[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ - The Warhammer Fantasy General /wfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 83

File: Szara-Eminencja-_bc3569.jpg (36KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
Szara-Eminencja-_bc3569.jpg
36KB, 300x418px
The Power Behind The Throne edition

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: https://mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
https://pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/

Last Thread: >54309276
>>
>>54340508
Or otherwise "OP first time at linking previous thread, no wonder he sucks" edition.

>Previous Thread
>>54309276
>>
File: 1481048610189.png (813KB, 1433x287px) Image search: [Google]
1481048610189.png
813KB, 1433x287px
Remove Dawi
>>
Good to so WFG still going strong, been gone a few days with no internet.
>>
File: 1464986355996.jpg (205KB, 838x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1464986355996.jpg
205KB, 838x1054px
>>54340508
Guys i need a map of Estalia and Tiliea, its towns and quick lore rundown on both for a WFRP session. please
>>
File: Map_of_Estalia.jpg (5MB, 4700x4300px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Estalia.jpg
5MB, 4700x4300px
>>54340869
>>
File: Tilean_Map.png (1MB, 760x857px) Image search: [Google]
Tilean_Map.png
1MB, 760x857px
>>54340908
>>
File: Knights_Sun_.png (2MB, 1042x759px) Image search: [Google]
Knights_Sun_.png
2MB, 1042x759px
>>54340931
I am by no means a lore expert: However, Tilea is basically the italian city states, and Estalia is the Iberian kingdoms. In Estalia Bilbali and Magritta are the two big kingdoms, though where their borders are I dont know. The Tilean city states are more fleshed out than Estalia, and they are fierce rivals of one another due to religious reasons.
Both countries worship Myrmidia as the main deity, and the Myrmidia-Popess is a Tilean, but has moved the offical seat of the religion to Magritta. (Tome of Salvation)
>>
File: 1464985072621.jpg (234KB, 818x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1464985072621.jpg
234KB, 818x1270px
>>54341019
thank you Anon i am forever in your debt
>>
File: hold up one fucking second.png (150KB, 274x267px) Image search: [Google]
hold up one fucking second.png
150KB, 274x267px
>>54340731
>mfw one time as Bretonnia Clan Angrund out of nowhere begged to be my vassal
>>
>>54341081
Then please do post more of that artwork.

Also the winds of magic and thus the forces of chaos are not as strong in the Estalia and Tilea as they are in the Empire and futher north - which is one of the reasons why Estalia and Tilea is not one united nation like Bretonnia and the Empire.
>>
File: 1465309668468.jpg (367KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465309668468.jpg
367KB, 1280x1024px
>>54341137
I dont have a lot of art work saved sorry. maybe a few other anons could fill the void?
>>
>>54340869
Estalia had a big problem with vampires centuries ago. Their primary worship is of Myrmidia, who they hold founded their kingdom as a god-queen. The center of their faith and main temple for Myrmidia period is in Magritta. Magritta and Bibali have a long rivalry. Bibali is close to Bretonnia and as a result Bretonnians have been led to believe Magrittans are uncouth and dishonorable. Centuries ago, Araby actually conquered most of Estalia and it hasn't been unified since the Great Crusade drove all those vermin back into the sea.
>>
In the fluff do wizards choose which lore/college they want to do, or are some naturally more inclined to a certain wind, or are they names pulled out of a hat or what?
>>
File: 1493493466101.jpg (223KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1493493466101.jpg
223KB, 1200x1716px
Battle of Black Fire Pass when?
>>
>>54341744
They're usually naturally inclined - technically, most human wizards can only interact safely with one wind. I think one of the first Patriarchs was considered really special for even being able to see all the Winds of Magic.
>>
Do we still have a link with all archive of Warpstone?
>>
>>54341744
>>54341846
Yeah, some are just naturally better at some winds than others, but other wizards are in their professions by choice, talent, religion, even personality, just various reasons that vary pretty widely.
>>
>>54341846
That last bit was definitely dropped later. The RPG allows chars to see the other winds with magical sense, and Sienna Fuegonosis in Vermintide comments on seeing several winds.
>>
File: 1493493750850.jpg (350KB, 1685x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493493750850.jpg
350KB, 1685x1920px
>>54341827
>>
>>54341128
I was playing Empire once and Border Princes out of nowhere offered me something like 2k gold to become my vassals.

I wasn't even at war with them or even threatening their borders or anything. It was just completely out of the blue.

The AI in that game can be really fucking random.
>>
>>54342221
It's less that they can't see it anymore and more that they can't draw on more then one safely without a lot of practice.
Like, more practice then a human being has years of life honestly; even most elves can't do that shit.
>>
>>54343700
I thought that the High Winds Elves used was a melding of all the other winds? And that he reason humans don't is because it's extremely dangerous and generally more than a mortal can handle.

What about the elementalists, how they used magic before Teclis came around with Magnus?
>>
>>54343941
>I thought that the High Winds Elves used was a melding of all the other winds?
They do, but the number of elves that are trained at accomplishing this are a tiny fraction of their species due to the difficult involved, and all of them spent centuries figuring out how to do it.
The only elves that CAN do it studied in Ulthuan; the Wood Elves don't use High Magic because they don't have the training program.
>And that he reason humans don't is because it's extremely dangerous and generally more than a mortal can handle.
That is true, but the elves ARE mortal.
It just takes forever to master the skill in question, longer then humans live. Basically, seeing and being able to manipulate the Winds is a far more common skill among elves, but the percentage of elves that can use High Magic is the same percentage of humans that has been properly trained at the Colleges of Magic in Altdorf; a tiny fraction of their species.
>What about the elementalists, how they used magic before Teclis came around with Magnus?
They didn't; Magnus created the Colleges with Teclis's help, and before that humans were limited to hedge wizardry and cheap tricks that were unreliable or just going balls-deep and drawing tons of power to go full Chaos.

It was Teclis that showed humans how to safely manipulate the individual Winds so that they didn't tap into Dhar.
He did this basically to give humanity a fighting chance and because he saw potential in them becoming great allies against Chaos just as they were it's primary source of minions these days.
The Ice Witches are the exception; Teclis didn't teach them and they instead "filtered" their sorcery through their Baba Yaga knockoff to make it less dangerous to use, or at least less likely to make you into a mutant servant of Chaos I suppose.
>>
>>54344296
Not the guy you were responding to, but what's the difference between the Dhar wind used by Chaos, the Dhar wind used by Dark Elves, and the Dhar wind used by the Undead?
>>
>>54344296
>, and before that humans were limited to hedge wizardry and cheap tricks that were unreliable or just going balls-deep and drawing tons of power to go full Chaos

Not true.any cultures had traditions of magic that were reasonable and not Chaotic without the help of a faggoty elf. Nehekhara had its mortuary cult, and Nagash invented necromancy (using elf secrets, granted, but he improved upon the knowledge rather than merely applying it). Araby had a long tradition of binding djinn and using them as soldiers or magic batteries, and Kislev has ice magic, which is free of Chaos's taint, and the hag witches, who deal with non-chaotic spirits and are excellent at sussing out Chaos corruption. Even the Empire had the hedgewise.
>>
>>54343941
Elementalists have not existed since 1st edition; I think nowadays they're mentioned - only mentioned, mind - as being part of the 'wrong thinking' of magical theory. Like alchemy compared to chemistry. If you had to try to work them in as anything, they'd probably be some form of Hedgewise. In their day, I think they drew power from nature itself, sort of like druids, and relied on spirits - earth spirits, air spirits, that sort of thing.

As for the High Elves, they do meld all the winds together, a type of magic called Qhaysh, High Magic. But it's like a rainbow, you have to 'weave' all the winds together. If you tried to brute force it, it'd be Dhar, the Dark Magic used by Dark Elves and Necromancers - that's more a sludge made of mixing colors, you get me? So elves have to take the time to learn each wind before they can put them all together, and that obviously takes a bit of time and training. Elves can do it - they have the lifespan - but but most haven't yet learned to do it, at least not fully.
>>
>>54344349
Application. Dhar comes in two forms, natural (or true) dhar, and standard dhar. True dhar occurs where the winds of magic stagnate and muddy together on their own, and seems to be stronger. This is by far preferred by the druchii, though they can use standard dhar. Chaos wizards frequently use standard dhar, smashing the Winds together with raw will, but don't turn down true dhar. Necromancers do both pretty flexibly, it's no coincidence they set up in 'dhar traps' like Sylvania and Mousillon.
>>
>>54344349
Technically none; it's all the same shit from a "what wind are you drawing on" standpoint, but what changes is refinement and focus.
Warlocks of Chaos and guys like that are just juicing on raw Dhar, channeling the stuff of Chaos directly. It's extremely powerful but highly dangerous, like trying to increase a nuclear reactor's power output by breaking the safeties on it, so most people just die trying to use it and mutate out of control eventually.
"True Dhar" as the druchii call it is the same stuff but highly refined and precise in the sorts of horribly cruelties it can inflict since most elves are more gifted with magic then humans and instead of just reaching out and yanking on whatever power they can find and mashing it up they merge it into a sinister version of High Magic.
Necromancy is actually a derivative of Dhar, and Nagash is directly responsible for creating it, supposedly with the help of some dark elves he met once. He combined what he learned with his study of the Grey Wind of Magic to "stabilize" Dhar into necromancy. Honestly, I imagine the dark elves thought he'd get himself killed, but they basically helped create only of the few beings in the world who can genuinely match their leaders in terms of raw power and certainly the single hardest guy to kill in the setting.>>54344349
>>
>>54344441
>Honestly, I imagine the dark elves thought he'd get himself killed, but they basically helped create only of the few beings in the world who can genuinely match their leaders in terms of raw power and certainly the single hardest guy to kill in the setting.

Why was Nagash so good at necromancy and magic anyway?
>>
>>54344441
Nagash tortured the info out of the druchii and then executed them in an escape he let them attempt.

Necromancy is Shyish and Dhar. I don't think Ulgu is involved.
>>
>>54344463
Willpower to surpass an elf. Magic is mostly about will.
>>
>>54344463
No special reason.
Nagash was to studying evil magic shit what Sigmar Heldenhammer was to smashing motherfuckers in the face with a huge mallet.
Guy wanted to master death, and he wasn't gonna take some bullshit excuse like "not and elf, can't live long enough" for an answer.
>>
>>54344463
He was a Liche Priest - the High Priest of the Mortuary Cult, in fact. He already had a mastery of magic, just of a home-grown stripe.
>>
>>54344468
I get the Wind colors mixed up.
Violet is Death then? Though that was illusion, my mistake.
>>
>>54344490
So is Nagash still around then?
>>
>>54344571
Yeah.
He is REALLY hard to permanently kill, having died something like three times, four if you include his original mortal death.
>>
>>54344571, >>54344581
Nagash is ridiculously scary.
He managed to create an entirely new kingdom, created all the vampires and actually was personally responsible for why they can't bear sunlight (they pissed him off), and actually managed to become such a threat that the entire goddamn Skaven Underempire united for the first time in it's history JUST to kill him, and even that didn't fucking stick.
>>
>>54344571
>>54344581
>>54344742

Didn't he perma-die at the hands of Sigmar when he tried to take over the Old World?

Before GW fucked up everything fluff and game wise of course.
>>
Wait, I thought elves were biologically immortal? Can they die of old age?
>>
>>54345589
>Can they die of old age?
They live for 2500 years. Dark elves use blood rituals to sustain themselves.
>>
>>54344463
>Why was Nagash so good at necromancy and magic anyway?

I don't think you know exactly how much of a prick he really is.
He literally will not accept being bad at anything.
His arrogance and ego makes the gods of chaos themselves dumbfounded.

If magic is directly related to sheer will and stubborness than no other wizard could ever match him.
He unironically believes he will conquer the chaos gods and consume their strength one day.

