[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss ASOIAF setting and roleplaying in it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 42

File: Daenerys show.jpg (68KB, 1440x819px) Image search: [Google]
Daenerys show.jpg
68KB, 1440x819px
Let's discuss ASOIAF setting and roleplaying in it.
>>
I find it hilarious Kingslayer Lannister is only 1 point of Fighting above the average waterdancer. I understand there's more to the system than battle, but fuck.
>>
>>54363003
I'm somewhat tempted to learn the ASOIAF system, but I know it's a waste of time, since it's absolutely broken
>>
>>54363017
Right? There's something to be said when a system's demo and sample characters have Fighting levels that are top tier in-setting.
>>
>>54362992
Do we have too?
>>
Were you to run an alternate history game in the setting, what would you change and when would the game start?
>>
>>54363077
That greatly depends on what you actually want to play. Civil wars? With dragons, or without them? Courtly intrigue? Wildlings and Night Watch duking it out?
Shit, you can even set the campaign in the book period, and you can still make it interesting. The video game (no, not the Telltale one) has shown us that, notably barely using book characters at all.
>>
>>54363077
Get rid of magic, then focus on the clash of cultures happening all over the place. Like the North bringing back prima nocta, or the Iron Men realizing raiding is not sustainable but have to do it anyway because Euron's back. Lots of interpersonal drama to be had, no need for ice zombies.
>>
>>54363119
I'm asking you. Myself, I'd probably start at that damn tourney where Rhaegar met Lyanna and everything went to shit
>>
>>54363311
AFFC-ADwD period. It's a time when everything went to shit, everywhere, and magic finally started making a full comeback.
>>
>actually playing in a setting written by le fat pink mast shitting brown water fat man

lol???
>>
>>54363548
>things I don't like are reddit
>>
File: Iron Throne.png (812KB, 710x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Throne.png
812KB, 710x1175px
Topical
>>
>>54363548
>fat pink mast shitting brown water
Scenes meant to be unappealing are unappealing, who would have thought.
>>
>>54363077
I've always thought the War of the Ninepenny Kings would be a fun setting. Colourful, larger-than-life villains in the form of the Nine, Westerosi knights and Essosi sellswords and pirates all swirled together on the Stepstones; younger versions of characters we know from the books running around.

You could spin some fun divergent histories out of that maelstrom of chaos and it facilitates a wide variety of PCs.
>>
>>54363003
>>54363017
>>54363038

Are we talking the Green Ronin one?
>>
What was your favourite moment from today's episode? Mine was when Dany ripped down the banner of daughter burner Satannis
Yaass slay queen!
>>
Has anyone ever gone over the series and statted things in terms used in Birthright?

>>54363818

Explain the image.
>>
>>54366455
In the last episode Dany FINALLY landed on Westeros, and we spent the entire 5 minutes of her screen time on Daenerys reclaiming the completely empty Dragonstone and it's throne. The scene did not have any dialogue and was full of awkwardness.
>>
>>54365980
>banner of daughter burner Satannis
Showfag
>>
>>54366779
Last night I finally noticed how God awful the cinematography was.

>four people awkwardly standing on a boat
>OOOOOH dergens!
>OOOOOH 1000 cgi ships! look at our budget!

And they had a great scene with the Hound but they kept cutting away from the wide angle with the two of them standing there and digging and instead went for closeups.
>>
>>54363077
>Were you to run an alternate history game in the setting, what would you change and when would the game start?

King Aerys Targaryen dies during the Defiance of Duskendale, whether or not this was due to the actions of Sir Barristan Selmy is open to interpretation, but Rhaegar Targaryen becomes King of the Seven Kingdoms.

It's difficult to say how history might have changed had Rhaegar become king during Duskendale - of course, you could say he would have still fallen in love with Lyanna, but his first meetings with her were a result of him still being a mere Prince, discussing matters of his by-then profoundly insane father, Aerys II. I doubt they would've met until after she was married and well-settled with Bobby B.

It's a shame Rhaegar would have likely still been married to Elia Martell in this AU, I think he would've gotten along very well with Cersei. Though a woman of many problems up to and including psychopathy and incestuous lust, I distinctly recall she was genuinely infatuated with him, and if the two were married you might actually, dare I say it, see a well-adjusted and very happily married Cersei Lannister.
>>
>>54366779
>>54369633
Dumb and Dumber can't write a scene to save their life, the quality of Seasons 1-4 were entirely due to them copy+pasting scenes from the books.

As for Dany? That's easy; Emilia Clarke can't act. She can't act. She was bad in Season 1, she was bad in Season 2, she was bad in Season 3, she was bad in Season 4, she was bad in Season 5 and she somehow got into a different kind of horrible in Season 6. There's a reason they stopped casting her in movies after her popularity grew, and it's because she's not a good actress.
>>
I'm sure this thread will be productive and not at all shitty.
>>
I miss this guy.

And not because I was originally a Stannis supporter, although his acting sold me on the character. Stephen Dillane just seems to be a down to earth guy who did his best with the writing he was given.
>>
>>54363818

Hilarious but actually justified.
>>
>>54363003
Is this after he gets his hand cut off?
>>
>>54371994
Before, I'm going to bet.

But it's worth noting that one pip above the typical waterdancer (an advanced form of bravo swordsmanship) is still a significant swordsman.

Personally, I'm more interested in Barristan Selmy's stats.
>>
>>54363045
That would've been funny if you had a better grasp on grammar.
>>
>>54372240
What're wrong with there grammar!
>>
File: 1419403104639.png (592KB, 469x542px) Image search: [Google]
1419403104639.png
592KB, 469x542px
>>54365083
I didn't get an answer.

