[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ysg/- Yog-Sothothery General - Delta Green Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 33

/ysg/- Yog-Sothothery General
This thread is meant to inspire Lovecraftian /tg/ (like Delta Green and CoC) and discuss Lovecraft's works for inspiration along with anything else that fits into this genre or takes place in the Yog-Sothothery.
>Previous Thread:
>>???→

>The Texts of Lore that Men were not meant to know:
http://www.eldritchdark.com
http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/

>PDF Archive:

>Call of Cthulhu
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/h9qjka0i4e75t/Call_Of_Cthulhu

>Atchung! Cthulhu
https://mega.nz/#F!ywcHkIAA!ycphEhCOkbnjOvAQ4t7TBg

>Pulp Cthulhu
https://mega.nz/#!L9EFWSIT!o6clZxfdrVSOLkmcQz3wQ2Af9-hKsUxKc7214VynuY4

> Delta Green
https://mega.nz/#F!wqpgUDyL!Yp2k2Jkw0KVJiT8DLnX2EQ

>AM1200
https://vimeo.com/102372269
>Please create a new thread when the Bump Limit has been reached and we are in the Lower Pages or if the old thread dies.
>If you don't, Nyarlathotep will shitpost in other threads
>>
>>54356982
you must not wake the sleeper you fool.
>>
File: Lovecraft by Rob Corless.jpg (256KB, 1007x1382px) Image search: [Google]
Lovecraft by Rob Corless.jpg
256KB, 1007x1382px
>>
Delta Green made it into the OP!
>>
File: 1288156914881.jpg (433KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1288156914881.jpg
433KB, 1920x1200px
>>
Does anybody have any idea where to get Episodes 5 and 6 of A Time To Harvest? The mediafire only has up to Episode 4 and I can't seem to find anywhere the last two episodes are hosted.
>>
I was reading through the new DG rulebook, and is that the final product, or just a rough draft? The tone of it just seems off. Anyone else feel that way?
>>
Anyone have this picture? It was some eldritch monster calmly talking to a human and the human is losing his mind.
>>
>>54360056

It's the manuscript, the final version will be release in a month
>>
>>54360056
Do you mean the Agent's Handbook or whatever the Case Officer's Handbook has been retitled to?
>>
File: 1287284650127.jpg (102KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1287284650127.jpg
102KB, 550x800px
>>
Just as a heads up, there's a tendency for direct links to mediafire and mega to get nuked. You may wish to obscure then via Pastebin or something.

So YSG, I ask thee, should I use Call of Cthulhu or Delta Green for my campaign? It's set first in the 70s, then there'll be a time jump to around 2003 or so. Most of the characters are pretty average-joe types, which is what makes me hesitate to use DG.

My plan is to have the game start with child characters who escape a minor Thing, probably a Mi-Go or something I made up. Later in life, they find themselves pursued by a group which has already kidnapped one of their number. The kidnappers are lead by one of the peripheral victims, perhaps a sibling of someone who dies in the first game and wants to confront the Thing.
>>
File: The Horror in Clay.jpg (120KB, 960x775px) Image search: [Google]
The Horror in Clay.jpg
120KB, 960x775px
>>
>>54363035
Sounds like you definitely wanna go CoC over DG.
>>
>>54363035
DG and CoC6e are basically the same, DG is just a little more streamlined and does a sort of mix of the sanity mechanics from CoC and Unknown Armies which is nice for running games with time gaps or longer campaigns. On the flip side, the skill list is more tailored to military types and special agents rather than regular joes obviously but that's nothing a little PDF editing can't fix.
>>
>>54363946
>>54364413
Cheers anons, I'll probably just go with CoC, thanks for reading my 1am rambling before I fell asleep
>>
DO NOT

DIE ON

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
So anons, what are your favourite locales to set games in?
I'm currently partial to far North Canada, Alaska and the European Artic. Have an old fortress in the vein of Nazi secret bases up in what would eventually be Nunavut -there's an island up there where what is believed to be the last remnants of an ancient human culture-Dorset, if you're interested- survived until around 1903.
In the game I'm working on, they're still there, they just went further North, faked much of their death and live as they have for thousands of years, as nomads who travel from underground (ice) bunker to bunker, known as kashim. Only in two circumstances do the Tuniit or Sadlermiut (their current names) ever disrobe: in the dark safety of their Kashima, and during the new moon of October. Those who remove their furs then will not be able to don then again until the spring.
Haven't decided what they look like under their clothes, but it's a play on the selkie myth. Any cool suggestions are welcome, I originally thought they might became sort of polar bears.
>>
>>54369474
I don't have any suggestions for you, but your post did remind me of one anon who posted a while ago (was it /ysg/ or some other thread?) detailing how he lives in Northern Canada in a small coastal town where strange things wash up on the beach and the town is hush hush about it... Anyone remember?
>>
>>54371256
That does sound familiar, and it is definitely something I recall.
A friend of mine lives on the East coast and had said similar things
>>
>>54369474
I'm pretty partial to Southeast Asia and classic Lovecraft Country but after running Cold Dead Hand recently I'd love to run something about the bit of Delta Green lore where the Soviets started uncovering ghoul colonies in Siberia.
>>
What do you think about the new Delta Green rules?
>>
File: 1498659219633.jpg (2MB, 3394x4456px) Image search: [Google]
1498659219633.jpg
2MB, 3394x4456px
>>54376474
There are a lot of mechanics that fall apart if you push them too hard or examine them under a microscope, but overall I prefer new DG to both old DG and new CoC.
>>
>>54377351
Agreed, new Delta Green just seems like a great game all around.
>>
>>54374029
Yeah, it's pretty freaky to think about. Didn't the anon say he'd post pics at some point?
>>
>>54379412
Yah I'm pretty sure the Deep Ones got him at this point.

On that note, a shameless bump for my North Canada game, any ideas and suggestions are welcome!
>>
Anyone feel like summarizing the new Delta Green vs old DG & CoC?
>>
Why are these always so dead?
>>
>>54381955
we strange eons now
>>
>>54379412
>>54380142
>>54371256
>>54374029
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53281203/
Suspect you mean this one.

