316
What shade of purple do you think they're reaching, knowing they can't hit you with a bike lock, before running back to their campus, right now?
>>
Holy fuck this thread is cancerous. Why the fuck are you people arguing about free speech? Report and ignore.
>>
>>54389330
This actually isn't correct. Those are crimes in and of themselves (assault, battery, disorderly conduct, property damage), not because they violate Free Speech.
>>
>>54389316
Oh.

I see who you are. I'm done with this. I'm not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change your mind either. You're still a fucking nerd and if I saw you in the hallways I'd shove you in a locker. You being nice and articulate about advocating the sterilization of people and advocating how superior white people are still makes you a bad person.

I'm done with this. A simple internet argument won't change yours or my mind. Your head is simply too far up your own ass to see otherwise.
>>
To be honest I just hate how it is fine to label anyone you do not agree with a nazi then refuse to allow them to speak then run around hitting people in the head with bike locks if they disagree with you.

Everyone and their mother is being called a nazi or a russian spy or a fucking russian sympathiser now days just because they are right of the political extremely far left and it is disgusting.
>>
Any suggestions for devices to use with the Device Integration Slots in MCU Vol. 2?
>>
>>54389278
>I mean, how much worse is that compared to Esdeath?
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>54389304
>Even SB or Dirgeposting is more relevant.
So you want shitposting, then? How about, no.
>Politics has nothing to do with jumpchain
Well, you be happy being wrong there, anon. I shan't join you though.
>>
>>54389379
Orgel of Origins.
>>
>>54389374
>You being nice and articulate about advocating the sterilization of people and advocating how superior white people are still makes you a bad person.

Wait where did he say that?
>>
>>54389330
Actually it's meant to protect you from the government so that you can call bs on it because that's what democracy is based off of.

>>54389412
He's. A fucking. Nazi
>>
>>54389412
Right after he claimed to be King of the Britins.
>>
>>54389382
People commonly waifu Esdeath. Anon doesn't care about waifu morality as much as boning them. By the way, what's the subject of debate at the moment? I'm lost being charisma vs mind control, free will, rape, politics determinism and all this other shit.
>>
>>54389379
>>54389408
Fuck off. You aren't allowed to talk about jump chain in this thread, don't you realize this thread is about politics now?
>>
>>54389431
Actually all he said was that labeling a group of people to be ignored and hated is what the nazis did and that doing that to people is being exactly the same as them.
>>
File: indian-nazi.jpg (37KB, 412x551px) Image search: [Google]
indian-nazi.jpg
37KB, 412x551px
>>54389374
>You being nice and articulate about advocating the sterilization of people and advocating how superior white people are still makes you a bad person.
But I'm not advocating that at all. I'm advocating national autonomy.
Look, you seem to be conflating National Socialism with white supremacy. Many countries and people had similar goals and views, not just Germany.
>>
>>54389431
>He's. A fucking. Nazi
Which doesn't mean he can't be a nice person, anon. Please stop being such a bigot. Be tolerant of other people's beliefs.
>>
>>54389449
Right now, anything besides jumpchain apparently. Just take a break from the thread until this one dies and the new one pops up, it shouldn't be long now.
>>
File: 111.gif (28KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
28KB, 300x100px
>>54389389
I don't know why you don't think this is shitposting, but I'm having a great time.
>>
>>54389466
Nah, but you know what? You're a little pedant. You haven't convinced me one bit. Bye.
>>
>>54389449
The subject is anything and everything. Go buck wild. A dream is a wish your heart makes, and arguments are how we share that dream with the world. Especially since we've hit page 10.
>>
Cunts.

The lot of you.

utter fucking cunts.
>>
>>54389379
Your transformation trinket after going through all the Kamen Rider jumps.
>>
Daily reminder that Facism, and by extension it's baby Nazism, are socialist ideologies.

If the political interests of the State are involved in production, whether that is in control, assistance or direct management it is a left wing economic model.
>>
How dangerous are the Kamen Rider Heisei jumps?
>>
>>54389506
t. Centrist
>>
So I have a fetish, /jc/.

A fetish for tentacles. Particularly, being the one to wield said tentacles.

Where can I find said tentacle-purchase options.
>>
>>54389514
But why do they hate each other then?
>>
>>54389450
Ah, the old reverse psychology, eh, anon.
Well, now I'll talk about politics, in jumpchain, even more. Muhahahaha.

