[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1617: Another Inevitable Bread Metaphor Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 711
Thread images: 128

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54361566
>>
File: ittybittybats.jpg (12KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
ittybittybats.jpg
12KB, 236x347px
Well I need to calm down; what does your Jumper do to relax? Anything from eating favorite foods to deploying that spa resort you have (do we have a spa property purchasable? There should be.)
>>
So, what did you guys do in Counter-Strike anyway? How did you make sure you'd get the rank requirement to move on?
Post builds.
>>
>>54370592
Webmage has a resort mansion on a hawaiin island complete with a house spirit that tries to make you happy.
>>
So, how dangerous is the Traveler’s Gate setting?
>>
>>54370435
>Do imported Companions get access to the Armor and Relic sections too, or no?
Nope, companions can't buy items. I asked Red about this back when it was still a WIP.
>>
>>54370592
I go work at the bar, or let the watresses work it while I relax upstairs watching the bar and drinking myself.
>>
>>54370633
Instant death.
Kidding, I don't have a clue.
>>
>>54370592
The onsen from Tenchi was bought specifically for that purpose
>>
File: CICgT46UMAAnBPj.jpg (61KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
CICgT46UMAAnBPj.jpg
61KB, 533x700px
>>54370592

I like going to the spa an getting a massage
>>
>>54370592
The only spa property we have is in Tenchi
>>
So, why did we reject this again? Looks pretty solid to me.
>>
what are tenchi waifus like?
>>
>>54370592
Write novels, orgies, play video games by actually living them I play a lot of H-games that way.
>>
>>54370770
Uh, we also have some pretty fancy baths in Otoyomegatari and Kairos.
>>
>>54370830
>Looks pretty solid to me.
That's your opinion, and the thread didn't share your opinion. If you want to use SB jumps go over to SB.
>>
>>54370476
It gets weird but all you need to know is that counter guardians protect humanity and they have a similar function to heroic spirits and thus its possible to summon a counter guardian as well when you summon a heroic spirit.
>>
>>54370830
SB racism.
>>
>>54370830
>Looks pretty solid to me.
I think otherwise.
>>
>>54370592
Fucking or whacking off. This is rarely an issue though.
>>
>>54370634
I just realized that I wasn't checking if companions could get items or freebies in my jumps. Already had to change a couple builds. Fuck.
>>
>>54370861
Stop trying to speak for the thread, Timmy. You keep doing this, and it's almost adorable every time, but then I remember how sad and pathetic it is.
>>
>>54370830
We sure this isn't one of those people just forgot to upload? It's not terrible, but it seems alright.
>>
>>54370943
>terrible
Fucking. Meant to say "terrific".
>>
>>54370830
Dunno. Put it on the drive if you want.
>>
>>54370830
Because its unbalance and full of wankery. Jump SB jumps on SB.
>>
>>54370633
The biggest bads are up to city level threats, everyone else is street level.
>>
>>54370830
Did we even? I'm not sure if it was ever posted here in the first place.
>>
>>54370634
>>54370435
False, I said companions get access for this.
>>
Previous Jump: >>54363368
Jump 5: Big O
Starting Point: 1000
Background: Negotiator (900)
Drawbacks: -A bird whose wings have been plucked (1500)
-R.D. (1700)
Perks: - Style
- Negotiable (1550)
- Action! (1250)
- Shaken to their bones (950)
- Mysterious Appearance (350)
Items: - Suit
- Film Noir (Film Noir version of the Power Rangers and Megas XLR? Now THAT I wanna see) (300)
- Comrades (Coop) (100)
- Big Ear (0)

Coop's Build:
Background: Android
Starting CP: 400
Perk: -Man of Steel
- Logic (100)
- Memories (0)
Items: - Suit

With the Death Army, the Zoids, and all the Power Rangers villain running around, it's like a mini-SRW in here! I planned to spend most of my time here driving them off and investigate what the fuck is happening here. But things got kinda out of control. I'll spare you the details, but it involved the Devil Gundam assimilating pretty much anything that moved and ended with me and Roger miraculously suceeding to convince it to leave humanity and to rebuild the outside world, wich is pretty much a blank state (his negotation skills are no joke, man). After that, I discovered my statut as the overseer and reset back the city to its state before all that bullshit happened. As a side-note, Coop absolutely loved his new robot buddy, but he found using his Logic perk too weird and he outright refused to wear the suit.
>>
File: couch time with Monique.png (553KB, 1304x1317px) Image search: [Google]
couch time with Monique.png
553KB, 1304x1317px
>>54370592
>Well I need to calm down; what does your Jumper do to relax?

the wife gives great full body massages.
>>
>>54371034
Prove it.
>>
>>54370904
Then put it into the drive and accept it if that's what you're trying to push. Might as well do that for the rest of the SB jumps as well
>>
>>54370435
Presumably, if they have their own equipment to run through it. They do have a CP budget after all.

>>54370634
>Nope, companions can't buy items.
Even if so, the first thing run through the customization/relic sections are free. So if they have an pre existing armor/power armor/magic item, they should be able to run it through.
>>
>>54371034
No you didn't.
>>
>>54371061
Not OP, and I don't care about the jump. Just stop acting like you speak for the thread.
>>
>>54371055
>>54371090
I just did. Also, >>54371089.
>Even if so, the first thing run through the customization/relic sections are free.
>>
>>54371094
>Doesn't give a shit about answering the question
>Doesn't give a shit about jumps
>Just wants to argue with people online
10/10
>>
>>54370830
Because it's not a Crusade jump, it's a back door B5 replacement jump. The whole thing is full of shit from B5 and doesn't really go into Crusade. That's probably because Crusade died a few episodes in and wasn't ever fleshed out as its own thing. If it focused on Crusade that'd be a different story, but it's just generic B5 stuff.

I get that SB is into replacement jumps, but we don't do that here.
>>
>>54370592
Well, me and coop mainly play video games or thinker with our machines. Tough recently, we began watching Film Noir versions of our adventures. Wich is hysterical, I tell you. Sometime, we invite the local versions of Bulk and Skull because it's nice seeing some familliar faces, even if it's those two doofus.
>>
>>54370830
>So, why did we reject this again?
No read reason at all. Everyone hates that annoying Anti-SB fag, so I could see it getting on the drive just to spite him.

Probably because the jumpmaker never came over here with it in a long time?

I always wondered why, if it was in the SB folder, why not make it an actual Babylon-5 (not crusade) jump? Go all in. Because the one Babylon 5 made was always absolute rubbish, what with the place being about interspecies cooperation limiting you to human only, as if the B5 anon was a xenophobe.
>>
>>54371208
>I always wondered why, if it was in the SB folder, why not make it an actual Babylon-5 (not crusade) jump?
The most vocal people on SB don't like to recognize jumps that aren't considered official jumps here on /tg/.
>>
>>54370830
>>54371134
Have you actually read Babylon anons jump? We don't actually have a comprehensive Babylon 5 jump. We have a Human faction jump for B5

We have several WH40k jumps now, even though Babylon made that jump first also. If Sister of Battle and tyrannids got on the drive, this should be able to also.
>>
>>54371127
Okay, I just re-read your old comment. You previously said that companions get background freebies. IMO this was a bit misleading, since I don't consider background freebies to include generic freebies. I would've just said that they still get their freebies.

It's cool though. My companions get more stuff now. I actually need to re-think my chain a bit.
>>
>>54370830
The pictures are from B5, the perk names are direct quotes from B5, the perk texts reference events that happen in B5. . . I have yet to hear a justification for how this is a Crusade jump
>>
>>54371281
>even though Babylon made that jump first also.
No, that was Kanons, and the 40k jumps were made with permission. Babylon made Dogs of War, a Fantasea thing.
>>
>>54371054
Why.

WHY DID YOU HAD TO SHOW US THAT.
>>
>>54371299
SB isn't known for being very inventive when it comes to making jumps. It's not much of a surprise that they took what they could and slapped a different label on it.
>>
>>54371281
Yes I've read it, I read it when it first dropped and wasn't a huge fan of it then nor am I now. However, rules are rules and he was the one that made it. It's a B5 jump. It's the B5 jump. You don't get to replace it because you don't like it.

The comparison to 40k is incorrect. 40k is a game that actually has separate faction books and the like. Additionally, as >>54371308 referenced Kanons made the first 40k jump and said he didn't have issue with other jumps in that verse. So not only does B5 not break down by factions the way you're suggesting, Babs did not okay remaking or replacing his jump.

The SB Crusade jump doesn't fly here.
>>
File: 1424381518509.jpg (243KB, 1088x735px) Image search: [Google]
1424381518509.jpg
243KB, 1088x735px
Are there any jumps that allow to fuse ships?
Preferably via import, although perks that would help would also be acceptable.
>>
>>54371054
Your hair is ridiculous and your wife is an ugly fatty.
>>
>>54371400
>Babs did not okay remaking or replacing his jump.
Don't pretend like giving the ok means that you'd accept a replacement. Even when jumpmakers have given the ok people still screamed at anyone who tried to make a replacement.
>>
>>54371374
All the other jumpers show off pics of their Cute wives. Why can't I?

>>54371431
>Your hair is ridiculous

and just like that I know your opinion is crap and everything you say will be disregarded
>>
>>54371393
True. The laziness is galling though. What they've done is comparable to making a jump all about being a viper pilot and calling it a Caprica jump. I get it, you don't like the BSG jump, but that doesn't mean you get to replace it and slap a Caprica label on the replacement to slide by on a half assed technicality.

inb4 we wuznt taalking about BSG, stop derailing / moving goalposts / SB memeing
>>
>>54371415
Arpeggio of Blue Steel has a perk that lets you fuse vehicles together and you can make it permanent if you wish.
>>
>>54371453
>All the other jumpers show off pics of their Cute wives. Why can't I?
Because like the SBers, you're the thread's butt monkey. You don't get namefag privileges.
>>
>>54371453
>and just like that I know your opinion is crap and everything you say will be disregarded
It looks so stupid and that's from someone with magical glowing rainbow hair
>>
File: shitposting.png (7MB, 3100x6280px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
7MB, 3100x6280px
>>54371437
I don't give two shits about your paranoia and shit stirring. Here, have a neat cap and have a nice day.
>>
>>54371308
I thought Babylon Anon made that Railroading door stopper, The W40k jump Light of Terra?

You are saying he got permission for that (where you are also human even though we have an W40k Imperium jump), and then denied permission for anyone else to play in his B5 sandbox? That sounds like BS.
>>
>>54371465
SB wants replacement jumps even less than we do actually. It would undermine their argument that their jumps need to go on the drive here if people actually started making replacement jumps over on their drive.
>>
>>54371393
SB is like some kind of new age videogame villain who tries to copy and understand humanity, but doesn't really fully get it, and so ends up going off on some extremist tangent while ignoring all the greater nuance.
> "It's about gaining power! So we'll create monuments to power!"
> "These petty restrictions only get in the way! Let's be rid of them!"
> "Why isn't this working? I know! It's because the true power all comes from the source! If we can control that, then all the power will be ours! It's better for everyone, this is the true meaning of jumpchain!"
> "What is a 'waifu'? I do not understand these petty concerns."
>>
>>54371453
>Cute

Look, I'm not going to judge if you are into fat-anthropomorphic whatever, but you won't convince anyone that whatever your Jumper is holding can be considered cute.
>>
>>54371415
Import them as Shipgirls in Kantai Collection, and give them a fusion power?

Dragon Ball has the Potara Earrings, which are good if you want it to be permanent.

Might not be what you're looking for tho.
>>
>>54371572
The lack of waifufagging over there is probably the one saving grace they have. They have no good jumpmakers no real discussion outside of powerwanking and they spend their time trying to figure out how to break jumps over their knee but they've done a better job at not becoming gen then us.
>>
>>54371530
You're trying too hard, and you're telegraphing your intent too much. Let it go and try again later with a different topic.
>>
>>54371572
>Not realizing that absolute power is the only correct path for getting waifus.
>>
>>54371581
>anthropomorphic whatever,

Bitch did you just call my wife a furry!
>>
>>54371616
>not waifuing absolute power
>>
File: That's wrong you fucking spiral.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
That's wrong you fucking spiral.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>54371638
>Posts a furry image and calls it his wife
>Gets offended by someone calling him a furry
>>
File: matrioshka-brain.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
matrioshka-brain.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
Why aren't you an AI remotely operating trillions of bodies to help all the worlds that you visit?
>>
>>54371803
Too easy.
>>
>>54371803
Because an ass worth pounding is an ass worth paying attention too, anon. Simultasking is for plebs.
>>
>>54371786
seriously though, what furry? it's Tick themed lingerie and headpiece
>>
>>54371803
That's a lot of work and I'd rather just smoke weed and watch Netflix.
>>
File: doji_kurohito___crane_by_rokugan.jpg (563KB, 980x1540px) Image search: [Google]
doji_kurohito___crane_by_rokugan.jpg
563KB, 980x1540px
Ric, on Log Horizon. There's mention of a Samurai class. What's that?
>>
File: Leviathan The Tempest jump.pdf (130KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan The Tempest jump.pdf
130KB, 1x1px
Whats this/
I think I heard a prayer.
No wait it is....

>>54366592
>>54366805
I Have AWAKENED.

Here the main jump is done.
Technically jumpable, but I am not sure if I wish for extra pdf to put the Scenarios and Vestige powers or not.
(DAmn you Vestiges! DAMN YOU)

For now if you /really/ need to scratch that itch, you can use this.
Mostly stuck on how to describe Vestiges in-depth or have you buy powers and what you get from them (Or rather the custom powers I have planned)

Ugh, so much work.

But yeah its finally done, if you wish to jump, it is jumpable (Unless if I was a fuckup again and fucked the shit out of it by writing something stupid and failing to proof-read yet again).

Telling you now I wiil be adding at least +2 Drawbacks +1 or two Cult options and two general perks in the future, one beauty upgrade and dunno what else).
Yeah at least 4 more items as well (Though I might re-write the tomes)
For now have the pdf because I did promise it..
>>
>>54371803
Because there are infinite worlds, which means infinite degrees of suffering, meaning no matter what I do shit is still really bad somewhere. I'll do the easy shit like curing cancer and providing better agricultural technology, but anything else is too much work, unless it was already part of my plan.
>>
>>54371803
I'm both a naturally occuring intelligence and I don't feel like being that busy.
>>
>>54371893
Noice. Good to see you back, dude. I've been looking forward to this one. So what are Vestiges and should I wait for them to build?
>>
File: What it always devolves into.gif (888KB, 297x168px) Image search: [Google]
What it always devolves into.gif
888KB, 297x168px
>>54371803
I've done that,and my Habitat from eclipse phase is nearing Venus brain right now thanks to long jumps,bigger on the inside storage from RWBY, Supreme Commander technology,my degree in modular mega engineering from portal and another one from eclipse phase with skill plus and exponents, so it will eventually be an option but, Actually doing it is boring as hell, reaction times are Dulled by signal delay,my senses by signal fidelity And without the risk it's boring to me and risks boring Ms. Producer if there is no risk for me so I don't do that, can't risk the Chain you know?
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>54371893
awesome. I was really looking forward to this jump When you started on it and now it's Jumpable,thanks for keeping up on this. .
>>
>>54371893
Does the A human I remain drawback actually force you to be human and enjoy it?
>>
>>54371893
Feels kind of bare sempai.
>>
>>54371803
Too busy playing the petty and selfish (Demi)God King.
Also finishing the jump as a perfectionist.

>>54371947
Supernatural powers all Leviathans have, ussually cost Ichor (Which you also regain with resting and from your cult).

More or less powers based on the concept (You can have outside the main one, kinda like how Solars have charms outside the caste).

Your build will shift, well not too much as you can learn them in-jump (And taking a companion would aid you greatly at learning from another vestige).
>>54372004
No problem Bancho, its been a long ride.

>>54372050
It only makes sure that you are not a Leviathan and after the jump will not count as one (Aka you get no powers, only perks and items).

>>54372104
What did I forgot or are you talking about pictures?
Or perhaps my wonky pdf converting that made it long and with stretches of empty space?

That said I apologize in advance to everyone if I go afk at some point, its late here and stuff.
But I will try to see any comments and utilize them.
>>
>>54371893
Is there, like, a pdf or something where the source material is compiled? Because all I can find is a few scattered posts that barely tell me anything and some empty wiki articles.
>>
>>54371803
Because I dun wanna and that's why!
>>
File: little green ghouls.jpg (123KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
little green ghouls.jpg
123KB, 960x540px
Anyone know what's going on with the It's Always Sunny jump?

Last time I saw it it was mostly finished although could use more drawbacks and I said I'd image it once it's done. Haven't seen anything since although I haven't been following the threads that closely recently.
>>
>>54371893
>1 – San Diego and Tijuana– Theme: Separation and Duality
>On the beaches of Sand Diego a cohort of Leviathans
Should be San.
>>
>>54371893
I'm not sure CEO should get that much CP for the Cult section. They already have more freebies and discounts than the other backgrounds. Unless the other backgrounds would get more in the theoretical Vestife pdf?
>>
>>54372237
The Latest Bioshock Infinite doesn't seem to be on the drive, could you post in again?
>>
>>54372237
The author reposted it again as a pastebin and said it was finished barring maybe a few more changes, some of the drawbacks were weird and there were some repeat perks, though, which might've been good for discussing, but... after posting that they dropped off the thread again. There hasn't been a pdf or even a comment from the author since then.
So I guess it's technically finished but kindof not?
>>
File: KURASHU BANDIKU.gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
KURASHU BANDIKU.gif
5MB, 480x270px
>>54371803
Because it's more satisfying doing my work in person.
>>
>>54372267
Also:
>On this city Myriam Bales is trying to become a hetsman for both cities as she cuts honest deals with her fellow Leviathans asking them to serve bellow her
Below.
>Is it here Tia Ramona
It is.
>>
>>54371054
This might actually be the worst thing I've ever seen.

And that's saying something.
>>
>>54372127
You're getting memed. The kind of bare thing is a meme that people were throwing against other jumpmakers.
>>
>>54371848
>Tick themed lingerie a
I.
I.
I.
I.
I.
What
>>
>>54371638

...is she wearing lingerie made out of crab shells?
>>
File: Finias.jpg (11KB, 205x277px) Image search: [Google]
Finias.jpg
11KB, 205x277px
>>54372374
swiggety swooty I'm coming for that lyme disease
>>
>>54372207
No pdf.
Only a wiki for it, though the Wiki does have quite some material last I checked?
Like it was not the posts, but had quite a bit of in-depth information about most things and the strains.
Then again even that info is enough for me.
Where did you look?

>>54372267
>>54372331
Ah good catch.
Can't believe I missed such an old typo, good work Anon.

>>54372335
Oooooooh, thanks Anon, I did not know that and was mostly confused.

>>54372290
They do indeed get more, but I will remove some from there.
It is a bit too much, though they are supposed to be the Cult masters so to speak.
Perhaps I will make it so the other backgrounds bar drop in get 300, after all they do get freebies which lets them retain the cultist leader position.
>>
File: Elise_concept.jpg (633KB, 1215x694px) Image search: [Google]
Elise_concept.jpg
633KB, 1215x694px
>>54372374

well yeah see she went flea shape changer in League of legends so that's her outfit from league of legends since that's what shape changers in league of legends Clothes themselves with.

>>54372388
No it's flea themed,so it it's supposed to look like the shell of a flea.
https://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/images/fleas-istock-o.jpg
>>
>>54371803
I am an AI, and I do operate septillions of bodies, but I don't always feel like helping
>>
File: tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif (334KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif
334KB, 240x320px
>>54370609
> Post builds.