He wont settle for godhood, he wants Godhood.
Big Fucking G!
>>
So, WFRP 4ed and AoSRPG are on their way. What are peoples thoughts? Will WFRP follow the Stor, of Chaos arc, or will it act as the AoS prequel?
>>
>>54345270
No. He was just resting.

Arkhan himself talks about the whispers of Nagash.
His body is broken but his spirit is eternal.
Even the gods of chaos together couldn't claim his soul.

Even AoS, when Chaos wins is the setting. Nagash wills himself back.
>>
>>54345864
I'd kill to see a fight between Nagash in his prime and Asuryan in his prime.

The Sigmar v Nagash fight was cool enough, but I wonder if Asuryan would be able to fully destroy Nagash.

The Chaos Gods together can't claim Nagash's soul and even in the shitty nu-canon he can will himself back, and when Asuryan went on the warpath against them they were literally said to tremble at the wrath he exuded though this may've had to do with the fact he had Khaine's god-killing sword.

Two of the strongest individuals ever in the Warhammer setting and two of the only individuals the Dark Gods ever feared.

Who would win if both were at their maximum peaks?
>>
>>54345929
>Will WFRP follow the Stor, of Chaos arc

We can only hope.

Given the subjective skub of the ET-AoS line and the objective lack of open-ended roleplay in it, I have a feeling they'll do a Fantasy Flight thing and have one book for the FB setting and another for ET/AoS.
>>
>>54346011
You meant Aenarion.
>>
>>54346026
Thanks.

It's almost dawn here and I should've already been asleep.
>>
>>54345270
No, Sigmar just killed him the third time.
He came back again and this time just decided to not get involved directly because that kept biting him in the ass.
Meta-wise he didn't get involved because he arguably outstriped the raw power of nearly every other important character; he's the sort of guy that could grasp his mind around the Chaos Gods and then go "fuck them, I can do that to" and then have a legit shot at it.
>>
>>54346026
>>54346199

I'd like to see an Aenarion-Nagash battle too, though I wonder: who was more powerful between Aenarion and Sigmar? We know both were considered the finest warriors of their races ever, both fucked up Chaos badly, and both had divine-imbued powers and magic weapons.
>>
>>54345864
>Chaos: "WEEP MORTAL AS YOU GAZE UPON THE MIND-SHATTERING GLORY THAT IS THE-"
>Nagash: "Shut the fuck up son."
>CHAOS: "SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING UNIMPRESSED?"
>Nagash: "I literally shit death and when I die I can 'nope' it off. All you do is disease shit, fuck things, kill things, and drive yourself nuts. Congrats, I managed more while starting out with less."
>>
>>54346228
>laughingfrog.gif

Kroak shits on Nagash
>>
>>54346011
I think Aenerion would probably win because Nagash's track record against superhuman hero-kings with mighty magic weapons is pretty awful so far.
But then Aenerion would get old and die and Nagash would be back in a thousand-odd years again because that's just what he does.
>>54346212
It's hard to say because Sigmar honestly limited his scope a lot more then Aenerion due to his mortal lifespan.
Also, holding onto Nagash's Crown of Sorcery was not good for his health and his throwdown with the Undying seriously messed him up.
>>54346247
Kroak is literally a ghost of his former self but could probably be a threat even now.
First Generation Slann when alive though could literally think real hard at Nagash and just make him NOT BE anymore, so if he were alive that would be a short fight.
>>
>>54346279
What killed all the first gen slann?

>>54346228
Some of Drachenfels stuff seems pretty fitting applied to Nagash these days - seeing the gods as amateurs, for one.
>>
>>54346476
>What killed all the first gen slann?
Daemons.
>>
>>54346476
Their own hubris.
>>
>>54345934
>using AoS fluff as argument
>>
>>54345929
4th ed will follow the storm of chaos lore. Cubicle 9 stated it will be a direct follower of 2nd ed
>>
>>54347359
ET and AoS stuff is its own line, but some ideas and notions can still be used.

In our game, reborn Sigmar lead his forces back into the Chaos Wastes and eventually through the Warp Gates and beyond.
>>
>>54347831
Alright, speculation time:

If they are following SoC lore, what events or changes would you want to see?
>>
>>54345753
What, no.

Elves are biologically immortal. They die of old age only if they litetally get tired of living and decide to die.
There are elves on ulthuan that are more than 5000 years old
>>
>>54347866
Read fluff on hag sorceresses and why they use blood cauldrons.
>>
>>54347841
>but some ideas and notions can still be used.
yeah, in AoS general.
>>
>>54347971
You sound like you wouldn't be fun to game with. Are you one of the guys who get in a fit when people talk about chaos dorfs in space, or skaven vampires?
>>
>>54347859
I would go even before the SoC, like in 1st edition.

But more I hope for ignoring AoS lore. The answers that were given contradicted given troopes and were largely dissapointing.

There is no better way to antagonize community that would actually play it than include it.
>>
>>54348123
>Are you one of the guys who get in a fit when people talk about chaos dorfs in space, or skaven vampires?
Is it even relevant to our discussion?
Meanwhile, shouldn't you paint your new easy to build Sigmarines?
>>
>>54347866
>>54347886

Is the wood elf process of bran-wa-shin still a thing?
>>
>>54347886
They use the blood cauldrons to keep a young appearance, not to remain young. They are immortal, simply don't want to get old
>>
>>54348486
Even Morathi became senile over time, they are not immortal as far as 8th edition goes.
>>
>>54348486
Also how on earth body can be immortal if it ages.
>>
>>54348501
Morathi is 10000 years old. She might have dementia but was nowhere near as dying of old age
>>
>>54348515
She just keep aging. Or ages very slowly and then stops.

I know for a fact that HE lore says elves are immortal and either die in battle or by sickness or die when they consciously decide to die

Maybe DE lore is different for some reason idk
>>
>>54348593
Do you remember where that can be found? Is it just in the army books?
>>
>>54348593
CA said their lifespan is 2500 years on High Elves roster reveal, its latest source.
>>
>>54347859
I'd like see some lore on different time periods, so you can have some source if you want to set your game in the age of the three emperors or the vampire wars

Apart from that, i wouldn't change the actual SoC lore.
Maybe just throw some rumors about how things went. Like, is archaon alive or dead? Did Valten kill him or did they kill eachother? Where even is Valten? Things like this, so one can build his own headcanon
>>
>>54348636
I think it's in the armybooks and even on the wikia
>inb4 wikia is shit
At least it gives sources, look for yourself on the elves page

>>54348666
>CA
I don't think it really matters what CA says. I mean, Malekith is around since the age of Snorri Whitebeard and Morathi was the wife of Aenarion
>>
File: Dude 1.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dude 1.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>54348123
Whatever man, generally there are two kinds of people in these threads: people who couldn't let go of the old fluff, and people who hated the garbage rules of AoS. I mean, most of us are a little of both, but everyone is a little more of one or the other.

Clearly you're arguing with someone who moved away from AoS more because of the fluff than because of the shyte rules. Just ignore him.
>>
>>54348712
One is sealed inside life support armor while other uses best sorcery to remain alive.
>>
>>54348712
Morathi is basically an elf vampire and the other has advanced power armor and life support systems made by a priest of vaul.
>>
>>54348721
An yway, what are you doing here, if you like new fluff so much?
>>
File: Confused.gif (449KB, 245x183px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.gif
449KB, 245x183px
>>54348721
>Whatever man, generally there are two kinds of people in these threads: people who couldn't let go of the old fluff, and people who hated the garbage rules of AoS. I mean, most of us are a little of both, but everyone is a little more of one or the other.
>>54348754
>An yway, what are you doing here, if you like new fluff so much?
Obviously I hate the new garbagefire that AOS tries to pass off as rules. I thought that was pretty clear from context.... right?
>>
>>54348721
>picture
There is more interesting question, why someone cannot stay in his thread?
>>
>>54348793
>Obviously I hate the new garbagefire that AOS tries to pass off as rules.
I thought they update it to GHB and you all love it, but it's still doesn't answering the question
>what are you doing here
Or should I add caps to the last word?
>>
File: Image.jpg (808KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
808KB, 1536x1152px
>>54348816
>I thought they update it to GHB and you all love it,
No. It still sucks. Rules are bad. 6th/7th edition is much better, and even 8th-edition/9th-age is better than that garbage.

>what are you doing here
I was hoping to discuss rules and tactics for 6th/7th edition, though I'd settle for 8th/9th tactics discussion as well. I was thinking of using some neat 28MM gorrilla models to make a Lizardman army, using Gorillas as Saurus, Monkeys as Skinks, and Meditating Orangutans as Slaan.

Side Note: Yeah, I based some Sigmarines on square bases to use Chaos Warriors, because the models are cool. Ghead, be triggered.
>>
>>54348893
>No. It still sucks.
Oh come on little Timmy, you shouldn't talk in that way about GW, or you will be banned on Warhammer Community site.
>because the models are cool.
-> >>>/vg/182827084
>>
>>54348893
And by the way, I have to aks is that you who offered to merge generals few threads ago?
>>
File: Image.jpg (30KB, 374x411px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
30KB, 374x411px
>>54348979
>Not everyone in the thread thinks exactly like me

Some people like the new models, but prefer the old rules, and unless they're using the models to play KoW (which I have done, good game, and it's nice how model-neutral it is) they're probably playing one of the older editions of WHFB or 9th-age, and so belong her. Get over it and stop whining.
So since, we're on the topic of old editions of WHFB (you know... the topic of the thread) what is your favorite older edition of WHFB?

Mine is 6th. Honestly, as far as tactical depth and balance are concerned, I've yet to find a game that can beat it. It had a few issues: the magic system really only worked at 2000 points, and at that 2000 point sweet-spot, a well-built All-Necromancer "Vampire" Counts army basically didn't ever lose matches, but other than that, very solid ruleset. KoW isn't as tactically deep, but youc an finish a game faster, which is nice.

What about you?
>>
File: 1472705962445.png (787KB, 677x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472705962445.png
787KB, 677x604px
>>54349016
Fuck no. As I strongly implied here>>54348721 I care MUCH more about solid rules, and there's enough of a clusterfuck with functionally 4editions of WHFB competing for tactica-discussion space, we don't need a fifth (and definitely not a fifth that's a flaming turd as far as rules go.)
>>
>>54349033
>Some people like the new models,
And that's was one of the reasons why we separated the threads.
>>
File: 1428626580297.png (926KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1428626580297.png
926KB, 640x718px
>>54349075
>And that's was one of the reasons why we separated the threads.
And the AoS rules being a boiling pot of syphilis-taited-diarrhea was another one. I take it you migrated because of the former, and I've been pretty open about the fact that I migrated for the latter. BTW, you never answered my question: now that all non AoS rulesets are equally unsupported, leaving us all free to pick our favorite without pressure from Geedubs, what's your favorite?
>>
File: 1500205750308.jpg (855KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500205750308.jpg
855KB, 1920x1080px
I didn't expect Drachenfels in TWW.
>>
>>54348893
>Using Sigmarines as Warriors of Chaos
>instead of utilising those chiselled pecs to make the most gorgeous goddamn Slaaneshi Chosen

You sicken me.

But seriously, good work.
>>
File: 1422251026066.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1422251026066.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>>54349224
>But seriously, good work.
Oh, those aren't mine. Those are clearly based to be used as Ogre Kingoms, or maybe a Beasts-Of-Chaos minotaur-focused armies.

I actually had a much harder time fitting all those musclebound sigmarines onto 25MM bases.

