[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3D Printing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tiger1-view4-zonion.jpg (485KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
tiger1-view4-zonion.jpg
485KB, 1600x1066px
Funny that /tg/ keep on saying that personal 3D printers are not good to print models. While in reality it's because no one actually bothered to design something well.

https://3dwargaming.com/2017/05/18/resolution-no-orientation/
>>
File: tektronix.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tektronix.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Neat.
>>
>>54376601
>While in reality it's because no one actually bothered to design something well.
No, the reality is that 3D printing high-quality models is even more expensive than casting models from high-quality molds.

also, I'm going to agree with you that that print looks awesome, but I can still see the grain of the print through the paintjob
>>
There is literally no difference printing vertically or horizontally

Is this a troll?

Even his example picture to show off the difference has one method with light reflecting off the surface so you can see all the details, and the other with muted light so you can't see all the details.

What a crock of shit.
>>
>>54377774
>There is literally no difference printing vertically or horizontally

You sound more like a troll.

There is a huge difference, one is full of stepping, the other has a smooth surface.
>>
>>54377675

I read through his other stuffs. That model was painted right out of the printer, so if he just added some green stuff, there won't be any gains.

It's pretty cheap considering you can get that from a 300$ printer. I mean if you plan to print a few...
>>
>>54376601
I thought everyone was already aware that 3D printed vehicles and terrain can look quite good. The problem's with the 3D printed dudes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.