Counter-Strike
> Age: 21 [Rolled6]
> Background: The Pub Scrub [-100CP]
> The HUD [Got a Tempjob!]
> It’s Just a Game [Get a Freebie!]
> Beginner’s Luck [-300CP]
> Smurf Village [-100CP]
> All Skill [-200CP]
> The USP [Get a Freebie!]
> Tec-9 [-50CP]
> The Desert Eagle [-100CP]
> The AWP [-450CP]
> Is That My Bazooka Right There? [+100CP]
> Map Voting [+200CP]

The world I went to (because you are granted carte blanche to design your world as long as it revolves around Counterstrike), was a world where all wars had been replaced by Counterstrike. Big stadiums filled with simulation pods were the norm, and people would jack in and fight in huge tournaments.
It was like Yugioh, or Beyblade, or South Korea, except it all revolved around Counterstrike.
It was completely stupid, also.

Anyway, I took part in these tournaments, and when I wasn't doing that I mostly jacked around hanging out at coffee shops.

After the jump I modded my Tec-9 to go full-auto so I could just hold down the button, because infinite ammo makes that a great way to be lazy on the attack.

> How did you make sure you'd get the rank requirement to move on?
My build revolves around passively making the game as easy as possible, including a bunch of overpowered weapons and a single map that I eventually became a master of through sheer repetition.
I also have a bunch of outside reflex and technopathy perks, and have Wall Hacking from Rust, so I knew where everyone was at all times.
>>
>>54371468
Not the anon who asked but I can not thank you enough for pointing this perk out
It is stupid useful
>>
>>54372456
you better have been bunny hopping around like a madman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvDUO42Hys
>>
Jumpers what was it like when you stopped being blind by being able to see the entire EM spectrum?

>>54371848
>Tick themed lingerie and headpiece
Why? Just why?
>>
>>54372531
because it's how shape shifters in canon Dress themselves! As I've already explained,plus I have a bad memory and I'm overheated right now , since there was no shade And the bus was an hour late >>54372429
>>
File: Bioshock Infinite 1.11.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock Infinite 1.11.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>54372295
I think this was the last version, I'll stick it in the drive as well.

>>54372324
Ah yeah, that's what I last saw as well I think.
>>
>>54372429
Bancho. Bancho. Bancho, listen. When you have to link to a site called "doyourownpestcontrol.com" to show what your wife's lingerie looks like, you've gone too far. It's time to stop.
>>
>>54372390
One more thing I noticed.
>2 – The Aegean sea, Greece – Theme: Intrigue
>The only resistance has even more surprisingly to her been from vampires, whilst both the tribe and she lacks any knowledge about them beyond the barest of basics, Rena is currently gearing for a shadow war as she attempts to gather allies and track down the vampires to kill them or at least steal both their territory and influence, to that end she has pooled her resources with the rest of her cohort of four more leviathans that 'follow' her as the leader.
I think this needs to be broken up into several sentences, and sea should be capitalized.
>>
File: we have clearly passed it.jpg (107KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
we have clearly passed it.jpg
107KB, 1058x705px
>>54372611
>It's time to stop.

pic related
>>
>>54372555
I was asking why a tick but after thinking about it I realize that a disgusting parasite suits you.
>>
>>54372633
No. You are incorrect. No one wants to know what you know. Please. Show some sense for once.
>>
>>54372575
Thanks!
>>
>>54371054
Please don't post this again.
>>
>>54372429
...Technically I have to accept that.

Even if you're just making me NOT want to know why you gave her flea powers.
>>
It's amazing how bancho is one of the lead reasons why we can't have lewd in this thread.
>>
>>54372326
But anon, the drones are also you.
>>
File: tumblr_lw4ekonyng1qjxm01o1_500.gif (261KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw4ekonyng1qjxm01o1_500.gif
261KB, 500x277px
>>54371803
I prefer to build AIs to do that for me. I mean, most of the time I just build loose armies to do stuff, and kindof expect them to not succeed or at least be terribly disorganized about succeeding, because it's kindof funny to me.
But when I really do want the robots to actually accomplish shit and not be a disorganized mechanical stand-in for Orcs in Lord of the Rings, I usually make an AI to keep track of things for me. Like, Metal Gear-style, Patriots AI.
Except with a few more leashes on them, of course.

>>54372531
It's actually more annoying than you'd think. I mean, you think "I can see colours nobody else can see!" would be really neat, and it's great if you're, like... trying to track someone or do detective work if you can see UV light and infared and all that, but a lot of society is built around those limitations. Like... the colours people use to paint buildings and clothing and everything that involves colour. The more colours you add, the more likely it is that some jackass didn't consider things like Breen or Purple and society just starts to look like a splotchy mess.

So I usually leave stuff like that turned off.

>>54370592
I mostly sleep, turn on time dilation perks to make everything move really slowly, play videogames, and/or get really drunk and/or high.
Sometimes I do multiple at once!

>>54372508
I was actually mostly just a boring sniper.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>54372633
No. It's not right. It's not healthy.
>>
>>54372675
Well him and Mommy way back when. The thread as a whole has had to make some pretty big sacrifices to accommodate cretins.
>>
>>54372508
As someone who has never played CS:GO, whats the context in this? Is this guy scripting as the others put it, or is he just repeatedly mashing the jump button?
>>
>>54372669
>Even if you're just making me NOT want to know why you gave her flea powers.

so you don't think a flea . The size of a Yordle would be scary and powerful?
>>
Ricrod! I summon you with anine tattas!

Are sub classes 100 each after the firat one in log horizon or does it go 0, 100, 200, 300?
>>
>>54372727
No. It wouldn't. A 2 foot tall flea would be firmly in the "disgusting" range.
>>
>>54371893
Thank you so much for this. Reading now.
>>
How do we block users please
>>
Stop.
Feeding.
Him.

You're feeding bancho and encouraging him to continue posting about his fetishes. You are giving him the excuse to blame other people.
>>
Is there anywhere I could get a perk or ability that does something like adding your physical strength to the sharpness of natural weapons?
>>
>>54372722
it's counter strike source, not go. He's not scripting or just randomly jumping. Basically in a lot of older games you could gain speed doing a sort of hopping and weaving pattern. In some games it was super easy, in css it was really hard - hence it being really impressive here where he's not only doing it completely consistently but also doing it while getting kills. That's why you seem him weaving back and forth and sometimes jerking; you've gotta maintain it perfectly.
>>
File: frumplequest 10.png (381KB, 1266x918px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest 10.png
381KB, 1266x918px
>>54372531
Do you know how frustrating it is to describe a color people can't see?
>>
File: e43b82a860193854f676e44926f469d0.jpg (352KB, 1226x1785px) Image search: [Google]
e43b82a860193854f676e44926f469d0.jpg
352KB, 1226x1785px
>>54370592
Gardening is one of those simple pleasures that makes it easy to relax.. Physical activity that is semi-mindless but enjoyable to see the fruits of in the end. Barring that, I usually fall back on creating something. What exactly that is depends a little on the world and I tend to vary it over the decades.

But a good staple is a nice hot bath. Especially in one of the various hot spring properties we have scattered around. Dirge made a Spirited Away Jump that has an alternate scenario for those who aren't too interested in the story. Basically running a hot springs hotel for ten years while keeping spirits and humans from murdering each other inside it. Lower key than it sounds. The Reward in the end is a hot springs hotel that follows you around and is EXTRA COMFY!

I swear it was on the Drive at one point, but now I don't see it. Which is kind of sad, but it's still on Dirge's Drive, so it's there for people who want it.

I know I just started a new chain and none of this has really been mentioned yet, but there are some things that stay the same throughout all incarnations.
>>
>>54372806
try hybrid perk from the smite jump
>>
>>54372893
>Not just using telepathy to show them.
Lol what a pleb.
>>
File: eww.png (276KB, 1042x994px) Image search: [Google]
eww.png
276KB, 1042x994px
>>
Anyone heard from the guy that was making a brothers price jump? I really wanna jump it and go around as a male who fucks everyone up. I'm more ways than one considering what the jump is about.
>>
File: Disgusted.gif (1MB, 343x255px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.gif
1MB, 343x255px
>>54372974
Destroy that thing
>>
>>54370592
She creates. She finds it satisfying to do her work.
>>
File: Happy 2.gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
Happy 2.gif
1MB, 498x278px
>>54372999
Finally! A kindred spirit!
>>
Got some questions about Stellaris.
If I choose Spiritualist I can make them worship me and only me right?

Psionic Awakening, the beings in the warp- Shade are pretty much Chaos Gods right? I do not want Chaos Gods following me on my journeys and tempting my people,
>>
>>54373038
Space Marine boots are the fucking worst. I mean, look at that shit. And yes, I realize Emps isn't one, but it's pretty much the same style.
>>
>>54372903
It was removed because the thread asked Brutus to take it down.
>>
>>54372903
>Which is kind of sad
What's really sad, is that it's not even good enough to make it on SB's drive.
>>
>>54373038
They are, but the entities in the Shroud are much more explicit and upfront about their deals. You;ll still have to deal with some long-lasting repurcussions, but for the most part they tend to be fair with their deals.

Just don't make a deal with the End of the Cycle. Please.
>>
File: 1496614322021.png (393KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
1496614322021.png
393KB, 610x457px
>>54373013
>>54372974
>>
>>54373143
None of Dirge's jumps meet SB's quality standards, so why would they accept the jumps?
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>54373112
>>54373143
Oh you silly billies.
>>
>>54373144
Alright that is good, kind of wish I could either seal it up or make it so no one is dumb enough to make any deals with them on the off chance they do it with the End of the Cycle.
>>
>>54373219
It might just be a gameplay thing, but usually they'll come to the leader of a civilization (aka. probably you) rather than your people. So, you can pretty much deal with them at your leisure.

Even Mr. Countdown to Galactic Death in half-a-century does it.

I mean, you could have challenging cultists or whatnot, but I'll leave that up to your own chain.
>>
File: bancho and the whore.png (278KB, 1042x994px) Image search: [Google]
bancho and the whore.png
278KB, 1042x994px
>>54373158
>>
>>54373143
He'd need the approval of people like Record, Cliff and Ursine to get his jump onto their drive, and that's never going to happen. These are all people who consider themselves the jumpmaking experts of SB.
>>
>>54373335
What about Brellin?
>>
>>54373362
...what about Brellin?
>>
>>54370592
Cooking, actually. Tea, some seafood.
>>
>>54373362
Brellin gets aggressive over people's builds being wrong, but it's the other three who believe that if jumps aren't made according to their word of god it should be a jump at all, like Light of Terra and most of Dirge's jumps.
>>
>>54372207
>>54372390
For those who want the fansplat in more portable form, I took this from the wiki and cleaned it up a little. Pretty sure the bookmarks all work.
>>
So apparently the name of the country in the pilot of Symphogear AXZ with the not!Nazis (Val Verde) is actually the same as the one in the 80s Action Movie Commando and Predator.

... So can we have a +0 drawback in Symphogear where Genjuuro has watched action movies about us if we've been to '80s Action Movies if we've been there before going to Symphogear?
>>
what happens when you want to fuck someone but you also hate and want to beat up the person because they're awful?
>>
>>54373445
Dirge has his own drive anyway, why should he bother with two communities that shitpost him constantly?
>>
So Halo ringworlds or Stellaris ringworlds?
>>
>>54373494
Use the perk from Naruto to beat them into a good person and then fuck them, I guess?
>>
>>54373494
Usually some really violent sex. I'm not someone who really feels the need to choose one or the other when I can have both.
>>
>>54371893
Why don't you have full perk lines? Also, the drop-in 300 seems more capstone-worthy than the 600.

Cunning Claw seems pretty limited in use, honestly. All the examples it gives are extremely brutal and savage, and obviously shit like that would demoralize people. Like, don't see why tactics that anyone with an even moderate grasp of human behavior could come up with is worth 300 CP, especially not compared to the other things at that level. It'd be better if it was instead just a general grasp of psychological warfare, like enough to make your enemies jumps at their shadows.

No Marduk origin? Theurge? Primordial Blood capstone booster?
>>
>>54370592
Read, play games, indulge in mad science, bake(lots of baking).

>>54373533
Halo Ringworlds are giant death machines. I'd go with Stellaris.
Though a proper Dyson Sphere is better than either.
>>
>>54373533
Stellaris rings are much, much bigger, circumventing an entire star. So use those if you want people to live on them.

If you want to wipe all life out of a galaxy, then the Halo Array is a lot better, though a great deal smaller than the Stellaris's,
>>
File: 1438545100465.jpg (73KB, 680x616px) Image search: [Google]
1438545100465.jpg
73KB, 680x616px
>>54373463
Nice.
>>
>>54373574
>>54373588
Ok yeah I dunno how I forgot about them being able to wipe out all life, guess I need to get started on making stars to fit my Stellaris rings. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>54373495
Because he doesn't have a way to find ASA elsewhere I guess. SB thinks of him as a nuisance because he keeps pushing for people to make jumps, and here he's become a shitposter equal to Timmy so even if he did come back he'd never be recognized as a jumpmaker. If ASA wasn't on SB he'd probably stop making jumps.
>>
File: 15b944d91b9583e853685c466be8155a.jpg (397KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
15b944d91b9583e853685c466be8155a.jpg
397KB, 1920x1280px
>>54373533
Halos are ringworlds, but they're not Dyson rings. They're just small, ring-shaped habitats, not even big enough to go around a planet.

You want Stellaris ringworlds, which encircle stars at 1AU (or whatever distance is suitable for your type of lifeforms).

For bonus points, build a shitload of Halo rings, and then 'thread' them onto your Stellaris ringworld.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>54373303
dude I take Tall sized shirts IRL and was raised by a Wiccan we are you getting the idea that I am sure or that I threaten sex workers?
>>
>>54373463
Thanks, Myrm!
>>54371893
And Thank you, Tempest!
>>
>>54371881
Samurai is the Japan specific version of the Pirate class

Sidenote, I'm still somewhat salty that you have a Pirate class and a Swashbuckler class
>>
>>54373641
Honestly, high tier Stellaris tech is pretty BS even without all the psychic BS. Supposedly their FTL drives are ridiculously fast even in the very early game.

And don't even get me started on Tachyon Lasers. Do those things hit you before their fired or something?
>>
>>54373654
Could you be more pathetic? We get it. You don't like Dirge. Find a new bike to ride. This one is getting worn out.
>>
>>54373680
Because you're you. And apparently don't understand the concept of "no means no"
>>
>>54373671
>then 'thread' them onto your Stellaris ringworld.
Why tho?
>>
2d6
>>
>>54373742
"dice+2d6" in the Options field.
>>
>>54373741
Because fuck you, that's why
>>
>>54373445
>builds being wrong
What?
>>
>>54373734
He keeps idolizing Red, and we got her to shut up about her chain. Just tell him to follow her example.
>>
>>54373734
>And apparently don't understand the concept of "no means no"

I'm the designated target, how am I supposed to take anyone anyone the thread says seriously if it isn't a ruling or something?
>>
File: RingworldSchematic.jpg (202KB, 763x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RingworldSchematic.jpg
202KB, 763x1024px
>>54373741
Well your dyson ring is going to need shadow panels if you want to simulate day/night cycles.
If you use angled mini-rings threaded around the primary ring, you can provide that shade in an aesthetically pleasing way that provides even more surface area for development.
>>
>>54373804
DESU, I don't give a fuck if he posts. I just want him to A) stop posting pictures, and B) stop talking about his fetishes.

Also, fuck you.
>>
File: 4chanhowtofilter.png (139KB, 1354x682px) Image search: [Google]
4chanhowtofilter.png
139KB, 1354x682px
>>54372803
This seems to be being requested a lot recently for some reason. Here you go anon.
>>
>>54373836
Just tell him to follow her example, anon.

>>54373824
See above.
>>
>>54373800
Sub-optimal builds, basically.
>>
>>54373824
Maybe if you stop posting, people won't attack you. At the very least, stop posting shit that LITERALLY NOBODY wants to see.
>>
>>54373874
...Does he have a build he considers optimal for his own jump?
>>
>>54373486
No, that's dumb. That's like using the Tommy Westphall Universe theory to make every jujmp really be in General Hospital.
>>
>>54373463
Thanks a lot for this, myrmidont.
>>
>>54373709
Yoro, you think Donald Trump is literally the second coming of Hitler. And that friendship alone can defeat Eldritch Gods. Your perception of reality is distorted, at best. I wouldn't recommend getting too deep here.
>>
Hey /JC/ how could I get the Phoenix force ?
>>
>>54373709
You're barking up the wrong tree. Personally I wouldn't care if he comes back or not. But I'm not blind or stupid, and if he did show up with a trip and posting his jumps, he's going to get shit on so hard that he'll probably pull a SoAnon and ask for his jumps to get removed.
>>
>>54373916
Take the mutant drawback in Marvel and dye your hair red.
>>
>>54373874
Eh, I dunno. Recently, at least, I only recall him doing that when people specifically ask for build advice or stuff like, "How likely am I to survive?"
>>
>>54373800
SB has this thing apparently where they dissect jumps and figure out the one true build for every jump, and then if you don't take that build you're doing it wrong, and they get really pissed off because you're doing jumpchain wrong.

You know how sometimes we do the whole "well this is a single player game so you can do whatever you want" thing? They don't do that.
That is to say, it's still single player over there, but you have to play it a very particular way or you're wrong and it makes them angry.
>>
>>54372448
Do you have a recommended source for reading Lazy Dungeon Master? Looking over the WIP now.
>>
>>54373916
Be a redhead. The Phoenix has a thing for redheads. Alternatively, get a group of friends whose names, taken with yours, form an acronym for genitals, then shatter the Phoenix Force and let it ground itself in you. The genital names are important, though. Just ask Piotyr, Illyana, Emma, Namor and Scott.
>>
>>54373916
Well there's no CP purchase for it, that'd I'd remember. I guess use Greed from GoH and steal it from Jean or whoever (how many people have become the Pheonix now? 6? 10?), or get some perks that allow you to commune with gods and god-like entities and make a deal with the Phenoix Force directly. As a jumper you could probably make a decent proposal to it.

>>54373934
Give him some credit. He's acted more mature on his worst day than SoAnon has on her best.
>>
File: smug.png (25KB, 352x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
25KB, 352x413px
>>54373915
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh god, my sides! You fuckers surprise me sometimes.
>>
>>54373950
>"well this is a single player game so you can do whatever you want"
Oh, no, they still do that. But usually only when someone criticizes their rather... liberal interpretations of perk or jump-text.
>>
>>54371803
Because I don't know how to do that in a way that doesn't make one super AI or robot with all my perks and a bunch of lesser AI and robots that don't.
>>
>>54373950
>SB has this thing
I Don't care about you fixation with SB, faggot. Go back there, since it is so important to you.
>>
>>54373982
We have fun here, don't we?
>>
>>54373974
>>54373968
>>54373943
Thanks
>Well there's no CP purchase for it, that'd I'd remember. I guess use Greed from GoH and steal it from Jean or whoever (how many people have become the Pheonix now? 6? 10?), or get some perks that allow you to commune with gods and god-like entities and make a deal with the Phenoix Force directly. As a jumper you could probably make a decent proposal to it.