Because I play 6th, I naturally go Mark of Undivided, because tactically speaking, it's just better (in 7th, Slaanesh became the best mark, and with the changes to Frenzy in 8th, Khorne became the best.)
>>
>>54349302
>Because I play 6th, I naturally go Mark of Undivided, because tactically speaking, it's just better (in 7th, Slaanesh became the best mark, and with the changes to Frenzy in 8th, Khorne became the best.)
That's actually one of the other advantages of using Sigmarines as Chaos-Warriors in the modern play-environment. I can change what mark I'm counting them as depending on which edition I'm playing, without having to have a set painted appropriately for each mark.
>>
So, is /wfbg/ ready to settle down and accept that fact that the best version of the Warhammer Lore is the Bloodbowl version?
>>
>>54348893

Sounds good, could be like a Kuresh beastman army.
>>
File: Hooligans.jpg (247KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hooligans.jpg
247KB, 640x360px
>>54349543
Awwwww, hels yeah. I can get behind that.

You know, that just made me think
>What sort of justification could we come up with for classic Warhammer armies in the BloodBowlVerse.
And then that got me thinking
>We should make a BloodBowl-Hooligan-Riot skirmish game.
>>
>>54348816

AoS's rules have much bigger issues than the lack of points.

I actually think it's position has become much weaker now that 40K is doing what it did best better, ie. 40K's rules are about as simple but more refined and closer to the last edition. I'm not really sure why anyone would play AoS now other than for the few people who really like the lore and/or models.
>>
>>54349118
>And the AoS rules being a boiling pot of syphilis-taited-diarrhea
It perfectly fits their models and fluff, so I really don't understand why you shitppsting here.
>>
>>54349192

Yeah I thought he was dead at that point because Nagash brings his soul back in the ET?

Maybe it's an emissary? Nice throwback though.
>>
>>54349543
>t.FW shill
>>
>>54349543

> 'Warhammer lore'

Implying Pygmies don't rule the Old World with their magical powers.
>>
File: Untrigger Yourself.jpg (132KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Untrigger Yourself.jpg
132KB, 1024x512px
>>54349602
>It's impossible for someone to like the new models/fluff, while not wanting to play a game with shit rules.
>Triggering intensifies

Yeah, the thread has moved on. We're talking about fun ways to model/proxy existing armies for old games, and Blood-Bowl-Verse.

Either accept that some people here might like the new models but not the rules, or make your own special snowflake clubhouse thread just for people who hate all three and nobody else.
>>
>>54349625
Yeah, I think he was supposed to be destroyed in the original novel, though he indirectly popped up in later Jack Yeovil stories (through artifacts and such). From what I remember he basically vanished from the lore until "The Nameless" appeared in ET.
>>
>>54349650
>It's impossible for someone to like the new models/fluff, while not wanting to play a game with shit rules.
I never said it's impossible, yet still it's strange
>Either accept that some people here might like the new models
And thye can discuss then in AoS generak. Now, fuck off shill.
>>
>>54349712
>they can discuss them
>>
File: 1423617944691.jpg (32KB, 322x294px) Image search: [Google]
1423617944691.jpg
32KB, 322x294px
>>54349712
>And thye can discuss then in AoS generak. Now, fuck off shill.
I'ma keep going to the General that pastas the rules I actually use, because rules matter a shitload more to me than models.

>>54340508
>WFRP: http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
>http://www.the-ninth-age.com

So unless you can convince the AoS general to add the WHFB rules to their pasta, this is objectively where I belong. Get over it.
>>
File: 1420708806893.gif (281KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1420708806893.gif
281KB, 500x301px
>>54349712
>>54349731
BTW, you never answered my question, and I've asked it twice.
>>54349118
>now that all non AoS rulesets are equally unsupported, leaving us all free to pick our favorite without pressure from Geedubs, what's your favorite?
>>54349033
>So since, we're on the topic of old editions of WHFB (you know... the topic of the thread) what is your favorite older edition of WHFB?
>>
>>54349634
>they're onto me

Jim and Bob 4lyf yo'.
>>
>>54349860
>>WFRP: http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
>>http://www.the-ninth-age.com
Sorry, but I still cannot see any rules for sigmarines.
>>
>>54349989
I can see rules for chaos warriors, which are what I've converted these sigmarines into.
>>
File: READ.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
READ.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>54349989
>Sorry, but I still cannot see any rules for sigmarines.
Please read the following posts

>>54348893
>I based some Sigmarines on square bases to use Chaos Warriors
>>54349302
>Those are clearly based to be used as Ogre Kingoms, or maybe a Beasts-Of-Chaos minotaur-focused armies.
>>54349574
>Sounds good, could be like a Kuresh beastman army.
>>54349323
>That's actually one of the other advantages of using Sigmarines as Chaos-Warriors in the modern play-environment. I can change what mark I'm counting them as depending on which edition I'm playing, without having to have a set painted appropriately for each mark.

reading comprehension bruh... unless you're one of those autists who genuinely believes that buying a model from one company obligates you to use only the rules printed by that company, which is.

Again: now that all editions of WHFB are equally not-supported, we can pick and chose whichever we want, and that's awesome. Which is your favorite?
>>
>>54350062
>which is [genuinely sad.]
>>
>>54349588
>a BloodBowl-Hooligan-Riot skirmish

Something using Necromunda rules? More brutal CC, open design gangs not limited by race but with different skills/bonuses based on your team and their relative ranking to dictate make up.

>High ranking teama can take any mix for their gangs, but only get access to mook-level fans.
>Low ranking teams get access to higher tier fans race-specific fans, but can't field as many guys.
>Random objectives and bonuses based on who was playing, who won and any unique game events.
>Most popular scenario is 'Get Da Ref'.
>>
>>54350030
1) You didn't convert them into WoCs
2) Different bases
>>
>>54350471
Look man, I don't know who this dude is >>54350030 but I clearly stated that those aren't my models, they were just the first example a google-search would give me. Clearly, those were Minotaur-Based Beasts-of-Chaos. Please read. >>54349302
>>
>>54344571
Nagash INVENTED the immortality elixir the vampires tried to copy. He's going to be a recurring menace forever.
>>
>>54344296

Wood Elves do have High Magic tho, even if only their most accomplished mages can use it
>>
>>54350509
>Minotaur-Based Beasts-of-Chaos.
But Minotaur doesn't wear the power armor
>>
>>54349625
You question Drachenfels but not Vlad and Azhag?
>>
>>54350726
Azhag was alive when game starts in 2503 IC, Drach is also very onscure character to have mention.
>>
>>54346199
Even Settra said 'no' to the Four, and Settra is weaker than Nagash.

Chaos has nothing to offer him that he can't take for himself.
>>
>>54350658
Slav?
>>
>>54350750
Mannfred was resurrected in 2505, you don't question him then?
>>
>>54350750
Drachenfels is arguably one of the best Warhammer novels.
>>
>>54350771
Scratch that, 5th edition VC book says it was 2503.
>>
File: 1430363217643.png (95KB, 273x288px) Image search: [Google]
1430363217643.png
95KB, 273x288px
>>54350658
>Being THIS autistic about WYSIWYG

It's called a count-as army nigga. Geedubs tried to kill them with TLOS. Apparently, in your play environment, they succeeded.
>>
>>54346247
Kroak is dead and growing weaker all the time.

Nagash is undead and growing stronger all the time.
>>
>>54350813
>Kroak is dead and growing weaker all the time.
Shit, no-one tell Kroak that.
>>
>>54350415
>High ranking teama can take any mix for their gangs, but only get access to mook-level fans.
>Low ranking teams get access to higher tier fans race-specific fans, but can't field as many guys.
>Random objectives and bonuses based on who was playing, who won and any unique game events.
>Most popular scenario is 'Get Da Ref'.

I really like the idea of the "Army Lists" for the hooligan-brawl gaming being based off of the popularity of the team they're a fan of.
>Popular team fans "weenie horde" gangs that can take extra members, but generally have lower quality members
>Unpopular team fans are "elite" gangs with lower gang-caps, but a more elite baseline, and maybe more lenient bottle-out rules representing the fact that these fans are "hardcore fans."

Any other fandom archetypes for gang styles?
>>
>>54350813
Kroak can wish himself back to life whenever he wants.
He just doesn't want to
>>
>>54350979
>Weapons are universally shitty. Maybe a shiv, a few chains and a brick amongst the raucous.
>'Pure Race' gangs get access to bonus skills, but lose them if they hire outside their race.
>Club HQ can be upgraded to get access to better gear or bonuses, but can also be attacked by rival clubs.
>Retired Players as Dramatis personae
>>
>>54350984
What a fag
>>
>>54350979
>>54351031
Fans of "High class" teams have better equipment but fewer skills (at-least fewer skills related to brawls)
>Fans of "Low Class" teams have worse equipment, but more skills (or at-least more skills related to brawling)
>>
>>54351133
Do you have any idea what kind of hassle would it be for him to be alive now? All those fucking skinks venerating him, rubbing their filthy paws on his belly for good fortune, not allowing him to even wipe his ass on his own. All the oter lizardmen prostrating at his feet 24/7 and not doing shit anymore because they're too busy drooling at the thought of polishing his golden mask.
>He asks for a cigarette, they harves half the fucking forest to present him the greatest blend of herbes there is
>He considers the threat of human colonists, they concot a plague that exterminate humanity
>He says it's a bit hot today, they kill the sun

No, better play dead so nobody can annoy you
>>
>>54350795
>AoSfan talking about autism
It's called standarts
>>
>>54351357
>MORTALS
>LEAVE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>54350795
count-as doesn't cancelling wysiwyg
>>
>>54350726

No I mention him because he's a relatively obscure character.
>>
>>54349989
Yes, you're right, we can only use the official, GW prescribed model to represent something.
>>
>>54353193
>we can only use the official, GW prescribed model to represent something.
You have to go back storm brother.
>>
>>54353206
I'm not even the anon you were arguing with, you fucking retard.
>>
>>54353246
Is it matter?
>>
Anyone here around who have some experience with either fielding or playing against someone who uses Wulfrik the Wanderer in their 8e WoC-army?

I'm asking since it seems like his Seafang-special ability could come quite in handy.

Something along the line of this army-list would possibly make for some cheesy-fun:

2000 points:

Daemon Prince [540pts]: Chaos armour [20pts], Daemon of Nurgle [10pts], Daemonic Flight [40pts], Lore of Nurgle, Wizard Level 4 [140pts]
. Chaos Mutations & Powers [70pts]: Flaming Breath [30pts], Nurgle's Rot [10pts], Scaled Skin [20pts], Soul Feeder [10pts]
. Magic Items [25pts]: BRB - Charmed Shield [5pts], BRB - Dragonbane Gem [5pts], BRB - Sword of Striking [15pts]

+ Heroes [436pts] +

Exalted Hero [256pts]: Battle Standard Bearer [25pts], Great weapon [6pts], Mark of Tzeentch [10pts]
. Chaos Mutations & Powers [10pts]: Third Eye of Tzeentch [10pts]
. Daemonic Mount [50pts]
. . Daemonic Mount [15pts]: Barding [15pts]
. Magic Items [45pts]: BRB - Talisman of Preservation [45pts]

Wulfrik the Wanderer [180pts]

+ Core [749pts] +

Chaos Chariot [125pts]: Mark of Nurgle [15pts]

Chaos Chariot [125pts]: Mark of Nurgle [15pts]

Chaos Marauders [459pts]: Champion [10pts], Musician [10pts], Standard Bearer [10pts]
. 39x Chaos Marauder [429pts]: 39x Great weapons [117pts], 39x Mark of Nurgle [78pts]

Chaos Warhounds [40pts]
. 5x Chaos Warhound [40pts]: 5x Vanguard special rule [10pts]

+ Special [275pts] +

Chimera [275pts]: Flaming Breath [30pts], Regenerating Flesh [15pts]
>>
File: 10-facts-battle-of-cannae_10.jpg (132KB, 770x493px) Image search: [Google]
10-facts-battle-of-cannae_10.jpg
132KB, 770x493px
>>54355023
I mean, with the DP and Chimera acting as an extremely manouverable hammer, the BSB and chariots aiming for a full frontal charge while Wulfrik and his merry men enters from the rear of the foe I should be able to fully dominate the movement phase in a way that would've made Hannibal proud.
>>
>>54352517
because there's no way that literally grafted armor-skin could POOOSIBLY be abstracted as higher toughness and multiple wounds.

