[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tau Anti psychic capacity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: trustworthy fellow.jpg (6KB, 227x141px) Image search: [Google]
trustworthy fellow.jpg
6KB, 227x141px
earlier this week I was in the gaming store. being new to 40k I started a thousand sons army. now I know people have pointed out the psychic stage has been nerfed. that said I ended up talking with a Tau player.

I mentioned it was weird that Khorne characters, and sisters are so limited in ways to deny the witch, and that is weird since the story is full of people in the those groups being resistant/immune to warp mind fuckery.

He went on to insist that his tau army was massively wronged for no longer having a deny the witch. he compared it to not having a melee phase. He then went on to demand that I agree the Tau deserved the deny the witch and they used to have options?

I stopped talking to this guy when he started shout in loop: "I have the only army without a deny!" over and over again.

That said, what options did the the Tau have then that they don't have now?
>>
>>54360045
fuck him. just another whiny tau fag. do not concern yourself with bullshit
>>
>>54360912

This.

Just keep smiting and warptiming my dustbro.
>>
>>54360045

Necrons don't have deny either.
>>
He is fucking retarded. The Tau aren't anti-psyker. They are just weak psykers. Which automatically means their anti-psykers are incredibly weak too.
>>
>>54360967
Yes they do.
>>
While he was bitching, farsight enclaves had a relic "Talisman of Arthas Moloch" that conferred a 5++ and added +2 to deny rolls for units targeted by psykers within 12" of the bearer, hopefully it comes back to help us out but that guy is a little bitch and should fuck off
>>
>>54361051
Kharn lost his Fuck off Psykers ability too.
But the Talisman will probably be a Deny the Witch with a +1 or +2 to the roll in a 6" range. Psykers arent nearly as bad as they were before. Theyre still powerful but less "Oh i summoned a whole new army" or "You cant hit me except on 6s and i get a reroll 2++"
>>
>>54361005
Necrodermis is actively anti-Warp, though. They are literally built to resist Chaos and any Warp energy down to their base components.

Tau are still organic beings with souls, they're just very small souls and usually not worth the effort to corrupt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.