Didn't show much of a reading on my spookometer but perhaps it will inspire some of you.
>>
>>54380309
>CoC
Regular joes getting wrapped up in Mythos business. Usually set during the 1920s but there are sourcebooks for pretty much any time period. More suitable for "purist" Lovecraft gaming.

>Old DG
Secret government anti-paranormal organization turned defunct illegal conspiracy misappropriating government resources to combat Mythos business and other rival organizations. Originally created to address the problems that come with running a long CoC campaign

>New DG
DG is now both an official organization and an illegal conspiracy made up of former Agents who didn't want to come in from the cold. Most of the old rival organizations have either died off, splintered, or reorganized enough that they aren't as much of a threat as they were in the 90s and now the focus seems to be more on combatting isolated incidents of Mythos business and internal distrust. Comes with a very nice new set of rules that are basically a more narrative focused version of CoC 6e.
>>
>>
File: 1464840102477.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1464840102477.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>54382626
Yeah I think that's one of the threads I've been looking for, thanks!

As a native Canadian with a lot of family and family friends who are immigrants on one side, then family who's been here further back than there are records on the other, I love Northern North America weird shit.
>>
File: 1462922023725.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462922023725.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>54382860
That's enormously helpful, thank you!
>>
File: IMG_3551.jpg (34KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3551.jpg
34KB, 512x384px
Are these games...fun?

I'm asking because I love HP Lovecraft and all the apocalyptic themes therein but I have only ever DM'd Dungeons and Dragons. Most of my group consists of fantasy dorks who haphazardly turn everything into a comedy. To make things worse, they will not read rule books although they pick up rules by playing pretty well. I just have an extra heavy burden of learning a new system and explaining it to them. Because of that, I favor rules light stuff.

My question is: is it possible to take these guys on a haunted Lovecraft ride? How do I get them out of Harmonquest mode and into The Thing? What system is best for these chuckleheads?
>>
>>54384419
These games are all way lighter and easier to learn than D&D but these games come with a different set of roleplaying expectations to really "work". I've played Mythos games with serious roleplayers and more casual jokey groups and they've all been fun but at the end of the day these are high lethality horror games and your players aren't gonna be scared if they don't want to be and they're gonna be in for a pretty rude awakening if they go into it expecting to be able to get away with D&D level heroics.
>>
>>54384419
The players have to be on board. They don't have to be serious all the time or "act scared", but they have to agree to play a character interested in solving a mystery.

Just like with D&D, where you are obliged to play a treasure hunting adventurer instead of a baker or a scribe.

I suggest a session zero.
>>
>>54384419 what these anons said:
>>54384470
>>54387811
You need to set everyone on the same page and expectations beforehand, to make sure they understand what the game is going to be like. If they know and expect the game to be horror-based and not comedic antics-based, then you shouldn't have a problem.
>>
Why is /ysg/ always dying? :'(
>>
>>54390546
Sleeping anon, never dead.
>>
>>54390546
>After summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again.
>>
File: 1396223168605.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1396223168605.gif
693KB, 339x279px
Finally this went available
https://www.chaosium.com/masks-of-nyarlathotep-companion-pdf/
>>
/DG/ lore question:

Do the Outlaws even have a chance of lasting longer than the rest of the decade? After reading the Case Officer's Handbook, I've just got the impression that a DG Civil War sounds inevitable, and completely disastrous from the Outlaw's perspective.
>>
>>54394128
The Outlaws have decentralization on their side as always. DG civil war would probably look a lot like how it did when MJ12 was the BBEG
>>
>>54394128
The Outlaws are basically in the same place the Cowboys were in during the 70's/80's: an aging bunch of veterans who could be wiped out, but could cause chaos vastly disproportionate to the effort needed to do so. It only takes one lone old Agent to dump info on the internet.
>>
>>54394128
I think the fact the DG mostly tackles Lone Wolves as opposed to huge organized groups puts it in the favor of The Outlaws surviving a little bit longer.
>>
>>54395282
>open email from grizzled old Vietnam War veteran but loveable grampa
>"Re:Re:Re:Re: Don't open this email or else you'll go mad!"
>"Haha, good old gramps, always playin' jokes on us... OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK"
>>
>>54394128
I thinnk that the Outlwas will survive only if they can get new recruits
>>
File: 1475042199758.jpg (1MB, 1100x2605px) Image search: [Google]
1475042199758.jpg
1MB, 1100x2605px
>>
>>54356982
So in new DG

Is fucking everyone gone? PIECES, Skoptsi, Cult of Transcendence?

I don't want to run just fucking X-Files, you know? I want something genuinely scary and compelling, a long term plot.

I might do something involving esoterrorists
>>
>>54401525
Officially Cult of Transcendence is splintered, Skoptsi is dead, PISCES is still around but I think DG is still keeping them at arms length. I know PISCES is gonna have its own book somewhere down the line so there's probably some shit still going on with them.

Right now the major threats are King in Yellow stuff, Tcho-Tcho, a reformatted GRU-SV8, and Delta Green's distrust of itself. The Fate is in a real bad way, Alzis bugged out of New York and is rumored to have set up somewhere in China, but they're also getting their own sourcebook later so who knows what's going on there.

As always, everything is the book is exactly as canon as you need it to be for your game.
>>
>>54390847
Great ! But dear god, 41 euros for a pdf :/ Aside from that, the old cover was way better in my opinion
>>
>>54401525
>>54402309
From what I remember when I skimmed through the Case Officer's Handbook manuscript they really cleaned house in terms of world spanning conspiracies and cults, either severely under powering them of knocking them off completely. It's a bummer because that's a lot of potential plot to flush down the drain but I kind of get why they did it. By the time the last old DG book was released MJ12 was basically supervillain tier and there was a secret government paranormal agency or major cult in almost every country that matters, if they'd kept all of those going for the past 15 years I'd have been surprised if new DG didn't end up being a series of gunfights with Mi-go and G-men in the streets every session.
>>
>>54402360
To be fair, it's apparently over 700 pages. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether or not there will ever be print versions for sale, I hate using pdfs.
>>
>>54402360
>>54402411
Shit I forgot that's around 80-90 in Burgerbucks I retract my statement.
>>
>>54402411
All of the non-KS copies are sold out already. Half sold at UKGE, half sold on DriveThru RPG in under 3 hours.