I need the answer. I crave it. Please...please give me the answer.
>>
>>54362992
Has anyone tried the ASOIAF system? Is it good or not?
>>
File: never enjoyed.jpg (23KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
never enjoyed.jpg
23KB, 466x349px
GAME OF THRONES THRONES GAME THRONES THRONES GOT got GAME song o fire and ice HBO GAME OF THRONES
>people talk about the fucking television show like it's a shift in geo-political power that threatens nuclear war
>nobody has read the books
>the books wander on endlessly with no intention to ever resolve any semblance of plot
>characters are introduced and slain in an endless mill
>the sex and violence appeal with a little dark mysticism appeals to harry-potter-raised kine
>>
>>54372533
It's not great.
>>
>>54372571
GRRM gave up on the books when people turned out to only show interest in the show.
>>
>>54372626
We share that sentiment.
>>
>>54372603
Care to explain this one?

I mean, assuming we're talking Green Ronin. The system looked pretty solid to me, albeit it has some ah...nuances to it that need to be learned in order for a player of a GM to get the most out of it.

(Specifically, specialties and the like. Kind of my answer to >>54363003 )

I've yet to actually *play* it, so I might be talking out of my arse, or it could be one of those systems that looks good but doesn't function well when actually applied.
>>
File: Tax Policy.jpg (44KB, 413x412px) Image search: [Google]
Tax Policy.jpg
44KB, 413x412px
>>54362992
I'm sure nobody would dream of roleplaying without first finding out the kingdom's tax policy
>>
>>54372846
What's westeros Tax Policy anyway? The only I remember about the economics was that the Houses have a Blank Cheque with Not!-Venice and that they somehow rise army after army even if they do not even have food for today. Also Lannister's mines are dry.
>>
>>54373155
>Also Lannister's mines are dry.
That only happened in the show. I still don't quite understand the reasoning beyond this addition, but that goes for most of D&D's "Creative innovations"
>>
So what's bad about the system?
>>
>>54373634
seconded. i want to know
>>
>>54373634
So if you have a group of 4, if ypur players take a low score on most things, but concentrate in one area they at point of creation can out politic a king, out combat anyone short of a dragon, and out what ever as the badest of the bad asses in any field of the book presented npc's are just better than average.
So min maxing breaks the game . Not like ohh shit i need to make my baddies a bit tougher, but like ohhh better rewrite all npcs and find some stats for shit behind the black wall.

The house/clan creation part was super fun when we played by the way. That kept us busy for two nights of happy good times...... 10/10 would pregame play again.
>>
>>54373936
This, the character play is kind of tiresome, but making a family is fun as FUCK. Do the latter before the former for a hella good time.
>>
It has rules for simulating tax policy, right?
>>
>>54373393
Dabid and his crayons have been the bane of this show.
>>
>>54373936
That seems like an entirely subjective thing that doesn't tell me anything about the system. I'm not part of the "players should never be good at what they do" crowd, so that doesn't sound like a problem to me.
>>
I like the part where the important person dies!
>>
>>54373985
>character play

Are we talking, like...just normal RPing/dicerolling?

>>54374015

I feel similar, but man, when I looked at the stats for some of the big bastards of the setting, I was shocked to see that they weren't as beefy as I thought they should be.

Like, i'm not sure if that is an oversight in game development, or if it's meant to be that way, cuz y'know...script immunity is suppose to be a thing for that franchise
>>
Is he /ourguy/?
https://youtu.be/RhSj4dOTM9Q
>>
>>54373936

This. If I had to GM the game I'll probably never allow the players to improve their abilities rating above 4.

>>54374015

Problem is the system is very flawed so a min-maxed character in this game can easily be broken. Take a fighter, max his fighting abilities, pick the good armor and the good advantages (water dancer talents are especially OP iirc) and he can be almost untouchable in a fight.

Then as a DM you'll have to buff the fuck up the opponents but then they become too strong for the other players. Which can be fustrating for them, considering this is supposed to be a fairly realistic setting.
>>
>>54374620
>Problem is the system is very flawed
So how is it flawed? You're providing some stupid reasoning. The players being potentially capable =/= the system being bad.
>>
>>54374015
Its not never be good type thing, but you can be a newly minted knight one night 1 of playing an drop any named char in the game. Socialy or combat wise. Its like pcs arent just good they are untouchable.
>>
>>54374695
Basicly the power curve goes unskilled to journeyman to lord on high badass with no middle ground
>>
>>54374695
Here's a question- how hard is it to get that rank 5? How hard is it to get experience?

I have a feeling that if you houserule one or both of these, then that can solve your problem
>>
>>54362992

Imma gonna wait until grrm finishes the series.
>>
>>54370563
Nah, she knows she landed on Dragonstone and she knows that the Iron Throne is in King's Landing. She's been taught that at least by her various teachers or by Vyseris at least.
>>
File: tumblr_nsglcca0vw1rb7ph3o1_500.jpg (146KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsglcca0vw1rb7ph3o1_500.jpg
146KB, 500x741px
Is he /ourlord/
>>
>>54373155
The tax policy is that peasants produce nothing or almost nothing. Food and gold appears or disappears in the larders of peasants and nobles randomly.
>>
>>54375988
How else are you supposed to prepare for a 3 year winter?
>>
>>54372194

I remember someone saying they tested his stats against the other five kingsguard and him pretty much cuts through them like cake.
>>
>>54365980
>Yaass slay queen!
You really are the worst sort of faggot.
>>
>>54369785
>There's a reason they stopped casting her in movies after her popularity grew, and it's because she's not a good actress.
You sure it's not because she's busy with GoT.
>>
>>54369562
Not that faggot, but as bad as the show is, at least it's better than the books. Dreary and fucking dull with a million and a half plot lines going absolutely fucking nowhere. There's less than 400 pages worth of story in the entirety of ASOIAF and the fat fuck pads that out and out and out with drivel.
>>
>>54375771
Is this supposed to be lil baby Arryn, because if so, no, he's /r9k/ tendies material.
>>
>>54376191
>tfw you actually like the bits where random characters go on about their history even though you know it's pointless
It's a good feel.
>>
>>54376326
It could also have been a side-novel all on its own, focusing on one or a few characters in a structured and focused fashion. Rather than a meaningless chapter thrown here and there.
>>
>>54376092
They took that quote from the show to heart when designing him, didn't they.

