[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the best system to run this setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Eye_divine_cybermancy.jpg (509KB, 1238x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_divine_cybermancy.jpg
509KB, 1238x1920px
What would be the best system to run this setting?
>>
>>54360140
Dark Heresy?

GURPS
>>
>>54360140
The actual pen and paper RPG that the developers made.
>>
>>54360720
Is it any good?
>>
>>54360746
I played it once.
My leg is broken.
>>
File: legs.png (220KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
legs.png
220KB, 700x490px
>>54360820
How many brouzouf?
>>
File: tanglegate.png (485KB, 652x1052px) Image search: [Google]
tanglegate.png
485KB, 652x1052px
>>54360878
My legs are OK.
>>
>>54360720
>>54360746
To my understanding it's French and may not have ever been released to the public at all. I don't know if this is true or not.
>>
>>54360878
That needs another speech bubble from Pc Culter:
QUICK DEATH TO EYE
>>
>>54361782
I think you mean "Quick death to those who wear light armor".
>>
>>54360720
Never actually released. Also likely an amateurish piece of crap, setting nonwithstanding

>>54360435
>GURPS
Yes
>>
>>54363052
From what I've heard, it's actually based on Dark Heresy so that's likely the best place to start off with
>>
>>54363059
GURPS does DH better than DH. GURPS already has everything you need in Ultra-Tech, and without the shitty underlying system DH suffers from.
>>
>>54363081
I feel like this is the most generic GURPS comment ever. Just replace "DH" with any given system and "Ultra-tech" with any given GURPS splat
>>
>>54363081
Honda Civic is the best car.
Pizza is the best food.
AR-15 is the best rifle.
GURPS is the best RPG.
>>
>>54363168
With taste like that, I bet you're a fucking Jian.
>>
>>54363141
That should be the main slogan.
>GURPS does *insert rpg system here* better than *insert rpg system here*. GURPS already has everything you need in *insert splat here*, and without the shitty underlying system *insert rpg system here* suffers from.

Every book should have this on the cover
>>
>>54363209
GURPS does GURPS better than GURPS. GURPS already has everything you need in GURPS, and without the shitty underlying system GURPS suffers from.
>>
>>54363141
I have become the posting embodiment of the GURPS ethos.

It's true, though. Insert any major general in for DH: Anything 40k, WoD, D&D, SR. GURPS blows them out of the water at their own game. Once you start getting into the more niche things like DitV, DRYH, Paranoia, or something that does radically different playstyles like Fate, etc.? Then GURPS loses out. Fact of the matter, though, 90% of the shit you play is 400% better in GURPS.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.