They know they're sitting on a goldmine but they are also bound by Kickstarter promises to never make it available again (huge fucking mistake) and the Chaosium licensing agreement
>>
>>54402309
>>54402407
Original anon who posted >>54401525

Tbh, I also read the case officers handbook as well. It was pretty fucking disappointing; Delta Green has become stronger and more organised or at least a portion of it has, most big cults are dead, dunno a thing about GRU and PIECES, my second favourite DG antagonist, feels smaller.

Why does new DG feel so much safer?
>>
>>54405750
It kinda is in the sense that it isn't a bunch of domestic terrorists running around without any kind of sanction.
To be honest, I'm glad they wiped out the bigger, more obvious cults. The Cult of Transcendence was particularly dumb.
There's a sort of progressing rivalry between GRU and DG which Dennis uses to explain the Russian election hacking meme. We don't know much about PISCES yet.
I think this is the "humans are the real monsters" edition. There's still a lot to do with cleaning up MJ-12/Fate loose ends.
>>
>>54394128

The Outlaws, as they are now, will fail. That's baked into the writing. There's a desperate, angry, scared man in charge who has been put by chance in a position he has no means of fulfilling. He is far and away the most accomplished combatant-killer they have, but simply not equipped to lead and control the mission in front of him - and he knows it. But his terror at being in charge is eclipsed on by his terror of anyone else doing it, and by the time someone genuinely suited comes along, Poe will only be willing to leave the job feet-first, leaving his replacement to pick up the pieces of an increasingly ad-hoc conspiracy.

Exactly like Reginald Fairfield before he died and Joe Camp took over.

That's the big thing about the Program and the Outlaws; it makes it clear just how utterly central Camp was to Delta Green, as a man actually capable of running a mythos conspiracy without cracking. And it also makes it clear that in the violence of transition, only the most capable agents managed to earn the right to define a new course - but most capable of killing and surviving, not most capable of leading.

Eventually some crisis will nearly break one of the Delta Greens, it will almost be destroyed, but out of the ashes will come someone actually equipped to handle it. And the pieces are all in place for the two to merge without ever realising it - as long as Poe and James die, and someone manifestly suitable impresses the back-office crew.

Split Delta Green is not sustainable for either and that's the point.
>>
>>54401525

Shit is coming. You went from four massive books of stuff with three devoted solely to new content - don't be surprised that there's a quarter of the content. More major threats are coming.

Right now Delta Green's biggest threat is itself, because it is hopelessly divided and it has men utterly unsuited to their posts in charge, terrified of staying in charge but even more terrified of ever handing over.
>>
>>54406166
CoT and the Fate were my least favourite parts of the previous enemies.

King in Yellow was the best. Tiger Transit/Skoptsi were cool and I really liked the idea of the Shub elements from TT getting into contact with Skoptsi and trying to plan a take over of TT.

Like, the fact DG is out of the cold now, while great, will really fuck up the tone if they can't make it feel like that really isn't much of a difference to the coming Apocalypse.

>>54406947
See, I didn't get that vibe. Because the new Adam, he's rock solid. At least one of the other A's is still alive and in charge. Plus, you have the cream of MJ mixing in with at least some of the cream from DG. It's not going to be a clusterfuck.

And the thing is, even if the Outlaws are caught, it's nowhere as grim a fate as what would happen to them if MJ caught them back in the day.

So the loss of MJ already really fucks up the stakes.
>>
File: 1290805937552.jpg (435KB, 1024x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1290805937552.jpg
435KB, 1024x1324px
>>
How would you do lovecraftian fantasy without being a hack?
>>
>>54409279
The fantasy races are all various breeds of human which were created through artificial selection from an eldritch precursor race
>>
>>54409279
Don't make it heroic.
>>
I've been considering running a short CoC for my usual group with a length of two to three sessions.

Any advice I should take running mythos game?
>>
>>54410618
I think small heroic sacrifices is an important part which makes lovecraftian horror so great.
Sure; we're tiny insignificant beings that have no chance in hell to actually grasp the bigger picture; but I personally think it's the individual sacrifices in the face of such horrors that makes the genre so great!

Like the captain of the white ship; boldly going into the darkness of the abyss simply because of his wanderlust. Sure he ends up broken and changed, but he got to experience the other side!
>>
>>54411433
Describe details; Smells, colours, feelings.
Never give summarized information.
Never say; "There is a dead guy in the room. He was the king."
Instead say; "The sudden course smell of iron hits your nose as you see the body laying face down on the floor." A precursory inspection will tell them there is a liquid congealing around his torso. It's his blood.
>>
>>54412091
When I say "heroic" I mean "Don't make it D&D with Sandy Petersen's Mythos Creature Book replacing the Monster Manual". Heroic sacrifice is fine.
>>
>>54412156
Seems like good advice in general.

Any pitfalls that I should try to avoid aside from summarizing?
>>
>>54412091
This, more often than not the darkness of lovecraftian style horror and gritty fiction in general falls flat to me because the characters are so unlikeable
>>
so who are some good authors to read expanding the mythos or who write similar cosmic horror, I know the "Expanded Universe" as it where is a bit hit or miss so i would like to know where to start.
>>
>>54415285
Thomas Ligotti and Robert Chambers are my two go-to guys for excellent cosmic horror.
>>
What are some good lovecraft/supernatural like TV shows to watch?
>>
>>54417526
There's an old pilot episode floating around the internet for an BBC show that never got picked up called Rough Magik that was PISCES: The TV show in everything but name.

