[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever been inspired by a musical /tg/? If so, what came out of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Ever been inspired by a musical /tg/? If so, what came out of it?
>>
>>54379392
Yes. That one. I played a hopeless lawful-good paladin in a magical burst game. Old man who's daughter was a magical girl and died in combat. He went a little crazy and took up her quest, swearing that while he still drew breath, another like his daughter would never fall.

This is my absolute favorite version of the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgzXwpePTTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgzXwpePTTU
>>
>>54381418
This is how I paladin.
>>
>>54379392
I once roleplay an Arbiter based on Jervert from Les Misersble.
The GM caught that, he basically made me a mini side quest regarding this revolution in the hive city.
The fucker put a kid that danced and smiles, not by corruption or daemon influece, but because what little he understood about the Imperial Creed and the Emperor his doing was right.

My character basically did what ever he could to produce a warrior burrial for this kill, instead of the usual body into protein bar hive have,

This boy was more man than the men at the barricades. They were not brave just stupid you can't win a Rebelion with just the people in 40k. You need to involve the church, companies, healing center maybe some Sosoritas if your cause is faithful enough, and maybe some nobles.

You need to pull politics to make them work, otherwise between local enforcers, arbiters and PDF your Rebelion is dead.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.