>>54376157
This was while she was still busy with GoT, she was in a few movies as was Jon.
>>
>>54376326
>>54376388
Martin did that when he first published Game of Thrones, he took out the Dany chapters and used them in a short story.
>>
>>54370359
Read the books. He still lives, confirmed by the author.
>>
>>54376550
We don't know that for certain, we just know he lives through the first few chapters of tWoW.
>>
File: ASOIAF chars.png (194KB, 1550x768px) Image search: [Google]
ASOIAF chars.png
194KB, 1550x768px
>>54376399
Yes and no, you can build truly broken characters if you know how to spec and from a rpg perspective Barristan is one hell of a npc since he started exping in his teen, so he must have gained a few freebies Destiny points along the way.
>>
>>54376596
>Stannis has lower status that Petyr "Lord of a few rocks and sheepshit" Baelish
?
>>
File: 1468973878964.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468973878964.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>>54376571
>“In my books? Alive, beyond a doubt,” Martin wrote
>>
>>54376702
Source?
>>
>>54363017
>>54363038

Can you explain how it is broken? Having demo/lore characters stated incorrectly is not broken, it is an oversight. People bitch about it, but they have yet to provide any reason why the system is broken, beyond it's broken because it is broken.
>>
>>54365980
>ripped
You mean gently tugged since it was apparently only attached by wedging the middle under a rock or something?
>>
>>54376643
Stannis is technically a lord of a few rocks and sheepshit too, Dragonstone isn't exactly a wealthy place.

Petyr also has his fingers in every pie, and has a seat on the Small Council.
>>
>>54376728
Can't find the page in his blog, but if you accept this. It was originally a question posed to him via his blog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a95VjmEBV8U
>>
>>54375141
You'll be waiting forever, anon.
>>
>>54376746
I haven't tried the system myself, but people sure as hell have given reasons for why they consider it broken in this thread. Ease and effects of minmaxing are a pretty damn clear reason, though, as I said, I haven't tried the system myself and don't know how big a problem it in practice.
>>
File: tolkien.jpg (144KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tolkien.jpg
144KB, 1200x1200px
>>54372846
What is the Lannister's tax policy?
>>
>>54376643
Stannis is the second son of House Baratheon and has 1 lower status than Robert by default.Having Stormend given to Renly instead of him must have lowered his status as well.

Littlefinger as the master of coins had his status jumped much higher than it should. Stannis should as well...but Baratheon's 2nd son status kills his growth.
>>
>>54376824
It's not an answer he likes, therefore no answer was given, therefore it's not broken.
Same story as 3.5
>>
>>54376849
Stannis also used to be a Master of ships but bailed on his job since Jon Arryn's death
>>
>>54376824
The ability to min-max is present in every system, a competent GM can prevent it as well good players will also self police.

I am aware that people will often take down a stat, typically thievery in order to boost others. This is not broken but willful ignorance of rules as a 1 in stat indicates sever (not complete) inability to do something not personal choice, such a Hodor being only able to speak his name, Tyrion's athletic ability to name a few.

If you lower thievery, you are meant to remove the ability to sneak, such as shouting constantly like a retard at all points making subterfuge impossible by your actions, you are not physically incapable of stealing.
>>
>>54376865
Also the least popular of all the Kings during the Clash.
>>
>>54376887
I think most people would rather have him over Balon.
>>
>>54376915
Most people were not even aware he was doing his thing, just little island fags.
>>
>>54376915
Euron did nothing wrong
>>
>>54376945
The North and the Westerlands found out real quick though.
>>
>>54376949
>sent victarion "me biting my tongue in my sleep is a sign from the drowned god" greyjoy to woo dragon woman for him
>>
>>54377005
Euron has a plan, he's got to have a plan. Moqorro is the gamechanger and I assume Euron thought Victarion would blow the horn himself.

I want a book entirely about Victarion and Moqorro, god are their chapters the best.
>>
>>54377072
>Euron has a plan
I like to imagine Euron's basically just going with the flow and has no idea what's going to happen next.
>>
>>54376824
>the players have the option to sacrifice something to get good in their area of expertise
>this means the system is broken
So do you have any actual reasons or are you just stupid?
>>
>>54377235
That is not an option, 1 in a stat represents mental or physical retardation. People willingly ignore this.
>>
>>54377323
does the system have mechanical support for that (other than having a low stat)?
>>
>>54377005
Just watch victarion is going to pull some magic out his ass and summon a giant ass wave resulting in dany converting to the drowned god
Or dany gets pissed, goes out to fuck up the iron fleet, victarion uses dragonbinder, steals her dragons, and goes on the greatest reaving in ironborvictarion
Countless of epics will be written about him, he will retrun home with 3 dragons and countless salt wives
He will overthrow euron
>>
>>54372533
The system is literally just a cash in. GRRM actually plays tabletop RPGs and uses and recommends GURPS for games with themes like ASOIAF.
>>
File: 678337356.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
678337356.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>54377343
Yes it does. With both handicaps being offered as a quality and plenty of opportunities to roleplay such, but people do not, they ignore a key aspect of the rules in order to boost their water dancer.

>>54377390
Can you explain how it is not a decent ttrpg? It works, it has good support and a few splats.
>>
>>54377390
>GURPS
OH BOY
>>
>>54377375
>Or dany gets pissed, goes out to fuck up the iron fleet, victarion uses dragonbinder, steals her dragons, and goes on the greatest reaving in ironborvictarion
>Countless of epics will be written about him, he will retrun home with 3 dragons and countless salt wives
>He will overthrow euron
Best end possible for both the Dany and Ironborn arcs.
>>
File: Rank1.jpg (470KB, 1318x712px) Image search: [Google]
Rank1.jpg
470KB, 1318x712px
>>54377343
It forces you to think of a way why would you want to have a 1 in a stat.
>>
>>54377494
Does anyone have a pdf for the Hodor splat?
>>
>>54377494
>Actually having characters think of a reason for a serious setback in a useless skill
>A skill in which your inability to do would also imply inability to fight, ride and all other skills in which a min-maxer would boost
>>
Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some airplane before getting shot? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap.