Also season one of True Detective is probably as close to a Delta Green show as we're ever gonna get.
>>
File: beyond the mountains of madness.png (29KB, 1050x756px) Image search: [Google]
beyond the mountains of madness.png
29KB, 1050x756px
>>54356982
What is the best module and why is it Beyond The Mountains of Madness
>>
>>54418082
Yeah, I've been binging X-Files and Supernatural in preparation for my delta-green campaign.

I never knew True Detective had horrors, gotta get a look at it.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good scenario for new investigators. I've got all the ones that come with the base materials (Keepers, Handbook, Quick Start), but I still want to run a few others to ease them into the roles.
>>
>>54419797
A band of cultists ala Hot Fuzz with some Eldrich things lurking in the background
>>
>>54419848
Not a bad idea. Could be that instead of wanting to be a good town, they have to sacrifice tourists and others to keep living.
>>
>>54419723
It's arguable whether or not the horrors are legitimate but it's about two detectives, one with a failing marriage the other has become completely unsuitable for normal human interaction because of drug use and nihilism, who go off the books to hunt down a serial rapist/murderer who goes by "The Yellow King"

Season one is great, Season two follows different characters in a different location and is pretty boring and really unsatisfying by the end and you aren't missing anything by not watching it.
>>
>>54417526
Stranger Things is an amazing lovecraftian story! Would heartily reccomend!
>>
>>54409279
Dreamlands. Done.

Barring that? Personally I hate the "special snowflake" aspect of fantasy RP. I'd do it so players can only be a human with a "mundane" occupation that befits the setting. No classes imported from another system, no "adventurers' guilds" (re: lazy plot hooks). Furthest I'm willing to concede is one unique skill per player that makes sense for an ordinary human in an extraordinary setting
>>
>>54422816
>Your pic related
I feel like there's a sense of humor in FFG Cthulhu products that I've found doesn't exactly translate back to CoC RPGs

Like there's always the traps that players get into, which are hilarious when you read to yourself. Then you try it in game, and you say "boy, you done fucked up," and you tell them in excruciating detail about their agonizing death/brainmelt, or their last moments before they were never seen or heard from again. And they just stare at you blankly and everyone's like "sorry bud" or "heh, glad I'm not you." Everyone's a good sport and it's still a good story but it's not actually funny to them.

Anyone know funny campaigns or have a funny story?
>>
>>54412679
Full clarity of information and literal descriptions to Mythos occurances. Weird things should be kept weird, and the player's understanding of things should match the character's misunderstanding.

Don't heaitate to describe everything as if you have synesthesia. It is a great way to keep players interpretting information rather than cataloging it, if you describe a color as being like the buzzing of flies behind your ear or that a room smells like hollow laughter.
>>
>>54427110
This 100%. Learning to describe things abstractly makes the game so much more horrific and really emphasizes the unknown aspect of it.
>>
Please don't die
>>
>>54422816
>Now neither of us will be virgins!
>>
File: 1309223803007.jpg (57KB, 406x500px) Image search: [Google]
1309223803007.jpg
57KB, 406x500px
>>
File: 1500299065700.jpg (182KB, 905x634px) Image search: [Google]
1500299065700.jpg
182KB, 905x634px
>>54422816
>>
File: Bloodlicker.png (474KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlicker.png
474KB, 591x591px
Post horror monsters
>>
File: 1499366389803.webm (338KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499366389803.webm
338KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1498173584321.jpg (34KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498173584321.jpg
34KB, 424x600px
>>
File: 1498274159951.gif (842KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498274159951.gif
842KB, 500x540px
>>54356982
>Playing in two Delta Green games this weekend
>Potentially running one too if I can drum up enough interest
>>
how do you do horror pacing?
>>
>>54440806
I usually try to make at least one completely mundane encounter as tense as possible before the real spooky stuff starts happening. One of the most on edge I ever had my players is when they were inspecting an empty camp site.
>>
File: Elder_sign.jpg (6KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
Elder_sign.jpg
6KB, 166x166px
Anyone read the latest laundry?

They manage to get the Black Pharaoh to go all Pacific Rim on the Sleeper. And he's the PM of Britain now.
>>
>>54440806
>>54442552
If you have invested players you can do a lot of things for pacing. I personally find with invested players that they will pace a lot of things for you at the most tense they can handle. Obviously you want to periodically increase that tension. Apprehension and pattern breaks are a great way to do that.

What I mean by a pattern break is a case where when searching a house room after room is nothing, they start assuming nothing is there, bam, spoop them. If their apprehension at that next door never subsides? Don't have a scare. Let them burn themselves on the search, and then break it once they return to something less scary.

A lot of pacing is training up pattern recognition in your players and then not doing that when it feels right.

In that regard, I only ever plan central event beats, but let the details play out as fits the mood of he table. Unless something 100% only works in one way (such as finding a note on a dead body that was identified as hanging in a clocktower, because I need at least one player in the clocktower to see something) I won't try to force it. Even something like an artifact in a grave can simply be moved due to inaccurate info (grave number was wrong) or grave robbers.
>>
Any resources or advice for playing in the future? Space travel, perhaps even FtL? Wouldn't need much in the way of rules but some guidelines for future yog-sothothery would be swell.
Never played but I've read CoC 5.6 or something in prep for a game years ago that fell through.
>>
>>54400236

But what did he need the sugar for?
>>
>>54447420
Just make sure that no matter how much mankind has learned or progressed that there are things more alien and more powerful out there.

Event Horizon is a good movie to watch for perils of playing with forces one doesn't understand. Ghosts of Mars is a nice point of inspiration for reasons not to delve in ancient places. Pandorum is an interesting work for discussing sanity in space.

Read up about our current understanding of and experiences of actual space travel. Keep it grounded and real and you can add tension in tangible ways before throwing in the Cosmic oddities.
>>
Any advice as to how I should use Police in my CoC games?

My players often end up doing openly legally and crazy stuff and I don't want the game to descend into pnp GTA so I often make the police corrupt or inept. But I feel like this is a bit of a cop-out way to play.
>>
>>54450340
Police are generally regular people who are not tuned to the oddities of anything that touches on the mythos. So long as the actions occur anywhere around something occult or otherworldly the police's rationality filters make them not notice/pay attention. Like extreme bystandard syndrome.