Do you Know any perks for that ?
>>
>>54373992
Glad to see I'm not the only one who just doesn't care how SB does things.
I mean, they aren't here because we don't want to deal with that shit, why does anon insist on trampling it back here when we'd all be happier if he didn't?
>>
>>54373896
They don't try to wreck their own jumps, only jumps made by other people. Just like how Record doesn't tear open his own jumps and point out all the flaws and why it's bad jumpmaking, Brellin doesn't do it with Overlord, and Cliff likes to defend why Creative Mode is a positive change to jumpchain.
>>
>>54374012
Sorry, anon, those are the sort of perks that I don't really focus on. It think there's some in Dresden Files and marvel magic? Hopefully some other anons will help fill you in. Sorry.
>>
File: Toffee vs Moon.webm (3MB, 340x190px) Image search: [Google]
Toffee vs Moon.webm
3MB, 340x190px
How does your Jumper acts when they are fighting clearly inferior foes? Do you end the fight quickly and get over with it? Do you assert your superiority? Do you toy with your enemies for your own amusement?
>>
>>54373965
I've been reading it from here http://moonbunnycafe.com/lazy-dungeon-master/
It's a decent translation and gets regular updates, but I also haven't tried any of the other ones so they might be better.
>>
>>54373996
I have fun calling people faggots. Does that count?
>>
>>54373992
That anon literally asked "what?", so I explained it. But if you hate it being mentioned so bad, you know there's actually a filter mechanism, and setting it to filter posts with those letters is pretty easy.

Because it's not going to stop even if I do. This thread likes bait too much.
>>
>>54374012
There's a good one in God of High School, the Human racial capstone Original Way.
>>
>>54374077
Depends on how much they annoy me.
>>
>>54374077
>Do you end the fight quickly and get over with it?
Yes, 'cause I'm both too lazy and not sadistic enough to do it any other way. Or bombastic either.

>>54374088
If that's what makes you happy, anon, you can call me faggot as much as you like.
~sexy jazz music~
>>
>>54373916
How much of it? Getting a small shard of it isn't that hard. Getting a sizable chunk of it is pretty difficult. Getting the whole thing is basically impossible.
>>
>>54373974
>Give him some credit. He's acted more mature on his worst day than SoAnon has on her best.
How he acts won't change anything. Even before dirgeposting became a meme there were already namefags and anons that hated him. Just that now that he's gone people see him and his jumps as open game to shit on like other banned jumps. No matter what he does there's always going to be a way to shit on him with it, just ask some of the IRC namefags.
>>
>>54374109
Cant find the jump.
>>
>>54374129
Please explain further.
>>
>>54374145
I had the same problem. It's "The God of Highschool" Under T not G in the drive.
>>
>>54374145
Well, it's actually The God of High School, so it would be under the N-Z folder. Sorry for being unclear and leaving off the definite article.
>>
>>54374077
Well, if I'm fighting someone, either something's gone wrong, or I'm training my allies' skills. So the first and last are the closest. I'm not willing to disrespect my enemies or engage in pointless bullying to allow anything else.
>>
>>54374077
Don't waste time, but I usually make clear that they didn't had a chance so I don't have to repeat the same thing every week.
>>
>>54374175
Thanks
>>
>>54374140
Then how about we stop talking about him, since he's become so toxic? What would be the point in talking about him anymore?
>>
>>54374077
You know those moments where the old martial arts master explains the weaknesses in their opponent's kung fu before promptly targeting them and beating the shit out of that person despite their best efforts to shore them up?

That's basically every fight that involves me.
>>
>>54374077
Every second in combat is a chance for them to somehow get lucky. End the fight immediately.
>>
File: content aware kyubey.gif (404KB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
content aware kyubey.gif
404KB, 250x139px
>>54374077
Depends on how much I hate them. I toy with them if I mega hate them, I get them all worked up and angry, but in order to really shove them into the frustration zone I dangle victory RIGHT in front of their faces, making them try to defeat me. It's so delighful watching them get angrier and angrier and scream terrible curses in your direction.

Only for me to leap on one of their mistakes and utterly demolish them, and watching the angry expression on their face as they die or at least become incapacitated.
>>
>>54374140
>just ask some of the IRC namefags
Don't care about IRC either. If you can't keep 4chan, don't be on 4chan.
>>
>>54374198
Because people have fun using him as shitpost bait. It's too easy to bait using his jumps because Brutus is too afraid of IRC backlash to delete them or claim them as his own jumps like he did with SoAnon's jumps. You can't get people to agree that his jumps should be ignored because people see it as letting the invalid meme win.
>>
>>54374262
This isn't 4chan.

This is a shitty general that should just die.
>>
>>54373701
Oh wow. Why not just call it a Samurai to begin with y'know? I mean you got Monks.
>>
>>54374283
>claim them as his own jumps like he did with SoAnon's jumps
I don't remeber him doing that. Could you explain?
>>
>>54371054
doug walker?
>>
>>54374077
Depends on the enemy. If they're your bog standard human soldiers I might pull out some theatrics, like shooting myself in the head to demonstrate some bullshit regeneration or rip the guns out of their hand with psychic powers.

Alternatively, literally just walk through them with durability or regen perks, pretending like they don't exist.
>>
File: WhatIfWolverine8.jpg (90KB, 631x790px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIfWolverine8.jpg
90KB, 631x790px
>>54374168
Well most of the manifestations of the Phoenix you see aren't the virtually all-powerful Cosmic version of the Force. It's basically like Heralds of Galactus aren't the full power of Galactus or the Power Cosmic.

But in terms of shards of it even below the normal manifestations, this guy: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Necrom_(Earth-148) stole a piece of the Force and combined it with his own life force using magic to get enough power to casually throw moons and the like.

Rachel Grey also had a sword she took from the... Shi'ar, I think? That had an echo of the Phoenix Force in it she could tap into.

I think either Emma Frost or her daughters turned their heart into diamond and trapped part of it in there once.
>>
>>54374285
>just die.
Ok. You go first. Please.
>>
>>54374326
>doug walker

my Jumper and his wife, I can see the resemblance though.
>>
>>54374321
SoAnon went on IRC to ask Brutus to remove her jumps from the drive because she made them so she had the rights to them. Brutus told her no and made a post to say that the jumps wouldn't be removed, and since they were uploaded to his drive, he owned the jumps and could do whatever he wanted with them.
>>
>>54374341
Thanks.
>>
>>54374285
Timmy! Put away your hateboner. You are in public, young man!
>>
>>54374326
BANCHO WILL NEVER BE THE NOSTALGIA CRITIC
>>
>>54374077
End the fight quickly, but without using obviously Out of Context power if possible. Unless I'm throwing the fight for some reason, in which case I'll put on a brief show before retreating.
>>
>>54374302
Because outside of the Yamato Server, there is no Samurai class - The rest of the world gets the Pirate (both have basically the same role). Ric had the Samurai to begin with, but anons were complaining that he should use the class that's most common in the world rather than the one specific to where most of the story takes place.
>>
>>54374365
That seems reasonable to me. I mean, there are some pretty absurd concequences it he didn't do things like that. If he did remove them, he'd have a constant burden of making sure no one slipped them back in, and considering how much we rely on Brutus asking him to put himself through that without much better reason seems churlish and entitled.
Although I have to ask, did he really phrase them as being 'his'?
>>
File: 1499784538016.png (3MB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1499784538016.png
3MB, 1280x1816px
>>54374235
Are you still planning to do A Night in the Woods?
>>
File: 860003999.jpg (68KB, 497x512px) Image search: [Google]
860003999.jpg
68KB, 497x512px
Previous Jump: >>54371041
Jump 6: Macross
Starting CP: 1000
Background: Pilot
Drawbacks: - Could You Repeat That? (1050)
- Can't Sing Shit, Captain (1150)
- Androgynous (1250)
- Rival (1450)
Perks: - Serene Sinatra (not like I'm going to use it...)
- Basic Training
- Macross Missile Massacre
- Get a Feel for Her
- Protagonist Syndrome (1150)
- Touched by the Protoculture (650)
Companions: - Travel Squadron (Coop) (600)
- Canon Friendship (Mikumo Guynekmer) (300)
Items: - Space Suit
- Flight Suit
- Targeting Upgrade
- Simulator of Nightmare (It's nice to have sizable challenges) (150)
- Promotion (I'm a flight master, now!) (100)
The remaining points are spent on importing Burai and Coop's Brachio.

So yes, after 50 years of having only Coop for companionship, I gave in and took a waifu. I think she's the type that would accept to go into interdimensional adventure with someone if she liked them enough.
>>
>>54371881
Samurai is the Yamato server's replacement for the Pirate class. There should probably be a mention somewhere for the Medium/Kannagi difference aswell.
>>
>>54374077
I usually hold back for most of the fight, but when they use their trump card attack, it goes something like this:

Opponent: "Damn, this will go on forever. I didn't want to do this, but I have to: ULTIMA PLANET BUSTER!"

Me: *smoke clears* "Huh, that almost hurt."

Then I destroy them.
>>
File: two trucks having sex.jpg (9KB, 540x468px) Image search: [Google]
two trucks having sex.jpg
9KB, 540x468px
>>54374457
Yes, unless you want to take it off my hands. I'm just working on Fire Emblem Archanea since I've planned to do it and I've put it off for long enough. It's just taking a while but Archanea is like 70% done.
>>
Is there a perk that let me steal someones magic ? Like the Huncher from NITW
>>
>>54374435
You'd have to look through archives to find the post he made. I don't remember what his tripcode is.

In reality no one really cares if Brutus claims ownership of SoAnon or Dirge's jumps, but in the case of the latter Brutus has just been hesitant for some reason. Maybe because people used to steal Dirge's jumps and upload them to the drive.
>>
>>54374509
It was just something I'd thought would be fun to put together while I play through the various endings of the story. Roughed out a skeleton, but it's still got a ton of holes in it.

But it's your call. You had claim on it first and I don't want to grab it out from under you if you're raring to go on it. I know you'd do a good job with it.
>>
>>54374544
Why would you want someone else's filthy filthy magic?

That's like sharing toothbrushes or something
>>
>>54374569
To piss them off before offing them.
>>
>>54373990
Wouldn't all hive minds face the same problem? How do they deal with it?
>>
>>54374544
Nanoha jump, Blood of Kings: Darkness.

You may give me praise and worship now. Or, better yet, warships.
>>
>>54374611
Wouldn't putting them into a coma run counter to his stated goals >>54374578 of "[pissing] them off"?
>>
File: Rage.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>54374611
How about an angry Asura ?
>>
File: _mit1amyg551re3pv5o1_500.gif (203KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
_mit1amyg551re3pv5o1_500.gif
203KB, 500x284px
>>54374544
Yeah, actually. It's... some kind of Totem power from Ben 10. Lets you turn people you've beaten into little totems, and then their magic becomes your magic.
That's only for raw power though, I think in terms of "I want to cast their spells" you're better off with Mimicry perks. I know Overlord has a good one, "Dark Wisdom", which allows you to copy spells and also translate them into other magic systems, but you can stack more to make it easier. Zelda General has a good one called Mimic which allows you to understand how anything is cast upon seeing it, although it doesn't grant you full mastery of the spell without practice.
There's... others, too, I'm sure.

>>54374077
Well, if I'm being theatrical, it turns into its own little midboss fight, with a lot of dodging on my part and throwing of easily dodged projectiles. You know, just playing.

If I'm in the same mood Toffee is, though? Then it's more like what Toffee's doing there, except more offensively oriented.
I wouldn't have waited for Moon to finish the incantation. I mean, she's standing right there, holding it out and still, it'd be super easy to just reach out a hand and crush it all super casual.

So I guess it's less, "You can't actually hurt me," and more, "I can actually crush you."
>>
>>54374544
Just eat them, you miserable pantywaiste
>>
File: Hogyo-Mega Marble.jpg (27KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hogyo-Mega Marble.jpg
27KB, 540x350px
>>54374611
Here have a mega marble
>>
File: Mageran Class Airship.jpg (34KB, 700x413px) Image search: [Google]
Mageran Class Airship.jpg
34KB, 700x413px
>>54374611
Here´s an Airship.
>>
>>54374670
You spelled waste wrong.
>>
File: 1497574677190.jpg (138KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497574677190.jpg
138KB, 698x1024px
>>54374422
Pirate get's all the cool localizations, Samurai (Japan), Hwarang (Korea), Youxia (China), Ghazi (Middle East), Paladin (Western Europe), Viking (Scandinavia), Cossak (Russia). Hey Ric, could we get an option to be a different server's class?
>>
>>54374544
>>54374578
Is that all? Down the Rabbit Hole (?) from DC Occult is pretty much perfect for that.
>>
>>54374544
I think Charmed has a power for that. Should definitely have an athame for that. You can definitely steal power stealing athemes in setting though.
>>
File: Were you drawing me, No.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Were you drawing me, No.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
We got a good Strategist/Keikaku perk anywhere?
>>
File: YF19_Fighter-GERWALK-Battroid.jpg (169KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
YF19_Fighter-GERWALK-Battroid.jpg
169KB, 1500x1125px
>>54374470
Burai's Veritech Customisation
Starting VP: 1000
Upgrades: - Silent Running (800)
- Aquatic Mode (600)
- Thunderstruck (300)
- Kinetic Impact Enhancers (100)
- Grapple Hooks (0)

Now, my Dragonzord/Megas XLR/Gundam Fighter hybrid is transformable! No, that's not overkill at all, why do you ask?

Coop's Build
Background: Technician
Starting CP: 400
Perks: - Serene Sinatra
- Basic Training
- Wrench Wench
- Trading Tools
- Fingers of Silvers (300)
- Transform and Rise Up! (0)
Items: -Space Suit
- Overalls
- Tool Kit
>>
>>54374701
I want that hat.
>>
>>54374634
I'm pretty sure that they'd be fairly pissed off, knowing you're draining them of their magic and all their spells. That they go into a coma afterwards is just window dressing.
>>
>>54374743
Well, you could get the version which has a trope named for it: Xanatos Gambit.
Go forth, and play with the Gargoyles.
>>
>>54374611
>warships
ok
>>
>>54374701
You can subclass into whatever is another servers localization if the wiki is to be believed, aka a pirate could subclass samurai to basically be a samurai, and vice versa.
>>
>>54374703
>>54374713
The Atame wins this round.
>>
>>54374701
Dont forget alabama people have a cthulhu cult summoner class and america also gets a lumberjack berserker class.

And cowboys.
>>
>>54374077
Play along if I'm in a good mood, if I'm not in such a mood though I'll just tell them it's done, there's no chance they can win, and offer them mercy since I don't feel like putting in the effort to end them.
>>
Is there a Generic America Jump ?
>>
File: USA USA USA.jpg (218KB, 1224x749px) Image search: [Google]
USA USA USA.jpg
218KB, 1224x749px
>>54375020
What would that even have other than Freedom?
>>
File: robotech_crackle-1200x750.jpg (135KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
robotech_crackle-1200x750.jpg
135KB, 1200x750px
>>54374745
Jamie's (Coop's Brachio) Veritech Customisation
Starting VP: 1000
Upgrades: - Like a wrecking ball (700)
- Laser Weapon (600)
- Booster Armor (300)
- Microbooster (100)
- Speaker Cauldron (0)

In this Jump, I'm going to use the negotiator skills I picked up in Big O to try to make the kingdom of Windfaggotry surrender. If it works, I deal with that evil chancelor before he tries to kidnap my girlfriend to dreams of instrumentality come true and I let Messer and and Keith have the final duel they'll probably wnat. If they still insist to be completely retarded ? I kill all of the knights plus the royal familly. Because fuck those bastards, seriously. Also, I complete the Mikumo route.
>>
>>54375046
>>54375046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgpNdbnHLw

This will explain it all.
>>
>>54375020
Metal Wolf Chaos? To an extent.
>>
>>54375046
Look dude. Some of us have never eaten greese cut from a tube that you place upon a pie of tomato paste and melted cheese.
>>
>>54375046
Seperate trees for each political party and a ridiculous slant towards one side or the other depending on the author's own viewpoints.

Just think, it could be just like Comedy Jump!
>>
>>54375046
A background built around lieing, manipulation, media control, and murdering those who get out of line.

Hill shill background.
>>
>>54375046
Guns to spread Freedom agressively.
Walls to keep undesirables out of our Freedom.
Twitter to spread propoganda to let everyone know why Freedom is best.
>>
File: 1490026773599.png (211KB, 426x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490026773599.png
211KB, 426x396px
>>54374947
Are you pulling my leg anon? I'm admittedly not that far into the LN but I thought north america only had Medicine Man/Medium. Unless its a subclass thing covered somewhere?
>>
>>54375066
>instrumentality
>royal family
>route
Are you sure we're thinking of the same Macross?
>>
>>54375115
He's talking about Macross Delta
>>
>>54375093
Its been covered in some of the questions to the author, its like background stuff that never comes up in the main story. Alabama has some deep shit going down.
>>
>>54375074
I. What? Are you talking about pizza? I legit don't now what else you could be describing.
>>
File: 1490009397889.png (1MB, 803x735px) Image search: [Google]
1490009397889.png
1MB, 803x735px
>>54375074
And we pity you unenlightened masses.
>>
>>54375167
Is that a two-headed eagle with one head choking on a can of soda?
>>
>>54375074
Are you talking about pizza? Because that's the only thing I can think of that could be described as a pie of tomato paste and cheese, but pizza isn't even technically American.

>>54375069
>>54375089
>>54375090
>>54375092
Alright, you guys seem to have it covered. I expect one of you to make it by tomorrow.
>>
File: code-geass-pizza-02.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
code-geass-pizza-02.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>54375074
I've heard you can also get that in Japan.

They have some really weird toppings available, though, and it is super easy to fuck up your pizza.
>>
File: Rachnera+usa_2aa2ce_6322431.jpg (111KB, 850x661px) Image search: [Google]
Rachnera+usa_2aa2ce_6322431.jpg
111KB, 850x661px
>>54375183
Ain't it just the most American thing you've ever seen? That's also Bud Light.
>>
>>54375185
>make it by tomorrow
America also made the La-Z-Boy recliner.
Obviously, we're busy testing them to make sure they're all up to standards.
>>
>>54375145
>Delta
So the jump is outdated.
>>
>>54374947
>alabama people have a cthulhu cult summoner class
That's just stupid. Do you know how hard it would be to convince Cthulhu that it's worth his while to come to Alabama?
>>
>>54375287
>Do you know how hard it would be to convince anyone that it's worth their while to come to Alabama?
Corrected some typos for you.

But seriously, where did you hear about cthulhu cultists in Alabama, because I haven't seen that.
>>
>>54375287
Apparently easier than telling him to go to mexico or japan. Nobody expected him to show up in gator country.
>>
>>54375284
No it's not? An outdated jump is when the drive doesn't have the latest version. Macross is up to date.
>>
>>54374848
Alright thank you, didn't know we had a Gargoyle jump or the Xanatos perk.
>>
>>54375377
There is nothing in the jump that has anything from Macross Delta. Not a single peep of that species that naturally uses fold waves.
>>
>>54374087
Thanks Tamerai.

>Do not that these effects to not translate to your human form
Do NOTE that these effects DO not translate to your human form

>Perks:
Needs a line added
>Perks are discounted (half off) to their matching origin, and a discounted 100 CP perk is free.

>All those 800 CP perks
Regularly pricing anything at 800 CP is just bad, M'kay? It should be for something rare and special, because it fucks up the math when it rears it's head like this. Please don't do it.

>Note that this will not help you to actually learn said languages, as all of them are translated into your native language, and while you will still hear the original words and may in time associate meanings with them, many languages will have unusual structures that may still prove impossible to learn.
Putting aside what this should cost, that is a terrible thing to add to a high level perk. It should let you hear what you say, or what what others sounds others actually make if you concentrate, to have a change of learning by immersion/comparison.