SIFRP is pretty fun.
>>
File: Hodors Guide to Hodoring.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hodors Guide to Hodoring.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>54377553
Hodor.
>>
File: 1469672161349.gif (397KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1469672161349.gif
397KB, 245x138px
>>54377584
>mfw I got exactly what I expected
>>
>>54377584
Thanks Walder.
>>
I had two games set up, but neither lasted very long to how outdated the system is. Everyone had a fuck ton of fun creating the noble house and family though.
>>
Godless? Why, Daemon, I am the godliest man ever to raise dragons! You serve one god, Blackfyre, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my dragons, they pray.
>>
File: Earl bastard.jpg (225KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
Earl bastard.jpg
225KB, 686x385px
>>54377668
>I had two games set up, but neither lasted very long to how outdated the system is.

wat
>>
>>54377678
Seven, the Targs follow the Seven.
>>
>>54377743

The Rogue Targ.
>>
>>54377743
The Dragonseye worships naught but his own pride.
>>
>>54372571
It's a soap opera with dragons.
>>
>>54377703
yeah, we were expecting the system to get younger as time went on
>>
File: Adventures of Victarion Greyjoy.jpg (203KB, 530x1506px) Image search: [Google]
Adventures of Victarion Greyjoy.jpg
203KB, 530x1506px
>>54377005
>>54377072
>>
>>54378564
Ain't nobody going to tell him it isn't a message from the Drowned God when he's got a vicious burnt arm that can crush a windpipe like a piglet's skull.
>>
>>54372571
I agree that it is annoying how popular the tv-series has gotten, especially as it very clearly is nothing more than a soap opera for people who believe themselves to be above watching soap operas.

However
>>characters are introduced and slain in an endless mill
Apart from the first book almost no important characters have actually been killed. Rob was clearly a red herring, and Cat was brought back to life.

>>the sex and violence appeal with a little dark mysticism appeals to harry-potter-raised kine
There's very little of either in the books.
>>
>>54376399
>>54376092
Was Arys Oakheart just a really shitty knight, or did he commit suicide?
>>
>>54376915
Stannis is basically the Donald Trump of Westeros, except instead of his character being too impulsive and profit-focused he's too logical and justice-focused.
>>
>>54379996
>Important characters
Important to the story or important to the setting?

Ser Barristan, Stannis, Balon, Theon (presumably in the next book) and Tywin all die.
>>
File: hfggfhf.jpg (52KB, 1132x282px) Image search: [Google]
hfggfhf.jpg
52KB, 1132x282px
>>54362992
>>
>>54380209
Important to the story, naturally. Nearly all characters in the books are important in setting by virtue of being land-owning nobles.
>>
>>54380249
Well, you still have major characters dying, just not all viewpoint characters.
>>
>>54376763
Stannis was on the small council until Jon Arryn was murdered. He was master of ships, brother to the king. He held storm's end against the might of the reach for a whole year, he took dragonstone with a small fleet. He destroyed the iron fleet the first time balon tried to rise up and become a king. He smashed mance raydar though he had 10 times his forces.

Tell me anon, what battles has the schemer of the fingers ever won that his status should be higher?
>>
File: BTFsRoq.gif (3MB, 629x350px) Image search: [Google]
BTFsRoq.gif
3MB, 629x350px
>>54377849
God damn it! On this board, we obey the laws of causality!
>>
>>54374334
Preston is /ourguy/

He hates the show and likes the books more than almost anyone, he actually likes and knows more about GRRM's sci fi books that GRRM wants to pretend doesn't exist.
>>
File: 7WKoocp.jpg (110KB, 960x787px) Image search: [Google]
7WKoocp.jpg
110KB, 960x787px
>>54362992
Obligatory.
>>
File: daenerys_stormborn.jpg (229KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
daenerys_stormborn.jpg
229KB, 1024x1448px
>Stannis and his Fans are BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjQVupIGYOk

Kneel before the Queen.
>>
>>54382378
Love how the forgot that the way to the keep had all these fucking stairs. Or that it rains pretty hard on this shitpile of an island.
Or that the castle sits on the face of a fucking volcano, though they forgot about that in the past seasons.
>>
>>54372496
Yes, it is the GR one. It's the only one that uses an attribute queerly called "Fighting." Also Olivia is a slut
>>
>>54383033
Did you miss the fucking wall of china-esque raised stairway to the keep? Does it rain every day all the time? And maybe even dabid and his wrangler thought it was a bit too on the nose that the fire worshipers should dwell ontop of a FUCKING VOLCANO.

Hey, just sayan...
>>
>>54380997
No one cares
>>
>>54369703
Raegs obviously liked free spirited women, too, which would have been healthier for Cersei's sanity.
>>
>>54383513
cared enough to reply.
>>
>>54363077

We played in the standard setting (a couple of years before books happenings).
The Campaign began with a tourney in the Riverlands, an excuse for powerful Riverlords to show their progress to their Lord Paramount while strenghing their vows looking for a suitable bride to his heir.
At the end of the campaign players got rid of Varys (somewhat), captured the Targaryans and defeteated a small Dothraki force. One of them became youngest knight ever while the other gained a small holding far from Westeros to live as she wished.
>>
>>54382378
Yes bow down to a bitch with plot-armor and zero brains.
>>
>>54383834
>became the youngest knight ever
What age?
5 years old?
>>
>>54384176
Not an argument
>>
File: Jesus fucking Christ.png (1MB, 1645x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus fucking Christ.png
1MB, 1645x4000px
Relevant
>>
>>54384441

13 I think, maybe 14. I don´t recall.
>>
File: 1430018604365.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1430018604365.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>54383581
>>54369703
>which would have been healthier for Cersei's sanity.