You're literally playing a game about action figures pretending to be elves, dwarves, wizards, and dragons. Grow an immagination
>>
>>54347859

I'd like to know how Karl's hunt for Archaon goes, what goes down with Grimgor, and what the Skaven do after the Middenhatten Project fails. I'd also love to see an adventure that sends the party into the east, namely the Ogre Kingdoms.
>>
>find the Deviantart page of the guy who created some of the watercolour art for Bretonnia campaign events and loading screens
>see this

Which one of you was it, anons?
>>
Question time: how would the under empire react to a skaven vampire in their warrens, and would the empire - or anyone else for that matter - likely notice what was going on?

Working on some plothooks for a WFRP Game.
>>
Which edition of WHFRP is your favorite and why?
>>
File: wtf man.jpg (102KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.jpg
102KB, 1300x866px
How am i supposed to build finecast knights?

they dont fit on the horse properly and I dont see how I could even reshape them too
>>
>>54359206
How the fuck did a skaven become a vampire?
>>
>>54359330
2ed for mechanics, 1ed for flavour.

>>54359408
Necrach scheme.
>>
>>54359530
Fucking necrachs. What clan is this skaven part of?

>>54359330
2nd ed. The mechanics are the exact amount of granularity that I need with out going overboard. The books are also overflowing with plot hooks.
>>
>>54359613
Minor clan, not one of the big names.

The basic concept is this: underneath a moderate sized Empire town is a skaven warren. The PCs know this but haven't really done anything about it, just happy to deal with the odd ratman sighting and go on adventuring.

The Necrach vampire is ultimately the big bad of this campaign arc, being behind most of the scenarios the players have embroiled themselves in. They appear, however, to be unaware of this influence despite noticing the clues he's been leaving behind.

The Necrach, fed up with the PCs, has decided to remove them. He knows they live in the city, and is aware of the skaven infestation.

The vamp ploy is threefold:
>clear the nest so the Necrach can move in
>incite more skaven activity to keep them busy
>experiment on vampirification on other species with the goal of creating a trap/weapon against the PCs.
>>
>>54359330
1st ed.
Apart from nostalgia, it's more down-to-the-earth.

Like it tells you not the secret details of the life and plans of settings big fishes, but how the tax booth looks, how average farmalnd works, which way the wind blows for most of the year and so on.

They don't make them like that anymore. And deep to the core every setting benefits heavily from such basic groundwork, like Howard did with Conan.
>>
>>54359892
Anyplace I can get the books for 1e?

The pastebin doesn't have them.

What's 3e bring to the table?
>>
>>54359206
>Question time: how would the under empire react to a skaven vampire in their warrens, and would the empire - or anyone else for that matter - likely notice what was going on?

Depends on if they find out. Skaven are megalomaniacs, though, so let's assume the skaven reveals himself. More than anyone, the Lahmians will take exception to this, and they'll turn their full Imperial resources to catching and destroying said skaven vampire. The skaven themselves would probably do the same; it would be called heresy to the Horned Rat. Of course, everyone would fight for the secret.
>>
>>54355023
Only dinguses play with special characters.
>>
>>54360994
Why so? Poor point balancing?
>>
>>54360009
>What's 3e bring to the table?
Ridiculous peripherals that add nothing to the game but needless gimmicky bullshit and an awful, terribly thought out, and horribly boring version of what would eventually get completely overhauled into the Star Wars RPG.
>>
>>54360009
>>54361534
WFRP 3e is more or less Star Wars Saga RPG.

It's a very crude and poorly-thought out precursor to a much better system though in Saga's case D&D 4e wasn't exactly great that came when the precursor got overhauled.

WFRP 2e is the best system to run and play IMO. If you like the concepts in 3e but hate how they're implemented then play the much better Edge of the Empire system.
>>
>>54358839
Tell me if you find the art used for when Bretonnians loot cities.
>>
>>54361682
Were any of the 3e campaigns worth salvaging?
>>
File: Archaon.png (80KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon.png
80KB, 780x780px
My head hurts

I wonder why
>>
File: War_Hydra.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
War_Hydra.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
What pulls Cauldron of Blood?
>>
File: Lizardmen_Foe.png (5MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lizardmen_Foe.png
5MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Malekith.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Malekith.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Capture.jpg (93KB, 776x514px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
93KB, 776x514px
>>54340508
Anyone else still play 6th edition? As far as tactical depth is concerned, it's by far my favorite. Most of the people in my play environment switched back to 6th after it became clear that 9th age was going to be just more deathstar-edition, but we don't seem to see many others playing 6th.

After getting used to larger blocks, seeing those 4X5 blocks can be a bit offputting at first, but after your first two or three games, you don't notice it, and the smaller model-count makes it easier to start/model/paint a new army.

Just the simple fact that (barring a few exceptions, and even then only on the charge) kill-count almost never outweighed static CR bonuses from R&F units made the game much less about just grinding your opponent down, and much about putting your units in the right places to win combat, with or without kills. Guessed charge ranges, instead of random charge ranges, made it more reliable for units to support each other on the charge, making multi-unit tactics more viable. The independent-characters rules allowed a safe place to put your wizards, but at the same time you had to weigh the value of wizards against the value of being able to support your units with combat characters because of lord/hero limits. At the time, it felt like Chess to 40k's checkers. Still the only edition I'd call genuinely chess-like in strategy. Also, if I do say so myself, the pre-finecast models had a certain charm that the new ones just don't.
>>
>>54358839
any latinfags know what senziz bonum hominis means?
>>
>>54363908
I really like the way Kroxigors are looking in this game. I hope they'll be satisfying to use as well.
>>
>>54363897
I like that Hydra. Here's hoping the Dark Elves are fun, I could really use a break from Chaos.
>>
>>54346279
>First Generation Slann when alive though could literally think real hard at Nagash and just make him NOT BE anymore
Does that make them more powerful than the chaos gods then?
>>
>>54363897
Nothing
>>
>>54364169
Not strictly, but the Chaos gods are hamstrung trying to act in the physical world.
>>
File: 899582-942883_20080904_003.jpg (293KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
899582-942883_20080904_003.jpg
293KB, 1280x800px
>>54364177
Its moved by power of lewdness.
>>
>>54364169
Not really.
The reason the Chaod Gods use armies to spread the taint of Chaos is because for all of their supposed "infinite power" that /tg/ loves to endlessly meme about, they are SHARPLY limited in terms of what they can do outside the Realm of Chaos.
Basically Chaos Gods rule absolutely in realms where there are no rules to rule them but EVERYWHERE outside of the Realm of Chaos has these rules, which is why they need gigantic armies to conquer shit so that they can spread the taint of Chaos and thus expand their influence. Even most of their demons basically need a lot of existing chaos taint in an area to even exist or otherwise literally be ASKED by an existing mortal to appear in the physical world.

Lord Kroak died when he basically single-handedly held off the Gate's collapsing around him (which inadvertently bought the elves time to create the Vortex), but even though Chaos was spilling over him and unraveling the world around as long as he stopped the taint from spreading and kept SOME semblance of physical reality in place then there wasn't shit the Chaos Gods could do to him.
>>
>>54360994
A Warriors of Nurgle with halberds-regiment isn't complete without a Festus in it.
>>
Are there any fan supplements for greenskin PCs?
>>
>>54363924
What do you do when a unit that's falling back contacts an enemy unit?
>>
>>54364069
I don't think Senziz is a Latin word. Bonum hominis is the direct object of the sentence, and it means the goodness of men.
My Latin is extremely rusty and I might be totally wrong.
>>
>>54364225
That mages face says it all
>>
File: IMG_0193.png (13KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.png
13KB, 274x290px
>>54340731
>play dwarfs
>steamroll the badlands early
>confederate with zhufbar and Kadrin
>fortify the living fuck out of everything
>Chaos invasion happens on turn 70
>everyone but me gets their underleveled lords and cities curbstomped
> I sit back and watch
>cowardly AI avoids me until it has literally nowhere else to go
>the attrition riddles armies that slip by my doomstcks get rekt against my walls
>the old world is nearly entirely in flames and darkness
>mfw I regret nothing
>>
>>54358531
>literally grafted armor-skin
It's just skin and fur.
>Grow an immagination
>g-g-guys, just use your imagination to love AoS
Shut the fuck up, unlike you we have developed setting, without sigmarines
>>
>>54365348
Are you complaining about what minis people use in their game of make-believe?
>>
>>54359206
Fucking furry reeeee
>>
>>54365399
>using obviously unfitting models in tenuous shitty counts-as stuff
>falling back on MUH IMAGINATION when told this

It's disrespectful to your opponent to lazily use unfitting proxies.
>>
>>54365496
So you are complaining about what minis people use in their game of make believe.

Do you have a better suggestion for Demons of Solkan?
>>
>>54365566
>Do you have a better suggestion for Demons of Solkan?
Age of Sigmar?
>>
>>54365496
>lazy
>unfit proxy
>has no idea what the minis were used for, can only see they've been well painted and based
>no idea if the owner has discussed it with his opponent and made it clear what everything is.
>bitching about what models someone who they'll never play uses

The only one lazy and disrespectful here is you.
>>
>>54365575
>I have given up trying to make sense in my trolling
>>
>>54360009
It has them, but search in the general depository.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>The most complete archive of every book published for Warhammer Fantasy (and 40k), check here first
>>
>>54363201
I haven't read the 3e. Enemy Within, but my trust is with ol' man Davis in high and low.
>>
File: Boon of Hysh.png (203KB, 473x277px) Image search: [Google]
Boon of Hysh.png
203KB, 473x277px
My WFRP 2nd party have mostly (3 out of 5) survived long enough to get to their second careers. One of the players is an Elf Apprentice Wizard, and she's weighing up what Lore to take when she advances. She lost her arm to an angry lumberjack in the first session. If she goes green, does Boon of Hysh regenerate long-lost limbs?

>all damage and maladies affecting him are
healed
>>
>>54346011
>when Asuryan went on the warpath against them they were literally said to tremble at the wrath he exuded

Where?
>>
>>54365624
Unlikely - if only because rich and powerful characters who could afford such healing still have missing limbs/eyes.

If they still has the limb and it was cast soon after, maybe. But otherwise, probably not.
>>
File: 1462513649247.jpg (175KB, 777x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1462513649247.jpg
175KB, 777x1028px
>>54365624
I am not that I as a GM would allow this spell to regrow lost limbs, as it seems the spell focuses on healing open wounds and cleansing diseases and poisons, propably hangovers as well.

A spell or ritual to regrow a limb sounds more like a lore of life spell to me. But remember that you as a GM can create a ritual, and send her on the hunt for the knowlegde of it - making it a small 1 or 2 act adventure for the party.

Or maybe she should choose lore of metal and get a golden replacement, magical or mechanical
>>
>>54364331
>there wasn't shit the Chaos Gods could do to him.