But if something the players do is noticeable and illegal a d doesn't have any weird to it the police totally notice.
>>
>>54450751

I get that, but often my players end up burning a building down or having shoot outs with cultists.

How do you think I should play this? I worry about it turning into a game of cops and robbers.
>>
>>54450785
Make them help a cop out for a session so they have a contact within the police.
>>
>>54450785
You have direct options like >>54450957
Suggests that allows the players to build an out.

However, my suggestion levels that the police would not acknowledge them burning the building down as arson, but the fire department might show up and because occult obscurity they perceive it as an electrical fire or a faulty heater or gas line maybe.

Shootout with cultists who are definitely knee deep in mythos stuff? Police attribute it to a nearby fireworks show, or dismiss it as a car backfiring.

I was suggesting that anything that isn't 100% mundane is under some level of glamor to them or equivalent selective perception.

It depends on how much you want a potential conflict with police to be a part of your game with how you handle it.
>>
>>54450957
>>54451069

Thanks for the advice. Helping out the police may be good. In a previous game a police officer ended up joining the cult as a result of the player actions so this stopped them being able to call the police.

But yeah, having the authorities interpret mythos activity with mundane activity instead seems like the sensible way to play it.
>>
>>54451159
Just remember that if your players get comfortable being murder hobos or openly malicious and end up crossing a line then you send something after them. Albeit, it doesn't have to be police per se. Spooky Three Letter Agencies are a great alternative if you need police without breqking the weirdness filter rule.
>>
>>54447420
http://beautifulbrains.rpgnow.com/product/163795/Curse-of-the-Yellow-Sign-Collected?src=also_purchased&filters=400_0_0_0_0_0&manufacturers_id=27

Episode 3 does a pretty good job, imo.
>>
>>54451842
Seconding this. That whole book is good if you don't mind a more abstract kind of CoC game.
>>
File: king in yellow.jpg (176KB, 720x1079px) Image search: [Google]
king in yellow.jpg
176KB, 720x1079px
>>
File: ZrJpoC2.jpg (298KB, 897x672px) Image search: [Google]
ZrJpoC2.jpg
298KB, 897x672px
>>
>>54440806
Get a little meta. Rolling for no reason behind the screen is a good starter, but you need to blend them well with meaningful rolls or else the players will catch on that it's a trick.

Have them complete perception rolls or encourage them to do so to heighten the notion that there is something to be seen. Again, pace them out so that they don't become a chore.

Ask them questions like - 'what direction are you facing right now?', 'Do you look behind you?', 'Do you lock the door behind you?' etc. You want to make them suspicious of you and the world.

Make them think the beastie could be behind them at all times.
>>
>>54456153
>>54440806
On the same note of asking your players if they are doing things, you can periodically be overly dramatic or insistent on confirming what they are doing.

>Player: I'm checking the bookshelf.
>You: You're checking the bookshelf?
>Player: Yes.
>You: The whole bookshelf?
>Player: Yes.
>You: Are you sure you want to check the bookshelf?
>Player: No?

Spoiler: the bookshelf is just a bookshelf.
>>
File: power nap reaction image 2.png (104KB, 258x410px) Image search: [Google]
power nap reaction image 2.png
104KB, 258x410px
>>
File: mi-go.jpg (241KB, 320x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mi-go.jpg
241KB, 320x1024px
>>
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (62KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
62KB, 500x526px
Any suggestions for a Carcosan "soundtrack"? I'm planning on playing bits of background music now and then in the next game I run.
>>
>>54465079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWTC7P1Dprw
>>
>>54465079
What time frame? Like, I have a bunch of things that would work for a modern take, but if you are looking at 1930's or w/e I would have to research.
>>
>>54405750
Making it feel less safe is your job.
Honestly the old lore taken at face value was really shitty, and the new one will be like that as well. In the old lore it was not plausible that all those personal, serious and unambiguously malevolent threats were around and active -worldwide-, yet the end still was not here. It's also dumb that DG equivalent groups are antagonists. The Mi-Go/Grey/MJ12 triangle and the special human brains harvest is vomit tier bad. And so on and so forth. If I take anything in the old or new lore at face value, I can't take the world of Delta Green seriously for even a second.
It's better to use various elements of the official lore to create your own, and adjust anything you want so that it feels as dangerous as you like. The Cthulhu Mythos is like a limitless fountain of threats both in terms of entities and real world implications, so you're not limited to what the DG books say by any means.
>>
>>54465199
Why not! Good suggestion.

>>54465293
It's going to be Night Floors, are you familiar with that scenario? I was mainly looking for music to play when agents get into the Floors and thus are interacting with Carcosa indirectly or directly, that in itself should be independent of setting. However, regardless of that I'd be interested in any suggestions for a "modern take" you might have.
>>
>>54465331
Most of the threats in DG are lowscale though. PIECES, The DIsciples of the Worm, Black Cod Island, even MJ12 and the Fate.

The only real people that were world enders were Cult of Transcendence and Karoteicha.
>>
>>54466332
The Fate isn't low scale if you don't want it to be. You can simply go with Alzis being Nyarlathotep, which bumps into high level.
Black Cod Island is linked to the Deep Ones in general so it will be low scale if you go the "habitually killing Deep Ones is normal and never has any consequences" route they will just be a bunch of pushovers, but there's so much interesting things that can be done with Deep Ones in general which also applies to BCI. It depends on what you set up there.
MJ12 and Disciples are more akin to annoyances, I agree.
>>
>>54466590
I always ran MJ-12 as a dangerous specter over the campaign, they could show up any session, they exploit every weakness of the PCs, they're almost impossible to strike back against, etc.