>God’s Vanguard: The Dungeon Slayer
I did not realize before Dungeon Cores are sentient. so, each powerup requires a sacrifice of a living, thinking being?

>The other method is by, well, “eating” non-living objects like loose rocks, swords, and even dead bodies, which will give variable DP based on the quality of the thing being “eaten”
Hmm
>small discount for the purchase in question when in-jump and beyond, meaning that by purchasing Extra Rooms it will cost less Dungeon Points to create new rooms once the jump begins
Shouldn't most rooms actually *give* you DP by converting a bunch of rock to DP, and leaving you a room where the rock used to be?

>Rooms
I count see most of this stuff being halved in price, and then halved again. And even then, you would have a terribly tiny dungeon.

>Convenient Location [300DP]
Choosing a convenient location is more like 50-100 CP on the location table

>Shitty Master
>death is 50/50
no
>>
>>54375420
>I did not realize before Dungeon Cores are sentient. so, each powerup requires a sacrifice of a living, thinking being?

Unless their father makes a blank for you to kill, at least thats how it works in setting.
>>
>>54375400
There is nowhere that says a jump has to include every single part of a setting. The jumpmakers that try usually end up making shit jumps that are hundreds of pages long.
>>
>>54375463
>The jumpmakers that try usually end up making shit jumps that are hundreds of pages long.
Then the jumpmaker can get to work.
>>
>>54375420
>all this powerwanking
Wew lad. Why don't you get back to SB?
>>
File: Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-6.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-6.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
So I want to be like Emiya Shirou. A hero of justice who will save everyone but I want to be successful at it. Can I have some help on what to get?
>>
>>54375420
>Regularly pricing anything at 800 CP is just bad, M'kay? It should be for something rare and special, because it fucks up the math when it rears it's head like this. Please don't do it.
1000 - 800 = 200. The math checks out fine.
>>
>>54375566
It's exactly that sort of clunky-ass dialogue that makes that series unwatchable.
>>
File: I want to be a hero of justice.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I want to be a hero of justice.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>54375566
You sure you wanna walk down this road anon? It can be a dark one.
>>
>>54375564
>Why don't you get back to SB?
I DON'T CARE about your obsession with SB, faggot. Fuck off.
>>
File: Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-4.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-4.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>54375636
>>
>>54375624
It's more likely lazy localization that just translates each phrase literally into English, rather than writing something with the same meaning but that flows naturally.

Or maybe it's just as bad in Japanese. I don't know.
>>
>>54375678
Bancho takes that line pretty seriously
>>
File: spore work.png (453KB, 577x846px) Image search: [Google]
spore work.png
453KB, 577x846px
Still alive~

So sorry for the wait. Real life came along and yadda yadda you've heard it all before. I want to give sometime next month as a release date but I don't trust myself anymore after the last hiccup, so I'm just gonna say 'soon'.
>>
>>54375678
OK! First off, you're gonna want willpower perks. Seeing the dark depths that sapient beings can sink to will wear on your very fucking soul.
Secondly. You're gonna wanna confront your own inner demons, Persona is fan-fucking-tastic for this. If you can't help yourself and get over your own problems, you're never gonna be able to help others to your fullest potential.
Thirdly. You want Teaching perks. One man CAN'T save everyone. But they can teach others to save each other, and themselves.

These are the three most important key pieces. Charisma helps with part 3, combat style is completely up to you. And you're gonna have to make a decision. Do you think Evil can, in most cased, deserve Redemption? Or must Evil be destroyed in all its' forms? It's a hard one, and you'll sometimes find yourself blurring between the two depending on the situation, but it is important.
>>
>>54375420
Typo fixed, thanks

It's too late in the development period to get rid of the 800cp perks, besides the fact that I also don't agree. To get rid of them would require rebalancing/removal of perks

>It should let you hear what you say, or what what others sounds others actually make if you concentrate, to have a change of learning by immersion/comparison.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. You can already hear what others say, you've even quoted the part that says you can. And that limitation is canon, Keima isn't learning the languages he's just hearing them and having them translated for him.

>I did not realize before Dungeon Cores are sentient
Yes, Dungeon Cores are sentient, with the exception of one made by Father. If you want I can change it so that post-jump Cores aren't sentient

>*give* you DP by converting a bunch of rock to DP
While eating loose rocks garners DP, it's small. Like, maybe 5 DP for 20kg of it or something (I need to go back and read LDM so I can make a note). But no, creating rooms requires spending DP to excavate the area and you can't consume things like walls. However, you can excavate the area manually for the same effect but at no DP cost, which is what the MC does.

>Rooms
I can lower the price, but I'd need things to fill in higher tiers. As is, there really isn't much I can offer for a Dungeon because all the good stuff is expensive and the MC can't pay for it, so we don't get to see it.

>no
That's just a note for myself, it'll be dangerous and the wording won't be as exact.
>>
>>54375746
>I can lower the price, but I'd need things to fill in higher tiers.
You should probably ask why you feel like it's necessary to have something in the higher tiers to begin with. Are you just making things expensive for the sake of it being expensive?
>>
>>54375694
I love you and think this looks awesome!

I'm very excited to see you're still working on this. I look forward to jumping it.
>>
>>54375777
While I concede that many of the options aren't worth what they're priced at, I feel there's not really a point in having a Dungeon Customization if you can spend 1000cp on stuff you can get in setting in maybe a few months of hard work
>>
>>54375835
I guess the question I feel the need to ask is: Do we need to spend CP for dungeon customization, when it's actually a function of being a DM/DC?

Or is there some special benefit for CP purchased dungeon bits?

>>54375678
That's hell you're walking into, anon.
>>
>>54375694
Yesss... I'd pretty much given up at this point.

Now I'm /really/ excited to hear you're still working on it. The tiny bits I've seen and heard were very cool.

I'll eagerly anticipate a release 'soon' then.
>>
>>54375889
Besides an effect or two on some of the options, so far it's just getting a discount on them in jump using the Dungeon's functions and having the stuff preestablished as opposed to only having a single room
>>
>>54375835
If you're artificially inflating prices to try and make it seem like it's worth the value compared to what you can get in jump then you're just trying to prop up something that can't stand up on its own to begin with.

If everything can be obtained in jump anyways then right now this section is just there for convenience. And unless you're going to do some sort of special scenario like a Dirge jump I don't really see that changing either. If it's just there for convenience then why make it less convenient by inflating prices?
>>
>>54375889
In setting customization depends largely upon where you land and what you do at the start of your dungeon, you can have a vocanoe in the mountains with no natural lava but it costs a shitload more than making a volcano dungeon in a place with natural lava.
>>
Jump # 169 Def Jam: Fight for New York
Starting Location: New York?
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks
*Fighting Style – Martial Arts (0)
*Momentum (0)
*Blazin’ (0)
*Character Development (0)
*Roadhouse Love Story (100, Discount)
*Modern Day Conqurer (300)
*Loser goes to jersey (200)
*A Beaten Dog may Fear you (600)
Companions
*The Gang (400)
Drawbacks:
*The Coming of Zaibatsu (+600)

So there were a couple of gangs of hoodlums taking over territory where I was. The problem was that part of what they were trying to claim was what I own. I consider myself rather nice for a jumper but I resent the hell out of people who try and take my stuff.

So it was time to bust out my overpowered super martial arts and show these idiots not to mess around with my stuff.

Welll one thing led to another and pretty soon I owned the city. Maybe not all of it but enough that I ruled it…

Then came the gang from Canada. My companions at first were enough to hold them off rather easily but soon I started hearing of people with supernatural powers. Now I have had my teeth kicked in (recently) because I underestimated my opponents so I gathered as much info as I could about these new gang members and found out they were led by some guy named RAGE (all caps) from Africa… and he was a bad ass.

So I gathered every trick I had and went off to fight RAGE (all caps). It turns out I wasn’t wrong to be wary. We fought and the crowd around us soon began to flee as the building began to give from the force of our attacks. He threw me through a few buildings and then I went (not) Kamen rider and went acceleration mode and I thought disabled him. I thought it was done...
(to be continued)
>>
>>54375998
Then during my 10th year he came back and I hardly recognized him… I could feel the power emanating from him and he had apparently gone super saiyan if his hair and aura were any indication. He had become Shin Rage (not all caps… for some reason).

Well Shin Rage started to beat the hell out of me, he had seen my acceleration mode and was fast enough to keep up and too fast for me to use spells. I took a chance and started to fight defensively. I figured he couldn’t keep this up all that long Not at that level.

Well maybe he was tiring, maybe he wasn’t but I was beginning to learn his moves. Despite his great power he wasn’t the most creative with it. I ducked in to a large abandoned building.

He did everything in his power to tear me apart. He was so focused he didn’t realize he was actually destroying the buildings supports with his attacks. I offered him a chance to just walk away. His response was to kick me through the final support. I quickly teleported and he was surprised to find the building crumbling on top of him.

I didn’t know if it would kill him but I was certain it would hurt him badly. I managed to dig his corpse out. I guess he had tired himself out enough that he wasn’t tough enough to survive it or suffocated under the debris.
>>
>>54375932
Right now the options are balanced against each other in a void. It is, yes, literally just here for convenience, but with the right options you will technically be above 50% or more of the setting and you'll be starting on higher ground than the MC did by a long ways.
>>
>>54376060
So the Dungeon Customization section is more of a "the dungeon always has these features, rather than a single core in a room?"
>>
File: correct.jpg (21KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
correct.jpg
21KB, 600x336px
>>54375624
>>
>>54376134
It is for starting with more than just a single room, yes. That's really all it can be.
>>
>>54376194
>That statement makes perfect sense, both in and out of context. The out of context only takes about a second of though.
>>
>>54375694
Wow, this looks way more complex than what I was expecting. Not complaining, can't wait to see the rest.
>>
File: 1411087076024.gif (8KB, 259x231px) Image search: [Google]
1411087076024.gif
8KB, 259x231px
>>54376194
>>
>>54375564
You took less than 7 minutes to read all of that. You just skimmed it, didn't you? When, oh when, will you learn to take your irrational SB hate around the back and put a bulltet in it's brainpan?
Don't you realise how much you are helping them with your constant carping?
>>
>>54375694
Nice. Thank you. Hope everything works out for you in RL, anon.
>>
>>54375746
>I'm not sure what you're saying here. You can already hear what others say, you've even quoted the part that says you can.
Well, that was a brain fart. Achievements in ignorance I guess. I saw the part about the guy being unable to learn the languages and backfilled I guess. But if you CAN hear the original words people say, or what you say when you speak a new language, you should be able to learn the language. infants and people in foreign nations learn that way with no translation at all, just by hearing a language for long enough.

This sounds like the protag having no talent for languages, not a problem with the blessing.

>If you want I can change it so that post-jump Cores aren't sentient
Would probably be nice to have that as an option. Or let a core your power created be a respawn of a previous one.

>But no, creating rooms requires spending DP to excavate the area and you can't consume things like walls.
So you cannot convert attached rock in place? Is there a size limit or something? Under ground the Walls would just be more rock you didn't convert into DP. I didn't know if there was a DP charge to make an area part of the dungeon or something, and that was why rooms cost DP to make.

>I can lower the price, but I'd need things to fill in higher tiers.
Don't know why you need higher prices stuff myself. Like the Boss room, if you only have one in a dungeon, then buying it with Jump DP looks like a waste, since you will only buy it once, and any price discount would be negligible.

Add give a 'Starter dungeon' kit to everyone with stuff like 8 rooms + Boss room, (to match Companion + Jumper number) and goblin spawners.

Why are Heroes supposed to go after dungeon cores, anyway? It sounds like they are an important pert of the economy. Are the gods sponsoring the heroes trying to collapse civilization or something?

Can dungeon monsters leave the dungeon?
>>
>>54376217
But out-of-context is funnier to take at face-value.
>>
I've got a very important question about the Nier Automata jump, can the clones made using Army of Me be impregnated? Also, how do they work in general? It says they don't get anything from Perks, but they have your supernatural nature? Do they gain skills and abilities based on what memories you use in their creation? Or do they have all your mundane skills by default?
>>
>>54375420
Could you give examples of how the Language Translation perk can be used to customize that world's magic?
Also, would the same method likely work with a different language-dependent magic system?
>>
>>54376372
Yeah, not a problem anymore. Defective motherboard that or me fucking it up somehow caused a catastrophic overheat that blew out my CPU and took the video card with it. All replaced now, I just didn't have the money to buy new parts at the time of a hat.

Silver lining, I think I can now claim the dubious honor of most expensive jump ever made?
>>
>>54376440
Think about what would happen if you cloned yourself and gave those clones your memories. Then make it worse because this is Valeria hers, so of course the thing you pay CP for will be worse than making a Army of You without spending CP on it at all.
>>
>>54376379
>This sounds like the protag having no talent for languages, not a problem with the blessing
He is the Lazy Dungeon Master.

>Would probably be nice to have that as an option
Alright, done.

>So you cannot convert attached rock in place?
That's correct. I don't know if there is a size limit as it hasn't been shown yet, but it is explained that making new rooms costs DP. I have to double check the claiming an area part.

> Like the Boss room, if you only have one in a dungeon
Also something I have to double check, because I'm not sure if that's fact or if Dungeons only have 1 because of Haku's guide.

>Starter dungeon' kit
That's really what the Dungeon Customization section was for, to be honest, but I guess I can do that.

>Why are Heroes supposed to go after dungeon cores, anyway?
Because God told them to. It's also why, and I'll spoiler this the Holy Kingdom constantly sends saints to destroy them,
even when it puts places in economic danger.
They just don't care, it's the will of God and all that bull

>Can dungeon monsters leave the dungeon?
Yes, and many do so regularly. Cores can leave, too, and it's pretty important that they do at least once a year to attened a Dungeon Core only meeting with Father.
>>
Is there anything that would give you the skills of someone you defeat /without/ giving you the rest of their memories?
>>
>>54376060
If the item is there as a convenience measure to begin with then why is balancing it against other options necessary? If you didn't hand out free DP I could understand why balancing is supposed to be so important but you already hand out free DP. This balancing just makes it so that some of the options in there are worse than others.

If this item was just supposed to be a shortcut to begin with then why not just offer the Dungeon Core as a CP item since everything originates from the Dungeon Core? Your normal items section is pretty much barren even with an item stipend.
>>
>>54376537
Can Dungeon Cores be waifued?
>>
>>54376537
When you say the Saints are sent to destroy "them", are you referring to Heroes or Dungeons?
>>
>>54376570
This happens in Canon.
The LDM has his own core, and seems to be in the process of managing it with other cores.
>>
>>54376569
The Dungeon stuff is balanced against other dungeon stuff. And of course some options are worse than others, otherwise everything would cost 100cp. And no, I couldn't offer the Dungeon Core as a paid for option. It would literally cost tens of thousands of CP

>>54376570
Oh yeah, it almost seems like they waifu themselves if I'm being honest

>>54376586
Dungeons.
>>
>>54376633
Just wanted to say thanks for the jump, especially the part where we can be our own core. I love being a dungeon.

I wonder how well a yandere would do as a dungeon?
>>
>>54376476
Not him but the magic system is all based on words in a magic language, normally you would say basically "create clay golem" but if you speak it fluently as the mc does you can do things like "create clay golem in the shape of a horse with a samurai knight shaped rider that can be remote controlled"
>>
>>54376661
>spoiler
I assume they'd have a nice little prison area with puzzle doors where all the answers are just how much the person loves the dungeon, but then open up into empty rooms or shrines or something. Probably do pretty well if they trap a powerful person, too.
>>
>>54376537
>Yes, and many do so regularly. Cores can leave, too, and it's pretty important that they do at least once a year to attened a Dungeon Core only meeting with Father.
If your dungeon can be imported into later jumps, and the Dungeon Core is a companion, you might want to have it not count against the companion limit while in the dungeon. It being it's heart and all.

The top of the jump mentions demon kings, are those an actual issue, or PR for when the empire sends saints into dungeons to destroy them? Who is father besides the creator of the dungeon cores?

You know noble has half the perks of the others?

800 CP perks are unfun, and you could always change to a 100,200,300,400,600 scheme keep the perks while doing away with 800 CP as a price bracket
>>
>>54376633
>And no, I couldn't offer the Dungeon Core as a paid for option. It would literally cost tens of thousands of CP
If you're telling me that a single Dungeon Core is literally worth more than all of your perks combined, then honestly your explanation of what the Dungeon Cores can do has failed to convey that.
>>
>>54376633
So is there no way for Living Object to have a small form of TK just to move themselves?
>>
>>54376633
>waifu themselves if I'm being honest
What is the difference in power/authority/ability between Dungeon Masters and Cores?

The jump doesn't say.
>>
>>54376709
He already mentioned that he's balanced around the 800 CP perks so he can't change them without rebalancing whole parts from scratch >>54375746
>>
>>54375746
Why is the dungeon thing 5 times a year instead of something more standard like once a year or once a month?
>>
>>54376745
>What is the difference in power/authority/ability between Dungeon Masters and Cores?

Dungeons basically obey their masters. No real choice in that usually though it seems like more of a partnership and most seem to either have no master or are married to them.
>>
>>54376709
Yeah, I'll add a note

Demon Kings are all PR, it's litterally just some Cores stylizing themselves that way

Noble has half perks because we haven't actually seen many nobles, just hear about them. It's why they get an extra item stipend

I'll think about it

>>54376724
It's a WIP and I haven't had time yet. Sue me.

>>54376742
The ones in canon can't, although they can take control of suits of armor and stuff. I'll add a note.

>>54376745
Masters have all of it. The main Core makes MC one by accident and loses pretty much all control until he gives some back.

>>54376776
I'll change it to once per month
>>
>>54376671
Is it possible for anyone to just reach that level of skill with the language?
>>
>>54376745
The Dungeon Master can, quite literally, command his Core. "Be quiet" has canonically been used by the LDM on his own core (he wanted to nap.)
>>
>>54376808
Why not? If the skill exists then there has to be a way to get there otherwise no one would have it.
>>
>>54376808
In setting it isnt seen, it is such a big deal that the mc is told to pretend it is a special family magic that only works on golems iirc.
>>
>>54376833
Or it could be an innate power/blessing that isn't shared by everyone and is incredibly rare, like Infinity in SDS.
>>
>>54376808
Not really, or at least it hasn't been seen. The language is considered lost and magicians have to use predefined things, almost all of which are probably from Dungeon loot drops or the like. Innovation can still occur, such as with the written runes which the MC helps one of his minions with, such as making a ball that constantly produces water
>>
>>54376804
>It's a WIP and I haven't had time yet. Sue me.
I just find your logic really strange, since you go and say that offering a Dungeon Core would be worth the entire jump combined, and yet you give out a free Dungeon Core anyways and let people become one if they want. Right now there's nothing in there that suggests a Dungeon Core is worth tens of thousands of CP other than your word of god.
>>
>>54376868
In SDS everyone seems to have their own 'Unique' magic that aligns with them and then there's the learn-able stuff.
>>
>>54376808
I should also mention, him messing around with the language takes a lot of magical power and almost killed him when he tried to use it for summoning a person
>>
>>54376871
Is it possible for someone to just research the language a lot and get the same effect? Or is it more likely that the MC is adding words to the language that wouldn't exist otherwise?
>>
File: tumblr_n1evakkEeO1qbgo38o1_1280.jpg (428KB, 1277x1713px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1evakkEeO1qbgo38o1_1280.jpg
428KB, 1277x1713px
So I've been told it's generally not a good idea to not worship a god in Forgotten Realms. Do they take it as a personal insult or what?
>>
>>54374947
>Dont forget alabama people have a cthulhu cult
All those cults are in New England going by Lovecraft.