Except send armies of daemons to gang bang him.
>>
How would you go about modding the Vermintide heroes into TWW without just a reskin?
I was thinking having Sienna be more rapid fire and having smaller costs than normal bright wizards, with a smaller radius and duration for her spells to compensate.
The rest I was thinking would be able to switch weapons prior to a fight to gain different traits.
Saltzpyre would have a trait diminishing his aura but giving him higher leadership, to reflect that he's a weirdo among witch hunters
>>
>>54365591
>telling that sigmarines belongs to AoS
>trolling
>>
>>54365741
>arguing conversions don't belong in a miniatures game.
>trolling
>>
>>54350753
Yeah, it's the slav. A moment ago he was shitting on fantasy in the AoS thread. Somebody should compel his posts and send them to a mod or something.
>>
>>54365783
compile*
>>
>>54363897
>>54363908
>>54363919
>>54364225
>all those damn piece of shit factions
fuck it, CA, show me some Skaven already! the only worthy faction in whole bloody expansion!
>>
>>54365783
>A moment ago he was shitting on fantasy in the AoS thread.
Where?
>>
>>54365791
>Chaos dwarf fans sit quietly in their corner, dabbing their crying eyes with a pointy hat.
>>
>>54365812
Don't worry, you got to see them manning hellcannons ;^)
>>
>>54365804
Don't worry. Mods should see your IP/range.
>>
>>54365847
>manning
you mean "dwarfing", right? or at least "half-manning"

>>54365812
please, keep FW fanfiction out of based Total Warhammer
>>
>>54365868
>keep FW fanfiction out of based Total Warhammer
What?
>>
File: Hag.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hag.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>54365791
Last one is not from TWW2.
>>
>>54365496
This is one of the most bullshit posts I have seen on /tg/ for a long time.

Good thing you don't play KoW, so I won't ever have to play against you.
>>
>>54365949
>Good thing you don't play KoW, so I won't ever have to play against you.
Someone playing sigmarines in KoW?
>>
>We called these big DLCs ‘Campaign Packs’ in the past, with Call of the Beastmen and Realm of the Wood Elves, but we’re heard the feedback that players would prefer larger rosters instead of the mini campaigns that came with these.
>So the biggest change we’ll be making with the first large DLC for Warhammer II is to swap out the mini campaign for two more additional Legendary Lords, for a total of 4 playable Lords in the pack. These four will each have their own factions, unique start positions, quests-chains, epic gear, benefits and playstyle… the whole nine yards. They’ll be playable in both the Eye of the Vortex campaign and the forthcoming combined campaign map, if you also own Warhammer 1. So twice as many play-through

So looks like every lord with model will be in game.
>>
File: ur_mom.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ur_mom.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
anyone used Mantic Ver-meen or Plague models in WHFB? How big are Ver-meen Nightmares or Plague Aberration compared to IoB Rat Ogres?
>>
>>54365966
back when I flirted with KoW after the fall of WHFB and before the rise of T9A, sigmarines were the most popular fandex to try to make.
>>
>>54365966
you could proxy them as Basileans.

In the official KoW FaQ they stated that it is perfectly fine to proxy heavy cavalry with chariots. It should be just clear when it is about abilities. Like If the models have wings, the unit it represents should have the rule Flying
>>
>>54366008
basileans even got those monstrous angel dudes
>>
>>54366005
Got a source?
>>54366008
>you could proxy them as Basileans.
It's not answering to my question
>>
>>54366036
not anymore, but there may be a link to fandexes in KoW general. there was a lot of them made after Mantic officially adopted one or two they liked
>>
File: Reading Comprehension.jpg (29KB, 423x432px) Image search: [Google]
Reading Comprehension.jpg
29KB, 423x432px
>>54349118
>AoS rules being a boiling pot of syphilis-taited-diarrhea
>>54348793
>Obviously I hate the new garbagefire that AOS tries to pass off as rules
>>54348893
>No. It still sucks. Rules are bad. 6th/7th edition is much better
>>54349033
>prefer the old rules
>>54349058
>I care MUCH more about solid rules
>>54365348
>love AoS
Reading Comprehension Nigga
>>
>>54365868
You look for word "stunting".

And away with this anti-chaos dworf trolling man.
>>
>>54365949
Given Kings of War is a hollow shell of a ruleset designed as a playpen for people who just scream IMAGINATION when asked to respect their opponent with a thematic and fitting army, I doubt much of value is lost here.

The fact remains if you must convert and use "counts as" it should respect the setting, rules and lore. Age of Sigmar units, and indeed End Times toys, do none of these and I would - and have - asked people to not field them out of respect for the game.
>>
File: 1437319023407.jpg (9KB, 296x299px) Image search: [Google]
1437319023407.jpg
9KB, 296x299px
>>54365990
Watch out. This shill (>>54365348 >>54349989 is going to throw an autistic fit about someone using anything but GW-approved models from 2014 and before. Didn't you're only allowed to use the official rules printed and approved by the company that made the model?

Personally, I'd play with anyone who brought that cool-looking model to the table.
>>
>>54366140
>Didn't you're only allowed to use the official rules printed and approved by the company that made the model?

It is sweet you have to misrepresent the point so much.

All we should be asking is conversions be respectful to rules and lore.

Armoured knights are not Minotaurs or Ogres any more than Dwarves are Elves.

The toylike aesthetics of End Times and Age of Sigmar do not fit WHFB, and should not be used.
>>
File: 1412894482845.jpg (28KB, 695x316px) Image search: [Google]
1412894482845.jpg
28KB, 695x316px
>>54365966
>Someone playing sigmarines in KoW?
>>54366008
>you could proxy them as Basileans.
>>54366036
>It's not answering to my question

yes, he literally did anon.
>>
>>54366167
>Armoured knights are not Minotaurs or Ogres any more than Dwarves are Elves.
Though Minotaurs, Ogres, and Kroxigors are three of the most effective ways to represent giant armored dudes on 40mm bases.
>>
>>54366167
>The toylike aesthetics of End Times and Age of Sigmar do not fit WHFB, and should not be used.

Fyreslayers make good Trollslayer hero units. Sigmarines make good Chosen of Chaos - especially Slaaneshi.

The new dwarf airships can be used to finally get The Spirit of Grungni into a game.

But your argument is acknowledged, Slav. Minotaurs are not armoured knights, congratulations on noticing that.

But if i discuss it with my opponent, I can use these armoured knights with the minotaur rules, and treating them as Law Daemons, if we wanted to, and still call it Warhammer.
>>
>>54366167
Do you get shitty when people use Chaos Dwarf models but Warriors of Chaos rules?
>>
>>54366169
>yes, he literally did anon.
i didn't ask about how I can play KoW with sigmarines.
>>54366319
>Fyreslayers make good Trollslayer hero units
>Sigmarines make good Chosen of Chaos - especially Slaanesh
>The new dwarf airships can be used to finally get The Spirit of Grungni into a game.
Since when Warhammer world become Azeroth?
>>
>>54366319
>Fyreslayers make good Trollslayer hero units.

Oh, you're apparently serious

Perhaps you have the mental age of a child, because you think AoS models are "cool" and appropriate for WHFB. I bet you began playing during the End Times.

If someone puts AoS models on the table I say to them I am here to play a miniatures battlegame, not to play with action figures.
>>
File: FOstDw9.png (2MB, 719x915px) Image search: [Google]
FOstDw9.png
2MB, 719x915px
>>54366319
>to finally get The Spirit of Grungni into a game.
>to finally get
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
TOP FUCKING KEK!
Redshirt never heard about non-GW conversions?
Because fedora lords have zero simmilarities with dwarfs airships
>>
>>54366319
Give up, power of his autism is unbearable. Althrough I kinda disagree (and most of the smergmar range is WoWesque). Also:
>Fyreslayers
>Armour'n'hemlets
>Slayers
>No-such-thing

Rustles my jimmys. But I would never freak out on the table because of it still. Friend took one free smergmarine for his Possesed, looks cool, no photos sadly.

GW also had some new awesome skeletons of late, and well, I would be thinking about them if they would be of any use in Mordheim.

I just liked the world more and game I play was killed earlier anyway.
>>
File: 1433215471522.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1433215471522.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>54366390
>Cares more about the fluff than the rules

>>54366319
>Cares more a bout the rules than the fluff

Wow, it's almost like two different groups of people rejected AoS for two different reasons. Do you really believe that only people who rejected AoS for the exact same reason you did belong in this thread? That's stupid and childish.
>>
>>54366500
wait is this real?

I want it
>>
>>54366511
>power of his autism is unbearable
Shill, there is at least 2 anons arguing with you
>looks cool, no photos sadly
>no photos
So basically things that never happened
>>54366558
>Do you really believe that only people who rejected AoS for the exact same reason you did belong in this thread?
This thread for WHFB, not for AoS. Isn't it easy to understand?
>>
File: Recursive Critique.jpg (33KB, 542x480px) Image search: [Google]
Recursive Critique.jpg
33KB, 542x480px
>>54366591
>This thread for WHFB, not for AoS. Isn't it easy to understand?
People who play with one of the WHFB rules-sets or 9th-age belong in the WHFB thread, even if they convert their models from other lines. Isn't it easy to understand?
>>
>>54366392
Hey, Fyreslayers are crappy as rank and file - but you could use one as a Daemonslayer in a pinch

>>54366500
As pimp as that is, the artwork is not a good representation of The Spirit of Grungni - which was described as having a fully armoured cuppola and being covered with defensive wards and runes.

Actually, that looks more like the airship from Doomstones pt3.

>>54366511
Slayers wearing armour can be acceptable to protect them from unworthy death - like being spitted with arrows. Check out the slayer on the wfrp 1ed cover.

Also:
>based Mordheim gamer

Thumbs up, my brother.

>>54366558
I care more about people having fun with their hobby. You want to convert sigmarines into golems and field a Dwarf/Empire army, you go ahead. It's your game, anon. Make the most of it.
>>
>>54366500
>thinks that little spitfire is anything like the spirit of grugni
>>
>>54366672
>People who love AoS belong in the WHFB thread, even if they convert their models from other lines. Isn't it easy to understand?
nice try redshirt
>>54366673
>but you could use one as a Daemonslayer in a pinch
For what reason?
>As pimp as that is, the artwork is not a good representation of The Spirit of Grungni - which was described as having a fully armoured cuppola and being covered with defensive wards and runes.
It also wasn't described as Skybreaker with baloon,
>I care more about people having fun with their hobby. You want to convert sigmarines into golems and field a Dwarf/Empire army, you go ahead. It's your game, anon. Make the most of it.
You have to go back with your steampunk bullshit and "Imao magic realms have place for everything"
>>
>>54366591
>This thread for WHFB, not for AoS. Isn't it easy to understand

Then why are you arguing about converting AoS minis for Warhammer being a bad thing, instead of discussing warhammer, Slav?
>>
>>54366736
>Conversions are sacrilege. TLOS means you must use only GW models with the same name on the box as the army list
Nice try Geedubs.
>>
>>54366749
>>Conversions are sacrilege. TLOS means you must use only GW models with the same name on the box as the army list
Now go on shill, where did I post anything like this?
>>
>>54366736
And what if someone uses other ranges?

Like Scibor or something?

Looks good, owners feels ok, it stays. EOT.
>>
>>54359330

1st ed has the best setting and fluff by far. 2nd ed improved some rules but they are still meh. 3rd ed was a disaster.
>>
>>54366736
>For what reason?
For the purpose of converting a unique hero unit for Warhammer, inferiorSlav.

>It also wasn't described as Skybreaker with baloon
I don't understand your reference, inferiorSlav. But the Spirit of Grungni is definitely described as being suspended by Balloon - and being large enough to hold a flight of Gyrocopters.