Not to mention how ridiculously powerful Outlook can be.
>>
>>54465411
I was not specifically familiar. So here are some things that I would suggest, albeit depending on what you're looking to do with it, mood-wise, benefits will vary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmD7z7uH-Hg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90bVQaVb6g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZAIrbonUcA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAHLZGqHbqY

There are some suggestions. Though anything slowed 800% will work for moody stuff. And I couldn't settle on any sufficiently nondescript Speedcore or I'd have tossed some of that in there, too.
>>
Dont know if this is the board for it but,

I'm designing a FATE/Dresden FATE homebrew of 1930s sci fi vs Cthulhu in space. What are some tips for staying accurate to the mythos? Was is the topography of the dreamlands like? Are there any hybrid human-alien/elder gods creatures or characters? I wanted to have an option for a subrace of humans that have alien/elder god in them that allows them to navigate the dreamlands better, & do psionics
>>
>>54466787
Have you read Eldritch Skies? It's a retro Sci-fi Lovecraft game I believe you could see their take on it. The Void is a more Dead Space take on the same concept.
>>
>>54466831
Nope. What's it about?
>>
>>54466645
Yeah out-of-the-box MJ12 feel like pushovers and alien cucks but it's certainly possible to make them into a really insidious danger with minimal modification.
>>
>>54466950
http://battlefieldpress.com/2014/02/26/eldritch-skies/

http://www.wildfirellc.com/phone/void-rpg.html
>>
>>54466590
>>54466645
Look, the thing is, no organisation in the books is able to actually be world threatening besides Karo, King in Yellow and the Cult of Transcendence.

Everything else CAN be made more deadly but they're mostly regional super powers or long limbed organisations. Either way, they're exactly what you need to fuel a conspiracy.

I think though that if you rolled Skoptsi, Tiger Transit and the Disciples of the Worm into one, you could get a super interesting faction and it's really easy to do too.

>Shub Nigguath faction of TT contact and join with Skoptsi, before betraying them as patsies to DG and letting them purge most of TT and all of the Skoptsi.
>BigPharma TT finds out about the medicine being made from the Worms
>Invests in the company

Bam. Three smaller factions all rolled into one massive one.
>>
>>54467065
I always figured that faction connection and interplay was the focus of the game what with so many faffing about.

At the same time, no human faction (except the nazi liches I guess) is ever gonna be a global unnatural threat and they aren't supposed to be, Unnatural Incursions that they interact with are.

Incursion happens somewhere, it's a really big deal, two or three factions figure out about it, they all have an agenda relating to it, they all meet and it's a cluster fuck of petty human interests that prevent anyone from adequately solving the problem if it was solvable in the first place.

It works as a metaphor for modern geopolitics with so many interests conflicting at once that any solution may just make the problem worse.

I just feel like as Delta Green you should feel like jaded CIA agents dumping arms on Syrian Rebels. Your solutions aren't permanent, may make stuff worse but you'll be fucked if you're gonna let those other bastards utilize the sperm of Shub Niggurath or whatever the monster or anomaly of the week is.
>>
>>54467027
Wow, Eldritch skies is pretty much exactly the same starting plot as mine.

Mine goes like this.

A tablet is found in the salt plains of Utah, full of gibbering madness. Its called the Dagon Stone because it has a big of a manfish being worshipped carved into the top of the stone.
A professor studies the tablet, goes mad, writes down all kinds of notes, in several languages, some not even human. Prof is taken to an asylum & later dies. The government recuits some people to study the professors notes. After a lot of effort they unlock a bunch of science/sorcery stuff. We develop an engime that takes a ship into the dreamlands & back out. Use this for interstellar travel. Follow some coordinates on the tablet. Find planets with a lot of wierd shit. Gets named the Dagon Sector because of the Dagon Stone.
Manly men needed to patrol & explore this place. Creation of the Starblazers. Few years pass. A couple of interesting colonies & stuff, meet some aliens etc. This is where the game takes place.

Tales from the Dagon Sector!!!
>>
>>54467239
Sounds like a neat idea... A bit too popCthulhu for my tastes but I can definitely see people having fun with it.
>>
>>54469672
Its supposed to be pulpy. Like a dude ina bubblehelmet double fist punching a moonbeast in the face to save a damsel in distress, while a robot shoots lasers at Mi-gos
>>
>>54470330
What's the point of bringing in the Mythos then? Just make up your own creatures instead of shitting up good things.
>>
>>54470574
Because they are two ideas that existed at the same time but rarely ever actually crossed paths. Plus, no one as far as I know has done anything like Buck Rodgers & the 25th century losing thier minds after an encounter with a Shogoth. Where old Bucky has his brain bent torturously by the tentacle horror he saved some princess from.

Its bright & flashy & dark & twisted at the same time. Its a genre mash. Calm your tits. Breaking News: People like things you dont like. You dont own the genre & im not forcing you to play my game.
>>
File: 1477173916677.jpg (1MB, 1200x837px) Image search: [Google]
1477173916677.jpg
1MB, 1200x837px
>>54465079
>>54465411
Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4

Music designed to mimic Alzhiemers, repeating itself as the signal slowly degrades. Highlights are definitely "All You Are Going to Want to do is Get Back There" and "Libet's Delay"
>>
File: videodrome poster.jpg (150KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
videodrome poster.jpg
150KB, 772x1000px
>>54405750
>Why does new DG feel so much safer?
Because you aren't paying attention

New DG is the exact thing old DG was supposed to fight. MJ12 won the war, and in the process tricked everyone into believing it was destroyed. The Outlaws are correct about everything, but are totally powerless to stop it.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
>>
>>54472879
Only that's not official, as with everything else in DG "canon".
>>
>>54473507
I take it you haven't read the Handler's Book yet

It's explicitly stated that the Program is handing over unnatural specimens to March Technologies subsidiaries for the purpose of exploiting alien technology.
>>
>>54473524
>>54473507
>>54472879
Right here on page 461 of the PDF

March Technologies remains a leading defense contractor, and its mission and
methods are the same as ever: the personal enrichment of its owners under the guise of
national security. Four former members of the MAJESTIC-12 Steering Committee are
on the board of directors and hold controlling stock: Dr. Antony Correlo, Dr. Edward
Penn, Gen. Thomas Deerhausen (U.S. Army, ret.), and Gen. Kurtis Shenk (USAF, ret.).
They employ scientists who worked on MAJESTIC subprojects long ago, and who lead
newer researchers studying technologies and biological samples recovered by the
Program today. The Program’s own researchers share working space with March
Technologies scientists. Like the Program’s researchers, most March Technologies
scientists know nothing about projects outside their own work, or about the Program
itself or the defunct MAJESTIC organization.