>>54389484
Great time cannot equal shitposting.
So if you are having a great time, then it cannot be shitposting. Ha, hoisted by your own mexican feline space-genie petard!

>>54389506
Talk down to me more, sempai. I'm just so close...
>>
>>54389536

Ask nikaormoth
>>
>>54389515
>Heisei 1 - EXTREMELY if you haven't gotten past street level. Also, Kuuga's stronger kicks wipe a few city blocks and acres off the map, though Godai and the police do their best to evacuate the area beforehand. The monsters of the week are actual serial killers.

>Heisei 2 - It's a gauntlet, so that depends mostly on what you consider 'dangerous' and what drawbacks you take, but between mirror monsters and a hobo with a pipe, pretty dangerous.

Most of the Heisei follow a similar tend and tend not to pull punches on how dangerous monsters of the week are to normal or normal-ish people, but I'd also advise having a corruption/timeline change immunity before Part 7 - the Imagin are fucking nasty.
>>
>>54389536
Do they need to be tentacle tentacles, or would having multiple prehensile fluffy tails also be acceptable?
>>
>>54389449
>People commonly waifu Esdeath. Anon doesn't care about waifu morality as much as boning them.
No, the point is that since anons are commonly able to get over their waifus having done awful things for various reasons, and Glaistig Uaine isn't any worse than Esdeath who is a thread waifu, it can't be much of a problem.
>>
>>54389481
>>54389505
Alrighty then, thanks.
>>
>>54389536
Lovecraft, become a Shoggoth. Fuck your lovers mad...
>>
>>54389467
>>54389374
>>54389316
Give that "debate" back to /pol/, already. It's completely sterile and has done nothing but waste people's time.
>>
>>54389543
Because they see one another as a distorted mirror of themselves and don't like what they see, failing to recognise that the distortion isn't all that great.
>>
>>54389543
They're politically illiterate and haven't read Benito Mussolini's writings.

>>54389506
Me, an intellectual.
>>
>>54389583
No.
>>
>>54389583
>Posting with a name
Worse than Nazis, Communists, and swans combined. Kill yourself.
>>
>>54389583
You can always waifu post while it's going on.
>>
>>54388878
I have a question about the scenario What Lurks in the Labyrinth of Thabes from Fire Emblem Valentia. Is it possible to instead of just create a new being, be able to instead sort of import another being to make them able to be like Grima? I want to give my partner Dragon those powers.
>>
>>54389575
That begs the question though; is Glaistig anywhere near as hot as Esdeath?
>>
>>54389567
Hey Heavens, does the Singularity Point perk from Part 7 also protect you from effects that freeze, slow down, or speed up time?
>>
File: space nazis.jpg (20KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
space nazis.jpg
20KB, 443x332px
>>54389583
But /pol/ would agree with me, kind, sweet, poor, poor namefag.
I don't want to conduct this discussion in an environment hostile to the other poster. It might discourage him from engaging in an honest exchange of ideas.

But since he's not responding any more anyway, I'd be interested in knowing who else went full Space Nazi in their chain.
>>
>>54389543
Because one sees the other as amoral idiot hicks and the other sees the other as idiots with an unsustainable economic model built on fee fees
>>
>>54389536
Evard's Black Tentacles. 4th Circle Arcane spell.

That's really all you need if you get creative.

I'd post a picture to go along with that comment but I'd really rather not be banned for a few days.
>>
>>54389633
No, she keeps herself disturbingly young.
Not that that stops some people.
>>
>>54389635
Yes, actually, and you can thank movies for that.

Having a Shift Car attached during a butterfly effect basically made Kiriko (lead heroine and love interest in Drive) immune to a change in the timeline. Shift Cars prevent Slowdown on specific individuals, which means that it likely operates on the same mechanics as being a Singularity Point. So the inverse is probably true - Singularity Point would give you a soft immunity to Slowdown in the same way.
>>
>>54389633
No. She's cold as ice!
>>
File: Gundam-World WarII.jpg (130KB, 843x947px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-World WarII.jpg
130KB, 843x947px
>>54389639
>But since he's not responding any more anyway, I'd be interested in knowing who else went full Space Nazi in their chain.

I did
>>
>>54389639
I'm a space ancap, I destroy States and use fate fuckery to ensure that the transition to freer markets is smooth.
>>
File: doingitvrong.jpg (372KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
doingitvrong.jpg
372KB, 1400x1000px
>>54389639
>>
>>54389667
So, what, is she actually a case of 'but, officer, she only looks like a prepubescent, she's actually over 300 years old!'?
>>
>>54389573
Would much prefer hair not get stuck in specific places, if you catch my drift. Tentacle-tentacles.