>You have to go back with your steampunk bullshit and "Imao magic realms have place for everything
Are alcohol-fuelled gyrocopters suddenly not Steampunk?
>>
>>54366783
>Like Scibor or something?
If it fits game aesthetic
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>54366775
>Shits on literally every conversion suggetion in the entire thread.
>Pretends to not be a GW shill pushing the agenda of suppressing converters.
Go to bed. You've got to get to the office in the morning.
>>
>>54366797
>For the purpose of converting a unique hero unit for Warhammer
Sure, Sven from Karak-Mirror.
>and being large enough to hold a flight of Gyrocopters.
So basically nothing like your favorite toys?
>Are alcohol-fuelled gyrocopters suddenly not Steampunk?
Nah, it's just steampunk elements, unlike you I knew Warhammer fluff, where gyrocopters were srot of very-very experimental, not common tech,
>>54366824
>>Shits on literally every conversion suggetion in the entire thread.
>every conversion suggetion
>every
Go on, show me where I shitted on EVERY conversion suggestion
>>
File: Image.jpg (50KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
50KB, 600x604px
>>54366736
>You have to go back with your steampunk bullshit
>People who play WHFB with models I don't like belong in the AoS thread even though they don't play that game.

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>54366861
>Go on, show me where I shitted on EVERY conversion suggestion
The burden of proof is on you to show us all a conversion you approved of other than GW-TLOS-Approved models, shill.

Even then, you not liking the models with-which someone plays WHFB, doesn't make the game they are playing not WHFB.
>>
>>54366892
>Are you literally retarded?
Because I am telling people who loves AoS to go back to AoS general?
>>
>>54366920
>The burden of proof is on you
Here >>54366800 , where I shitted on this anon post?
>Even then, you not liking the models with-which someone plays WHFB, doesn't make the game they are playing not WHFB.
.Mortal Realms
>somehow WHFB
>>
>>54366861
>unlike you I knew Warhammer fluff, where gyrocopters were srot of very-very experimental, not common tech

Is that why you don't know about the Spirit of Grungni, inferiorSlav?

Also:
>not common tech

Gyrocopters are common enough for many dwarf holds to have landing pads carved out, and for them to be used on military, reacue and communication missions.

>Sure, Sven from Karak-Mirro

Not sure what you're trying to say, inferiorDlav, but it's adorable that you're trying.
>>
File: 1490672028176.png (356KB, 888x469px) Image search: [Google]
1490672028176.png
356KB, 888x469px
>>54366939
>Gyrocopters are common enough
Now go and reread all dwarfs armybooks shill.
>Not sure what you're trying to say,
Nice, pure damage control, get the fuck out with your warcraft toys shill.
>>
File: 1461181563525.jpg (84KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
1461181563525.jpg
84KB, 435x326px
>>54366936
>Playing WHFB
>Using the WHFB rulebook
>Converting an army to a WHFB Army-List
>From a WHFB army-book
>Somehow not WHFB
so what you're saying is that you ARE retarded, and you genuinely believe you personally not liking a conversion makes you the arbiter of what's "TRUE WHFB"
>>
>>54366591
>this thread is for WHFB
No, it's for Warhammer Fantasy.
>>
File: Crying Baby.jpg (100KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Baby.jpg
100KB, 1500x998px
>>54366964
>I don't like your conversion
>waaaaaah, only use the models I like
If he plays WHFB, he belongs here, and you can get over it and do nothing, or whine like a little bitch and do nothing.
>>
>>54366977
>> playing with AoS toys
>>loving AoS toys and fluff
>>somehow WHFB
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 377x390px
>>54366964
>read the army books

I'll do you one better and read the dwarf splat for WFRP.

Yep, look at that. Dwarf holds have gyrocopter landing pads, engineers keep their own gyros, hell a rich dwarf who funds an expedition into the waste hires a bunch.

Sure, they're not as common as catapults, but they aren't a rarity like steamtanks, inferioSlav.

>Nice, pure damage cont

Ah, I see what you're referencing inferiorSlav. But no, clearly the superior Fyreslayer to convert into a Daemonslayer is pic-related.
>>
File: Slow Clap.gif (516KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Slow Clap.gif
516KB, 450x253px
>>54367011
Please read

>>54340508
>The 9th Age
>http://www.the-ninth-age.com
>WFB: http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S

But please tell me how people playing a game literally linked in the OP using a conversion you happen to not like ruins your safe-space. Fucking snowflake.
>>
>>54367030
>WFRP
Shouldn't you guys hate all what was written by FFG now?
>clearly the superior Fyreslayer to convert into a Daemonslayer is pic-related.
And where exactly it's a Daemonslayer?
>>
>>54367039
Did you mean to link to someone else, or are you telling the guy who said the thread was for Warhammer Fantasy to read the oPs post where he says the thread is for Warhammer Fantasy?
>>
>>54367039
I'm not the anon sperging all over the thread.
And my point was that the thread is for the whole of Wharhammer Fantasy, not just the wargame.
>>
File: 1452924974975.jpg (73KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1452924974975.jpg
73KB, 625x416px
>>54367025
>playing with AoS toys [using WHFB rules]
>loving AoS toys and fluff [for playing games of WHFB]

FTFY retard

Why yes, that is in-fact WHFB.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=miniature+wargame+conversions

There's thing thing called conversions. They used to be really popular in 7th and 6th edition, but then GW shills like you tried to shut down the conversion community with shit like TLOS.
>>
>>54367082
In context it looked like >>54367011 was inferiorSlav implying
>This thread is only for Warhammer Fantasy fluff and models, regardless of what rules you play them under. No matter what rules you use them, non-Warhammer-Fantasy models have no place here. Hurr-durr I'm a conversion-hating GW-shill.

I see that you were not him, and not saying that.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 470x313px
>>54367061
>FFG now
>Dwarfs: Stone and Steel
>FFG

Oh little inferiorSlav, you have so much work to yet to do before you can rival SuperiorSlav.

>And where exactly it's a Daemonslayer?

Could you please rephrase this in the form of a coherent question? Or are you asking how to convert a Fireslayer into something aesthetically similar to pic related? Because the answer would be - very easily.
>>
>>54367138
>>54367030

Actually, now that I think of it that conversion looks super doable. Extend the beard, add a few gems and Robert's your fathers brother.

Hands look a lil' small, but a good paintjob can minimise the obviousness of that.
>>
>>54367087
>reee we need safe space for AoS players in /wfg/
>talking about GW shills.
>>54367138
>very easily.
For what reason? Slayers never used MMO-weapon.
>>
>>54367209
> Slayers never used MMO-weapon
See pic related
>>54367138

>For what reason?
See
>>54366797
>For the purpose of converting a unique hero unit for Warhammer, inferiorSlav.

Come on babaSlav, at least pretend to try.
>>
File: 1424546467151.jpg (48KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1424546467151.jpg
48KB, 768x768px
>>54367209
>Demands that anybody playing Warhammer with any conversions he doesn't like leave his special clubhouse and go to the AoS.
>Complains about safe-spaces
Nigga are you for real? You have to be a troll at this point.

>Literally complains about a perfectly reasonable conversion of a Slayer-but-we-changed-the-name-to-something-we-can-legally-trademark-while-barely-changing-the-models into a Slayer
Yup, you're either a troll, or actually retarded. There's no other explanation
>>
>>54367267
He's the inferiorSlav trying to be me. Just a mild troll, but he's got me thinking about building a Slayer army now.

And just to piss him off, I'll make it a Chaos Dwarf Slayer army.

Speaking of - do chaos dwarfs have a slayer equivalent? It's such a major part of their cultural psyche, I'd be shocked if there wasn't something analogous.
>>
File: 5646.1.368.368.FFFFFF.0.jpg (33KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
5646.1.368.368.FFFFFF.0.jpg
33KB, 368x368px
>>54365990
I actually bought that mini you posted for the express purpose of using it as a Tzeentchian 2+ 3+ (with reroll on a rolled 1) BSB on Daemonic Mount with a Great weapon.
Monsters be fun ya'll!
>>
File: 1434744451253.gif (483KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1434744451253.gif
483KB, 500x250px
>>54367319
>>54367319
>Speaking of - do chaos dwarfs have a slayer equivalent? It's such a major part of their cultural psyche, I'd be shocked if there wasn't something analogous.
They should. I like your idea, and just wrote my own headcanon for it. Use it or don't, because I'm not a hyperautist who needs everyone to use the exact same fluff to enjoy a good game.

SInce the Chaos-Dwarves are Chaosey, and Babylonian, and Dwarf-ey, call them the Oathsworn of Nergal (babylonian death deity... also sounds almost exactly like Nurgle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal) Some chaos-dwarves, when faced with a reality they cannot cope with, fall into a deep nihilist depression, that ultimately leads to them pledging themselves to the death-god Nergal. They march forward, stoically ignoring the pain of any blows they suffer: "we do not feel for we are already dead."

Chaos-Dwarves go into Nurgle/Nergal edgelord-emo-fuge instead of a murderous frenzy.

P.S. do you have the all-slayer army rules from Storm of Chaos from 6th?
>>
>>54366140
>>54367395

Forgot to add that I can post a comparison shot when I get home.
>>
>>54367411

They could be dwarfs that are on high level of turning into stone (due to use magic by Chaos Dworfs) and don't want to spend their eternity as aware furniture.
>>
>>54367445
I'm picturing a cavalry unit composed of stone-turned Chaos Dwarfs riding steam-powered segways.
>>
>>54367411
I'm liking the way you think. I have the SoC stuff back home, I'll reread them later and see what I can grow this into.

I'd also like to tie in the whole 'sorcerers slowly turning to stone' aspect. Some sort of quasi-golem hero-type, expelled from Dawi Zharr society and seeking a third answer with other, similarly disillusioned dwarfs.

I'll see if I can dig up that discussion on dwarfs finding Karak Zorn and discovering they were uplifted by space aliens - I'm sure I can work that in somehow.
>>
File: GAMA-KO-BrokkGrungsson-Content.jpg (385KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GAMA-KO-BrokkGrungsson-Content.jpg
385KB, 1000x1000px
>>54367445
>>54367466
Or maybe, just to piss off inferiorSlav, because they can no longer move fast enough after starting to turn to stone, they float around on baloon-jetpacks
>>
>>54367445
>>54367466
>>54367503

Maybe they go the opposite path.

Turning to stone is sort of an honour thing for Chaos dwarf sorcerers, so maybe these are the guys who chickened out - gave up the magic and amputated the afflicted limbs.

>cripple dwarf nihilists
>self-hatred fuelled severed limb golems
>>
>>54367506
>stone-dorfs floating on balloons above enemy forces and then dropping down, dealing massive damage
I like it
that's a good death worthy of a slayer
>>
>>54367267
>with any conversions
>any
It's funny how redshirts pretending that AoS is only source for conversions.
>>
stone-turned dwarfs still retain intelligence, right?
so if one chiseled off all the stone and put the brain into magical golem...

>magitech steampunk dwarf dreadnought
holy shit!
>>
>>54367061

It's funny how redshirts pretend that Fyrslayers and Slayers are totally different concepts, with vastly different art-styles and incompatible models ( like this shill over here >>54367061 >>54367209 )
>>
>>54367586
Meant to also reply to >>54367543, but we all know he already got his requisite dosage of (yous)
>>
File: One Armed Dwarf.jpg (217KB, 738x800px) Image search: [Google]
One Armed Dwarf.jpg
217KB, 738x800px
>>54367529
One-Armed-Dwarfy-Killing-Machine

Now that's what I call grimderp... but in a good Chaos-Dwarf way.
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (277KB, 1305x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
277KB, 1305x1600px
>>54367506
>Son!
>>
>>54367586
>redshirt
>shilling for WHFB
Top fuckine kek
And yes, they are totally different concept design-wise
>>
File: Too Retarded To Argue With.gif (6MB, 722x486px) Image search: [Google]
Too Retarded To Argue With.gif
6MB, 722x486px
>>54367647
>Not-Slayers and Slayers
>And yes, they are totally different concept design-wise
There are no words.
>>
>>54367685
>Slayers - suicidal dwarfs trying to find a meaninful death
>Fyreslayers - religious bezerker mercenaries trying to ressurect their god.

Yeah, a little different conceptually. But in the end they just made them not!Slayers so the point becqme moot. But the idea of religious zealots trying to rebuild their god from gold is snazzy.
>>
>>54367506
That high hat would need to be replaced with something more babilonian and higher. Step up your hat game, man.