>america also gets a lumberjack berserker class.
This is just retarded though. Lumberjacks are Canadian. Paul Bunyan is a cultural relic.
>>
>>54376868
Except we're dealing with the question asked from the perspective of a jumper and not some random guy. There's no telling what perks he has, so saying that it's impossible is just asking for people to look for ways to break it.
>>
>>54376913
No, they're assholes. Even the Good-aligned gods are assholes.
>>
>>54376888
I can't not offer a Dungeon. It's literally the entire focus of the jump, the setting, and the primary motivation behind literally every character shown. And, like I said, I haven't gotten around to list all of the things it can do yet, one of which is summon Dagon. As in, HP Lovecraft Dagon, not to mention it holds untold amounts of magical energy and can summon literally any being or item barring electronics. The reason it's free is because you start with nothing in terms of DP, and to get to the point where you can summon Dagon would take probably years, maybe decades of hard work

>>54376911
No one knows the words. Studying it would be like studying any real world lost language, except if you say something you don't quite understand yet and you don't have the magic power to compensate you might die. Other than this I can't really say for sure.
>>
>>54376913
The gods there are kinda shit, so they have this thing called the Wall of the Faithless where the souls of those who don't worship any gods are sent. It's pretty much a fate worse than death.
>>
>>54376986
Sure, I guess that's one interpretation of the phrase "is it possible for anyone to reach that level of skill". That they're asking if there's any being in fiction at all, ever, that can can reach it. Another is if any random person from the setting could potentially do so.
>>
>>54377003
>As in, HP Lovecraft Dagon
You're defending why you feel like you need to offer it by using a random example of its power as an option, and it's an example that is meaningless without context. We have no clue what your Lovecraft Dagon means in this setting. Elona offers Lovecraft Gods, Puzzle and Dragons offers Lovecraft Gods, Lovecraft has Lovecraft Gods. Namedropping a Lovecraft God doesn't give any frame of reference and is really just pointless namedropping unless everyone knows your setting intimately.

Should probably keep in mind that this came about because you were insistent that a dungeon core can't be offered as a CP item because it would cost too much. If your justification of the free core is that it has no DP then why can't you offer Dungeon Cores with 0 DP?
>>
>>54377003
>Dagon
Isnt it actually a pretty weak fishman monster thats not really expensive but causes sanity damage?
>>
>>54376913
Technically, it's not the worshiping you need, but the belief. I'm pretty sure you can worship multiple deities (and I think I recall that many people do - praying to whatever deity governs whatever they're doing), or even not worship any deities any and just "believe" in their presence, going to whichever god you're closest to in alignment and outlook.

I don't recall the reason for that state of affairs. I think it's got to do with how the gods need belief to keep their divine rank.
>>
>>54377050
*not really cheap

Sorry it was expensive i screwed up.
>>
File: nani.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
107KB, 341x334px
>>54376913
So there's this place called the Fugue Plane, right? It's basically Limbo for FR; an endless expanse of blank black nothing where souls go before they go on to their final judgement, except it's not called Limbo because there's ACTUALLY a Limbo in D&D that's basically just primal chaos without laws or reason because fuck you that's why. So it's the Fugue Plane.

And in the Fugue Plane, there's this thing called "The Wall of the Faithless", and anyone who didn't worship a god in life, instead of going to any god's plane to hang out or whatever, gets to be thrust into the wall where their soul melts and is devoured and becomes part of the wall, eventually murdering them on a conceptual level in an excessively long, drawn out, and painful way, destroying their personality and soul and all being beyond any hope of recovery.

And the reason this wall exists is because the gods don't like it when they're not worshiped.

And that's basically it.
>>
>>54376944
>Paul Bunyan
>Canadian
Leafy, I agree about the Lovecraft and think anon is talking out his ass. But I will fight you.
>>
>>54377025
If an anon here is going to ask a question about the jump I'm going to assume that they're asking from a jumper perspective, and not assume that their chain is about playing as random NPCs in the world.
>>
>>54377003
>HP Lovecraft Dagon
Fictions tends to vary extensively in powerlevel when crossed over, especially Lovecraft. It's generally not consistent.
>>
>>54377003
Will the Dungeons have perks?
>>
>>54377077
>And the reason this wall exists is because the gods don't like it when they're not worshiped.
Isn't it more like Ao came down and made them reliant on prayer because they weren't doing their jobs, and then they didn't want to do their jobs still so they made the Wall?
>>
>>54377003
>HP Lovecraft Dagon
Is he particularly impressive in this then? Because I remember Lovecraft's Dagon as just being a fairly standard big fishmonster (causes insanity of course, but looking at nearly anything in Lovecraft does).
>>
>>54377089
Im not sure but he may be talking about the false god summoned by demi humans, it has a massive head and broken lims, it pulls its self around by its arms because its lower half is made of a giant leech. It cannot lift its head and it is massive in size.

Its called a false god.

Also /A/ went on about alabama cthulhu for a while back roughly a year ago, I nver saw proof myself.
>>
Are there any perks that can make me scareattractive?
>>
>>54377050
I wouldn't exactly call him weak. He's no small fry in comparison with the humans, he's a priest in his own right, and his aura fucks with folks on a spiritual level.
>>
>>54377003
>literally any being or item barring electronics
What is the deal with that?

Can you do stuff like lay wire (which is just lines of thin copper (or some other metal) wire. And then attach then to an electrical source to bring a room on grid?

Or a incandescent light bulb, which is wire inside a glass bulb that glows (like metal does) when heated up.

The Inn mention not having running water, but having a water cistern above it and a sewer below to is a simple thing to do.
>>
>>54377127
Dagon was so low on the Lovecraft ladder that I don't think he's even considered a great Old One. Though using Lovecraft is a poor comparison since between the jumps we have I already got a full team of Nyarlathoteps and Azazoths, mostly for free.
>>
>>54377121
I vaguely remember something like that being a thing yes.
>>
>>54377136
I know the author did at least 3 Q&As on one of the chans. Maybe it's from there?
>>
>>54377152
The jump mentions that anything which the Dungeon Master knows can be recreated within the dungeon as long as they've seen it before. It's probably another thing that's balanced in setting by lack of knowledge but broken when a jumper with more than a few jumps is put into it.
>>
>>54377195
Wait, but isn't this an isekai? Wouldn't protagonist-kun have seen such things?
>>
File: so-stupid.jpg (68KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
so-stupid.jpg
68KB, 177x219px
>>54377053
Nope! That is... in fact... NOT the case. The gods very specifically want you to pick one of them to worship, and in fact would rather you pay meaningless lip service instead of being quietly happy that they exist in a general way. If you don't play for a team, you get the Wall.

It's kindof fucked up to be totally honest.

>>54377121
Yeah, that's exactly right. To say, "They don't like it when they're not worshipped", while also totally accurate, is also a gross simplification.

It goes:
> Gods don't want to do shit.
> Ao gets pissed off at their lazy asses, says, "You can't be gods anymore if you don't have worshippers."
> Gods bitch and moan.
> Myrkul (God of Death) creates the Wall of the Faithless for unrelated reasons (read: to be a dick).
> Gods decide this works for them because it means they can be lazy assholes, and declare that the wall shall remain up even after Myrkul bites it.
> Even when Myrkul's replacement (Kelemvor, new God of Death) tries to get rid of the wall because Seriously, What The Fuck, they bitch and moan and threaten to lynch him unless he leaves it the way it is.
> Kelemvor becomes a sad old man.
> Gods continue being lazy asses.
> Nobody even bothers to tell mortals about the Wall, because What Are Plans?
> Thousands of mortals get shoved into the Wall because hardly anyone knows about the Wall.
> Pic Related
>>
>>54377045
Because a dungeon core with no DP would still be infinitly better than all of the other options combined. With it you can buy almost anything except electronics. You can buy literal armies, country destroying dragons, beings that cause insanity by looking at them once, mountains of material thousands of times stronger than steel, you can even buy magical powers in the form of scrolls of magic that teach you instantly as well as orbs that can teach ten people the same power

>>54377050
>>54377092
I will concede that just saying Dagon wasn't the best description, but it's a monster on par with other options that can destroy countries at the same price range

>>54377116
No

>>54377127
We don't get to see him, just his price. He would be on par with a what this setting considers a high tier dragon, which make all combatants we've seen so far look like toys, including the Hero

>>54377152
This is a canon thing, I'm not sure why it's like that. You could probably lay the wire yourself but whether it works is up to you actually knowing what you're doing. It also may just be because the MC doesn't know how electronics work, but it hasn't been explained yet.
>>
>>54377213
Stupid protagonist or author fiat I guess. The jump mentions that things which need electricity can't be summoned for some reason, but bypassing that is easy as shit for a jumper when many things don't use electricity to begin with.

>The limit to this purchasing ability, however, is that the Dungeon Menu can only summon things that the summoner is aware of. For example, natives of this world are unable to summon things like business suits, as they are unaware of what they are, while a Dungeon Master from our world would have that option. Once they become aware of that option, however, they would gain the option to summon them. Even with the knowledge of an item, however, things that require electricity, such as a cellphone, as well as other things like modern guns are impossible to summon for a currently unknown reason.
>>
Has anyone taken their favorite properties and "created" them in jumps where they didn't exist?
Could you imagine Fate without the excessive waifufaggotry and actual cohesive stories and backgrounds for all of the heroes?
>>
File: My Jumper.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
My Jumper.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
Well it's that time again. I am looking for more suggestions on jumps to roll for. Here is a list of jumps I have already taken https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

8. Free choice
>>
Dont reply to him.
If it's a troll, it's a troll.
If it's not a troll, he's a sociopath.
>>
>>54377121
>>54377227

This shit's why I'm desperately hoping for another jump set in that universe soon. Wasn't strong enough to make a play in Forgotten Realms or Neverwinter Nights.

>>54377272
You are at least fifty god damn years too early for that meme, bro.

Congratulations but at least dust it off before posting it next time.
>>
>>54377272
You posted this same exact post a while back already. Pretty sure the consensus at the time was 'no' but with more words and probably better explanations then I care to type.
>>
>>54377255
>many things don't use electricity to begin with.
Um, usually guns don't either?
>>
>>54377293
Dragon Ball AF
>>
>>54377293
Mega Man Battle Network.
>>
>>54377293
Kamen Rider
Metal Gear
>>
>>54377227
>Pic Related
Yeah... Honestly, I can't even see the gods of Forgotten Realms as evil anymore.

They're clearly just utterly retarded children, complete with them throwing tantrums, who should have their divinity taken away and be treated as particularly bratty special needs children.
>>
So now that Fairy Tail is over, is it safe to jump?
>>
>>54377246
>Because a dungeon core with no DP would still be infinitly better than all of the other options combined.

I'm going at this because I'm trying to make sense of your circular logic around this "balancing" thing that you've been mentioning. On one hand you say that it's worth an infinite amount and can't ever be offered for purchase. On the other hand you say that if you don't offer it the setting has nothing else in it that's worth going to the setting for. Even all of the abilities that you've listed off, you've already given out for free with the free dungeon core.

Unless you're going to be writing several paragraphs worth of bans and fiats regarding this Dungeon Core item, honestly you're not going to be able to stop a person from getting another one, and even then you'd still fail since there are other jumps that were basically make to subvert jumpmaker made rules.
>>
>>54377293
Stellaris or I M Meen.
>>
Anyone remember which thread posted the King's Avatar jump that's on the drive?
>>
>>54377328
Honestly, I was kind of surprised when that came out. Everything before that made Tamerai seem like an alright jumpmaker, but then that happened; and suddenly... massive disappointment.
>>
>>54377398
Maybe if you're looking for an excuse to shitpost maybe.
>>
>>54377327
That's why I said author fiat? It's up to the author or the jumpmaker in this case to say what works and what doesn't. I mean if you go strictly by the wording you could probably create a planet or something.

>>54377383
It's always been safe to jump. The jump ends before the latest chapters.
>>
>>54377398
Thank Val for giving him an excuse.
>>
>>54377385
>you're not going to be able to stop a person from getting another one
Good luck inexplicably summoning just about anything without fiat. Or somehow taking one with you without using a pod, or circumventing companion limits when they're deployed.
>>
>>54377398
Post a build instead of just commenting on 'board politics'.
>>
>>54377003
I honestly think he's just shitposting at you like he has all recent jumps.
>>
File: drunk cana.gif (629KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
drunk cana.gif
629KB, 500x281px
>>54377383
It's actually over?
>>
>>54376440
Don't have your supernatural stuff anymore. They have all your physical and mental stuff though. So whatever you look like, whatever your body can do, however smart you are and all of your memories, they got all those. They're as strong and fast and so on as you.

Each one does take a memory from you, meaning that the more you make, the more gaps there will be in you and all future clones memories but otherwise they're basically just perfect physical/mental clones of yourself

And so yes, if you want, you can knock yourself up.
>>
File: los.jpg (272KB, 620x489px) Image search: [Google]
los.jpg
272KB, 620x489px
>>54377459
Yeesh, forgot my trip.
>>
>>54377272
Nice copypasta, I've seen that post before. Also the original poster's attitude towards his hypothetical daughter raises disturbing implications.
>>
>>54377127
Dagon died when the US government mined his coral reef, basically.
>>
>>54377398
Really, that was the thing that made me a dissapointment? Not the abomination that is the Suggsverse?

>>54377434
Don't blame Val for my stupid shit

>>54377385
What would you suggest, then?
>>
>>54377395
There was a WIP (v0.4) posted in #1574, but the maker never posted a finished version to the thread.
>>
>>54377293
You've got the other Warhammer Fantasy jumps... Why have you not waged a proper WAAAGH!?!
>>
>>54377455
1 or 2 chapters left. They did kill Acnologia though.
>>
>>54377469
Pathetic.
>>
>>54377017
It's not just those that don't worship gods, it's those that try to worship a pantheon (FR gods are VERY jealous) or that don't worship their chosen god strongly enough too.
>>
>>54377441
Pod + Import. If they're valid for companioning, then use NGNL Summoning + Infinity, both of which have fiat and circumvent companion limits.

If it's an item and not a companion, either use Infinicon or Lost Odyssey's Name Tag to get fiat and grab it.
>>
>>54377328
umm Really? I'll give it a try I guess.
>>54377338
Ok added to the list
>>54377370
Metal gear is fine but could you be more specific on the warhammer 40k and Kamen rider both properties have a ton of jumps out for them (also isn't imperium an end jump? which was the one I thought you most likely meant?)
1. Dragonball AF
2. Megaman battle network
3. Metal Gear
8. free choice
>>
>>54377482
There's a 1.0 in the Uploads folder.
>>
>>54377501
I know, I've got a really bad memory some times.Been trying to eat lots of broccoli since that's meant to improve memory but man am I not noticing much difference. Pretty gross too.
>>
File: I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS.gif (5MB, 594x336px) Image search: [Google]
I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS.gif
5MB, 594x336px
>tfw can't choose between an angel theme and a mummy theme for my altchain
>>
>>54377394
Ok Both added to the list.
>>
>>54377521
Have you tried putting cheese on them?
>>
>>54377089
I'm not saying Paul Bunyan is Canadian. I'm saying that Lumberjacking is a CANADIAN cultural thing right now, and the existence of American folk hero Paul Bunyan is a CULTURAL RELIC of a time when lumberjacking was American too.
>>
>>54377521
Maybe snort some ground up rhinoceros horn. I hear they have medicinal benefits
>>
>>54377497
>he's actually dead

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
>>
>>54377516
That's nice, but it was still never posted to the thread. Apparently Drakensis doesn't feel the need to do so?
>>
>>54377509
You know what? Fine. But this:

>Lost Odyssey's Name Tag

Doesn't actually "give fiat" to anything. It just ensures it'll return if lost or destroyed. According to both SJ-Chan and any reading of said item.
>>
>>54377480
Why does Clean Up cost CP? Isn't that just a side effect of MC's Language Translation ability making him good at magic?
>>
>>54377544
I would but that defeats the purpose of a diet. Such suffering.

>>54377550
I wouldn't know where to get one and it'd just make me sneeze.
>>
>>54377561
You're arguing semantics at that point. Item return on loss or destruction is what fiat does, and that hasn't changed since the Pokémon jump with its mundane items.
>>
Does Exalted have any waifus?
>>
>>54377486
I take the jumps people give me, also my jumper is not a big WAAAGH person.
>>
>>54377562
It is indeed, I need to change that. I'll come up with something later
>>
File: J94IeEj.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
J94IeEj.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>me after Digital World

Right. Any questions I missed.
>>
>>54377562
It's not even that, it's the difference in expectations between a modern person cleaning vs someone native cleaning.

Someone native might view it as scrubbing something clean.
Someone modern probably thinks of it as using modern cleaning supplies, disinfectants and bleach.
>>
>>54377618
Chaika jump never
>>
>>54377003
>I can't not offer a Dungeon. It's literally the entire focus of the jump, the setting, and the primary motivation behind literally every character shown.
CP stuff should have a max price. This sound like sort of like Power rings. The Lantern jump gives you one free, and others are 1,000 CP. Injustice had them for 800 CP, DC comics has them at 1,000 CP. For a comic level one.

This is sort of why I don't like regular 800+ CP stuff. It is for stuff like freaking power rings, or scarab beetles, or being a Starfire type Tamaranian. or a Psychic, shape-shifting Martian. Stuff that is a power set all by itself.

On reflection the Language blessing seems to qualify, as it comes with its own "ask and ye shall receive" magic system. But could come with some extra magical mojo or a safety switch to keep you from killing yourself accidentally.

But I'd put a extra Dungeon Core at 800 CP - 1,000 CP discounted and call it a day, because you just shouldn't charge more than that for anything.

What does connected to the dungeon mean?
Created by? Or if you hire adventurers to work you you do they stop generating DP?

From what the system sounds like, I'd make the dungeon harder the deeper you go, with safe areas far apart, that are nicer the deeper you go. And would let adventurers stay there for a long time (like a 1000 day timer) with free room, board, entertainment, and training. And get adventurers to try and 'cheat' the system by staying there being treated like kings as long as possible before moving onward to even better accommodations further in. And the safe rooms would actually count as prisons.
>>
File: Lilith.jpg (114KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith.jpg
114KB, 900x608px
>>54377607
Depends, what do you consider a waifu? Personally like Lilith but she is a bit crazy not her fault though.
>>
File: Pha005.jpg (29KB, 690x403px) Image search: [Google]
Pha005.jpg
29KB, 690x403px
>>54377526
Why not both?
>>
>>54377618
>Any questions I missed.
Cheese or ice cream?
>>
>>54377621
Wait, really?

>>54377632
>But I'd put a extra Dungeon Core at 800 CP - 1,000 CP
There really isn't any utility in have more than 1 Core, though. Cores can already do things like have several dungeons at once, miles away from each other.

Connected means summoned by or descendant of.

That is pretty much exactly what MC does, you just need to be careful about following Haku's rules. If you don't and she finds out, you'll have a lot of trouble.
>>
>>54377634
I want to grab that owl and give her headpats, and not just because she could lolstomp anything that threatens me (though that is a big plus too).
>>
>>54377526
>>54377656
This. Become the Horus-Re.
>>
>>54377656
Because I can't think of any perks that let you make holy undead.

I'll need to experiment with that.
>>
File: Sucubuss2.jpg (652KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Sucubuss2.jpg
652KB, 800x1199px
>>54377618

How long did you train to be named Queen Succ of the succubi? and also how did you get your conceptual succ powers?
>>
>>54377621
I think it is more that his intent is being translated, the ability isn't just translating word for word it is translating intent.

