[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draconic Degrees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Dragonborn_-_William_O'Connor.jpg (105KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn_-_William_O'Connor.jpg
105KB, 640x400px
How would you differentiate a dragonborn, a half-dragon human, and a half-dragon dragonborn?
>>
i just make them bigger as according to how direct their lineage is

half-dragon dragonborn are big
half-dragons are bigger than usual but not overwhelmingly so
dragonborn are normal
half-dragon d
>>
Dragonborn are a race, so they would likely have a culture. Halfies are one-offs, so they're socially wildcards.
>>
>>54349771
Dragons are Dragons.
Dragonborn are Dragon worshipping Lizardmen.
Half dragons dont exist because thats stupid.
>>
>>54349771
Half-D Human look like face-painted ass

Half-Dragon Dragonborn look like Dragonborn with their tendrils but also more or less have the dragon head of their parent dragon, possibly slight tinge on end of the scales if heavily mixed, effectively skin discoloration.

You'll find info on Half-Dragon-Dragons in an archived Web Enhancement by WoTC which shows you what they'd look like. with a Half Dragon Brass Dragon whose parent was Ice.
>>
A half dragon dragonborn should be larger and more bestial than normal. A little lanky, longer neck, actually dangerous claws and teeth, superior breath weapon.
>>
I tend to fluff dragon born/kobolds/lizard people as the descendants of half dragons to avoid such issues.

I do like the Elder Scrolls take on genetics, where halfbreeds are the race of the mother with a few traits of the father thrown in (but nothing overt or noticeable). Over a long period of time this can create a full half-race like the Bretons.

I'm not sure if dragons even have genders or do the whole sex thing in TES, though. If they did, and you tried to breed a half dragon race, it'd be pretty painful for the nondragon mothers and pretty boring for the nondragon fathers.
>>
>>54349771
Depends on the levels of draconic and sizes.

Half-Dragons are the size of the race they share the other half with, but have certain draconic elements (scales, horns, and wings and tails at more advanced ages). Plus some additional abilities and skills from their dragon parents (fire breath, enhanced visions and so on). Thus a human, elf, dwarf, orc and so on with draconic elements are what a half-dragon is.

Dragonborn look like humanoid dragons.

Dragonborn whose parents were also dragons are bigger and have the draconic part in them more enhanced. Hell, they look more dragon than the rest of their kin and thus are much more lethal.
>>
>>54349771
By casting out chaff.
Bloat is a vice.
>>
>>54354836
Which is the chaff?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.