>studying technologies and biological samples recovered by the Program today
>>
>>54473524
>>54473657
I acknowledge that that's what the book says, but the book also says (and this is what the guys over at Arc Dream have said for a while now) that nothing they write - whether in the rulebooks, official fiction, or supplements - are to be taken as canon. They literally write shit for the sake of supplying potential material for Handlers to use, but other than that nothing they've ever written should be taken at face value. Delta Green canon starts and ends with each individual group.
>>
>>54473775
>new DG is too safe!
>no it isn't, it's dangerous
>that's not canon!
>yes it is, it says right here
>nothing is canon!

Which is it? If nothing is canon, how can New DG feel safe? How can it feel like anything?
>>
>>54405750
I am just going to keep most of the old options open as possibilities in new DG. It doesn't change much if I port Brotherhood of the Worm from 2008 to 2017. Sure some things need to be changed, but not a lot. For the players it won't matter that yes I guess by extensive Keeper lore and DG 'canon' maybe someone should have ended the world by now. They will never know unless they're meta gaming like crazy.
>>
>>54471480
Your previous post and this post go against each other though. If you can box with Moon Beasts then you won't go crazy due to Shoggoths. Do you even have any idea about how to set a tone? You can't have a premise of dashing adventure and have consequential encounters with serious Mythos threats be something routine because then, by any baseline logic, not a single person would take space exploration to be an adventure. And if you're just taking Mythos elements and using them in some kind of dumb "retro" pulp, then again, why even bother? That's the equivalent of using toothpaste as sauce in cooking. Either make it entirely subversive -thus actually making it run the gamut from "bright & flashy" to "dark & twisted"- or just settle on one of the pairs because what you described in your 2 posts says something then contradicts it.
>>
>>54465079
portishead's third

not joking
>>
>>54465079
Seconding >>54476192 Portishead is my go to for surreal urban horror. Also dark ambient and planet sounds.
>>
>>54466734
Thanks! The first 2 are especially interesting.

>>54472834
Nice stuff, thanks

>>54476192
>>54476414
Not familiar with Portishead at all so I'll take a look
>>
>>54390546
I dont know, annoying isn' it?
>>
>>54390546
This is a largely American board. For whatever reason, CoC isn't nearly as popular in the US as it is in other parts of the world.
>>54473775
How are you going to resolve the MJ-12/DG war without the coup? Is it just going to keep on dragging on?
>>
Reading through the new Delta Green, specifically the timeline where it talks about real life events, I noticed how much more focus the assorted Trump controversies. Or am I just myself being paranoid?
>>
>>54480059
It's fun. The new material isn't officially out yet btw right?
>>
>>54480059
Detwiller is a big liberal but I have to admit the idea that the Russians covertly rigged the US elections for mysterious purposes pretty much writes itself as far as GRU-SV8 plots go.
>>
>>54480281
>>54480388
True. Guess I'm just a bit wary about it because, I already have to hear about it nonstop in real life, and it's very low on my priority list as far as seeing it in my entertainment. Guess more than a little politics can't be avoided when the game is about conspiracies.
>>
>>54480567
Especially when you're making a game in the same year as one of the weirdest elections in US history coming down to two extremely unpopular candidates that most of the public has zero faith in. It really fits the bleakness and apocalyptic future presented in new DG.
>>
>>54409279
Depends on the system.

For the sake of explanation, let's assume D&D/PF. Here's how I would do it.

Tell them that the setting allows only humans, but allow them to use non-human stats for their human characters. If they bitch and moan, they don't have to play.

Second, tell them straight up not to use an alignment because none of it matters anymore. This is difficult for 3.PF since alignment is a hard mechanic, but easier with 5e or any non-DnD system. Yog-Sotherry is beyond such trivial things as alignment.

Thirdly, decide whether or not you want low or high magic. If you allow for PC spellcasters, tie their abilities to the setting's cenrtral eldritch horror and make sure everyone is aware of the risks.

Now that I think of it, don't use D&D of that's what you were planning. Warhammer Fantasy would actually be much easier to adapt to this idea, especially if you were looking for high-lethality.
>>
>>54480059
Just don't use it if you don't like it. I feel like some of the people in this thread are way too obsessed with what is 'officially canon'. You are free to stick with or alter the DG source material as much as you want in your games. They tell you that. No one is going to arrest you for iconoclastic heresy.
>>
I've been reading the "Lovecraftian Space Opera" document in the OP. Some good stuff there, but it sometimes loses the optic of what Lovecraft was going for. Accordingly I have some revision suggestions.
The Elder Things know about the "modification of existing life-forms", since they actually lost the knowledge of creating new life. In the amount of time that elapsed between the flight from Earth and the "current year", they might have rediscovered it in part or full. In the meantime, they would teach humans about biology. Furthermore, within that time, they would have multiplied to some extent unless prevented or unable for some reason. It would be a challenge for them to recreate an environment for themselves and their descendants that provide them with satisfactory life standards while having to constantly deal and interact with humans who love mechanization way too much for the ETs tastes. Also, they would have disliked quite strongly to be called "things" by humans, so perhaps it's best to find a new "official" designation for them and retain ET as slang.
>>
>>54480996
Drop the "Mi-Go are dumb" thing entirely. They fabricate human body suits and dupe people into thinking they are having conversations with actual human beings. They create conspiracies to safeguard their presence and gain free access to the materials they need (nobody knows how deep these go; perhaps they have their hands in governments). These are not traits of uncreative aliens. And there's nothing to say that they never thought about making the monkeys do the "heavy lifting" -it's much more credible to assume that the Mi-Go don't give a shit about monkey workers because they have machines that do what they need to do, which is why they remained as shadows for all the time they've been coming to Earth. They also clearly don't want brains for worker-machines as they disappear people who get too nosy; and we don't know if all disappearances mean brain cylinder. Maybe only those deemed "worthy" undergo the cylinder process. Furthermore the Mi-Go clearly prefer pacifism, stealth and aloofness if they can avoid taking antagonistic action (hence why they fought with the Elder Things but went to great lengths to secretly coexist with humans), and this should be factored in as well. It also seems like they have a problem with water.
With that being said, linking mass disappearances to them is not stupid, but it might be wasted on them. Seeking other perspectives from wholly different beings might also actually work if toned down from dumb Mi-Go.
>>
Hey Ysg, I have a question.

