[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times your players/characters earned awesome points

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1483680051103.png (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483680051103.png
12KB, 300x250px
Post awesome one-liners, epic finishing moves, heroic moments, and general badassery. I'll start.

>DM'ing for some friends
>Party has just escaped an episodic villain's base, got a pretty good look at it on their way out
>A naturally made underground cavern, converted to a militaristic base, with the only exits being an elevator shaft (which they destroyed on their way out) and a hole in the ceiling with some rocky cliffs leading to it
>Party staying at a dwarven stronghold, convince leader to lend some manpower (the dwarves had been plagued by baddies before)
>Trying to think of how to fight them
>The thief gets an idea
>Asks dwarven leader for their best miners
>Leader raises an eyebrow and asks why
>"Their base is underground, right below the surface. We take our army, take these miners, and dig out the roof above them. Then they're forced to make a choice. Either they get the hell out of their hole, and we have a fair fight on our hands, or they call our bluff, and hold their positions..."
>Fucker looks right at me with a shit-eating grin
>"Rocks fall."
>"Everyone dies."
>>
>>54373190

>The time has come
>The dwarves have dug out all but a thin layer of the ceiling out
>The baddies appear to have called the bluff
>Dwarven leader made it clear none of his miners were to be injured
>Party tries to think of how to drop the roof on them
>Cleric steps up, knows what he has to do
>Stands atop the thin rock and casts a spell to boost his strength to fuckyou levels
>Says one final prayer to his god, in the form of a war cry
>Slams his fist down on the stone
>Ceiling shatters
>1500 soldiers dead
>1500 plus one man with the wrath of his god beside him
>Legends now sing of the man who slew a thousand men with a single blow
>And the party knows it to be true
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.