Instead of saying "clean" the translator translates his intention and puts "wash thoroughly" into the magic.
>>
>>54377512
>specific on Kamen rider
All of them. Starting from Showa 1.

>specific on warhammer 40k
...I'll be a merciful god, and say Craftworld Eldar.
>>
>>54377695
>That is pretty much exactly what MC does, you just need to be careful about following Haku's rules. If you don't and she finds out, you'll have a lot of trouble.
Who is this Haku, and what are her rules then?

She's only mentioned one in the jump, in the +600 drawback...
>>
>>54377695
How dangerous is the setting?
>>
>>54377480
>What would you suggest, then?
I'm not seeing why offering a Dungeon Core as an item is a problem at all, not when you've already given out one for free. If you don't want to change the customization prices and you feel like your "balancing" improves the jump I'm not going to argue that.

From what I can tell your argument is that if you were to put it as an item, it would need to cost an excessive amount. But you justify getting it for free anyways. So it's either worth 0 CP with stipulations, or it's worth an impossible amount of CP, except you seem to settle yourself on what it's supposed to be worth. Somehow you're fine with everyone getting one for free, but if they try to get more than one, you feel like you need to block them off.
>>
File: tumblr_njn8o8jerb1ssed30o3_500.jpg (64KB, 500x182px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njn8o8jerb1ssed30o3_500.jpg
64KB, 500x182px
>>54377300
> This shit's why I'm desperately hoping for another jump set in that universe soon.
Between Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, and a few other properties, there's certainly material for it.

Hell, there's a LOT of supplemental material for the Forgotten Realms.
Say what you will about the gods, the special snowflake cast of characters, or even the developers rabid defense for it, but the one thing Forgotten Realms had going for it was absurdly ridiculous amounts of material. Like, "literally every street is meticulously planned out for some of these cities" level, there is not a single spot of the world map that doesn't have something going on, it even has its own totally unique cosmology from the rest of D&D. It's literal autism levels of depth.

There is MORE than enough material to do what we (mostly Val) have been doing with 40K to Forgotten Realms. There's different cultures, rulebooks, just ungodly, holy balls shitfuck levels of content.
It just requires someone to actually give enough of a fuck to wade through it all first. And that's the major problem.

Way back when, there was talk about someone wanting to make an Underdark jump, which certainly has enough content on its own, but I don't think anything ever came of that.
>>
>>54377631
I'm already depressed from things, anon. Don't make it worse.

>>54377662
Ice cream and cheesecake.

>>54377729
A fabrication, because it makes zero sense for someone not interested in that stuff to be associated with it.

I was thinking jump-related questions, but oh well.
>>
>>54377785
Why do you even want it, shitposter?
>>
>>54377695
>Wait, really?
>>54377741
>I think it is more that his intent is being translated

I'm fairly certain that it was mentioned that expectations were the reason. I'm reading through to see if I can find the reference for it.
>>
>>54377759
Alright thank you very much I'll do all of the Kamen riders, and craftworld; I appreciate your mercy. All of them added to the list
>>
>>54377792
If I ever made a D&D jump, it'd be to either the 2e Birthright setting or the 2e Al-Qadim setting (before it got retconned into being an FR extension.)
>>
>>54377759
>I'll be a merciful god
Mercy towards a rollfag is heresy anon, as is filthy xenos scum.
>>
>>54377469
Thanks for the clarification Val. I was asking incase of the waifu. I'm not that much of a degenerate. The idea of leaving behind an Adam & Eve clone pair seemed unique. Speaking of degeneracy though... I wonder how Slaanesh would react to you committing unimaginable hedonism, only to wipe your memory of it via a clone to do it again? Do your receive any memories gained by a clone after its creation? Sending them out to seek ever greater highs sound like an amazingly terrible idea.
>>
>>54377695
>There really isn't any utility in have more than 1 Core, though
Then why are you so insistent on arguing that it can't be done? Your usage of the customization table is already fairly weak, a large number of your options don't really have any appeal to them aside from saving people time. If you were trying to argue that having a Dungeon Core item would detract away from your customization table I suppose I could understand, but your customization table doesn't have that much to detract from to begin with.
>>
>>54377846
>Al-Qadim
I've got all the books for that one. I miss when DnD had a half-dozen diverse settings instead of 1-2.
>>
>>54377858
Not sure, I don't believe the series ever goes into that part of the memory recollection. Why not though?
>>
>>54373891
>LITERALLY NOBODY
What are you talking about?
bancho's the best poster on here.
I want to see more.
>>
>>54377780
This is some light spoiler territory, so be warned. She is one of the top 10 Cores, and the ancestor for the current ruling family of the empire MC appears in. She has been around so long she can spend billions of DP, which would be thousands of dragons when converted, on a whim, and her total is some ridiculous number the main Core girl didn't know about (she lost count after the quadrillions).

>>54377781
C rank adventurers common and are better than normal humans at fighting, but not by a whole lot. B rank is incredibly impressive and people on this level are generally turned into nobles. This is the common level and you aren't likely to face anything more dangerous unless you have bad luck or go looking for it, but the higher levels have untold levels of power

>>54377785
It's free because the point is to be a Dungeon. I give it away for free so you can emulate the MC and to give all jumpers a level playing field. Have the Dungeon not be either free or restricted from having one means that one option is obviously superior to the others, I can take it away if you want, but it won't be offered for CP because I can't balance it. I have no clue what you mean by more than 1, they're not items and there's no utility to having more than one
>>
>>54377805
Do you just call anyone who disagrees with you a shitposter? Having more than one sentient entity is fun, am I supposed to have more reasons for that?

Unless he's going to write up page after page listing out all the jumps that can't be used to get another Core, I can find ways to get another one anyways. Having a CP purchase just validates it in the jump so I don't have to use other jumps to do the same thing.
>>
>>54377695
>There really isn't any utility in have more than 1 Core, though.
Honestly, multiple power rings don't really add much besides more ring charge, which you can replenish with the lantern in any non combat situation.

I'd assume two cores would let you do something like them both having a dungeon in the same place, so people inside gave DP to both cores at once. The expensive stuff is just as far away, but you could do stuff like have one core keep racking up DP for the big stuff, and the other spends DP to fortify/expand your dungeon.

Or, you just wanted twin Dungeon Core Waifu's
Who are we kidding, it'll probably be the twins thing.
>>
>>54377947
The thing is is that cores cannot take up the same space, they have their own issues and there's even a dispute in the story about the MC intruding.
>>
>>54377868
>I've got all the books for that one. I miss when DnD had a half-dozen diverse settings instead of 1-2.
I've got all the Al-Qadim books as well. And, yes, while the various settings was possibly a bad business model (though I blame the "evil must be evil for the evulz" stance more than anything else) they added new takes on things that might've otherwise never seen the light of day.

The Sha'ir are a perfect example, and the most memorable D&D class I've ever seen.
>>
>>54377618
Hmm.

Macross Delta update when.

Does the B.O.W. background in Resident Evil come pre-infected with whatever Virus/Parasite they made? Or at least have the option of choosing to do so, for the (seemingly very few) Jumpers who elected not to make purely beneficial contagions. You'd be a nifty specimen with the perk lines, but not much better than a Hunter (ignoring the fact that you'd keep your intellect, of course) far as actually being a weapon goes.

Using the Crafting Capstone from Bayonetta with the Capstone Boost to make Zanpakuto Y/N?

What's the deal with airplane food?

You think spreading Cultivation techniques and starting entire sects by myself in the MCU would up the powerlevels of Earth as a whole enough for mankind to be capable of fending off Thanos without needing whatever plot device the Avengers will inevitably pull out of their ass at the end of the Infinity War sequel?

You think I could make my Inhuman power in Vol. 2 be your pic? Surviving death by turning into a Chibi Jumper and doing the chestburster thing once people stop looking at my dead body?
>>
>>54377870
Is there anything weird going on with National Treasures that would prevent me from modifying them, or are they just really buff items?
>>
>>54377972
>issues
I meant areas. It's late, I think I'm going to leave now and get some sleep.
>>
>>54377979
Pretty much just really buff legendary items, since a lot are even made by people in more recent times.
>>
>>54377929
>Have the Dungeon not be either free or restricted from having one means that one option is obviously superior to the others, I can take it away if you want, but it won't be offered for CP because I can't balance it

You're probably the first jumpmaker I've seen that's gone on balance crusades to this degree, and I can't tell if you're trying to balance it to make it fun, or if you're just balancing it for the sake of calling it balanced. The only thing you're doing here is taking away an option because you feel it doesn't have "utility" in your perspective and the item is a "balance breaker"
>>
>>54377618
>>54377799
>Right. Any questions I missed.
>I was thinking jump-related questions, but oh well.
Don't think so...

But I was wondering, does Sensational Factory's mention of drugs include stuff like magic potions, or just standard mind-altering chemicals & stuff?

Also, how many times would I need to purchase Heightened Sense to equal the single-sense focus with all-round boosts? And do the all-round boosts affect all senses (possibly including new ones you bought with other purchases of the perk) or just the "basic five"?

And does the Beefy McLargeHuge also make you Space Marine levels of HUGE if you happen to buy it as a human, or does it just make you stronk as fuck? Also, how would Might of a Legion work if you're a basic human?
>>
>>54377993
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>54377988
Wait I have a dumb question to ask, can the mc of LDM summon a fantasy item he saw in an anime back home on the menu?
>>
>>54375694
A tiny planet with 5g would have a core made of fucking insane shit.
>>
are there any sekirei that fall into do not want territory?
>>
>>54377929
>This is some light spoiler territory, so be warned. She is one of the top 10 Cores, and the ancestor for the current ruling family of the empire MC appears in. She has been around so long she can spend billions of DP, which would be thousands of dragons when converted, on a whim, and her total is some ridiculous number the main Core girl didn't know about (she lost count after the quadrillions).
Okay, so she's a pretty big deal... But what are her rules then? Seems important to know that if she apparently expects people to follow thm
>>
>>54377972
>The thing is is that cores cannot take up the same space
Look, at this point, it's pretty clear that you have some very hard preconceptions of what people are supposed to do with their Cores and how they're supposed to use them. If that's the case then you need to lay it out in the jump, because you keep pulling out limitations out of a bag here. If the Cores are supposed to be able to move why would they take up the same space? If the Cores have issues then what are these issues supposed to be? If the MC intruding causes disputes then how is the jumper showing up with a Dungeon Core not going to lead to the exact same problem?
>>
Was Genius the Transgression ever finished?
>>
Is the Smite jump meant to be in the joke folder?
>>
>>54378044
Gonna do this now, if the jump ever gets made. So thanks for that.
>>
>>54377936
All of that and you still didn't provide a reason.
>>
>>54378055
He already said it wasn't fluffed and explained because he posted it before he was ready? You've kinda created the problem you're complaining about.
>>
>>54378102
He just wants to attack a jumpmaker for making jumps, that's all.
>>
Jumps where I can gain full manipulation of water?
Preferably with the ability to make water unlike waterbenders.
>>
File: 1395592767683.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1395592767683.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>54377978
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GIMME A BIT.

>Macross Delta update when.
On the backburner until someone gives me a good site or a good synopsis.

>Does the B.O.W. background in Resident Evil come pre-infected with whatever Virus/Parasite they made? Or at least have the option of choosing to do so, for the (seemingly very few) Jumpers who elected not to make purely beneficial contagions.
You have the option of coming pre-infected or not.

>Using the Crafting Capstone from Bayonetta with the Capstone Boost to make Zanpakuto Y/N?
I... TECHNICALLY I guess? Prolly won't go magical bonkai or whatever, but I could see something similar.

>What's the deal with airplane food?
Fucked if I know.

>You think spreading Cultivation techniques and starting entire sects by myself in the MCU would up the powerlevels of Earth as a whole enough for mankind to be capable of fending off Thanos without needing whatever plot device the Avengers will inevitably pull out of their ass at the end of the Infinity War sequel?
[INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER]

>You think I could make my Inhuman power in Vol. 2 be your pic? Surviving death by turning into a Chibi Jumper and doing the chestburster thing once people stop looking at my dead body?
Uh. Fuck. I have no idea, how would that even work?
>>
No more after this, I want sleep

>>54378004
What option am I taking away? What the hell are you talking about? And, again, the Core is not an item. And really, I can only assume you haven't looked at the jump, but there is also the option to not take the Dungeon option if you don't want it. It gives you 1000cp, so really, you are paying for it if that's how you want to look at it

>>54378028
Hasn't been shown to work that way, so I doubt it can be done.

>>54378053
She has a book she gives to dungeons, it'll be a free item and I'll explain some of it in the notes.

>>54378055
These aren't out of the bag, they are from the source content. This isn't some generic world I've made up for shits and giggles. And you've misunderstood what a Core is, which is probably due to this being a WIP. A Core is a person. You are the Core. Or a companion, as the case may be.
>>
>>54377988
>get some sleep
Night.
>>54378028
>summon a fantasy item he saw in an anime back home
That would be cool if true. Instead of regular magic scrolls, your dungeon could have FFVII Materia (not because the did the jump, but because you played the game as a teenager)
>>
>>54378092
>Having more than one sentient entity is fun,
Can you not read?
>>
>>54378124
>I have no idea, how would that even work?

Once-per-jump revive kinda shit, stuck in chibi form for a while?
>>
File: 1272678461922.jpg (45KB, 676x555px) Image search: [Google]
1272678461922.jpg
45KB, 676x555px
>>54378019
>But I was wondering, does Sensational Factory's mention of drugs include stuff like magic potions, or just standard mind-altering chemicals & stuff?
... ...prrrrrrrrroooooobably potions too?

>Also, how many times would I need to purchase Heightened Sense to equal the single-sense focus with all-round boosts?
Fuck me, um. I don't know. I need to think on it.

>And do the all-round boosts affect all senses (possibly including new ones you bought with other purchases of the perk) or just the "basic five"?
Also need to think on it.

>And does the Beefy McLargeHuge also make you Space Marine levels of HUGE if you happen to buy it as a human, or does it just make you stronk as fuck?
To be honest, I need to revisit that perk a bit. Get that clarified.

>Also, how would Might of a Legion work if you're a basic human?
Oh that's gonna be a hell of a story. Can't wait to see what you write up for it.
>>
>>54378120
Bionicle.
>>
>>54378137
That mindless sentiment justifies screaming and stomping your feet and attacking a jumpmaker?
>>
File: 1277481111259.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1277481111259.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
>>54378143
Eh, sure. Why the fuck not, you're blowing undiscounted CP on it.
>>
>>54378073
Latest version posted 7th july. Maybe?

>>54378074
Nope.
>>
>>54378089
The average density of the planet would be 5.3 times that of Uranium. You'd basically be leaving on the center of a nuclear reactor.
>>
>>54378161
SBers will go to ridiculous lengths for stupid shit, anon. You should've learned this by now.
>>
>>54378171
>Nope
...You sure? Because it reads a lot like the MLG jump.
>>
>>54378128
>Hasn't been shown to work that way, so I doubt it can be done.

A shame then, my plan on taking it for a first jump and trying to save up for a shikai or something similiar is gone now. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>54378185
>Calling yourself an SBer
I mean, it's true, but damn.
>>
>>54378145
Is that Ron Weasley?
>>
>>54378145
>... ...prrrrrrrrroooooobably potions too?
prrrrrrrrroooooobably cool then?

>Fuck me, um. I don't know. I need to think on it.
>Also need to think on it.
Ah. Well, alright. I'll let you figure that out and get an answer later?

>To be honest, I need to revisit that perk a bit. Get that clarified.
Sure.

>Oh that's gonna be a hell of a story. Can't wait to see what you write up for it.
I am become Minimus. The tiniest chaos space marine.
>>
>>54378211
Maybe it's the same anon?

Genius_Anon does the cooleg if IIRC, so they update in bursts.
>>
>>54378124
>On the backburner until someone gives me a good site or a good synopsis.
>You have the option of coming pre-infected or not.
Neat.

>I... TECHNICALLY I guess? Prolly won't go magical bonkai or whatever, but I could see something similar.
Bad wording. I was specifically thinking about making Zanpakuto the regular way but with the added methodology of the perk. Was curious if it'd just speed up the user's imprinting on the Asauchi, or make the sword stronger because it's being used by its perfect wielder, maybe somehow unlocking a third level of Release because of how close the blade and wielder would be.

>Fucked if I know.
>[INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER]
RIP.

>Uh. Fuck. I have no idea, how would that even work?
Well I was specifically thinking about having Chibi Jumper in a gestating and convenient form being hidden inside me. And then if my actual body suffers too much damage to survive it rapidly grows while my mind moves to it. And then, you know, chestburst. It's not an actual 1-up so I imagine stuff death curses could bypass it, and from what I recall pinkie over there needed to grow up before she could do her routine again.
>>
File: 1500253583357.jpg (177KB, 780x510px) Image search: [Google]
1500253583357.jpg
177KB, 780x510px
>>54378221
>Ror-sempai
>not recognizing Rorschach
Oh you sweet, innocent child.
>>
How is all the jump making going?
>>
>>54378145
>Also, how would Might of a Legion work if you're a basic human?
>Oh that's gonna be a hell of a story. Can't wait to see what you write up for it.
The Alpha Legion were really big on regular human agents, but all the other Legions had non-space marine members to some degree. You'd just be that much more badass for surviving as a regular dude in a war between super soldiers.
>>
>>54378211
MLG jump was made deliberately, Smite is just how somefaggit usually puts out product.
>>
>>54378161
>justified
Who ever said anything about justification? Even the jumpmaker himself has already explicitly said that nothing I've brought up has any valid point, and he's not going to make any changes. You're just stirring shit out of nothing.
>>
>>54378247
>>
>>54378004
Just shut up, you are not helping. At All.

>>54378128
>A Core is a person.
To be fair, this is in the WIP. It what made me go "Well, fuck." When I realized the price of that Heroes "Destroy a Core, get this super awesome power-up" blessing.

Why is Haku Giving out all there rules? Instead of father, or at all?
>>
>>54378238
>Bad wording. I was specifically thinking about making Zanpakuto the regular way but with the added methodology of the perk. Was curious if it'd just speed up the user's imprinting on the Asauchi, or make the sword stronger because it's being used by its perfect wielder, maybe somehow unlocking a third level of Release because of how close the blade and wielder would be.
Wait. Wait wait wait. I'm confused now. You want to use the perk to make a bleach sword from scratch, or you have a means to do it but want to use Bayo to make it more attuned?

>Well I was specifically thinking about having Chibi Jumper in a gestating and convenient form being hidden inside me. And then if my actual body suffers too much damage to survive it rapidly grows while my mind moves to it. And then, you know, chestburst. It's not an actual 1-up so I imagine stuff death curses could bypass it, and from what I recall pinkie over there needed to grow up before she could do her routine again.
Oh. Yeah, go right ahead.

>>54378231
Yeah, sorry anon. But to be fair, you gave me a lot of think about and clarify next time I work on it.

>>54378266
That works.