>>54389581
Debated on it, but have other plans for Lovecraft however. Thank you though.

>>54389651
Well now this is succinct until I can get some better augs. Thank you Yoro.
>>
Speaking of Nazis how is Wolfenstein going?
>>
>>54389677
>yfw there are legit communities of Nazi-Furries.
>>
>>54389667
Can she age herself up?
>>
>>54389707
You're quite welcome. Everyone always forgets the simple answers. Add Jell-O as a material component for the spell. Thank me later.
>>
>>54389723
Are you for real? Like for real for real? Really real? Do they not sense the irony?
>>
>>54389707
My Hero Academia has a pretty broad appearance thing and I'm sure you could combine quirks to have tentacle related powers.

There's a dude in the setting with the power to get tentacles if he eats calamari which is probably why it came to mind.

There's a load of jumps with options that give you animal related abilities/bodyparts so you could pick them up in any one of them as well.
>>
>>54389667
>>54389706
>>
>>54389707
>>54389742
Yeah animal mimicry would do it on its own in MHA. You could then combine it with something else to give your tentacles a power.
>>
>>54389677
>>54389723
>>
>>54389593
Ah, good old Mussolini. Now there was a right crazy fuck. Anyone have that image of his office where it was his face surrounded by the word YES over and over again? I don't have it.
>>
>>54389776
Why is there no monogatari jump
I want a shinobu
>>
>>54389651
Please get banned Yoro, for my boner.
>>
>>54389841
I mean, we barely get anything from the mods and janitors at all anymore so prolly safe to post it.

Yeah no let's NOT tempt fate.
>>
File: 1477857152863.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1477857152863.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>54389841
Well, okay, for you Anon.
>>
>>54389841
>>54389878
Can't get banned if no one reports it
>>
>>54389723
>>54389740
There was a leftist rally a few weeks ago wete a person got up and word for word quoted hitler, they clapped and praised him for sticking it to our nazi president without realizing it was hitler all along who was rallying them.
>>
Fuck off with the political bullshit, it's not related to the thread, even tangentially.
>>
>>54389841
Here, just look up Hmage
>>
>>54389830
He basically defined the ideology, it is a leftist one economically speaking. It's why Fascism is surprisingly close to the centre of the Y axis on so many political compasses.
>>
>>54389921
Holy shit, he actually did it, the absolute mad man.
>>
>>54389921
>>54389922

>The gay commuinty.jpeg
>>
>>54389921
Hello boner, my old friend.
>>
>>54389921
The absolute madman.
>>
>>54389897
You got a source on that? Because I'd actually be really interested to hear that speech.
>>
File: 1500188308471.png (137KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1500188308471.png
137KB, 500x522px
>have a threesome with a raiju and a thunderbird to the sound of Thunderstruck
>thunderbird mounts raiju, sandwiching their pussies together
>you thrust between them causing static to rush along everyone's genitals, getting them wet and yourself rock hard
>they lie you down to take turns fucking you, one impaling herself on your dick while the other sits on your face, letting you eat her out
>you act like an conductor, electricity running from your tongue, through your body and up your dick into the other girl, and vice-versa
>the static coursing through you overrides your nervous system, making you cum way more than you normally would, filling both of them to the brim
>it's no surprise that they end up pregnant with your daughters
MGE Jump when?
>>
>>54389921
Thank you anon.
>>
>>54389946
>>54389960
>>54389964
What'd I miss?
>>
>>54389970
>On QQ maybe.
>>
>>54389921
FUTASHITS GET OUT

GET OUT OF /D/ AS WELL GOD DAMN IT.

KEEPING MY GOD DAMN INTER-SPECIES THREAD OPPRESSED.
>>
>>54388513
I have plans for my multi-million year stay in Xianxia, but beyond that probably not. It just takes too long.
>>
>>54389968
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMAp8kXWrc
>>
>>54389639
>>54389675
>>54389672
>Implying a Jumper that is 20 larger than the Milky Way needs to submit to any human ideology
>>
File: [MAXIMUM CRUSADING].gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
[MAXIMUM CRUSADING].gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>54389970
>spoiler

Never.
>>
>>54390006
welp, it's official.

politics in america have gotten fucked
Thread posts: 710
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.