What would a mentally stable, well-adjusted and *happy* Cersei even look like? She wouldn't be boning her brother in King's Landing, since if we're going with the Duskendale time-split, he'd still be at Casterly Rock, being groomed by Tywin to be the next Lord of Casterly Rock.
>>
>>54386208
Cersei is fucked up, and I think she was just born a sociopath. There's a lot of information we get about her youth, that's just plain disturbing, like her torturing Tyrion after he was just born, or killing her childhood friend immediately after hearing the valonqar prophecy.
Sure, her marriage to Bobby B probably didn't improve her sanity, but she was nuts long before that. If normal people even bang their brothers, they usually have the decency to have some feelings of love. Cersei just views Jaime as an extension of herself, which is why she callously ruined his life by making him become a white cloak, and which is why he immediately fell out of grace when he stopped acting like her reflection in the mirror.
>>
>>54386208
Cersei would have found some other reason to despise Rhaegar. Sure, he could play a harp and was quite dashing in his armor, but the nature of sociopathy and mental illness is that you can't really *satisfy* it. If it wasn't a problem with Rhaegar, it would've been a problem with the people he kept around him. If it wasn't a problem with the people he kept around him, it would've been the women that ogled him. That alone would be an endless source of spite and malice for Cersei, even if Rhaegar was faithful the demented mind of Cersei would still be seeing rivals for his attention, ESPECIALLY as she grew older and more haggard.

Plus, if Joffrey was any indication than Cersei would've raised her children wrong, a very dangerous thing to do with Targaryens. Oh, don't forget her "thing" with walking among the common rabble - Rhaegar loved it, and Cersei despised it. The common people may love their king, but they won't love their queen.
>>
>>54380105
He was probably a reasonably skilled knight.

Nobody ever really mentions him being especially adept for a Kingsguard knight but he's not mentioned negatively a lot like Blount.

Hotah is a badass though. Pretty much the best of the best from a city with a massive population in comparison to Westerosi cities (and particularly with the relatively small pool of nobles/knights) and was trained at an early age to do basically nothing but kill people with an axe and guard people.
>>
>>54376746
It's a tabletop RPG system. It's broken.
>>
>>54372846

Is there anywhere in the lore , books or show where we actually find out what the tax policy is for the seven kingdoms?
>>
>>54387507
Actually, we do. For example, in ACoK Tywin Lannister institutes a new tax on prostitutes, which he calls "dwarf's penny" to spite Tyrion.
>>
>>54387592
Tyrion instituted that tax, not Tywin.
>>
Would a game about walder dying of age and the frey civil war breaking out be interesting?
>>
>>54387507
House Frey taxes people for crossing the Twins. Since the Twins is the only real way travel from North to South by land, house Frey is doing well.
>>
>>54387985
No joke you could kill hindreds of freys and the house would be relativly unharmed
If you kill old walder though....
>>
>>54362992
https://www.mediafire.com/#ex1p9k28xto34
just gonna leave this here

unless someone actually wants to work on that magic system
>>
>>54389203
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ex1p9k28xto34/asoiaf

yaha woops put the wrong link
>>
>>54380209
Half of those have only died in the show.
>>
>>54387984
probably? the problem is that there isnt enough resources to go around to arm everyone
>>
>>54387507
No
>>
>>54387507
look up war of the roses era tax collection than come back and brainstorm how to fantasy it up.
>>
File: 1494375331557.jpg (28KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494375331557.jpg
28KB, 600x420px
>>54372533
It's okay, I like the Wound/Injuries system but it's really easy to become an absolute god of fucking destruction, especially if you take the Berserker trait. Jesus Christ, the Berserker trait.

I really dislike the Intrigue systems too, really counter-intuitive. Our group scrapped it mostly in favor of just rolling for persuasion and stuff like that over the BATTLE OF WITS system the game has baked in.
>>
>>54394443
What's so counter-intuitive about it?
>>
GURM should write a POV chapter for Balerion the cat.
>>
File: 1394333163038.png (226KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
1394333163038.png
226KB, 600x322px
"Ramsay Bolton," The cyborg Prince of the Iron Islands said. "You are under arrest. Dead or alive, you are coming with me!"
>>
>>54394744
its a universal truth that no matter what theon will always end up with his dick cut off
>>
>>54387985
I thought it was just the fastest way down south?
>>
File: L7lRmtm.jpg (5MB, 4525x3000px) Image search: [Google]
L7lRmtm.jpg
5MB, 4525x3000px
>>54397706
yes but the other ways are by boat or by marsh
have a map to see for yourself
>>
>>54398277
Westeros is so fucking small holy shit.
>>
>>54363003
What book has his stats?
>>
>>54400394
probably the main rulebook
>>
>>54400394
>>54400487
The Campaign Guide has stats for most of the characters in the series.

Kills me how broken the game is when the house creation is so damn good. Anyone able to think of better systems than this mess for running a campaign?
>>
>>54394636
Different guy than >>54394443, but it's a system that sounds cool at first, but is a very clunky clusterfuck of numbers, dice and roleplaying. It basically turns into grappling, but with words.
>>
>>54387984
I'd run it so the players are a landless family of former crown land knights and lady's who have the option of killing the last survivor if they investigate enough to know that they specifically broke guest right.
They can be one family or a few, but that last one might end the players fighting to the death.
>>
>>54400555
isn't this exactly the kind of setting song of swords is built for?
>>
File: CspkX5FWEAEa7iZ.jpg (159KB, 964x666px) Image search: [Google]
CspkX5FWEAEa7iZ.jpg
159KB, 964x666px
I don't like social combat in Green Ronnin thing, also I think combat is too bare bones. What other system would be cool for the setting? Something like Runequest would be great for it, but sadly Runequest is not medeival. Basiclly I want a skill based system with brutal combat, something like Cyberpunk 2020 but medeival, yeah I know I could convert it but man it would take a lot of time to do it.
>>
>>54402940
>>54400923
>>
>>54402940

Oddly, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay sounds close to what you're looking for.
>>
>>54402997
*2nd ed
>>
>>54402997
>>54403003
It doesn't have "brutal combat", unless by brutal you mean brutally boring. The skills aren't any better than D&D's skills either.
>>
File: gotedsheeran.jpg (97KB, 871x655px) Image search: [Google]
gotedsheeran.jpg
97KB, 871x655px
Stat me, /tg/
>>
>>54403590
Types: Boyish & Pure
Qualities: Actually a Guy & Pale
Power: World for Two
Stats:
Athletics 3
Affection 5
Cunning 0
Skill 1
Luck 3
Will 2
>>
>>54400339
Is it? Compare it to any of the Essosi countries, even Yi Ti, and it's huge.
>>
>>54403590
Tertiary NPC
Endurance 3
Fighting 3 Long Blade 1B
Persuation 4 Convince 1B
Everything else rank 2

Maybe dip cunning or awareness to 1 so that fucker get a Destiny Point for plot armor.