>>54378277
OHM NOM NOM NOM.
>>
File: cc7.jpg (77KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
cc7.jpg
77KB, 600x416px
>>54377618
>Any questions I missed.
Loving the progress on BC, and were I not a loyalist I'd be all over it. Thoughts on when we'll start seeing some of the loyalist stuff?
>>
>>54378247
Oh, I thought it said Ron, not Ror. Wait, who's Rorschach? The only one I can think of with that name is from Watchmen, and I'm pretty sure he looked nothing like that.
>>
>>54378049
That depends on you.
>>
>>54378261
Delete this, and respost the same question with an image.
>>
>>54378124
Are you required to take MCU part two directly after part one, or can you put other jumps between the two?
>>
File: RedIsBadAtLying.jpg (100KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
RedIsBadAtLying.jpg
100KB, 400x369px
>>54378289
>OHM NOM NOM NOM.
>>
>>54378289
>you have a means to do it but want to use Bayo to make it more attuned?
This is it, yes. Trying to give my Soul Reapers a leg up, so to speak.

>Oh. Yeah, go right ahead.
Sweeeet.
>>
>>54378273
>ven the jumpmaker himself has already explicitly said that nothing I've brought up has any valid point
You're defending yourself by saying your own posts were worthless?
>>
File: 1497740552997.jpg (125KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497740552997.jpg
125KB, 623x414px
>>54378307
>The only one I can think of with that name is from Watchmen, and I'm pretty sure he looked nothing like that.
Despair, anon. Give in to despair.

>>54378290
When I finish Undivided Perks. And that's soon considering Nurgle's stuff is 100% mapped out, ranging from slug breeding to being a Destroyer Hive variant to making one big family.

>>54378330
>pic related
It's MEANT to be taken after part one, but I cannot stop you if you put more jumps in between. 'Meant' does not mean 'required'.
>>
>>54378247
Can I use the Rubric of Ahriman to, instead of awakening someone as a psyker, instead dust them into a Rubric Marine-alike?
>>
File: white mage.jpg (74KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
white mage.jpg
74KB, 600x574px
>>54377706
>holy undead

I'm sure you'll figure it out.
>>
What jumps have a digital world?
or digital based themes?
I must visit the ENTIRE land of the zeros and ones.
>>
>>54378117
>>54378102
>You've kinda created the problem you're complaining about.
If you want to call it attacking a jumpmaker, then I'll call it attacking a jumpmaker because he chooses to use Red's customization table in a lackluster fashion, and his justification for it is weak. If you want to trace it all the way back, this came from the question over why his options are priced the way they are.
>>
File: hades.jpg (240KB, 850x1396px) Image search: [Google]
hades.jpg
240KB, 850x1396px
>>54378261
Pretty sweet. Nier One has almost all the perks decided, though there's a fair few items left. We've finally got Jorge Joestar speeding along and it's got some really fun stuff in store. Kicked Rose's ass so Bastard might be done today or tomorrow. A secret little project of mine might be done in a few days too.
>>
File: 1269136831182.jpg (17KB, 381x235px) Image search: [Google]
1269136831182.jpg
17KB, 381x235px
>>54378341
Oh. OH. Shit I totally misunderstood, I'm sorry. Yeah, you've got a 100% green light on that combo.

>>54378352
>-Rubric of Ahriman (300CP): In the days following the Horus Heresy, the Thousand Sons was afflicted with a horrific, increasingly debilitating set of mutations that simply kept piling on. While Magnus the Red had a temporary solution, it was Ahzek Ahriman that managed to figure out a means to accomplish what he needed. He created the Rubric of Ahriman, and while it did solve the issue of mutations it had other side effects. Those with latent or active Psyker potential had their abilities tremendously magnified, but those who had no such talent were sealed within their armor and turned to dust, effectively made automatons to serve as mindless minions. For better or for worse, you have gained the knowledge of this ritual with a little bit of a caveat; you can choose to use this complex ritual to turn others into Rubric soldiers, or to grant the abilities of a Psyker into others. All is not yet Dust.
I'm gonna go with "yes".
>>
>>54378287
>Why is Haku Giving out all there rules? Instead of father, or at all?
Haku is pretty much the big dog on campus, I think they are the ones with an entire city with a castle on top of them dedicated to farming them.

Also Father is pretty lax and lets them do what they want even hunting down and eating other cores or something along those lines
>>
File: 1499756686509.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499756686509.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
>>54378351
>When I finish Undivided Perks. And that's soon considering Nurgle's stuff is 100% mapped out, ranging from slug breeding to being a Destroyer Hive variant to making one big family.
Excellent. This cat is your reward.
>>
>>54378345
I'm not defending myself at all? You're the only one looking for a fight here. Literally, that's all you've been doing, looking for angles to start an argument from.

If you want to defend his jumpmaking choices I'm sure he'll appreciate you for it, but yes, if the jumpmaker says that criticism is invalid, that's the end of the discussion right there.
>>
>>54377227
>Nobody even bothers to tell mortals about the Wall, because What Are Plans?
But why though? Wouldn't it serve their agenda of getting worshippers really well if people knew they would be nailed to a wall for eternity if they didn't?
>>
>>54378359
Digimon.

>>54378362
>Whining about Red
Hey look, you just revealed you WERE shitposting this whole time.
>>
>>54378394
>I'm gonna go with "yes".
I don't know how I missed the glaring "turn others into Rubric soldiers" bit.

My comprehension is clearly inferior. Tzeentch has abandoned me. I must now go sacrifice the neighbor's cat. Just as planned.
>>
File: seemslegit.jpg (89KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
seemslegit.jpg
89KB, 600x500px
>>54378184
Well, that would make some really interesting lifeforms if they can survive, wouldn't it? And because of the way Spore works, and the fact that you're setting all this up with CP beforehand, they could. Otherwise you'd have to start the jump in a void of nothing because your entire race never existed, including you.

So, by default, you have to be part of some race that can somehow survive and propagate on such a planet, even if it's not a comfortable survival. And I think it would be really interesting to see some kind of alien race that managed to do that.

Can you imagine how weird they'd be to every other lifeform in the galaxy? What would they even look like? I'm thinking either some kind of fungus ball or cockroaches.
Or maybe cockroaches covered in fungus. Like Parasect. A race of fucking Parasect that grew up on a nuclear reactor planet.

We meet other alien races and they say, "JESUS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"
>>
>>54378261
Coming up with some more OC companions (BECAUSE CLEARLY I HAVEN'T BLOATED IT ENOUGH HURR).

Got an undead dwarf steam-warrior all about war and is basically Sundowner and Armstrong in a stunty bearded body. Have a Dark Ranger, Forsaken Shadow Ascendant, and a Vampyr of... not sure what race or capability as of yet, but those are my current line-up.

Merging Spirit Champion and Spirit Walker into one perk as they're both pretty much the same damn thing just fluffed differently.

Taking suggestions on other things but will be hammering out Items like the Fountain of Eternity.
>>
>>54378398
I was about to make a "My God, it's full of stars" joke, but I see the image already did it.
>>
File: concern.jpg (55KB, 587x645px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
55KB, 587x645px
>>54378372
>Nier One has almost all the perks decided
Nice.

>We finally got Jorge Joestar speeding along
Looking forward to it.

>A secret little project of mine might be done in a few days too.
...Pic-related.
>>
>>54378452
'Bloat' is a word used by lazy people who weren't interested in the first place.
>>
File: 1394345367738.jpg (61KB, 497x389px) Image search: [Google]
1394345367738.jpg
61KB, 497x389px
>>54378437
It's okay. Tzeentch has a plan for all of us.

Unless you're like me and am toying with a method to somewhat dip into other patron pools via a Malal-themed perk just to be an asshole.
>>
>>54378266
Oh. Yeah, that works too.

All the new chaos marines being confused at the puny human bossing them around, while the veteran chaos marines going all: "yeah, that's Jumper, the crazy bastard who somehow survived fighting in the Heresy with us, despite only barely coming up to our chest or so. Fun times."

>>54378289
>Yeah, sorry anon. But to be fair, you gave me a lot of think about and clarify next time I work on it.
Fair... I guess I'll be patient.

Hm, do the souls trapped in the Armor of Souls have any sort of awareness?
>>
>>54378452
>Bloat
I mean...I think that's sarcasm but it's also kind of true?
>>
>>54378372
>Jorge Joestar
Isn't that the one with an entire civilisation of Ultimate Kars?
>>
>>54378452
I really wish you'd just split the jump instead of doing this garbage.
>>
>>54378437
> I must now go sacrifice the neighbor's cat.
Bad idea, as you might accidentally sacrifice Red instead as she tends to be a cat. Specifically ones that like trash bins for some reason.

Sacrifice some cookies instead.
>>
>>54378359
Kid Radd, Digimon World, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Tamers, Digimon, The Matrix, Generic Virtual World, Alterworld D. Rus, Counter-Strike (technically), The King's Avatar (also technically, Drakensis still doesn't seem to understand the point of putting pdfs in-thread so you're gonna have to check the WIPs folder or get someone to post it for you), Fate/Extra, probably others.
>>
>>54378435
How the fuck is saying that him using customization tables whining about Red? Are you seriously that retarded that you'd think giving credit to somebody else is whining about them? Get your head out of the sand for Christ's sake.

Do you seriously think that just because he throws a customization table in makes it a good thing?
>>
>>54378489
Nah, no civilisation. There's only 36 of them (Plus a few extras).
>>
>>54378495
I wish you'd spend more time being split by your boyfriend.
>>
>>54378519
You're getting trolled, sempai.
>>
File: 1464714463773.jpg (105KB, 462x420px) Image search: [Google]
1464714463773.jpg
105KB, 462x420px
>>54378482
>Hm, do the souls trapped in the Armor of Souls have any sort of awareness?
Oh ho ho ho, ABSOLUTELY.

>>54378496
>>54378398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuysY1BekOE
>>
>>54378452
>Bloat
You're still a good hundred or so pages away from three hundred pages for the record aren't you?
>>
>>54378519
>>54378531
Stop defending yourself, moron.
>>
>>54378452
Plans for Val'kyr companion in the Undead batch, or no?
>>
>>54378489
There are liek 35 or 39 of them and most of them are on Mars.
>>
>>54378359
Digimon, Digimon Tamers, Digimon World, Generic Virtual World, Mega Man Battle Network, Nightmare City, T.O.M.E., and Sword Art Online all come to mind.
>>
>>54378261
Writing up the intro to Night in the Woods now. NikaMoth gave me the greenlight and her notes to work with. I'll be heading to bed soon, but I've got the next two days off and I plan to spend most, if not all, of that working on being a productive member of this community.

Which means making Jumps until my eyes all but bleed. There /will/ be progress, by Thunder!

>>54378452
>More OC Companions
How much harder do you want to make my choice of which to take?! WHEN WILL YOU BE SATISFIED?!
>>
>>54378452
You realize people will just divide up your jump into factions like Warhammer Fantasy and 40k is, right?

You're not going anywhere.
>>
>>54378452
>BECAUSE CLEARLY I HAVEN'T BLOATED IT ENOUGH HURR
Fret not, Anon, for soon your Jump will have enough content to be the source materiel for jumps of it's own!

Heck, you should just chop int in half and instead of a 100+ page jumps, have TWO 70+ Alliance and Horde jumps!
DO IT DO IT DO IT!
>>
>>54378531
They can complain all they want about namefag culture, but if they're going to call any mention of a namefag whining then they're only promoting it even more.
>>
>>54378535
>Oh ho ho ho, ABSOLUTELY.
For some reason, that sounds omnious... are we talking constant torture for them, or are they just kinda watching me do my stuff?

Can they do anything?
>>
>>54378261
You kids like bad ideas?
>>
>>54378359
Neptunia I think, I vaguely remember the intro explaining that first there was 0 then 1 came into play and created the binary dimension, I think. Then apparently it snowballed from there till it became a 'hyperdimension' whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>54378452
>Got an undead dwarf steam-warrior all about war and is basically Sundowner and Armstrong in a stunty bearded body.
How's an honest warmonger supposed to make a living with all these daring-do adventurers killing the customers?

Ask Jumper for help, of course.

Also: buildings. Castles, cities, barracks, taverns, inns, wizard towers, valleys, lakes, holes in the ground created by Deathwing's little tantrum, whatever the fuck. I want REAL ESTATE.
>>
>>54378359
>somehow no one mentioned Code Lyoko, Eclipse Phase, or Shadowrun
>>
>>54378359
Eclipse Phase has the Mesh containing hundreds of simulspaces containing VR games and worlds, as does The Polity. Hacking in Ghost In The Shell has the internet as a perceived environment.
>>
>>54378614
>For some reason, that sounds omnious... are we talking constant torture for them, or are they just kinda watching me do my stuff?
Either or.

>Can they do anything?
...sit there and scream at their inability to do anything?
>>
>>54378495
>>54378586
Why do you insist on replying multiple times like we can't spot you?
>>
>>54378553
There's a note for it, I'm just not sure if I want to do a Lich-King-Val'kyr, a Helya-Val'kyr, Spirit Healer, or Odyn-aligned one.

>>54378583
I'll be satisfied when Gotham is ashes.

>>54378634
I'll see what I can throw in, anon.
>>
>>54378617
>Hey kid, wanna try some jumpchain?
Is it the good stuff, that Sweet JumpChain, or just cut-rate jumpchain?
>>
>>54378668
>Either or.
Fair.

>...sit there and scream at their inability to do anything?
Can I tune them out, or will I need a Silence spell?
>>
>>54378452
What we clearly need now is a companion that is obviously still part of the Legion.

>>54378479
Have you decided how you'll be handling "aligned" perks/Blessings for those who choose the Undivided path (or the reverse, for that matter)?
>>
>>54378617
I'm listening.
>>
>>54377706
Overlord shalltear is one.
>>
>>54378617
You still chipping away at Belgariad/Wynonna?
>>
>>54378452
>Bloat
My problem with big jumps isn't that they're big for the sake of being big, or too long to read or anything. My problem with them is that your build only touches on a slice of what that world has to offer. If a jumpmaker has put in that much effort, that much detail, and you come away with... a fraction of it, it feels like I'm disrespecting the work the Jumpmaker put into it. Like, here's all this stuff and oh, Jumper only cares about a tenth of it.

This sounds a bit powerwanky I think, but it's just how I feel. Felt like saying it while the conversation didn't seem that bad.

I saw people talking about this earlier, and saying you should split it, but how would that even work? Horde or Alliance doesn't seem like it would work properly with things that are on both sides.

Enough navel-gazing. I look forward to your jump, do you think it'll be out soon, or Soon(tm)?
>>
File: 1499637667227.png (2MB, 1278x3606px) Image search: [Google]
1499637667227.png
2MB, 1278x3606px
>>54378689
You madman! Looks like it's time to burn down a city.
>>
>>54378702
Tune them out.

>>54378709
Undivided path has its own perk tree and flavored stuff. So far Malal is my preferred option for any form of sharing, still thinking on it.
>>
File: get the oras.png (438KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
get the oras.png
438KB, 540x536px
>>54378261
I handed Night In The Woods to Yorokonde, as he asked about it and I felt he would do a better job giving justice to the setting.

Meanwhile progress on Fire Emblem Archanea is going slowly. I'm almost at the end of Mystery of the Emblem. (We're gonna fight Hardin) so it should be finished soon I hope.
>>
>>54378709
>What we clearly need now is a companion that is obviously still part of the Legion.

Wait till you see what's planned for Alician Shadewing's scenario.

Twin Legion-aligned elf sisters anyone?
>>
File: A2BranchC.jpg (54KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
A2BranchC.jpg
54KB, 1200x675px
So, Nier Automata. The Hangman drawback.

Let's say for the backstory an O and B(E) pair of androids are sent to recon and contact a left-over A-model (me).
What's a good secret that I have to stop one or both of them from discovering?
>>
>>54378583
>How much harder do you want to make my choice of which to take?!
Why? How much of a dick do you have to be to get more than eight companions?
>>
>>54378732
I mean, he offered to increase the starting CP budget.
>>
File: worthless trash child.png (401KB, 614x402px) Image search: [Google]
worthless trash child.png
401KB, 614x402px
>>54378763
Also someone please fucking kill Lady Eremiah when the jump comes out, she's a huge piece of shit (but a damn creepy ass villain, I have to hand it to the writers they did a good job on writing her.)
>>
>>54378732
I don't really feel that way, but okay.
>>
>>54378732
Soon(TM) - right now Blizzard time is the only time to operate by.
>>
>>54378732
>If a jumpmaker has put in that much effort, that much detail, and you come away with... a fraction of it, it feels like I'm disrespecting the work the Jumpmaker put into it.
That's a pointless mindset. Options are put in there as a guide so that people know what's available, there's nothing saying that they have to be taken, or that not taking them is disrespectful. I've never seen a jumpmaker who makes large jumps feel disrespected because a person didn't go for a maximum build that covered over as many options as possible, and frankly if there was a jumpmaker who felt that way, then they should not be making large jumps to begin with.
>>
>>54378787
And that was rightfully dismissed as shitposting.
>>
>>54378809
Don't worry I support you.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54378261
I kinda wanna adopt another WIP, Simcity to be exact. Does anyone know where I can talk to Walkir or if the WIP is up for grabs? It hasn't been updated for ages and it just needs a bit of polish to really shine, in my opinion.
>>
>>54378783
There's nothing wrong with more than eight companions.
>>
File: 1486947168515.gif (516KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486947168515.gif
516KB, 250x250px
>>54378777
A somewhat obvious hardmode(?) pick would be "You are a jumper". In that case, not only are they unusually lucky and adept at figuring this out on their own, but you even have to watch what kind of powers you display around them.

As for why they would need to avoid learning that, well... the drawback says you don't get a reason, but I imagine it would change a lot of people's perceptions, and screw up a lot of plans that relied on those perceptions, if people were suddenly aware of what you are.
>>
File: 1386907270285.jpg (10KB, 305x222px) Image search: [Google]
1386907270285.jpg
10KB, 305x222px
>>54378732
What the ever loving fuck got into your tiny, shrunken little head to make you think you should be wielding a significant chunk of the entire setting through your build? Are you dense? Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>54378697
100% pure escapism.

>>54378715
I can tell you that it'll almost certainly instigate shitposting if I ever finish enough to post a WIP.

>>54378731
Eh, not really right now. Never finished my re-read of the Belgariad and last I talked to TopHat, he didn't have access to the whole set.

For the other, I discovered the show is actually based on a comic book that's fairly different so I'm not sure what I wnat to do there. And kind of just lost interest for now.
>>
>>54378452
>Vampyr
Sexy high elf, obvs. Bonus points if she's a blonde and was a town guard before she got changed.
>>
>>54378852
Walkir is a SBer, and he hasn't shown up in a long time. I was going to ask him for SimCity myself, but finding him is impossible, so I figure there are enough city building games to make a jump from besides that.
>>
>>54378852
SB. Though he's also a regular on QQ. That's where you would talk to him.
>>
>>54378783
It's not about being a dick, I just don't like to go over nine Companions if I can help it. Even nine tends to make writing anything meaningful about them for each Jump much harder than a smaller group would be.

And I enjoy so many of OOA's OC Companions that I could easily fill up on just them. I already have a number of Companion slots earmarked for specific Companions on this newest chain, so I really don't have a lot of extra slots to work with.

>>54378771
>spoiler
NOT... HELPING! Your Jump is going to be glorious.
>>
>>54378802
Is she as much of a piece of shit as the one villain who brainwashes and rapes another guy's wife?
>>
>>54378261
Still slow; a few keys on my keyboard no longer work so I am forced to type with the onscreen keyboard for the most part. I'm probably going to get a new one sometime soon though.
>>
>>54378886
>>54378894
>SB and QQ
Ah, well crap I guess I won't be able to talk to him then. Don't have, nor plan to make, accounts on those sites.
>>
>>54378852
>Walkir
The Wind Waker WIP? I thought
that was released because he was hitting a wall with it.
>>
>>54378809
Hey, what would be the best way to create a disease vector for Graven One to work through?
Not that I'm planning on making a new Scourge or anything...
>>
>>54378883
>was a town guard before she got changed.
Why?
>>
>>54378787
Didn't know that. Don't know how I feel about that idea...