Yes, I think it would need more mesopotamian stuff, but still cool. Maybe outright replace the head and hands.
>>
>>54367737
But the fyreslayer character in Silver Tower is a death seeker.
>>
>>54367685
>>Not-Slayers
They literally have nothing simmilar with slayers except red beards.
>>
>>54367506
>unironically shilling AoS models in Fantasy thread
Holy fuck looks like 40k 8th ed. hitted your precioud realms really hard
>>
>>54347866
Name one, they aren't Tolkien elves and at least one of the phoenix kings died peacefully in his sleep of old age
>>
>>54367753
Yeah, they pussied out and just stuck with the slayer dynamic. But it started out as something new, but GeeDubs just...GeeDubbed it.
>>
>>54367411
Tamurkhan, Throne of Chaos. has a lot of info on the Chaos Dwarves.

And the Infernal Guard are actually their slayer-equivalent.
>>
>>54367765
>beatds
>uncomfortable lack of clothing
>penchant for axes and suicidal behaviour
>devoted to grimnir

But yeah, sure, nothing similar.

>>54367783
Do elves still practice bran-wa-shin?
>>
>>54367820
>>uncomfortable lack of clothing
So they are also simmilar to Chaps marauders.
>>penchant for axes and suicidal behaviour
definitely Chaos marauders.
>>devoted to grimnir
Invalid to Fireslayers since they worshipping to super-hero dude from MtG.
So basically they are more common to Chaos marauders
>>
>>54349588
What is that from? Scottish football fans abroad are regarded as the most peaceful and friendly where the english are amongst the most violent and xenophobic even with huge efforts by the police to stop the worst ones travelling.
>>
File: 1499223173885.png (789KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499223173885.png
789KB, 900x900px
>>54367506
>this is 10/10 by GW standarts
>>
>>54367856
No, they worship Grimnir.

Although it's not clear if it was Grimnir or Gotrek!Grimnir who exploded fighting a big drake.

>common to Chaos marauders
Sure, whatever you say inferiorSlav. Still trying to be me?

>>54367634
I think that'd be his granddad, actually.
>>
>>54367889
>not shown - when the top hat opens and thred dwarfs pop out, riding on each others shoulders.
>>
File: HBot.jpg (71KB, 623x488px) Image search: [Google]
HBot.jpg
71KB, 623x488px
>>54367782
>hitted your precioud realms really hard
1: grammar
2: I've explained to you many, many, many times that I do not play AoS. I play WHFB (usually 6th, sometimes, 7th, and 9th age if I must,) frequently using conversions from other ranges, including AoS. If the last two words in that sentence trigger you so much that you can't handle, then I suggest you create a [WYSIWYG-Only, No Conversions Allowed] thread. I'm sorry if you need a safe-space from models that you don't like, but I will not stop converting or discussing conversions in the appropriate thread (i.e.the one which links the rules for which I convert my models) just because one snowflake doesn't like my conversion choices.
>>
>>54367907
>No, they worship Grimnir.
Since when Grimnir became fire-dude from MtG?
>>
>>54367958
He always was Dwarf Khaine.
>>
>>54367958
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Battletome-Fyreslayers-EN
>>
>>54367950
>including AoS.
The case is solved, AoS toys, belongs to AoS general, sorry Timmy, you have to go back.
>>54367969
>He always was Dwarf Khaine.
And Khaine never was dude from fire plane.
>>54367973
>AoS fluff
>relevant
>>
>>54367997
Please stop.
>>
>>54368029
Make me, redshirt
>>
>>54367997
You ask AoS question, you get AoS answer inferiorSlav. Why you love AoS so much in WHFB thread?
>>
>>54368045
>Why you love AoS
>says the man who unironically shilling AoS models here
>>
>>54368029
Let's ignore him and go back to Chaos Dwarfs - the superior dwarf choice.
>>
>>54367969
Are there any good sources on the dwarf pantheon that includ Hashtut?
>>
File: 1419887971984.jpg (35KB, 358x292px) Image search: [Google]
1419887971984.jpg
35KB, 358x292px
>>54367997
Well this is the thread where we discuss WHFB rules, so you can like my conversions, or not my conversions, but you can't change reality and make them not conversions for WHFB.

>>54367816
>Tamurkhan, Throne of Chaos. has a lot of info on the Chaos Dwarves.
>And the Infernal Guard are actually their slayer-equivalent.
Thanks for the info bro.
>>
>>54368092
Hashut is not part of the Dwarf pantheon.
>>
>>54368103
>but you can't change reality and make them not conversions for WHFB.
But I can force to return to your AoS-shithole, since your "conversions" doesn't fit both WYSIWYG and game aesthetic
>>
>>54368133
>game aesthetic

Are you trying to imply that Fantasy has a singular aesthetic?
>>
>>54367030
I think that Slayer is actually bald.

>>54359720
Can skaven even be vampirified?

>>54358756
Hmm...would you like to see sweeping changes or just incremental stuff?

>>54351280
I'd like to see the game focus on how much damage to the city you could do - an area control game, where smashing windows was as important as smashing heads.
>>
>minimum amount of Core needed
>Chieftain general
>no lords, no wizards, no BSB, no rares, no nothing
>all spare points go into Rat Ogres
>nothing but Rat Ogres

any problems with this plan?
>>
>>54368185
>any problems with this plan?
>No vast Hordes of skavenslaves
>>
>>54368131
He isn't? I thought he was the 'evil' dwarf god? Or is he just a generic lesser chaos god like the horned rat?

>>54368133
>i can force you

Literally make me, shillcuck.
>>
File: Sentai Dick.gif (1018KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Sentai Dick.gif
1018KB, 450x253px
>>54368133
>But mommy I spent so much money on the OFFICIAL models, and this boy over here converted his for much cheaper from Ebay Box-Deals, Battlewagon Bitz, and cheap third-party games. WAAAAH WYSIWYG WYSIWYG. Make him play using the right models.

>They're based properly for the unit they represent.
>They similar enough to the models they are using the rules for
>My opponent is cllearly and cheerfully informed of all count-as representations
>TLOS and WYSIWYG are for babies
>suck my fat moneysaving jewdick
>>
>>54368241
>shillcuck
>says GW shill
Also
>pretending to be WHFB player
.not knowing basis shit about factions
>>
>>54368185
Seems a little ogre the top.
>>
>>54368225
I don't like skavenslaves. I have just one bus and I only use it in very big games where my Clanrats and Stormvermin and Night Runners and Weapon Teams are not enough to beat Core threshold

also
>hordes of skavenslaves
who the fuck takes slaves in hordes? they are a tarpit, they should be only deployed in buses
>>
>>54368253
>literally had to Google what The Spirit of Grungni was and still got it wrong.
>>
>>54368251
>for much cheaper from Ebay Box-Deals, Battlewagon Bitz, and cheap third-party games.
>sigmarines
>much cheaper
>>
>>54368241
>He isn't? I thought he was the 'evil' dwarf god? Or is he just a generic lesser chaos god like the horned rat?

Nope, nope, yes.
>>
>>54368280
THE GREAT-BIG HORNED RAT IS NOT-NOT "LESSER", SILLY MAN-THINGS! I WILL STAB-KILL YOU!
>>
>>54368270
>g-g-guys I am fluff expert, AoS perfectly fits WHFB, you should buy all new brilliant miniatures!
>>
>>54368273
What you didn't buy yours off of ebay when the starter-set first came out and they were dirt cheap? I knew I would never use them for AoS, so I bought a bucket of square bases toom but I knew I was gonna want to use those models for something: likely Chaos Warriors (it was Chaos Warriors.)
>>
what if we made special general for AoS-vs-WHFB discussion? trolls from both sides would just go there and keep both generals clean
>>
>>54368317
>What you didn't buy yours off of ebay when the starter-set first came out and they were dirt cheap?
Why would I do it? If I was a fan of sigmarines I would discuss them in AoS general, not here.
>>54368318
Or may be AoS-thrash just leaves our thread?
>>
>>54368318
We were trying to have a civil discussion about Chaos Dwarves and Conversions, but this autist gets triggered anytime somebody even touches a model he doesn't like.
>>
If GW has licenced WHFB to so many video game makers, why haven't they also commissioned a MOBA to be made?
I recently started HotS and while it ain't the MOBA, the nostalgy is so strong I almost forgot about other games.
Imagine same with WHFB...

>>54368342
people who reply to troll/autist/shill are equally guilty
>>
>>54368280
So what was Hashut doing pre-deal with the dawi zharr.

>>54368302
>still can't figure out what the fuck the spirit of grungni is.

>>54368336
>may be AoS-thrash just leaves our thread

Then why you be here, little me?
>>
>>54368358
*ain't the best MOBA
oops, fix'd
i need some bloody coffee
>>
File: 1434170824386.png (255KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1434170824386.png
255KB, 500x338px
>>54368336
>I was a fan of sigmarines I would discuss them in AoS general, not here.
If you're stupid enough to think that the AoS general is the appropriate place to discuss conversions for WHFB armies using WHFB rules to play WHFB games then you are beyond help.

I really am sorry that certain models trigger you so much that you lose all ability to think.
>>
File: yulin-li-morathi.jpg (969KB, 1469x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yulin-li-morathi.jpg
969KB, 1469x1000px
>>54368358
There were two attempts already.
>>
>>54368373
>So what was Hashut doing pre-deal with the dawi zharr.
fapping to lolis, duh

>>54368394
oh
>>
>>54368358
>If GW has licenced WHFB to so many video game makers, why haven't they also commissioned a MOBA to be made?
Because:
1) 40k MOBA already failed (it wasn't even finished)
2) Some studio tried to make WHFB Hearthstone "Storm of Magic"
>>54368373
>Then why you be here, little me?
Discussing WHFB instead of AoS, dear redshirt.
>>54368377
>If you're stupid enough to think that the AoS general is the appropriate place to discuss sigmarines
fix
>>
>>54368280
I love the visual.
>throng trying to make it work out in the blistering desert
>ground is too sandy to mine into
>nothing will grow in the dead soil
>our brothers to the west have forgotten us
>our gods have abandonned us
>constantly under threat from the beasts of the wastes
>over worked longbeards are dying of heat exhaustion

When out of the desert he comes
>his head is dark flame
>liquid smoke pours from his gaping maw
>molten stone drips from his burning eyes
>The Black Bull comes
>he offers us the curse of knowledge
>in exchange he wants so very little
>just a small sacrifice
>the dissenters are the first to go
>>
>>54368440
Then why you talking about AoS and 40k vidya, shillcuck?
>>
>>54368373
>So what was Hashut doing pre-deal with the dawi zharr.

Whatever Chaos was doing before it invaded the world.
>>
>>54368241
IIRC, Hashut was a forgotten dwarf deity in the old lore but was retcanonned into a chaos god in later editions.
>>
File: 11546-3751261897-7F49F.jpg (40KB, 624x458px) Image search: [Google]
11546-3751261897-7F49F.jpg
40KB, 624x458px
>>54368440
>if you use AoS models, all aspects of that game should only be discussed in the AoS general.

Let's see how far this rabbit hole goes for you.

If someone modeled a 40k Squats army, using... let's say... space-marine rules, using the new steampunk dwarves, does that mean that this 40k army, and all its fights can only be discussed in the AoS general, because it's inappropriate for the 40kG?

If someone plays D&D 4th, and because that game needs a grid to function, uses a Sigmarine to represent their paladin, does that 4e game now have to be discussed in the AoS general.

If someone is playing battletech, but forgot his favorite mech at home, and uses a Sigmarine as a stand in, that game can no longer be discussed in the Battletech General? Belongs only in the AoS general?