Breastplate, Longsword, Shield.
>>
>>54400339
Someone ran the numbers a long ass time ago and you could fit Europe and have room to move in Westeros/the North.

It only seems small because Essos is near it.
Essos is the manlet super-continent.
>>
What's my alignment /tg/
>>
>>54404394
There is no such thing as aligment in novels.
>>
>>54404394
Lawful Neutral in books, Lawful Evil in show.
>>
>>54404394
Lawful King
>>
>>54404394
Lawful neutral
Not good because Melisandre corrupted him
>>
>>54404394
Lawful neutral or lawful good depending on whether Davos or Mel is standing closest to him.
>>
>>54400923
>dice pool system
Cinematic systems suck, rolling dice pools is sign of mental retardation.
>>
>>54404394
Evil Kinslayer
>>
>>54404897
your right, instead all combat should be done by flinging shit at eachother. good job, once again the day is saved by: this dumb asshole!
>>
I love how people are complaining that you can make a knight then Jamie Lannister as a PC. Ser Jamie is the best most known knight, who says there aren't knights stronger than him who don't fucking care to have a rep?
>>
>>54406401
jamie is canonically one of the greatest swordsman in the history of the seven kingdoms
>>
>>54370359
Him, most of the S1 cast, Blackfish and Edmund are the only ones who can be called actors, and it shows.
>>
>>54376746
The game generally assumes that most PC's will top out at 4 dice with 1 or 2 bonus dice, and balances around that.
Basic starting characters that strictly follow the rules of character creation can easily reach 7 or 8 dice with an arbitrarily high number of bonus dice at chargen, and only get better from there.
>>
>>54407209
I think that the problem could be simply fixed with scaling cost for the skills. I have no idea how the game devs did not come to think of this, much like it baffles me that it seems they have no grasp on dice probabilities. All the coat of arms creation charts for example are simply broken as their content is in alphabetical order, yet you still roll like 8 d6s.

That being said, I am somewhat fond of this game and I think it works with a few tweaks if not a complete overhaul. As many have said the house creation is fun, and in my opinion with a little imagination the actual house mechanics during game play can be very helpful with driving the players to both work together and work against each other.

I have made some reference sheets and a streamlined list of most of the combat maneuvers and such, if anybody is interested in those. They might, or might not have some house rules, but I found that they greatly help new and old players alike.
>>
>>54382378
>showfag
>>
>>54404897
The tell of, oh God of Gaming, what RNG method is the best?
>>
>tfw never hated Daenerys before watching the show
>>
>>54411943
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ex1p9k28xto34/asoiaf
The one where you roll the dice and read the number from it.
>>
>>54413012
So, all of them?
>>
>>54412201why do they love her so much?
>>
>>54376746
>Can you explain how it is broken?
Several things I learned when I was in a game.

If you make an acrobatic water dancer, you will never, EVER be hit by anything. Ever. Ever. A player in our group played a water dancer. Took on the entire Kingsguard. Killed all of them. Was never touched. That was not one of her more impressive fights.

Player characters can potentially wipe entire military units, especially if they are unstoppable, such as water dancers with acrobatic dodge.

The more armor you wear, the faster you die in combat, because the protection it provides is meaningless compared to how much more often you get hit, especially when there are ways to just never get hit at all.

It is impossible to make many characters types in the books because the older you are, the less merits/feats you get. So, effectively, within the logic of the game, as you get older, you become more physically powerful, but lose your influence, wealth, and political power.

Shield mastery or whatever it is called is hugely overpowered, although still nowhere as overpowered as acrobatic dodge and water dancing.

In the wargame battle section, a single unit of archers can decimate half a dozen units of infantry or cavalry before they can even close to attack. An entire army of archers, with no infantry or cavalry whatsoever, can wipe the floor with armies five times larger without breaking a sweat.

It is impossible, using the rules as written, to ever really advance your house to the level of any of the houses in the books.

It is, however, easy to totally overwhelm any of the smaller houses you are supposed to be fighting.

A single character with crafting skills can generate more gold each week than an entire noble house, and totally break the economy of the game in a matter of months.

We didn't play for very long, but these were huge problems that made the whole experience somewhat weird. It's not a terrible game, but it is wonky as all hell.
>>
>>54416031

That sounds like a lot of fun though...
>>
>>54404394
True king of westeros
>>
File: shrug.jpg (24KB, 589x310px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
24KB, 589x310px
>>54417305
Well, I didn't say we didn't have fun. But it does have a fuckton of mechanical issues, and sort of feels like it wasn't playtested at all. As a result, it's kind of difficult to run a consistent game. It doesn't really do empire building well. It doesn't really do adventure and combat well. And it doesn't really do realistic medieval life well.

So, to me, it felt like whatever we tried to do, we sort of couldn't. We tried to build an empire, but couldn't, because the major castles are impregnable and the major houses impossible to fight, and you can never get to their level. We tried doing adventure stuff, but that failed, because our water dancer chewed through enemies so fast that not only was nothing ever challenging, but no one else ever really got to fight. Just kind of a weird game all around.
>>
>>54402940
Burning Wheel.
>>
>>54403758

Oh, is this MAID?
>>
>>54362992
The best and most disappointing campaign I ever ran was ASOIAF. Note; lot of this was my fault as the GM, but the system did encourage this

The emphasis on social combat and schemes, even when the system struggles, encourages your players to really start thinking in that vein. The socialite in our group used everything from the historical play book; coercion, arranged marriage, seduction.