>>54378806
>>54378826
That's fine, just felt like saying how I feel.

>>54378809
Fair enough.
>>
>>54378900
>I already have a number of Companion slots earmarked for specific Companions on this newest chain
That's creepy as fuck. You spend decades if not centuries obsessing over someone based on a short paragraph-long description? That's some Passengers-level shit, right there.
>>
>>54378882
So it's one of THOSE bad ideas.
>>
>>54378452
>BECAUSE CLEARLY I HAVEN'T BLOATED IT ENOUGH
I understand you're going through some changes, and it can be overwhelming but there's no reason to be afraid. You see, when a jumpmaker gets to be a certain age and he finds a world he likes, his body of work will react in certain perfectly natural ways. It's just how you're built! It's nothing to be ashamed of or apologize for. Just make sure that your IP is interested in you too, and treat it with respect. Don't worry about going too fast or too slow, you and the IP will figure things out on your own.
>>
>>54378583
Hey Yoro, did you see Battle for Mewni? What did you think about it? I'm kind of let down by it, honestly. Moon and Toffee's 'epic battle' really wasn't that epic or even a battle. The plot set up by the rest of the series and Starcrushed in particular was resolved lightning fast, with Star returning to Earth soon most likely, the Wand restored, Toffee dead for good, and everything turned back to normal. It feels like they just rushed back to status quo, and I'm kind of bummed out by that. I guess I hyped myself up too much for it.
>>
>>54378900
Pssst

Sempai

I think you're being baited.
>>
>>54378777
The war is supposed to be a stalemate? Humanity is actually dead? There are a few pretty good canon secrets to choose from, if you don't want to make one up yourself.
>>
>>54378809
Are the mixed discounts going to be more... evenly distributed later on?

Currently Priest and Warrior especially seem like massive outliers, at 1150 and 700 cp in discounts there. Meanwhile, Hunter and Monk are at 100 and 150 cp in discounts respectively.

Most of the others are around 400 or 450-ish (dipping to 250for Hunter and rising to 550 for Shaman).
>>
>>54378921
SimCity. He specifically mentioned SimCity. Walkir wasn't the one who made Wind Waker and hasn't made anything for a very fucking long time.

>>54378919
Just make it for yourself? That's probably what I'm going to end up doing in the end given how hard finding him is.
>>
>>54378894
>SB. Though he's also a regular on QQ. That's where you would talk to him.
What is his SB or QQ handles?
That one asshole anon that keeps bringing other sites up all the time. Let him be useful for once.
>>
File: Ohfuckwhat.png (380KB, 564x626px) Image search: [Google]
Ohfuckwhat.png
380KB, 564x626px
>>54378956
>mfw this
>mfw I look at how big BC might get
...I'm unsure how to feel about this.
>>
>>54378975
Discriminating against anything from the Pandera xpac isn't a crime; it's good taste
>>
File: 1500262828785.jpg (84KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1500262828785.jpg
84KB, 1000x562px
>>54378945
You misunderstand, but that's my fault for not being clear. I, as in the writer, have a certain direction I want the story of my Chain to go and have Companions picked out for the ride I, as the Jumper, have no fucking clue where I'm headed to next and is not obsessing over anything.

>>54378957
I did and I'm of the same opinion. Rather poor all around. It stinks of pressure from the higher ups that didn't like the new direction and we're scrambling to find a way back to the baseline. Which is part of the reason I'm giving it a rest.
>>
>>54378995
Most of them use the same handles. Just as Brellin is Brellin, Walkie is Walkie.
>>
>>54378945
ACQUISITION
AGREEMENT

>>54378996
600 pages later...
Incidentally, how much of a plague of insects are we talking about with Nurgle?
>>
>>54378995
Walkir is literally walkir, anon. Finding him isn't hard because he uses a different handle, it's hard because he doesn't want anything to do with jumpchain anymore and doesn't show up.
>>
>>54378975
>>54378809
>Meanwhile, Hunter and Monk are at 100 and 150 cp in discounts respectively.
Wait, sorry, that's supposed to be DEMON Hunter and Monk.
>>
>>54378945
Anon, the author having plans doesn't mean that the Jumper...

>>54379029
Yeah, that.
>>
>>54378996
So... you like to jump the Big Black Crusade?

good god that was so fucking terrible typing it hurt
>>
>>54378967
>Humanity is actually dead?
You have a pocket dimension of humans who aren't dead.
>>
File: 12-4-2007.jpg (203KB, 898x678px) Image search: [Google]
12-4-2007.jpg
203KB, 898x678px
You know that empty feeling you get when you stop caring about something?
I guess I'm giving up my claim on Ravnica.
>>
>>54378975
Since most of those are the RPG Prestige Classes, he's going to have problems feeding discounts to classes the RPG didn't like much.
>>
>>54379130
That's a shame anonymous.
>>
>>54379130
Busy with IRL shit Merchant?
>>
>>54378926
Like, for automatically converting people into skeletal minions?

Well the Scourge Plague itself is magical in origin, so your best bet would be to attain a sample of it (probably from the still-existing plagued grain) and find a way to over-write the existing necromantic energies on it with your own magic while also studying the infection method it uses.

>>54378975
>>54379051

>mfw

thank you for tallying those up. My initial thought working on that was that Shaman, Druid, and Priest were having the most discounts available. I overcompensated for Warrior a bit too much, and Priest... Well I was right about Priest, apparently.

The issue with Demon Hunters is... well, they don't really have a LOT they can branch out of, in-game and in-tabletop. Thank you for that uh... Ouch, yeah I really have to fix them up a bit more.

Don't suppose you could make a list on how much each class gets discounted in the mixed discounts, so I know how much I gotta adjust here and there? I tried and kept getting different numbers.
>>
>>54379130
Yep, all the time. Too often, probably. It's too bad, anon, but I'm sure you had your reasons.
>>
>>54378949
Eh, I'm mostly joking. It's just something I felt like making. Not sure if people will like it, so I'll just post it when it gets closer to being finished and see if anyone's interested. If not, I'll just keep it.
>>
>>54378865
That's something I considered, but I thought it was...too obvious.

>>54378967
I was kinda trying to come up with something about the A-series but I'm drawing blanks, and I didn't want a canon secret.
>>
>>54379153
Merchant already gave it up, and anon picked it up.

... Until now it looks.
>>
File: chill smoking.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chill smoking.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>54378945
making long term plans to bring someone along isn't "obsessing" over them. There are more important things for a jumper to worry about, like surviving in a jump.
>>
>>54379175
Well then I guess somebody else will pick it up sooner or later.
>>
>>54379160
Nobilis? HPMoR? Dogma? Generic Hedonism jump? You should at least tell us what it is if you decide not to go through with it. Please.
>>
>>54379160
You weren't gonna write a book about "The life and times of DoomGuy" were you?
>>
>>54379201
>Nobilis
That'll be the day.
>>
>>54379036
An entire battlefield's worth of insects. We're talking full on Plague of Egypt.

>>54379058
STAHP.
>>
File: Bone.pdf (507KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bone.pdf
507KB, 1x1px
Okay, here's the latest version of my Bone jump. I lowered the price for Veni-Yan-Cari and made a couple other edits. How do things look?
>>
>>54379201
>Generic Hedonism jump?
I mean. That does sound like something I'd make.

But nah, it's more fantasy shit like most of my jumps but not capeshit this time and we already have jumps for some parts of the setting.

>>54379236
How did you know?
>>
>>54379175
Does it qualify as "cursed" yet?
>>
>>54379265
Do you want the hugbox response or are you looking for criticism?
>>
>>54379271
So is the problem that it's lewd, that it's too powerful or just that it has a bad reputation?
>>
>>54379256
>plague of egypt

Yessss
>>
>>54379154
>thank you for tallying those up.
Mhm, no problem. I was looking at what my own class (Warlock) got, wondered if that was right, since I didn't think it was too much... But listing all of it, they get close to average (average being about 450).

>The issue with Demon Hunters is... well, they don't really have a LOT they can branch out of, in-game and in-tabletop. Thank you for that uh...
Fair enough, yes.

>Ouch, yeah I really have to fix them up a bit more.
Hope you'll figure out how to do them then.

>Don't suppose you could make a list on how much each class gets discounted in the mixed discounts, so I know how much I gotta adjust here and there? I tried and kept getting different numbers.

Sure, here you go. The list of how much they get discounted (not taking into account the Specialization restrictions, but those would only add a 50cp surcharge anyway):
>hunter 250
>demon hunter 100
>warlock 400
>shaman 550
>druid 400
>priest 1150
>warrior 750
>deathknight 400
>monk 150
>paladin 450
>mage 450
>rogue 300
>>
>>54379271
Ooooh. Interesting~
I'll wait for you senpai.
>>
>>54378394
Good lord I'm late.

>Yeah, you've got a 100% green light on that combo.
Prooobably getting into handholding territory, but what's your personal opinion on the two possiblities I was thinking? Faster Shikai/Bankai or something utterly new? I can make a call for my chain once I actually get to the relevant jumps, but hey. No one's turned down a doctor's opinion, right?

Thanks for the answers, by the way.
>>
>>54379265
Map seems a little lackluster - 300cp for an updating but poorly drawn map seems a bit much.
>>
>>54378882
>Never finished my re-read of the Belgariad and last I talked to TopHat, he didn't have access to the whole set.
>>54375806
>I'm very excited to see
I've got a link to the series if you want it Top Hat?
>>
>>54379293
Now you just need to make Heavens pick it up.
>>
>>54379256
>>54379312
This pleases me greatly.
>>
>>54379327
Updating map: 100 CP
Crappily Drawn Not to Scale Updating Map: Priceless!
(As in you have to give it away for free because who in their right mind would pay for it?)
>>
>>54379271
Let's see. You're from SB. What do they wank on SB? Worm, but that's not a fantasy setting. What else do they wank on SB that is? D&D. The Forgotten Realms jump.
>>
>>54379305
Neither or. Just the concept of it. When people discussed something similar in the past, some people didn't like it because they felt it had meta implications for Jumpchain.

>>54379315
Probably be a bit. I'm on vacation right now and just chipping away at parts of it on my phone when I have nothing else to do.
>>
>>54379243
>Nobilis
>That'll be the day.
I'll take the World Breakers Hand for 500 CP, Bob!
And King of the Chancel for the other 500, Bob!
>>
>>54379385
>they felt it had meta implications for Jumpchain.
They also wank MtG on SB.
>>
>>54379374
You probably know more than I do, anon. I tend to avoid SB these days. I've had a few disagreements with both the Jumpchain thread and the staff in other parts of the site that left bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>54379265
Can you ask Walkir if Gauntlet can have the simcity claim?
>>
>>54379154
>>54379314
Decided to take the little bit of extra time to also include Specialization stuff. Here's a new list, hope it helps you?

>hunter 250 (100 locked to Marksmanship Specialization, 150 locked to Beastmastery & Survival Specialization)
>demon hunter 100
>warlock 400
>shaman 550 (150 locked to Restoration Specialization)
>druid 400 (150 locked to Restoration Specialization, 150 locked to Guardian & Feral Specialization)
>priest 1150 (300 locked to each of Shadow, Holy, & Discipline Specialization)
>warrior 750 (150 locked to Fury Specialization)
>deathknight 400
>monk 150
>paladin 450
>mage 450 (150 locked to Fire Specialization)
>rogue 300
>>
>>54379442
My god this does wonders, man. Thank you.
>>
>>54378520
I probably asked this before, but how long to make an A/A+/A++/A+++ rank np with the fisrt magic?

I have vauge memories of A being 10000 years or something?
>>
>>54379302
I appreciate criticism, as I'm always trying to improve.

Case in point:

>>54379327
>>54379359
Good point; thanks for bringing it up. I meant that to reflect how the plot-relevant map the Bone cousins find in the desert is a crappy map literally made by a 5-year old. But later I added the same map to the Location section, so really you're already getting the next-to-"priceless" map. I just kind of forgot about that. In that case, I'm going to update the map so that the one you can buy is actually high-quality.

>>54379437
Huh? What does this have to do with the Bone jump? I'm kind of confused.
>>
>>54379410
Oh, do they?
>>
>>54379460
You're welcome. Good luck on the rest of the jump.
>>
>>54379481
>Huh? What does this have to do with the Bone jump? I'm kind of confused.
Nothing? But you're an Sber and it's easier just to ask you to do it since gauntlet doesn't want to make an account?And would probably be shitposted at relentlessly if he did.
>>
>>54379464
Best to search the archives, that's been gone over a whole bunch of times and I can't remember the exact numbers I gave back then.

Pretty sure A was just 1000 though.
>>
>>54379385
...Well, I mean, so does PPC, but I guess that's self-contained? I mean, how meta can it be? It's not like we have any jumps related to Dark Tower or Chronicles of Amber and you don't particularly strike me as an Umineko sort of person.
>>
>>54379317
Probably faster and something of a more personal spin on the sword. Like it more or less grows and adapts to the person in question, always fitting their personal fighting style.
>>
>>54379514
Oh, I get it now. I'll see what I can do, but I won't make any promises. I don't know Walkir well even there, but I'll try to pass along the message.
>>
>>54379385
...Mass Effect 3 end-jump?
>>
>>54379550
>Chronicles of Amber
Well, that depends on how hard you wank, anon.

"Qarl Corey" http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Qarl_Correy

and the Pattern
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Pattern

Point to a Song of Ice and Fire being a shadow of Amber (And the White Walkers/Long Winter due to damage to amber's pattern, much as what befell lorraine and camelot?)

So, if you haven't chafed from the wanking, you could use something like Doormaker or the R&M Portal Gun to traverse shadows to Amber herself.

not that I've been entertaining just such an abuse of the jump or anything...
>>
>>54379550
Yeah, it's not really that meta, it's mostly down to a misunderstanding on some people's parts.

And I'm not. All I know is it has something to do with dreams and litterboxes or something.

>>54379582
>huge scenarios and buildup
>ending is a massive disappointment
>I release an update 6 months later that doesn't actually fix it
>>
File: tumblr_o9tjinf5Cl1ti0tvoo1_1280.png (229KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9tjinf5Cl1ti0tvoo1_1280.png
229KB, 1280x1120px
>>54378900
Bit of Tsuyu trivia:

During the jump, she will do pic related whenever you're alone with her, and you are fiat-blocked from convincing anyone that she does it.
>>
>>54379481
Well take it with a grain of salt then.
Your opening fluff and descriptive work is weak. Most of your locations don't tell much about the starting conditions at all, and you have this tendency to namedrop characters but not explain any of their significance.

CP gating backgrounds but sticking to the same CP structure otherwise is questionable, but if you think it's ok then stick with it.

Many of your drawbacks don't come off as drawbacks at all, especially where some of them don't have apparent negatives at all. You have two +300 drawbacks that pretty much do the same thing to varying degrees. Your +700 Drawback Limit Breaker is so open ended that anyone without intimate knowledge of the setting is going to have no clue why it's worth 700.

Some of your more conceptual perks are priced awkwardly, like a genre mixer for 100 CP discounted when detecting ghosts and putting nightmares into people is 300 CP discounted in the same tree, but then another capstone deals with "cheating reality" (Technically that capstone is 150 CP more so maybe that justifies it for you).

Other people already mentioned items, but your items are so sparse in description that they don't have any strong draw to them. You had opportunities in there to explain the world through them, but you didn't bother using them. From what I understand following your jump, this place is basically Redwall with undead or something, I dunno.
>>
File: 1482331733224.gif (1MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482331733224.gif
1MB, 480x269px
>>54379582
>>54379668
>>
| [ Dear lord how worrying, didn't mean for this to get so out of hand.]
| ̄''"、
|ω` |
⊂ ;゙
| /
|U
>>
>>54379617
>to traverse shadows to Amber herself.
Screw that, I'm going to go walk the Logrus over in the Courts.
>>
>>54379713
Really want that item-summoning ability, huh?
>>
>>54379554
Ah, thank you.
>>
>>54379737
It beats ordering pizza and having to wait for delivery.
>>
File: Deku 9.png (480KB, 735x615px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 9.png
480KB, 735x615px
>>54378261
I got sick and dizzy, so I haven't been doing much more than resting my eyes. Still, I've been able to chunk away at the giant ass items section for DS1 slowly but steadily. Only 30 or so. Also been working with Val on Jorge and that's been fun too.
>>
>>54379713
>Screw that, I'm going to go walk the Logrus over in the Courts.
Do we even have a Chronicles of Amber jump?
And if not, who can we volunteer to make it?
>>
>>54378261
I'm scared that what I write won't be any good and that people will be mean to me.
>>
>>54378261
I made my jump for the year in W101

Granblue can wait
>>
File: img000026.png (1MB, 936x1336px) Image search: [Google]
img000026.png
1MB, 936x1336px
>>54374701
>Ric, could we get an option to be a different server's class

Sure, If you take pirate, you can be any of the localizations. The same goes for the rest.

>>54372761
Only 100

Also, sorry for being away. I had to go to work
>>
We are LAST in the Catalog. Someone make a new jump.
Hopefully someone who doesn't name their Jumpchain pdf with 'pdf' in the filename twice like a dumbass.
>>
>>54379674
Good point regarding the opening fluff and descriptions. I was sort of trying to keep the mysterious atmosphere of the setting, like you are stumbling into the adventure much like the Bones did.

Sorry if the drawbacks seem bad; could you please point out the specific ones you had an issue with? I kind of have a habit of coming up with as many drawbacks as I can. I see what you mean about the +700 drawback, though; I really need to elaborate on the key dangers in the setting.

I'm a little confused what you mean by "CP gating backgrounds." Could you please elaborate? Were you referring to your concern that some of the prices for conceptual perks are awkward. Since genre changing isn't really a direct thing you can manipulate on the jiffy like Piece of the Locust, which is more direct, I thought the price differences were appropriate. But I'm not always the best judge, so I'll take your view into consideration.

I'll try to elaborate on a few of the items, but it's a little hard. A number of them only got brief mention in the story, so I was kind of working on limited information.

Given that you have interpreted the setting as "Redwall with undead," though, I think I seriously need to rethink things and explain the setting better. Aside from a later arc involving "ghost circles" - which are more about taking you to the world of the dead than bringing the dead into the world of the living - the only undead are the two big bads of the story; most of the enemies are either the Rat Creature beasts or your average humans.
>>
>>54379460
Uh, sorry. I miscounted just a tiny bit. Warrior has 850cp in discounts right now, not 750.

Everything else is correct though. I double-checked this time. And as an apology, I'll just include this smaller list?

Because assuming we're taking the appropriate Learning the Trades, some Classes get a little less benefit from their Discounts compared to other classes:
>hunter 200 (Engineering - discounts Dead Shot, giving Hunters only 50cp advantage there)
>warlock 300 (Alchemy - discounts Potion Doc, giving Warlocks only 100cp advantage there)
>Warrior 650 (Blacksmithing - discounts Mountain King & Sister of Steel, giving Warriors only 200cp advantage there) or 750 (Mining - discounts Mountain King, giving Warriors only 100cp advantage there)
>mage 350 (Alchemy - discounts Potion Doc, giving Mages only 100cp advantage there)
>>
>>54379845
So it shouldn't be Jumpchain PDF - the PDF.pdf?
>>
>>54379832
Is that really worse than having it end up completely overlooked?
Thread posts: 711
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.