If someone lost the white queen on their chessboard, and used a sigmarine until he found the queen, does that mean that it's inappropriate for the Chess General?

... or maybe, the models you are using aren't as important as the rules you're using, and people playing WHFB should probably keep their discussion of playing WHFB in the WFG, regardless of what model-range they converted their army from.

Like, I get that you don't like the models: their aesthetic isn't for everyone, but why do they trigger you so much, that you insist that anyone using them, even to play another game, only post in the AoS general? That's a bit extreme. Dis a sigmarine molest you as a child?
>>
>>54368616
Nope, he was always Chaos.
Speculated to be related to Khorne.
>>
>>54368558
>Storm of Magic
>AoS and 40k vidya
pick one
>>54368622
>If someone modeled a 40k Squats army, using... let's say... space-marine rules, using the new steampunk dwarves, does that mean that this 40k army, and all its fights can only be discussed in the AoS general, because it's inappropriate for the 40kG?
>If someone plays D&D 4th, and because that game needs a grid to function, uses a Sigmarine to represent their paladin, does that 4e game now have to be discussed in the AoS general.
>If someone is playing battletech, but forgot his favorite mech at home, and uses a Sigmarine as a stand in, that game can no longer be discussed in the Battletech General? Belongs only in the AoS general?
>If someone lost the white queen on their chessboard, and used a sigmarine until he found the queen, does that mean that it's inappropriate for the Chess General?
Idk it's 40k, D&D, battletech or chess generals problems.
>That's a bit extreme.
>says he in /wfg/
It's pretty common here, since yes, we don't like AoS and people who trying to shill it here
>>
File: you_are_here_forever_alone.jpg (45KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_here_forever_alone.jpg
45KB, 450x299px
>>54368696
>we
you seem to be the only one who has a problem with a converter using models that happen to be from AoS to make appropriately based armies for WHFB.

Also, why would someone who does not play AoS go to the AoS general?
>>
>>54368696
>, we don't like AoS and people who trying to shill it here
Doesn't bother me. I'm mature enough to be capable of using the hide postvand report button.
>>
>>54368743
>you seem to be the only one
>>54365496
>>54365496
>>54366125
>>54366167
>>54366392
etc
>>
>>54368927
InferiorSlav, you can't just quote yourself and pretend to be more than one person.
>>
>>54341827
>>54343228
Never. You had to buy more Forgeworld to unlock that.
Second place was AoS unfortunately.
>>
If there's inferiorSlave, is there also a superiorSlav?
>>
File: wrong.png (11KB, 609x285px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
11KB, 609x285px
>>54368978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
>>
>>54348593
The Phoenix King prior to Finubar died of old age tho.
Morai-heg is a withered crone, implying Elves age.
>>
File: SCHEMES.jpg (276KB, 1908x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SCHEMES.jpg
276KB, 1908x1080px
Guys

There's stuff.

https://youtu.be/I161bchiCiY?t=6m56s
>>
>>54349075
Fuck you, Scuttlings are great.

Better than Black Orcs.
>>
>>54369198
>Scuttlings
Who?
>>
>>54369182
Arrows look elfy for me.
>>
>>54369182
Eltharion DLC?
>>
>>54369149
Oh look, samefag tryhard troll knows how to
>Open a new tab in incognito mode
>refresh his IP
>Open a different browser
>etc...
before taking a screenshot. I'm glad you passed the 1st grade. After you said Not!Slayers were so vastly different from Slayers that you couldn't possibly count one as the other by putting it on a square base, that I thought you might be an actual child. Apparently you are just a very stupid adult.
>>
My character lost his hand in wfrp and cant get hold on a veteran's hand for a while, is there a makeshift solution to him not being able to use two handers or is he stuck with one handers? Maybe tie his arm to the weapon or heavy - to hit chance? It doesnt have to be effective just a solution that reflects him being so damn stubborn.
>>
>>54369237
>i-i-i-it's a samefag, reeeeeeee!
Got any proofs?
>Apparently you are just a very stupid adult.
Or just someone telling you to go back to AoS general.
>>
File: IMG_5539.jpg (114KB, 520x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5539.jpg
114KB, 520x427px
>>54365496
Say hello to my Savage Orc Warboss.
>>
>>54369296
So he using some kind of nose-squig?
>>
>>54366559
No model ever made.
>>
>>54369291
>Got any proofs?
Aside from your uniquely piss poor eastern-block grammar, the liklihood of two people retarded enough to think Not!Slayers and Slayers are SOOOO DIFFERENT that it's an IMPOSIBRU conversion being online at the same time is astronomically low.
>Or just someone telling you to go back to AoS general.
You have consistently failed to answer the question: why would someone who does not play AoS, and does play WHFB, go to the AoS general?

>>54369296
Put that on a 25MM square base, and fuck-yeah. Pig-Beastmen: could be used as Beastmen or Orks.
>>
File: 1390713422821.jpg (51KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
1390713422821.jpg
51KB, 400x383px
>>54366861
>Nah, it's just steampunk elements, unlike you I knew Warhammer fluff, where gyrocopters were srot of very-very experimental, not common tech,

You're a faggot who doesn't know shit.

Gyrocopters have canonically existed longer than Hammerers in-universe, longer than any living Dwarf other than that non-canon Runemaster.

They were created during the Time Of Woe when the Underway was mostly destroyed.
>>
File: IMG_5619.jpg (161KB, 1006x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5619.jpg
161KB, 1006x542px
>>54369213
The models for Silver Tower.

Night Goblin/Forest Goblin hybrids.

Cheaper than Night Goblins since you can get them for like $1 each on eBay compared to $3 per Night Gob. Much cheaper than Forest Goblins because on the secondary since those OOP metal fucks are $5-$10 each. So you can buy a bunch, then for T9A you can use them as both Forest or Night Goblins in different lists.
They also fit perfectly on square bases.

Honestly, they're the only good AoS era mini to me.

>>54369331
Nope. Just an allied race of pigfolk.
>>54369372
That's the idea. Since Trolls originate in Chaos but are part of the greenskin army there's no reason pig mutants couldn't join the pig-worshiping Orcs.
>>
>>54369372
>Aside from your uniquely piss poor eastern-block grammar
So where exactly this kind of grammar here >>54368927 ???

>Not!Slayers and Slayers are SOOOO DIFFERENT
Yes, they are different, because AoS inspired by WoW, not WHFB.
>You have consistently failed to answer the question: why would someone who does not play AoS, and does play WHFB, go to the AoS general?
Because he loves AoS and AoS models.
>>54369391
>longer than any living Dwarf other than that non-canon Runemaster.
And still because of dwarven conservatism it's experimental tech, unlike grudgethrower.
>>54369531
>The models for Silver Tower.
You have to go back.
>>
>>54369296
>pig-faced orcs
now we're talking
i dislike that common orc image moved from pig snouts to ugly humanoid faces.
>>
>>54369590
>And still because of dwarven conservatism it's experimental tech, unlike grudgethrower.

The Gyrocopter is literally older than the Grudgethrower. Its also older than Thunderers, given that Dwarfs who grumble about guns don't hate Gyrocopters.

The Catapult predates it. Writing Grudges on rocks for use on a Catapult came after, since during the War Of Vengeance/Beard they only wrote insults and only unofficially.
>>
>>54369640
>orc image moved from pig snouts to ugly humanoid faces.
Not in Japan.
>>
File: IMG_5622.jpg (422KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5622.jpg
422KB, 800x802px
Check out the models I'm planning for my Longbeards.
>>
>>54369724
however, Japan is shit and doesn't count
>>
File: IMG_5623.jpg (27KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5623.jpg
27KB, 277x182px
>>54369724
Wargames Foundry still makes them too.

They're a great company, I love their range.
>>
File: IMG_5625.jpg (168KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5625.jpg
168KB, 800x419px
>>54369773
>>
>>54369731
tell me you gonna paint loinclothes with a hair texture, so they are still Longbeards
>>
>>54369809
Naw, I'm going to greenstuff long plaits on then and call them Longplaits's Longaits.
>>
TWE really need a challenge option. Maybe before the battle starts, your champion can issue a challenge. Refusing it has an effect on leadership or something. I just want to see some lords duke it out.

Didnt mark of chaos have that option? Been years since I played it.
>>
>>54370169
Mark of chaos had the active duels in the battles. They weren't that exciting and it was kind of annoying if a hero that wasn't supposed to fight in one gets challenged and there is barely anything you can do about it.
>>
>>54369676
>The Gyrocopter is literally older than the Grudgethrower.
[citation needed]
And please, post actual fluff, not AoS prequel (8th ed. and ET)
>>
>>54369731
>Longbeards

The proper term is 'Longplaits.'
>>
>>54370268
6e army book, faggot.
>>
>>54370357
page, dear shill, page
>>
>>54370367
Fucking download it and cruise over to the entries for the two units in question.

Or must I spoonfeed you entirely?
>>
>>54370420
Nah, post page screenshot.
>Or must I spoonfeed you entirely?
All what you must to do is return to your general with your precious plastic toys, we separated from you for a reason
>>
File: IMG_5627.jpg (225KB, 640x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5627.jpg
225KB, 640x901px
>>54370444
Alright cunt, here it is.

6e Dwarfs. Gyrocopter. Created DURING the Time Of Woe. The narrator complains about everything that is new, and only gives shit to Dwarf pilots for being crazy like he does the Rangers earlier in the supplement.
The gun was added to it later, after guns were first invented.
>>
File: IMG_5628.jpg (243KB, 639x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5628.jpg
243KB, 639x911px
>>54370553
7e Dwarfs, because Grudge Throwers didn't exist until 7e.

Stone Thrower existed during the WotB/WoV and Dwarfs started writing on the ammunition in an unofficial capacity. Actual dedicated Grudge Thrower units did not exist until the siege of Karak Azgal, AFTER the Time Of Woe ended and recorded Dwarf history began again AND in the model range didn't exist until 7e, which is when they started gearing up for 8e and AoS.

So take that over-opinionated bitchiness you have and fuck way the hell off with it, because you know jack shit you fucking 8ebaby.
>>
>>54370444
>we
>>
File: lelf2.jpg (17KB, 186x209px) Image search: [Google]
lelf2.jpg
17KB, 186x209px
>>54370553
>>54370615
it's illegal to own a nigger like that today, anonymous
>>
>>54370693
>wuz
>>
>>54370553
>Due to the high costs, maintenance of the machines comes from the royal treasury
>:g-g-g-guys they are very common, now please buy our new fedoratards minis, yes we knew they don't look like original gyrocopters, but they are simmilar, hipster-steampunk always was common!
>>54370615
Okay, I was wrong about grudgethrower (I really should jst say catapult/stone thrower).
>So take that over-opinionated bitchiness you have and fuck way the hell off with it,
How about no, shill?
>, because you know jack shit you fucking 8ebaby.
>says a man who comes here just to shill his ugly toys for braindead kids
>>
>>54370836
Give it up troll, that Slayer used fire. Can't regrow that.
>>
>>54370952
>disliking AoS and telling reshirts to go back is trolling now
Shouldn't you assembling your new easy to build Sigmarines?
>>
>>54371000
Shouldn't you be actually reading the lore instead of bitching about models used by people you will never meet in a game you've never played?
>>
>>54369182
Norse, Hung and Kurgan tribes. They will be in Norsca. The trailer is tomorrow so we will find out then.
>>
>>54371177
>instead of bitching about models used by people you will never meet in a game you've never played?
Because they do not belong to this thread, they have their own general where they totally free to disucss their wow-clone
>>
>>54371359
Not denying it I see...
>>
File: 1499202612260.png (2MB, 1440x2218px) Image search: [Google]
1499202612260.png
2MB, 1440x2218px
What interesting drawbacks can you give a magical weapon that won't make PCs freak out and throw it in a really deep hole?
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.