The fighters rarely fought because of the risks involved, but rarely needed to and spent a lot of the game actually socialising and scheming. A real comaradare set in amongst the three primary characters

You can do lots with it; lots of room for really inventive solutions and player led schemes.

We had the best individual adventures I have ever managed to run

However the system is very easy to break; you have to trust your players, powergamers break it. It struggles from a lack of focus, its sometimes hard to give the players "a mission" and the plot can meander.

Worst of all; once word got out that the campaign was good, the group jumped from 3 players+GM to 5+GM, they also then started aping the books are separating to do different actions.

I as GM literally lost track, players had large periods of "off-camera" and without imposing overly rigid "missions" it was tricky bringing them back together. Eventually it kinda just petered out.

So my point:
>Keep the group small and closely knit
>Make the group different social classes. Highborn, + servants worked really REALLY well
>Give them a clear mandate or job. Failing that make them back up the social character
>Don't ape the fat man; keep it clean and concise, you'll be rewarded by seriously cool RP
>>
>>54421491
yes it is
>>
Broken ass system with NPC's as snowflakes as described in rulebook. You want to kill Cersei? Oh that's a no no she is important in the books.
>>
A stronk archer with a Powerful bow can blast anything to death with arrows that hit harder than ballista bolts (11 or 12 damage per shot, compared to a flat 10 for ballista against individuals) at about 6 times the rate of fire and pretty much the same range.
>>
>>54422906
The 10 dmg ignore AR and it can hit at 500 yards/450m. If you want to hit at 500 yards you'd have to take a -4D on your marksmanship roll.

The archer shot, while strong doesn't ignore AR and can be reduced. Likewise if the enemy sprint toward or away from you, you'd have to take a -1D on your marksmanship. This can be countered by aiming but this will reduce your rate of fire.

I'd give the scorpion the Impale quality as it is a giant crossbow bolt, anything hit by it should end up pinned to the ground.
>>
File: House Uller.png (80KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
House Uller.png
80KB, 256x256px
What's your favorite obscure House, /tg/? While I like some of the stranger Ironborn ones, the Dornish House Uller is definitely my favorite overall.
>>
>>54415928
YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY.

>Translation: DAMN GURL YOU SHOW THEM, SO STRONG SO TOUGH. MOVE OVER WHITE BOYS, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE.
>>
>>54416031
It only took like 200 posts, but someone actually delivered decent criticism.
>>
>>54415928
Because Dumb and Dumber are jews and because everyone else is retarded.
>>
>>54423645
The archer shot damage can also be multiplied by successes. Even if it doesn't ignore are, 33-36 damage doesn't need to
>>
File: it is known.jpg (38KB, 365x542px) Image search: [Google]
it is known.jpg
38KB, 365x542px
>>54362992
>>
>>54363003

Cishet white male knights are obsessed with the worst method of fighting because they're too stupid to come up with anything better or learn from anyone else. Of course the actually artful styles from other less oppreszive peoples are fundamentally superior.
>>
File: eddie cabot.jpg (235KB, 2880x1619px) Image search: [Google]
eddie cabot.jpg
235KB, 2880x1619px
>>54423817
Can someone explain to me why do the normalfags who watch this shitshow love this dumb bitch so much? Why do they say garbage like "Khaleeseee is the best jharacter" when all she does is to burn a bitch and a corpse and give birth to dragons while strong, competent men flock to her and fall in love with her and do everything for her.
>>
>>54386208
>>54386303
>>54386418
The only way Cersei winds not fucked up is if her mother lives
>>
File: 1338967148271.jpg (844KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1338967148271.jpg
844KB, 1000x998px
>>54423932
Looks like you need to check your privlege
>>
>>54423932
See >>54423712
>>
>>54423932
>all she does is to burn a bitch and a corpse and give birth to dragons
Don't forget she walked into the flames. That was a badass moment.
>competent men flock to her and fall in love with her and do everything for her
That's what a leader does.
>>
>>54424117
Yes, why do they flock to her? Just because of her name and her beauty? All her actions have wrought is a revolt, a war and dead babies.
>>
File: Daenerys.jpg (73KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Daenerys.jpg
73KB, 564x564px
>>54423932
Because she gets shit done, mostly through violence. It's really satisfying, after watching Jon mope around for 10 episodes trying to get wildlings through the wall, or Sansa suffering for the same ten episodes in Winterhell.
Now, this satisfaction comes at a price. The show cuts all the complexity from her character, all the character development, all the doubts, self-reflection, all her bad decisions. She's not allowed to lose, she's not allowed to make sacrifices.
In the books, Daenerys has a very interesting arc about trying to make peace with a foreign nation she just conquered. She makes a lot of compromises to be accepted as a ruler, and does a lot of shit she absolutely hates doing for the sake of peace, like marrying a man she absolutely despises.

In the show, she kills evil, bad slavers. She then kills them some more. We then get a Meereenese arc, where it seems that her problems with the insurgency can't be solved through violence... But than she does just that.

So, it's really a question of which Daenerys do you prefer. The one who mopes around a lot, but has actual complexity and flaws to her character, or the one who doesn't? A lot of book readers clearly prefer the latter one, denouncing the Meereen plot as "boring and pointless" and cheering for show's "improvements".
>>
>>54424154
>Yes, why do they flock to her? Just because of her name and her beauty?
Yes but also she got dragons.
>All her actions have wrought is a revolt, a war and dead babies.
Her core followers agree actually. Her place is Westeros, she got no business in an alien place like Essosi shitholes.
>>
>>54424170
This. The show greatly simplifies her and makes her a bit of a sue
>>
>>54423785
Bow damage is Agility+1 or 2, add Powerful's strength bonus if the archer use a recurve bow.

Only way to do that much damage is by pumping Agility to 6+, have bonus dice in Strength(which require Athletics to be at a decent level to start really give good returns) along with the marksmanship to hit tree degrees of success constantly and that's also 6 dice + bonus dice in bow. Or hit the spot to open the crit table.

