[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SVEN - drinking game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 000ass.jpg (65KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
000ass.jpg
65KB, 640x447px
hey bitches, i've never been to /tg/ before so i don't know how you treat yourselves but you can bully me as newfag and shit, i'm kinda used to it. Nevertheless, i'm here to share with y'all my drinking game which i call Sven, and for you to help me improve it as well. The main purpose

of the game is to

DRINK AND HAVE FUN WITH FRIENDS AT HOUSE PARTIES AND SHIT

-What do you need to play it?
All you gonna need is 4 normal 6 faced dice, booze and the forthcoming table. It is also recommended paper and pen for you to count the points and rounds.

-How do you play it?
First you determine how many rounds it is gonna be. 10? 15? determine before starting to play if you want there to be a winner.
So each round each player throw the dice. To each result on the dice there is gonna be a corresponding activity on the table for the player to do, and these activities are gonna give or take points from the players.

-What does the winner get?
I don't know about you guys but here at home we frequently order pizza and stuff and share the cash with everyone, so a nice incentive is this: the winner doesn't need to pay. But surely you can make whatever other prize you want.

-The table
On my next comment there is the table of the dice results and each corresponding activity for the player to prosecute. As there are 4d6, the results vary from 4 to 24. There are some similar activities for different results for it to improve the probability for them to happen.
>>
>>54377877
4- Drink a shot or lose 15 points
5- Drink a shot or lose 10 points
6- Drink a shot or lose 5 points

7- Drink a shot and earn 5 points
8- Drink a shot and earn 10 points
9- Drink a shot and earn 15 points

10- Drink how many shots you want. Earn 3 points to each one.

11- A round of "i never" with everyone - whoever declines the challenge loses 5 points. 2 points to whoever to drink alone.

12- The person on 1st place will challenge you with whatever he/she wants. If you accept the challenge you earn 15 points. If you decline you lose 10.

13- Confess some weird shit about yourself and earn 10 points

14- Sing a song and earn 5 points.

15- Everyone changes place randomly

16- You have to make an impression. The person on 1st place decides who/what you are gonna impersonate.

17- You have to let the person on your right to write ANYTHING HE/SHE WANTS on your facebook timeline as if it was you. You must not delete it until the end of the game. If you do so or if you decline the challenge, you lose 10 points. If you accept it, earn 15 points.

18- Change top clothes with the person on your left or both of you lose 10 points

19- ou have to let the person on your right to write ANYTHING HE/SHE WANTS on your facebook chat to ANYONE HE/SHE wants as if it was you. If you decline the challenge, you lose 10 points. If you accept it, earn 15 points.
>>
>>54377877
>>54377891
20- Each piece of clothes you take off is 5 points to you - you have to stay with them off at least until your next turn.

21- Show a nipple. If you are male and DON'T do it, lose 10 points. If you are female and DO IT, earn 30 points.

22- you have to kiss someone in the mouth. if nobody wants to kiss you, EVERYONE BUT THE 1ST PLACE lose 20 points. If you manage it, earn 10 points

23- you are going to have a slap duel with the player on 1st place. The first one to give up loses. If you lose nothing happens, if you win you change your place with 1st's. whoever declines the challenge loses 5 points.

24- you are going to have a shot duel with the player on 1st place. The first one to give up loses. If you lose nothing happens, if you win you change your place with 1st's. whoever declines the challenge loses 10 points.

So, did you guys like it? please comment and make suggestions! Of course anyone can play and change it whatever the way they like it and this makes it even better, but i would love to read your suggestions! Also, my first language is not english so if you have any correction to point out i would be grateful.
>>
File: 1486932033079.png (332KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1486932033079.png
332KB, 411x411px
>>
oh man, i seriously think i should have made a better title for the thread. It's ok though, next time i think better
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>54377877
>>54377891
>>54377910
I'm actually gonna try this game the next time I'm at a party, anon
>>
File: 1400053356237.png (9KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1400053356237.png
9KB, 235x236px
>>54377877
>>
>>54377891
I don't like drinking and I don't have a facebook account. What does this game offer to me?
>>
>>54378982
as it is, not much actually. you can always replace the activities to whatever you like, though
>>
there's a drinking game i know that's called C or S. It is a fun one to put among the activities. I don't know if it would be as difficult in english as it is in portuguese - since we play in portuguese here in Brazil - but it is like this: each one say a word that is related to the last word said, but it cannot start with C or S. If you accidentally say something that starts with C or S you drink. Is there an equivalent game for the english language? i have no idea where this game comes from...
>>
>>54380512
believe me, it is harder than it looks. it seems our brain only finds C or S starting words when we're trying to avoid them lol
>>
>>54378982
you may see a nipple
>>
well i see this is actually gonna die out very soon... i'm coming back another time with a better title for it to attract more people to help me improve the game. If not, well, too bad for me kek, see y'all
>>
>>54378973
It's not bait. Aside from alcohol poisoning this is a pretty well thought out party game ruleset.
>>
>>54377877
>>54377891
>>54377910
You do realize that 4d6 doesn't give a flat distribution right?
The rules don't seem "balanced" for how often they are likely to occur, but rather a list of ideas.
So that needs fixing.
>>
>>54382479
>>54383358
/tg/ in a nutshell
>>
>>54383387
4d6 guy is right though.
With 4d6 the number you have the highest chance to roll is 14, which is "Sing a song and earn 5 points."
I think the seven first things should be in the middle, with "Drink as many shots you want, earn 3 points for each" on 14 and the harder/weirder/sillier/sexier/whatever activities on the ends of the table.
>>
>>54383469
You are also literally 100 times more likely to roll an 11 or 17 than to roll a 4 or 24.
So don't put any crazy/sexy stuff people would actually expect and want to do all the way over there.
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
REEEEEEE Normies
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.