Huge mythos fan, but my group doesn't really feel like CoC, so I am running a DnD 5E campaign that they seem to really like and want to continue. Are there any really really lovecraftian adventures that I can run?
>>
>>54481186
Rewrite the whole Deep One section. Again, "dumb" does not go with any kind of entity Lovecraft conceived of. The Deep Ones are not a "degenerate race" and the reason why they have started the whole hybridization thing in the first place should be something other than survival. They also are immortal unless killed; no Deep One lives in Innsmouth; and "remembering the days before Colombus" is meaningless when we have the case of an 80k-years old Deep One in Shadow over Innsmouth. Their culture is not primary oral; it is very fond of leaving hieroglyphic or at least iconographic records, as it is fond of building things humans can't. Also, they seem to fear and be checked by certain sorceries of certain "Old Ones" that have never been clearly defined, so there's gaps to fill there.

Cthulhu's influence being blocked by space rocks doesn't make sense as water is what blocks his projections. Just making it a question of distance would be better IMO.
>>
>>54480784
Yeah, that is the nice thing about tabletops, where unless it's somehow written into the mechanics, you can ignore it.
>>
>>54481453
If your players don't want to play CoC they're probably not gonna want to play it if you dress it up as a 5e game.

As some other people have said here, D&D and CoC are two games with almost completely opposite themes and play styles. Sure you can stat up some mythos creatures and drop them in a D&D game but at the end of the day the PCs are still gonna be competent adventurers who are controlled by players who want to kill stuff and be heroes and that's gonna cheapen whatever Lovecraftian themes you'll try to put into the game. A D&D player who wants to play D&D isn't gonna be interested in combatting things that often don't even have stats in an average CoC game.
>>
>>54481453
At best you can pull a Tower of the Elephant on them, I think. That's a Conan the Barbarian short story with cosmic elements in it, though Conan basically is on the good side of the interstellar entity that appears in it and thus nothing bad happens to him, but this could perhaps be subverted. If you never heard of this story I recommend you track it down and read it.
Otherwise, what >>54482042 said.
>>
>>54482042
That could very well be true, but I have trickled in lovecraftian themes and they have called me out on it (crippling madness, things that must not be known, insignificance of the world, utter powerlessness when encountering things greater than themselves, an avatar of nyarly, etc.) and they have told me they recognise it, and love it. They basically have no problem with lovecraft, but they do not feel like being intrepid investigators in modern times. Half-elf rangers, thieves and aasimar paladins, no problem.
>>
Any good Lovecraftian sci-fi horror in the vein of Alien, or Dead Space I can read?
>>
>>54483146
Blindsight
>>
>>54483146
Some of Alastair Reynolds' stuff really strokes my cosmic horror urges, but other stuff really bores the crap out of me. He is really hit or miss, but I can't deny that he is quite the spooker when he is a hit. Maybe read his short story Diamond Dogs and see if that peaks your interest.
>>
>>54483203
Seconding Blindsight! So good.
>>
>>54476085
Its about feeling & thinking that you are in a scifi pulp. Having that attitude. Then suffering the Horror. So yes my space captians do punch moon beasts, they raygun shoggoths, but they also unravel. They find that the nice colony they helped were a bunch of crazy cultists, they save the princess of xarhthu sure, but the horrors they witnessed makes them quit & find a bottle, etc.

Its the Cosmic Horror & the Cosmic Rangers coming together. Good genre blend vs just stapling one upon the other.
>>
File: 58987256.jpg (62KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
58987256.jpg
62KB, 633x758px
Is Johansen the baddest motherfucker who ever walked the earth?
>>
>>54487221
No, he had to try ramming Cthulhu because otherwise he knew his ship would be overtaken and die.
>>
Hey, I'm running MoN and I'm using the 0.9th edition of the Companion. Does anyone have the final edition pdf to share? I've been looking for it for a while now and I would greatly apreciate it
>>
>>54487337
Yeah, but only a ballsy motherfucker would try that without being overcome with fear/insanity
>>
Scenario: A high school outcast has a crush on one of the more affluent/kinda artsy girls at his school. Girl hosts a graduation party for her class, with four live bands and a mixture of high school/college kids attending. Outcast kid happens to get his hands on a page Mythos tome and intends to use it at the party to impress the girl, with typical results ensuing. How does Delta Green cover it up?

Inspired by the fact that on Friday my friend's band is going to be playing at a party like that and I'll probably attend. Plus I could totally see that scenario as a weird mashup between Unknown Armies and Delta Green,
depending on whose perspective you're seeing.
>>
>>54490243
Lover in the Ice.
>>
>>54491142
Hearing about the players freaking out about The Parrot is what got me into Delta Green
>>
>>54491142
What is that? What about it? I'm not >>54490243 I'm just curious
>>
>>54493059
It's been a while since I read the playtest kit but from what I remember a town gets snowed in by a blizzard and a bunch of rape allegory monsters escape from a green box. DG team has to solve the problem before the monsters can get to a large congregation of people holed up in a high school gym and a house full of partying teens
>>
>>54494494
There's nothing allegorical about it. The monster diddles you and then you diddle other people.
>>
>>54356982
I was looking for the online adventure book that has the scenario that's just like the Dionaea House story, anyone know where to find it?
>>
>>54495779
>Dionaea House
Never heard of it before so I just read it.
That's it? Does this even have a conclusion or does it end at being a bunch of half-assed, badly developed ideas and INT 0 characters that cannot act like humans?
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.