That's roughly 140 exp out of the 150/210 the Young Adult/Adult start with.

In combat, yes you'd be a monster on the battlefield but out of it a social character could send your ass to the Wall with relative ease thanks to it's intrigue score and there's nothing your archer could do.

Only hope is to have a "face" good enough to appeal the Liege Lord or become the bandits, and then by being so dangerous your Liege Lord would sent it's armies to whereever your group is seated, thus playing into the social character scheme.
>>
>>54404083
How big is the world?

How far west do you have to boat until you land in the east?

Or is this the author not being able to into numbers again?
>>
>>54424446
That's actually a great question. There are theories that Essos and Westeros are actually connected, and the Wall in the north and Five Forts in Yi-Ti protect them from the same threat - the Others coming from the land of always winter.
>>
File: GRRM hard at work writing TWOW.webm (522KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
GRRM hard at work writing TWOW.webm
522KB, 720x404px
>>54424446
>How big is the world?
By calculation this map should only display the northern hemisphere, and we're still missing the Arctic Circle if what the Fat Bastard says is true.

>How far west do you have to boat until you land in the east?
No one ever done it, or came back to say it can be done.

>Or is this the author not being able to into numbers again?
He's planning to finish his book before the year's end.
>>
>>54424359
Or just use in-game xp. I started with 4s and 5s in my archery stats and ended up being a giantslayer. 3 strength bonus dice go a long way.
>>
File: [SEVERE CONTEMPT].gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
[SEVERE CONTEMPT].gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>54382378
>the show
>>
File: 1491921823741.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491921823741.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>54382378
>no one defending an island fortress
wait... is this a joke?
Is it satire?
Why is she able to literally just walk into one of the most heavily fortified castles in the world.
Why is there literally no one there?

fuck the show sucks
>>
>>54424897
Because that was Stannis island and Stannis dead.

Basically the show wanted to erase Stannis as hard as they could because FUCK Stannis.
>>
>>54424897
What did you expect? Loras died in the last season's episode. Him in King's Landing scrapped his being on Dragonstone and dying from the wounds/fire he sustained in the recapture.

You could say that with that Master of Ships AWOL, Cercei had no means to send troups to retake Dragonstone, so that would explain one thing.
But it wouldn't explain why the fuck Stannis left without leaving one fucker in charge, or why no one jumped at the chance to get the Island. I don't doubt the Celtigar or the Velaryon would jump at the chance to claim the last remnant of Valyrian architecture.
>>
>>54424897
Because they wanted to have an Oscar shot of Kelly C tearing down Stannis' banner.
>>
>>54424979
WHY DIDNT THEY HAVE LORAS DIE IN RECAPTURING DRAGONSTONE.

MAKE IT PENANCE OR SOMETHING.

>>54424983
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, STEP ASIDE WHITE MEN.

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY.
>>
>>54425073
Good question, they also scrapped his interaction with Tommen. Which is strange because no one got angry about it.

You'd think all these fags would be angry that the designated gay knight didn't lure the fuckboy king into taking it up the ass.
>>
>>54376763
In fact, I'm not even sure Dragonstone has any sheep on it.
>>
>>54421626
Hmmm sounds class if you can trust your players not to fuck with things and homeruled a few things, always wanted to give this one a go
>>
File: morning_manwoody.jpg (23KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
morning_manwoody.jpg
23KB, 550x550px
>>54423688
Gotta be House Manwoody of Kingsgrave, also a Dornish House. Always my go-to for the ck2 mod
>>
File: 20170720_141016.png (427KB, 1080x996px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_141016.png
427KB, 1080x996px
>>54423932

Game of Thrones is overwhelmingly more popular with city dwellers than it is out in the sticks and somewhat more popular in the north and on the west coast than it is in the center of the country. The audience this show is selling to is very liberal.

Dany is white so she's easy to identify with, but she's a woman and people were all really sexist to her so she isn't a LITERAL WHITE MALE.

Dany is super powerful, but that power rests on her magically granted dragons, not on any sort of potentially oppressive hierarchy she built and commands.

She uses her power largely to inflict horrible deaths on completely Acceptable Targets, in the cause if combating slavery, which sits at the very center of the liberal narrative about what was wrong with the past and why race relations still aren't acceptable today.

Sorry for the kinda /pol/ answer, but that's what she is. A character inoffensive
To liberal sensibilities inflicting death and destruction upon caricatures of liberalism's enemies. A power fantasy the audience is invited to project theselves onto.

There's nothing wrong with entertainment like that, I've enjoyed comparable works geared towards my own political leanings, but it does no d of stick out like me a sore thumb when bolted into an otherwise grimey and miserable setting.
>>
>>54423688
house toland, take balls to have heraldry mocking the ruling royalty also dem redheads man
>>
>>54428036
Dany is saved by rng being in her favor for the time being, we all see that she doesn't control the dragons.

She refuse to listen to those that'd give her council on how to rule and thinks that her way are the best, hence abolishing slavery in Astaport and Yunkai but not thinking of how to rebuild the economy and leaving the new power in charge with no support, it's not surprising that both city return to their slaver roots before the embers made by her dragons grow cold.
>>
>>54424818
How does martin eel about the show
>>
>>54431447
>Does it still bring me money?
>Yes.
>I don't care, TWOW will come out once this shit stops being lucrative.
>>
File: 2014-04-02-1014monday2.png (186KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-02-1014monday2.png
186KB, 720x563px
How would you rate ASOIF's feudal/house/lordship system (the RPG's, not the book's) for historical accuracy or usefulness in a semi-realistic game?

Are there bits of it that work better than others?
>>
>>54431567
But it butchered his series
>>
>>54423688

House Farwynd of the Lonely Light
>>
File: 250px-BlackmontCoA.png (56KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
250px-BlackmontCoA.png
56KB, 250x251px
>>54423688
How come the Dornish Have the best Arms
>>94000000
>>
File: flags (6).png (106KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
flags (6).png
106KB, 472x624px
>>54423688
CODD
O
D
D

>>54434312
Nice one, interesting story there
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.